[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

puzzle help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: le juge.png (3KB, 161x190px) Image search: [Google]
le juge.png
3KB, 161x190px
i need help with a puzzle.
i need to use this array of information:

18,lime green, kinda
12,yellow,maybe
90,blue,not really
56,purple,almost
72,pink,never
115,orange,near

(number is described as vital sights, the color is blood type and the last for is under organs)

to find the order these phrases go in.
i am also not certain that the array is actually relevant, but i think it is.

pic not related
>>
>>50439005
aaaand i forgot to ad the phrases. here they are

"the man who almost won"
"this food is kinda terrible!"
"maybe we’re all dead?"
"am i happy? not really"
"never had i been so sad"
>>
>>50439031
also, there is this passage witch is probobly a hint:
legends fortell of a horrific tale of knowledge. a wall against the spectres that surrounded the land. a story that follows numbers and colors in the order i visited them. by stepping and reading these tales in the orders and colors you once visited, the exit will be revealed. but, if one did not take proper heed to the words placed before min a most gruesome death awaited the fool who dared pass the walls that surrounded him. vague pages and computers that held the data that he did not read, such was his downfall and within he owed death an eternal debt. maybe you, valued reader can take heed of this mans tale, and correctly recap the order you visited the colors and numbers... maybe...
>>
>>50439031
and a sixth one "the exit is near"
>>
>>50439005
never mind i figured it out
it's;
"maybe we’re all dead?"
"this food is kinda terrible!"
"the man who almost won"
"never had i been so sad"
"am i happy? not really"
"the exit is near"
>>
The fuck?
>>
>>50439005
What the fuck?
I mean, I understand how you got that answer, but who the fuck is your DM and how can I get a seat at your group's table?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.