[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daemons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: EPIC-Daemon-Primarchs.jpg (55KB, 793x370px) Image search: [Google]
EPIC-Daemon-Primarchs.jpg
55KB, 793x370px
In honor of the fact that not only has 40K's plotted forward, but that all the Daemon Primarchs are joining the current Black Crusade, let's have a Warp thread.

Post daemons, discuss daemons, and take the piss out of the furries for getting their asses kicked.
>>
Will the necrons unify and decide what the hell their role in the galaxy is? Will the Ethereal Tau finally send a punishing force against the Farsight enclave? Will Abaddon get his shit together and finally take Cadia? Will Ghazghkulla Thracca actually reach the Octarian Empire and wipe out the tyranids and unify once and for all the orks? And what about the tyranids? Will their main forces finally reach the galaxy? Will they come to Terra and fight to try and eat the Emperor? Talking about the Emperor, will the Golden Throne finally break and free the emp from his pain? Will Terra be swallowed by daemons? Will the Emperor become a Chaos god or rsurrect somewhere else?
>>
>>50434396
daemons alone are the most boring and uninteresting faction in 40k.
chaos is only cool as a colour filter applied to more interesting designs and vague metaphysics bullshit to explain magic and moral dilemmas.
prove me wrong daemonfags.
>>
>>50434808
No? That's sorta subjective, I mean, I can't prove an opinion wrong.
>>
>>50434808
That the deamons is the most boring - blah, is solely your opinion, which is not only subjective as fuck, boring as the way you fuck, ugly like your mug, filthy like your mom and coursed by generation and generation of inbreeding you idiotic dumb-ass.
I don't have to prove shit, i just have to sit here while you eventually die a lonely pathetic death like your father before you.
Go fuck a knife, you text book definition of a waste of a life
>>
>>50434808
fuck off grey knight
go kill some more sisters of battle
>>
>>50434808
Well I wouldn't go so far as to say that they're wholly irredeemable, but I definitely feel that they Are a bit lackluster for their position of high relevance in the "plot" of 40k.
>>
Should their be more types of daemon for each god?
>>
>>50435042
Sure. The more the merrier.
>>
So if Abaddon wins, he will attempt to become the new Emperor and become a minor chaos god(see: Archaon in WHFB).

Will the Daemon Primarchs be fine with this? Or will they try to undermine him? Lorgar and Magnus in particular are likely to have visions for the Imperium that don't involve having the armless failure running the show.
>>
>>50435399
>Will the Daemon Primarchs be fine with this?

The Daemon Primarchs (and the Gods themselves) are Abbadons bitches. His friendly Sorcerer Khayon broke Magnus ffs.
He commands an army larger than anything Horus ever fielded and no God would abandon him for fear of losing out.

Armless Memelords BTFO.
>>
>>50435556

When did Khayon brake Magnus?
>>
>>50435556
>implying that Angron won't gut him the first chance he gets
>>
>>50434435
Find out on next month's episode!!!!!!
>>
>>50434396
Reminder that they're all ripped off from other settings GW lost the rights to.
>>
>>50436568
Like what? Chaos overall is cribbed fairly directly from the work of Michael Moorcock, which they never had rights to, most notably the symbol of chaos. But I'm not aware of specific sources for the Primarchs themselves.
>>
>>50434897
>I can't prove an opinion wrong.
Yes, you can: the subjectiveness of an opinion comes from the difference personal understandings of the matters at hand; giving both parties of the discussion the same background information, or letting them share their own to each other will end with both parties reaching the same conclusions, unless different subconscious responses or conscious refusal of applying logic arise.
the difficult part in discussing and criticising opinions, in the end, comes from agreeing on, or making clear by which units of measurements and scales someone uses to attribute a certain quality, whom meaning may also not be universal at times.

also
>what are memetic icebreakers?
>>
>>50435042
I've made a list of almost a dozen more units or variations per god, what really helps is developing contemporarily to the visual concept of the daemon also its origin's fluff.
>>
>>50434911

You may want to check global rule 2.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.