[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 61

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How often does your kitsune spend time in fox form? Are they as cute and fluffy-tailed as foxes as they are as foxgirls/foxboys?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50431729
>>
File: BitF Waaah.jpg (20KB, 280x325px) Image search: [Google]
BitF Waaah.jpg
20KB, 280x325px
>>50439221
Oh you bastard. We had 3 good OPs in a row, now look what you've done.
>>
/pfg/ does anybody have a level 10 unchained summoner build on hand with a skill eidolon? I need one for the game I'm running tonight and won't be able to put it together properly myself.
>>
>>50439221
EAT A DICK OP
>>
>>50439221
Stop making threads. You are not wanted.
>>
I don't know why the argument for "X PoW thing isn't broken" is "here are things that casters can do that are more broken". Something else breaking the game should not be an argument for game breaking things.

We've discussed before, one of the biggest issues in PoW to normal character is a tier 3 character (Magus, Inquisitor, Alchemist, Bard) are completely left in the dust in combat, especially in terms of defense due to how counters are designed.

In games I have run this problem has become very apparent. One can not challenge the defense of the Bard and the Warder simultaneously, the Warder is many times more resilient (hell he is more resilient than tier 1 characters). If I do something to challenge his defense the Bard will simply die, if I challenge the Bard's defense the Warder doesn't feel a tickle.

This is a problem as it does not encourage mixed parties.

Heck, an initator can accomplish the following:
>Buffing
>Debuffing
>Damage
>General Support

The only things it can do is Battlefield Control and a lot of Out of Combat utility. This is a huge divide as in those four combat roles it severely outperforms tier 3 characters.

What does a Magus bring to the table that a Warlord does not do simply better?
>>
>>50439322
Being Int based :^)

The correct way to put this forth was 'What does a Magus bring to the table that a WARDER does not simply do better.
>>
I hate incorporeal enemies
I hate enemies that do ability damage
and I hate incorporeal enemies that do ability damage through touch attack the most
>>
>>50439298
Well first of all, a Companion does not have ahigh enough Int stat, so its ethically wrong due to lack of sapience.

So, you're automatically Evil aligned, or at best a skeevy Neutral.

That being said, best deity for that would be either Lammashtu or that one sexual predator god
>>
>>50439336
>Being Int based :^)
You're average Warder is now Wis based because Ordained Defender was a fucking terrible idea.
>>
>>50439322
PoW and Spheres are very crunchy systems for people who want more crunch to play it, no matter how badly it actually fits normal pathfinder.

Which is the kind of people who stay here all the time...
>>
File: 1470065222953.jpg (172KB, 760x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1470065222953.jpg
172KB, 760x1032px
>>50439336
How does a level 4 Dex/Int magus stack up against a level 4 Dex/Int stalker (vigilante)...

... In combat?
... Out of combat?
>>
>>50439322
Build encounters to challenge the bard's defense, and if it doesn't challenge the warder's defense that's okay. Your game isn't going to collapse just because one character is hard to kill.
>>
>>50439361
yeah and ZS doesn't trade enough, what else is new.
>>
File: baiterful 101.jpg (61KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
baiterful 101.jpg
61KB, 622x626px
>>50439322
>defense
>mattering in PF

>Out of Combat
>not being more important for determining a character's capability for being OP than just higher numbers

Go back and review your Tiers moron.
>>
>>50439298
First of all: you don't do that you degenerate. Second of all, if you can't be persuaded otherwise, there was a sorcerer a while back who used a magic item to turn his cat familiar into a human. See if your GM allows custom magic items.

>>50439350
I can only assume they're going for Courtly Hunter or whatever. One archetype gives the companion the scaling Int a familiar would have.
>>
>>50439380
And if that player ever complains that he is bored and does not feel engaged, he should know he wanted that kind of character
>>
>>50439322
>the Warder is many times more resilient (hell he is more resilient than tier 1 character
Now I call bullshit.
>>
>>50439404
NO GOD NO GOD NO GOD NO GOD NO
>>
>>50439404
>cub
Well he seems very focused on humanoid children since his MO is handing out candy to lure them into his white wagon.
>>
>>50439373
Spheres is actually a lot more fluffy, since it can be molded to so many more themes than vancian.

D&D magic only really does D&D magic well. Spheres can do magic like how most other media do magic.
>>
>>50439437
I really dig spheres if only because it works well for build a mage but it does really fuck with some assumptions about when you have access to certain abilities.
>>
>>50439437
I have found that spontaneous casting allows for most fluffs people might have.
I mean those that are not like vancian casting
>>
>>50439343
Fuck Shadows. I lost one of the best characters I've ever made to one in the first session.

The worst part is that the DM didn't know how Shadows work.
The encounter came from a random table he rolled on mid-session, and he had to ask me what happens when it reduces someone's strength to 0 rather than just reading the effect a little farther down the page.
>>
>>50439481
i wish the Cha magus wasn't a total joke.
>>
>>50439522
Just be a Sphere Magus.
>>
>>50439461
Nigga I know you felt sick just bringing that build up, don't you lie to me.

I was debating ways to try playing the shota crossdresser straight, but cannot think of a single logical reason for a character to end up like that. Like, there's no justification for it, no matter what build I look at or what background I shoot for, it just doesn't add up.
>>
>>50439322
>the Warder is many times more resilient
The best defense is a good offense
Or just teleporting/magically retreating away.
Or divining the trouble ahead of time
or just save-or-suck the encounter and coup de grace

All initiators are good for is Damage with rider effects, and even then aside for a very select few manuevers, which are on the chopping block for errata, their best means of damage most of the time is to full-attack, much like how Barbs and Fighters already do, and most of their utility comes from having an incentive and points to invest in skills.
Really, PoW does less "fixing" martials than it claims to do, but rather gives them options for other things to do in combat without having to spend all of your feats on being able to inflict combat conditions.

If your rubric for "broken" relies purely on "teh damages", then you fail to understand roleplaying games and PF in particular, and are one of the reasons why PF and Paizo are complete shit.

Now, shut the fuck up and go back to fellating Monte Cook for coke money
>>
>>50439537
i would probably if i was making that kind of character

unfortunately sphere magus doesn't stack with Kensai/Bladebound magus so

Maybe i can ask the DM about it
>>
File: 1444336968421.jpg (49KB, 455x224px) Image search: [Google]
1444336968421.jpg
49KB, 455x224px
>>50439541
>>
>>50439539
Some people just enjoy crossdressing. Nothing wrong with it.

It's actually the single legitimate reason to play an Arshea worshiper. She's all about not feeling comfortable in your gender role, so just go LG kitsune Ninja||Paladin of Arshea and crossdress to your heart's content.
>>
>>50439522
Magus is a really weird class
It does very few things very good
I find Eldritch Knight does good job of making melee arcane casters
>>
>>50439539
Crossdressing in fantasy settings is easy. The parents needed a girl for diplomatic reasons. There.
>>
>>50439577
Regrettably, I recall some anon was working on a project to make an optional rule where Sphere archetypes are the base version, while the other archetypes were converted to be applied to the Sphere magus. But then he abandoned that project because he realized he was autistic
>>
>>50439608
Honestly what I really want is the black blade and int to AC from Kensai and there's no other real way to get that reasonably.

>>50439619
yeah i would have done that too
>>
>>50439539
There are some cultures, notable in Japan, that practice raising all their children as the same gender (usually female) until they reach a certain age.

ITs kinda what happened to Bridget, the iconic trap, except for him it was more because his village believe twin brothers were bad luck
>>
>>50439386
>defense
>not mattering
>>
File: 2.jpg (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
416KB, 1920x1080px
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/62906/helnar

Posting once more for the new thread.
Looking for players around Sunday, 6pm PST for about 3-4 hours to play in a campaign that focuses on dungeon delving, inter-guild fighting, city politics, and lewdness.
If there's any issues, please let me know and I'll try to fix them.

There's a surprising dearth of martials that have been submitted.
>>
>>50439541
Or example a 2 round Dominate Monster in a cone.
>>
>>50439407
In what way is he not? Counters by design are made to be highly defense focused. A Warder is even more so than a normal PoW character.
>>
File: GGMystery.png (242KB, 955x643px) Image search: [Google]
GGMystery.png
242KB, 955x643px
>>50439562
>>50439601
>>50439615
>>50439643
I should correct myself and say "there's no way to play it straight without it still being a complete joke". Not being comfortable with your gender in Golarian amounts to "I need to save up some cash for an Elixer of Sex Shifting", and "Parents needed a girl" hits the same snag. "Was mistaken for a girl and raised as one" just seems to fail as a foundation for a character.

>ever playing an Arshea worshipper
>especially with a character that's explicitly supposed to be childlike

dude no
>>
>>50439725
Defense only matters if its DR or Saves.
If your Fighter, Barbarian, Paladin, or Bloodrager cannot 1-2 round a CR appropriate or slightly higher single enemy, then you aren't building them right.
>>
>>50439780
Yes, and? How does that not mean that counters are fantastic? They negate attacks, give you enormous bonuses to saves, and more. Counters blow other defenses out of the water.
>>
File: 1453587713763.png (388KB, 343x557px) Image search: [Google]
1453587713763.png
388KB, 343x557px
>>50439735
>Allows PoW
>One martial submitted, a synth summoner.
What the fuck? How the hell do you have two sorcerers but no one using SoP, and two summoners?
>>
>>50439754
>Not being comfortable with your gender in Golarian amounts to "I need to save up some cash for an Elixer of Sex Shifting", and "Parents needed a girl" hits the same snag.
That is a good point.
If you think of it logically, traps and trannies really have not reason to exist in Golarion. You either use a potion to get the change done, or just straight up admit you're a dude who likes dresses.
>>
>>50439797
Because Combat will never last long enough to properly use them anyway. At most you "may" use one to avoid dieing in one round due to an enemy winning initiative.

Unless you decide to give enemies those things too, in which case they suddenly become useful, and you start having to better managing your manuevers and action economy, whichafter a while will jsut balance itself out since both you and your enemies now stop using their optimal damage output in favor of actual tactical combat instead of uber rocket tag, which also favors the Casters to ramp up their control aspect.
>>
>>50439880
You're actually retarded. Saying "you'll never be able to use them" makes zero fucking sense. They become more important the shorter combat lasts as rocket tag is taken out of the equation for a warder. Rocket tag no longer works on him and he need no longer fear the 3 round death trap.

Your argument is more damming to spells because spells can't be done as immediate actions.
>>
File: strixslayer.jpg (36KB, 355x709px) Image search: [Google]
strixslayer.jpg
36KB, 355x709px
GM here, player asked if they could play a Strix(pic related) for a 4th level campaign Im starting up

How broken is their ability to fly

Also what is /pfg's opinions on races with innate good flight in general? Is it game breaking and if so how?
>>
>>50439921
Can't the warder only do the "more than 1 counter a round" thing a few times a day.
>>
File: no sense of right or wrong.png (359KB, 1102x382px) Image search: [Google]
no sense of right or wrong.png
359KB, 1102x382px
>>50439921
>because spells can't be done as immediate actions.
>He doesn't keep scrolls of Emergency Force Sphere and other Quickened spells on him at all times
Let me guess, you only got your Associates Degree in Theoretical Magic
>>
File: exsurgentcat.jpg (57KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
exsurgentcat.jpg
57KB, 600x575px
>>50439221
Imagine having a kitsune character that isn't weaboo garbage or blatant fetish bait.

I know it can be done. Please validate my confidence, someone.
>>
>>50439951
By 4th or 5th level, Casters get the Fly spell, which has perfect maneuverability, and they start getting to the point where they can buy items that allow them to fly in situations where it would be narratively important anyways.

Races with innate flight aren't broken. Honestly, I think it'll be a bit underpowered, since flight is a bit overcosted as far as what a monster's ability line can do.
>>
>>50439971
Make it a dude who a cranky conman asshole who spends most of his time in human form, and switches forms to get away with his scams
>>
>>50439964
EFS puts YOU out of combat as well by denying line of effect which is required for the majority of spells. And quicken is +4, you can't even do it until 9th level unless you spend massive amounts of money on a rod.
>>
>>50439921
>spells can't be done as immediate actions.
But they can!
>>
>>50439971
>isn't weaboo garbage
Define. Do you mean "not at all related to the japanese mythology" or "isn't a katana-using, kimino-wearing faggot"?

>blatant fetish bait
Someone's character for RotJR amounted to "I'm a literal animal, but I want to be a human hero". He's more like a westaboo fox that just so happens to be a shapeshifter, and the name(s) he uses are all Hebrew.
>>
>>50439952
Most of the time they don't need to unless they become a heavy focus for enemy offense. If they do then it isn't hitting their allies.
>>
>>50439971
I had one who was a monk and just wanted to get a library to himself, but was stuck inbetween SKYRIM FOR THE NORDS type people.

He looked down on just about everyone and spent most of his time trying to sleep to pass the time. So he made up stories about his mom and dad being cannibals in hopes they'd quit bugging him.
>>
>>50440025
>not wanting to be a katana-using kimino wearing weeaboo faggot

But its fun.
>>
>>50440019
Yes at +4 spell level.

Even then this isn't the point. I'm not arguing for Initatirs vs 9 level casters. I'm arguing Iniators vs Tier 3 characters in terms of offense and defense.
>>
I don't care much for PoW, but I just think that there's too many counters for too many situations. They always have an answer to everything, no matter what you throw at them. I'm not saying that's bad, it's just not for me. I'm a boring player. If you'd remove the counters, I'd be fine with PoW for the most part.
>>
>>50440042
Well yea, but it's not always something you should do.
>>
>>50440002
Oh yeah I forgot I enjoyed Zootopia despite not being a furry aberration.

>>50440025
The second one. I've seen Japanese mythology done really well in RPGs, it's definitely doable. Also the reverse westaboo thing is something I've never seen done, wish I'd see it there. Closest I got was playing as a Japanese westaboo in Shadowrun.

>>50440040
We need more of you
>>
>>50440126
I mean yeah.

but its fun as heck
>>
>>50440100
Like, even a wizard needs to prepare the right contingencies in most cases, even if it's a minimum of thought. They need to actively prepare for that one event where they'll need to be on the defensive, while the initiator just has his abilities on standby at all times, just waiting to get triggered and be used.
>>
>>50440100
>>50440152
>initiator just has his abilities on standby
>an initiator definitely has access to EVERY SINGLE MANEUVER from ALL HIS DISCIPLINES at ALL TIMES
>he doesn't have a limited list of known maneuvers
>he doesn't have a limited number of prepared maneuvers

Ehhhhh?
>>
>>50440152
Except that the initiator needs to not ready other maneuvers to have his counters readied. Given that generally you at least want 1 single-target damage strike, 1 damage boost buff, 1 debuff, 1 AoE, and 1 mobility maneuver at the minimum, there isn't much space for counters until later levels unless you invest in extra readied maneuver.
>>
>>50440061
>Yes at +4 spell level.
Yes and no.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/stone-shield
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/w/windy-escape
>>
File: 1470615152664.gif (3MB, 569x367px) Image search: [Google]
1470615152664.gif
3MB, 569x367px
>>50439735
>want to make martial
>want to try out the scarred monk because it looks neat
>major problem is that it embodies fetishes that i dont want to be anywhere near
What do
>>
>>50440225
Refluff away the fetishes?
>>
>>50440100
Personally, I would be happier with the system if you limited how often you could recover manuevers, like making them only able to recover once every 5 rounds or so, so you aren't auto recovering after the first round.

After that, just nerf Counters to make them un usable in the same round as a full attack, and everything is hunky dory.

Which works since your list of known and prepared maneuvers is much smaller than known and prepared spells of other casters.
>>
>>50440225
Embrace the fetishes.
>>
>>50440225
>scarred Monk is a fetish
wut
>>
>>50440238
I guess? I could always tone it down or something, so instead of pulling piercings off of the characters' flesh it's a titty twister.

I may have made a mistake, but I really want to try it because it's a cool archetype.
>>
how would one incorporate diminished spellcasting from an archetype into spheres.
>>
>>50440329
Drawbacks
>>
>>50440329
Know one less Talent than they normally would
Or gain a drawback without it counting towards bonus spell points or boons
>>
>>50440354
don't drawbacks give more spell points

that would be the opposite.
>>
>>50440368
Probably one less talent than normal is the best.
>>
>>50440373
The drawback wouldn't give spell points, ya dingus. You have to take x number of drawbacks before you start gaining spellpoints from them.
>>
>>50440368
Talent don't seem like it'd be that limiting

A drawback that doesn't count towards spell points or boons would be better imo
>>
>guy posts cool sounder mercenary game
>email him a few times
>tells me to contact him via skype
>doesn't respond to my invite
>now won't respond to my emails
I don't know what I did wrong.
>>
>>50439971
Would a Kumiho Natural Attack focused Barb be weeb-y? Or fetish-y? I just think it'd be kinda fun.
>>
>>50439971
A friend of mine wanted to make a Kitsune Spy-archetype Rogue just for massive disguise bonuses
>>
So, how would /pfg/ make a Life Channeler Druid more of a hedonistic cult leader? How would you make people see the joys of just...slipping off the shackles placed upon them by their dreary lives?
What non-caster would you gestalt one with?
>>
>Human Opportunist/Mutation Warrior/Myrmidon

How terrible is this? What are some good "alchemical" disciplines? I'm thinking Steel Serpent and Elemental Flux.
>>
>>50440470
Tearing people apart to eat their livers isn't fetishy.

Well. Usually.
>>
File: DaS Keep Me Posted.jpg (121KB, 359x305px) Image search: [Google]
DaS Keep Me Posted.jpg
121KB, 359x305px
>>50440470
>Kumiho Nat-attack Barb
>go to look it up
>mfw that variant would be perfect to combine with Brutal Slayer Stalker
>mfw magical bullshit RIP AND TEAR

Shit son, this is pretty radical.
>>
>>50440470
Doing Japanese (or Korean, in this case since it's a kumiho) shit isn't inherently weeb so I mean, it doesn't sound bad or fetish-y.
>>
>>50440296
Some people like piercings anon. Some people like piercings a LOT. It's literally a monk that worships Zon-Kuthon.
>>
File: sickos.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
sickos.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>50440225
>make a lawful good monk for a lewd campaign
>some months later, reminisce with group and discuss an evil aligned campaign
>wonder what my monk would be like if she was evil
>scarred monk comes out
>mfw
>>
>Hell's Vengeance game

I am really torn. A big part of me wants to play a Toxicant Alchemist||Serial Killer Vigilante the rest of me is saying Insinuator Anti-paladin||Destined Bloodrager.

Advise me friends.

Also the Iron Gods and Mummy Mask games.

In Iron Gods I am seriously considering a Savage Technologist + True Primitive Barbarian.

In Mummy's Mask I was going to play a Ravenlord Harbinger.

Advise me friendos.
>>
>>50440683
Oh, the other possible character was:

Vow of Poverty LE Monk (asking to use 3.5 Vow of Poverty) || Ascetic Oracle
>>
>>50440683

I think you should play a brokenblade magus and something else. Hahaha.
>>
>>50440739
>bladebound magus
>broken

Die.
>>
So its fairly east to adapt Kensai to spheres if you say that they have to take an additional drawback that gains them no spellpoints or goes towards boons.

Bladebound is harder, their reduced arcane pool is hard to compare to the spell points pool.
>>
File: 8181174.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
8181174.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
Is there anything stopping me from casting Animate Dead on the same corpse multiple times (other than material components) to have a minion rise again every time it gets killed?
>>
>>50440631
Can you tell me wich book Scarred monk is from? I can't find it.
>>
>>50440939

Composition of the body. Skeles are only so durable. Plus the onyx requirement and the amount you are allowed to control. Also you need fresh undead as you level up as the same lvl 1 warrior skele does not scale well.
>>
>>50440930
Nigga, Arcane Pool in spheres /IS/ your spell pool. They gutted the magus's Arcane Pool so it's no longer separate, and didn't make the enhancement interact with any spheres.
>>
>>50440948
Horror Realms. Thought I saved the screencap of the scarred monk, but apparently not.
>>
>>50440982
yes i'm aware

But behold

The normal arcane pool is half of the magus's level + int

Bladebound magi have an arcane pool of 1/3rd +int

Its probably just fine to not worry about it though, because spell points are more valuable than the arcane pool anyways, so spending them on your weapon hurts enough
>>
>>50440948
Does anyone here make characters based on images that they like or do you make characters first then find an image.
>>
>>50441051
About 50/50. If I find a cool image I'll often build a character around it, but more often I'll start with the idea.
>>
>>50441051

I do both! It just depends on how much I like the artwork vs the concept.
>>
File: 1477531832070.jpg (141KB, 800x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1477531832070.jpg
141KB, 800x1134px
Do you guys use names for Arcs in your campaigns?

Over three years we've got through a lot, these are the ones we've done:
>Collar Boys
>Lockjaw
>The Goblin Room Experiment
>Robert, True King
>The Siege of Agathal
>A Prince's Dream
>Dragon Camp
>Rovvas Time
>Codename: Wendigos
>Why We Fall

And the planned ones for the future are:
>The World's Fair
>Keg In The Sky
>Dream's End
>>
>>50441075
Why do you keep asking this?
>>
>>50441051
I do both generally. Sometimes I'll find something like pic related and go 'well shit i guess i'm statting that up'. Or I'll go 'hm, never played a necromancer before' and form something out of that.
>>
>>50441194
Because I love hearing the names or arcs and no one ever replied with "yes". I like titles and things, they're cool.
>>
So i'm having a little trouble determining how SoP works

How do you determine what spheres a character has access to
>>
>>50441270
You get these things called talents, either through progression or class bonuses.

Basic access to a sphere costs a talent.
>>
>>50441308
roger roger. Ok. that was what was unclear
>>
>>50441332

That girl does not look happy being that fat.
>>
Vigilante Talent:
>Nothing Can Stop Me (Ex): Once per round, while the vigilante is moving, he can make one attack as a free action against an unattended object in the way of his path, such as a door or table. If his attack deals enough damage to destroy the object, he can continue to move. If he doesn't destroy the object, his move ends. This attack is made as part of his move action and doesn't count against his attacks this round. If his attack inadvertently targets a creature (such as a mimic), it automatically misses and his move ends (although he can still attack the creature as normal at the end of his movement). Only an avenger vigilante can select this talent.

Shattered Mirror Maneuver:
>Funhouse Waltz
>Your speed increases by 10 feet and you can turn while running and charging for one round.

Spells:
>Cheetah's Sprint
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/cheetah-s-sprint

As a Bloodrager || Vigilante you can then go:
(30 (base) + 10 (fast movement) + 10 (funhouse waltz) + 10 (VMC cleric for Travle Domain))*10 = 600ft

Doesn't need to be in a straight line and during which you can make an attack.

I plan on doing this as part of my RotJR.

Agaren, The Swift, may his enemies chase him to the horizon.
>>
>>50441332
Gingerbread Witch.

Or you can just mush up their bodies and eat them as any class.
>>
>>50441409

Be an elf or a slyph and you can get an extra 5 feet to your base!
>>
>>50441332
Synthesist Summoner, take Bite > Grab > Swallow Whole evolutions.
>>
>>50441436
I was planning on being an elf anyway. Sounds perfect.
>>
File: possiblity1.jpg (39KB, 700x760px) Image search: [Google]
possiblity1.jpg
39KB, 700x760px
I might need more light/no armor samurai girls
>>
>>50441409
You're just doing this to make Svana jealous!
Also what level does this happen at?
>>
What is the most F U N way to build a 1pp Slayer?
>>
>>50441453

I've got a couple, hold on while I boot up my computer.
>>
>>50441545
Champion. The world can always use more samurai girls
>>
>>50441541

Use Geralt of Rivia as your inspiration, take "Know the Land" for Knowledge (Nature), and use this newfound knack for all things outdoors to become the ULTIMATE monster hunter.
>>
File: 9c1glVa.jpg (104KB, 510x655px) Image search: [Google]
9c1glVa.jpg
104KB, 510x655px
>>50441551
>>50441545
>>50441453

This is an action shot yes, she's painted up yes, but it's useful for a token.
>>
>>50441529
Level 4 when he gets his first spell.
>>
File: 1457489784623.jpg (298KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457489784623.jpg
298KB, 848x1200px
>>50441453
>>50441615

Get the hair changed to black (assuming you're the Bob Ross poster) in a Drawthread and this would work beautifully - a touch on the busty side, but this *is* a lewd campaign, eh?
>>
>>50441045
Just. Make it. A. Mandatory. Drawback. This is literally just the same thing as Kensai. Make it require a drawback and book, done. Bladebound and Kensai together would be 2 mandatory drawbacks that don't do anything besides enable your archetypes.
>>
>>50441649
That could work damn well. I'll give it a shot
>>
>>50441618
So if he had +6 Acrobatics and rolled a 10, he could jump 59 feet straight up,using his +220 speed bonus, and if he took his next two levels in Ninja he could take the Acrobatics Master and High Jump tricks (he would need to take the Extra Rogue Trick feat, he could spend two ki points to get +20 speed and +20 Acrobatics (making his total Acrobatics equal to +248, letting him jump 129 feet straight up
In case you couldnt tell, I like high jumps
>>
File: 1480375461880.jpg (59KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480375461880.jpg
59KB, 599x600px
Oh! Don't know if anyone here might need it, but I've found a slick pic for anyone that's interested in playing a cute Hongal girl with a bit of a bust.
>>
>>50441409
The funny thing about this is, it's actually EASIER to hit you while you run at 100 feet a second because you become flat footed and provoke AOOs
>>
>>50441821
Which is why it is important that I do not have to run in a straight line. I run around threatened areas.
>>
>>50439221

What's the silliest thing you've done in game?
>>
>>50441409
>>50441436
>>50441452
Don't Catfolk have a thing that makes their speed 40 feet whenever they charge?
>>
>>50441842

Well, I turned what was supposed to be a 5 second fade to black into one of the most long-winded, amusing games of back-n-forth between me and the DM.
>>
>>50441842
Svana may be my silliest character honestly
>>
>>50441332

Dragon exemplar, take swallow whole feat line, Deal breath weapon damage to creatures you eat.
>>
Rate my tiefling futa /PFG/

>raised in Absalom by two normal parents
>bullied as a kid so she got gud
>fought constantly
>had a friend who was always with her
>parents were good to her
>grew up to be kind to those she knew
>acted dickish to those she didn't
>wanted to get away from her troubles and to spare parents the shame
>sneaked out in the night and began traveling
>joined traveling mercs
>friendly rivalry with leader pushed her to better herself
>eventually leaves the mercs against the leaders wishes to become even stronger
>travels a bit more honing her skills
>always looking for a challenge

There's obviously more to background just making a small post here to see what anons think.
>inb4 berserk
Yeah I know borrowed that last bit from it
>>
>>50441929
Stock Mercenary Backstory/10, desu
>>
>>50441847
Yeah. Using that as part of a catfolk siegebreaker build myself.
>>
>>50441929
Eh 5/10
Basically what >>50441945 said.
>>
File: Dragons-Crown-5.jpg (106KB, 608x659px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons-Crown-5.jpg
106KB, 608x659px
>>50441929

You can do better, i know you can!
>>
>>50441929

Anon please.

You've got a Tiefling woman with a penis from the City at the Center of the World, and all you could come up with is "she got a little upset and ran away from home, joined Stock Mercenary Company #2 and went to Varisia?"

Anon please, if you want to make this concept shine you need to get your nose in the dirt and start rutting. Talk about her penis! Talk about her being a Tiefling! Talk about her penis! I mean, god dammit, hermaphroditism is one HELL of a condition and one that would either define her, or break her.
>>
>one level dip in Oracle
>one level dip in Cleric
>one level dip in Bloodrager
>Elf with Alternate Racial Trait
>Take fleet once
>All UC Monk on the other side
>Funhouse Waltz
>Comes out to 140ft movement speed
>use Cheetah's Sprint
>1400ft run that isn't in a straight line
FASTER
>>
>>50441977
i mean, at the very least there should have been a couple of guys who were up to no good, and they started making trouble in her neighborhood

She got in one little fight and her mom got scared and said 'you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Varisia'
>>
How viable is level 5 gunslinger multiclassing to rogue?
Heard gunslingers fall short later on so I figured I'd multiclass. And I'm planning on doing plenty of thieving so was considering taking the cutthroat archtype
>>
>>50442015
absolutely viable.
>>
>>50442015
Go Sniper Slayer

Better yet, retrain into Trench Fighter 3/Sniper Slayer X
>>
File: 1436138377887.png (66KB, 296x285px) Image search: [Google]
1436138377887.png
66KB, 296x285px
>>50441977
>>50441929

Here, let me give you an idea.

>Girl was born, always a little odd but that's what happens when you're a Tiefling, maybe make her an Orphan in an Orphanage
>Get ridiculed for odd skin and odd features, but otherwise bullied as opposed to completely ostracized
>Get close to a guy (or maybe a girl), maybe they're the boyfriend/girlfriend she wanted
>Big night arrives, she takes off the clothes
>That's_A_Penis.gif
>Not only is she a freak, but she's a freak of freaks
>She gets angry - no, more than angry, she gets FURIOUS
>Runs away from home, hooks up with a bitter old woman living on the outskirts of a village that doesn't give a rat's ass about either her horns or her dick
>Grows up with the old woman, picks up her foul mouth and clever mind
>Steals away on a ship to better shores after the old woman (by this point her "Grandma") passed away battling a sick fight with dementia
>Lands in Cheliax, realizes this place is a shithole for the likes of her, keeps going
>Lands in Korvosa, this place is a shithole too
>Journeys north, arrives in Magnimar, people still know what a Tiefling is here, and while she's hardened to ridicule she damn well doesn't want it served to her breakfast, lunch and dinner
>Meets a Varisian man that just sees a solid set of arms and an inclination to use them, introduces himself to her as Sandru
>Invites her to join his Caravan, but first, he needs to see his hometown's Swallowtail Festival before his next big route...
>>
Disregarding fetishes/lewdness, who has the most interesting backstory in RotJR with the most potential to be used by the GM?
>>
>>50442082
Me!

>captcha: fagette spring fair
Them's fightan' words, boy.
>>
>>50442082
I think the question here is how many people are applying at this point.

I once ran a game of maid rpg for 7-8 people. Never again.
>>
>>50442082
Unironically NToRacle
>>
>>50442001
>1400 ft/6 seconds
>233 ft/s
>160 mph
That's more than fast enough to take flight. You'd better be aerodynamic.
>>
File: jade_empire_master_li.jpg (19KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
jade_empire_master_li.jpg
19KB, 300x375px
>>50442082
Onryou's pretty solid.

She spent the better part of her life kicking in the front door of dojo's and stealing techniques from them with her Sensei at the helm. Or how her demonic urges get stronger as she gets closer to Minkai. Or how her sensei is secretly an asshole that trained her "Wrong" leaving little openings in her form that he could exploit.

Not including the whole younger sister of Ameiko thing
>>
>>50442082
>tfw no one will say mine
>>
>>50442080
Ay, das breddy gud
>>50442082
mine
>>
>>50442120
>take fleet as many times as I can
>end up with 50ft of movement
>polymorph into a 90ft speed creature
>end up going 250ft per round
>move 2500ft per round with Cheetah's Sprint
FASTER

284 MPH

Moves almost a mile every 12 seconds.

ALWAYS FASTER
>>
>>50442139
its fine nobody will say mine either :^)
>>
>>50442153
>I MUST PROCEED AT A HIGH VELOCITY
>>
>>50442139

Hey, anon.

Tell us which one's your character and we will HELP you make him or her an interesting character!
>>
>>50442082

Believe it or not I"m fond of Zeldana's.
>>
>Used The pregancy formula from earlier threads
> confirmed pregnant
> Rolled for number of kids
>1d100+mod = 127
>Roll 1d4+3 for number of kids.
>rolled a 4 so 7 kids.

Please help, i don't wanna explode.
>>
File: 1448773760268.png (93KB, 339x261px) Image search: [Google]
1448773760268.png
93KB, 339x261px
>>50442082

Follow up question, who has the most waifu or husbando potential?

>>50442195

Is she a human? Humans sometimes have seven kids! It's perfectly unnatural, but not impossible!
>>
>>50442195
Svana?
>>
>>50442195
What's the formula? Does it factor in age/race?
>>
>>50442195
octomom please go
>>
>>50442195
Rubber body spell
>>
>>50442203
>unnatural
The word would be unusual, not unnatural
>>
>>50442209

Declare high or low target number. Roll 1d100 + conception modifier. Compare to racial target number.

Conception mod = - if declared low, + if declared high. (+/- 5 per con mod)female + (+/-double Male con mod) + (+/- Circumstance mod max 10)

Racial target number= 25+/- (5 per every 2 racial con mod)

Number of kids.
1d100+ conception modifier; 1-75 is a single birth, 76-95 is twins, 96-99 is triplets, and 100 is 1d4+3
>>
File: Bloodborne Doll Shock.png (321KB, 652x712px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Doll Shock.png
321KB, 652x712px
>still not sure how a Sphere Alchemist would interact with the Promethean Alchemist archetype

How much does letting the homunculus use the alchemist's sphere magic break shit? You'd not really have much else to work with, but it'd still be DOUBLE CASTER. What about when you combine it with that one anon's expansion on the archetype that let you share feats or some shit?
>>
>>50442203
I like the awoo.

She seems cute and needs a headpat!
>>
>>50442153
>>50442161
>Bloodrager fast movement stacks with Barbarian
>dip into Bloodrager as well
>Shadow's speed increases it by 20 more feet

>Monk 20 || Barbarian 1, Cleric 1, Oracle 1, Bloodrager 1, Vigilante 10

>280ft base speed
>2800ft per round
>318 MPH

JUST A LITTLE MORE
>>
>>50442223

I know what I wrote!

It was stupid, but I know what I wrote!
>>
>>50442232
I'm just assuming that's lifetime fertility since age isn't a factor at all. A 65 year old and a 14 year old only differ on con, which could go up/down over lifetime resulting in missing/sudden children.
>>
>>50442203
>husbando
NToRacle because reverse NTR is best fetish.
>>
>>50442245

Monk of the four winds, Tiger aspect once per hour X10 movespeed as part of a charge
>>
>>50442245
That Brawler archetype that let's you use monk abilities, including the speed boost maybe? House of Perfection something I think is what it's called.
>>
>>50441945
>>50441959
>>50441970
>>50441977

I will return with some (hopefully) better.

>>50442080
I'll incorporate some of this stuff so as tonottakeyourentire story anon.
>>
>>50442168
I'm trying to respect the GM's request to not drown the thread in this stuff.
>>
>>50442271
I was using Cheetah's Spring, but this also works.

>Enemy is half a mile away
>Charges and hits you the same round

NO ESCAPE
>>
>>50442293
Its also a pounce
>>
>>50442266
I'd figure age into the Circumstance modifier.
>>
>>50442082
Not her own, but Aranha could have to deal with vengeful returning villains from her dad's time as HERCULON THE MAGNIFICENT.
>>
>>50442319
So when is this roll made? Is it only made once or is it after each time?
>>
>>50442334
After each time, GM may omit the roll at his or her discretion.
>>
>>50442082
Probably not Silvia. She's got the whole adventure/"I want to see the world!" thing going, but so do some other applicants.

If I could get off my ass and finish with this rebuild of the backstory and personality I'd say maybe the GM could use it.But it'd probably only be a character development arc.
>>
>>50442245
>drop 2 levels of monk for Air Kineticist
>air's leap for 4x check on distance
>rod of balance for 2x distance on check
>have a +100 to acrobatics before anything else
>make jump as part of another action
>jump 800 feet horizontally at the end of your run
>3600ft per round
>409 MPH
GOTTA GO FAST
>>
So, I missed the stuff on Distant Shores
Red pill me on Arcadia
>>
>>50442396
>Red pill me on Arcadia

It's an isolated continent where the natives refuse to sail for reasons and the Ulfen have a colony called Valenhall which is equal parts Vinland and Valhalla (it's where Linnorm Kings and great Ulfen heroes go to retire.) The Chelish have a gold mining colony too, and Andoran had a colony before it went Roanoke.

The natives are basically Native Americans who hide in the continent interior beyond the mountains that outline the coasts, it's the homeland of the Syrinx (evil monk owsl) who created the Strix as a slave race.
>>
>>50442203
>>50442211
>>50442209
>>50442206
>>50442220

I'm a halfling!
>>
>>50442139
Welcome to being unmemed.

Best enjoy the pit here made by not whoring your character out. I'm already getting there.
>>
>>50442444
>Svana isn't having 7 kids during the break
Why even live?
>>
>>50442464
i'm not willing to whore a ratfolk out
>>
File: 1383863490241.jpg (339KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
1383863490241.jpg
339KB, 710x508px
>>50442444

Please tell me it was another Halfling that knocked you up.

You're fine, just need a little midwifery and plenty of attention by your husband. Halfling is basically human writ small anyway.

>>50442466

Nigga Boars have litters, that means multiple births. Assuming she finds a special someone by the end of Burnt Offerings, she's got 4 gosh darn years to get pregnant again and again.
>>
>>50442425
>The natives are basically Native Americans
What tribes in particular? Or are they some horrible "Super peaceful with land beyond all reproach" generic hollywood injuns?
>>
>>50442485

Kinda sorta? The city they focus on with Arcadia is a trade city nestled in a critical mountain pass, which basically means it's multicultural by default.
>>
>>50442480
>Assuming she finds a special someone by the end of Burnt Offerings, she's got 4 gosh darn years to get pregnant again and again.

About that

>There is going to be a timeskip between RotRL and JR, but I'm thinking only 1 or 2 years instead of the normal 4. That's not by moving JR back in time, that's by moving RotRL forward in time.
>>
>>50440254
>nerf recovery
It's like you missed the entire point of path of war, which was to provide viable alternatives to "full-attack turret" that were fun.
>After that, just nerf Counters to make them un usable in the same round as a full attack, and everything is hunky dory.
So what you want is to keep dragging them back to 1pp martials? Because you're creating a situation where they're full-attacking more because their non-full-attack options are spent, and they have nothing else to do but full attack, then they can't use their counters because then they can't full attack.
>>
File: 1448927649887.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1448927649887.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>50442514

>First year, have three children
>Second year, have four children

Easy peasy, lemon-squeezy.
>>
>>50442480
Wait does that mean Svana should have like 8 tits? EIGHT DDD TITS?
>>
>>50442464
My guy is somewhat memed. But not mega memed.
>>
>>50442553

Nah, it just means the two tits she has are awfully good at producing milk, with the proper means to pump out that milk at a solid rate for her kids.

She's got thick nipples, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>50442553

Nah M8 You go in decending size as you go down. Biggest up top, then go down a cup size per row.
>>
File: ree.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>50442514
>Moving RotRL forward in time
>Late Unpleasantness is 4702
>RotRL starts 4708/9
>Have to redo the entire timeline.
REEEEEEEE

This actually helps.
>>
File: 1476494068033.jpg (190KB, 694x938px) Image search: [Google]
1476494068033.jpg
190KB, 694x938px
>>50442553
>>50442571

I just thought of something horrible.

"DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO WOMB TO WOMB WITH THE CHAMPION!!!?"
>>
File: 1454752937854.jpg (152KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1454752937854.jpg
152KB, 419x419px
>>50442604

>War of the Wombs
>>
>>50442514
Where was this posted.
>>
>>50442571
>Thicc MILF nipples
UNF
>>50442576
That still doesn't make them very small, the smallest ones are Cs assuming 4 rows of them
>>50442604
>Svana VS Lamathea
Svana X Lamathea
Fund it.
>>
I'm probably turning Bartran into an Empiricist for less MAD. I'm also thinking of making his other half a Lore Warden just so he's not fucked if he needs to fight, snatch Deadly Agility or something on that side. Should I make him already familiar with Sandpoint, having done some dirty work for Jubrayl and being acquainted with more people in the town?
>>
File: 2hu Fit to Burst.gif (39KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
2hu Fit to Burst.gif
39KB, 230x230px
>>50442514
>>50442584
>RotRL moved forward
>Late Unpleasantness even further behind in my character's backstory
>mfw he's still sulking over that girl that died in a church fire

Good god this just makes me look like a melodramatic piece of shit, but I guess people who live a long time would probably remember things for longer.

>>50442464
Being unmemed is pretty comfy desu, don't have to worry about being at the center of a shitstorm.
>>
File: 1444769657289.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1444769657289.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>50442604

I mean, let's consider this blow by blow, anon.

Amalthea is exceptionally fertile - she's perhaps the most fertile woman in the lineup, but she lacks the racial inclination towards multiple births like Svana, and all the fertility in the world won't mean anything if they're both getting knocked up at the same rate.

I'd give the win to Svana, anon. Amalthea might have quality, but Svana's producing quantity.
>>
>>50442645
am unmemes, can agree
>>
>>50442663
>Amalthea
Whoops, I thought it was Lamathea
>>
>>50442478
It's a bit late for that, giving you've been talking about her non stop for like two days.
>>50442645
I might have to shift my guys age around a bit, probably make him a little younger.
>>
>>50442645
>Being unmemed is pretty comfy desu, don't have to worry about being at the center of a shitstorm.

Are there any characters that are talked about, but not really memed?
>>
>>50442645
I just made the IRC and I think it got me out of the meme war.
>>
>>50442676
she's also literally two days old :^)
>>
>>50442677
Not really, you'd have to define meme'd though.

I'd say Shizuka, but I think that's less because of the character herself and more that she was immediately paired with a meme character.
>>
>>50440100
Fuck no.
>>
>>50442663
Who's to say Amalthea isn't also prone to multiple births, Divine fuckery for efficiency.
>>
>>50442699
Who was Shizuka paired with? Romantically or?
>>
>>50442735
I mean her association with Onryou.
>>
>>50442735
Onryou. They were the first two Kaijitsu PCs.
>>
How exactly do eye items work (The ones that aren't goggles). You don't actually take out your eyes and replace them I'm guessing. Do they just go in like contacts or something?
>>
>>50442677
Aranha got talked about very briefly.

I think she's mostly unmemed cuz less people wanna bone the spider and she aint got tits in all likelihood.
>>
File: IMG_0645.jpg (61KB, 600x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0645.jpg
61KB, 600x633px
Are any feats good for clerics? I already took improved initiative, and everything else just seems super bland.
>>
>>50442729

Divine fuckery means any seed spilled in her will guarantee a pregnancy, and that pregnancy will result in a spirit taking up shop inside the growing child. If you were asking me, this translates into one or two spirits butting metaphysical heads until one of them manages to take control of the kid, and gods be damned if anyone else decides to crowd their growing space.

Twins should represent Twin deities, or triplets a Triple-Aspect (like the Morrigan; three girls, one is an eternal high-spirited maiden, the other's built like Amalthea, and the other's wise beyond her years.)
>>
>>50442814
Selective Channeling is good
>>
>>50442845
Even on a 10 Cha sword dude?
>>
So is this RotJR thing still open to application or what? Kind of curious what all the hype is about.
>>
>>50442872
Then it's not as good.

Possibly Channel Smite then?
>>
>>50442287
Alright back. Gonna take another crack at this.

>crazy foul mouthed wizard experiments with demons
>causes pregnant lady to pop out tiefling
>mother wanted nothing to do with that and wizard felt bad so he takes her in
>surprised to see both male and female parts on her
>doesn't care and raises her as his own child
>she's bullied because of her appearance
>always fights back
>picks up foul mouth from wizard
>she's a potty mouth trash talking tiefling
>despite that she's a good person
>had one human friend who she was closer with than any others
>as they grow older they develop feelings for each other
>they confess to each other and she reveals her secret
>he doesn't care and vows to marry her
>he becomes an adventurer and goes away vowingthat when he comes back he's going to marry her
>wizard is old and dies
>she mourns
>a year later she finds out her friend died fighting a demon
>party members return his belongings
>out of grief she steals his weapon and goes away believing there was nothing left for her in Absalom
>travels for a bit and trains
>swears to get revenge for friend
>travels to where he was
>investigates a bit
>turns out the party members killed him after they tried to extort more money from the villagers they saved
>makes it her mission to kill them all
>over time one by one she would lay traps for them and kill them off until she reached the leader
>they fight in an epic battle which culminates in the leaders death
>realizing there was nothing left for her she contemplated what to do
>thinks back to what her friend always said about being an adventurer and helping folks
>takes up his weapon one more time and decides to follow in his footsteps
>to this day she travels doing jobs here and there all in his memory

Alright lads r8 n h8
>>
>>50442902
No applications until January or so. Until then it's a thought experiment people are just fucking around with.
>>
>>50442924
Ah, okay.
>>
File: sandman InASilentWaycolor.png (1MB, 524x804px) Image search: [Google]
sandman InASilentWaycolor.png
1MB, 524x804px
>>50442504
>>50442485
>>50442425
A shame I'm a little late for RotJR, it would've been cool to make pic related and be a serious non-lewd character
>>
>>50442965
do it anyways
>>
>>50442965
>A shame I'm a little late for RotJR, it would've been cool to make pic related and be a serious non-lewd character

>A little late

Nigga what? You've got a month and a half. Make the Arcadian you were born to be!
>>
>>50442815

Amalthea's a medium too. Can't she, like, interview the spirits going into her rebirth factory, maybe make them to swear to play nice? I mean she's letting them use her body to be reborn, at the least they could do is play by her rules.

I like the idea that she might give birth to Aroden's spirit. But the reborn don't have too much say in their vessels. The Lord of Law is now the Lady of Law.
>>
>>50442981
>Make the Arcadian you were born to be
Nah, I'm pretty sure Sandman isn't 1/8 Oglala
I'm not even sure if he is Oglala, seems more like a Crow or Apache
>>
File: Aroden.jpg (28KB, 250x712px) Image search: [Google]
Aroden.jpg
28KB, 250x712px
>>50442988
HE'S NOT DEAD

HE'LL COME BACK I SWEAR

AS LONG AS HUMANITY LIVES, HE LIVES ON
>>
>>50443017

"Oh *She'll* live in about nine more months. don't you worry. "
>>
>>50442988

GOD EXISTS, AND HE'S [Insert ethnicity of father here.]"
>>
>>50443047
Where's that interspecies breeding chart?
>>
>>50443017
We already have a new god of humanity and his name is Cayden.
>>
>>50443076
Alcohol is humanity's oldest friend

can i turn my back on a friend?
>>
>>50443076
Is Cayden really a human god? Like, I know *he's* Human, but I'd guess that any adventurer of any ethnicity and race would appreciate him.
>>
>>50442915
That could be fun. Any experience with positive energy channel smite?
>>
>>50442916
Anyone?
>>
>>50443076
>not Norgorber

It is the greatest secret.
>>
>>50443076
Iomedae took the mantle, not Cayden.
>>
>>50442916
I like it! Sounds a lot better than cut and paste backstory # 82
>>
>>50443081
>can i turn my back on a friend?
when the friend takes your whole damn paycheck, you can and should
>>
>>50443127
>norgorber
Norgorber is four halflings in a trenchcoat and you know it.
>>
>>50443114
It's good against undead, and what's a good campaign without a little undead slaughtering?
>>
>>50443141
Also the greatest secret.
>>
>>50443128
Iomedae's a cunt though.

Cayden's a better god of mankind than she could ever hope to be.
>>
File: 1426878871700.png (169KB, 727x370px) Image search: [Google]
1426878871700.png
169KB, 727x370px
>Start a homebrew campaign
>Two people decide to play SoP
>not fond of it myself but another guy who likes to test stuff to see if its bullshit or not did it in another campaign so okayed it
>Turns out they both mind illusion/mind effecting based
>In a elder mythos style campaign were alot of stuff will be immune.
>High chance they will party wipe
>>
>>50443178
Iomedae is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>50442965
>People so desperate for a game that they'll join a lewd game hoping it won't be lewd and sit around awkwardly whenever lewd happens

GM said the group decides the lewd level, but I really doubt they'd be convinced to make it lewd-free.
>>
>>50443180
>Not looking over their stuff beforehand and warning them that they'll be largely useless

Why though
>>
>>50443183
[TRUMPETS INTENSIFY[/SPOILER]
>>
>>50443218
I had a GM like that, and he said it was because he 'wanted me to play the character I wanted, not the one I needed'.

Needless to say, he's not my GM anymore.
>>
>>50443236
Yeah, you gotta find a happy medium between sadism and babysitting.
>>
>>50443194
I can be the awkward guy who pops in and wonders what all these crazy white people and slant eyes are doing all the time.

Every group needs a straight man

Or I can just make the character and keep him in reserve for when my group finishes our current games and decides to do RotRL or JR
>>
Hey. Wanna be in a lewd game? Want to satisfy your urge to twirl your mustache menacingly? Want to handle both of those at the same time?

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1803693/evil-game
>>
>>50443263

not authorized bromandun.
>>
>>50442783
bls respond
>>
File: ilya angry.gif (984KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
ilya angry.gif
984KB, 500x279px
>>50443263
NO I WANT TO BE HEROIC LEWD!

ARSHEA NOT LAMASHTU!
>>
>>50443178
Well, Mankind and Drinking are all he's got since fucking Milani hijacked everything else.
>>
>>50443263
>>50443280
>>50443286

https://app.roll20.net/join/1803693/V17VCw
My bad.
>>
>>50443263
requesting authorization
>>
>>50443282
Unless they say you specifically need to replace your eyes with them, you just put them over your eyes.

>>50443290
As well as heroic deeds performed while under the influence of alcohol.

Literally "Hold my beer".
>>
>>50443163
Very true. I'll probably pick it up. Might be nice to bust some mummy heads.
>>
>>50443218
The campaign would be starting in a university class, the title was a reference to space and the darkness of outer stars. I dont like outright saying what it was gonna be about but I thought as big clue
>>
>>50443263
tch, time doesn't work for me.

Ohwell, looks like you've got plenty of interest! Good luck!
>>
>>50443333
RIP. My schedule is crazy fucked, so that's the only time on the only day I could run it.
>>
>>50443290
>>50443312
>Heroic deeds while under the influence of alcohol
>"Hold my beer": the god
>this is who I was thinking of making my character look up to

Well, this can only end well I'm sure.
>>
>>50443340
Yeah no problem, we've had a sudden spate of games on /pfg/ so i'm sure i'll nab one.
>>
>>50443070

For someone like Amalthea, the answer is "Yes."

Where do you think half-giants come from, anon.
>>
>>50443501
>2d12+2
>>
Rolled 1, 2 + 5 = 8 (2d12 + 5)

>>50443525

Would a minotaur be 2d20+4?

Anyway, rolling for a character because yeah.
>>
>>50443544
hue
>>
>>50443544

Thank God you focused CON, huh?
>>
>>50443544
Looks like someone's the cuck
>>
File: 1457629995288.png (96KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
1457629995288.png
96KB, 519x370px
>>50443544

I'd suggest a re-roll if this wasn't so god damn hilarious.

I mean, he's *big* for a human, but pencil-dicked for a half-giant. What's the fucking point in being a half-giant if you're not ruining a woman just by fucking them?

Oh, and here's a quandary, why is it always male half-giants? Nobody wants to play a woman with Cerea-tier tits?
>>
File: laughing spanish man.jpg (6KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
laughing spanish man.jpg
6KB, 200x133px
>>50443544

You thought you'd be sneaky with that reroll, uh?
>>
>>50443544
I'd think Centaurs and Minotaurs are in the same range actually, 2d12+2
Think about it anon, the range 44+ is kind of ridiculous for something that's only large sized
>>
File: 1434328293956.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434328293956.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>50443630

The dice gods are clearly telling me a half-giant is not a good idea for this campaign.
>>
>>50443647
Roll again but be female.
>>
>>50443643
If anything, I'd make it 4d6+2
>>
>>50443647
I'm the GM of that game. Go ahead and roll 4d6+2 instead of 2d12. If you still get shafted, we know why your Half Giant is so frustrated.
>>
File: 1379825586903.jpg (639KB, 4994x2290px) Image search: [Google]
1379825586903.jpg
639KB, 4994x2290px
>>50443672

He's right you know, 4d6 is the same as 2d12 but significantly increases the chances of their dick coming out as something reasonable for their body type - the average for 2d12+2 is 14, the average for 2d4 is 4, it fits.
>>
>>50443718
The average for 2d12+2 is 15, and the average for 2d4 is 5.
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 3, 5 + 5 = 19 (4d6 + 5)

>>50443707
>>
Rolled 1, 5, 6, 2 + 5 = 19 (4d6 + 5)

>>50443707

After all these rerolls, even a solid size will feel like a hollow victory.
>>
>>50443707
Which game now?
>>
>>50443743
>>50443747

The dice gods have spoken
>>
>>50443743
>>50443747
Sounds like we have a winner here.
>>
>>50443618
>*big* for a human
Lmao there's fucking humans bigger than him
>>
>>50443755

Hell's Vengeance, a lewd /pfg/ campaign built around being the most monstrous asshole possible in a vein similar to exploitation films and Game of Thrones.
>>
>>50443755
Hell's Vengeance. I assume this is the guy who has talked about playing the Gregor Clegane Half-Giant Warder dude.

>>50443743
>>50443747
THE DICE GODS HAVE SPOKEN

19 INCHES CONFIRMED
>>
>>50443743
>>50443747
more than respectable for a half giant anon.
>>
>>50443768
Bartran while raging matches that, and he's a halfling.
>>
>>50443785
morale bonuses don't increase dick size anon

only inherent.
>>
>>50443773
But not too much of a dick, or else literally the entire town will come down on you and wreck your party's collective faces.
>>
File: 1396476757855.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1396476757855.png
3KB, 200x200px
>>50443747
>>50443743

Hey, but what about all us other folk that rolled once and had to live with their choices? He got like a 10 the first time, a 15 the second time and an 8 now.

>>50443785

Raging makes the dick "feel" bigger, it's not "actually" bigger.
>>
>>50443791
>Not getting a RAEGBONAR
Shit tier barbarian confirmed
>>
>>50443801
Oh, go ahead.

I mostly gave the reroll because I felt the scaling was improper. 4d6 seeks the mean better than 2d12.

If you want a reroll, go ahead. Take the better, even.
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 1, 4 + 6 = 20 (4d6 + 6)

>>50443618

I'm actually curious what would happen. Lets see, Half giant bosom coming up.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (47KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
47KB, 546x366px
>>50443801
>tfw rolled a 12 the first time
>>
File: ToSRUINSEVERYWHERE.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ToSRUINSEVERYWHERE.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>50443801
>mfw rolled once
>max dice roll on 2d4+2

I could live with that tbqh.
>Refill HARRIS
Yes I know who best half-elf is, captcha. Are you telling me I should roll for nonexistant bust size too?
>>
Which race tends to have the most pleasing, shapely rump?
>>
>>50443870

halfing with high con
>>
>>50443809
This isnt DBZ anon, you dont get to go Boner 2.
>>
So my character is a brave cleric of Iomedae, and there's a pushy warpriestess of Gorum in our party that's always talking shut and being grumpy. What should be done?
>>
>>50443809
>>50443886

Nah m8 you just grow a second one.
>>
So, if I want to play a little animal, how would I go about doing that? (Bonus points for a class that gives me a minion who I can pretend to be the familiar of.) So far, the best options look to be Kitsune with Fox Shape or Werebat Skinwalker with Bat Shape. Assume DSP content is allowed.
>>
>>50443870
Spider.

>>50443901
All this is alchemists, not barbarians.
>>
File: 1377546797342.jpg (12KB, 251x206px) Image search: [Google]
1377546797342.jpg
12KB, 251x206px
>>50443870

Anon, the answer to that begs another question, and that is "which race tends to use their ass muscles the most?" This isn't a difficult question to answer, as there is only one available PC race that walk on their toes (and thus utilize their ass muscles the most, aka produce fine-ass booties.)

Tieflings, anon. Tieflings with +Str or +Con.
>>
>>50443917
So either demon spawn, demodand spawn, or qlippoth spawn, right?

Sounds cute.
>>
>>50443912
There's a wizard archetype in gonzo... 1 i think. You're the familiar animal, and your actual familiar is the big guy.
>>
>>50443707
Do you have room for a slutty kitsune kineticist? And if you do, link please?
>>
File: BotB P12-13.jpg (1MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
BotB P12-13.jpg
1MB, 5026x3263px
>>50443912
>Kitsune with Fox Shape

You can get it at level 1 now, if you don't already know.
>>
>>50443883

My shortstack loving brethren of African descent
>>
File: 1374931724186.jpg (110KB, 748x720px) Image search: [Google]
1374931724186.jpg
110KB, 748x720px
>>50443801

Well gosh anon, it's almost like a person playing a hideously large rape-machine either wants a huge dong to brutalize women (or cute boys) or a tiny one to poke fun at his endless rage.

I mean, I'd be kind of cross too if I rolled the bones and got a 3 inch donger for a character I expected to compete in a lewd campaign - fingers can only do so much!
>>
>>50443870
Kobolds.
>>
File: lolth.jpg (19KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
lolth.jpg
19KB, 200x235px
>>50443915
She got da booty
>>
>>50443949
We've got room for all kinds to apply, take a look here: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/62955/slash-pfg-slash-hells-vengeance
>>
Arent tien like 2d3
>>
File: 1446227794678.png (82KB, 336x347px) Image search: [Google]
1446227794678.png
82KB, 336x347px
>>50443943

The Motherless are freaks and would likely have something hardly resembling an ass, and if it did that ass would be of an evil sort.

Foulspawn are explicitly written as misshapen and twisted, which means though their asses may be fat they're hardly of a pleasing shape.

Indeed, Pitspawn, or Demon-Spawn, have by far the greatest asses of the Tieflings, who have the greatest asses of the races. Pitspawn butts are the best of the best because not only are they +Str, they're +Cha, meaning size *and* aesthetic.
>>
File: tumblr_ohbeyxIarW1r8ououo1_540.jpg (84KB, 467x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohbeyxIarW1r8ououo1_540.jpg
84KB, 467x810px
>>50443870

All this talk of Boobs and Butts when Thighs should be king.
>>
File: 1474157664771.png (263KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1474157664771.png
263KB, 1000x562px
>>50444030
That is horrifying.
>>
>>50444007
And people call them crazy for sexualizing the Doom enemies.

Also seriously, did clover just lose the button to easily add spoiler tags somewhere along the line or fucking what?
>>
>>50444030

Again, that would be the Pitspawn due to their walking around on hooved feet.
>>
>>50444030
>>
File: Absolutely Harambe.jpg (335KB, 1670x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Harambe.jpg
335KB, 1670x1417px
>>50444007
>that ass would be of an evil sort
>>
>>50443618
I played a female Half-Giant. The game didn't last very long unfortunately for various reasons.
>>
File: snicker.gif (281KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
snicker.gif
281KB, 500x280px
What's the dirtiest trick in your book when you wanna mess with your enemies?

>Be magus
>Use Spellstrike to draw dicks on your enemies' face through Arcane mark
>>
>>50444171
I don't know about drawing dicks in the middle of combat but when my magus was looking through the codex for the family history of one of his enemies he was able to Arcane Mark it full of graphic imagery that they couldn't remove without also removing the illusory enchantments they installed into the book in order to make it fancy.
>>
>>50444171
>confabulation powder
>convince them they owe a huge amount of money to me
>get cash for almost nothing
>>
File: 1459312013453.gif (139KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1459312013453.gif
139KB, 500x281px
>>50444007
>Indeed, Pitspawn, or Demon-Spawn, have by far the greatest asses of the Tieflings, who have the greatest asses of the races. Pitspawn butts are the best of the best because not only are they +Str, they're +Cha, meaning size *and* aesthetic.

>Biggest asses
>Best thighs
>dat 2d10

How can humans even compete?
>>
File: anime thank you.jpg (32KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
anime thank you.jpg
32KB, 500x332px
Ugh, it's been such a long time since I've finish a character sheet, I'm glad we've been getting new games coming around to give me motivation to do one.
>>
>>50444281
By becoming the demons, anon.

You know you don't want to resist, deep down.
>>
File: 1446639653878.png (161KB, 270x348px) Image search: [Google]
1446639653878.png
161KB, 270x348px
>>50444319

I know, right? Remember a month ago when people groaned at the lack of game, and would constantly express their displeasure to the General? The flood of character discussion may be a bit of an acquired taste to some anons, but this is the first time I've ever actually felt like I got more options than time slots.
>>
I fucking hate all of you goddammit take your degeneracy to the fucking IRC for god's sake.

I want to talk about something LESS LEWD.

So I have a question: how reasonably can Pathfinder simulate the era immediately after the American Civil War?
>>
>>50444369
it can't without a massive overhaul ot gun rules

I believe there was an anon who was trying to do that and make some archetypes for an old west time like that but he died or something.
>>
>>50444369
>how reasonably can Pathfinder simulate the era immediately after the American Civil War?

What, the Reconstruction?

I've had a DM do that before, and it was a bit on the crude side; depending on how realistic you want to go, make sure to use the "Guns Everywhere" rules while allowing Path of War.

>>50444381

Poor anon, him and the Minos died before their time.
>>
>>50444392
rip
>>
So I've been pondering a Mana Waste/Alkenstar adventure, but the biggest problem is how hard that entire area fucks over most of the classes because of the dead magic zones. What can be done to make them function somehow in those areas?
>>
>>50444369
Again, as with the fucking waiting room. The IRC seems to be mostly mechanical discussion, with the sauciest thing being done was people trying to name off as many synonyms for "prostitute" as possible.
>>
>>50444369
>how reasonably can Pathfinder simulate the era immediately after the American Civil War?
Only if it's lvl 1-5, guns everywhere, and casters removed

So really, you are better off playing a whole other system, like Dogs in the Vineyard
>>
>>50444410
>What can be done to make them function somehow in those areas?

Bullshit a device similar in shape to a staff that, when rammed into the ground, emits a mana-rich aura some 200 feet.

Make it a plot point that Geb or Nex operatives are trying to install over-sized versions of these devices in the Mana Wastes to remove the advantages Alkenstar has enjoyed for all these years.
>>
>>50444410
Get a set of Magic Amplifier Armbands
They boost your magic enough to let it overcome areas of dead magic, but the downside is they can occasionally force you to roll for Wild Magic
>>
File: jonah-hex.jpg (257KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
jonah-hex.jpg
257KB, 612x380px
>>50444381

How massive of an overhaul are we talking? I'd be interested in seeing what Wild West Anon was going to do.

>>50444392
>>50444436

Yeah, the Reconstruction. I'm talking the time immediately after the Civil War. And it definitely won't be a realistic game- I'm thinking of doing some very Weird West-style antics, with zombies, chinese kineticist martial artists, the Illuminati, and other stuff. High-flying antics is gonna be the point of the game.
>>
>>50444410
I'd change it so that it only fucks over Arcane casters. Divines, Psionic, Occult, general SU people are all unaffected.
>>
>>50444480
Hi wild west anon here I can link the work I did but a lot of it is still pretty garbage, if its useful to you, i'm glad

Someday i will return to it.

http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/SJ7cX2pP0
>>
Rate my adventure prompt.

Next year in Golarion's timeline on earth is Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch occurs. I drafted an entire adventure having to deal with a political prisoner trapped with his own ramblings. It involved him as a painter and the paintings leading to Golarion, and other paintings that lead to various demiplanes. The PCs would help him, not knowing he was Hitler the entire time, and have a moment where they show him the beauty of Golarion, the beauty of a world without Jews. It was gonna be a moment like In Doctor Who when the Doctor showed Van Gogh a museum full of his art.

I had several things planned for it, had a bunch of Hitler's paintings and where they connected to in Golarion. When you first meet Hitler he would be a level 2 expert, then by the end of "Book One" get PC levels as an Imperious Sorcerer. He would level up with the party. Then you have the choice to kill hitler or not at the end as a secret extra boss, but he gets away and gets back to Earth, betrayed by the party and bitter after his alignment secretly shifting during the adventure from NE -> LE -> LN it snaps back to NE after the betrayal. The PCs indirectly cause the holocaust.
>>
>>50444512
you keep posting this
>>
>>50444524

They must remember.
>>
>>50444507
Thanks bro
>>
New Thread:

>>50444640
>>50444640
>>50444640
>>
>>50442195
>and then the player probably started bitching that his character shouldn't get any kind of penalties despite basically choosing to autofail the saves against an exceptionally debilitating problem.

You can practically *hear* the nutrients being leeched out of the character despite her massively increased diet.
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.