[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey tg/, just thinking, does the End Times ironically mean that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Malal.jpg (62KB, 609x600px) Image search: [Google]
Malal.jpg
62KB, 609x600px
Hey tg/, just thinking, does the End Times ironically mean that Malal, the renegade chaos god of sensless pointless destruction (including selfdestruction), nihilism, atheism and irony, actually won the great game while not even existing?
Also, is Archaon in his quest for the destruction of everything (including chaos itself) unconsciously doing Malals bidding?
>>
>>50449728
Not only is Malal non canon, but you're giving him attributes he never had.
>>
>>50449728

>won while not even existing

anon what

If he would exist but ceased due to him being destroyed by other gods, then maybe. what you're saying is illogical to put it politely.
>>
>>50449770
>>50449751
Okay, let me explain XD
First, I know he is not cannon I wasnt implying GW purposely did this
Second, he doesnt exist because he got retconned by GW due to copyright issues (I think that was the case at least), but funilly enough his whole plot was about inexitance and sensless destruction, wich makes the fact he got retconned funny (IMO)
So I was just trying to point out how is funny that the only chaos god that really won something with the end of times was the inexistant god of inexistance
>>
>>50449837
Unless obviously Khorne, Tzeentch and Nurgle (RIP Slaneesh) accomplished anything by ending the WHF setting that is, I just cant see what that would be
>>
>>50449837
>funilly enough his whole plot was about inexitance and sensless destruction

Wrong.
He was merely a parasite.
>>
>>50449837
>Okay, let me explain XD
Out.
>>
>>50449728
Absolutely correct. The End Times are Malal's Times.
>>
>>50449837
eggs dee XD XD XD

Normies REEEEEEEEEE GET THAT TEXT SHIT OUTTA MAH BOARD, BADWRONGFUN, BAD
>>
>>50449728
>nihilism, atheism and irony,

So Malal is literally me?
>>
>>50451381
Huh, I dont follow you, I mean I might be wrong but prety sure Malal was trying to, amongst other things, cause the end of chaos itself.
Parasytes dont tend to try to kill their host due to hatred and random destruction. Not a very effective way of parasyting.
>>
>>50453008
Not really sure what I did, but there is no need to be so passive-agressive about it
I mean Im sorry if the use of basic emojis make you feel trigered or something m8, I will try to remember not to use them
>>
>>50453538
I'm being an ass dawg, I don't actually care that much. Im shitposting.

I think your point, though silly, is also rather hilarious
>>
>>50449751
He is.
Just as necrons are slaves to Ctans.

No recton is changing thins, its like that comon core math. 2+2=4.
>>
>>50449728
Look at all those atributes you're adding onto him that arent part of his pholosophy
>>
>>50453253
>tfw I'm Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor.
>>
>>50456052
Yeah, edgelords don't get it. It's just a phase, tho - he may grow out of it. You gotta point this stuff out to folks, or they never learn.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.