[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 411
Thread images: 97

File: O5F4eF9.jpg (138KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
O5F4eF9.jpg
138KB, 800x528px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

>"WAR! What is it good for?" Edition (Now with Incredible Hidden Burning Man!)
Has your character or party ever participated in a war? What were they fighting for?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50444640
>>
>>50449941
Fought to secure a relic from the opposing kingdom to prevent the summoning a demon lord. We failed.

Question: is there any way to change your init mod in PoW? I wanted my dhamphir crimson count to be a suave smooth talking vampire lord wannabe, but harbinger is an Int class
>>
Whoops, posted this as the last thread died:

Can someone check whether I understand how attacks work when you stack Roil Dancer and Avant Guard/Slow Burn, when you use a multi-attack strike?

Say you're level 9 and you use a strike that allows three attacks, and you have a burn reduction of 1. You have a max limit of three burn per round but I don't know if Slow Burn removes that.

Whip usually costs 2 burn, but kinetic blademaster discounts it by 1, and your slow burn discounts it by 1, making it cost 0.
Kinetic Blademaster then lets you make three different whips with a 0 burn blast, all for free, and attack one after another without using Ignition Surge or worrying about max burn per round limits.

Then, say you want to use your 2 burn composite blast with the above.
For your first attack you can use Fight Fire with Fire with 4 animus to reduce the cost to 0 again, but because this counts as accepting 2 burn, you can't do this with the following attacks, since your burn per round is 3.

Is that right?
Stacking these archetypes is such a wild ride.
>>
>>50449978
Depends on the GM. For changing it to Cha, some Do It For Free(tm), but the "official" way is the daring hero PrC. Which is a shit solution for many, since you need level 6 before it takes effect.
>>
>>50448531

Can somebody give their opinion on this? Also for stats and assume by default human with 15 point buy, unless you have a better idea for a race
>>
>>50450006
Aye, ill pester dm about it, but I think I can try to stick it out for a few levels.

If I dipped warlord, could I make my mod cha?
>>
>>50449941
>noo, that's not the kind of thing we want, not even for a few sessions, that's not fun at all for anyone
>I'd like that, it would be fun for me

No see, only the "roleplayers" are allowed to have their special kind of fun, no matter how boring it gets waiting five minutes for them to formulate a single fucking sentence and then ask to roll their ultra-high diplomacy again to compensate. What? an epic battle? anon you're just ruining their fun, how dare you! they let YOU have no fun, why would you return the favor?

At this point I don't fucking care anymore. Put me on *EITHER* side of the war. Throw in some barbarian hordes, and let me for once dive into a hell that isn't slowass words.
>>
>>50450050
Honestly, as much as I dig the theme of Daring Hero, it's still a PrC and a shit way to handle "make your Cha mod your initiation mod" for a lot of classes. Doesn't even fit the theme for a lot of Cha-based concepts.
>>
>>50450076
Are they just slow typists anon or are they spending all that time talking about something else on discord (like one of them endlessly going "oh I'm so drunk now I'm so drunk heheeheheheheeh") while being adamant that text-only would slow things down?
>>
Do you guys think it's bullshit to walk around in a style feat or PoW stance all day long?
Like, would your character get tired or something, or..?
>>
>>50450090
two internet-tough-guys who go on and on about how they're even better at killing people bare-handed than any martial could ever hope to be, one who immediately starts begging (not asking, begging) how nonbinary any new character might be - do we fucking care its a fucking dire bear - two of us who take their turns seriously and a charisma-whore whose only charisma is a number on the character sheet.
>>
>>50450132
No. ToB did it and it was just fine.
>>
File: 1458003512026.jpg (141KB, 534x820px) Image search: [Google]
1458003512026.jpg
141KB, 534x820px
>>50450076
>Throw in some barbarian hordes, and let me for once dive into a hell that isn't slowass words.

>mfw every time we get an epic confrontation the resident Diplomancer Social Combats his way through the horde
>mfw we never get to spend a session fighting a fuckhuge force, like the lone party protecting a town against an Orc raiding party or getting thrust into a Musou-esque battlefield where we fight up to enemy Officers
>mfw one side is always raw mindless evil or we're forced into the impartial third side
>mfw I just want to be a national hero fighting for the glory of our kingdom

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? SOMETIMES I WANT TO PLAY A TRUE BELIEVER THAT DOESN'T GET TANGLED UP IN "THE FOG OF WAR" WHY IS THAT SO DIFFICULT?
>>
File: Scurve.png (911KB, 1366x770px) Image search: [Google]
Scurve.png
911KB, 1366x770px
>>50450132
Well first, style feats stop when you're not in battle don't they?

Stances though, it REALLY depends on the stance itself and/or how its fluffed. For example, stances might be more or less on the level of xianxia breathing techniques or the way you cycle the energy inside you or the like; shit that you have to learn to do in your sleep lest you'll never be able to even use it in battle. With those it can even be implied that you *KNOW* the level 8 stance, theoretically, but in practice you're nowhere near even remotely close to being able to make time flow like that in laboratory conditions, let alone when you're knee deep in undead. You'll just have to get stronger first and you'll get there eventually.

But some of those things put you on fucking fire. Some of them haste you - that can't be fucking healthy - and some of them just, say, make you, what, ignore darkness penalties when you aim your bow?

So it's partially case-by-case (some are movement or a sense, after all) but edging towards "probably okay for most of them", though nothing says it won't ever look silly....
>>
>>50450193
>>50450132

Most of the early-level ones are fine; Running Hunter's Stance can be fluffed as your character acquiring a loping, bow-legged gait that hints at explosive speed when you need it, or Scarlet Einhander is... Well, you're just damn suave.
>>
>>50450151
>Playing a neutral Warder
>There's also a CG Bard
>And a Paladin
>The Bard is your average "roguish charmer" character
>My Warder is a man of actions, not words
>And the Paladin is a Paladin
>Party is tasked with retrieving an exiled court mage's spellbook from the duke's archives (he was supposedly framed, noble intrigue blah blah blah)
>The door to the archives is watched by a single sleepy guard
>Bard could easily sneak past by climbing through the window
>I could just Night Falls the guard's ass and leave him tied up in a corner
>The Paladin refuses, walks up to the guard and loudly demands passage in the name of his god
>Guard tells him to fuck off or he'll call for backup
>Paladin insists we be let inside
>Guard yells for help
>I'm about to toss this motherfucker out the window
>Paladin stops me, saying he will negotiate entry and that the guard does not deserve to be hurt for doing his job
>Boy I'm about to shove my fucking foot so far up your ass you'll get to be face to face w--
>12 guards flood into the room
>Bard and I enter stance and roll initiative
>Paladin refuses to participate
>Paladin uses a counter on Bard's first attack
>We end up getting scooped up and thrown in jail for trespassing
>This was basically the whole Sunday session
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>50450227
But then you get some really obnoxious ones that you *should* release:
>The wind whips around you as you move
through the alchemist's shelves of fragile vials

>Aura of Misfortune or Oathbreaker Aura
You're a damned jinx in a decent radius. What an asshole.

>Sand-Bearer's Swiftness
You're like older editions of maxed out Wired Reflexes; in fact you're SUCH a twitchy fuck that *everything* has a 20% miss-chance against you, that's how frameskip-fuckery you are

>Obsidian reflection stance
You asshole

>Infinity Mirror Stance
MIRROR IMAGES. YOU AND MIRROR IMAGES. ALL DAY. MIRROR IMAGES. YOU GO OVER THERE AND FUCK THEM, WE'LL STAY HERE AND MIRROR IMAGES.
>>
>>50450193
>Well first, style feats stop when you're not in battle don't they?
Not that guy but
Shit god dammit
Fuck
I forgot about this

I was going to go Fool's Errand Sensei for flexible Advanced Study shenanigans
Aargh damn what do I do now?
>>
File: 5285497861_5000916063_b.jpg (382KB, 923x839px) Image search: [Google]
5285497861_5000916063_b.jpg
382KB, 923x839px
>>50450281
The paladin is a hostile. Consider him as such from now on, he was an enemy all along.

... full-attack accordingly.
>>
>>50450281
You should have bailed out the moment that baboon opened his mouth.
>>
File: 1434565497254.jpg (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434565497254.jpg
148KB, 500x500px
>>50450281
>This is the shit that gets people to hate Paladins
>Yet for some reason JJ thinks this is just how the class should ALWAYS BE and that the stick up so many players asses is an /integral class feature/
>Paladin of Freedom never. A real Paladin of NG never.
>I will never play a CG Chosen One who starts out getting guilted by his mentor familiar until he realizes that he genuinely likes doing good, slowly shifting to NG as the game progresses

Fuck this game
>>
>>50450324
just to specify; him being an idiot was just something paladins need to learn not to do from their partymembers; getting that stick out their ass is everybody's job. that much is fine.

It got dangerously iffy when he refused to participate despite having directly brought combat down upon you.

But when he turned on the party in battle, despite having been quite clearly in the wrong and the source of the violence? That, then and there, crossed the line. Whether or not he's got his paladin powers, he's fallen as a partymember.

Be very, very careful depending on your class: it might be a highly lawful act to execute him, so make sure you're not in danger of losing abilities if you were to change up from that!
>>
File: 2323455158.png (28KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
2323455158.png
28KB, 500x223px
>>50450293

>Scarlet Majesty Stance
>The fearsome glory of a master disciple of the Scarlet Throne discipline causes him to appear as nothing less than a god of war incarnated in flesh and steel.

This is probably the coolest late-game stance you could be in for non-combat; you're just so cool and collected that you radiate this tangible aura of absolute martial perfection. On one hand, this means nobody would ever imagine to hit you. On the other hand, people might be a bit concerned being in your Kill Zone.

In fact, as I read through them again I'm noticing *all* of the Scarlet Throne stances are pretty functional in your day-to-day humdrum non-combat life, at worst they just make you look a bit on the posh side.
>>
>>50450370
Well, there is a Grey Paladin.
>>
>>50450428
I said a REAL Paladin, anon.
>>
>>50450428
And Asgard paladins, and Vree paladins, and The Silence paladins, and Maian paladins, and Sectoid paladins...

What's your point?
>>
>>50450398
>tfw level 15 coming up in January and I'll have to pick between Scarlet Majesty Stance, Iron Hide Stance or Lesson VI
It is both the greatest blessing and the greatest curse
>>
>>50450481
Just worship kurgess. Only real paladins
>>
>>50450504

Kurgess, Apsu, Shizuru and Shelyn are the only ones deserving of proper Paladins.

Okay fine, maybe Iomedae and Abadar, but the rest can make do with martial-focused Clerics.
>>
>>50450547

What about Erastil?
>>
>>50449978
If this is for HV, you're good. I'll post something to the rules later, but feel free to take a Combat Trait "Intuitive Style", "Cunning Style," or "Confident Style" to change initiation modifier and initiator class features to Wis, Int, or Cha respectively. There will also be Intuitive Magic, Cunning Magic, and Confident Magic that will do the same for Spheres magic.

Might get rid of the intuitive because Muh Powergamers, but I trust people not to minmax excessively (and, frankly, will be choosing a group of mostly peers, so off you're an outlier in the optimization scale, you're less likely to be chosen).
>>
>>50450552

Erastil frankly doesn't make a lick of sense for having Paladins; Clerics are one thing, Warpriests are another, but anointed knights sent forth to annihilate evil wherever it may be? That just doesn't feel like Erastil's thing - he's defensive and inward-focused, hardly proactive.

Same reason you shouldn't see Paladins of Cayden Cailean or Desna, those types just don't feel like they'd get Lawful Good exemplars of their faith.
>>
Playing a Warder for the first time soon.
Should I look into getting DR or would that be overkill? I don't yet fully grasp just how good Warder is at defending itself. I'm gonna have damn good health, but not so great AC. Counters for days, though.
I'm hoping to be a slightly less ridiculous version of Guts at higher levels, taking damage that would destroy a building, but still chugging along. I want to be able to single-handedly hold a bridge or other chokepoint against 30+ creatures before the level 20 capstone. That kinda stuff.
I think Warder might be able to do those things as it is, but I'm really not sure.
>>
>>50450013
Somebody please, I am dying for (you)s and somebody who knows their feat taxes
>>
File: 1450239901421.png (253KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
1450239901421.png
253KB, 442x442px
>>50450566
>but feel free to take a Combat Trait "Intuitive Style", "Cunning Style," or "Confident Style"

>mfw I can make Wisdom as my modifier without taking an archetype that doesn't make a lick of sense for the character concept

Oh my god, thank you! Now I just need to figure if ole Gregor's more of the wise type, or the sheer force of presence type... And after crunching a quick pair of numbers, I found out if I took a 16 Charisma than this character accounting for his current attribute lineup at least) would have 16.5 Appearance. Huh, I wasn't expecting this guy to be that attractive, though it *probably* means he's less "yo I wanna bang that" and more "Jesus Christ look at that guy."
>>
>>50450597
>but not so great AC.

>The class that gets Shield AC, Aegis AC, heavy armor AC and encouragement to take stances that increase AC by as much as +5 a pop
>Not so great AC

Nigga what?

Anyway, to answer your question; DR isn't technically necessary, but it will just further go to make your character completely invulnerable to anyone and anything which is what it sounds like you want! You're tougher than you look, just remember that, and Defensive Focus is going to be so frickin' useful you'll want to use it even when you don't need to replenish Strikes.
>>
>>50450573
>Paladins must always be LG no matter what
>Paladins of Freedom never existed in 3.5e

This shit is why I mercilessly berate JJ. Paladins are about being good, why theshit are they automatically always and forever lawful too? Literally all this does is hold mechanics hostage when the other end of the spectrum gets to prance about on either end of the Law/Chaos axis. I just want my charismatic holy warriors to have some variety, god damn.
>>
>>50450634
>>Not so great AC
I'm not going for defensive stances, as I'm going to focus on Eternal Guardian. In fact, the stance I'll be in the longest actively makes me take more damage per turn!
I'm also not going to bother with heavy armor until much later because I like being able to move and climb stairs.
This leaves me with something like... 5 or 6 AC under the "20+level" goal marker for most of the game.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't benefit from your own Aegis, do you? Is there errata or something?

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts! I'll see about getting DR. There's a nice feat in the Medic document that caught my eye, although it wants me to use specific stances...
>>
>>50450566
HV? I dont follow.
>>
>>50450678
Oh, my bad. There's a dude applying to the /pfg/ Hells Vengeance game with a fairly similar character to what you posted, from what I understand.
>>
So I've crunched the numbers on Svana, and here's her DPR
Regular Attack (Sneak Attack): Average 25 damage (If Power Attack it becomes 30)
Nova Attack (Rage, Elemental Strike, Power Attack, Ki point spent, Sneak Attack): Average 64.5
Rage Attack: Average 29 (If Power Attack it becomes 34)
Is it just me or are these really low?
>>
>>50450708
What level are these numbers for?
>>
>>50450708
At what level?
>>
>>50450717
>>50450719
3 I assume.
>>
>>50450708

The most common enemy we will fight in the first two books has 7-12 HP.
>>
>>50450717
>>50450719
RotJR, level 3 gestalt
>>50450728
The GM won't change this, despite us starting at a higher level and being gestalt? If so, why is everyone else optimizing so hard?
>>
>>50450745
>why is everyone else optimizing so hard?
Better optimize hard than be left in the dust.
>>
>>50450745
You barely have to optimize in 1pp level 1 non gestalt to hit that kind of damage.
>>
>>50450762
At level 3, I only think you could get remotely close to that with AM BARBARIAN Orcish Alchemist stuff.
>>
>>50450745
Because people like that Omza guy have small dicks IRL
>>
>>50450745
>The GM won't change this, despite us starting at a higher level and being gestalt? If so, why is everyone else optimizing so hard?
Because people are making an assload of assumptions about the game.
>>
>>50450771

Which characters do you think seem to realize the campaign is not going to be hard, and built around narrative power over offensive?

Which seem the most reasonable to you, is what I guess I'm saying.
>>
>>50450769
Nigga what? Dealing 7-12 damage is pretty easy at level 1.

16 str
power attack
greatsword
full bab
+3 2d6+7 19-20/x2
That's an average of 14 on hit. Are you retarted?
>>
>>50450796
I meant 64 damage, like the character posted.
>>50450771
That guy only hits for around 20ish damage a pop to a max of like 60ish if he uses all of his spell points. I don't know why everyone is still freaking over that.
>>
>>50450756
I guess so, I just hope I don't drag the party down
>>50450762
I didn't realize until she was already done, but she isn't all that good at combat. Her skills are good though and she's fun .
>>50450771
Fair enough
>>50450784
That's true, the GM doesn't really say much more than needed does he?
>>50450796
She has +8 to hit with her fauchard and +2 with her gore, while raging these become +10 and +4,so at least I've got that.Also 18-20 crits on the fauchard and reach. And jumping skill
>>50450806
That 64 is if I use my Elemental Strike (3/day), spend a ki point (3 total), qualify for Sneak Attack, all my attacks hit and I'm raging AND I'm power attacking.
>>
I'm reading a guide on Warders and it says that my INT and CON should be higher than my STR.
This seems... incorrect.
Am I dumb or..?
>>
>>50450784
>Because people are making an assload of assumptions about the game.
Yeah, like it ever happening for example.
>>
>>50450838

The guide is dumb, the ideal Warder is 18 STR, 12-14 CON and 16 INT.
>>
>>50450838
Str>int (wis if OD) > con > dex > wis (int if OD) > cha
>>
>>50450846
>>50450847
Right now I'm looking at 18 STR, 18 CON and 16 INT and it feels pretty good. Should I swap INT and CON? I kind of want to have the capacity to eat shit from 4 CR-appropriate creatures on my own and keep going.
>>
File: 1464710352591.jpg (52KB, 420x388px) Image search: [Google]
1464710352591.jpg
52KB, 420x388px
>>50450844
>>
>>50450866

What's your Dex?
>>
>>50450866
>18 con
Did you roll for stats? you don't need more than a 14 in con.

18 str, 12 dex, 14 con, 16 int 12 wis, 7 cha should be your minimum post racial stats on a PB, maybe 10 wis and 8 cha if you care about that.
>>
File: Subutai.jpg (128KB, 1000x456px) Image search: [Google]
Subutai.jpg
128KB, 1000x456px
>>50449941
I have 80 horse archers and a party of 6 other PCs under my character's command. We are a raiding party that are going to cut a path of rapine and pillage across those foolish enough to participate in agriculture. If I am successful I will be given more men by the Khan to expand my raiding.

I need to get enough slaves and loot to increase my standing in the tribe and finally end this nonsense of "trading" the current Khan has regarding a city-state on our nomadic loop. We should instead start hitting every single trading caravan that tries to enter of leave the city and lure out their army onto the steppes where we can run circles around them with our horse archers. I also have some undead rats that are to be coated in anthrax endospores and sent into the city's grain supplies. The Great Serpent Set will receive many sacrifices when I have finished with this city.
>>
Which 6th level spell casting classes can function as a tanky frontliner?
My friend wants to recruit me to a level 8 group because they are apparently in need of a meat shield after their martial class bailed.
>>
>>50450882

>>50450893
>Did you roll for stats?
No, it's 25 PB. I'm playing a lizardfolk and dumped CHA. The +1 at 4th level brings me up to the double 18s.
I don't really feel super comfortable dropping my CON to 14 since I want to be meatshield man, but I suppose I have a lot to gain from spreading my stats around, huh?
>>
>>50449941

Last Sunday my players finish the first part of Carrion Crown AP. I say it was a great success for everyone, they got really into the story and I manage to change and adapted what I didn't like or need adjustments pretty easy. Feel like I will keep running APs.
>>
Should a Psyarm warsoul gifted blade look into psycrystal affinity/containment and power reserve? I'm not sure what I'd do with my focus besides maybe ghost step/cleave space.
>>
>>50450931
Skald for sure
I'd go druid tho
>>
>>50450943
Damn skald is a good suggestion.
They did lose their barbarian, but I don't really like the idea of forcing your new player to play something similar. Now I can just turn all of them into barbarians.
>>
>>50450931
To expand on the spoiler in >>50450943
If you still want to be a 6th caster, Hunter is a bretty gud choice. The animal companion it gets is pretty ballin', and a tiger or something would absolutely wreck if you're smart about it.
>>
>>50450934
Yeah, you'd want to drop con by 2 and go with a stat line like this:

18 str, 12 dex, 16 con, 16 int, 12 wis, 7 cha
with the level 4 bonus going to str.

You have heavy armor, a d12, good fort, and counters, aegis and defensive focus. You don't need a that high con. If it we're meI'd maybe drop con even farther to a post racial 14 to get str to a 19 post racial, netting a 20 at level 4.
>>
>>50450745
>If so, why is everyone else optimizing so hard?
>implying there's anything even *close* to hard optimization here.
>>
>Going over the Ninja class to see when Svana gets Improved Uncanny Dodge
>See this
>Light Steps (Ex):At 6th level, a ninja learns to move while barely touching the surface underneath her. As a full-round action, she can move up to twice her speed, ignoring difficult terrain. While moving in this way, any surface will support her, no matter how much she weighs. This allows her to move across water, lava, or even the thinnest tree branches. She must end her move on a surface that can support her normally. She cannot move across air in this way, nor can she walk up walls or other vertical surfaces. When moving in this way, she does not take damage from surfaces or hazards that react to being touched, such as lava or caltrops, nor does she need to make Acrobatics checks to avoid falling on slippery or rough surfaces. Finally, when using light steps, the ninja ignores any mechanical traps that use a location-based trigger.
>twice her speed across any surface
Svana gets a speed of 80 at level 8, and can increase that to 100 for a ki point.
>>50450986
Pretty sure I saw a bunch of builds dealing like twice her damage
>>
>>50451048

Those builds are boobs, Svana is fine and any optimization she has goes towards an element of her character that's more thematic than gamebreaking (Sanic fast speeds just mean she can run to a "family" member's aid that much sooner, or can navigate Sandpoint in no time flat.)
>>
I like the flavor of the Sworn Protector archetype for Warder, and getting a bonus to-hit and damage seems nice on paper, but... Is it really worth it?
How often is Shared Counter or Defensive Intercept really going to be useful? Is it worth it to trade a bonus feat for the situational to-hit and damage bonus? I've got some damn good feats lined up that could fill that bonus feat slot right up.
What do you guys think? Anyone have direct experience with the archetype?
>>
>>50451048
Which ones? Because even the sphere blaster people complained about is only capable of like 60ish-70ish damage if going nova.
>>
Does armor check penalty apply to skill checks made as part of PoW maneuvers?
If so, how do I go about wearing heavy armor but minimizing my penalty for Climb?
>>
>>50450573
Erastilean Paladins are hunters, who go out into the wilds to thin out the wicked and dangerous to protect the villages and frontiers.

They protect the homebodies by going out and hunting evil that threatens their homes and families. Like magical holy Game/Predator managers/extermunators

They are essentially a cross between Monster Hunter and the Texas Rangers
>>
>>50450547
>not including Based Dammerich
>>
File: 1469166240918.jpg (247KB, 575x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469166240918.jpg
247KB, 575x800px
Anybody interested in the possibility of psionic or initiating beguilers? Apparently ertw is considering it and is looking for suggestions and ideas. Make your voice heard /pfg/:

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2qmqe&page=14?Beguiler-conversion-for-Pathfinder#685
>>
>>50451152
>initiating beguilers
OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YES PLEASE
>>
>>50451125
Mithral piecemeal Scale arms/legs with an agile plate torso. Take that trait to reduce ACP by one.

Boom, no ACP 9 armor, max dex of 7, 15% spell failure, all for 7420gp and a trait.
>>
File: cb13.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
cb13.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
>>50450547
>NG
>LN
>Paladins
>>
>>50451078
Svanas build is boobs too Don't forget her MAD JUMPS (29 feet straight up on a 10)
>>50451098
Really? I guess I'm dumb, I still feel like her regular damage is low though, even if her nova damage is good.
>>50451152
I don't know what a beguiler is but that picture is awesome
>>
>>50451175
JJ pls go
>>
>>50451167
Don't think I'll get to use piecemeal armor
>>
Can you initiate a martial strike against a 5 foot cube of air?
This is important.
>>
>>50451182
Warder, fighter and a level 1 piercing thunder stance would lower acp as well.
>>
File: IMG_0283.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.png
22KB, 300x250px
>Tfw your gm keeps throwing enemies/npcs that are suicidally overconfident
>No matter how the odds are stacked against them it's "we've dealt with worse" or just still mindlessly attacking after everyone but them and their held dead buddy is left
>retreat or surrender is never an option for them
>Can't ever seen to be able to reason with them,even with a fucking +25 or +30 with one of the party members
>Usually it's over quick and we're left with nothing but corpses that our necromancer raises because it would be a waste not to at this point
>The undead out number the party 2:1

I mean it's not supposed to be that set of a campaign but when all your enemies are Skyrim bandits level of tactically retarded, it gets old sometimes.
>>
>>50449941

My current character hasn't participated in any wars, but a previous character of mine was a lowborn human Archer (Ranger) who performed exemplary service on the battlefield, and was Knighted for his prowess and service to his liegelord, keeping down enough suppressive fire to help cover the withdrawal, and managing to get out of it alive.

Ranger/Paladin gestalt (favored enemies being magical beasts and evil outsiders), with a warhorse as my animal companion/mount. He was my first Archery-focused character.

I should bring him back in another campaign.
>>
>>50451180
Are you illiterate? It isn't JJ's opinion, it's literally in the core rulebook.
>>
What are some relatively low cost ways to get a +1 or +2 to hit with a weapon to overcome the -2 you get from Blackened at level 10?
>>
>>50451223
>the core rulebook must never be overwritten by a splat!
t. paizodrone
>>
>>50451223
Then why do Shelyn, Abadar, and Kurgess have Paladin Oaths?
>>
>>50450398
So they're perfect is you're a samurai :^)
>>
>>50451214
If you think that's bad, you should try having suicidally overconfident players. We're trying to deal with a hundun (CR 21) and a hobgoblin possessed as a quasi-avatar thing of Pazuzu (CR ???) at level 14 with a CR adjust of -2 because we're playing as monstrous races.
>>
>>50451234
Masterwork?
>>
>>50451223
>there's literally nothing that says the god a Paladin worships must be LG

They must be LG, not their god.
>>
>>50451260
>suicidally overconfident
Not that guy but all my friends are such pussies that this is literally the defining characteristic of my new character
>>
>>50451276
Or be a paladin of freedom :^)
>>
>>50451139
Man, now I'm imagining an Erastilean Holy Gun humming along to Big Iron as he runs around smiting evil.
>>
>>50451234
Masterwork, Weapon Focus, Weapon Training and probably some more. A Ring of Serene Contortions is nice too, but not exactly what you wanted
>>
>>50451285
don't exist in Pathfinder :^)
>>
>>50451177

Her thighs must be massive to get that much air-time, Svana is in full Mom mode in a way only an Iobarian can.

Congrats anon, she's got a figure that fits the mechanics and her personality!
>>
>>50451313
Thiccposter go away!
>>
>>50451258

Or a hidden swordmaster currently enjoying his Farm arc!
>>
File: KuroKensukeOkay.jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
KuroKensukeOkay.jpg
27KB, 600x338px
>>50451223
>>50451276
>>50451304
>MUH LAWFUL GOOD
>MUH CORE RULEBOOK
>MUH LAWFUL STUPID IS A CORE PART OF PALADINS

Shit like this is why we make fun of JJ, anon.
>>
>>50451177
>Really? I guess I'm dumb, I still feel like her regular damage is low though, even if her nova damage is good.
No. After looking at this Omza guy that was mentioned, you guys seem pretty on par with each other.

You both deal around 25-30 damage with a basic attack that can be used semi reliably.

You both deal 60ish-70ish damage when expending limited resources and can do so a similar number of times a day.

Presumably, Omza has more skills because Int based but also doesn't move SANIC FAST.

I mean, I don't think you posted a sheet in the chara thread but you guys seem pretty equivalent. If this Omza guy is the most "optimized" character posted so far, you seem to be sitting pretty.
>>
>>50449941
>Has your character ever been in a war?

Well, he's holding a town against a Goblin siege, alongside his friends. It's not been fun.
>>
>>50451346
What's a JJ?
>>
File: Haveguncard.png (3KB, 286x178px) Image search: [Google]
Haveguncard.png
3KB, 286x178px
>>50451292
>>
>>50451330
it makes perfect sense for a ronin as well

just like landsknecht
>>
>>50451292
>>50451403
too bad Holy gun is awful
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (138KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
138KB, 572x303px
>>50451260
I should mention we have a frostfallen green adult dragon as our necromancers pet, we ran into a band of ~15 ordinary bandits, their response to seeing this monster of a creature?

"We fought worse"

I say ordinary because they died like normal people after the dragon was done with them.

It's like everyone but the party is insane, and we're all supposed to be varying levels of evil.
>>
>>50451393

J. Jonah Jameson, he wants pictures of Aroden and he wants them now!
>>
>>50451423
Shit, I laughed. Bravo, Anon.
>>
>>50451393
James "I don't like paladins" Jacob, one of the PF devs. He's not directly in charge of mechanics, but he's still got an influential position of some sort. He ask a thread for people to ask him things, and like, 90% of his answers to things actually related to pathfinder are utterly retarded.

It's part of why Gareth drinks.
>>
>>50451313
>MFW I never realized this
Well damn I guess Svana is just as thicc as Amalthea
>>50451356
Actually Svana has decent skills, (21 ranks, but they're all in the same 10 skills). I didn't realize Svana was this gud.

I could probably afford to take the rank out of Climb and maybe even Swim considering her jumps
>>
>>50451413
Really, it's better to just go Divine Hunter with a Mysterious Stranger dip
>>
>>50451445
Has a thread for people to ask him things, I mean. Fuck's sake, thinking about JJ makes me wish I had a drink handy, but it's too early for that.
>>
File: Megumin Despair.png (587KB, 933x720px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin Despair.png
587KB, 933x720px
>>50451356
>EZ 25-30 damage with a basic attack
>I barely break 20 on a good roll, under ideal circumstances, with my basics
>likely not even hitting for 40~ average with a full, ideal Nova
>I'm probably less accurate with everything, as well
>I'm supposed to be combat-focused

I can still do more than enough to 1-round things, but fuck man, really makes me think.
>>
>>50451456
> I didn't realize Svana was this gud.
It's a gestalt character, of course it's going to be good if any semblance. Both characters seem pretty damn competent at what they try to accomplish, no clue what brought this
>>50450771
on.

Like they seem more or less on par with what I expect for a gestalt game imo.
>>
>>50451423
Headline being "Aroden Causes the Worldwound! Is This a God We Want?!"
>>
>>50451304
It's the easiest update in the world though. Just swap out Aura of Courage, edit the skill list a little, and make up a code for your god that works for Chaotic Good. Like Cayden Cailean having a code that's just "Don't tolerate slavery, be a good drinking buddy, and don't be a dick."
>>
>>50451529
What are you playing?
>>
>>50451529
what's the build senpai?
>>
>>50451562
you can literally just use the 3.5 version
>>
is it even worth rolling a fighter/any full BAB class if you're starting at level 9?
>>
>>50451583
A Psyarm or Initiator is fun at level 9
>>
>>50451535
> if any semblance
Of effort is put in, especially given the allowed materials. Is what I meant to say.
>>
>>50451529
Wait really? That damage seems off, even for a non gestalt martial. What character is this?
>>50451535
>>50451606
The funny thing is, I just optimized her for jumping really. It comes together at level 10, where she can jump 100+(haven't fully calculated it, there have been a few changes) feet straight up unassisted by items, magic or any feats besides the two she has now. Which is fun and awesome.
>>
>>50451407

Landsknecht is one of the most beautiful prestige classes I've ever seen and I can't wait to take levels in it. That PrC is more Swordlord than the Swordlord!

You just need like, 5 levels of it though. All the good stuff is in the first 5 levels.
>>
File: kissingraybans.gif (967KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
kissingraybans.gif
967KB, 500x270px
>>50451572
>>50451578
>>50451660
Was shooting for adapting Kensai/Bladebound Magus to Spheres, which I would have been combining with A Vigilante/Bushi Stalker. Muh Int-to-x. Admittedly I always end up with builds that need a few levels to ramp up, and maybe I just haven't been adding things up right.

It's my first time really building with PoW or SoP, I am not good at this.
>>
>>50451691
What spheres and disciplines are you taking?
>>
>>50451686
I don't really care about my Warder levels, and the first level is meaningless for a dex build, so i'm gonna take all 10
>>
>>50451660
>It comes together at level 10, where she can jump 100+(haven't fully calculated it, there have been a few changes) feet straight up unassisted by items, magic or any feats besides the two she has now. Which is fun and awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg

Even more topical considering she'll be fighting Oni and other fiendish eastern beasties.
>>
>>50451713
>No.Jump good.
Audibly kek'd

Do hang gliders exist in Pathfinder? Do parachutes? Svanas probably going to need one either way, because falling 100 feet is a good amount of damage.
>>
Okay PFG, what's the best product from the following 3p publishers?

Dreamscarred Press:
Drop Dead Studios:
Everyman Games:
Rogue Genius Games:
Purple Duck Games:
Legendary Games:
Kobold Press:
Wayward Rogue Games:

I want to check out some of these 3p places, and I want to know what's the best of the best.
>>
File: 1480286218348.jpg (368KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1480286218348.jpg
368KB, 1000x1500px
Do natural attacks count as weapon attacks or unarmed strikes? Also, is there a PoW discipline that particularly favors natural attacks?
>>
>>50451703
Mithral Current, Elemental Flux, and Scarlet throne were the main three disciplines, sprinkling of Veiled and Riven in there. Destruction muh focused type for a main sphere, with a bit of warp and Illusion. Figured I'd be suffering a bit until Focused Blast Type at 5, and Mixed Combat at 6 to keep boosts up.

I'm not particularly worried about it, mainly surprised. I guess doing a Shining Bind is a pipe dream with my setup.
>>
>>50451869
Unarmed
>>
File: oracle-delphi.jpg (67KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
oracle-delphi.jpg
67KB, 600x411px
I'm going to make a Life Oradin for a new campaign this Saturday, and I don't know what curse to take. They either seem way too detrimental (I mean it IS a curse, but...) or boring (here's looking at you Tongues). Even though I plan on doing more Oracle than Paladin I plan on being melee-oriented. Also, any suggestions for what kind of god I should follow for the paladin half would be appreciated as well (I mean sure, paladins don't HAVE to worship a god, but I want to).

My DM doesn't really allow 3pp, but he can be open to it depending, so that's a possibility.
>>
>>50451881
How do you have Veiled. Riven, and Flux? Trait+tradition would get you two, but veiled is traded out with vigilante.

Why wait until 5th for Focused blast type group?

Are you using a blackblade katana? if so did you go the daisho route or the killer's implements stalker art route? I'd personally recommend the latter.
>>
>>50451791
>Do hang gliders exist in Pathfinder?

They do, anon! They do!

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/vehicles/air-vehicles/glider

>500 gp

Heck, even parachutes exist (sorta! Kinda!) It's called a Billow Cloak.

>This silk cape is constructed of many carefully arranged overlapping layers that are loosely stitched together. When exposed to a sudden influx of air, like that caused by falling, the cloak unfolds like a crude parachute. When falling, a creature wearing a billow cape is treated as if he had deliberately jumped from the height
>>
File: Horror Realms curses.jpg (2MB, 5044x3262px) Image search: [Google]
Horror Realms curses.jpg
2MB, 5044x3262px
>>50451920
Horror Realms contains a bunch of new curses that represent supernatural corruption, I like them a lot just for the sheer variety they offer.
>>
>>50451869
>>50451883
Natural attacks use natural weapons, so they're weapon attacks. If they counted as Unarmed Strikes then Feral Combat Training wouldn't need to exist.
>>
File: Eiffel_Tower-_1912.jpg (21KB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
Eiffel_Tower-_1912.jpg
21KB, 400x336px
>>50451923
So that, basically.
>>
>>50451923
The billow cloak sounds awful. It would only change 1d6 damage to non-lethal, wouldn't it?
>>
>>50451988

Indeed, indeed! That's why the cloak is pretty gosh darn bad! Sounds to me like Svana should only be jumping that high when she needs to get to a higher ledge, in which case I'd *really* invest strongly into Climb so you can grab those slippery edges and clamber yourself up 'em.
>>
>>50451974
>>50451988

You tell me, Anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BepyTSzueno
>>
>>50451920

Can you tell us a bit about your character, and whatever concept or theme you were going for with them? Curses and Gods should be an extension of your character.
>>
Do you make all of your characters be from the same family? Or does it sound too Jojo if from the same family has a wife who is a sorcerer, the husband is a fighter/Ranger, daughter is a ranger, another daughter is a skald, uncle is a barbarian and aunts are an arcanist, paladin and a brawler?
>>
>>50451921
pfsrd says a Stalker can add Riven or Tempest at no cost, and the chargen rules said you can have two traditions so I swapped back into Veiled. Considering how unreliable the PoW stuff has been on the srd, I can only guess that I've been lied to somewhere.

>why wait until 5th
I've got other stuff that takes up feats that's meant for flavor and utility. I'm really squeezing shit tight, but that's life when you're trying to make use of two new systems at once.

>blackblade katana
Using an estoc instead, since Kensai lets me grab it. Unironically taking Weapon Versatility so I can justify making slashing motions with a big metal spike.
>>
>>50452086

Nah, I like to give my family members some PC classes, but I never play more than one character out of a family.
>>
>>50452035
Well that's a bit of a problem, because I don't have much of a concept for the character. I mean I know what he'll be mechanically, for the most part: a Life mystery Oracle with a few levels in Paladin that's more oriented for the front-lines but can cast from a distance if the need arises. I kiiinda debated on maybe having him worship Melek Taus and have him be on some quest to find her, but there isn't much on her to make a "code" with.

>>50452086
I've got a friend who does that. It feels really forced at times, but she likes it so I don't really care. Bloodlines were also a thing before JJBA, so I'd be hard pressed to call it "too Jojo".
>>
File: Getting Started with Pathfinder.png (862KB, 1100x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Getting Started with Pathfinder.png
862KB, 1100x1596px
QANON HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT SHE NEVER GOT THE HELL AROUND TO STUFFING A COUPLE ANCIENT-ASS BOOKS FROM OVER THE SUMMER INTO THE TROVE. TRULY THAT BEAST EVER HUNGERS.

DSP: MONSTER CLASSES - TRUE DRAGONS
PLAYGROUND ADVENTURES - THE ROYAL
PLAYGROUND ADVENTURES - CREATURE COMPONENTS VOL. 1

HAVE JOINED THE FIGHT.
>>
>>50452192
Yay!
>>
i'm fairly certain that both of my characters are going to be left in the dust no matter what i do. but then again, i'm an absoulute tool that does 1pp only
>>
>>50452086
Only if it's relevant to my character's backstory.

I once had an Inquisitor of Cayden Cailean who was the daughter of a famous adventurer Bard who gave up after his crew got wiped by the Wendigo, only for him to have terrible nightmares that could only be soothed by his powerful enchantress girlfriend. He was level 15, her mother was level 10 or so, and she started level 1.

Then my GM made it a plot point that while she was the only 'legitimate' daughter of the bard, she had half a dozen half-siblings of all kinds of races that all looked up to their Dad's heritage and all became adventurer themselves
>>
File: 1480106096984.jpg (514KB, 900x658px) Image search: [Google]
1480106096984.jpg
514KB, 900x658px
>>50451923
>500 gp
This still leaves me 2740 gp with no way to spend it
However, the hang glider is awesome and Svana can pretty much fly!
Billow cape is junk though, you can do that with an Acrobatics check, and non lethal damage is still damage
>>50452020
Maybe she could buy one of those grapple crossbows and use that to grab at ledges and stuff, that sounds radical as heck
>>50452096
>estoc
Second best taste, but still very good!
>>
Why isnt [serial killer] a paladin archetype. Why the shit does it *have* to be evil.

Pc's murder people in cold blood all the fucking time.

You can burn down an orphanage with a [good] descriptor spell and it's still a net positive.
>>
>>50452238
>You can burn down an orphanage with a [good] descriptor spell and it's still a net positive.
I mean, I know you're searching for (you)s so here you go, but no you can't.
>>
>>50451841
>Rogue Genius Games
I really like their archetype packages system. Much better than Variant Multiclass.
>>
>>50452220
But Svana is also 1pp only and she's pretty good, you can do it anon!
Whats the build?
>>50452238
I'm not sure, but I think your logic is flawed...
>>
>>50452253
Using an [X] descriptor spell is an [X] act, regardless of use and intent.

Used infernal healing to save a childs life, 3 times even, evil, you're a monster!
>>
>>50452253
Yes you can. As paizo has said in their infinite retardation it takes about 3 castings of a [alignment] descriptor spell to change alignment.
>>
>>50452192
QANON you are a slut for shaming people for using 1pp. Go suck 3 pp's you slut
>>
File: 1435870683460.jpg (115KB, 896x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435870683460.jpg
115KB, 896x720px
>>50452234
>This still leaves me 2740 gp with no way to spend it

What do you mean, no way to spend it? Get a horse, get a house, get all the things she needs and then all the things she "needs!"
>>
>>50452192

QANON, join RotJR or HV with a lewd Sylph, you hussy!
>>
>>50452272
>>50452274
No, casting a good spell may be good, but using that good spell to burn down an orphanage will not make it a net good.
>>
>>50452283

Friendly reminder that Taverns only cost 910 gp.
>>
>>50452283

>all the things she 'needs
>horse

you kinky minx
>>
>>50452271
Well with Onryou, i'm Sacred Fist| Monk, I've done a decent job of removing overlap, and i get style feats for days. However both classes aren't exactly ideal in the damage department, and Sacred fist is probably only good for self buffs.

I'm planing on going, in terms of style feats,
Dragon
Pummeling
Dijnn (Because elemental fist shenanigans sounds right up her alley)
Plus a few odds and ends to throw together for situations like Snapping Turtle for more AC.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=998643

Where as Amalthea is a full caster, that can be versatile at fuck due to Medium. She can be fairly decent in a melee fight against non optimized foes. But that versatility is all she's really got going for her. Durring Downtime i'm an absolute monster.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1021013

>>
>>50450552
>>50450573
I had a DUDE WEED Erastil paladin in my party once. It was fun waching evil happen right under his nose because he was usually too spaced out to recognize evil unless it or someone else made its presence clear. It made it easy to have neutral evil teammates.
>>
>>50452363
I'm pretty sure you'd fall pretty fast if you let evil slip by because you were getting baked.
>>
>>50452275
EAT A DICK SON
PREFERABLY A DICK WITH THE DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF "PARODY" TATTOOED ON IT SO YOU CAN HAVE SOME FUCKING KNOWLEDGE CRAMMED DOWN YOUR DEFICIENT-ASS THROAT
>>
>>50452378
Now spit in his mouth and call him a whore
>>
>>50452317
Yes it does. [good] descriptor makes it an inherently good act. That orphanage attacked you.
>>
>>50452283
>horse
Maybe
>house
Not now, Svana is just arriving in town after travelling from Iobaria
>"needs"
What is this implying
Once she gets used to the civilized life she's definitely buying fluffy dresses , a garden and some other fun stuff though
>>50452359
What no Kraken Style or something? Onryou sounds like she could do some serious grappling. I've got nothing for Amalthea though
>>
>>50452375
The problem is he uses it as a tool to be approachable and to easier spread or protect the name of Erastil.
If I were a stricter GM yeah he'd be gone by now but I think while it's still fun and he meets his smiting quotas against the undead, he'll stay in good terms with Erastil.
>>
>>50452457

If i wanted to grapple i would have made her a Tetori. but i'll take it under advisement.

I get 9 style feats, not including my standard feats per level. i think i can squeeze a few things in.
>>
>>50452359
does onryou like butt stuff? this is very important
>>
>>50451152
Woah, I just noticed that Ertw added variant rules for playing a beguiler without the guild. There goes my DM's last objection to using the class!
>>
How am I meant to keep up with an E.Flux Mystic?
It feels like my Warlord has no chance. He's so much better at basically everything - more damage, more AC, almost the same HP, more versatility, more mobility, better defenses, better counters...
What the heck am I supposed to do?
>>
Is Brutal Slayer the best way to basically be a Raiden clone?
>>
>>50452488
Grappling is always a decent back up and it implies a few things I'd say get Jabbing Style though, that's a good one.
Boar Style too
>>50452509
Its always very important
>>50452521
Be yourself!
Be awesome!
Most importantly, have fun!
>>
File: 1480220735129.jpg (164KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
1480220735129.jpg
164KB, 1200x654px
>>50452509

Dont stick anything you're not willing to loose around that posterior.
>>
>>50452457

>What is this implying

Apologies if the discussions of the past couple days have put lewd connotations on these sorts of things, but I was talking purely fluff items! Things she as a character would want, not as a build!

Things like fluffy dresses, cute flower pots and truffles!
>>
>>50452553
>Most importantly, have fun!
How am I supposed to have fun when I get upstaged at every single thing I try to do by a twinky fuckboy?
>>
>>50452521
You are probably building wrong/aren't using your gambits efficiently
I mean, you're a full BAB class, you should be hitting more often and taking advantage of your systems, plus your recovery mechanic is much more reliable.
>>
>>50452567

Well heckin' darn it anon, take that twig-armed fuccboi and rub his noggin! Give him a swirlie! Bully the butt-face!
>>
>>50452585
I literally wouldn't be able to touch him I think.
>>
>>50452554

That's not a no~!
>>
>>50452585
How do you bully someone that is perfectly capable of kicking your ass?
>>
>>50452600
Emotional damage, very few classes have defenses against it.
>>
>>50452296
What class would QANON be?
My money's on Royal, have any Royals applied?
>>
>>50452558
I feel like Svana would want lots of fancy and posh looking things now that she's seen them, so she's definitely going to buy all three of those
>>50452567
Ask him to stop doing everything and hogging the spotlight? Find out what he can't so and make your character able to do that? Fuck his butt?
>>
>>50452616
QANON is a sylph princess
>>
I like Pathfinder, I really do. But my playgroup can't keep up with the rules. We've been playing for almost a year and three out of five players don't know the basic mechanics. By basic I mean stuff like casting defensively to avoid AoO, which ability bonus is added to which save and so on.
What system can we take that has some options available to characters but is not as rules heavy as Pathfinder? 5e is nice, but it has allmost no character customisation.
>>
>>50452611
>Sup faggot, fucked your girlfriend last night. Have fun in the cuck shed!
>OH SHIT MY FACE IS BEING POUNDED IN AND IS ON FIRE! OH GODS WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA
>>
>>50452521
Build better.
E flux isn't a damage discipline. It does perfectly respectable damage, more than others, but it's actually more about battlefield control.
Proper investment into mithral current, scarlet throne, or another damage-focused discipline will have you easily outdo them in murderlising.

Also make sure you're using your gambits often, those are an incredibly strong class feature if you have the proper CHA.

Trait into Riven Hourglass and get time skitter and use boosted full attacks for the cheap way
>>
>>50452521
If you're a warlord and you aren't shutting no it insane damage, you've done something wrong.
>>
>>50452631
>I mean stuff like casting defensively to avoid AoO
In their defense I still look this up because it doesn't come up that often unless something has gone super fucking wrong.
>which ability bonus is added to which save and so on.
Are they retarded?
>>
>>50452600
You look at their 7 Charisma and tell yourself you can bully that 7 ft tall fucker in magical full plate fucker in the corner of the tavern, anon, we established so weeks ago.
>>
>>50452631
4E?
>>
>>50452661
As long as you remember not to bully wizards that only want to be your friend!!
>>
>>50452647
>Are they retarded?
One is borderline retarded I think, the rest just don't care to learn the rules.
>>
>>50452678
They should probably stick to video games
>>
>>50452675

The only thing wizards are friends with is their familiar! They exist only for bullying!
>>
File: ilya angry.gif (984KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
ilya angry.gif
984KB, 500x279px
>>50452675
WIZARDS WITH 7 CHARISMA SMELL BAD! GO TAKE A SHOWER YOU DUMDUM!
>>
>>50452684
This honestly, they sound like they don't care about RPGs in general unless it's Skyrim on easy difficulty on Xbox 360 tier vidya.
>>
>>50452684
Yeah, probably. But this is only party I can find in my town and it still beats my online play experience.
>>
>>50452378
Oh Mighty Qanon, when you are going to upload into the trove Haunted Heroes?
Please.
>>
File: 1377024292039.jpg (237KB, 1279x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1377024292039.jpg
237KB, 1279x1179px
>>50452629
>I feel like Svana would want lots of fancy and posh looking things now that she's seen them, so she's definitely going to buy all three of those

I feel like I should have cute pictures of chesty chicks in posh dresses, but I don't.

Svana is going to get spoiled rotten when the party finds out about her love of all things cute!
>>
File: 1471716078700.png (395KB, 510x653px) Image search: [Google]
1471716078700.png
395KB, 510x653px
>>50452693

>Wizard with 7 Cha
>>
>>50452663
Thanks, I'll look it up. I thought it was kinda rules heavy too tho.
>>
>>50452716
No game is better than a bad game
Me, I use Skype tinplate with some friends when I moved to another state. Just recently I got us a discord too.
Just try to broaden your net of playmates, network some, and find other people, even invite online

It just sit here lonely, masturbating furiously like the other half of /pfg/
>>
>>50452721
>That spoiler
Plz no, she wouldn't be able to handle it, she'd be so embarrassed and she should be the one buying them things
>>
>>50452599

she's not opposed to it, but she's never thought of it. She's such a noob when it comes to the horizontal duel, that she thinks all it involves is long vigorous cuddling.
>>
>>50452740
It's less do than PF, plus it's design is kinda close to something like Guild Wars 2, so they may enjoy it
>>
>>50450370
>slowly shifting to NG as the game progresses
what's the difference between CG and NG?
>>
What's the strongest Warder build?
Joining a really high optimization game, need some guidance.
>>
>>50452795
Od zs
>>
>>50452795
Probably ODZS with ST and EF with RBS
With PB too
>>
>>50452813
Could you elaborate on why those two archetypes make it objectively the best version of Warder?
>>
>>50452778
NG is just doing good because you wanna do Good, like Harry Potter.

CG is doing good because the system is wrong, like Don Quixote
>>
>>50452821

Not that anon but it is because shields are poopy
>>
>>50452829
Alright, fair.
What about OD?
WIS is obviously better than INT, but what do you take for inquisition/blessing that makes it so great?
Or is WIS just good enough already?
>>
>>50452821
Wisdom is a better stat than Intelligence. And Conversion Inquisition makes you a good face.

Shields are ass.
>>
Speaking of optimization, have you guys decided which initiating class is the strongest yet?
I remember the competition was between Ravenlord and Zealot, right?
>>
>>50452718
FUCKS SAKE IS THAT NOT ALREADY IN THERE

QANON IS INCOMPETENT

ANYWAY HAVE THE DSP ROYAL DANCER TOO BECAUSE THAT'S ABRUPTLY ON-HAND
>>
>>50452885
>ROYAL DANCER
Oh shit!
Is that new or did they rename the Kineticist archetype?
>>
>>50452885
FUCKING--

ROIL DANCER
>>
Think of the RotJR character you like the least

How would you improve them?
>>
File: 1342104740091.png (427KB, 694x982px) Image search: [Google]
1342104740091.png
427KB, 694x982px
How do I build a magus /pfg/?
>>
File: 1406873838425.jpg (535KB, 1080x920px) Image search: [Google]
1406873838425.jpg
535KB, 1080x920px
>>50452764
so you're saying she could be taught to be the ultimate oni-kin buttslut?
>>
>>50452896
Awww, no class based on the waltz?
>>
>>50452899
take shocking grasp and magical lineage and spell perfection on it

you did it
>>
File: 1406897190966.jpg (1009KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406897190966.jpg
1009KB, 1280x720px
>>50452900
>>
>>50452917
MAYBE FOR NEXT YEAR'S APRIL FOOLS: APRILFORGE
>>
>>50452937
Maybe they'll give us supplement building tools in the forgeforge!
>>
>>50452920

Yay! Wait. Really? Is that it?
>>
>>50452920
>>50452899

Or do the other meme and take Rhyme spell to combine with Frostbite and Frigid Touch! Now you have twice the spells to fuck around with!
>>
>>50452900
>>50452930
Next October can't come soon enough.
Seriously, Plague's art does weird things to me
>>
File: 1358567441155.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1358567441155.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
>Making a character
>Really into it
>One of the other players finalizes his before mine
>It's also a Stalker
>It's more powerful than mine by quite a bit
>I must now either enter into a silent powercreep battle or throw away my character and start on a new one
>>
>>50452969
Frostbite is a terrible meme and don't tell people to use it.
>>
>>50452968
Yes, really.

Slap Intensified, empowered, maximized, go with a rapier, and voila, that's it, you're the Magus now.
>>
>>50452968
Welcome to Magus. You're not allowed to have variety without gimping yourself. Personally I wish Pool Strike had lower damage but no actual cost, letting you have something spammable to use with spell combat/spellstrike, so you didn't have to pour all your resources into Shocking Grasp for maximum effectiveness.

>>50452969
This meme is fun, but useless against ANYTHING immune to cold/nonlethal. Which is a depressingly large amount of things.
>>
>>50452976
Or you could talk to the other player like an adult and reason with him first?
>>
>>50452984
>>50452987

What if I went with the Bladebound archetype? Would that be better?
>>
>>50452984
>rapier
>not a scimitar

if he's 1pp he has literally one choice, unless he goes for a Str build
>>
>>50452795
Take Greatsword Battler, Elemental Flux Stance and all the charge boosts.

Get a cyclops helm, and every. single. flat damage boost you can get. If you have access to mythic, take mythic vital strike. POWE made using a lance/mounted charge no longer work. But jokes on them, we don't need it.

Get the psychic enhancement for more flat damage bonuses, and focus on high enhancement bonuses on the greatsword. I believe Halfling has a racial feat that functions and stacks with power attack, take it. Multiclassing into Paladin is actually not a bad idea, since you get bless weapon and smite damage. Also Martial Charge.

Functionally speaking, you smite, and boost yourself with primal fury flat damage boosts, and then use your strike of your choice in a charge. It's the only way to both vital strike and use a strike at the same time, and since the rules say only strikes aren't multiplied, your flat damage boosts and stance actually are.

Cyclops helm makes this a critical hit, (which auto confirms on evil targets thanks to bless weapon). You can even use greater called shot, to deal this damage to the throat or heart.

You can do a couple hundred damage no problem, with no chance of missing.
>>
>>50453004
Then you take Kensai as well and become the ultimate Magus meme.
>>
>>50453020
>>50452795

Oh, forgot the other reason for Paladin. Radiant Charge. You expend your LOH in one hit, and also get your charisma as a bonus.
>>
>>50453004
Bladebound is nice, I prefer it to standard, though it's a bit of a sidegrade until later levels. I prefer Hexcrafter over kensai like >50453024 suggests
>>
>>50452975
I only have like... 5-7 pictures saved. Mostly cause they're cute.

Are you telling me there's more?
>>
>>50453003
Here's a chat log, names removed but otherwise exact:

>Me: hey you got a minute
>Him: Yeah sup
>Me: i noticed you put your sheet up and its basically the same exact character i wanted to play but better
>Me: think you could tune it down a bit so i'm not left in the dust?
>Him: I'm not gonna gimp myself just because your build is shit man
>Me: dude c'mon
>Him: No man if you don't want to be weaker than me than just build a new chara
>Me: fine nevermind
>>
>>50453004
Bladebound is same shit, but you don't need to buy the sword. Scimitar+Dervish Dance, get Keen from Arcane Pool. You can also do >>50453024 for full memes, but you then have to basically sit on a big bag of Pearls of Power so you can keep doing Shocking Grasps.

Bladed Dash is basically Pounce. Storm Step or whatever is RIDE THE LIGHTNING a slightly longer ranged pounce. Those are your other main spells. If you want something that doesn't chew through resources, you use the Arcane Mark cantrip trip, burn an arcana to use the damaging cantrips, or go Hexcrafter so you can get Brand.
>>
>>50453024
>Kensai
What does this even do these days?
It loses armor but get int to ac
It loses spell recall, and has diminished casting.
All for what? rolling max damage or increasing the crit mod?
>>
File: SO HAPPY.jpg (105KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
SO HAPPY.jpg
105KB, 894x894px
>>50453024
>when you're already a meme
>>
>>50453065
He's not wrong, either change some things up or deal with having a slight better player around. I'm sure you'll still have fun.

It's not like no one has played a vanilla martial in a party with a caster before.
>>
>>50453079
but you get to be a Kensai
>>
>>50453020
>Greatsword Battler
Where would I find that?
>>
>>50453065
I kinda agree with him, but I'd still recommend a different class even if you were on the same level of optimization.
>>
>>50453044
>>50453079
I never said memes were good.

I just feel like the true Magus experience comes when you think playing your first Bladebound Kensai Magus was a good idea.
>>
>>50453085
>>50453095
I'm not saying he's wrong or right.
I'm just venting about the situation.
>>
Do all PoW classes use unique maneuvers known progressions or is there a standardized set like the 4th- 6th- and 9th- level casters?
>>
File: 1411573585674.png (147KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1411573585674.png
147KB, 480x300px
>>50452954
Maybe QANON will make a lewd sylph in the whoreforge!
>>
>>50453091
It's a feat under one of the Divine Fighting Techniques.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/divine-fighting-technique-combat

Lets you apply vital strike ' to an attack you make on a charge'. Which works with martial charge.
>>
>>50452900

Only if said trainer was a princely person that will woo her and take her away to that fairy tale castle to be waited on by a hundred servants!
>>
>>50453065
Wow, what a dick
Still, there's enough diversity in Stalker archetype and build options to be just different enough. Just adjust a few things, alter your party role/niche so as to better partition your niches, then just try to have fun
>>
>>50453096
what if you like playing a bladebound kensai magus IN SPHERES OF POWER
>>
Rolled 4, 3 + 2 = 9 (2d4 + 2)

>>50453116
You think that's a dick anon, wait until you see mine!
>>
File: Drinking Panzer Grill.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Drinking Panzer Grill.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
>>50453081
>be sitting on my comfy class combo for months
>suddenly it's a meme combo everyone's doing

I wish I could get a black blade from a full BAB class so I didn't have to deal with this shit.

>>50453079
It's worse than base for the most part, and it only really starts to ramp up at like, 11th level or so when you get INFINITE CRIT CONFIRMS (but not really). Everything before that point is just kind of mediocre, compounded by your gimped spellcasting and even heavier reliance on Pearls of Power.

Wouldn't be so bad if Pool Strike wasn't TOTAL FUCKING SHIT NO I WON'T LET THIS GO
>>
>>50453106
All base initiating classes progress to the next maneuver level at the same time, at the same speed a wizard hits new spell levels.

Martial archetypes (converting existing classes) have a slower progression. As for the number of maneuvers known, readied and stances, that varies by class based on their class features.
>>
>>50453118
There's an SoP archetype for Fighter that let's you turn any weapon into an intelligent buff caster
>>
>>50453113
well I mean my half-orc bard did start with 22 charisma.
>>
>>50453113

Fairytale princesses don't grunt like whores while they take it up the ass from their Prince Charming, anon.
>>
>>50453132
You can, it's called Warrior Spirit advanced weapon training for fighter.

You can even get free fucking Bane on it.
>>
>>50453129
Only 9? How pedestrian of you anon.
>>
>>50452899
Human Bladebound Hexcrafter Magus

Feats:
1. Weapon Finesse, Spell Focus: Evocation.
3. Dervish Dance
5. Spell Specialization (Shocking Grasp), Intensify Spell
7. Some shit like Combat Casting or whatever, I don't know.

Arcana/Hexes
4. Slumber
6. Flight

Traits:
Magical Lineage (Shocking Grasp)

Use a scimitar, use Intensified Shocking Grasp as a level 1 spell. Enjoy only ever doing that.
>>
File: shizuka2.jpg (321KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shizuka2.jpg
321KB, 848x1200px
>>50453132
honestly i'm triggered there was already a blackblade magus before I finished Shizuka in the HV game

but i think she's the only BBK so far
>>
>>50453132
>I wish I could get a black blade from a full BAB class so I didn't have to deal with this shit.
See>>50453140
It's in Enhancers Handbook
>>
>>50453152
But but... Onyrou is a cute! Just get hera fancy dress that fits and you'll see!
>>
>>50453158
To be fair I was rolling bust size for my Crimson countess in a lewd game.
>>
>>50453162

Everyone's going vigilante, it's kinda funny.

I think most of the vigilantes are also serial killers. At least I'm the only Hunter.
>>
>>50453106
All archetypes have the same progression.
Harbinger, Warder, and Zealot have the same progression.
Mystic, Stalker, and Warlord all have unique progressions. For some stupid fucking reason.
>>
>>50453152
Fairy tale princesses don't take it up the ass at all. They're pure cinnamon rolls.
>>
>Set out to make a Gregor Clegane
>Wind up making Sandor Clegane

How the heck did I get here, all I wanted to do was explain his healing addiction as a way to cope with hideous hellfire burns suffered in service to the Crown.
>>
>>50453185

We'll see how cute she is when that cute skirt's hiked up and she's bent over a table!
>>
Is there any way to increase the major rogue talent to be able to cast 2nd level spells?

I wanted Minor to cover 1st level and Major to cover 2nd level. This seems like it isn't possible though. Anyone got any help?
>>
There's no mental stat swap for Warlords, right? I sort of dislike charisma.
>>
>>50453240

She might be a hardcore party animal at heart, but she WILL have the cutest sex ever!
>>
>>50453159

Why not rapier?
>>
>>50453194
>At least I'm the only Hunter

Dogfuckers get oooouuuttttt reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1476925076397.png (428KB, 869x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476925076397.png
428KB, 869x720px
I wish thicc/milf posters would leave.
>>
>>50453140
>>50453176
>it loses literally the one good thing the fighter gets: Weapon Training
>what it gets instead is complete and total ass

Why do people keep doing this shit, unless you didn't mean Spirit Wielder? I guess it's still pretty okay, and could easily be refluffable to what I need, but it's still really lame.

>>50453156
>warrior spirit is a black blade
Did I miss a memo

>>50453286
Fencing Grace does not work with spell combat after an errata. If you're using 3pp, you can still just use Deadly Agility, but 1pp means get fucked.
>>
Is QANON autistic?
>>
>>50449941
Why would an army set up trebuchets just to attack a village with no walls in an open plain?
>>
>>50453240
>>50453282
I have uh... pictures for this. Unfortunately I can't post them cause blue-board. Frozen / Tangled have some great porn
>>
>>50453304
It's pretty much a black blade that doesn't talk back.

>Warrior Spirit (Su) The fighter can forge a spiritual bond with a weapon that belongs to the associated weapon group, allowing him to unlock the weapon's potential. Each day, he designates one such weapon and gains a number of points of spiritual energy equal to 1 + his weapon training bonus. While wielding this weapon, he can spend 1 point of spiritual energy to grant the weapon an enhancement bonus equal to his weapon training bonus. Enhancement bonuses gained by this advanced weapon training option stack with those of the weapon, to a maximum of +5. The fighter can also imbue the weapon with any one weapon special ability with an equivalent enhancement bonus less than or equal to his maximum bonus by reducing the granted enhancement bonus by the amount of the equivalent enhancement bonus. The item must have an enhancement bonus of at least +1 (from the item itself or from warrior spirit) to gain a weapon special ability. In either case, these bonuses last for 1 minute.
>>
>>50453322
Literally everyone in this general has some form of 'tism.
>>
File: Funtism.png (166KB, 362x490px) Image search: [Google]
Funtism.png
166KB, 362x490px
>>50453340
>>
>>50453304
It let's you get a free buffing buddy with its own actions, which can be pretty good depending on your choice of talents Plus it's compatible with Myrmidon
>>
>>50453335

Post off site then toss us a link
>>
>>50453286
It is as >>50453304 said. Rapiers with Fencing Grace won't work with spell combat due to Paizo fuckery. Rapiers would only work in a strength build, which I wouldn't ever recommend if you are starting 4th, and even then I'd still say it's sketchy, and rapiers can't be twohanded for better damage so a scimitar still is better there.

There's a reason /pfg/ has been getting more salty about the state of the Magus. There's no variability in builds because only one specific build is viable.

I should finish that Unchained Magus homebrew.
>>
>>50453254
Please help. Is there an archetype that does this? I'm willing to spend advanced talents if there is something there, but I looked and there is not.
>>
>>50453322
QANON ignores every rule of chan culture, showers us in free gifts, and acts out for attention. She's not autistic, she's a whore.
>>
>>50453382
To be fair, the Eldritch Archer archetype does add some neat versatility.

Legit, this would be the only reason why I'd take two levels of Arcane Archer, just because I think Anti-Magic field arrows are a cool gimmick.
>>
>>50453398
>QANON ignores every rule of chan culture
>acts out for attention
Pick 1 and only 1
>>
>>50453382

Now I dont want to play a magus. I guess slayer it is. Or maybe vigilante.
>>
>>50453369
princesses are put in chastity by their princes and then taught the pleasures of the butt is a pretty good summation
>>
Regarding the Magus, I'm surprised that nobody ever mentions that not only does he get Mirror Image, Blink, and Defensive Shock, but if you put all of these together you can last almost a whole boss battle without ever getting hit once without the enemy getting a face full of electricity.

Also, can you imagine what it must look like when you have all of those up at once? Blink by itself is insane, Mirror Image is too, Defensive Shock I imagine has some neat visual side effects, put it all together and you'd probably look like some kind of demon.
>>
>>50453355
Like, that alone is pretty cool, but Hone the Weapon Spirit is just so SHIT. Is it too much to want to skip that part of the archetype? Even if the weapon training stuff only works with the Spirit Weapon I'd take it.

>>50453454
It has its moments, but the reason people are salty is basically "paizo never gave it any variety in core offensive spells, and then proceeded to strip its weapon variety down to almost nothing". You can still do crazy bullshit like >>50453515 points out, but you're still stuck with Intensified Shocking Grasp delivered via scimitar for damage.
>>
>>50453515
No one really said Magus was bad. It's good at what it does, it's just that it does one thing.

Also, it probably looks like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cjbSgy3vSw
>>
>>50453430
That's true, Eldritch Archer is the other build of magus, but even then it suffers from the same rough things that base does. It still revolves around a single intensified spell locked to one element (snowball), likely would take hexcrafter, and likely is locked to a single weapon (the bow), with a different feat selection to accomidate the different style (PBS, PS, RS, MS). Then there's the issue of it's spell list not being the greatest for ranged spellstrike, a bard spell list with snowball, scorching ray and other ray staples.

>>50453454
Magus is fine, just frustrating to look at when you are aware of it's shortcomings. >>50453515 is right in that your non-shocking grasp spell slots are usually defensive buffs or niche touch attacks like force hook charge and vampiric touch.
>>
>>50453322
I think they legitimately are, yes.
>>
>>50453351

Does /pfg/ have a reaction image for everything?
>>
File: get the cross.png (416KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
get the cross.png
416KB, 500x737px
>>50453588
>he doesn't have an image for everything.
>>
Are Elemental Flux and Solar Wind balanced? EFlux looks stronger than SWind at everything.
>>
File: ohhhhohoho.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ohhhhohoho.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>50453588
>he doesn't have a reaction image for everything
>>
File: 1480056802770.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480056802770.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>50453588

>he doesnt have folders dedicated to reaction images for an image board

I bet you use emoticons
>>
File: UqbOHNN[1].jpg (71KB, 390x528px) Image search: [Google]
UqbOHNN[1].jpg
71KB, 390x528px
>>50453588
>not having a reaction image for everything
>>
File: 1462410640237.jpg (110KB, 692x713px) Image search: [Google]
1462410640237.jpg
110KB, 692x713px
>>50453588
>Does /pfg/ have a reaction image for everything?
>>
File: 1479142140820.jpg (364KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479142140820.jpg
364KB, 800x800px
>>50453588
>not having reaction for everything.
>>
File: eyebrows intensify.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows intensify.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>50453588
>>
File: 1475084999596.jpg (34KB, 337x352px) Image search: [Google]
1475084999596.jpg
34KB, 337x352px
>>50453588
Hardmode:Pathfinder related.
>>
>>50453588
I have reaction images I almost never get to pull out man.
>>
File: squid.jpg (69KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
squid.jpg
69KB, 500x317px
>>50453588
>>
File: 1470874552718.gif (87KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
1470874552718.gif
87KB, 600x437px
>>50453588
Think of where you are right now.
>>
Anyone know 3pp feats/etc. to make CON do stuff?
CON to other saves, CON to AC, etc.?
No class stuff though, not interested in multiclassing.
>>
File: 1448207500963.jpg (365KB, 1693x569px) Image search: [Google]
1448207500963.jpg
365KB, 1693x569px
>>50453588
>>
File: 1349238523316.png (147KB, 238x287px) Image search: [Google]
1349238523316.png
147KB, 238x287px
>>50453588
>>
>>50453588
>implying there exist people who don't have reaction images for everything
>>
File: 1387639270919.jpg (139KB, 1277x680px) Image search: [Google]
1387639270919.jpg
139KB, 1277x680px
>>50453673
One of my favorites
>>
>>50453717

Is that from the newest Harry Potter movie?
>>
File: foiled again.jpg (200KB, 1343x950px) Image search: [Google]
foiled again.jpg
200KB, 1343x950px
>>
File: Dormammu.jpg (36KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dormammu.jpg
36KB, 240x320px
I like where this thread is going now.
>>
>>50453740
I do so love me a good reactionin'
>>
File: the-rapeman_o_2872689.jpg (107KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
the-rapeman_o_2872689.jpg
107KB, 960x721px
>>
File: streaming__by_chochi-daoy1f1.jpg (40KB, 332x514px) Image search: [Google]
streaming__by_chochi-daoy1f1.jpg
40KB, 332x514px
>>
File: Implayingtherapist.jpg (219KB, 455x810px) Image search: [Google]
Implayingtherapist.jpg
219KB, 455x810px
>>50453778
>>
File: 1475030851859.jpg (160KB, 646x584px) Image search: [Google]
1475030851859.jpg
160KB, 646x584px
WE'VE HIT THE BUMP LIMIT ANYWAY.

ANCHORS AWAY.
>>
>>50453824

Bump limit already?
>>
File: fuckyeah.jpg (305KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyeah.jpg
305KB, 800x783px
>>50453588
>>
File: 1364397034929.jpg (33KB, 398x276px) Image search: [Google]
1364397034929.jpg
33KB, 398x276px
>>50453830
>>
File: 1450530957420.png (195KB, 486x218px) Image search: [Google]
1450530957420.png
195KB, 486x218px
>>50453830
40-ish posts ago mate.

WE'RE OFF THE EDGE OF THE MAP NOW
>>
File: Fruitbat.png (559KB, 800x765px) Image search: [Google]
Fruitbat.png
559KB, 800x765px
>>50453588
ha ha ha you're precious.
>>
File: cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>50453830
WE NEED MORE PICTURES! PICTURES OF REACTIONS!!
>>
File: Turn Evil.jpg (2MB, 1291x1974px) Image search: [Google]
Turn Evil.jpg
2MB, 1291x1974px
>>50453588

Get out demon.
>>
File: 1446394257797.png (306KB, 564x285px) Image search: [Google]
1446394257797.png
306KB, 564x285px
>>50453886
DEXFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEE
>>
File: a17.jpg (88KB, 673x472px) Image search: [Google]
a17.jpg
88KB, 673x472px
>>50453886

>Not having more reaction pictures than you will ever need in your life
>>
File: 112293.png (15KB, 175x216px) Image search: [Google]
112293.png
15KB, 175x216px
>>50453632
There's nothing wrong with emoting ( - 3 - )p
>>
File: 5ea.jpg (141KB, 715x590px) Image search: [Google]
5ea.jpg
141KB, 715x590px
>>50453886
you should ALWAYS have reaction images!
>>
File: 1479587079634.jpg (61KB, 472x874px) Image search: [Google]
1479587079634.jpg
61KB, 472x874px
>>50453897
>>
Does Cold beat Fire in pathfinder? How do the elements work?
If I want to be very good at slaying Fire creatures what element should I use? Seems there's no Water damage, so..?
>>
File: loli disapproval.png (494KB, 671x648px) Image search: [Google]
loli disapproval.png
494KB, 671x648px
>>50453588
>not having reaction images
>>
>>50454009
Whatever the fire critters are vulnerable to.
>>
>>50453860

IT ALL
RETURNS
TO NOTHING
>>
>>50454024
Yes, well, what would that BE, generally?
>>
>>50453541
>find out that Steelbound Fighter's flavor is A+ and exactly what I wanted
>it's utter shit, and doesn't even count as having Weapon Training for its bound weapon to compensate for being so shit
>wouldn't stack with Spirit Wielder, and I'd have to try homebrewing a combined version

FUG
http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/spirit-wielder
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/fighter/archetypes/paizo---fighter-archetypes/steelbound-fighter-fighter-archetype

Also, does someone have a version of this image without the iphone texts? Could never find one
>>
>>50453588
>not having reaction images on 4chan of all places
>>
>>50453588
>lacking reaction images
>>
File: That Time Again.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
That Time Again.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>
File: ouwm.jpg (108KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ouwm.jpg
108KB, 1024x1024px
>>50454127
It's honestly the best time!
>>
File: 225.png (325KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
225.png
325KB, 591x716px
>>50454036
Sure senpai, I've got your back desu
>>
Meme me a meme, you filthy memesters!
>>
>>50454196

Bondage Paladin
>>
>>50454201

Pregnant Bondage Paladin.
>>
>>50454196
Wizard in a party full of martials
>>
>>50454222

Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin And the father is a dragon.
>>
>>50454236
Stop or he will come!
>>
>>50454222

Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin And the father is a dragon. And the mother is a Aasimar
>>
>>50454196
Kitsune vigilante with companion to the lonely.
>>
File: 1477544049408.png (117KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
1477544049408.png
117KB, 600x706px
Did someone say dragons?
>>
>>50454252

>Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin And the father is a dragon. And the mother is a Aasimar

An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.
>>
File: Usetheinternet.jpg (138KB, 550x524px) Image search: [Google]
Usetheinternet.jpg
138KB, 550x524px
>>50454127
>>
>>50454252

Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is a Aasimar. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin).
>>
File: 1477734573834.jpg (244KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477734573834.jpg
244KB, 773x1000px
>>50454273
>>
>>50454289
>>50454291

>Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin).
>>
File: Tzneujax human form.png (1MB, 4167x3676px) Image search: [Google]
Tzneujax human form.png
1MB, 4167x3676px
>>50454293
>>50454273

Yes yes you did.
>>
>>50454312

Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin). And now she's heading to Sandpoint to get some drama out of her life at this festival they're throwing!
>>
>>50454312

>Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin).

What is she going to tell her half-giant boyfriends?!
>>
>>50454330
>Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin). And now she's heading to Sandpoint to get some drama out of her life at this festival they're throwing! But then she meets her mom who is a Kellid woman from Hermea who's womb was blessed by the divine, now the Pregnant Bondage Paladin has discovered she's a nascent deity.
>>
File: 1442616193744.jpg (68KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1442616193744.jpg
68KB, 600x400px
>>
>>50454324
>>
>>50454362

Anon please, you're starting to give character interactions that might be cool.
>>
>>50454362
>>50454333

Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin). And now she's heading to Sandpoint to get some drama out of her life at this festival they're throwing! But then she meets her mom who is a Kellid woman from Hermea who's womb was blessed by the divine, now the Pregnant Bondage Paladin has discovered she's a nascent deity. And her mom has been fucking her Half-Giant Boyfriends!!
>>
>>50454362
>>50454333
>Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin). And now she's heading to Sandpoint to get some drama out of her life at this festival they're throwing! But then she meets her mom who is a Kellid woman from Hermea who's womb was blessed by the divine, now the Pregnant Bondage Paladin has discovered she's a nascent deity, and her half-giant boyfriends are annoyed she's pregnant but understanding of the situation.
>>
>>50454389
Art when?
>>
File: ef4.png (690KB, 680x1427px) Image search: [Google]
ef4.png
690KB, 680x1427px
>>
File: 1376231782-art-16.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1376231782-art-16.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>50454369
>>
>>50454418
>>
File: 1480218207018.jpg (32KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1480218207018.jpg
32KB, 480x468px
>>
>>50454389
>>50454397
>Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin). And now she's heading to Sandpoint to get some drama out of her life at this festival they're throwing! But then she meets her mom who is a Kellid woman from Hermea who's womb was blessed by the divine, now the Pregnant Bondage Paladin has discovered she's a nascent deity, and her half-giant boyfriends are annoyed she's pregnant but understanding of the situation. But her mom has been fucking her Half-Giant Boyfriends! And now she's got a least three half giant siblings on the way!
>>
>>50454397
>>50454389

>Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin). And now she's heading to Sandpoint to get some drama out of her life at this festival they're throwing! But then she meets her mom who is a Kellid woman from Hermea who's womb was blessed by the divine, now the Pregnant Bondage Paladin has discovered she's a nascent deity, and her half-giant boyfriends are annoyed she's pregnant but understanding of the situation, even though they've been fucking her mother, who is now pregnant with their kids!
>>
>>50454451
>>50454454

Fund it.
>>
>>50454451
>Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin). And now she's heading to Sandpoint to get some drama out of her life at this festival they're throwing! But then she meets her mom who is a Kellid woman from Hermea who's womb was blessed by the divine, now the Pregnant Bondage Paladin has discovered she's a nascent deity, and her half-giant boyfriends are annoyed she's pregnant but understanding of the situation. But her mom has been fucking her Half-Giant Boyfriends! And now she's got a least three half giant siblings on the way! And, to top it all off, she's angered a witch who has cursed her to have a sexual attraction to animals! What a week!
>>
File: bad.gif (851KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
bad.gif
851KB, 500x272px
>>50454501
>>
File: 1477455363896.png (81KB, 578x488px) Image search: [Google]
1477455363896.png
81KB, 578x488px
>>
File: 1465479760274.jpg (34KB, 332x319px) Image search: [Google]
1465479760274.jpg
34KB, 332x319px
So I'm planning on running Rappan Athuk (Or rather, a portion of it over Christmas that may be continued)

Any tips from people who've formerly run it? Mainly looking for how players responded to the lethality.

For reference my players have about 2-3 years of experience with tabletop, mostly in pathfinder and shadowrun.
>>
New thread

>>50454589
>>50454589
>>50454589
>>
>>50454513

You asked for memes, dogfucker~
>>
>>50454501
>Pregnant Bondage Teifling Paladin. And the father is a dragon. And the mother is An Agathion-blooded Aasimar built like a cow.. And the magical pregnancy transfer was done as the mother was dying, because she was the paladin's twin sister (and an antipaladin). And now she's heading to Sandpoint to get some drama out of her life at this festival they're throwing! But then she meets her mom who is a Kellid woman from Hermea who's womb was blessed by the divine, now the Pregnant Bondage Paladin has discovered she's a nascent deity, and her half-giant boyfriends are annoyed she's pregnant but understanding of the situation. But her mom has been fucking her Half-Giant Boyfriends! And now she's got a least three half giant siblings on the way! And, to top it all off, she's angered a witch who has cursed her to have a sexual attraction to animals! If that wasn't enough, She's starting to have baby cravings, and because she's preganant with dragon, She's compelled to eat several times her body weight in food.
>>
File: 1471655069483.png (49KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
1471655069483.png
49KB, 398x409px
>>50453588
>not having a reactions folder with reactions for every situation
>>
>>50452825
Thank you
>>
>>50450708
Jesus christ this is why i don't allow pow.
>>
>>50450762
Lies.
Thread posts: 411
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.