[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas/ Loot Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: TG.jpg (208KB, 1278x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TG.jpg
208KB, 1278x1600px
I just started playing 5e with my longtime friends and we are all really enjoying ourselves. For Christmas I want to get everyone something tabletop related, but since we're all new I'm not sure what's out there and was hoping you guys could help me out.

Also, general gift ideas thread.
>>
File: rayjonesbox1.jpg (181KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
rayjonesbox1.jpg
181KB, 800x451px
>>50446181
Maybe some artisan dice? They look nice, they're functional, and there's a lot of options for matching them to the specific recipient's tastes (wood, metal, stone, bone, horn, etc).
>>
>>50446181
really cant go wrong with new fresh matched sets of dice in everyone's favorite colors.

what game do you guys play? a hard-cover copy of several game books for the group to have or share may not be amiss.

are you in the middle of a long term campaign?
do you mind spending a bit more?
hero-forge some custom minis for the group.
>>
bump, I'm in the same situation
>>
File: TG1.jpg (33KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
TG1.jpg
33KB, 570x427px
>>50446647

We've been playing D&D 5e. I really like the idea of the custom minis! As far as spending a little more, I really like these but they're pretty expensive (like, $20 more than I really want to spend per person, if I'm being honest). Might just bite the bullet and get them anyway, but I'd be more willing if someone on here has had a good experience with the seller. Seller is MythicMakings on Etsy.
>>
>>50446298
>bone, horn
that shit sound like really bad mojo man, sounds like a great way to get a curse to ruin your dice rolling and a haunting
>>
File: 1455297885726.jpg (390KB, 1759x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1455297885726.jpg
390KB, 1759x2500px
>>50448416
Nah. As long as OP kills them himself the dice are imbued the strength of the beast itself.
>>
>>50448681
Well you have a point, but at some point along the line of converting bone/horn into dice, they might get corrupted or something.
You'd probably need some type of bonesmith to do it, and those guys might say they're using the crocodile bones you gave them, and instead they give you bones of a snake instead
>snake eyes again! Man anon those dice aren't very good
>>
>>50446181
Get the spellcasters the spellbook cards deck for their class if you can still find them. Get the others a nice set of Gamescience dice (by nice I mean fucking legible not speckled/transparent shit).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.