[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1198: Stop Being Gross Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 442
Thread images: 76

File: jumpchain OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
jumpchain OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50418011
>>
File: sewing.jpg (529KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sewing.jpg
529KB, 1500x1000px
Jumpers, who makes your clothes?
>>
File: nui a cutie.gif (812KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
nui a cutie.gif
812KB, 500x370px
>>50429558
Nui.
Who else?
>>
>>50429558
I do!

And by that I mean my clones do, and they're me, so technically I do it.
>>
>>50429558
All of my clothes are just me shapeshifting my exo-skeleton in different ways. Even when I'm "human" I just make my exo-skeleton take the form of clothes.
>>
File: Mera's Gijinka.jpg (48KB, 502x486px) Image search: [Google]
Mera's Gijinka.jpg
48KB, 502x486px
>>50429558
Mera likes sewing, not sure why, but she does. So she makes most of the clothes I don't buy with CP or money.
>>
File: Concept Claws.png (603KB, 799x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Concept Claws.png
603KB, 799x1094px
>>50429558
Does it count as me making them if I just shapeshifted them on?
Haven't needed a tailor for a long time.
>>
>>50429358
>higher powered
Bull shit. How is it any higher powered then Extra or Strange Fake aside from the number of Servants you have?

>Supplement skews on the lower side
In that you can't make any one you want right out the gate? You can make the majority of Servants before converting CP and anyone short of Gilgamesh at full power if you convert CP.
>>
Here's Madness Combat 0.9. Anyone got suggestions for improvements?
>>
File: 0e504943d20eaec1cb9fe75485b126d7.png (267KB, 661x1023px) Image search: [Google]
0e504943d20eaec1cb9fe75485b126d7.png
267KB, 661x1023px
>>50429558
Since Kill La Kill, Wakana makes all of our clothes. Not that we have much need for a massive variety of them. Raven, Wakana, Yamato, and I all have fairly simple tastes and clothing. Just whatever the locals happen to be wearing. Major Lina, on the other hand, adores being fashionable and has one of the spare bedrooms converted into a wardrobe. None of us really mind. Everyone has their quirks and we all agree that Major Lina looks /damned/ good in some of those outfits.

>>50429589
[Internal and External Screaming]
>>
>>50429659
I'm not sure that amorphous body should be the 100cp drop-in perk. It's much more impressive than the other 100cp perks. Other than that, cool.
>>
>>50429531
>>50429531
I wear clothing made out of a combination of life fibers an solid manifistations of my soul when I need it, but honistly i just go without mostly.
>>
>>50429688
Don't bother. The guy's ignored that piece of feedback the past 3 times someone brought it up, he won't give a shit if yous say it.
>>
File: 1429477647969.png (388KB, 625x823px) Image search: [Google]
1429477647969.png
388KB, 625x823px
>>50429659
Oh fuck yes Madness Combat. Gonna read the shit out of this.
>>
>>50429659
What's Madness Combat?
>>
>>50429688
Yeah, i've been thinking about that. Should I bump the perks pricing up to 200?
>>
>>50429711
An extremely violent ye old Newgrounds game/animation.
Fun memories. Good times.
>>
>>50429716
I was going to suggest making it the 400cp one and moving the other 2 down. Thus weapon manifestation is the freebie and possession the 200cp. That layout seems well balanced withint he jump.
>>
File: nui pajamas.png (218KB, 655x803px) Image search: [Google]
nui pajamas.png
218KB, 655x803px
>>50429666
>[Internal and External Screaming]
She's not bad once you calm her down and get her away from Ragyo.

Also, she's a goddamn adorable daughteru.
>>
>>50429728
Also, you should put some kind of note/limitation on possession. Somebody is going to be a dick and say they can make infinite tendrils that can control everyone ever. You know how it goes.
>>
>>50429558
I do! Or Jumpchan, if they're CP Items.

Unrelated and assuming one ended up as a Trill, how well do Trekkies think explaining the whole "jumping from universe to universe to learn and fix things and all that" would go over to the Trill Symbiosis Commission?

I figure, assuming they don't assume you're insane, there would have to be a fair bit of proving yourself. Then there's a bit of corruption in the Commission, but if you can convince them I figure at least a few folks might be on your side.
>>
File: Even Armin is Afraid.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Even Armin is Afraid.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>50429741
He's been corrupted, we must purge him.
>>
>>50429648
>>higher powered
>Bull shit. How is it any higher powered then Extra or Strange Fake aside from the number of Servants you have?

Now, I'm going to assume that you're either an expert on Fate or you've at least played the story of FGO and can translate it for yourself, but the reason why people call it a higher power level than other Fates is because the scale of the Multiverse Grail War is higher than anything else seen before.

The plot of FGO is a Grail War designed to fight against the Upper Multiverse, sort of like how a 3rd dimension individual faces off against a 4th dimension individual, except in this case the 4th dimension individual is unknown, and periodically "prunes" timelines in order to ensure that the 3rd dimension can properly continue without decomposing entirely. This is what we call "Human Order". The crusade against this to ensure FGO continues is called the "Grand Order". In this case, humanity's technical "General" in this struggle is Solomon - Solomon is attempting to ensure that this universe, the FGO universe, can survive the multiverse pruning, and thus he removes the inherent limitations based on the previous Grail systems.

Not unlike Fate Extella, the Grail system no longer works based on the rules that people knew when Extra and Strange Fake were made. The Moon Cell for example, was created for fighting Alien Lifeforms (which may have some relationship to the Gods of Humanity), and many of the "Servants" created by the Moon Cell in Extella go far beyond "Type-Earth" limits.

In Grand Order, the summoning system is technically scientifically based, and not based exactly off of modern magic - this is technically because Solomon has a hand in the its creation, and Solomon's magic is "God's Magic" - part of his ability to reach into time and summon forth beings from either the past, or the future, up until "the Pruning" presumably. We presume that his ability to delete Servants instantly is also related.
>>
File: da_by_mikeinel-d91evyf.gif (7MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
da_by_mikeinel-d91evyf.gif
7MB, 640x360px
>>50429741
I'll grant you that she is rather cute, but after Kill La Kill... just... no.

She's creepy enough just to watch, never mind being on the sharp end of her half of the scissor sword. I have never hated being called Cute quite as much as when she said it.
>>
File: 1423525144693.jpg (288KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1423525144693.jpg
288KB, 800x1333px
>>50429558
I have to write
every
painstaking detail
in this book
for them to be made with magic

Thanks Dirge
>>
>>50429783
I've got no idea how any of this proves that G/O is of a higher power level then any other game other then that it has a bigger goal. Why does any of this mean the average character is so much stronger in G/O than their copies in other Fate series?
>>
File: runway of death.jpg (97KB, 1275x704px) Image search: [Google]
runway of death.jpg
97KB, 1275x704px
>>50429800
She said I was cute, I told her so was she.
We got along like a house on fire.

And everyone else was screaming.
>>
>>50429711
A series of flash animations about dudes slaughtering their way through mobs of mooks.

It began with Hank Wimbleton going after The Sheriff for...some reason. The Sheriff activated what is called an Improbability Device, which are prone to bending the laws of physics over and reaming them hard. By this point, most of the main characters have died at least once by the way.

After the Device was activated Hank killed a seemingly innocuous clown, who would be revived by the gods of the setting, because they're dicks and like to see violence. This clown would go on to become Tricky, a psychotic small-scale reality warper who just doesn't seem to die, even when his ability to fuck with reality has been removed.

Soon, the Auditor appears, a demonic figure that appears to be the head of the organization the sheriff was a middleman in. The Auditor appears to be made entirely out of some shadowy substance that is also seemingly on fire. The Auditor kills Jebus, a sort of messianic figure with telekinesis powers and a magical halo, steals the halo, and becomes very very powerful.

Hank's dead corpse is tossed into a MAG Chamber by two guys, gets revived, becomes a giant, and goes on to fight the Auditor with the surviving guy. They manage to kick his ass for a while, until the Auditor begins absorbing bodies willy-nilly. Unfortunately for him, one of these bodies just happens to be of the psychotic demon clown.

The last sight of the Auditor, and the series for a while now, was him going up in a massive explosion screaming at the thing now sharing head space with him.
>>
>>50429728
>>50429742
These do seem like a good ideas. Thanks Skull.
>>
>>50429648
>>50429783
Now, with that being the basis foundation, you need to realize that many of the Servants that you employ as well as the Servants employed against you are no longer the same or restricted to the same power limitations as they were before - because there isn't only one Grail, and the London Chapter implies that there could very well be an infinite amount of Grails equivalent to the same power of Fuyuki's grail in Stay/Night. Each individual Grail in Grand Order is technically stronger already due to Solomon's influence. He is, the only known "Grand" Servant still, even though presumably we *may* have already seen Grand Assassin.

This does not account for the several Divine Servants, nor the several Demi-Servants (which are confirmed legit), as well as the presence of "True" Servants, beings like our friend from Camelot Chapter. We can also get her by the way. This is perhaps why people would see the current Servant Supplement as underpowered - there is simply no way to recreate a "True" Rhongmyniad for example, even though she can join you in FGO. Similarly, Grand/Divine Servants are difficult to properly recreate - the Servant Supplement cannot properly emulate their abilities.

This, along with the tie in to Extella (which confirms the Human Order technicality) means that the presence of Chaldea (which was based off of a branching butterfly effect back in Clock Tower), basically kicks a lot of the "known rules" of Nasu to the curb. Things like Medea Lily, who manipulates God Magic and not Magus Magic for example, to convert humanity into Solomon's Pillars, and dubiously turns Solomon's Pillars into food. Things like Scathach, arguably a Divine Spirit, alongside Karna/Arjuna - who is stronger than their other forms. Even things like the Quantum Super Laser Array, which is the Giza Pyramid turned into a massive Noble Phantasm capable of blowing a hole in the barrier created by the World Pillar Rhongomyniad. All of these are "higher" in power.
>>
>>50429825
>Those Spoilers
[Multi-Dimensional Screaming Intensifies]
>>
>>50429783
>alien lifeforms

Wait, they're gonna fight TYPEs in GO?
>>
File: Panic.gif (432KB, 328x207px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.gif
432KB, 328x207px
>>50429825
>>
>>50429860
Most of these aren't really out of the norm. Val's already banned or limited a bunch of things like unique noble phantasms that are far above the usual power level of the rest of the series. We've seen types and classes of Servants that exhibit vastly more power then normal ones and they've been un-allowed and things have been just fine. No one complained that they couldn't have whatever BB made as servants when Extra was made nor did they complain they couldn't get 'True' servants in Strange Fake. I'm really having trouble seeing how this is on a bigger scale in any way but sheer quantity, since I'm certainly having trouble seeing anything of a higher quality then the upper showings of Extra or some of the things in the backstory of Servants like Arturia.
>>
>>50429922
Well you already fought aliens in Extella I guess.
Atilla the Hun is an ayy
>>
>>50429936
The servant one?
>>
Updated, with what should be satisfactory changes.
>>
>>50429822
I think you're misunderstanding something. The goal isn't any bigger, it's still survival. It's just that in the process of survival, you'll end up deleting the timelines for other Fates potentially. Because of the way Grand Order's universe draws other multiverses into it, the "original" power levels of beings are inherently changed.

It's like how Gilgamesh gets no selled because one of the new Servants has a noble phantasm which is a collection of other noble phantasms - inherently a "nested" Gate of Babylon. Or like how another Noble Phantasm calls down a weapon originally responsible for the extinction of over 80% of life on Earth. As FGO and Fate Extella go on hand in hand, Nasu continues to increase both the scale as well as well as the insanity related to "Servants" and their feats.

It's very easily conceivable that the Velber, for example, would be an even match for the TYPEs, given that they themselves are technically TYPEs. Normally this would be restricted to just Extella, but the problem again is that there's at least one more chapter in FGO before a new "arc" shows up (if it does), and thus the Velber along with the Highs will show up to join the Divines, Trues, Grands, and Alters.

The longer that both of these go on, it's not just a matter of increases in scope, but also a matter of increases in destructive potential. I'm honestly surprised that Saber Mars was as "weak" as she was, given that she possessed a fragment of Altera. At least now Solomon not using his EX-NP made some sense, since he's not actually an antagonist in the traditional sense.
>>
>>50429860
>convert humanity into Solomon's Pillars, and dubiously turns Solomon's Pillars into food
So she's killing people?
>>
>>50429978
Yes
>>
>>50430021
Gonna have to change my servant's background, then. Wanted to go off of the legend of Charlemagne being descended from Attila, but that probably won't work if she's suddenly an alien.
>>
>>50430010
Well in Okeanos she's an antagonist in that Order so the former happens with that one at least, while the summonable version of her after that Order is a different one that decides that demon pillars should be converted into literal pancake mix
>>
>>50429978
There are three types of Atilla. Altera, Atilla, and Atilla Grand Order. Altera herself is a Velber, sent from a different solar system as part of the "HARVEST STAR" initiative. She destroyed the majority of life on Earth in the past - and amazingly, spared Gilgamesh's ancestors so Gilgamesh didn't just die off.

Atilla Extella is her control device and relay point, technically more Anticell than Servant. Atilla Grand Order is surmised to be a fragment of Altera, which may be less susceptible to the Velber's influence since they aren't present yet, but we don't know about Moon Cell's activity in Grand Order, since the Servants directly tampered with the timeline to create a temporal regression.

>>50429925
>Val's already banned or limited a bunch of things like unique noble phantasms that are far above the usual power level of the rest of the series.
Except Valeria is not making Fate Grand Order. Cthulhu is. I'm not going to presume what restrictions he finds as necessary. Let's just put it this way, the "average" individual that you're talking about in Grand Order is dead - there's a reason why Chaldea is the only survivor as of late 2016 (and will be extinct by 2017 depending on what happens next).

Similarly, this isn't a Grail War with Masters and Servants. It's just Servants reanimated by a "??? Grail" as deities, heroes, gods, and whatnot, staged to fight things out so that they stall long enough to presumably allow the Grands to trip off some sort of Eternal Recurrence event, a la Xenogears - or, destroy the other Fateverses entirely. This part, is what we're not sure about yet. Unfortunately, the MC does play a role in this.

The problem then is that "Grails" in their traditional sense doesn't exist.
If the problem with FGO is solved by placing the jumper in before the decade of 2017 is hit (thereby avoiding multiverse pruning), there is no reason for them to ever summon a servant - that technology is locked behind SHIVA and TRISMEGISTUS.
>>
>>50430119
So how is there even going to be a jump of this? As far as we've seen from cthulhu, his work looks nothing like what you're describing the series as. Is he just flat out wrong? I'm all for telling the SB guy to get stuffed if he's making a jump based on falsities or bullshit.
>>
>>50430119
>Spared Gil

WHY

>making GO

Fuck's sake, didn't we literally go over this last thread?
>>
>>50430119
Fate is stupid and I wish it'd stop being popular. Please Japan, attach yourself to new waifus.
>>
>>50430010
Humans are disposable in Grand Order, on a much higher order, because the Grail is associated with a TYPE and not a product of man. We're not sure yet where YHVH places in the cosmology, but it's implied through dialogue with Solomon as well as his own specs that YHVH exists - somewhere.

We do know however that the ancient Greek Gods were TYPE equivalent entities, though perhaps a bit weaker than the modern TYPEs, considering they fell to a VELBER in the Space War. It isn't completely unreasonable to think that YHVH was also a TYPE himself - Solomon's Timeline Fabrication powers come from somewhere after all.

Because Solomon created magic as it was known in Fate, and with Medea Lily being his "apprentice", the magic that they wield is beyond human comprehension, to the point where he can apparently nullify magic as it exists in the FGO universe. Right now, we're not sure how many Divines it takes to rival a Grand, but he deleted two of them without problem, and the other suspected Grand noselled a "World Pillar True".

Considering some of the Servants are known to be True Immortals now (we were introduced to two during Camelot based off of the ending dialogue as well as some discussion in between), it's not too out of the question that there are more of them. And yes, most of these Servants can kill Gilgamesh handily, because his Gate of Babylon has been nerfed pretty bad. His "I have everything on Earth" fact has been disproven, because apparently most Grands have things that just delete him outright.

It's not something people are very happy about - and also why people are hoping he becomes a Grand himself in the (current) last chapter.
>>
Gaunlet, does taking Child Mode forever lock us in it or we just have limited amount of time we can spend in Adult form like Nel?

Are all our abilities in it not usable or just Hollow ones, and is it unusable or limited? I mean, what if we have Einherjar and try to train like that, or what about out of jump stuff
>>
File: Lancelot_The_Dragon_Knights.png (85KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lancelot_The_Dragon_Knights.png
85KB, 960x800px
>>50430152
Not that guy but it was long known Cthulhu's info was bunk and he could have just consulted litearlly any summary site ever to get better info. So yeah that's the level of standard that is so its better off being ignored

>>50430184
So far the big waifufest would have shifted to Granblue except FGO happened and people havent learned you shouldnt spend $5000 on your waifu/husbando
>>
>>50430193
I think Kaleid Gil has a noble phantasm that makes him omniscient. The only reason he loses anything is because he's so arrogant he refuses to accept that the possibility of him losing is real. Not sure if he has it in normal Fate though.
>>
>>50430152
I'm not sure how he wants it to work, but aside from doing a bit of translation and playing the game myself, a lot of this has also been translated at Beast's Lair (both Extella and Grand Order), so honestly, finding the information is no longer anywhere close to being as difficult as it used to be when we just started playing.

Grand Order's story works well when self contained to a Temporal Anomaly like Gudako and a Spiritual Anomaly like Mashu. But if you add in a third element, well things no longer really make any sense at all - especially when you consider that the premise of "Timeline Correction" that Chaldea thought they were following may be a matter of "Timeline Extinction" given the information proposed on the Human Order.

Also take into consideration that technically, while Servants recognize you as a Master, you aren't a Master in the traditional sense. Travelling using SHIVA, LAPLACE, and CHALDEAs has very substantial side effects - some of which we see during the America War, as well as the scenes in between Order Conclusions. Gudako is not doing well - and at least even when Mashu dies, she can be pieced together sort of. It's not sure if Gudako is the same way at all.

The whole thing with Demon Pillars and the Ars Goetia is a little bit concerning as well, given that Solomon can reach in through time and pop in and out - without the use of SHIVA/LAPLACE/CHALDEA. There's literally no rhyme or reason to why he chose certain dates, except there were key individuals in each one that could be used as Masters. Most of these are either Alter Servants, or (in Jason's case) sacrificial relics. But even then there's really no rhyme or reason to it, it's just a matter of "they can do it now, just because".

When you realize that Edison became the President of United States because he managed to mass produce an army of Fae slaying robots, by the time of America we were already well underway with escalation. Fighting the World Pillar was just "ok".
>>
>>50430232
Apparently he's meant to have it in normal Fate (By the power of retcons!) but he still turns it off anyway. Far as I can gather anyway.
>>
>>50430232
Kaleid Gil and Extra Gil and Extella Gil are separate unfortunately, and also separate from Young Grand Order Gil who is separate from Old Grand Order Gil.

Of all of them, Extella Gil is the closest to achieving True Apotheosis so far. Again, Beasts Lair has translations for the specifics if you look under Extella's notes and such.
>>
File: H-HAYAII.jpg (427KB, 581x1132px) Image search: [Google]
H-HAYAII.jpg
427KB, 581x1132px
>>50430260
>>50430265
Nasu Logic can be surmised, due to the mechanics of Fate/Extella established, and the events in Fate/Grand Order (as in timed events):

"Shut up, let me do this thing that I think is cool. Or that Takeuchi wanted to draw"

Oh yeah we also forgot that he officially posted in his blog: "Atilla is the way she is because I wanted a heroine and a villain but i was too lazy to write two characters so they're both the same thing"
>>
I know Fullbrings stop growing when they hit their final form, but can the actual wielder improve their personal power through training?
>>
Are faeries in Dresden Files spiritual in nature?
>>
>>50430439
They are very much classical fae. That is to say, they play by a completely different set of rules than Humans, and Humans have a hard time understanding how their rules work beyond a couple of the "basics".
>>
Which IP did fall from heaven come from I would like to know more about it please
>>
So, question for Gaunlet or anyone else who's familiar with GHQ:

Is the Fifth Step something of a softcap to your spiritual growth? That is to say, is it easier to reach Marr-level before you achieve the Fifth Step and then undergo it for a power boost or use Fifth Step when you're weaker and then train to his level?
>>
>>50430524
From its' own IP. It was originally a Mod of Civilization IV, then the original mod got packed with one of the later Expansion packs. Then a second mod was made that massively expanded upon the "universe". Then tons of people made their own mods of the mod.
>>
>>50430524
>>50430549
Don't forget it's got a bunch of shit from other settings like Magic the Gathering. Shamelessly stolen of course.
>>
Who have you accidentally waifu'd Jumpers?
>>
File: Queen in Yellow.jpg (2MB, 2078x3022px) Image search: [Google]
Queen in Yellow.jpg
2MB, 2078x3022px
>>50430560
That's the jump, not the IP itself.

>>50430566
Hastur.
>>
>>50430560
No that's just the jump. The actual game doesn't do that.
Although if you want to shit on Babylon how about that time when he lifted dialougue from an LP wholesale for the LoT DLC.
Probably his worst offense. Putting references and things from other IPs in a jump if they're tangentally flavorful is not necessarily a bad thing. Ripping someone elses content and posting it as your own is.
>>
>>50430566
Pyrrha from RWBY and Kurumu from Vampire+Rosario.
>>
File: Mai Waifu, and Kurumu.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mai Waifu, and Kurumu.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>50430602
>Kurumu
Wait, how do you not CHOOSE to waifu Kurumu? I mean she's no Mizore, but she is EASILY Second Best Girl.
>>
>>50429996
Anybody got more ideas on how to improve this?
>>
>>50430650
I shipped Tsukune off to a normal school because he irritated me, and every other decent man in that world is dead, or too old. I think it was you who told me that she'd die if I didn't waifu her actually.
>>
>>50430666
Maybe some more drawbacks but other than that it's pretty much fine.

Although the jumps colouration hurts my head if I look at it for too long but that might just be a me thing.
>>
>>50430650
Do not tolerate the daemon.
>>
>>50430690
Wat. I would never say that, because it's not true.
The problem with Succubi and Ice Women in that universe has to do with how they breed.
Succubi can only breed with one person, their "chosen one". And Ice Women only have a VERY short span of time before they are infertile, they're lucky if they pop out two kids.
>>
>>50430697
I would, but I cant really think of anymore, besides an extra 600CP one.
>>
>>50430710
>because it's not true.
It's not true in the sense that HE doesn't have to waifu her, but once a succubus has a chosen one, if that person doesn't return their love, then they will eventually die. They feed on being loved, and a succubus with a chosen one can only feed on their love.
>>
So, presumably there's a lot stopping me from getting Merging+Aspect Manifestation and going to DDS or DeSu to gain boatloads of Mantra and Passive Skills by defeating an absurd number of demons in a "battle of wills". Obviously I'm missing something. Clearly I couldn't gain immunity to nearly everything in two jumps, because that wouldn't be balanced or make sense.
>>
>>50430566
Arael, sort of. To explain, I took the drawback that made the angels go out of order and work together if there was more then one. Well, Arael showed up early, before NERV got the Lance. I ( as a pilot) was sent out to try and fight, and Arael tried to "communicate" with me, like in canon with Asuka. But see, I happen to be an Alpha level psyker, specifically one focusing on telepathy. This, combined with perks for understanding eldritch stuff, actually allowed me to communicate with Arael. Now, as it turns out, Arael had never had anyone actually communicate with it, so the fact that I could greatly interested it. I also had the Persona perk Self-Aware, so I was able to open up to it, not hiding any of my secrets, which only got it more interested. Arael, in turn, opened up to me, and we ended up having a decent conversation.

Now, fun fact, according to the Classified Information from one of the games (which is kind of sort of canon, since some of it came from Anno), some of the angels actually don't care about reuniting with ADAM, they just want to do their own thing. I believe Arael was one of them, given that it didn't bother going down to Earth and seemed to be just a very curious being that wanted to understand humanity, but its way of doing so was rather nasty. Now, being the first (and seemingly only being capable) to ever communicate with it, Arael got...rather attached. It continued to hang out in orbit, sure, but it would often speak with me during the day, warning me if I was in danger, and intervening telepathically in angel fights if we were really being pushed, and by we I mean me. It didn't really seem to care that much for the other pilots aside from its natural curiosity and in how they could help me. Gendo and SEELE, who at this point were baffled by the Angel situation, just threw up their hands and decided to kill Arael later, given that it was apparently helping them.
>>
>>50430744
I do not remember that, at all. I'm not saying you're wrong, it's been ages since I read the manga, but I don't remember it.
>>
File: 1360893327523.jpg (14KB, 239x258px) Image search: [Google]
1360893327523.jpg
14KB, 239x258px
>>50430748
>It's a "The shitposter trying to attack another jump before he goes to bed." episode.
>>
>>50430763
It's the motivation for why Kurumu was tempted to use her powers to force him to love her. She eventually decided not to.
>>
>>50430748
Yes, because none of the demons in either jump are spiritual entities, and perks from another jump can't be used to gain anything that could be purchased with CP in another jump.
>>
>>50430748
Besides the part where you have to actually do all that shit without aggroing the entire world and getting wiped by all the cosmic shit in SMT's multiverse. Almighty doesn't give a fuck if you're immune to "everything"
You also only get one at a time from a catalog. Since you can only manifest an aspect of one thing at a time. How you would even be two people at once is beyond me.
>>
>>50430748
Well, presumably you've got an actual point to make, which is being stopped by you trying to be clever and earn some upvotes for your unwitty aversion to plain speech. Obviously I'm missing something. Clearly you can't just be shitposting for its' own sake to fill the void in your life.
>>
>>50430790
Responding to bait with yet more bait is till shitposting.
>>
>>50430748
This >>50430790 . It has to be a spiritual entity or even an actual demon, of which "demons" from both games are neither.

Also, do you really think that Jump-chan would offer something for CP that she knows you're gonna get for free?
>>
>>50430837
There are a fuckload of perks in jumpchain that are "gettable" for free without paying anything.
Lots of times paying is just frontloading shit so you don't have to work for it.
Like pretty much every skill perk ever.
>>
>>50430849
He's just responding to himself with further bait, anon.
>>
File: 1421819603946.gif (3MB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1421819603946.gif
3MB, 200x155px
I've acquired more magic than I know what to do with, and a crippling sense of responsibility.

What are some harmless ways to use freeform magic for fun?
>>
File: 1408579030303.jpg (32KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
1408579030303.jpg
32KB, 255x253px
>>50430858
I'm sorry I just couldn't help but respond.
This is much higher quality bait then I'm used too.
>>
>>50430815
There are plenty of low-level demons to nom that shouldn't upset the cosmic entities, at least not any more than normal demonic fusions or killing them. And really? How common do you think Almighty is outside of SMT? I shouldn't have to remind you that there are skills that provide a resistance to Almighty.

>You also only get one at a time from a catalog.
Wrong. You can get all them at once.

>While released, via Resurrección, you may manifest as many of the absorbed powers as you so wish.

This isn't even mentioning that anyone who undergoes Fifth Step counts as permanently being in Super Ressurecion mode.
>>
>>50430868
Healing people who are injured or sick via dance magic? Making fireworks for small children? Baking the ultimate cookie?
>>
>>50430896
You could already do all of this with any number of power copying, stealing, assimilating or whatever else perks we have. Why are you shit stirring over this when anyone who cares has already gotten all the powers they want with some other method?
>>
>>50430896
You die because YHWH and the great will use their precog to find out what you're doing and an infinite amount of each of them annihilates you past present and future instantaneously.
>>
>>50430784
So, how does that chosen one stuff work? Does she wither away if she doesn't find one?
>>
>>50430868
>responsibility
Hey, I vaguely remember that word! What does it mean?
>>
>>50430868
Fireworks.
>>
>>50430868
Go to the Make-A-Wish foundation, and show them how it's done.
>>
Just got back from some IRL stuff. I'm now a God-Parent. /feelsgood

>>50430201
>Gaunlet, does taking Child Mode forever lock us in it or we just have limited amount of time we can spend in Adult form like Nel?
This has been asked before but yes you can figure out a way back to Adult Form.

>Are all our abilities in it not usable or just Hollow ones, and is it unusable or limited?
Limited. You can still train for gains and everything is limited by wee child body.

>>50430540
>Is the Fifth Step something of a softcap to your spiritual growth?
Basically...

> That is to say, is it easier to reach Marr-level before you achieve the Fifth Step and then undergo it for a power boost or use Fifth Step when you're weaker and then train to his level?
It'd be easier if you went straight for the Fifth Step but you'd get better gains with a better base to work with.
>>
>>50430914
She's perfectly fine if she doesn't have a chosen one and never had one, she just can't reproduce.
>>
>>50430911
Because there's no such thing as precog immunity, amirite? Well actually there isn't, because there aren't any complete "immunities" in the chain.
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>50430929
>That spoiler
Congratulations man!
>>
/jc/, when generating a stand, it's proper to re-roll the blatantly and horrifically overpowered results, right?
>>
>>50430959
Sure.
>>
>>50430942
Don't fucking start.
Although being a blank on someones precog is reason enough to destroy and recreate the multiverse and all adjacent multiverses just to remove the problem factor.
>>
File: 1437284872196.jpg (61KB, 666x632px) Image search: [Google]
1437284872196.jpg
61KB, 666x632px
>>50430915
It means 'I accidentally stacked two forms of psychic empathy and got the emotional backlash of every person dying in a 20 mile radius around me.'

Especially the ones I killed. I did my best to avoid it from then on.

Yes, I accidentally Pavlov'd myself into valuing life. It was a mercy when I got Toggle.

>>50430904
>>50430917
>>50430919
Sounds like a plan. Note to self: Deactivate Sage of the Forest when doing so.
>>
>>50430959
re rolling totally useless and HOLY SHIT results is a healthy and sane thing to do.
Although I find rolling to be best to give a general idea of what a stand should be able to do rather than just taking it as it is.
>>
>>50430929
>spoiler
Congrats, mate!

So if I'm understanding correctly, it's comparable to a ritual that doubles your mana and magical power no matter how far you are, but still allows you to gain spiritual power at the rate you could before you performed it?
>>
>>50430964
>>50430983
Okay, cool.
No Greek god stand for me.
>>
>>50430965
I don't know, the Great Will is basically nice God, given that it empowers the MCs to fight YHVH, and YHVH Himself is either too arrogant to really believe the protagonists are threats or blocked by the Great Will from seeing them, so I doubt He would be able to do it.
>>
>>50430999
Well, there are Egyptian god stands.
>>
>>50430868
Fail horrifically
>>
>>50430999
Don't be so hasty. That sounds like there's room for improvisation there. I mean JoJo has aztec gods of fitness so it's not too far fetched to have greek gods of fitness.
At the very least it would make an interesting aesthetic.
>>
>>50430989
>>50430954
Thanks. Also >>50430989 yeah basically there is more to it but yeah.

>>50430959
If you're using the generator I used then I suggest looking into the low end uses first, but yeah if you got Boundless Inner World and don't want it caus WTFOP that's up to you.
>>
>>50431006
Yeah but anon in character is literally worse than YHWH given his motivations.
The great will would want to get him the fuck out stat, even if it meant allying with YHWH
>>
>>50431008
No, anon, the generic Stand generator takes powers from the Power wiki. In other words, the power he got was basically the power to be a greek god. That being said:

>>50430999
That's actually not that OP. Greek gods have been punched out before, mostly be demigods but they have been punched out. So, if you want it to be less OP, just say you're Ares or something.
>>
>>50431028
>literally worse than YHWH given his motivations.
Please, anon. Tell me what my motivations are.
>>
>>50431008
>>50431015
Points, but the power I rolled was basically "deific physiology", which I took to mean that it's power was "being a god". Maybe I was wrong?
>>
>>50431036
Shitposting in the thread by powerwanking really hard.
A crime punishable by your death in any sane world.
>>
>>50430929
If we figure how to into Adult mode, are we still on time limit or can we fix ourselves to remain Adult unless after super hard fights?
>>
>>50431036
Devoting your life to shitposting on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>50431046
Time limit, though I'm not saying it's impossible to fix your shit, just very unlikely without lots of the in universe SCIENCE.
>>
>>50431028
>Worse then YHVH
>Worse then the being that creates and destroys countless universes just so he can eliminate free will and force everyone to worship him forever
There are few beings worse then that. YHVH commits genocide on a universal scale for the sake of his ego.

>>50431042
Gods aren't universally omnipotent. They range from human level (or even below that) to planet busters, if we're talking about Hindu gods. The highest feat the greek gods, specifically their king Zeus, displayed was lifting a mountain (island in the Roman version) and beating a kaiju down into greek Hell.
>>
>>50431017
Are we limited in power, if we take 66 million and it's brother drawback, up to Vasto Lorde Marr level or Arrancar Marr level?

Because him being pissy because he broke his mask to get cud but we still are as strong as him without breaking it would be glorious
>>
>>50431042
I'd think more along the lines of your body not having mortal needs and problems like needing to eat, sleep, breathe, etc (or at least as often), nor getting old or infirm, surviving poisons that would kill an ordinary mook, etc?
>>
>>50431065
Fair enough. Hey, now I get to sick a god on someone!
>>
>>50431060
Several times a day as Adult at times at best, amirite?
>>
File: 1333673855683.jpg (63KB, 730x628px) Image search: [Google]
1333673855683.jpg
63KB, 730x628px
>>50431017
I got Boundless Inner World at least three times trying to generate stands for my chain.
I have a feeling the RNG is a bit rigged for the Super Power Wiki.

Although since it's all internal it's not really that OP? At the very least getting a stand that functions as an inner world would not be too out of place.
>>
>>50431068
>>50431060
Get gud, what the fuck phone
>>
>>50430934
Thanks anon. But how does she get a chosen one? Does she just latch on to the first decent guy she finds?
>>
>>50431044
>>50431047
Riiiiiight. I'm the "shitposter", as opposed to merely an abrasive anon. Now please explain how that relates to YVVH destroying the multiverse because someone either A) devours a lot of neutral-to-mildly evil demons to increase their chance of survival or B) powerwanks really hard.

Of course, maybe /I/ bit the bait considering the shitposter has repeatedly implied that powerwanking should be a crime punishable by death.
>>
>>50431089
From my understanding, it's that whole "Love at first sight." thing where she finds someone who is a perfect match for her and it 'clicks'.
>>
>>50431068
... I had not thought that far really. Just as strong as Marr.... I mention his realease state so I'll say Arrancar Marr but if everyone wants me to lower the bar to Vasto Lorde Marr.

>>50431083
I think the way the system does things the sources of other powers come up more often than the powers themselves.

>>50431086
IKR.
>>
>>50431110
>>50431089
It's never outright said, but it is hinted, that it also has to do with being able to resist her mind-fuckery.
>>
>>50431131
>>50431110
That sounds like good odds of me waifuing her on accident anyway then.
>>
File: 1437167338180.jpg (108KB, 450x630px) Image search: [Google]
1437167338180.jpg
108KB, 450x630px
>>50431098
Lighten up breh.
It's not healthy to get so worked up by a thread telling you your ideas are shit in the only way it knows how.
Go ahead and masturbate in your echo chamber, but you have to know that trying to pull a NuGod isn't going to be treated well no matter what.

Although if you can't seperate the ironic shitposting from the real deal anymore I can't help you.
You're too far gone.
>>
>>50431150
Yeah, this is an unfortunate truth.
>>
Since we're talking about Stands, is this too much? It's what got generated, and I wasn't sure if I should reduce the stats or not.

Stand Name: In the Hall of the Mountain King

Stand Ability: [Personality Rewrite]

Power - E

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - C

Potential - A

Description: The power to overwrite the memories, personalities, and intentions of the user or others. Sub-power of Personality Alteration. The user can overwrite the memories, personalities, intentions, preferences and habits of oneself or others with another character they choose.
>>
>>50431158
>Power - E
So a person with a strong will resists it?
>>
>>50431190
Doesn't that refer to their physical strength, not the power of the ability?
>>
>>50431158
It's strong. Maybe too strong depending on how you're making the rewriting work.
Is it untraceable? Will they be able to tell if something is out of place? Can it be resisted somehow? Does it take a while to work?
Does your stand need to shove it's fist through their skull to make the change or does it happen at will?
It's too hard for me to tell as is.
>>
>>50431153
>you your ideas are shit
Not validly, of course. The way they said it was shit was apparently because a nigh-omnipotent being finds absorbing evil entities more abhorrent than destroying the multiverse, but it's not like I should expect logic from you folks. There's no reason my "idea" wouldn't work, except for these of course:
>>50430790
>>50430837
>>
>>50431198
Can't remember if it covers other stuff too that's why I asked.
>>
>>50431198
Both, more specifically it refers to how much damage a stand can do in a given time, Precision though governs how effective it's power is against a target, and would likely be the more important stat for the given ability. That said the stand in question looks like Heaven's Door, which you might want to look up for comparison, know though that Heaven's Door is considered one of the more bullshit stands.
>>
>>50431216
Well, I'd definitely say it could be resisted by those with strong will, and while it would be difficult, the victim's friends/allies/comrades could bring the original personality back with lots of therapy, reminding them of what they used to be like and do, etc. It's kind of like when the villain wipes the mind of a hero, and then their friends work to save them and bring them back, and it's difficult but possible? As for how it happens, the Stand would place its hand on the victim's head and then rewrite their personality, which will can take anywhere from a few seconds (for a weak willed toddler) to a minute (for a weak willed adult) to several minutes (for an adult with decent willpower) and then who knows how long for someone with strong will.

>>50431220
The wiki says destructive power. Does personality rewriting count for that?
>>
>>50430744
Does it have to be any particular flavor of love?
>>
File: 1330030287900.jpg (283KB, 461x608px) Image search: [Google]
1330030287900.jpg
283KB, 461x608px
>>50431219
I'll explain it more simply for you.
You aren't worth the argument. Nobody is willing to take you seriously anymore.
All you are going to get from this point on is ironic, fake, and exaggerated statements because you're clearly here in bad faith.
You do not deserve a better argument. You will not get a better argument, and because you are such an unpleasant person I doubt these facts will change in the future.

Now go do something else with your spare time you might actually enjoy.
Perhaps you should try reading a book?
>>
>>50431275
For a succubus without a chosen one? No.

For a succubus with one? Yes, it has to be the romantic love of their chosen one.
>>
>>50431273
Ah no as I've been told by >>50431267 Precision was the one I was thinking of.
>>
>>50431278
>Now go do something else with your spare time you might actually enjoy.
>Perhaps you should try reading a book?

>Guile pic
>not "go home and be a family man"
I'm disappointed in you, anon.
>>
>>50431278
>I'll explain it more simply for you.
Ah, yes, passive-aggressive condescension.

>you are such an unpleasant person
I'm the unpleasant person when I'm annoyed that the entirety of the "rebuttals" against me have consisted of declaring me to be the shitposter and making ludicrously illogical arguments? Okay, anon.

>You aren't worth the argument.
Funny, anon. This would be frustrating if you could even make an argument against it, but I'm fairly certain that's beyond your ability, especially considering that the perk explicitly says it works on "demonic" and spiritual entities and the other arguments consist of characters acting massively OOC.

Honestly? You can sit there all smug and self-righteous, but in trying to combat a perceived "shitposter", you've become one that's several times worse.
>>
File: Kingshaped.jpg (222KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Kingshaped.jpg
222KB, 760x596px
Don't forget he plays both sides, guys. He's probably false-flagging to make his opposition look worse.
>>
>>50431278
Don't know why you entertained him, you knew he was just gonna keep whining and pretending we don't all know what he's doing.
>>
>>50431153
>>50431219
>>50431278
>>50431343
>he thinks we don't know already that he makes arguments on both "sides"

Dood, we know you're happy so long as "sides" exist.
>>
File: 1442853434120.jpg (32KB, 290x249px) Image search: [Google]
1442853434120.jpg
32KB, 290x249px
>>50431343
I think you've missed the point yet again.
I don't think I can dumb it down much more but I'll try just for you.
Your plan should work. That is not the point. The point is that by behaving as a shitheap in the guise of a human being it doesn't matter if your ideas are mechanically sound.
You aren't going to get real responses.
I'm done here unless you have something else you'd like to discuss. Take it as a "win" if you're autistic enough to care about internet arguments that much.
>>
File: 1470340933657.png (131KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1470340933657.png
131KB, 384x384px
So who is your favorite deity? You don't have to serve them or anything, just like them.
>>
>trying to pull a NuGod isn't going to be treated well no matter what
I mean, he's the shitposter. We all get that, but the combo would actually be valid if he wasn't such a shitty person.

I honestly can't tell who's shitposting who anymore. I mean, it seems like all you've (he's?) been doing is baiting him.
>>
>>50431065
>Zeus struggled against Typhaon, a being eventually sealed by tossing a mountain at it
>Herakles lifted the motherfucking sky-which in greek myth, was the cosmos-for a while

Demigods OP, nerf when
>>
>>50431418
Arceus is pretty great.
>>
>>50431418
Ammy's a bro. Doesn't hurt she's also a cute doggo too.
>>
>>50431418
The Master. He's totally benevolent, is willing to risk his own existence to protect humanity, doesn't make unreasonable demands for his servants and is more then happy to fade away once humans no longer need him. It's why I keep an altar dedicated to him, so that he can continue to exist even after mankind abandoned him despite all that he did for them.

>>50431433
To be fair, said being was the child of Gaia and Tartarus. In otherwords, he was the child of the Earth and Hell (yes, yes, I know, it's not really Hell, but still), two Primoridal beings who made the Titans and gods look small. He was also described as being big enough that his head was at the top of the sky and his arms could stretch around the world, and Zeus didn't just toss a mountain at him, he slammed him into Tartarus with said mountain.
>>
File: 15909165649.jpg (216KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
15909165649.jpg
216KB, 522x800px
>>50431418
Doggo Ammy is a cute.
Favorite is a strong word, but I really enjoyed time spent interacting with her.
>>
>>50431415
>you have something else you'd like to discuss.
Yes, I'd like to know how I was "behaving as a shitheap in the guise of a human being". I mean, considering the responses, I may very well have been; but for what it's worth, I was legitimately trying to have a discussion on the lack of limits on a certain perk.

Whether you believe me or not, I'd like to sincerely apologize for my apparent transgressions.
>>
File: Master_B.png (491KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
Master_B.png
491KB, 803x414px
>>50431467
>The Master.
>>
>>50431481
Not him but I think it's mainly because people, me included, got the impression you were not-so-subtely trying to egg Gaunlet into changing some perks by claiming they were OP through an interjump balance example while being too passive aggressive to actually say it.

I don't care at this point. I dropped out of thread a few hours ago, came back to find this and now all I want to do is talk about cute doggos.
>>
>>50431481
That said-as I'm also sure you've noticed, acting like you can completely trivialise what is generally considered a dangerous setting using two perks generally tends to give people the impression your overconfidence will kill you before you have the opportunity, and also make them root for whoever you're up against.

I think other people think you're basically Gilgamesh, is what I'm saying

>>50431467
Fair enough, but my head hurts to have to accept something so theoretically eldritch could be sealed under a mere mountain.

Didn't Gaia generate more snake giants to attack the Olympians later on, and they need Herc to stand a chance at fighting them off?
>>
File: blink-blink.gif (987KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
blink-blink.gif
987KB, 400x225px
>>50431509
what the?
>>
File: 1471975768647.png (443KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471975768647.png
443KB, 640x480px
>>50431481
Well besides being a snide motherfucker about it you really didn't do too much wrong. I suppose most of the actual hate is because of conflating you with three years of shitposting, and truly if you aren't our shitposter it is I who owe you an apology.
Then again it's not really hate you're getting. Lots of what you were taking seriously was people that were just throwing rediculous shit at you to see what stuck.

However if you think the perk is too strong there's better ways to go about it instead of giving an example and saying lol omnipotence in a few more words. Especially since that was exacty what people were doing when the jump was more fresh to try and get it canceled.
Although I do agree that it is a bit too strong personally. I don't think it's a huge issue but it could use a revamp to prevent abuse.
Not sure if it's worth the inevitable 2nd 3rd and 4th shitstorms over it though.
>>
>>50431577
Never played Fallout?
>>
>>50431561
>Gilgamesh
Come on man. At least try not to resort to memeGilgamesh.

Though I guess in the context of things people hate, the common perception of Gil is just like that. It's just not the correct view.
>>
File: FO02_NPC_Frank_Horrigan.png (501KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
FO02_NPC_Frank_Horrigan.png
501KB, 803x414px
>>50431577
Something wrong Mutie?
>>
>>50431561
The Roman version had Zeus/Jupiter use Sicily to knock him into Tartarus. It was less that he was sealed under the mountain/island and more that the mountain/island was what was used to seal him in Tartarus.

Don't know about the snake thing though. As far as I remember, Gaia just sort of gives up at this point, and leaves the rest to Echidna (Typhon's wife and sister) and her kids (the Hydra, the Nemean Lion, basically every greek monster that wasn't once a human being or created by the gods).
>>
>>50431518
>>50431561
>>50431580
Alright, anons. I appreciate you trying to help someone who you perceived as the bane of your existence.

Though to be fair, I was mainly working on the assumption that the first jump jump offers reasonable power-levels, and the second allows you to at least somewhat compete with the protagonists. Presumably, there'd be less an issue in terms of danger if you could take most of your foes' power. That said, I feel it's important to note that you don't have to completely trivialize one jump to trivialize the rest. Someone can be a dick without being the Divel you know, and I'll take all of this into consideration.

In return, have a doggo.
>>
>>50431646
>Divel
...son of a bitch, was this all just to make that joke?
>>
File: Phil.jpg (52KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
Phil.jpg
52KB, 300x305px
Do you always defeat and/or kill the "bad guy" or do you try counseling and psychological treatment?

An example being Azula from Avatar The Last Airbender, a villain yes but also a teenage girl suffering from abandonment issues and abusive parents. Loki with his daddy issues, Voldemort and his fear of death and emotional connections, Cersei and her....many issues.
>>
>>50431584
Yes, but not very much. Not enough to recognise that pic. Ew.
>>
>>50431674
It's the Boss of Fallout.
>>
>>50431596
Hey, beat example of hubris I could find.

>common perception

I don't care what the expanded universe says. F/SN has killed any respect I might have had for the man-bimbo.
>>
>>50431667
I like trying out Path To Redemption Via Armor-Piercing Question. Partly because I like to redeem people, partly because I'm always curious to find out what a person's Question is.
>>
>>50431687
Oh. I dimly remember dying a lot in (a) the desert to fuckhuge clawed things, (b) some weird underground robot bunker or something?
>>
>>50431694
>expanded universe
Neither do I. I was just referring to the idea that he was somehow stupid for relying on one thing to beat any opponent when that one thing does pretty much easily beat any opponent he would canonically end up facing. Sure a Jumper can find a way around it or just overpower it but given most Servants won't know who the other is at first battle, the Gate of Babylon is broken bullshit. Guy's got an ego but within his universe, it's pretty justified.
>>
>>50431667
>Do you always defeat and/or kill the "bad guy"
Yes.
>>
Which jumps would work well in a chain where the theme is being a mailman/courier?
>>
>>50431667
Yes, or at least the maniacs who kill for fun. While I'm trying to "redeem" someone, that's time I could be spending helping people who are more deserving. Also, killing is the most certain way to make sure they don't start mass-murdering post-chain/post-spark. I'll only try to redeem people like the Joker or Jack Slash if I can companion them to make sure they don't act up.
>>
>>50431728
Mob and Super Mario (RPG?). Both have perks that allow you to send messages anywhere.
>>
>>50431667
Voldemort is a lost cause, I think. Dumbledore tried and failed to help him. Then again, Dumbledore also thought giving Harry to a utterly terrible foster family, so...

That being said, I do try to help and redeem the villains when possible, though I will also fight them in order to keep them from hurting others, and true psychopaths get no mercy from me. Azula took me years and years to make real progress with, but she was in a decent place when I left. Master Cyclonis was similar case, with some important differences. Rather then having abusive parents and abandonment issues, Cyclonis had no parents and the issues of being a child ruler. The previous Master Cyclonis, her grandmother, had presumably passed away when she was a child, leaving her to rule a massive evil empire that had just barely survived a war a few years back thanks to the Dark Ace's betraying the Sky Knights. Even years later, when she's become an evil overlord herself, she still suffers from issues like having no one she can call a friend, as well as the desire to have revenge for what was done to her empire and to see it rise again to glory. Oh, and the typical lust for power thing. It actually took her being forced into the Far Side after Cyclonia fell to really start improving. And it still wasn't easy, given that she was trapped in another dimension, being pursued by the Storm Hawks after losing her empire and accidentally killing her right hand man, his last words being demanding more power and calling her a witch.
>>
>>50431667
Does casting Mind Rape count as counseling if they're legitimately better off for it? It's so much easier to just dump a bunch of positive experiences into someones head and smooth over the trauma instead of easing them through it.
Because despite that spell having the evil tag there's nothing stopping you from using it for more positive things.
Sure some of them were so fucked up they're pretty much totally different people afterwards, but it's not like you're the same guy you were last week that you are today right?
>>
File: aria3.jpg (3MB, 4310x3030px) Image search: [Google]
aria3.jpg
3MB, 4310x3030px
>>50431728
ARIA.
>>
>>50431667
I don't stack enough charisma perks to rewire someone's head, so I usually opt for killing them. And even if I did, I would still probably opt for violence. They still made their choices, and rewiring them so thoroughly is possibly even more morally ambiguous than killing them.
Of your list I'd probably only bother trying to help Azula, and even that's iffy. She's pretty much completely lacking in empathy by the time the jump starts iirc.
Without mindrape, you need something to build on.
>>
>>50431667
you're making a distinction I don't make, if someone is making the world a worse place and I can get them to stop I have Succeeded.
>>
If you import a companion into Fate and then take them as your Servant can they convert their CP to SP, or is that Jumper only?
>>
Lazytown jump when, with drawback where it turns out it's a post apocalyptic world where the only survivors are Robby, Sportacus and Stephanie and everyone else is actually a robot or such with wax/plastic/puppet appearance as an attempt to replicate humans in this safe from rest of world zone but they kinda failed which is why they are so gullible and stuff, While Robbie just doesn't see the point in not being lazy because humanity is doomed and Sportacus is just trying to preserve values of healthiness and exercise and it pisses Robbie off that he is even trying while Stephanie is too young to understand it's not as it should be and thinks this is the actual world.

Or they are in future where humanity is extinct and the other town residents are aliens trying to study human culture
>>
File: Implied_facepalm.jpg (33KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
Implied_facepalm.jpg
33KB, 600x465px
>>50431757
>they're pretty much totally different people afterwards, but it's not like you're the same guy you were last week that you are today right?
>>
>>50431757
With that method you aren't repairing psychological damage, merely putting on a memory band aid.

You'd probably cause more damage if they start remembering the trauma and realize they were mentally violated.
>>
>>50431824
It's about the same as getting background memories.
Except they don't get partitioned off as their own thing after 10 years.
>>
>>50431821
Looks good, Lazanon. Is that a 200 or 300 Cp drawback?
>>
>>50431805
They can't use their CP as SP no. You can convert some of yours and give it to them as normal but they cannot convert what they get from importing.
>>
>>50431845
That's a shame. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>50430721
You fucked up and Amorhous Body is still free to origin and the new 100 cp is just discounted.

The fact you couldn't fit the last origin on one page with others pisses me off something fierce

Also holy fuck you still have Auditor be free drop-in origin while it means we are essentially REPLACING AUDITOR, one of most important masterminds of Madness series and the one who created Improbability engine, instead of making it so the actual drop-in would be based off Hank. You made it so Hank's origin has backstory... but Hank himself, who this is based off, literally has no background. He appeared in Madness Combat 1, not being different from any other character in beginning other than the fact he was Surviving. He was shaped by the next Madness combats but literally that's what Drop-In jumpers are almost
>>
>>50431845
Oh, Val, I had a question: What do you suppose EX-rank Knowledge of Respect and Harmony would do? Would it prevent beings like Doomsday and Crawler from adapting to my attacks? Make counter-spells nigh-impossible? Something else entirely?
>>
>>50430721
So is Clown's origin's Determined a 1 up or just durability upgrade? Because that background and its stuff seems really bland. Especially for 200 cp. you sure you didn't mean to make Auditor be 200 cp? And where is my clown monster form or flames? Isn't that what Tricky became famous for? And that was his form in several games and at least one entire Madness Combat and bits of others?
>>
>>50431868
>obligatory "I have no bloody clue: Fanwank something."
Probably yes to both of those, though I suspect it might do a bit more.
>>
File: Its_not_your_fault.gif (871KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
Its_not_your_fault.gif
871KB, 245x160px
>>50431667
Now I want Robin Williams as a companion, where do i get him?
>>
>>50431868
I think making it so that it stops actual adaption powers like Crawler or that Darwin guy from Marvel or counter magic sounds perfectly fine. It's also going to make it nigh impossible to get past the effect, no matter if your target specialises in mind magics or psionics or whatever would make it possible for them to get a work around, in addition to that other stuff discussed above.

Honestly, it's always been a problematic EX ranker since it basically fulfils it's description at B rank. Hope those added effects and strength make it satisfying at that level.

>>50431878
Thanks for the help anon, but I'm sure I can handle a few questions.
>>
>>50431832
Not quite. Mind Rape the D&D spell it doesn't cover up things. It lets you delete, add and change memories, opinions and feelings pretty much at your leisure. There's no way to tell on the recieving end either so those changes are fact as far as they're concerned.
Having memories contradict the current reality would probably let someone figure out somethings up though.
Now doing it sloppy is a great way to fuck someone up even worse than they were before, but proper use could totally work as "therapy."
So dumping things in is probably the wrong way to go about it.
>>
>>50431667
It depends. Azula yes, Lord Moldybutt no. Loki maybe.
Azula is young and hasn't murdered anyone yet. There's a lot of promise there.

Tom Riddle had every opportunity to not be a dick.
He was smart, he was extremely gifted, he was handsome, and he was healthy.
The fact that he chose the form of immortality that requires obligatory murder, over simply trying to repeat Nick Flamel's research or keeping a unicorn on tap or becoming a goddamn vampire, shows how little of a fuck he gave.

He's basically a textbook psychopath. Or is it sociopath? The one where you don't give a shit about people or rules and laws.

If we're going by MCU Loki the one I'm most familiar with, he's over a thousand years old. This dainty little flower needs to man the fuck up.
He's just an insecure mama's boy with an inferiority complex and believes that his daddy never loved him as much as his older brother.
Let me reiterate; this guy is OVER 1000 YEARS OLD. And he has drama of a 15 year old girl. It's just pathetic.
If he wanted recognition, he could have struck out on his own as a wizard adventurer; it's not like he's not powerful enough, or that he has some responsibility keeping him close to home, like his brother who was both first in succession and an accomplished warrior at the time.
What he did instead was become the biggest NEET in the universe, and he was upset that daddy wasn't as impressed with his 'accomplishments'.
>>
>>50431899
Hollywood jump.
Save him, for the sake of all mankind. Rescue that amazing soul.
>>
>>50430721
you know those of us who don't need brings to maintain our consciousness are just gonna rip our own heads off and reverse engineer the improbability device right? also, can you use Fun-house offensively? As in Something a highly trapped area with lots of goons around you in the middle of a flight?
>>
>>50431900
What sort of stuff could you do with Runes EX?

Would Subversive Activities be less effective, or just take more prep time against armies more advanced/powerful than the presumably normal medieval forces Robin Hood would have been going up against?
>>
So speaking of SMT what the actual fuck is up with the endgame scenario? How the fuck are you supposed to beat that?
>>
>>50431900
Sounds pretty satisfying, yeah. Thanks, Val.
>>
>>50431899
Best I can think of is taking Disney to get Genie as a companion, hitting Sitcom as one of the perks has people you like show up as cameos or something, and then maybe---Sniped. Yeah Hollywood.
>>
>>50431900
Would better Magic Resistance like A+ or EX just go along the lines of A blocking A so A+ would block A+ and below, right up to EX blocking EX and below?
>>
>>50431939
Depends. If you're strong enough, you can just storm Heaven and overthrow YHVH right then and there, allowing you to hijack control of the Great Will (at the time, it was not known that YHVH was a rogue avatar of the Great Will, we still thought that YHVH was the Great Will). Other then that, use all your keikaku powers to plan a way to steal control from him.
>>
>>50431939
Okay, you know how Dragonball has it so you getting the spark there gives you a boost?

From what I am reading, here you use the multidimensional bullshit so hard it also powers you up.

Alternatively you can skip that and the second you get into jump you can rush YHVH if you feel confident in your jumper abilities
>>
>>50431934
Runes is something I really can't help much on, since we know very little about what even B/A rank can do (And since most of Touko's uses are blatantly lying about how strong they are, it's hard to trust her stuff). I'd say it should at least be equivalent to the sort of stuff you could do with HSDW or Witchcraft at the same rank, probably a lot stronger in exchange for needing much more preparation time and materials to do the bigger stuff (Comparative to your Runes rank 'bigger stuff'). It's a bit vague I know but we don't really get a great overview of even magecraft, much less something like Runes that are only used by 3-4 characters to varying extents.

Subversive Activities I'd say is at least as effective as stated on a average modern day force. Once you start going above that, I'd say you could deal with either of the things you mentioned. Have it take the same amount of time but less and less effect, or take more and more time to retain the same effect.

>>50431954
Yup. Nice and simple that one.
>>
>>50431970
It's worth noting that just gaining control of the Great Will would be an insane power boost, even without it being the seemingly omnipotent Great Will mentioned in Final, considering that one of YHVH's avatars could casually create and destroy countless universes. So it's not surprise it would enable you to grab your spark.
>>
>>50431899

Have you tried the cemetery?
>>
>>50431947
Genie Robin Williams, Sitcom Robin Williams, Hollywood Robin Williams, retroactive twin perk from Austin Powers....my god.

I'M ALREADY HALFWAY TO A FULL TEAM OR ROBIN WILLIAMS!!!
>>
>>50431287
OI, Gaunlet. Assuming we take Child Mode, if we go Adult when we train and spend rest of time, even the time in child mode, in a pool of Einherjar and have Survivor, then how long will it take to reach level of Arrancar Marr?

I mean, assuming that with those but without Child mode and out of jump training perks it takes 33 million years
>>
File: giphy.gif (499KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499KB, 1280x720px
>>50432004
>Why...
>>
>>50432013
Well if you don't mind being a bit morbid then hit up Shaman King and get his ghost as a companion. I'm sure it would work but hey, Jumpchain.
>>
>>50431287
Can we, for our affinity... Take Alien?
>>
>>50431983
Thanks.
>>
>>50431983
>Yup. Nice and simple that one.
Oi, what? I thought Magic Resistance could only be purchased up to A-rank? Was that restriction removed recently?
>>
>>50432029
I've always meant to remove it but varying reasons have kept me from updating the supplement as it needs. It's next after I finish the first of the new Fate jumps. For now, yes, the standing line is that you can take Magic Resistance to whatever level you can afford.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50432015
34 or 35 Million. Basically you have a leak in your progress and you're stopping it up with a washrag instead of a proper stopper.

>>50432024
Nah they aren't proven to exist in GHQ or Bleach so I'll say no. You could chose to have AI though if you were far enough in the future, but sadly not in GHQ Jump.
>>
>>50432050
So it just takes 1 to 2 million years longer than if we hadn't taken Child Mode?

Well, that's actually surprising.

What about Hell? We know Hell exists but is it like Hellverse Hell?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>50432068
>Well, that's actually surprising.
The method listed is really good, covering most eventualities that might happen in this case. You might get a Hollow Dino wanting to nose its way in to your Warehouse whilst you're in the Nano-Hollow bath you've prepped for yourself, but I almost always assume Forcewall + Portal.

>What about Hell? We know Hell exists but is it like Hellverse Hell?
From what I understand. It is exactly that. Also, just saying this cause the thought hit me, going by what I understand of the physics that everything has.... The safest place is a Valley of Screams, but getting there is a bitch and a half.
>>
Is there anything that would allow someone to mass-resurrect/restore a soul if the soul was "killed" or destroyed? How bad of an idea would it be to resurrect the Espada to help fight Yhwach?
>>
File: crispy.jpg (35KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
crispy.jpg
35KB, 720x480px
>>50431598
YOU.

YOU MADE MY STAY IN FALLOUT SO TERRIBLE.

GO AWAY.
>>
>>50432035
What would E rank Item Construction create? I'm considering importing a companion as Caster for HSDW but want to get them other skills, but as a class skill they get IC at E rank free. I would think it's minor magical items, given the examples for C rank, but since servants are generally better than magi I just wondered what the lowest rank of it can actually make.
>>
>>50432248
Well Magicka revive can supposedly do that.
There's a perk in Aion that's explicit about it though iirc.
Could probably pull it off with a D&D Miracle/Wish too.
None of those are really mass use, but it's possible if you put the work in.
>>
The Phoenix Gate explicitly says you can't change anything from /before/ you arrived, but can you change anything from /after/ you arrive? More specifically, can you do something that would cause changes in your personal future, but by going back wouldn't actually change anything?
>>
>>50432248
Anima?

Overlord supposedly has a version of True Resurrection, since it runs in D&D mechanics and it has a spell called True Death, and if you're an angel + divine caster, you could cast mass resurrection with your over-rank spells.
>>
>>50432258
Minor magic items mostly. They'd be pretty great by the standards of normal human mages but you wouldn't be making anything the better mages couldn't do with a bunch of effort (Though probably doing it a bit easier then they would).
>>
>>50432250
He's not THAT bad. He's just a super mutant.
In Power Armor.
With 999 health.
And 10 in each stat.
Along with a plasma cannon.

...okay, so he's kinda bad.
>>
>>50432283
For example, going to MCU and stealing the future Infinity Gauntlet from either Thanos or your future self. I have no idea why you would /want/ to do such a thing, but it's the only thing that came to mind that sufficiently illustrated the concept.
>>
File: IMG_2973.png (645KB, 1023x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2973.png
645KB, 1023x643px
>>50432110
Hell does freaky stuff with Hollows if Ichigo or the fanart is any indication.

But Hell people have cool powers tho.

Einherjar is really a superbly good method of dealing with Child Mode because "what's that? You're leaking Reiryoku? Don't worry senpai, we gotchu, we will catch it and do our thing"

What happens if a companion takes Nano Hollows, Son? Does it just become a room in our warehouse that's locked off if they are not active?
>>
>>50432283
>>50432322
What, so like temporally-based Cheat Mode/Savestate? The rules are sufficiently vague to argue either way.
>>
>>50432322
I'm getting flashbacks to 8 bit theatre here.
If you actually do that you deserve everything you get for stealing from your future self.
>>
>>50432322
>or your future self.
Wait, what happens if you do this with self time protection perks like "No Fate but what we Make"?
>>
>>50432283
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StableTimeLoop
Here you go. It isn't the fact that you can't change the past it's that what you change can't fuck up the event enough so that you don't need to do the Time Travel in the first place. Unless I'm wrong about how the Phoenix Gate functions in Jump. In the actual series though is just this thrope... http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/Gargoyles

>>50432322
I have no idea if the Phoenix Gate can move forward... I don't think it can. It's only shown in the show as going back and 'returning' to the point where you started.

>>50432334
>But Hell people have cool powers tho.
Dimension of imprisonment.... Gives tools to escape. Never got that movie for this reason.

>Einherjar is really a superbly good method of dealing with Child Mode because "what's that? You're leaking Reiryoku? Don't worry senpai, we gotchu, we will catch it and do our thing"
Yes.

>What happens if a companion takes Nano Hollows, Son? Does it just become a room in our warehouse that's locked off if they are not active?
Up to the Jumper in questions houserules on that subject.
>>
>>50432110
Okay, idea here.

Take Einherjar or the item version. Now find a way to produce more of them.

Now create a semi organic semi hollow semi live "chamber" filled with the Nano Hollow Goo.

Now Spar in it, use Suffering Glove in it, add higher gravity if you know how. You get the best training chamber you can get without time dilation. Any excess Reiryoku, missed attacks or Quincy Bow shots are absorbed by said special chamber and redistributed to the Nano Hollowd or they themselves eat it.
>>
>>50432283
>>50432322
>Can only create stable time loops,
>and since you arrived in a version of that reality unchanged by your actions you can't actually change anything from before you
arrived.
They're two separate clauses, so no it (un)fortunately would not work for those purposes.

>>50432405
Based on the jump itself, it would seem you can travel to the future.

>When the correct incantation is recited aloud, it will form a bubble about 3 yards across and take anyone inside to any point in time and space the incanter wants to go.
>>
>>50432405
Honestly I think of Hell people, Togabitos, as being people who after enduring all that suffering didn't break and actually wrestled control of the power of Hell that caused their suffering. Like Hell Quincies. Like Ichigo except Hell didn't choose to help them,they stole that power and used the chains to their advantage to block
>>
>>50432305
Thanks. One final question; how crazy would EX rank HSDW get?
>>
>>50432413
Is there a question in this highly cool plan?

>>50432420
Hm, okay but they never, to my knowledge, did so in canon.

>>50432434
Maybe. It'd make more sense that you go to Hell and get powers.
>>
Say, in the Pokemon jump, how hard do you think it would be for me to come across a legendary?

Since I rolled Sinnoh for my starting location, I would like to see how hard would it be to get my hands on Dialga or Palkia? Do they regularly battle over the region or do you need to summon them like Team Galaxy did?
>>
>>50432405
Oh, wait. Shit, is that what a stable time loop is? Well, then I take back what I said here: >>50432420

Though unless you have some temporal/paradox protection perks, it'd still probably be incredibly dangerous to actually perform. Maybe. Time-travel is confusing. Maybe it would only work on yourself? Would the items maintain themselves?

>>50432454
Reverse time-travel is weird, but it actually makes more sense to travel forwards in time. It's likely no one did it because it's of extremely limited use, except for as a Savestate-esque thing where you travel only slightly forward in time to kill/torture/steal from someone that you know the location of.
>>
>>50432476
Team Galactic, and it depends. Anime movies has them fight regularly enough that Giratina get's pissed and tries to off them because of the damage they did to his world. Games, you'll have to either summon them, or go through one of those portals like in ORAS.
>>
>>50432476
They are in another dimension entirely if the anime and games are to be believed, however you might maybe have a fraction of a chance of seeing them some other way.
You probably aren't going to find them by random chance though so if you have no morals pulling a team galactic and trying to accidentally the world is probably your best bet.
Or you could just get a new one fresh from arceus if you can replicate that bullshit from HGSS. But that's not guarenteed.
>>
>>50432476
I'm pretty sure it was considered kosher to just be one of the protagonists from the games as long as your starting area was correct. So just do as the game I suppose.
>>
>>50432454
The question in that plan was "would it work? Would such chamber keep nano hollows from dying fast as it's technically INSIDE?"

As for Hell, that one Hollow that fought Chad and Rukia, the one with Leeches? He became a Togabito and it kinda augmented his abilities but he did have a kinda humanoid form as Togabito. So it feels like all their Abilities might be what they had or would have as Shinigami/Hollows/Whatever but affected by Hell. Power of Heart manifested through Hell energies.

They have their Reviving... if they are still chained and in hell. And Shrieker didn't res so it's possible he was too weak to res properly and became one of those empty suffering souls there. They do have their power limiter in form of their body or face being covered but it keeps them a-okay from being dragged to Hell if they escaped, and punished even more, this time not escaping ever.

As for why going to Hell if you don't have enough Power to break the chains is bad? Well, other than the revival being bad if you are too weak... those that are there for too long or just actually die there will have the Hell chains slowly form
>>
>>50432446
Mm, that's a hard one. Again, there's very little actual feats I can point you to but I can give you an idea of the difference in skill level it'd provide at least. Obviously, Mana is going to mostly measure how powerful your magic is so HSDW is more your skill/speed.

There was a scene in the recent UBW anime, where Caster/Medea's original Master, the blonde twit, shows off a state of the art magical workshop to her. He's able to use this to create pebble sized solid chunks of mana, though only with the sacrifice of young women, dozens in fact and a few days of casting. Medea creates a chunk of solid mana several times the size of his with a wave of her hand and the ambient magic in the air.

At EX HSDW, that's around the level you'd be in comparison to Medea. Maybe a bit less since she's got some other A rank magic skills that should give secondary knowledge to boost the difference but the general comparison should be about right.
>>
>>50432487
>Time Travel is weird.
Truly this is the truth.

>>50432520
Ah. maybe. depends on how you, as an individual interpret the Inside as. I'm not here to dictate that of you, as I don't wanna be that kinda dick, but to me it might work in the short run but the Goo may still degrade, though it would be a great way to hide your spiritual leak and your flaring spiritual energy.

>Hell Stuff
Neat stuff and great theories.
>>
>>50432535
That's impressive. I just came up with one more question - does the Extra jump end when the tournament does in seven weeks?
>>
>>50432564
I mean, WHAT determines if the Nano Hollows are inside a host, to not degrade, and if they are not? What counts as a host? I legitly don't know and am basing my plans on what little I do know
>>
>>50432567
Yup. You win the tournament, you beat Saver, you go into CCC's plot or you die. Either way you do go past the plot of either Extra or CCC.

I'm not opposed to changing it if you've got any particular grievances/reasons to change it, since I intend to at least try to update that jump later on (Much much later on, since there's so much on the list)
>>
>>50432578
>You win the tournament, you beat Saver, you go into CCC's plot or you die
Those are all 'or' objectives, right? Just need to do one of them?

And it seems fine to me, I was just checking we weren't bumming about for the rest of a ten year stay.
>>
>>50432578
So is that Gilgamesh'a Omniscience or whatever it was mentioned recently something we should be worried about or the jumps follow old rules for that?
>>
>>50432535
Since you're around, would you mind answering a question I saw being asked a few threads ago?

If you go as servant and pay 600 CP, does that means that you can import another companion as servant or create a new one?
>>
File: atxdyzjqi.png (47KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
atxdyzjqi.png
47KB, 730x290px
How would the Grail respond to a Servant with Drain No eating other Heroic Spirits using Merging+Aspect Manifestation?
>>
>>50432576
Ah okay then. A host in this case is a living sapient being able to be the 'Queen' for the hivemind of Nano-Hollows as they need a mind to guide them or they just sit around doing nothing and starving to death. 'Outside' refers to outside the host body, Einherjar has the goo which is still part of the host body by a technicality Nano--Hollows Son-In-Law isn't so protected sadly, and can't develop that protection because of balance reasons.

>>50432578
>Beat Saver
Ouch. Murder-Buddha is a pretty high level foe, conceptually, for anything sufficiently Human. And since his BSOP power works on Servants that's a fairly flexible term. Any advice.
>>
>>50432604
Yeah, just need one. There's so little info about anything else in that setting right now that it seemed pointless when pretty much everything of interest (Especially since magic is gone from the world) happens in the Moon Cell over the course of 7+ weeks.

>>50432608
I'd ignore it. Guy can't even remember what he has in his collection unless it has some sort of emotional significance to him so he probably forgets it exists and even he knew, I doubt he'd ever use it. Don't think it's actually omniscience either but it's been a while since I read the stuff about it.

>>50432616
Either as you want.

>>50432627
Depends on how many you take. One or two and it'd probably only manifest the Lesser Grail at the war's conclusion so you'd get a far less powerful wish. Anymore and the war would just never reach a conclusion since it doesn't have enough energy to keep going. It'd just go into hibernation until the next war.
>>
>>50432627
I don't think Drain No needs to do anything. Didn't Sakura manage to absorb a bunch of them without the grail doing anything? I figure the war just wouldn't manifest the greater grail.
>>
>>50432631
It's less any human (That's BB/Kiara's one, though I believe it's actually about being born of the earth) and more anything non divine that gets fucked over. If you don't have any divine or partially divine heritage or allies and nothing that can shut down or pierce conceptual defences, you're kinda fucked. There's a reason Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig isn't purchasable, because if you don't fit either of those categories or have someone who does, you're not going to be able to hurt Saver at all.

>>50432642
This is correct. Angra Mainyu isn't conscious in the 5th War until the very end when purposefully awakened by Kirei Kotomine or taken over by Black Sakura, so you're in no fear of retribution from it for any reason.
>>
>>50432631
do what I Did and stack ,demigod and spirit before you take that jump it's a high-power Jump taken. alternately spend your EX in divine rank like Sabre did when she won
>>
>>50432631
Oh. So as long as we have a way to count area outside of our body... as our body, or give the Nano--Hollows Son-in-Law some protection, or both, we can use it more externally for longer like Kaizar did in past?

Also, so a mind is needed to direct them... Can said mind tell them "don't improve me, improve THEM"?
>>
>>50432654
Thanks for the advice.

>>50432674
>Oh. So as long as we have a way to count area outside of our body... as our body, or give the Nano--Hollows Son-in-Law some protection, or both, we can use it more externally for longer like Kaizar did in past?
Yeah that should be enough of a workaround I'd think.

>Also, so a mind is needed to direct them... Can said mind tell them "don't improve me, improve THEM"?
Kaizar is basically doing this when he has them heal folks, they just happened to spread with Asher.
>>
Anybody know what the 'Hero Killer' perk in Inheritance Cycle jump is about?
>>
>>50432654
Would "Prana exchange" work normally if the master is female?
>>
>>50432716
Cutting through "plot armor". So basically stuff like when the Hero wins because the universe wants him to, disabling bullshit coincidences and twists of fate.
>>
>>50432720
Prana Exchange is basically just infusing prana into your bodily fluids and then exchanging it. Works fine with blood or spit or sweat, though blood/sexual fluids are probably the best because old arcane mumbo jumbo says it is. I guess if you really wanted to do it between girls you could just drink it or something, not like it needs to be injected. Kinda inefficient though.
>>
Could EVO be used to enhance your magic circuits? If not, how would one go about acquiring/making/augmenting magic circuits?
>>
>>50432736
>Two girls
Nah, male Servant with a female Master. Just wondering how she's going to keep me going once the war is over and the Grail isn't providing upkeep. Also considering one or both of the less mana efficient or no mana replenishment drawbacks to get enough points to put plusses on some of my skills.
>>
>>50432733

oh okay, thanks jumper
>>
>>50432762
No idea about Evo. You can steal them from other people and graft them onto you, though it's terribly dangerous. I believe Waver Velvet figures out a way to slowly increase the number and/or quality of circuits but have no idea where that information is on the wiki. I'd imagine a combination of biology and soul manipulation tech/powers/knowledge should be able to figure out how to make more or upgrade them.

>>50432767
>Male Servant with a Female Master
Well....same advice? I'd still recommend just having a snog every now and then rather then drinking that stuff but if that's your thing I won't say no.
>>
File: fucking weebs.jpg (89KB, 964x640px) Image search: [Google]
fucking weebs.jpg
89KB, 964x640px
I am the only one who used the first jump in 'our world' to fill the warehouse with all the material that I could get my hands related to fictional worlds?
>>
>>50432806
"For the fate of the world, we have to fuck."
>"I thought you said this place was safe, we were in a 'Slice of Life' setting"
"Uhhh, yeah, but you never know. We're endowed with huge responsibilities here."
>"I tend bar and you make YouTube videos."
"..."
>"Fine."
>>
>>50432535
>At EX HSDW, that's around the level you'd be in comparison to Medea.
Really, you need EX to equal her A? That doesn't seem right.
>Maybe a bit less since she's got some other A rank magic skills that should give secondary knowledge to boost the difference
Her A rank Item Construction and Territory Creation make her the equal of an EX rank HSDW? What if you have both of those as well?
>>
>>50432881
>Really, you need EX to equal her A? That doesn't seem right.
Anon, please read the post again. Particularly the bit where I described Medea in comparison to someone and then the bit where I describe you in comparison to Medea.
>>
>>50432762
Shiro does have a thing where he makes a temporary circuit. So you can temporarily convert nerves into something capable of channeling magic. It's just insanely dangerous, inefficient, only lasts for a while and probably causes permanent damage if you don't have a good enough healing factor.

I think that one of the main issues with circuits is that they overheat so if you've got ice powers or something you could probably cool them down and force more prana out that way. I suppose you could also get that perk in Anima that makes your soul grow back perfectly from damage and an equivalent biological healing factor and extract some of your circuits into a magic crest, wait for them to heal back and repeat as necessary.
>>
>>50432915
Failed my reading check. My bad.
>>
>>50432956
No harm done.
>>
>>50432826
I got the Universal Canon item from Lone Wolf that gives you a book chronicling the canon story of the current universe you're jumping. Actually forgot that I got that, would make a nasty surprise for someone I let into my warehouse if they found that.
>>
Is it true Bancho has put his jumps up for adoption? If so, that includes what besides Ghostbusters and PS238?
>>
>>50432826

I do the same thing. Each time I jump anywhere that is like "our world", I buy up all the games, manga, and episodes of anything relevant that I suspect I might end up jumping.

In short, I basically do the same thing I do every jump - I quietly buy up or acquire copies of anything that even remotely refers to other worlds/settings, whether fictional or not.

I took my Benefactor's warning seriously when she mentioned that being prepared and cheating like crazy with foreknowledge would be my best safeguards against failing my chain.
>>
>>50433018
Piss off.
>>
File: 1475676954055.jpg (203KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1475676954055.jpg
203KB, 850x1201px
>>50432826
Nope. I make notes every jump to do it too.
Every setting, even the fictional ones, my jumper collects any fiction they can and if there's an internet, archives a significant portion of it.

There are a couple of problems though - early on, they quickly ran out of room in the warehouse for physical books, which meant that for a while they had a lot of data as scanned documents they had no means of searching or cataloging efficiently.
That problem has been solved, though, through the various and vigorous application of AIs, giant hard drives, speed reading perks, hiveminded clones, perfect memory and the -2 byte file from SCP.

Another problem is that they're never exactly sure how accurate their collected works are to the actual canon, since they technically haven't been back to the Earth they originated from (even jumps that are in "our" Earth). This is somewhat negated by the Universal Canon. So the fiction they collect is more research of "places we might end up".
For example, my jumper quickly realised that they've gone to quite a few settings that I liked in my pre-jumping time. So they actually researched and built something close to a Garde mech from Knights of Sidonia just to practice in, on the chance that they would visit that jump and not be able to rely on buying a pilot perk.
Ditto for a number of other jumps - building their equipment to practice on in advance.

Last problem is even though we picked up Google Fiber, which is a copy of the Youtube Jump's internet, it has a serious flaw: the jump starts in 2007 (I assume the first of January) and thus ends on 31st December 2016. Since time in the Youtube jump is frozen, the internet of Google Fibre contains no new additions after this date.
Which means that soon jumps could start being made that my Jumper has no means of pre-researching.

It may actually be worth my jumper going back to Youtube jump with Return just to "update" his Google Fibre with another 10 years of activity.
>>
>>50433018
Ghostbusters, PS238, and Infinicon are the only jumps he's done as far as I can remember.
>>
>>50433031
What would people want done with the PS238 jump? What do people like in it that they'd want to stay the same? what do people really want changed? I'm curious. I just read the comic and jump last week for the first time.
>>
>>50433018
I don't remember seeing anything like that in thread, unless someone can find a post. I suspect someone has baited SB.
>>
>>50433052
>>50433031
PS238 isn't actually up for grabs, he took that particular one back. Same with Ghostbusters actually. Guy only gave up his jumps for like an hour before reneging.
>>
>>50433058
He gave some of them up a while ago which is why Animal Crossing got replaced, but I think he kept some as well.
>>
>>50433018
Yes and Infinicon. I'd get a in thread go-ahead from him before you take on any of those three though. Just for the sake of crossing I's and dotting T's.

>>50433024
Don't be a twat.

>>50433052
I'd honestly leave it alone. It's not a great jump, but it's one that most people have taken so unless you put all of the perks in it into a revamped PS238 you're going to get grief.

Ghostbusters would be a safer bet, as it gets avoided.
>>
>>50433071
See >>50433069 you twat.
>>
>>50433018
He temporarily put his jumps up for adoption some months ago; after a couple of them were claimed (and the shitposters starting stirring things up) he withdrew the rest.
>>
>>50433071
I'd be perfectly willing to simply edit it for clarity if Bancho would give me permission. But if he's still claiming it, I won't touch it. I was originally just going to ask him for a clarification on some points.
>>
>>50433069
>PS238 isn't actually up for grabs, he took that particular one back. Same with Ghostbusters actually. Guy only gave up his jumps for like an hour before reneging.
Once again, Tera, you manage to fuck things up. Either give up your claims or don't. Thanks for clarifying, anon. I swear, I'd rather have Tera than the shitposter but if I had a choice in the matter I'd rather they both be sealed in a box together for eternity.
>>
>>50433085
well yeah, I know I need a proofreader and you're welcome to do that. It's the replacing wholesale I'm not cool with
>>
>>50433085
SJ, while you're here, does the Lost Odyssey give any discounts by origin or race (at least the version I have doesn't say) and could that be clarified either way in any updated or amended version you post?
>>
>>50433096
Anon, no.

Then they would perform some horrifying fusion over time
>>
>>50433098
So, to be clear here, do you or do you not give SJ-Chan permission to proofread and edit your jumps for clarity?

Be specific, Tera. If you're okay with that, figure out some way of her working with you and be open about it so that there's no bullshit drama afterward.
>>
>>50433107
Or their opposed autism charges could be harness to provide unlimited clean energy for the entire world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4n73jYSM2A
>>
>>50433098
Personally the only part I'd change would be having Drop-In be based on the ping-pong-ball alien kid rather than forcing them to be a teacher. The rest is decent (other than the need for formatting and proofing).

>>50433109
He just said she's welcome to proofread it. Proofreading involves editing. That doesn't mean she gets to upload the edited version here before he gives final approval (that's not how proofreading works anon).
>>
>>50433109
yeah she can>>50433134
I thought about that but I was trying to avoid basing anything on specific characters and yes she can upload it
>>
>>50433098
Okay. I have a couple of questions then. Does Heroic Legacy boost the power of your powers?
is that why it doesn't get any freebies?

>>50433103
Yes, under Perks it says "Each Origin recieves their 100 CP perk for free". Mortal gets one of two perks for free, Kelolon gets Bog Standard for Free and Immortal gets all three of its perks for free.
>>50433140
Bancho, are you on the IIRC? if not can you go on there and we can link up.
>>
>>50433134
>He just said she's welcome to proofread it. Proofreading involves editing. That doesn't mean she gets to upload the edited version here before he gives final approval (that's not how proofreading works anon).
I know and I agree. I'm just trying to get both parties to publicly be very specific about what's going to happen so, as said, we've got proof of what is and isn't kosher.

>>50433140
Okay.

>>50433085
My recommendation is that you take a screencap of this conversation. That way you've got proof later if people question this. Also, post it in thread before uploading it.
>>
File: worried.jpg (138KB, 700x433px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
138KB, 700x433px
>This thread
>>
>>50431821
>Races are Human, Terrifying Puppet, and Elf

>Drawback where it is impossible for you to just walk anywhere, you always have to do something fancy
>Drawback where you always fall for Robby's disguises, no matter how bad they are
>Drawback where your HFY comes out in full force, and you become obsessed with destroying Sportacus and his knife ears. He always survives due to plot armor, however, and even worse he'll never stop trying to help you
>>
>>50433149
>Okay. I have a couple of questions then. Does Heroic Legacy boost the power of your powers?
>is that why it doesn't get any freebies?

I had not considered that but now I'm thinking it should, I'm surprised no one caught the oversight before
And no I'm not on the IIRC I was banned,I really miss it. if you happen to catch Spyro He has my steam info and you can reach me that way
>>
File: 09q4t908qrk955qrw44.gif (644KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
09q4t908qrk955qrw44.gif
644KB, 245x300px
>>50433161
>>
File: Permission to Proofread PS238.png (72KB, 1268x648px) Image search: [Google]
Permission to Proofread PS238.png
72KB, 1268x648px
>>50433152
Like this?
>>
>>50433031
I also did the original version of animal Crossing and borderlands, as well as Dan vs
>>
>>50431839
Oh my. I ain't making the jump. Just had a thought regarding possible drawbacks. I think I only vaguely recall seein one or two seasons because literally nothing was on TV
>>
>>50433175
Why El-

Oh. Forgot Sportacus is an Elf. That changes the drawback idea
>>
>>50433193
Yup. Keep that in your back pocket.
>>
>>50433140
Hmm. If it was based on the alien kid it'd mess up the perks, yeah.

Actually it occurs to me, for a simple fix why not just make it "school staff" rather than "teaching staff"? Schools have all sorts of staff besides the teachers. There's secretaries, janitors, groundskeepers, some of the really big or prestigious schools have their own technician and/or security too...
>>
File: IMG_2972.gif (674KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2972.gif
674KB, 320x180px
>>50433175
Look at this Net, that I have just found
>>
>>50433149
So just to confirm, the typical 50% discount on perks for their origin doesn't apply in this jump, correct?
>>
>>50433222
well most of the school staff is normal people who don't really have adventures, It's only a chunk of the teachers who have superpowers and adventures, I figured it would be better to make it easier for people to have stories about adventures rather than just being normal member of the school staff given how we have to keep the lady entertained, and how people seem to like superpowers.
>>
>>50433176
Alright, I'll see what I can come up with.
>>50433194
I don't know Dan vs, or Animal Crossing. But after I tackle PS238, I can look at Ghostbusters and Borderlands I guess, if everything works out. But Ps238 first.
>>50433243
Oh. Crap.. Totally forgot to put that in. Yes. 50% discount on everything from origin. I'll post an update in about 10 minutes.
>>
>>50433222
also, I'd have to write several more entire perk trees to elaborate on the different At the school, and People keep complaining about different roles getting different amounts of perks discounted.
>>
>>50433258
>Borderlands
Yeah, don't do that. That's not Tera's anymore. He's just salty enough to not say it.
>>
>>50433258
borderlands Isn't mine anymore, I wrote the first draft and the IRC finished It.
>>50433267
I did specify the original version of it. And animal Crossing, I make no claim towards the current versions of either of those chunks.
>>
>>50433267
Oh. okay. cool.
>>
>>50433249
Actually the janitor had super-powers (it was a big plot point even), and there's still plenty of opportunities for adventures for non-teaching staff, they don't work 24/7 (heck based on my own work at schools, they usually have far more free time than the teachers do, since their job doesn't tend to follow them home when they officially clock off).
>>
>>50433128
Are you sure you want to take that risk, Anon?

Bancho made jumps in past, bad ones that got on drive, but thankfully he had enough decency to know to stop.

What do you think would happen if he and shitposter became one being?
>>
>>50433301
yeah, but he became the janitor as a witness protection thing rather than being part of the school staff originally. and again at minimum I'd have to rewrite that entire perk tree to be more general,and Generalities are not conducive to my writing style it's part of why PS 238 has required so much maintenance,so specific a set of benchmarks and replacements.
>>
>>50433243
Discount added
>>
>>50433301
As a teacher I thank you for being there Staff-Anon. You guys are pillars that we have to lean on hard.
>>
>>50433332
>What do you think would happen if he and shitposter became one being?
You still seal them in a box. You just find a way to harness the energy they'll be generating.
>>
>>50433263
Er, why would you "have" to write more perk trees? Allowing people the option of being non-teaching staff doesn't require you to do that. To use an analogy, "Well, as a fruit seller I mostly sell oranges, but since I sell the occasional apple that doesn't mean I have to spend the same amount on advertising my apples as I do my oranges."
>>
>>50433360
as is its is specifically for teachers, at minimum, I would have to rewrite it to be more general as well as rewrite the drop in description. and my life has been hell and I haven't really been in the place emotionally where I can write, I can barely Take jumps Let alone make them. seriously, you folks would be delighted with how much hell I've been going through.
>>
>>50433333
Bancho go to #help on rizon
>>
>>50433386
Oh I am Tera. Believe me, I am. The thought of you miserable just makes me get all wriggly.
>>
>>50433393
>rizon

I was banned Remember? it's not a technical problem, I was banned from the channel.
>>
>>50433393
>SJ-Chan
Is that you in p.ms. now?
>>
>>50433402
Er, banchô-Anon I don't know if being banned from one channel bans you from using the site but I doubt it. You might wanna try it. SJ-Chan is directing you to a different channel on rizon.
>>
>>50433428
I'm trying that now and I'm texting with someone who Is using her name
>>
>>50433443
It's me
>>
CCDT, the description in the Skyrim jump for the Elven or Dwarven Weapons cuts off at the end. Probably just missing the word 'styles' or something.
>>
>>50433386
Er, no, you wouldn't? The Drop-In tree discounts the following perks and items:

Born to Privilege
Good Morning Professor Jumper
Good Morning Class
Jumper Sensei
Learning From Your Students
A Little Privacy Please
FISS
A+ Work
Fill-In-The-Blank-Arangs
Teacher
Cecil Holmes
Portable S.I.I.T.S 9000
Utility Belt

So you already have a nice spread of perks that are mostly but definitely not exclusively about Teaching. Judging from the above, the origin covers teachers, gadgeteers (e.g. Revenant, Tyler, Cecil) and flying bricks (e.g. Atlas, Ron). TLDR so I see no problem at all with a Drop-In playing School Groundskeeper by day and Costumed Hero by night.
>>
>>50433334
Wait, I haven't seen this jump before.

Is it an SB exclusive or a WIP?
>>
>>50433465
So all he'd have to do would be change "teaching staff" to "school staff" and make Good Morning Class no longer mandatory. Easy.
>>
>>50433474
It last got posted on 4chan back almost exactly a month ago.
>>
>>50433474
It's been on the drive for a few weeks now. There are still some issues people have with a few bits of it in particular, though it's mostly ok. People got fed up complaining about some other stuff that did get removed, but sometimes still get salty about the things that got through.
>>
>>50433474
No. It's been up multiple times. This is version 1.4, and all it does is add the discount for perks which I forgot like an idiot.
>>
>>50433499
On a total tangent, I still think it's hilarious how your jumper companioned Caine. A+, would snort carbonated beverage through my nostrils again.
>>
>>50433465
Well folks, as much as I'd love to stick arround, I just finished a 13 hour shift and very much need sleep.
>>50433517
Thanks. I had a pretty good laugh about that too. it was kinda a twofer. I love twisting the language and sticking the middle finger at Uriel/God is always fun.
>>
>>50433517 reminds me: >>50433527 it's been a while since your last chapter, is the rest of Tenchi coming up soon?
>>
>>50433546
As soon as my boss gets me back under 60 hours a week, yeah. I've been so stressed that finding time for creative writing instead of just jump design (which is blurb writting) is hard. Hopefully within the week. two at the most.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>50433499
>>50433486
>>50433491
...huh.

Funny, I remember asking folks around then if I'd missed anything but this wasn't mentioned.

And yeah, I can see where they're coming from.

I...guess I'll try a build?

Drawback: No One's This Perfect (1400)

Rolled the Middle of Nowhere

Mercenary, human, age 27

Ultimate Combo (Free)
Crisis Mode (1300)
Auto Mode (1100)
Parameter Boost (800)
We Belong Here (Free)
The Mistwalker Collection (Free)
Bomber Kit (Free)
Magical Proficiency (600)
Magical Caster (0)

Okay, this is usually the part where I make up a pithy summary of what I tried to achieve here, but I...genuinely can't tell what's supposed to be vidya mechanics-based fiat and what's supposed to be the actual ability.

Is the magic engine thing actually infinite in the setting? Does it not work if there's nothing living to siphon "magic"(?) from? Is it intended to work only for this world's magic, or all magic everywhere? I'm guessing the former, if magic from here's also unique enough to need a building?

Speaking of which, WHY is there a building that lets you go back 6 months every jump and saturates the world with magic? Is it just there...because, or is there an actual interdimensional building in the setting that spews magic? For that matter, why do things just happen with the other buildings? Are they based on anything in particular?

Is a non-immortal meant to mean anyone not an Immortal-immortal from the jump? If so, does that perk mean you can give abilities to anyone?

Why do those origins have mandatory drawbacks?

I genuinely don't understand what's going on here, because almost all the text is dedicated solely to what things do and not what they are, and I'm just drawing a complete blank here.

I guess I'll go fishing or something, I dunno.
>>
>>50433691
Not the maker, but here's my two unauthorised bits based on my own knowledge:

No. Yes. Everywhere (magic doesn't _need_ a building, it's just that it's a magi-tech setting and the people have learnt how to use tech to manipulate magical energies).

Actualy interdimensional building that spews magic. Because setting. Yes.

Non-immortal = mortal, i.e. people who age and die. No, the perk doesn't allow granting abilities, it allows you to copy them from mortals.

Because all of the Immortals in the setting had those drawbacks.
>>
>>50431947
You shouldn't even need to do the Guest Stars (cameo) perk thing in Sitcom - just pick Mork and Mindy as your base sitcom. The basic companions option lets you grab canon characters, so you can grab Mork.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50433780
Well, that explains that at least. Also that I fail at words when trying to read too many at once. Thank you.

Getting some serious Final Fantasy vibes as a whole, but could you tell me a little more about the magic here? Any reason why one would apparently be interested in flooding an entire world with the stuff?

Also I'm sure it's handwaved by magic/protagonist or significant antagonist status but just to check is it common for pirates to be healed by fire here, or is there one specific pirate who's a super hard boss or something?
>>
>>50433691
>Is the magic engine thing actually infinite in the setting?
the DLC does have an infinite mana engine thing.
>Speaking of which, WHY is there a building that lets you go back 6 months every jump and saturates the world with magic?
there is an actual interdimensional building in the setting that spews magic.
>Is a non-immortal meant to mean anyone not an Immortal-immortal from the jump?
non-immortal means mortal or kelolon.
>Why do those origins have mandatory drawbacks?
because they do in the setting
>>
>>50433813
it was designed by the guy who created and directed a bunch of the final fantasy games.

one of the 5 immortals is a pirate and her son is the toughest of the mortals.
>>
>>50433813

Yeah, there's definitely serious Final Fantasy vibes, the systems definitely have stuff in common. Wikipedia goes into the gameplay decently enough if you just want an overview.

As for why you'd want to flood a world with LO's magic? Basically if you're someone who wishes that everyone in other universes (or back here on Earth post-chain) could have magic and people should be able to build magitech stuff, you can use it to do that.
>>
>>50431910
His daddy never did love him like he did Thor. Odin took him in because he had to, not because he wanted to. Asgardian society favors the warrior over the mage. Odin surely didn't want teach Loki any magic, if he has any in MCU, so it was Frigga who taught him the basics. Hopefully we'll see Loki use more magic than the petty illusions he has been shown to do.
>>
>>50433962
Yeah, it's mentioned in passing that his adoptive mother taught him his magic.
>>
>>50431418
Freyja. She's a female equivalent to Odin who's also a fertility goddess. What's not to like?>>50431418
>>
So, we know that the aesthetics of a Reality Marble can be customized similarly to its function (ergo no bullshit-tier stuff), but what does it look like to someone on the outside when you activate it?

Do the people caught in it just temporarly pop out of existence ? Is there a sort of opaque 'bubble' of magic that appears till you switch it off ? Or something else ?
>>
>>50433986
In an already based pantheon she is a based deity. Your taste is great, anon.
>>
>>50433992
>Do the people caught in it just temporarly pop out of existence ?
This. It's how it works when Rider uses it to temporarily imprison Caster and his monster in Fate Zero.
>>
>>50433992
It looks like what it looks like when you...

FIGHT IT OUT
>>
>>50433962
He's still an asshole. There's a difference between having a sympathetic backstory and actually being sympathetic. If you're trying to commit genocide because it would piss off your brother to have the entirety of his new girlfriend's species annihilated, all the family drama in the world isn't going to excuse it.
>>
My build for Ultimate Spider-Man TV-series Jump
http://pastebin.com/YpmVs8Ec
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (349KB, 550x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
349KB, 550x823px
Anyone else use their emotional spectrum corp lantern to power your power armor?
>>
>>50433962
It's funny how Odin hates magic even though he had the strongest magic of all and was literally made fun of by other gods for using magic in myths.

It's like in Skyrim where Nords worship voice magic but hate normal magic.
>>
Jumpers! How many of your companions have trouble fitting through doors?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
Hey, does anyone here know much about the Elemental Poles of Exalted? For those who don't, they're unlimited taps of an element which define Creation's boundaries and stabilise it against the Wyld, like an infinite tree or an ever-changing landscape of fire or an eternal storm.

Anyway, as it turns out you can make an artificial one using 25 reality engines, some Magical Materials and a protoshinmaic vortex. So I'm thinking of making some Elemental Poles for myself, but does anything bad come of having too many at once? I know that if you activate the artificial Elemental Pole of Earth while the natural one's still around it'll go kaboom, but Autocthon has one more than Creation does and the extra one seems to actually be keeping him alive.

>>50434183
Emotions? Those things that tend to go haywire in the situations where you need power armor? Nah. Naaaaaaah.

The Anti-Moniter totally had the right idea. The only emotion you need to power your armor with is ANTIMATTER.

>>50429558
The universe, I guess? I just sort of wish them out of the aether when the various closets I have don't have enough for some reason.

>>50434230
I have long ago showed my companions how to wriggle through the spaces between spaces so-doors are more of a suggestion than an obstacle, really. Even for the ones which are planes of existence unto themselves.
>>
>>50434189
Obstinately yelling at things is a beloved Nordic tradition, reading isn't.
>>
>>50434287
I mean, it kind of its. The old Nords that they love so much deeply respected magic.

Modern Nords are just idiots. Really most of modern Tamriel is shitty.
>>
Well guys USM-anon here, if no one minds I'll take Ghostbusters extreme next, since someone mentioned it and I found the series on hulu. As it stands I probably will follow it up with Agents of S.M.A.S.H., then some super sentai, and Garo. Unless there are any requests, suggestions, or previously called jumps of course.
>>
>>50434338
>Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
Hype!
Hype!
>>
>>50434285
I don't recall anything terrible from having more poles per se, but I have this vague idea that if the poles are too close to each other, bad/strange things happen like the same poles of magnets being pushed against each other.
But I think that's fanon, I can't remember.
>>
>>50431754
>Dumbledore also thought giving Harry to a utterly terrible foster family

Which he did because it had the strongest magical protection.
>>
>>50434519
Allegedly.
>>
>>50434338
you know I'm cool with this, if you wanna go the gundam Route with my Ghostbusters jump and have it be an aside thing to various Ghostbusters jumps despite having extreme Ghostbusters as number four on the role for setting/Era table. judging by what you did with ultimate Spiderman it's gonna be great.
>>
>>50434338
which seasons of super sentai are you planning on using for your super sentai jump?
>>
File: Christmas astolfo.jpg (283KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas astolfo.jpg
283KB, 406x600px
>>50430260
So then, Gudao/Gudaoko is getting the Cave Johnson treatment? Instead of moon rocks it's leyshifting? Will he live until Christmas holidays at least?
>>
>>50433393
>>50433386

Please don't get rid of drop-in perks for teaching, they are the best perks in the whole chain
>>
>>50434833
I wasn't planning on it, That entire rigmarole was to explain why it isn't getting changed.
>>
Are there any other settings like Bleach where you can be a spirit that's basically just human but better?
>>
>>50430868
Changing the appearance of clouds to random fruits drifting across the sky raining water that looks like fruit juice. Making the oceans a technicolor rave light show. Causing everyone to break out into song for a day because you're nostalgic for the les miserables jump for some odd reason. Ensuring that for a day everyone will have an article of clothing that speaks to them giving good life/financial advice until the stroke of midnight. Causing every paper headline in the world one morning to read "Wizard Does it. Tells Science to get fucked." Inspire IP makers to greater heights. Solve the riddle of how many licks to get to the center of a tootsiepop. Create and scatter pokemon across the world and sell pokemon catching supplies via magic. Cause everyone to undergo random pranks and ensure karma is served in the process of some. Make anime real. I dunno.
>>
>>50434833
>>50434858
I don't want the perks removed or changed (apart from not making them mandatory), I just want the jump not to autistically pigeonhole Drop-Ins as teachers when (1) a school requires non-teaching staff, (2) the janitor had powers and (3) the Drop-In perks also cover gadgeteers and flying bricks.
>>
>>50434285
>does anything bad come of having too many at once?
Aside from having to make sure to carefully balance them all out against each other, and ensure the geomancy works? I don't remember anything specific.

But I wouldn't risk going for more than 5 or 6. The Primordials/Autobot were pretty competent at building worlds at least, and they didn't go further.

Also, what kind of Elements are you thinking of using? Going with the standard earth/fire/wood/water/air (or even the autobot set) seems a bad idea if you're planning to create them in your universe-body thingy, unless you /want/ a glitchy/primeval copy of Creation in there.

Pole of Earth was specifically a stabilizing influence on the rest, so you should probably make sure to have something similar? Then again, you're the Stasis guy, so you probably have that on lockdown... Or, uh, were the stasis guy? Not entirely sure how big the ASA to Garlock change was.
>>
>>50433581
Can you inform cthulhu that he was discussed last thread? And that most of said discussion revolved around him getting shat on?
>>
Are their any good ways to share perks with companions that aren't explicitly supernatural?

Namely, I'm trying to spread around the perk Weight of ages from universal monsters to cover my bases in case the chain gets a bit long in the tooth or my companions "accidentally" become immortal.
>>
File: psykter.jpg (50KB, 1193x629px) Image search: [Google]
psykter.jpg
50KB, 1193x629px
>>50431418
Dionysus is a cool bro, we always party and have wine

In the nude, balancing cups on our dicks, sometimes changing to pottery when there are more challenges
>>
>>50435273
And that everyone saw him whining about people being meanies to him over on SB.
>>
So...I just used a Stand Generator to make my Stand, right? And I got Time Manipulation as my ability. And all of my stats were A except for Potential which was C.

Do I keep it?
>>
>>50431418
Ms. producer, she's the best boss I've ever had
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50434437
Hmm. Can't find any canon on the idea, so-yeah, that sounds both like fanon and plausible.

In that case I'll probably make one of each carefully in each universe at distant reality bubbles, but spatially fold them into their counterparts and sew them together with the Dragon Stream such that each is technically one big Pole folded Entity-style across the cosmological facets of my being.

Speaking of sewing them together. The Dragon Stream's also going to be useful for working on my own personal, multidimensional Sword of Creation.

Er.

Well, my Sword of...Me?

Fuck. Gotta call it something less dumb.

>>50435232
That does seem safest to start with.

Oof. The million-CP question, isn't it? And I definitely don't want to just ape THE SLUT in my design, my body is a literal temple.

Parts of it, anyway.

Let's see-for stabilisation I'm /definitely/ going to have a Pole of super-Cuendillar, a Pole of Dreams as the convection vector Air presumably fulfils and a Pole of Soulfire.

The other 2-3, I'll have to think over.

...I have a depressing feeling that because all my magic-including Magecraft, which tends to sink into the...body fluids-is mashed together, I'm going to have to make a Pole of Semen as a release valve so complex magic doesn't overload the whole system.

>>50435061
>Make anime real

He said harmless, anon
>>
>>50435445
Unless you want a specific power, yes.

I usually just make mine up. Another one bites the dust, has the power to invert gravity. Basically, i poke you and then you start falling up.

Why? Because I thought it was cool.
>>
>>50435402
He can't handle us. Considering his origins, thats not exactly unexpected.

Still, looking forward to CStW's eventual completion.
>>
>>50435212
Just have your jumper exit stage right, anon. Here, have a bit of writefagging, the first two sentences are riffed straight from the Drop-In blurb:

>Suddenly I found myself wearing a ludicrous costume, shaking hands with a man wearing a rather technological looking headband. “Welcome aboard ‘Jumper,’ I think you'll find a PS238 a good challenge for someone of your unique and varied abilities.”
>I nodded, smiling plasticly. A minute later I was outside and blew that popsicle stand at just over mach six. I recognised a faulty psionic suppressor when I saw one, and I didn't know why or when my mental defences had failed or how long I'd already been in this world for, but I certainly wasn't sticking around until I got my head in order. Fucking jump-chan, if this was another of its little jokes... I swear, it's like my benefactor is a completely different person every time a new world rolls around.

There you go, problem "solved", and you've got fanwank justification for telling the mandatory perk to sod off too.
>>
>>50434183
Well, I went Violet so now I'm wondering what power armor that's powered by lew... love looks like.
>>
>>50435683
It's not super great at defenses.

Still got the strength upgrades, though.
All the better to knock people to the ground and hold them down.
>>
>>50435445
Is it the Drexel one?
>>
>>50435948
Yes.
>>
Jumpers, what rules do you like to go by during your jumps?

Mine are "Don't kill people unless I have to, don't use mind control, and try to avoid killing people unless you really have to or it will bite you in the ass later"
>>
>>50435969
As for custom stands is this also doable for the CoCo's bizarre jump?
>>
>>50435978
you know that guy who is a part of the MC's group who everyone calls a slacker or a no but once to fighting starts he's master fighter? I do that for pretty much every jump where I can.
>>
>>50435978
Do not blow up the moon, and purple frogs are to be left alone
>>
>>50434183
yeah I got'a figure that stuff out better,especially since I have an army of 3-D printed Alpha lanterns. right now I'm delving deep into Tokusatsu-tech
>>
>>50435978
Same here, also "don't buy skills, learn them".
>>
File: heavensthecat.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
heavensthecat.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>50435978
I stick pretty close to the 'don't kill unless absolutely necessary' thing. I've hit the point I can do almost anything via magic short of temporal or conceptual shite, but I find I mostly use it for low-key stuff. Make a sandwich. Entertain the locals. Restrain enemies instead of killing them. And if I have to kill, make it as clean as possible - cardiac arrest, shut down the brain, things like that.

The biggest rule I'm following is 'don't lose it'. I have several ways to blow up planets or moons or otherwise fuck with things on a massive scale. I have yet to find a need to actually do such a thing, and I hope I never do.

Of course, considering this is Jumpchain, I will probably hit that point soon. Jump 41 is The Avengers. Didn't take the capstone, but wish me luck.
>>
>>50435978

If it's a people you can't eat it. Don't mess with folk's souls Unless they have already pledged them to you, knowing full well what would happen or they have used religion to harm others, then there after life is forfeit Or they are ethically sourced synthetic souls
. Do not allow the continued existence of fascism. Do not break promises. There are bad guys, and then There are Rat-scum-cancer-fucks,Don't be a rat-scum-cancer-fuck. Never abandon one of your own, unless they literally ask for it. If you can't fix A world Any other way Smelt it down and make a new one from it. Always remember having the power to make something better gives you the moral obligation to do so. Be there for those you care about. Memorize the evil overlord list and obey it to within a reasonable tolerance. Vengeance is sweet, but make sure it's deserved And proportionate. If someone is wrong correct them with Overwhelming evidence, if they are using this wrong to hurt people Correct them with overwhelming firepower. Morality, positive emotions, the ability to reason,These Are what separate Sapient Life from non-sapient life Protect these whenever possible. All Forms of sapient life are equally Valid whether human, alien, mechanical, mammal,Mimetic, purely spiritual reptile, plant mineral, Etc It is the Words and actions of the Individual instances of sapience,people and culture that Determine Their value. Sometimes This value is a negative, be sure to destroy these toxic ones,Remember, it's not murder If it's a Nazi.
Never forget who you were before you started jumping, always remember to make time to reflect on how far you've come.
Keep the lady amused, always keep the lady amused No matter what.
>>
>>50435978
I'm like >>50436029, in that I hold back and goof off and just typically act like the comedic relief until the chips are down and somebody needs to step up.

That's when I wreck shit. That is, if I actually feel like cutting loose. Although sometimes I play around with them and make it seem like I'm winning completely by accident, because that can be even more entertaining than a total curbstomp.

And then when it's all said and done, I act like it wasn't really all that much and go back to acting "normal".
>>
>>50435847
>Life And Hometown (200): As a jumper, you have certain priorities. This caters to one in particular. You gain the ability to use or activate any technique or special ability (supernatural or otherwise) that would normally require your hands or legs through your chest or posterior instead.
I am now imagining that armor with the above perk engaging in a very particular form of beam spam: the Macross Mammary Massacre.
>>
>>50436146
Where is that from?
>>
>>50436258
Keijo
>>
>>50436096
*tips fedora*
>>
File: Keijo.jpg (287KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Keijo.jpg
287KB, 1280x720px
>>50436276
I don't think the jumps actually done yet, and it's been a bit since we've had an update.

I think the best chance for the jump is, instead of dancing around it like the maker's been doing so far, it instead embraces the absurdity of the premise and dives head first into how comical the whole idea is.
>>
>>50436569
I disagree. I think that HS of the Dead showed how to do that type of jump. You give perks related to what people are doing, play it straight, and let people envision the jump however they want. Though the jump as last release is fine; I've already jumped it in my chain. I'd really like for him to tackle Valkyrie Drive.
>>
>>50436258
Crud. Still, I want it. Can you imagine using ass shakes instead of handsigns in naruto?
>>
>>50436674
Twerk-jutsu: the blackest of martial arts.
>>
All right everyone, the final unveiling is neigh!

That's right, FLCL is at version 0.9! Final peer review before release!

The fluff is done, everything is included and it's ready to be ripped apart.

Please feel free to point out flaws or holes I have missed, though I think I covered a lot of them already.

I will have to phone post for the rest of the night, but save for a short gap while I head to work, I will be around to answer questions and concerns.

((Someone please repost this in the new thread for me. Pretty please.))
>>
>>50436686
Even better. Eyebrow raising instead of hand signs.

...No Naruto, I'm not having a stroke. Yes, I'm sure.
>>
>>50436641
I think a key difference between Keijo and High school of the Dead is that one has zombies, even if you take all the fanservice out, but the other has girls hitting each other with their butts as the central premise. Trying to write around that will leave you with a really bland product.
>>
>>50436743
Less a comment on the jump document, more a question about the jump: how dangerous is FLCL? Reading the doc it seems all over the place in terms of threat and power, I'm assuming that's representative of the source material. That being the case, just how dangerous is it for a jumper to visit there? Is there some giant world ending threat to worry about? Is it a high powered Slice of Life?

Help a jumper out, here.
>>
>>50436819
Shit. Pod Satsuki and take her there to get that skill. She'd straight murder everything and everyone from there on out. She'd be unstoppable.
>>
>>50436821
That's not an unfair critique. Ideally I'd like to see two versions side by side for comparison. The only jump I think that's played the ecchi and lewd straight has been Cthulhu's GHJ. Unless there's another I can't remember?
>>
>>50436846
>I'm a better eyebrow raiser than you, Satsuki.
>Oh? And whys that?
>Mine comes with fireballs.

Fwoosh.
>>
>>50436976
All I'm saying is, you take someone with her natural ability to eyebrow and teach her how to use magic via eyebrowing and you've made a battlefield beast.
>>
>>50436743
Maybe a bit of spacing between, or at least indenting of, paragraphs on the intro page?
>>
>>50437009
True enough. That said, I'm a boob man. Why would I want Satsuki?
>>
>>50436825
There are only 'evil' 5 robots (6 episodes) that are shown.

Only two of them had the power to destroy the world. But they were really not that 'strong'. One was a literal meteorite and the other was a giant hand with a giant iron to 'flat' the world.

On the other hand, there is a space pirate in the setting that can steal stars. And the big bads, the intergalactic corporation that captured that space pirate can send robots through space gates.
>>
File: klk1480192175601.jpg (60KB, 1262x366px) Image search: [Google]
klk1480192175601.jpg
60KB, 1262x366px
>>50437050
>That said, I'm a boob man.
As am I.

>Why would I want Satsuki?
Because matched sets are hot.
>>
>>50436743
Does Guitar Summoning allow us to summon our own guitar too or does it only work on others?
>>
>>50437123
Huh.

So if you take this as an earlier jump you should avoid the plot?
>>
>>50435445
As always I feel the need to point out that the generator is more of something for initial concepts instead of completed Stands. I advise looking through examples on the wiki, most Stands do one particular thing and do it really well, and even the broader ones have more esoteric links between their abilities than "anything to do with time". I'd advise paring it down to doing one thing with time, maybe some form of slow since BBEGs have most other uses done.

Also Jojoanon is on record as stating that for the purposes of the jump all Stands start with A rank potential.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>50435469
...building your own Sword of Yourself would be pretty damn hard.

Would involve several N/A rated subsystems, which each have many Artifact 5 components, and many, many powerful Manses dedicated to powering it.

There's a reason it's the single most powerful weapon the Exalted ever build.

I mean, considering the scale of what you've got to work with, it /does/ seem possible. Just really difficult to pull off.

>Pole of super-Cuendillar
Huh, okay. I'd have figured you'd go for a literal Pole of Stasis, but I suppose going for something physical might be better.

>Pole of Dreams
Sounds cool.

>Pole of Soulfire
This one I'd expected.

>spoiler
...ahahahaha.

Perfect fit. Don't change a thing.

>The other 1-2
Maybe you could go with Void? Not the Exalted-style Oblivion, but more the Page of Void style stuff?
>>
>>50431667
>a villain yes

Wrong

>>50431786

She has empathy you just have to bring it out
>>
>>50435978

Don't mind control people.

Always try to leave a jump better than when I left it, always have fun, don't allow evil empires to exist, but offer a better system after I destroy them. I can't just destroy systems in place without putting another one in place.

Clean up any messes I make. Try not to traumatize anybody.

Don't kill children. I don't like killing in general (If an army is attacking me, it's different.), but I will absolutely not kill a child. Even if said child will grow up to be a giant asshole. That is one thing I will not budge on. And I always try to save children too, as well.

Always try to arrange things so that the child can be rehabilitated if possible.

Don't blow up planets, and don't destroy entire civilizations.
>>
>>50437222
Maybe something like Clockblocker where it can temporarily time lock anything it touches? Or do the reverse and temporarily speed it up?
>>
>>50437222
Would an ability sort of like UBW that would let you perfectly replicate any weapon you've wieldeded before, but only one at a time, work?
>>
>>50437222

Keep in mind through, that jojo is about taking a weird power and then making creative uses of it. Jolyne and Joseph is a good example of this--Jolyne was able to outsmart her enemies even though her stand only let her turn parts of her body into string.
>>
File: 1457571404605.jpg (74KB, 706x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457571404605.jpg
74KB, 706x1024px
>>50436825
>>50437123 has it basically correct. Outside of a few wild weeks/months that ends with much of the town destroyed, the setting is pretty slice of life.

I would recommend staying away from outer space until you're packing some heat though. Honestly we're not sure exactly what is out there, but the few hints make it seem like a wild ride.

>>50437021
Ah, thank you. I'm not sure how I missed that.

>>50437137
It's only supposed to work on others. I'll make a note tonight.
>>
>>50437515

That could work, time locking anything it touches seems like a reasonable and almost deadly ability. It's all about making creative uses of said ability.
>>
>>50437563
So it's like OP Devil Fruits?
>>
>>50437509

That's why I give myself an eight year time limit to destroy any fascist empires so I can spend the next two years setting up a workable system in place.
Thread posts: 442
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.