[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1197: A Tea Party In Azathoth's Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 536
Thread images: 103

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50411436
>>
File: 1479573776526.jpg (105KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479573776526.jpg
105KB, 768x1024px
What is your most inhuman alt-form?
>>
>>50418026
Probably either your pic - a slime, or the living virus from Prototype.
>>
File: biblicalangel.jpg (115KB, 540x486px) Image search: [Google]
biblicalangel.jpg
115KB, 540x486px
>>50418026
Probably my NGE Angel altform. Even my Kaiju & Gauna forms are more recognizable as "creatures" despite their scale, whereas the Angel form doesn't even really have a biology, in the strict sense.
>>
File: AS61alavnajwaadlkasgj56.jpg (542KB, 2300x2400px) Image search: [Google]
AS61alavnajwaadlkasgj56.jpg
542KB, 2300x2400px
>>50418026
>>
>>50418295
That's pretty humanoid if you ask me.
>>
File: recruitment.jpg (72KB, 494x605px) Image search: [Google]
recruitment.jpg
72KB, 494x605px
>>50415015

I generally agree with what this guy said:

>>50415500

Although I'd argue Precious Things isn't capstone level given it only activates when other people are in trouble.

It'd be nice to know what Noble does (if anything) outside of this jump as well.
>>
File: lawful evil.png (232KB, 1084x534px) Image search: [Google]
lawful evil.png
232KB, 1084x534px
Is this how a good aligned Jumper should face the Infernals Jump?
>>
File: Trueform.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Trueform.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>50418026
"What do you mean I look stupid? Foolish mortals, your narrow minds simply cannot grasp my true nature!"
"Wait, where are you going? Come back!"
>>
>>50418026
I would say that's a tossup between my AI and Sapient virus forms.
>>
File: Noises in the Night.jpg (107KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
Noises in the Night.jpg
107KB, 1200x849px
>>50418026
>>
>>50418355
>Is this how a good aligned Jumper should face the Infernals Jump?
Pretty much? Though you haven't necessarily committed any crimes against humanity yet, when the jump starts.

>>50418026
Probably the alt-form that's just the fractal skeleton of an antimatter-based space whale. Who's also a ghost.
>>
So um... Is JLD done? Not sure.
>>
>>50418532
It's not done, but it's jumpable.
>>
>>50418556
Does anyone have the latest version of it?
>>
File: JLD.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JLD.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50418568
This is the latest one I have.
>>
>>50418581
Thanks.
>>
>>50418581
>The House of Mysteries was confirmed to be sapient
How do you waifu the house?

>Oh, anon, I love it when you're inside me...
>>
>>50418624
Anon, I have it on good authority that you'll fit in a keyhole. You'll do just fine.
>>
>>50418624
Pretty sure the Houee of Mysteries was a dude. Maybe see if you can get the House of Secrets instead.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
Speaking of JLD-question for Cracker Jack. It'll take some explaining, so-this'll take two posts.

So, I can be a bit of a people person when the mood strikes me. Between Born Sidekick, Ultimate Authority, Noble Demon bolstered by Might Makes Right and Main Character, You're The Best Damn Partner I Ever Had and Pure of Heart I have a knack for talking people into stuff. For deities specifically, An Audience, My Lord from Actraiser is useful for getting a foot in the metaphorical door.

Said deity being the Presence, I'm especially keen on making a good first impression. Especially given the whole saved-innocent-lives-by-aborting-the-Blight could be construed as a bit of a snarl in The Plan.

Now, there's going to be a massive destabilisation of the multiverse's magical boundaries when the Houses of Mystery and Silence go to war. I intend to take advantage of it by enacting a combined ritual of Buffyverse (i.e. Sorcery Savant) and Gargoyles (i.e. Fae-blooded) magic as well as JLD's very own Prodigal Sorceror and Magical Blood all in conjunction with Jumper is a Genius! and Naoya's Notes (Devil Survivor 1) to substitute the typical handbook with a computation system made of Exalted's magical materials (Artificer/Legendary Breeding, Exalted: The Dragonblooded; Artifactory, Dragonlance; Restoring Legends, Zelda; The Minish Cap) to incorporate conceptual perfection (and Dual Art from Castlevania to infuse Essence effects into magic), as well as a fraction of Babel's power used as energy via Inner Self (Demon's Souls) to reinforce its' spiritual sealing power so it can withstand the Presence's energy and the closest approximation of the Presence's name (So That's What's In A True Name, Bartimaeus Trilogy; Unknown Resources, Kim Possible) written upon it through the Khert (Prodigal Composer, Unsounded) for the purpose of sympathic resonance.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50418720
On top of that, it'll also be equipped with a programming language devised by synthesising the Correspondence (Correspondence Course, Fallen London) and an anomalous mathematical reconstruction of the Red Science's equations (Sufficiently Advanced/Anartist, SCP) achieved through the capstone-boosted form of Twice as Bright (Boktai), and integrated into the Primal Common Tongue through a combination of Knowledge is Numbers (FF14), Arcane (Smite) and Reality Hacker (Webmage) to create spell-programming representing and integrating the disparate effects. The goal being to combine the Slayer's Handbook and Scroll of Thought's rituals (Conjoined Conjures, Cardcaptor Sakura) in such a manner that the destabilisation of the multiverse is the impetus for becoming an avatar of the Presence-which in turn will be enhanced through The Abyss of Magic (Overlord), Resolved Casting (Mage: The Awakening) to further improve the spell's effect through raw magical potential and willpower respectively. To ensure this state will be made permanent, the Presence's name will be signed in my own Soulfire as the fulfilment of a conceptual transaction (Dark Contract, Ravenloft).

So my question is: If you buy the House, is it THE House of Mystery and thus liable to draw you into said contract, is it an identical construct or is it somehow the same House but from a different point of space and time? Because I figured the House would be an ideal staging ground for the ritual-program as a multiversal nexus, but obviously not if it's the same House engaging in the war.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50418662
>>50418624

Can confirm. Also, since I've been spoilered on Justice League Dark Annual #2 it turns out both Houses will manipulate Constantine and Zatanna's love for each other in order to fuse into a super-House called the House of Wonders which will attempt to control all homes and minds on Earth, eventually incorporating them all into rooms into itself. The spell/possesion they used to undo that was so ruinous it destabilised time

So uh.

You may want to make sure your House is house-trained before going any further.
>>
>>50418397
Hey Mardaukth, I was thinking, if I were to dedicate the Dragon-blooded jump just to create a proto-gate to free the Yozis, and got a companion to use it while in trapped in the Infernals jump, would that mean that I end the jump instantly?
>>
>>50418734
>Legendary Breeding
Why mention this? It wouldn't help at all, aside from give you a bit more essence to throw around on your project.

>>50418734
>So my question is: If you buy the House, is it THE House of Mystery
Not Cracker_Jack, but I remember him stating that yours is a second house. At the very least if you get the HoM-related drawback.
>>
>>50418820
Fuck.

>>50418662
You can do that. Though keep in mind that, IIRC, those forms they took apparently weren't actually the Houses, but some type of "virus" or "parasite" that had corrupted them. I wouldn't doubt they can normally make an avatar, though.

>>50418720
>>50418734
It's not THE same house, but it's pretty much a perfect replica. Seeing the above spoiler, your House won't have that problem, so it won't draw you into the conflict. The other Houses may, though.

>>50418756 I'm just going to say it was a parasite so you won't have to worry about that.
>>
>>50416519
Pretty sure Spooky actually confirmed Einherjar can do that.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>50418791
Nah, you'd still have your standard 10 years to do stuff if you somehow manage to free yourself before those have passed.

Not quite sure if you'd be able to set up such a gate in just the ten years of Dragon-Blooded. Though I'm sure it'd help a lot to have prepared for it, even if it seems a bit meta to use one jump to set up preparations for a drawback in another.
>>
>>50418875
I had wanted to do all the Exalted Jumps in quick succession once they all released (starting with Mortal and culminating with Solar). Just like I did the three Warhammer 40k Jumps in succession.

Probably without enough essence I won't be able to do it, but I can probably cut a few hundred years with enough preparations while I'm free.

Another question, about the Sburb jump. Can you import companions with the same aspect or class as yourself or other companion (not classaspect)? For example having both a Page of Void and a Heir of Void.
>>
File: god frog.png (197KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
god frog.png
197KB, 500x281px
>>50418913
Sounds good, yeah... Though it's probably going to take a while before the other Exalted jumps are done.

Out of curiosity, what would be the order? I'm assuming Mortal>Dragon-Blooded to start. But then it gets muddier with either Lunars or Sidereals (or possibly even Alchemicals, if those get made), and then moving into either Infernals or Abyssals, before ending with Solars? ...But where would something like Fair Folk fall?

>Another question, about the Sburb jump. Can you import companions with the same aspect or class as yourself or other companion (not classaspect)? For example having both a Page of Void and a Heir of Void.
Sure.

It doesn't happen in canon, atleast not for a single game session. But there's no actual rule stated against it, so you're allowed to do that.
>>
Is there anything that gives a Saiyan-style "get stronger every time you get the shit beaten out of you/nearly die"?
>>
File: Jack.gif (445KB, 1332x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Jack.gif
445KB, 1332x1390px
>>50419000
>Out of curiosity, what would be the order? I'm assuming Mortal>Dragon-Blooded to start. But then it gets muddier with either Lunars or Sidereals (or possibly even Alchemicals, if those get made), and then moving into either Infernals or Abyssals, before ending with Solars? ...But where would something like Fair Folk fall?
>Mortal, getting to know the Creation, even if I die it won't be too bad.
>Dragon-Blooded, start making connections and set things up for the Yozi's Reclamation.
>Celestials (Lunars and Sidereals), mostly the same but on a higher level.
>Infernal, the Creation goes to shit.
>Abyssal, be angsty about how the world has gone to shit.
>Solar, actually try to fix the world.

Additional jumps would be just 'non-canon' omakes with me indulging into Jumper shenanigans.
>>
>>50419063
Sounds like an interesting way of doing it.
>>
>>50419018
Disgaea has that as the drop-in capstone.
>>
File: borosilicate klein Bottle.image.jpg (126KB, 442x494px) Image search: [Google]
borosilicate klein Bottle.image.jpg
126KB, 442x494px
>>50418026
Look, if you could see me in 4 dimensions and you had any interest in mathematical geometry you'd be impressed, alright?
>>
Are there any perks for purifying objects?
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50418795
Given the scale of the project? Every mote counts, in my opinion. Also because the Purity keyword means that certain high-Essence Dragonblooded Charms are locked off from Dragonblooded with insufficiently high Breeding, and since Legendary Breeding is, well, Legendary, I figured it'd be safest to cover that base as well as possible for any hypothetical high-Essence Craft/Lore/Occult Charms that might help.

>>50418842
>>50418795
Gotcha, thanks.

Just got caught up. Well, that's somewhat confusing. So-the Houses never had a will of their own and a somewhat obscure goal, and all the random House weirdness was the parasites nudging things all along? Or did they just jump in and hijack them? Or is it still yet to be revealed?
>>
>>50419385
Rick and Morty has one that removes curses.
>>
File: Garo.jpg (52KB, 630x343px) Image search: [Google]
Garo.jpg
52KB, 630x343px
Do we have any Garo fans? I'm researching the series and I'm trying to decide if there is enough difference to consider multiple jumps for it or would one jump be optimal? I don't want it to end up like the highlander jumps.
>>
>>50419385
I believe the Witch perks from Van Hellsing had such abilities.
>>
>>50419511
As far as my knowledge goes, there's at least one alternate live-action continuity alongside the obvious animes, but the mechanics of the Horrors, armors and metals stay mostly the same between them? It's mostly setting and who has the Garo armor IIRC.
>>
>>50419385
Salt is good for purification, try the salt jump.
>>
>>50419511
What's Garo about?

In general I'd say if it takes place for longer than 10 years then we can consider multiple jumps
>>
>>50418875
I noticed that in the latest WIP, Staff of Forbidden Light is 400CP discounted if your have Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi but SIotY is only 200CP, meaning that you would never buy the staff without it.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50419595
...Huh, that's true. Not the most well-thought-out situation.

I'll change that somehow. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>50419563
Yeah that's the impression I am getting. Although there does seem to be some distinct things between settings. The two live action continuities have different armors except for Garo of course. You also have magitech ultron in the Volcity continuity.

>>50419582
Its about a secret order of magic users that use mystical armors to hunt monsters called Horrors. Think if the wizarding world was on a war footing against dementors. They're a couple of different continuities and all center around a different MC that uses the mentioned Garo armor. Has like four live action series, movies, and two animated series.

I just don't know if there is enough variation to justify different jumps, as the mechanics are often the same, even if they have different things going on and do have different stuff.

I'll know more after watching more, but I was hoping someone could answer it for me.
>>
File: IMG_7002.jpg (399KB, 1280x1862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7002.jpg
399KB, 1280x1862px
>>50418026
Probably something like this. Took me a while to actually make, as I upgraded this form further with technology,other genetics and magic/spiritual bonuses.
>>
>>50419391
Actually, I'm pretty sure they DO have a will of their own, to some extent or another. Remember, the recreated House seemed to at the very end when it pulled itself towards Constantine.

I mean, it's possible they don't, but I'm going to say they do.
>>
Is there anyway to combine pools of spiritual energy? Like Chakra and Reiatsu?
>>
>>50419938
Weeeeeeell, you could just, ya know… fanwank it.

I'm willing to bet a good portion of people here just combine similar power pools; mana with mana, 'spirit energy' with 'spirit energy'. It's just so much easier to keep track of that way.

Now, if the shitposter is here, they'll likely respond to this and say something like:
>REEEEE only y-you do that, p-powerwanker!
But I don't care.
>>
>>50419938
Temple of Thought from Binbougami ga. People seem to treat Dual Art from Castlevania as doing the same for spirit energy stuff, and also magic, but to me it reads like a cast-by-cast supermove thing.
>>
>>50419938
Binbougami.
>>
Are there any good early chain anti boredom options?
>>
>>50419938
Favour of Tashlan in Narnia.
>>
>>50420106
>>50420102
>Temple of Thought from Binbougami ga
That's what I use.

>inb4 shitposter reeeeee's at the mention of Red

>>50419938
Agreeing on the Binbougami.
>>
>>50419511
i feel like the best option for borderline cases is to make the jump for the conntinuuity you like best and have a +0 drawback to switch to the live action version or vice versa, and if a good enough jump for the other conntinuity gets made just take out that drawback.

that way noone is prohibited from make jumps from the other continuity, but the new jumps need to be diffrent enough from the first one to matter.
>>
>>50418842
will give you a boost to peak human performace if all your alt forms are just diffrent human races?
>>
File: tumblr_nzkfrxWbVQ1qjztgpo1_400.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzkfrxWbVQ1qjztgpo1_400.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>50420113
Red Dwarf has very little risk and a really good anti-boredom perk.
>>
>>50420178
*Primordia
>>
>>50420125
Thank you. I think that an optimal solution to my problem. Although I'm rather sure by the time I start I will know if I think other jumps are viable.
>>
>>50420113
If you're already superhuman, Heist.
>>
File: IMG_8023.jpg (90KB, 451x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8023.jpg
90KB, 451x237px
For those of you who acquired a Kindergarten in the Steven Universe jump, any gems you tried it out on? I've been thinking of using the Eye of Set, but I'm wondering which gems others used.
>>
>>50420296
>tiberium
>lyrium
>Dialythium crystals
>>
>>50420296
the "blood gem" thing from skull girls and tiberium from command and conncer were the most interesting ideas I had for my gem core, im sure they would be interesting to put in the machine as well.
>>
File: 200_s_.gif (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s_.gif
24KB, 200x200px
>>50420053
I mean. That's how I do it.
Chakra is its own separate thing, but that's because chakra coils are like an actual part of anatomy. Same with mana circuits.
But if it's just like a nebulous "Spiritual power! Hwah!", like from Bleach or generic blue mana from a videogame or something, it just gets added to the pile.
If you want something to be considered different, you have to be able to explain how. That's how I look at it.

>>50418026
Probably Gen'Dai from Star Wars.
See, I collect altforms, partly so I have a lot of different base/relaxed modes and that's fun for me, but also so I have a lot of base forms I can perform genetic alterations on.
Gendai already started out kindof weird, with being a living cluster of nerve tendrils, but then I started splicing in shoggoth DNA and creating non-euclidean biology. I added on angel parts from Bayonetta, spliced in a few strands from various sea monsters, doused it with every form of corruption I could find, and experimented with making my skin 4th dimensional, so now it looks kindof like one of the Antispiral's ships threw up Lovecraft from every opening and then stopped halfway through.

It's interesting because I get this sortof hyperfocus in that form. Tunnel vision, even. But the focus point becomes so c̖̲l̥̺̤̳̲͙̰͝e̫͙ͅͅa̛̫͕͔̭͇̻̘r̖̞̩̣͎̝͞.

> ... and what was the point of this experiment?
To make a really weird looking altform. Why else would you do that?

I'm told it's actually painful to look at!
>>
>>50420113
Great Detective has one I think
>>
File: Pholosophers-Stone_PM.jpg (3MB, 2635x2122px) Image search: [Google]
Pholosophers-Stone_PM.jpg
3MB, 2635x2122px
>>50420296
I /would/ have gone with the Eye. But I already imported it for myself.

Philosopher's Stone is pretty nice as far as Gems go though, what with dispensing immortality and gold. Though mostly she gets called Magic Ruby. Even has the pointy hat to go with it.

Not quite sure what Qixoni's powers are, but she's a pretty good Sith when not too distracted with evil laughter and trying to looks as menacing as possible.

Also, it turns out that making a Manse's Hearthstone into a Gem is pretty fun. Basically got me an avatar of the Manse, much like a standard AI but with a body.

Also also, it turns out that paired Ansible philotic gems make for /great/ sets of twins. Lots of telepathy going around there.
>>
>>50420296
>not fusing several different gems together
You're adorable.
>>
>>50420296
>Giving yourself a glowing weak point
It's like you've never played a video game before.
>>
>>50420656
Pffft. Final Form that shit away, mang. Either that or use Twilight to get rid of it.
>>
File: 1480129240980.jpg (46KB, 399x663px) Image search: [Google]
1480129240980.jpg
46KB, 399x663px
>>50418026
I'd say that would be my alt form from Generic Creepypasta. I was known as the Voidmaw, an entity which was superficially humanoid but was actually a vaguely human-shaped hole in space leading into a vast shadowy abyss which was my body. Any who entered the Void were consumed by it and damned to wander within my boundless gullet as immortal wraith-like shades trapped in agonizing perpetuity for all time, stalking the twisting labyrinthine abyss that lay beyond my yawning maw. They sought to drag any who entered that realm to the same fate out of spite and hatred for those who remained free.
>>
>>50420635
Not like the gems can't fuse anyway... They do it all the damn time.

>>50420656
Eh, it's more like you become the gem and your "body" is just a projection.

If anything, that "glowing weak point" is the toughest part of your form.
>>
>>50420749
So, uh, what did you do that jump?
>>
File: IMG_8024.gif (460KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8024.gif
460KB, 500x414px
>>50420348
>>50420368
Tiberium's a pretty good gem I see, also the Dialithium Crystal sounds pretty cool.
>>50420628
The Philosopher Stone sounds like an effective Gem. Imagine what an FMA philospher stone would look like...
>>50420656
This wasn't for myself anon, this was a question about what gems to put into the Kindergarten to turn into a sapient thing, I personally would'nt go Gem for this reason, but I don't see why someone wouldn't just utilize 0-dimension/space folding nonsense to just ignore the weakness.
>>50420635
I actually planned to do this anon, but forst I would need Gems to fuse. I've been thinking of using the Evo evolution Crystals and seeing what happens when all four fuse into something with Gaia as well, her being a Hybrid.
>>
>>50420765
I didn't eat many humans if that's why you're thinking. I functioned as a catch, hunting down and devouring any cryptids who got too greedy or extended their reach too far. I maintained the balance of Earth and ensured that humanity remained largely ignorant of the things that lay beyond their veil of normalcy. I was horrifyingly dangerous to humans, of course, but I primarily ate cryptids who got a little bit too enthusiastic.
>>
>>50420782
Grab the Eye of Set and FF's Celestriad, then use Sburbs alchemy to fuze them.

BOOM. You've got a gem that gives you 10x magical output and makes all your spells cost 1MP. For added shenanigans grab the perk in Dragon's Crown that makes low level spells generate more mana than they cost, and now you've got unlimited mana.
>>
>>50418581
So can you use Frankenstein Primordial blood as a cheap way to bring people back to life?

Like someone dies, you patch them up and then inject them, boom, cheap rez?
>>
>>50420892
Inject them or "inject them?" I didn't think you were that kinky, Toriko-kun.
>>
>>50420782
>Gaia
Best waifu. I bet she has HUGE tracts of land.
>>
>>50420656
> It's like you've never played a video game before.
That's precisely WHY I have a glowing weakpoint! Because they're awesome!
Granted, mine is in my chest, and I'm pretty sure at this point destroying it would cause it to violently explode and rip a hole in space/time, but still.

Stacking the shit out of "your heart now grants you immortality/power/upgrades/can be transplanted to gain new bodies/holy shit" perks has created a terrifying monstrousity.

>>50420782
I just stuck a forcefield in front of it. Gems can wear clothing, which means they could wear a piece of clothing or whatever over it.

There is really nothing preventing you from saying your gem is located where you dick would be, creating a Codpiece of Invincibility, and declaring that your gem will outlast all comers because it's just too hard.
>>
File: Midora's_Hungry_Tongue.png (233KB, 852x950px) Image search: [Google]
Midora's_Hungry_Tongue.png
233KB, 852x950px
>>50420913
I'm packing twelve miles of tongue if not more plus I'm several centuries old.

Kinky doesn't even begin to describe me.
>>
>>50420296
Those look like viruses, appropriate since they're a plague on the universe. Never picked the option but gemcraft has a variety of gems to try, also jojo's red stone of aja. Alternatively start combining them all into one super gem.
>>
File: tits1477314120076.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
tits1477314120076.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>50420952
>Granted, mine is in my chest
Well, given your build that should make it pretty safe then, shouldn't it?

MAXIMUM BULLY
>>
>>50420983
>>50420952
>my chest
Smaller targets are harder to hit.
>>
>>50421003
Considering no one has been able to hit that the entire chain it must be a small target indeed.
>>
>>50421065
>double entendre intensifies
>>
File: 21993.jpg (23KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
21993.jpg
23KB, 220x293px
>>50420983
I suppose the fact that people are actually capable of noticing other parts of my anatomy does give it some benefit, sure.

Plus, I don't have to worry about overheating from all the hot air and piles of silicon!
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50418355
Not necessarily, though it's an easy way to do it.
You could always go full "do evil unto evil"

>>50419063
I like it.

>>50420296
I'm considering trying it out on some Hearthstones from Exalted.

>>50420628
>Qixoni
>Not giving her a Solari sister/rival
0/10, you tried.
>>
>>50420952
>your heart now grants you immortality/power/upgrades/can be transplanted to gain new bodies/holy shit
How many of those do we even have?
>>
>>50421333
>Not giving her a Solari sister/rival
>0/10, you tried
Aw, damn.

That /is/ what I should've done. I wonder if I've could switch up my KOTOR build to get both...
>>
>>50421483
Solari Crystals exist, you could always wank that you found one during your 10 years, more years if you have other Star Wars jumps.
>>
>>50421514
Huh. That's true.

Been to all three, (plus Auralnauts, but I'm not sure if I want a rave crystal) so I suppose I had enough time to find one...
>>
>>50421551
Now imagine if they Fused.
>>
>>50418026
A shoggoth, that folds between dimensions and glitters with the stars.
With teeth and blades. Lots of teeth and blades.

>Final Form combining the following: Blacklight entity, Slime (from Overlord), being a shoggoth in Creepypasta, being one of the more abstract angels in NGE, and Life Fibers for some sparkles.
>>
File: She awoos in her sleep.jpg (56KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
She awoos in her sleep.jpg
56KB, 500x281px
Hey, anyone know if you can buy Pokemon Type from Sonichu multiple times?
>>
>>50421752
That picture does not belong alongside anything Sonichu related.
>>
>>50421776
I wanted to post a webm I found that expresses confusion, but youtube wouldn't accept it for some reason.
>>
File: Enlight1.jpg (170KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Enlight1.jpg
170KB, 750x1061px
>>50420936
Only the HUGEST my fellow Anon.Pic related.
>>50420975
Yeah their design is akin to Bacteriophage. I really wanted to try my the Stone of Aja but in the jojo jump I didn't pick it up nor was I in a universe that would have it, but I can imagine that gem would be amazing in the sunlight, acting as some sort of magnifying glass of solar destruction. I'm definitely gonna mess with Gemcraft gems, Mana leeching gens can be amazing against pesky wizards.
>>50420952
Yeah, considering Gaia went Hybrid, and we have no fucking idea what happens if a hybrid has their gem damaged, we took extra precautions, mainly giving her emergency forcefields adding onto the fact she was already bery superhuman before she went hybrid.
>>
>>50421789
>Youtube
Fuck, I meant 4chan.
>>
File: 2012-06-04-504552.gif (985KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2012-06-04-504552.gif
985KB, 500x281px
>>50421456
In total? I'm not sure.
But here are the ones I've got:
> Backup [Futurama]
> Heart of Darkness [Hellsing]
> S2 Engine/Organ [Neon Genesis Evangelion]
> Heartless [Paper Mario]
> Life Gem [Skullgirls]
> Evil Reborn [Soul Calibur]
> Blastia Heart [Tales of Vesperia]

It's admittedly not a super popular choice of specialty, but it has its perks, and it's making me pretty annoying to actually kill.
>>
File: Confusion.webm (3MB, 460x814px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.webm
3MB, 460x814px
>>50421752
>>50421789
Fixed the problem, this was the original image.
>>
>>50421805
>she was already bery superhuman
very*
>Mana leeching gens
gems*
>try out my the stone of Aja
"my" made it's way into that sentence magically I swear.

Phoneposting really is suffering. My apologies.
No one saw that, you hear?
>>
File: Overmind.jpg (70KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Overmind.jpg
70KB, 1024x819px
>>50421897
I saw it.
>>
>>50421891
That webm is hilarious.
>>
>>50422058
It's a dog who has definitely run into glass doors before.
>>
>>50420296
What do you think pokemon evolution stones would do?
>>
Does your jumper often have JumperBots go into dangerous situations in your stead?
>>
>>50422180
>inb4 its very eevee-like.

Identical twins/triplets/whatever, but with different hairstyles or something.
>>
>>50422186
So many cloning perks have to be used somewhere, right?
>>
>>50421805
>spoiler
She's a top tier breeder for sure. I have every intention of going old school and letting her be the mother of all kinds of races.
>>
File: 1344368312691.jpg (53KB, 339x460px) Image search: [Google]
1344368312691.jpg
53KB, 339x460px
>>50422357
>>
File: IMG_6415.jpg (596KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6415.jpg
596KB, 1200x1200px
>>50422180
>>50422263
Mega evolution stones?
I honestly have no idea,my pokemon-fu is abyssmal. But I suppose it depends on what the gems actually do, does the gem itself evolve the pokemon with its power? Or does the Pokemons innate power react to the gem? If its the former, I suppose putting an evolution stone in the kindergarten would give you the pokemon the gem itself would provide, albeit different due to it being a gem and not a pokemon.
Like a mega evolution stone for Garchomp might give you a mega garchomp looking gem with its powers via gem-tech?
Or if you speak of Eveelution gems, or all the non-mega stones, I suppose it would give the same thing.
Then again I could be dead wrong, I'd leave it to fanwank or something, I'm sure another anon has a better idea than me.

>>50422357
I don't plan to get anyone pregnant throughout the chain until I spark. But I'll tell you, she always takes magical/spiritual abilities and tries to become all types of alien races.
>>
>>50422492
Sorry, wrong kind of stone.

Like, to evolve eevee, you need a fire, water, or thunderstone. Long time before megastones.
>>
File: witch1473288152891 copy.jpg (824KB, 988x1101px) Image search: [Google]
witch1473288152891 copy.jpg
824KB, 988x1101px
>>50422455
You can't stop me.

>>50422492
>spoiler
Progeny is for post-spark, I agree. I do have plans for post-spark shenanigans, though. My Gaia is similar with respect to powers and alternate forms.
>>
File: IMG_8030.jpg (133KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8030.jpg
133KB, 894x894px
>>50422543
Oh my apologies, you would probably get whats expected from elemental gems. A water stone would give you, well, a gem warrior that manipulates water, same for the rest of the stones for their respective elements. Nothing too crazy but not bad, I have no idea how strong they'd be by themselves planted, but if you really put effort you'd get something pretty cool, considering Lapiz was able to literally steal the worlds ocean.
>>
Actually, come to think of it, anyone have a list of notable magical stones/rocks we can pick up. I can of want to go full magpie and just grab a ton of shinies.
>>
>>50420892
You know what? Just going to fan-wank it.

That said, anyone know of any jumps that gives me piles of bodies?

I know SCP has a phone number to deliver bodies to me. Warframe has vats of flesh I can shape.

But do we have straight up, piles of body parts? I'd even accept something like a convenient graveyard with lax security.
>>
>>50423270
Off the top of my head - Lone Wolf and Swords and Sorcery have some of the best stones.
>>
>>50420892
Probably. But they'll likely be a brand new being instead of whoever they were before.
>>
>>50422186
Sometimes I think my duplicate has more fun than me. I mean, we are the same person and I do get the memories after, but I'd like to be there in person sometimes to travel blind into an alternate reality. It's only horrifingly lethal like 1% of the time.
>>
>>50423305
>But do we have straight up, piles of body parts? I'd even accept something like a convenient graveyard with lax security.
Innistrad has a Land for that, I think? The Nephalia Drownyard.
>>
>>50423270
Off the top of my head:
The Philosopher's Stone from Harry Potter, turn lead to gold, grant eternal life, etc.
Philosopher's Stone from FMA, made of souls, lets you work around equivilent exchange.
The Infinity Stones/Gems from the various Marvel Jumps, allows for all sorts of stuff depending on which one you can get your hands on.
Burstone/Cores from Bastion, can hold onto vast amounts of energy, allows you to rewrite massive areas of land when used with the proper technology.
>>
>>50423317
>Lone Wolf
What's that?
>>
Could an Arrancar learn Kido?
>>
File: a little home.png (273KB, 500x769px) Image search: [Google]
a little home.png
273KB, 500x769px
Jumpers, many of you have pokemon alt-forms but have you ever been inside a pokeball? Is there anyone you can trust to carry your ball?
>>
>>50423270
Elder Scrolls: Soul Stones*
D&D: More Different Soul Stones (the product of Trap The Soul)*
Final Fantasy Jumps: Whichever kind of plot relevant Crystals exist in that jump.

*: I make no guarantees about what happens if you put soul-bearing rocks through the Kindergarten process.
>>
File: Lood - Copy.jpg (157KB, 625x479px) Image search: [Google]
Lood - Copy.jpg
157KB, 625x479px
>>50423532
>Letting someone touch your balls
>>
>>50423532
I'm a sadist anon, not a masochist.
>>
File: smugfacec9e.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smugfacec9e.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>50423532
>Is there anyone you can trust to carry your balls?
Harem building: it's practical and fun.
>>
>>50423474
And I get more perks for Stitching together more kin! Perfect!

>--corpses abound that will be replaced at the start of each new jump with bodies appropriate for the setting.

Okay so not infinite corpses but a goodly start. I can work with this. Thank you, Anon.

Anyone else got any ideas?
>>
>>50423491
Short answer - a jump we have.

Long-ish - a series of a CYOA books that are pretty awesome. Awesome enough to have digital adaptations.
>>
>>50423760
Huh. How's the jump?
>>
>>
Does anyone know who made this or where this comes from?

>>50423798
Well, it's a jump. The way it's been dropped I assume its bait or drama fodder in some way.
>>
File: E23.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
E23.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>>50422186
With Heartless from Paper Mario, I can be the Jumperbot!

But yeah, sometimes. Although usually when I do it they've got a remote override and a camera or something. It's no fun if I can't at least watch.
And when I'm doing that, a lot of times I don't actually make the robot look like me. It's usually more gimmicky.
But I could, if I wanted to.

>>50423494
Probably. There's no reason why they couldn't.

At the end of the day, despite talking up how different they all are, most of the powersets in Bleach are pretty similar. There might be some differences like, "This comes from your willpower!", or, "This comes from your heart!", but it's all the same crap.
There'd probably be some training differences from what a Hollow's used to (ie, requiring actual practice instead of "eat moar things"), and maybe your energy draw would be slightly to the left of wherever you're drawing it normally. Not a huge deal.
Your main issue would be that Soul Reapers try to kill Hollows on sight, so you're not exactly going to be finding a lot of teachers unless you can disguise yourself as a Soul Reaper, which is slightly more complicated than disguising yourself as a regular person, due to, like, physiological and organizational issues.

>>50423532
No, actually, I haven't.
There are a couple companions I would trust, but only if they were, like, the only super people in a world, and it would also require that certain other companions sit that jump out.

Odd to think about.
>>
What is your NGE angel form like?
>>
>>50423798
What is this setting?
>>
>>50423785
Well... Every time I read the jump, it makes me want to go back and try and finally play the entire 29 books line. That's probably a good thing.
>>
>>50423874
Neat. Thanks!
>>
>>50423865
>Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

A Tenchi Muyo spinoff. "Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar" is the english title, apparently.
>>
Would the spectre or scion be susceptible to the hypnosys of the music meister?

video for reference https://youtu.be/sYsT36v_l3Q
>>
File: Tenchi Muyo Series Guide.jpg (153KB, 523x731px) Image search: [Google]
Tenchi Muyo Series Guide.jpg
153KB, 523x731px
>>50423824
>Does anyone know who made this
Me.
>or where this comes from?
Me.
>I assume its bait or drama fodder
You give me too much credit.
>>50423865
Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar
>>
>>50423798
This jump feels really bland. There's little explanation for what everything is, flavor text is poor, and there's no way to even figure out what you're doing. I recommend revamping this jump.
>>
>>50423798
This is just an early WIP right? Cause honestly I don't even know what to say about it. I mean it looks "clean", but it also looks ridiculously bland.

>>50423865
One of the Tenchi Muyo's "tentatively connected" verses.
>>
Gaunlet, could a Human Hollow that starts with the 66 million and look on your faces, manage to keep up with Marr without much issue or are Dinosaur Gainz too strong?
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>50423798
>>50423953
>Tenchi Muyo! spinoff
>no harem perks
Anon, what are you even doing?
>>
>>50423842
>At the end of the day, despite talking up how different they all are, most of the powersets in Bleach are pretty similar.
Eh, I dunno. Hollow Reiatsu is explicitly different from normal Shinigami Reiatsu. It's like corrosive or something. And Quincy power is some even weirder shit that doesn't mesh well with the other stuff.

>>50423842
>Your main issue would be that Soul Reapers try to kill Hollows on sight, so you're not exactly going to be finding a lot of teachers
If you could buddy up with Urahara, I'm pretty sure that big black guy that hangs around him used to be the captain of the Kido Corps.
>>
>>50423968
If anything it's be easier for you after a point because you can just train whereas Marr has to eat Hollows who are at least half as powerful as him to grow, IIRC.
>>
>>50423968
In the short run, barring various training perks/items avalable both in and out of Jump? No Dino gains are too much.

In the long run? He runs out of things to eat at two points. You could easily overtake him at those points for a while, until massive depopulating events happen and provide large amounts of stuff to eat.
>>
>>50424061
Yup.

A Tenchi jump without a healthy dose of harem and pretty perks makes about as much sense as Konata as a Hooters Girl.
>>
So, umm, that FLCL jump... if we take the Arsonist drawback, can we BUILD buildings only to set them on fire?
>>
>>50424088
Any idea about >>50423494 ?
>>
>>50423959
You mean there's basically no flavor text. I don't consider "You can do things like this guy in the story" as flavor text. Even the stuff that mentions the plot and setting sound more like a wiki pull that flavor text.
>>
>>50424127
For canon Hollows? Nope.

For GHQ Hollows? Nada.
>>
>>50424182
Wait, they can't? Isn't there any item that lets them learn Quincy spells even though their powers are fundamentally opposed to each other?
>>
File: assemble.jpg (58KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
assemble.jpg
58KB, 700x800px
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Scientist
Human
The Adjectival Jumper
Scientist Supreme
Alloy Smith 150
Pym's Protege 450
Gamma Radiation Expert 750
Power Source - Mutate
Super Senses x3 1150
Comic Books 1200
Costume
GiAnt-Sized
Degrees
Red in the Ledger 1100
Civil War 1000

Wasn't sure whether to take this stuff or the Elder Elementalism power that makes you the loudest person alive. Figured casting a wider net and picking up Pym particles that work wherever was more important given if I'd taken EE Audiokinesis my build would have probably been reduced to 2 perks.

Adjectival Jumper is a fun freebie. Not sure whether to go for something good or something stupid.

Scientist Supreme makes you good at normal science and is what you would expect from a free perk for a scientist background.

Alloy Smith is an interesting one. Lets you make alloys with metals and other substances/chemicals that retain the special qualities of that material. My first thought was putting my own blood in alloys which (due to my Omega healing factor from X-Men movies) should make metal that heals very quickly. I'm sure there's a bunch more utility to this that hasn't occurred to me yet but it's a strong perk if you think about it.

Pym's Protege is the pym particle perk and pym particles are pretty sophisticated and powerful comics bullshit.

Gamma Radiation Expert lets you blast people with gamma radiation for varying superpowers which is just so much fun.

Power Source is from being a mutate as the only power I picked up is the sort of thing I'm not that interested in splicing into other people via mutant.

Super Senses I picked up to be able to hear and smell people across a city. Daredevil stuff is pretty neat and not all that common, don't think I could do this before.

Comic Books were the best thing I could pick up for 50 CP as comics about myself are a funny idea.

Drawbacks give me a dodgy reputation and result in heroes fighting heroes occasionally which is fine.
>>
>>50423953
Hey.

Hey, guy?

If you actually want this to be anything more than a passing distraction, you're supposed to actually respond to comments like >>50424128 and >>50423959.
>>
>>50424204
Well first they asked if I knew or had an idea if they /could/, which I don't. Second, the Glove of Suffering is about teaching you to manipulate spirit particles and working quncy magic is all external aside from things like Blunt.
>>
>>50423798

>No waifu perks and no waifu followers

Really anon I want my dark elf waifu
>>
>>50424182
So I'm reading the quest now and I just got to the part where they meet Starrk. If I want to do a build based on Dante, it would be best to go Hollow or Fullbringer?

Also, that reminds me. If you buy something like High Speed Regeneration or Enhanced Physical abilities or whatever, do you have to be actively using your Fullbring for them to work?
>>
>>50424182
Oh well, thanks.
>>
File: It sure is complicated.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
It sure is complicated.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>50423959
>There's little explanation for what everything is, flavor text is poor, and there's no way to even figure out what you're doing
Watch the anime. It's that. I've seen the show five times. Shits not clear and beyond name drops most things aren't shown or explained. Despite that it's still pretty good. Why I made it.

Watch the material before you criticize something you apparently know nothing about.
>>50424061
Zamasu from the Drop-In tree. Fighting takes precedence in this world. Harem is a secondary thing even in the show.
>>50424259
Hey.

Hey, smartass?

I'm taking my time. Wait.
>>50424285
Take Marriage and work your magic. Really, it shouldn't be that hard with any of the 600CP perks. Women go after the strong ones here.
>>
File: tumblr_mqau7mjbN21s7iddvo1_500.jpg (69KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqau7mjbN21s7iddvo1_500.jpg
69KB, 500x646px
>>50424068
I'm not saying there aren't differences. Just, there's not as much of a difference as the series likes to say.
Hollows mimic Soul Reapers, Soul Reapers mimic Hollows, experiments are done to blur the line between the two, and everyone has their own special name for Flash Step.
Ichigo does fucking everything because Mary Sue Plot Powers, but other than "HEROIC WILLPOWER", he doesn't really have like super one-of-a-kind soul genetics or anything?

I think the only person with actual unique powers is Orihime, and they do actually make a pretty big deal about that, for however little she actually does.

Anyway, I did say, "maybe your energy draw would be slightly to the left of wherever you're drawing it normally", which is a poor way to phrase it, but, like...
I don't think you could just do rote practices from Soul Reapers by the book. There would probably be some kind of difference in your training, to work with the difference in spiritual energy.
But if you had a solid understanding of how it's "supposed" to work, and you practiced enough to try to make it work for your situation, I don't think it would be impossible. Not remotely. I confidently believe, "Yes, that is a thing you could do."
It'd just be kindof breaking into new territory since nobody's ever cared enough to try to do that before.

> If you could buddy up with Urahara [...]
That sounds like it'd work, yeah. Urahara always seemed pretty chill.
At the very least they'd be well grounded in the basics.
>>
>>50424295
>Dat Spoiler
Either one should work out but I personally lean towards Fullbringer.

> If you buy something like High Speed Regeneration or Enhanced Physical abilities or whatever, do you have to be actively using your Fullbring for them to work?
Fullbringer's have their powers on hand most all the time, but only at a lower level without their Fullbring out.

>>50424311
No prob.
>>
>>50424340
>Watch the material before you criticize something you apparently know nothing about

That's....really not how jumps are supposed to work, m8. Literally every other jump hasn't had this prerequisite, with the exception of those made by a singularly unpleasant individual. I'm going to interpret that as an admission you borked the intro/flavor text.
>>
>>50424340
>Watch the material before you criticize something you apparently know nothing about.
That's not how this works, friendo. A jump should be written such that someone who has no familiarity at all with the IP can pick up the jump and get enough of an idea of what's going on in order to jump it. If people are telling you it's too bland, that means that you need to explain it more. Just dropping in universe names for shit doesn't explain anything. You need to explain it and break it down.
>>
>>50424340
Or you could explain the terms and not act like a jackass? Not everyone binges harem anime, so don't act like it's our problem that you don't want to put effort in. We shouldn't need a wiki to just understand the introduction.
>>
>>50424340
>Watch the anime.
You do know it would take forever to watch/play everything that there is a jump of, right? Like I wouldn't be surprised if, at this point, there's more content than can be consumed in a human lifetime.
>>
>>50424088
I... don't think those massive depopulating events will help him much because, again, he has to eat those that are at least half as powerful as him, which I doubt fresh souls will be.

So on start, Marr is stronger but over time Jumper will come on top. Especially since Marr began to stagnate his skills and just rely on pure brute strength while a jumper can have that and skills
>>
>>50424341
Urahara is basically stoner Aizen.

Actually, has anyone ever companioned him? Considering his whole thing was he was a better mad scientist than both Aizen and Mayuri, he'd be helpful to have arround. And Yoruichi too, of course.
>>
>>50424279
Wait so can we or can we not learn all Quincy techniques AND Blut?
>>
>>50424340
>Shits not clear and beyond name drops most things aren't shown or explained.
You still should give more explanation of the premise in the introduction, anon. You don't have to spoonfeed every last bit of information to the reader, but there needs to be enough that they'd want to look it up on their own. I agree, it's a good show that's worth watching, but you've done nothing to demonstrate that. All you've done is say that it's a Tenchi series that doesn't have the usual Tenchi plot elements, you haven't said anything about what new and interesting plot elements it does add.
>>
>>50424340
You are not special. If every jump maker before you has explained his or her setting, so can you. If this has been the norm for over 600 jumps and nearly 3 years, you can conform.

It's not that hard.
>>
>>50424417
>he has to eat those that are at least half as powerful as him, which I doubt fresh souls will be.
Wait, where was that said? I've read past Marr's death and haven't seen it anywhere. Did Spooky say it on ask or something?
>>
>>50424412
>more content than can be consumed in a human lifetime.

Eh, to be fair I think you could just fit it all if you marathoned constantly. It's just that you'd have to invest in a very, very sad youth to young adulthood. Like, Chris-chan levels of sadness.
>>
>>50424458
Well, no? But that is apparently how according to Gaunlet's jump Dino hollows work
>>
>>50424340
If your attitude towards people telling you that having more information to help them figure out if they even want to go into the setting is to tell them to invest time into the setting and then decide, in my opinion it would be best for you to reconsider.

Fluff isn't hard to write, and it also isn't hard to do research for. You don't have to overload your jumps with fluff like dirge or some other people do, but right now what you have makes the setting seem less interesting than it "could be". No one has any reason to watch this at all, given the jump that you have right now.

If you're going to tell people "give it a chance" at least make the hook appealing enough so that they aren't turned off just by your description of it.
>>
>>50424417
Yeah, although I will say I don't believe he ever relied upon skill.

>>50424438
You learn all of the techniques up to but not including things that directly need quincy blood (Blunt) and the Letters/Holy Ward. Everything else is yours.

>>50424458
He's referring to Consumption, the act of cannibalizing Hollows for more power. Hollow Dino's get the upgraded form of it which allows for greater returns if the foe was over half your strength.
>>
>>50424340
Damn son, calm down.

>Zamasu from the Drop-In tree.
...Yeah, I don't really considering trading favors for schoolwork to count as a harem perk. But I guess it does have the 'open relationship with students' bit, which... technically counts, maybe?

>Fighting takes precedence in this world. Harem is a secondary thing even in the show.
I find that... hard to believe, especially with a cursory search coming up with images of scantily-clad woman surrounding kenchi. but okay.

>Take Marriage and work your magic.
I mean. You're not wrong, technically. But it's a Tenchi jump and thus feels weird to do it like that.

Also... Breeding Stud (aside from the name, because wow what), just gives freebies? Seems... kinda not much to get from an import that take 800cp for a full set.

>Women go after the strong ones here.
So... reflect that in the jump somewhere?
>>
>>50424340
>Take Marriage and work your magic. Really, it shouldn't be that hard with any of the 600CP perks. Women go after the strong ones here.

Anon I understand that harems are secondary in this one but this jump still has harems, and a tenchi jump without harems is no tenchi at all
>>
>>50424340
Are you the guy on IRC that was claiming this as well as MAR, Mai Hime, and Mai Otome?

If so, is this the first jump that you've made alone?
>>
>>50424459
Keep in mind, there's also an escape velocity effect. As time goes by, more jumps will be made, so by the time you finish everything, there could be 600+ more jumps.
>>
How often do you go check out places far away from the main plot?
>>
>>50424392
And I'm going to interpret that as an admission of you being incapable of reading.
>>50424395 >>50424412 >>50424454
You three as well.
>>50424449
If you've seen it you'd know there's basically nothing there. It's a harem anime with mecha that slowly falls apart near the end. Shit is literally not explained beyond what I've written up. I get where everyone is coming from but it's what it is.
>>50424518
I literally do not care what you believe. It's an ecchi show.
>import that take 800cp for a full set.
It's one purchase for eight companions.
>So... reflect that in the jump somewhere?
I literally did that.
>Should you be male and have any of the 600CP perks along with either (if you can
use it) Gaia, Black Seikijin or White Seikijin you'll have every group wanting you. That's not an exaggeration. You might very well be able to marry yourself into a position that gets you the power of a king.

Eat shit.
>>50424574
I don't even what you're talking about.

I understand where the majority of you are coming from but the majority of you also have literally no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>50424514
And let's say a Jumper has Einherjar. I assume then they actually can keep up with Marr and get stronger than him at some points way more easily. might not even need to train and chill out as long as they don't encounter Marr, passive improvement gets gud over time.

Would soaking every day in "Nano-Hollows, Son in Law" benefit similar improvement or just healing? If we object ourselves with nano hollows from item, can they only heal or limited improvement is a-okay too
>>
>>50424591
All the time. Those markets aren't going to shop themselves.
>>
>>50424618
Ahahahahaha, oh wow. How stuck up are you to think like this.
>>
>>50424625
And on a similar note, how does the passive improvement of Einherjar compare to the Survivor capstone?
>>
>>50424618

Are you the shitposter? I mean I don't want to think he would spend so much time in trolling us but your attitude is very similar to his.
>>
File: fruit-alive.jpg (93KB, 890x515px) Image search: [Google]
fruit-alive.jpg
93KB, 890x515px
>>50424636
But what if they could?
>>
File: 1463363748659.jpg (22KB, 490x440px) Image search: [Google]
1463363748659.jpg
22KB, 490x440px
>>50424618
>>
>>50424618
Good luck getting this jump to the drive. Best if you keep it for yourself. Ignoring the fact that somebody else had already claimed War on Geminar (Slavania), you're really doing yourself no favors here.

There's a lot that can be criticized about this jump. The only thing that's remotely "clean" is the layout, and even then, that's only because of how short the jump is, and how sparse the content is. But since criticism means that people don't know what they're talking about, I'm not too certain there's a point to continuing this line of conversation further.

It's best if you make this jump just for yourself and never try to get it up to the drive.
>>
>>50424618
>If you've seen it you'd know there's basically nothing there. It's a harem anime with mecha that slowly falls apart near the end. Shit is literally not explained beyond what I've written up. I get where everyone is coming from but it's what it is.
I have seen it. I'm not asking you to go into some deep lore. I'm literally just asking you to explain the premise. Just say something like "It's a Tenchi show where Tenchi's brother winds up in a fantasy universe where there are giant robots. He gets hooked into political intrigue after a failed assassination attempt, and now has to guard the Princess of the realm as she attends an academy for mecha pilots". That's all you need. That's all I'm asking for.
>>
>>50424618
Do you really think someone should 100% an IP before they can jump it (not make the jump for it, read the jump and put it into their chain)? Really?
>>
>>50424618
...Anon. You might want to step away from the computer, take a deep breath, and calm down.

>It's one purchase for eight companions.
I'll admit I was wrong on that count then. I assumed it was a 100 per purchase, can be taken 8 times thing.
>>
>>50424618
Nah.

Nah, you can fuck off. If you can't be bothered to do the minimum to make this work, then you can just get fucked. This might be a fun property and a good jump, but you're not willing to put the effort in.

Thanks for the WIP, I'm sure someone will finish it up for you.
>>
File: 1480192078877.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1480192078877.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>50423305
Head to Viscera Cleanup Duty. Take the drawback that requires you to clean up after your past exploits. Enjoy literal world's strewn with body parts. Or just spend ten years cleaning up after various action battles and enjoy the mountains of body parts just left for you.
>>
>>50424625
>Would soaking every day in "Nano-Hollows, Son in Law" benefit similar improvement or just healing?
Yeah it's not just healing you just have to figure out how to work the darned things and they have a horrid half-life in them because reasons. They can't survive out of the tube unless its in a body.

>>50424654
A tricky comparison. The constant strain of having your spiritual energy drained, that's how they're suppressing your spiritual energy, would be enough to make a steady increase but not at the same level as Survivor's capstone. As for the training thing... You'd be around the same amount of benifit, but you still need to put a effort into training (Basic shit like sparring at least once a day) whilst a Survivor capstone user can literally train whilst sleeping
>>
File: Storefront.jpg (1MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Storefront.jpg
1MB, 2000x1414px
Jumpers have you ever set up a shop like pic-related? What world or worlds? How often do you do so?
>>
>>50424695
Fun fact: I don't 100% an IP before I make a jump for it. If you know enough about a setting to place in lore, to deliver some key conflicts, introduce some factions, illustrate the plot a little, you don't need to 100% the IP. 100% is great if you want to put that 100% into the jump, but more often than not it can risk overwhelming the reader.

Forcing the reader to 100% the setting is pretentious. Amazingly pretentious.
>>
>>50424618
see >>50424745
>>
>>50424684
Then I get to have a very awkward discussion with my food as it walks into my kitchen so I can prepare it to be eaten by others.

Oh man...Is this how it feels to be an Eldritch Being?

>>50424727
So what you're saying is I need to take like 20 Jumps of nothing but meat-grinding and THEN hit this for even more parts.

Noted and saved!
>>
File: snyderbats.jpg (69KB, 564x847px) Image search: [Google]
snyderbats.jpg
69KB, 564x847px
How easily do you resort to killing, jumpers?
>>
File: 1467384063403.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467384063403.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>50424106
That's. .. actually a really good question. I'll think about it. Thanks for bringing it up. Good job thinking out of the box.
>>
>>50424744
Looks like the Bazzar at my Jumperville at this point. I actually frequent it even though I can't take things out of Jumperville... fuck customs.
>>
>>50424618
>the majority of you also have literally no idea what you're talking about

Has it occured to you, just maybe, that perhaps you should improve the jump to address this then? That the onus is on you to communicate the setting's themes and flavour, not on us to magically and instantly understand everything you do?

I mean, you haven't even explained who or what those factions who want your white/black ass even ARE or what being king entails.

And just to cherrypick some examples,

>Flashship Fort

As written you can decide that this thing literally looks like a floating Oreo cookie dipped in boogers. Is that supposed to be an appropriate thing in the setting?

>Black Seikijin

Would it kill you to give some feats for what makes it so much better?

>Meteor Falls

Or, uh. Explain why the fuck dropping a rock is a big deal in a setting I understand has actual spaceships and lasers?

>Gaia

And with that description it isn't even clear if it's more or less powerful than White/Black.

It just goes on, and on, and on. You spend the entire intro basically going "nobody knows jack shit, lol" instead of explaining more about who Masaki Kenshi even is, outlining some basics of the era, and well-actually telling people about this setting you apparently love so much.

Let me put it this way: The actual GENERIC SLICE OF LIFE jump has a better and more elaborately explained setting than what you've given.
>>
>>50424782
>Jumperville
You mean a city in your Warehouse? How did you achieve that?
>>
>>50424813
Pretty sure you can score an entire city that follows you in the Neverwinter Nights jump?
>>
>>50424813
I paid a great price.... a horrible price... I went to Sonichu
>>
>>50424832
Did you go out and zap them to the extreme?
>>
>>50424618
Wait. So you stole Slavania's claim? Ass.
>>
>>50424771
I avoid it if I can. Morality aside killing someone takes more effort than just walking through them or casting a sleep spell, not to mention all the unwanted attention you get from turning someone into a red mist.
>>
>>50424729
So with Einherjar and the Survivor capstone combined how powerful could a jumper become with moderate training (1-3 sparring matches a day) over the course of the 66 million years? Rather, how quickly would we cap out at Marr's level?
>>
>>50424875
Yeah, making a jump that was claimed by someone else ALREADY disqualifies you from the drive. So we should honestly just ignore this.
>>
On a happier note, can I just say how pleasantly surprised I am at how many people there are apparently lurking here? Always thought it was something like 3-4 posters and maybe two more lurking around this time of day.
>>
File: 1466813414582.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466813414582.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>50424770
>20 Jumps of meat grinding.
That's one way to do it, yeah. I imagine if you hit Doom, Doom 2016, and a Warhammer Jump or two you should be set for body parts for several eternities. Unless you're making planet-sized undead abominations.
>>
>>50424875
>>50424894
I'm wondering if he didn't post the original claimants WIP here in order to stir shit up. You know how he's been all about cross site posting lately.
>>
>>50424875
Er, wait-Slavania's claimed Isekai no Seikishi?

Also, would it be a bad time to point out from what I recall he's primarily on SB? Don't get me wrong, at this point I'm all for seeing what he can come up with rather than putting up with the current piece of dreck, I'm just wondering if the claim was ever actually posted here out of curiosity.
>>
>>50424901
>Not making a Death Star out of meat and trolling Palpatine with it.
>>
>>50424771
Very easily.
The Justice League would be very disappointed in me.

But the Punisher and me could bro it up.
>Haha, hit him again, man!
>Oooooh, give him the business.
>OH! That can't be legal!
>Someone call the ref!
>>
>>50424901
Yeah, I was thinking stuff like Mount & Blade with Bandits drawback, any War game, Warhammer Fantasy, Hotline Miami, ect.

Also no, thats a personal goal for ME.

I shall consume and outmatch the Brethren Moons!

>Jumper Goals
>>
>>50424853
I may have accidentally left the moon on Chris-Chan's lawn at one point... whilst keeping it's gravity well in place with magic. I was imprisoned for being a Villian and I just kept making threats from space jail that he casually ignored.
Later on I shifted Kris (Alternate Dark/Edgy Chis-Chan) into the world for about a year.

>>50424891
About... thirty million years.
>>
>>50424771
I honestly try to avoid it.
That probably sounds weird, considering I'm the saturday morning cartoon villain jumper, but Skeletor very rarely succeeds at actually murdering people.
Most of my minions are designed to be incompetent, my companions are often left out of the planning stages, and when I fight it's almost exclusively with various safeguards activated. So accidental death almost never happens.

That said, uh? I'm a strong believer in "proportionate response", and have been known to have fits of pique against people who thought they were going to kill me but were actually radically outclassed.
Lots of people died in Hunter x Hunter.
If we're in a setting that is decidedly more lethal or black hearted, I'll up my game to match them.

Because, see, to me it's one big game. I like to play simple, easy games of hero and villain.
Villains get all the cool lines and costumes, the style, the architecture. But villains always lose. They're soundly trounced by the forces of justice and duck out with their tail between their legs, to return endlessly time and time again.
And I'm totally okay with that.
I'm absolutely happy playing the role of Team Rocket. I like nothing better.
But when people decide they want to raise the stakes, and don't want to play so nice? I have no problem showing them how cruel I can really be.
>>
>>50419385
Purification Blast from Generic Magical Girl.

I recommend practicing a lot so you don't accidentally break what you're trying to purify.
>>
>>50424729
Well, could the Item goo survive on surface of our skin for a bit, especially if it's constant flow of in and out of our body's insides to outsides and back?

And if a jumper somehow assimilated the goo into them, then they are Kaizar-lite. What they lack in potency they gain in having other powers from jump... and out of jump
>>
>>50424875
There's something that needs to be pointed out where Slavania made that claim when he was having computer troubles and couldn't post on 4chan. Even if a fair number of us who were on IRC recognize the claim, it should be brought up pre-emptively that he may not have posted the claim on thread at all.

Even in light of this though, honestly, this jump isn't really close to being ready for the drive, even if the jumpmaker didn't manage to rile everyone up against him.

If I have to add my two cents into this, I think it's really silly to believe that just because you're very passionate about a setting, that others should be passionate enough to explore it with you. I mean, I love Martian Successor Nadesico, but I wouldn't ask people to marathon the anime before dumping a jump for them.

On that note though...
>>
>>50424514
will the fifth step actuly remove the hole hollows have, so i can pass as human? also, would the fifth step do anything for fullbiringers spisificly?
>>
>>50424953
And how often would said Einherjar + Survivor jumper be below Marr's level or would he keep up quite nicely?

Could we, through Suffering Glove and shenanigans, create Reiryoku collecting, maybe self replicating Einherjar with the item goo?

Alternatively, use it to create solid constructs that aid in Reiryoku collecting abilities, for hollow? Like opposite of Sanrei Glove
>>
>>50424979
This is a "standard" IC 0.5 jump, given that it won't have a scenario. Basically IC 0.5s with scenarios generally have full perk fluff, and IC 0.5s without scenarios I leave the perk fluff for the last - so if any of the perks need tweaking I don't have to worry about shifting the fluff around and retaining coherence.

I got really bored, so I made this 0.5. If there aren't any issues with the perk effects (the notes are at the bottom for these, I dunno if the hyperlinks work on browser natives), then it'll take me maybe a couple hours to flesh them all out and bring this to .99 to include my next courtesy dump.

Let me know, have fun.
>>
>>50424771
Extremely easily.
There's a lot of problems that can be solved by just shooting the fucker.
See: Death Eaters, pretty much every major comic series ever, Platoon.

That's not to say I go around mass murdering people, because that would be extremely not bueno
>>
>>50424979
Don't tease me with Martian Successor Nadesico!

Also I'm just about done with paper mario. Sorry I'm taking so long, I lost my inspiration for a bit and now I got the fucking flu. But I'm back to working on it, so don't worry.
>>
>>50424106
Where is the FLCL jump?
>>
>>50425023
>squeels
>>
>>50425023
Out of curiosity, I remember you said you had something to show Val. Now, I assume there's a reason private things are private but if you're willing to spill the beans would I be right in guessing you were going to show her your Fate/Grand Order WIP?
>>
>>50424953
>thirty million
Alright, well, uh, that's a lot longer than I'm willing to wait. What if I start merging/aspect manifesting a bunch of dinos each day?
>>
>>50425035
What do you mean "tease" you, it's just >>50425023.
Admittedly it's one of the shortest jump I've made, but in a way that's a personal achievement for me.

As far as experimentation goes, the Synthesis Item isn't anything new, and I continued playing around with an Item Based Background here in Nadesico. (though admittedly FFCMD's item based background was tied to standard items rather than synthesis items)

Probably should have a couple more 0.5s to wrap up this 25-3X batch in a bit...but meh whatever, I'm not on any sort of deadline. I think you should work on getting healthy before you work on jumps though.
>>
>>50424976
>Well, could the Item goo survive on surface of our skin for a bit, especially if it's constant flow of in and out of our body's insides to outsides and back?
Yeah but it would be constantly being weakened.

>And if a jumper somehow assimilated the goo into them, then they are Kaizar-lite. What they lack in potency they gain in having other powers from jump... and out of jump
Is there a question in here?

>>50424986
>will the fifth step actually remove the hole hollows have, so i can pass as human?
Yeah.

>also, would the fifth step do anything for fullbiringers spisificly?
Not really sure, but maybe it'd allow you to treat your Fullbring as if it's out all the time for powers? Fanwank something.

>>50425015
>And how often would said Einherjar + Survivor jumper be below Marr's level or would he keep up quite nicely?
You'd keep up well though he tends to spike after big events create lots of Hollows of higher quality than normal.

>Could we, through Suffering Glove and shenanigans, create Reiryoku collecting, maybe self replicating Einherjar with the item goo?
Perhaps.

>Alternatively, use it to create solid constructs that aid in Reiryoku collecting abilities, for hollow? Like opposite of Sanrei Glove
Yeah that should be possible.

>>50425023
Dirge you are too good to us.
>>
>>50425023
>No "The Jovian Lizards are actually Lizards for real" drawback.
>No "Gai Daigoji must survive" drawback.
>>
>>50425073
I started typing my reply before >>50425023 was posted. The very mention of it got me so excited I couldn't wait after you said >On that note though...
>>
>>50425071
>Alright, well, uh, that's a lot longer than I'm willing to wait. What if I start merging/aspect manifesting a bunch of dinos each day?
Well you do understand that that combo isn't the best for overall growth right? But if you fought tooth and nail every day.... still in the double digits for millions of years but you should be on the lower end (This is all barring outside context training powers).
>>
>>50425023
Martian Successor Nadesico? Oh shit yes, I loved that show. Okay, reading with interest.

Alright, fluff is mostly missing on the perks, but Aestivalis construction is fluffed out and you have your usual perk summary at the end of the text. So it's jumpable. Sweet. Time to go save Gai so we can recreate SRW W and have him end Prince of Darkness by Double Gekigan Flaring with Akito.
>>
>>50425134
>Recreate SRW W
Just make sure no one Exa Nova Shoot Over's you.
>>
>>50425049
What? No. I'm not touching Fate Grand Order with a 5 multiverse lance. I can read the story just fine in Japanese, and I can tell you that it's an absolute clusterfuck to deal with.

If I had to do a Fate Grand Order jump that thing would be a monstrosity. Sure you could sum up the uniforms and such as a single item, maybe lump the parts of Chaldea and stuff together, but the variation in backgrounds is ridiculous (from Chaldea Agents to Temporal Natives to ATLAS/Clock Tower folks to Normal Scientists...and that's not including servants) and then organizing timelines is another mess on top of that.

That doesn't even begin to scratch into the Extella Revelations, since that quite possibly ties into the Human Order aspect of Grand Order. It is EXCEEDINGLY dangerous to touch Grand Order right now, just because this upcoming chapter can take any existing jump and force it to rework itself. Solomon for example, after the Extella Revelations, is quite possible a well intentioned extremist, if not an outright Good Guy Greg altogether.

I have my own stuff to do anyways. I'd rather do World of Final Fantasy if I had to pick up a major project than FGO ( and I still have P&D to do for Spyro and Guild Wars to do for some other anon ).

Sorry anon but FGO is terror incarnate.
>>
>>50425119
well it's the combo I've got so I thought I'd try to make use of it. Outside of context it is, but I don't think I'll get under a million by the time GHQ hits.
>>
>>50425036
Last thread had a link to google doc. Jumpmaker said it be finished
>>
File: man holding a chicken.jpg (15KB, 468x311px) Image search: [Google]
man holding a chicken.jpg
15KB, 468x311px
>>50424875
Literally just a spur the moment thing as I set down to watch it again. Eat shit. I didn't know.
>>50424787
What part of "things are not explained well or at all in setting" do you not understand?
>Or, uh. Explain why the fuck dropping a rock is a big deal in a setting I understand has actual spaceships and lasers?
>Seikijin
>They're never shown going under water or into space and likewise never shown having to deal
with large amounts of smoke or gas so it is unclear if they can deal with those things.
Why in the hell would there be spaceships, or better yet why wouldn't they be listed items, in a setting where I describe seikijin as "(plot devices)" and claim the above.
>As written you can decide that this thing literally looks like a floating Oreo cookie dipped in boogers.
Fuck you, you're being a shit and you know it.
>Would it kill you to give some feats for what makes it so much better?
Like what? I said it's functionally better and the strongest while white is more versatile and what it can do. Black is JUST stronger than white AND better than a base.
>Gaia
>And with that description it isn't even clear if it's more or less powerful than White/Black.
>Barrier Workshop
>That might not seem like much but do keep in mind that Gaia and Gaia's Shield outclass everything created today
Read, nigga.
>It just goes on, and on, and on. You spend the entire intro basically going "nobody knows jack shit, lol"
Basically nobody knows jack shit, lol. Fuck you, read the entire thing and not just skim it like a bastard.
>>50424745
Shut the fuck up, dirge_. Literally everything you make has the opposite problem of what everyone here is claiming. You're Peter Molyneux when it comes to bullshiting. Thank you for your contributions though.
>>50424722
Nah, fuck you.
>>50424702
I'm literally not even mad.
>>50424695
I think that there isn't enough info in-world to make a jump that will satisfy those that want more info is what I think. Really.
>>50424694
Noted.
>>
>>50425071
Kinda makes you realise how garbage hollows are when even the super special OC Marr took so many millions of years to match Yamamoto.
>>
>>50425176
You might as well stop posting. Your jump isn't going onto the drive.
>>
>>50425076
Weakened? So they are not becoming okay after going back into our body?

New plan, then. Find a way to assimilate em and produce em naturally... would Aspect Manifestation work? They are Nano HOLLOWS
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.10260.jpg (32KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.10260.jpg
32KB, 400x566px
>>50425035
I'm looking forward to it, Slime-san!
Have a build to help.

Paper Mario
> Location: Toad Town [Rolled1]
> Background: Villain
> Race: Shadow
> Paper People [Get a Freebie!]
> Thank My Lucky Star [Get a Freebie!]
> A Humble Mushroom Farmer [-100CP]
> Proper Villain [Get a Freebie!]
> Kidnapper Extraordinaire [Get a Freebie!]
> Kammy's Apprentice [-200CP]
> Heartless [-200CP]
> Dark Form [-300CP]
> Spiked Bracers [Get a Freebie!]
> Quick Change Badge Plus [-300CP]
> Castle; Villain's [-300CP]
> Kidnapping Magnet [+200CP]
> Flower Power [+200CP]

Honestly I haven't posted this yet because, 1) I am not super interesting, 2) I'm not 100% on my race. I might grab a couple more drawbacks and be a Boo? I dunno. And, 3) Motivation is hard.
Everything's hard.

Anyway, I kinda want to slot this one after Yoshi's Island just so I can watch my Bowser put their Bowser in a headlock. But Heartless is such a great perk for my style of jumping (wreckless juvinile villainy and intentional failure) that I might slot it earlier.
I genuinely don't know.

Either way, I probably hijack the first game's plot entirely, steal the Star Wand and sit on top of Bowser's Castle waiting for Mario to show up and giggling.
After that I'm probably just like a recurring antagonist.

> Peril Threshold [Get a Freebie!]
> Restoration [-300DP]
> Painted Black [-300DP]
> Possession [-200DP]
> Chaos Touched Heart [-200DP]
I took the Clown Aesthetic.
Because with my approach to villainy, it seemed fitting.
>>
>>50425073
BTW, dirge, have all the random jumps that you've dumped (the ones that you called 1-25) been uploaded to the /jc/ drive?
>>
>>50425176
Honestly, I'm of the mind that you either finish this or we wait for SB to finish theirs. Whichever it is, I don't think your jump belongs on the drive as is.
>>
>>50425201
Have Hivemind perks on standby, but it might!
>>
>>50425023
Just to be clear, we can only use one Frame at a time, right? Buying multiple Frame options won't combine the Frames together into one super-Frame, we have to switch between them like in the show?
>>
>>50425176
Hoooooooly fuck, your arrogance is just hilarious now. Is this entitlement, or am I watching someone pissing into an ocean?
>>
>>50425168
Don't forget people as magical ingredients!

>>50425176
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>50425223
Ah, because if we consume them and get their powers through Aspect Manifestation we have to ourselves heal or improve our body, gotcha
>>
>>50425176
That you DDAnon?
>>
>>50425134
>Alright, fluff is mostly missing on the perks
As I said >>50425023 the fluff is missing from all perks intentionally, so if I needed to rotate a perk out with another perk, or if I needed to rework its mechanics, I didn't have to scrap and redesign fluff altogether. It's engineering laziness at work. I fluff everything else out since people usually don't have a problem with items or companion stuff.

>>50425103
The former I'm never too keen on since I don't particularly like "joke" drawbacks that much. Making it mesh into the overall narrative is a pain in the ass. The furthest I was considering was a Gekiganger Evil Empire drawback, and even then in the end I decided I wanted to close the loop a bit tighter.

The latter though, I'm not to keen on for different reasons, since if you read through the jump, you'll probably notice I had a LOT of issues trying to not reveal everything about the setting - even though the Survey Team's premise could have potentially just laid out the plot flat. Personally I'd like to keep bits of the plot hidden (the Sarena prototype was like shooting myself in the foot), and Gai's death is basically plot critical. ...Personally I would say that escort mission drawbacks aren't my favorite either - and I'd probably save Gai either way as I continue my romp through SRW MX series.
>>
>>50425205
Thank you for the build! I always like seeing builds for my jumps.

I understand about not being sure on the race, it was hard to even get as many racial perks as I have now. It really should be expanded more.
>>
>>50425180
Hollows really are the weakest beings in Bleach.
>>
>>50425220
I have to disagree. In all seriousness, I would prefer virtually anything that SB could come up with to this, so long as the alternative isn't "you literally become Kami Tenchi for 100 CP, discounted drop-in"
>>
>>50425256
Say what you like about DDAnon but he had a distinct style of formatting.

If it is him, his life must've gone downhill real fast.
>>
I need perks to corrupt people. Mainly my companions.

And no CoC.
>>
>>50425305
He had the same attitude about criticism, though.
>>
>>50425208
Uhh I think 1-25 are all on the drive? 26 to 34 are part of my newer batch, and doesn't include Knights of Sidonia. Sidonia was 25.

>>50425226
There are perks for combination, but otherwise yes, you're not going to stack the specific frames together one on top of another. If you have an AI or something though I don't see why you can't attach it into the frame or something.

Makes me wonder how I'm supposed to do the same thing with Orbital Frames. The customization there is a fair bit more rigid than Aestivalis Frames...probably will end up using some more esoteric modifications.
>>
>>50425257
>As I said >>50425023 the fluff is missing from all perks intentionally, so if I needed to rotate a perk out with another perk, or if I needed to rework its mechanics, I didn't have to scrap and redesign fluff altogether.
Oh. Sorry for not noticing, I saw a dirge_ jump of a series I like and got so excited I just skimmed the post in my rush to read it.
>>
>>50425312
Call me a pessimist but I think it's possible, in all the internet, for more than one person to be an entitled, egomaniacal piece of shit.
>>
>>50425309
Not a perk, but you might benefit from studying The Letters from ActRaiser.

Or, if you mean actual literal corruption instead of moral erosion, the Starman capstone from Mother.
>>
>>50425354
Hoping for more moral, but some literal corruption.

I want to corrupt Gaea to be a monster queen.
>>
So is Viscera Clean up detail and going to clean up past jump battles or stuff a great way to just finally get that DNA you had trouble with acquiring?
>>
File: 1467565811918.gif (900KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467565811918.gif
900KB, 500x333px
>>50425036
>>50425174
It is not finished yet. It's Jumpable but I still have a decent amount of fluff to build in and a few perks to clarify.
>>
>>50425441
Shoo shoo.
>>
File: 1455344895842.png (349KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1455344895842.png
349KB, 600x449px
>>50425441
>Literally yes.
Then get out. You aren't welcome here, or anywhere else. You've been kicked out of every single Jumpchain community for good reason, and it's about time for you to come to terms with that. If you must make CYOAs, go to the general.
>>
>>50425403
Also, int he one jump I would buy a canon companion to waifu she is one of the few characters you didn't list!

Can you add Mamimi to the canon companion options? Pretty please with sugar on top?
>>
>>50424771
I usually only kill someone when I either have no choice or it would save more lives. I don't like killing, but I'm going to let innocent people die because some psychopath gets off on murder and the locals for some reason can't contain him. I'm actually not talking about the Joker, because he's weak to quips, to the point where someone with Spider Man level quip skills would drive him to full on insanity. Like, rocking in a corner of a rubber room with a straight jacket on crazy.
>>
>>50425441
Bullshit. SotC and Dragons Dogma are different formats, what you made is shit. He at least put effort in.

I find it more likely that you're just an anally annihilated idiot who's raging that he's not one of the cool kids.
>>
>>50425481
I wouldn't even wish m on the general, man. He might belong there, but they've got enough problems of their own.

Just report and ignore him until he realises his precious monstergirl setting will never be accepted
>>
>>50425518
Stop sucking a shitposter's cock. Seriously.
>>
>>50425505
Didn't some other villain out crazy him already... Deadshot I think, during Suicide Squad or something?
>>
File: 1466410938929.jpg (42KB, 736x954px) Image search: [Google]
1466410938929.jpg
42KB, 736x954px
>>50425503
Sure, no problem. I'll add her in now.

I don't quite see the appeal, but I would never deny a fellow Jumper their Companions of choice.
>>
File: OH SHIT.gif (761KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
OH SHIT.gif
761KB, 245x245px
Shit. I may have accidentally gathered a harem from companions.
I need easy jumps with harem management perks, stat!
Anyone got that screenshot of the list of harem perks?
>>
File: anon-курение-186805.png (386KB, 1920x1214px) Image search: [Google]
anon-курение-186805.png
386KB, 1920x1214px
>>50425554
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Thankyoutankyouthankyou!
>>
>>50425533
Nah, he outsmarted him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q79R9wPifII
>>
>>50425616
Ah cool beans.
>>
Since the last thread wasn't very busy and archived after I posted it, I'm going to repost the writefagging I did for PMD. I edited some of the dialogue to flow better and fixed a few errors.
>>
File: proofs.png (579KB, 1278x738px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
579KB, 1278x738px
>>50425481
Technically, I left SB due to personal issues, the fact I don't like the format of the site, the fact I had to have a name, and that I lost interest in MM and Jumpchain (for a time).
>>50425518
I no longer have that format set up. I lost a bunch of shit and that was something of it. Sorry to disappoint. What is worse is that I thought it was alright but then again I kinda always do. Though later I can see their bad. I've literally no qualms with someone making a better one though. As I said, I actually didn't know.
>>50425469
Yes, yes. See you all later. Make sure to lock the door.
>>
File: harem perks.png (52KB, 1361x830px) Image search: [Google]
harem perks.png
52KB, 1361x830px
>>50425576
>>
>>50425330
>Makes me wonder how I'm supposed to do the same thing with Orbital Frames. The customization there is a fair bit more rigid than Aestivalis Frames...probably will end up using some more esoteric modifications.
I think there's enough interesting stuff. You've got your obvious stuff with the various sub-weapons. Zero Shift, naturally. A modification to have your OF be a weird sea creature-styled mobile armor like most of the bosses instead of a humanoid. Something like Inhert's nanomachine gel coating. Ardjet's drone swarm/cape/coffin laser. AI control assistance, with the option to make the OF a companion if you choose a sapient one. The Vic Viper's various gadgets. Vector Traps for storing equipment in. Going into more esoteric stuff, the anime has Hathor effectively becoming invisible and intangible at the cost of sensor blindness by using its Vector Trap to compress itself down to a zero-dimensional point. And it's been a while since I've played Fist of Mars (I should do that again, it was actually a pretty good SRW-lite), but I recall the Mindflow System being able to enhance pilot performance instead of just mind controlling them.
>>
>>50425576
Hero Union BBS has a great one and it's a safe jump.
>>
>>50422186
I usually only act with masks. More safer for both myself and the world around me.
>>
File: 1423966213344.gif (2MB, 449x290px) Image search: [Google]
1423966213344.gif
2MB, 449x290px
How dangerous is Heroes for a jumper early in their chain?
>>
>>50425441
Weekend is already over, shouldn't you go early to bed now? You need to get your rest so you can get bullied on school tomorrow.
>>
>>50425180
GHQ actually kinda fucked with canon power levels. Vasto Lordes are incredibly underwhelming for instance and Aizen was way more powerful than normal Aizen was.
>>
What's a good early/safe Jump with a Perk that helps you deal with people that can manipulate time and such? I'm taking Undertale pretty early, and I don't feel comfortable being around Flowey without such an ability. My CP for the Jump itself is already taken up.
>>
>>50425665
Did you remember?
>>
>>50425665
Heh. Pretty entertaining dynamic between you and Milotic. I like that you're doing a bit with the whole "not a human anymore" thing, and that you're honest about that one freebie (unless Jumper's making some mad assumptions, which will probably be hilarious if disheartening to see come to fruition).
>>
>>50425878
Narnian Time might help, although to what extent, I'm not sure.
>>
>>50425878
BlazeBlue has a perk for that I believe. Lets you be aware of any changes in time.

Not sure about its safety.
>>
>>50425878
DMC isn't really "safe" by any stretch of the imagination, but you can easily get enough stuff to stomp on weaker demons and then just not piss off the stronger ones.
>>
>>50425844
>GHQ actually kinda fucked with canon power levels. Vasto Lordes are incredibly underwhelming for instance
Anon, did you even watch Bleach? At least 6 of the Arrancar were former Vasto Lordes, and the top 4 at least were confirmed to be, yet all of them were lieutenant level at best. They were weaklings even in canon Blech.
>>
>>50425766
Sub Weapons I'm looking to just split group (melee/ranged) as 50 point options. Zero Shift is higher tier. OF size/shape modifications will be stackable 50s, multiple pilot OFs, autopilot OFs, etc.. Drone/Remote control is probably a standard option, same with the AI. Not so sure right now how to feel about OF becoming a companion, even though normally I wouldn't mind at all.

VV I'm taking Options and Transformation ability. Not sure about Vector Traps since I think that's going into part of a perk, so I might just make it baseline for OFs in general. Hathor and IDOLO in general are a bit too prototype for my taste (especially with Hathor's Waifu Computer), and Active Camouflage is probably something I'd add separately instead. Maybe Afterimages with Mass.

Fist of Mars was 2173 Testament I think, I only remember the Japanese name. Probably am going to replay it again myself before I go much further. Getting the basic skeleton for it assembled wouldn't take me too much time right now, but I'm gonna bring some of these jumps to .99 before I open up anything else.
>>
>>50425713
Take a himt. Stay gone. As long as you cower behind "you just don't UNDERSTAND" as an excuse for your incompetence and shit on people who can actually make good jumps, you'll never controbute anything of value.
>>
>>50425878
Define "Safe".

Technically speaking, Ben 10 is safe, in that it's modern era and there's a superhero kid running around who'll fix all the problems that crop up if you don't interfere.
There are the occasional full scale alien invasion and lots of smaller weird shit that happens, but it's generally avoidable. No out of nowhere insta gibs or anything like that.
>>
File: happy negro.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
happy negro.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>50425917
>>
>>50425912
>At least 6 of the Arrancar were former Vasto Lordes
Bullshit. Grimmjow or Nnoitra was $5 and they definitely weren't.

Ulquoira only died to an asspull from Ichigo, Harribel got backstabbed and required the direct intervention of Ywach, Barrigan was canonically the one who turned Hueco Mundo into Ghost Mexico and only died because he was an idiot and his opponent used some bullshit magic to turn his own power on him, and Starrk was casually overwhelming both Shunsui and Ukitake – who were probably the most powerful Captains outside of Unohana and Aizen – and only died because he gave up and never really wanted to fight anyway.
>>
Jump # 123 Battletech
Era: Reunification War
Background: Lyran Commonwealth

Perks:
*Mechwarrior Training (50)
*Nose for lostech (50)
*Shrewd Businessman (0)
*Luck of the Irish (200, Discount)
*Trained Technician (100)
*Xin Shing (400)

Equipment
*Bug Mech (0)

Companions
*Lance Up X 3 (150+50)

Companions:

Akitsu, Arcuied, & Tamamo
Background: Lyran Commonwealth
Perk:
*Shrewd Businessman
*Mech Warrior Training
Equipment:
*Bug Mech
*Assault Battlemech

(I have no idea what I am doing Weee!)
Well I started the jump out salvaging some old mechs I had found deep in space and wound up in the middle of a skermish between the star league and one of the periphery states.

Well having only known the propaganda I quickly joined the fight to help the Star league. Even with my crappy little mech I was devastating do to piloting perks. I was an oddity for someone from the Lyran Commonwealth. I managed to distinguish myself and was awarded several honors for my actions.
Returning to the Commonwealth I was elevated to socal general status for my show of prowess on the battlefield. Initially the title was more a political one but when people saw I actually knew what I was doing I was pushed more to the military. (to be continues)
>>
>>50425840
D the Cheerleader, Save the World

that's how that goes, right? shit, I don't remember.
>>
>>50426050
I was distressed to see the big clunky mechs that we were using. While they were large and powerful they were also horribly inefficient and very limited. I used my absurd tech stills to put forth designs to make them smaller, stronger, more agile and efficient. This was met with resistance until I took a prototype in a practice session and wiped out 6 of our best pilots in their mechs.

Unfortunately during this time I had come to find that… we were being dicks to the periphery states and that all the bad things that had been said about them were propaganda.

It was during this time that I started to use my new position to put some pressure on the Archon to sow for peace and more equitable treatment of the Periphery. It didn’t look like it was going to go well until I was named as part of the diplomatic envoy to go there and negotiate things and I managed to bring a slightly premature halt to the war. While I wouldn’t quite call the deal fair for the periphery yet they were treated much better than they would have otherwise. Many lives were saved and much of the ill will on both sides that had been directed at each other had seemed to find it’s way to me.

In a way the hatred of me brought people together. Most people believed I was an idiot or fool or overly supportive of the other side but somehow things calmed down and worked out mostly alright. There were a few assassination attempts, I lost almost everything but it was towards the end of the jump anyways and it was worth the sacrifice.
>>
>>50426063
All problems can be solved through the Jumpers dick.
>>
>>50425999
I know I'm biting the bait at this point, but Indon't even care. You know why?

Every time you try to laugh off your stupid bullshit, it diminishes your credibility a little more. Every time you try to play the anime elitist card it makes everything you do here, no matter how petty or grand, completely futile.

You'll get bored. You'll realise people shun you on principle, and nothing you can say will change that. You'll finally learn that even if it all makes perfect sense to you, nobody will ever accept your reasoning.

And you'll either finally give up and move on again, or waste your time trying to make people accept your standards until unemployment kills you. I don't particularly care which, really.
>>
>>50425840
Depends on if you do anything during the writer's strike. If so, very dangerous. If you lay low for that period you'll be fine.
>>
File: DescartesIt.jpg (1MB, 1300x1854px) Image search: [Google]
DescartesIt.jpg
1MB, 1300x1854px
>>50426072
Wisdom
>>
>>50426064
The weird thing is that Battltech mechs aren't all that big. They're bulky because of inefficient design, but they're about half the size of a Gundam on average.
>>
File: enhanced24058309t1r612.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced24058309t1r612.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>50426072
This is what I've been trying to tell people.
>>
>>50426098
They're still a couple stories tall. The bigger ones would take up both lanes in a city street and would reach up six stories or so, or am I not remembering them right.
>>
>>50425909
I actually originally had DMC before Undertale in my build before Undertale specifically because I thought that Quicksilver Style might deal with this, but had second thoughts, and I recently did some reordering and some restructuring.

>>50425942
Safe as in it has a relatively low power ceiling. For example, I would personally consider Ben 10 to be in the Mid-range, due to the rare presence of powerful reality warpers, and versatile power sets on offer. I'm mostly trying to avoid Jumps that give you tons and tons of power at once. I'm trying to set things up so that things gradually get more and more dangerous as time goes on. I don't have any Jumps before Undertale with more than one World-Ending threat, and the ones that do have the protagonists solve that threat before it gets too out of hand. I don't have any power sets with D&D Magic levels of versatility, and without supernatural aid I'm still mostly working within the upper tiers of what is actually accomplish able by regular humans. No passive "you can outrun a speeding car" type Perks yet.
>>
>>50426063
Well it would stop the newest Heroes show from existing, which from what I hear would be a really good thing.
>>
What's the easiest way to take over a nation/world/etc without hurting or killing anyone?
>>
So I've made a few changes. Coming up with further capabilities for the personal constellation and more racial perks is proving to be a major inspiration killer for me.

I want to make it better, but between me being an impatient bastard and the fact that my inspiration for this has moved on to other things, it is becoming rather difficult. It is fully jumpable currently so here is what we have now. I'll give it one more week and if I cannot improve it further I'll declare it done, until I get the surge of ideas to update it.

If any of you have ideas or suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>50424771
After living for a while and seeing a bunch of shit, I eventually reached the point where my philosophy is basically "life is precious and should be preserved whenever possible. However, evil exists, and must be destroyed when it is discovered."

It basically means I don't kill people who are good or not that bad, but I don't go too far out of my way to pull off redemption for the real monsters. Like, past a point I don't know if you're obligated to try to save someone, and there's also the question of whether someone who's way far gone would even be the same person post redemption, due to how much of their personality you'd have to change.

Really callous and probably shows that I'm fucked up, but gaining enough power will fuck you up.
>>
>>50426013
>Shunsui and Ukitake
Eh, this one at least is dubious. Ukitake is sick and is almost certainly far from his glory days. Neither of them used Bankai either. Whereas Stark went to his Resurreccion when they were just in Shikai. It's still an impressive feat to fight them at shikai but he wasn't casually overwhelming them even then.
>>
>>50426119
Oh, sure. But all mobile suits in Gundam are that big. I'm not saying Gundam is better or anything, I'm just saying that it's an often-used point of comparison for mecha. Battletech mecha being heavier than Gundams but much smaller is kind of interesting.
>>
>>50426152
Stack a shit ton of beauty perks, especially the cost sink ones and the one from skullduggery. Grab most powerful most beautiful from Akami ga kill. Take a jump or two where you can attain power via worship. Grab a jump where you can empower your followers.

Then go to the YouTube jump and start performing miracles. Empower your YouTube followers who are faithful to do miracles in your name. Give it a month and you'll have a massive following willing to do whatever you say.

A little while after that, boosted by their worship, and you can really start to move and shake.
>>
>>50426172
Perk/drawback that allows us to be a relative of Bowser if we have Koopaling?
>>
>>50426172
Can you choose what planets are orbiting the stars in your constellation for True Constellation? Such as, can you make some of the planets there habitable? Also, does the constellation carry over with any changes you make to it or any of its planets, or does it reset to base form every jump?
>>
>>50426239
Oh, okay. I get what you're saying now. For what it's worth I think a Gundam would rip a Battlemech mech. Gundams use bullshit science and, not all of the, have weapons that can wipe out fleets.

Battlemech, for as fucked up as stompy robot physics are, is harder scifi and doesn't really get into superweapons. Projectile slug throwers are still very viable in Battletech.
>>
>>50426098
That and they (are supposed to) run on RL physics rather than a Gundam's rule of cool.
>>
>>50426274
>>50426283
Hey, Gundam runs on (relatively) real physics. At least UC Gundam is. Later installments don't. But assuming you had muons without microsecond-long lifespans, Minovsky tech is plausible.
>>
>>50425023
>Gekiga-In Designer
LOOKS LIKE THE EVANGELIONS ARE GETTING A MAKE OVER!
>>
>>50426311
Ever read Mobile Fighter Evangelion? It's an Eva fanfic based on what the author assumed Evangelion would be about from various art he'd seen before ever actually watching the show. It's got some neat Super Robot moments.
>>
File: stereolaugh1468360123587.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
stereolaugh1468360123587.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>50426303
>Hey, Gundam runs on (relatively) real physics. At least UC Gundam is. Later installments don't. But assuming you had muons without microsecond-long lifespans, Minovsky tech is plausible.
>>
>>50426243
That might be a viable option of some sort.

>>50426253
Your constellation from true constellation exists independently in each world. Any planets or other nearby celestial bodies that are not one of your stars is out of your control. sorry.

As for changes to your stars, the stars in the sky would change to reflect any changes made to them as star crystals or star spirits. The shape the constellation represents is up to you (go ahead and draw a penis in the sky if you want) but other than that and their effects as a constellation they are just stars up there. If you really want you can decide their colour, size, and type of star.
>>
>>50426311
...Evanganger V? Combining Evangelion? Evangelion Shine Spark?
>>
>>50425881
I'm not sure what you're referring to, but you saying that gave me the perfect sinking feeling, like I'm forgetting something.

>>50425902
Thanks, anon, I'm glad you liked it! I really wanted to focus on being a Pokemon, and what that actually means, especially since this was my first Jump in the chain and I'm not only new to being not-human, but also to Jumping in general. It's also interesting because I took Hyperkinesis and Natural Instinct, in addition to the free perks that help with becoming a Pokemon, so while I don't really know what I'm doing, my subconsciousness and my body do.

Crush is going to be interesting, too; I mentioned it to show that I took it and that I was aware of what was going to happen later on. It mentions that the attraction happens overtime, and the way that I'm going now where I'm basically floundering around like a chicken with it's head cut off, she won't show any interest until I'm more confidant and less weird. Which probably won't happen for a while, I'm gonna be honest.

The next chapter is going to be me explaining my origins, with a flashback showing me actually meeting the Benefactor, deciding to go on this adventure, choosing my build, and me ending up in the Pokemon world, as well as Milotic's reactions to parts of my story and eventually getting into town.
>>
File: Bitchslap.png (98KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
Bitchslap.png
98KB, 500x650px
>>50426303
>>
>>50426303
Minovsky fuckery explains why people bother with actual personal combat instead of shooting each other from a fuckzillion kilometers away. It explains how something like an MS would be powered. It does not explain how they work at all on a design level or why people bother with them instead of just making some shitty tanks.
>>
>>50426328
>>50426369
>>50426396
I said Minovsky tech is plausible, not that mobile suits are plausible. The inherent impracticality of giant robots is something Gundam and Battletech share, and was not part of the discussion. Realistically, you'd get space fighters more like the various mobile armors, with the Land Assault Guntank being the closest to a mecha you'd see. But Minovsky particles are explicitly based on muons, and pretty much all the tech they've been shown to do with them is things that you can do with muons but it's just super impractical. The only real exception is the Minovsky Flight System, ionocraft wouldn't be able to lift something as massive as a ship. But it was the late 70s, ionocraft were kind of a popular idea back then, I'm willing to excuse it.
>>
>>50426398
So Macross is actually relatively realistic?
>>
>>50426398
Oh, fair enough.
>>
>>50426327
No, but now want to. I'll check it out.

>>50426336
Super Evangelion Fighter Z.
>>
>>50426462
Don't bring Mountain Dew into this it will only degenerate into Spheres and Madness.
>>
File: green-sun.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
green-sun.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>50426172
>>50426335
...Hot damn. True Constellation single-handedly got me to put Personal Constellation on my must-buy list of perks.

That is /really/ cool.

Like. Jumper appears in a new world, and overnight 7 bright new stars appear in the night's sky to herald his coming.

It's... perfect.

Can you take 7 stars for your constellation, despite on... let's say 3 of them, actually having a power?

>As for changes to your stars, the stars in the sky would change to reflect any changes made to them as star crystals or star spirits
So... for example... If I used some magic to make the crystals intangible, the stars up there themselves would be intangible too?

Or if I turn them green (or some eldritch color) with some magic paint, I could have stars shining with green (or eldritch) light?

>If you really want you can decide their colour, size, and type of star.
Don't mind if I do. Are binary star systems an option?

I really wish I could suggest something, because the jump looks awesome... But I have zero idea about Paper Mario.

Maybe you could have a Star Power that's just summoning bright starlight for a while?
>>
>>50426446
In terms of space warfare, yes. The tech is way less realistic, Overtechnology is some crazy shit. Like, their reactors achieve the pressure and temperature needed for fusion not with magnetic fields or inertial confinement lasers but by pulling higher-dimensional hypermatter down into three-dimensional space and letting it be compressed under the weight of its reduced spatial dimensions. That's why the Macross is called a "Super-Dimensional Fortress", it's powered by arcane non-Euclidian physics. It's insane, I love it.
>>
>>50426396
Clearly the best mechs in gundam are the mobile armors. Sure some are completely retarded, but a good number of them are actually just large fighters, or large artillery platforms.
>>
This seems to be in bad taste considering the earlier shit related to this IP, but would the slice of life version of Tenchi Muyo! be reasonable as a very early chain jump?
>>
>>50426507
>7 despite 3 having powers
You technically should not, but it's honestly not that much of an issue so sure.

>turn them eldritch/intangible
This feels like one of those things that some people could come up with some abuses for, but at the same time if that's your prerogative go for it.

>Binary Star systems
Where they revolve around each other? Why not, sure.

Plying with these stars feels like it could lead to some shenanigans but it shouldn't be too much of an issue so I'll allow whatever as long as you aren't being unreasonable.
>>
>>50426519
Of course, it's a slice of life afterall.

And don't worry about it, it's all good as long as that shitstain fucks off and stays fucked off.
>>
>>50426513
Except the Zakrello.
That's a ten on the "what-the-fuck" scale
>>
>>50426519
Given how they tend to do diplomacy there, it really depends on your overall waifuing strategy. Be too obviously important and/or hot and you'll get to have a lot of harem shenanigans which can get dangerous depending on the power level of the participants.
>>
File: hildolfr.jpg (193KB, 906x394px) Image search: [Google]
hildolfr.jpg
193KB, 906x394px
>>50426513
I absolutely love the Hildolfr. It's from MS IGLOO, and it's basically just a big tank. And it kicks ass! It's super mobile, heavily armed, and has sensors strong enough to do over the horizon attacks despite M-particle jamming. Its only weakness is that if the enemy does manage to get in close despite its range advantage it can't rotate its turret fast enough and has to rely on these dinky little arms holding a pair of Zaku rifles that it can deploy. And even then it still turns out to be enough to defend itself. And unlike every other piece of "lost tech" in MS IGLOO, there's no reason why Zeon abandoned it. Like, the Zudah had a problem with its reactor overloading, the Jormungand was too expensive compared to conventional weapons, the Aegir was only usable in aquatic assaults, etc. But the Hildolfr was abandoned seemingly just because if it was around there would be no reason to use mobile suits in ground warfare. Don't get me wrong, I love mobile suits. I wouldn't be watching MS IGLOO if I wasn't already totally devoted to the idea of giant robots. But come on, at least come up with a flaw for this super-tank, so I can believe that the giant robot is better.
>>
>>50426570
>You technically should not, but it's honestly not that much of an issue so sure.
Hm. I'll try my best to get the point for a full set of powers, but nice to know that fudging it a little is fine.

>This feels like one of those things that some people could come up with some abuses for, but at the same time if that's your prerogative go for it.
...There's probably some way to abuse it, yeah.

Just kinda want to weird people out myself. I would probably do something like changing their colors randomly, as if they're giant rave lights. Just to fuck with astronomers' collective heads.

>Where they revolve around each other? Why not, sure.
Cool. Symmetry is nice.

And the starlight idea's a bust then?
>>
>>50426678
>Starlight Idea
No, There might be a thing with that. Sorry, I'm a little out of it.
>>
>>50426678
>some politician asks for a sign
>your constellation flashes "MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN" in morse code
>some tinfoil hatter points this out
>Internet Controversy
>>
>>50426570
Well then, i have found a use for the impossible paint i picked up in the love craft jump
>>
>>50426723
>MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN
I appreciate the classics; well done, anon.
>>
>>50426699
That's perfectly alright, just wondering.

>>50426723
...I love this constellation thing more with every passing minute.
>>
>>50426678
>Just kinda want to weird people out myself. I would probably do something like changing their colors randomly, as if they're giant rave lights. Just to fuck with astronomers' collective heads.

Or go with pulsars as the type of star and change them deliberately, like say in a pattern representing the periodic table up to iron. The collective OH SHIT from the scientific community as they realise someone is using fucking PULSARS to say hi to the universe when we're still ditzing about with radios? Priceless.
>>
>>50426752
Just imagine the response from the Iranian ambassador when someone points out the Persia connection.
>>
>>50426752
>...I love this constellation thing more with every passing minute.
Yeah, its entirely possible that I dump all my points into that section.
>>
>>50426335
How smart are the star spirits, singly or collectively? Talking, yes, but is that as in bird, human or Deep Thought?
>>
>>50426906
The best part about this is, it gives you a giant sign that you can put whatever you want on it, and guaranteed everyone with the capability do to do so will be watching it.
>>
>>50426934
"FUCK NORTH KOREA"
And so we went to war.
>>
>>50426825
>The President of Iran claimed to have no desire to conquer Lichtenstein today after the mayor of Vaduz got what some claim to be a sign from god.

>Biblical scholars claim this is unprecedented, especially since god is not in the habit of using Morse code which was invented in 1836, long after any of the historical Miracles.
>>
>>50426957
I like what you're thinking, but you've only got 7 stars.

The morse code thing works, though.
>>
>>50426920
In the game they are shown to be on the same level as people, each with their own unique personalities. That's why I made them companions, but I was nice and made all of them count as a single companion.

Speaking of which, I probably need to make some notes about importing them.
>>
>>50426970
>Scientology recruitment rates at all-time low after a mysterious Morse code transmission was deciphed as XENU AIN'T SHIT
>>
>>50427019
But Xenu is the bad guy in their religion, so they'd presumably be happy the galactic federation (or whatever they call it) hates him too.
>>
>>50427053
Scientology jump when
>>
>>50427053
No, the galactic federation are bad guys too, in their religion. I forget who the good guy is.
>>
>all these niggas think they know how to constellation
Get on my level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKo4FMzt_hM
>>
>>50427019
>The alt-right is in a frenzy today as the latest Message reveals that "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG"
>>
>>50426172
>mfw this and Mario And Luigi RPG take place in the same universe
I still find it hard to believe.

Good work on this btw Skull Slime. Far better than my current Mario and Luigi RPG jump in the works. You also wouldn't mind if I put in a continuity drawback tieing the two jumps together continuity wise?
>>
>>50427078
Money
>>
>>50427101
I wouldn't mind, but aren't the mario and luigi games in a close parallel dimension? The newest game is a paper mario/ mario & luigi crossover.
>>
>>50427101
Why does that gator have sunglasses?
Particularly those ones as not only are they too small to be of use to him, but it looks like he has to glue them onto his head for them to be resting there and not fall off.
>>
File: Renekton.full.1706105.jpg (601KB, 1200x866px) Image search: [Google]
Renekton.full.1706105.jpg
601KB, 1200x866px
>>50427114
That's part of the reason I asked. It's in the form of a magical book deep underground if I remember properly...my memory is fairly shallow of that game.

>>50427134
Because Anime
>>
>>50427101
DUDE!

Hey, I've been meaning to ask you. Would it be possible to add a point buy in the Spyro jump that allowed you to take more selections from the supplement?
>>
>>50426172
Uh. Boo isn't listed in the race option at the start of the jump, but they do have racial perks.
>>
>>50427193
I have been working on this for several weeks now and no one has pointed that out once.

HOW? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

Thank you for telling me.
>>
File: stars.jpg (87KB, 758x426px) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
87KB, 758x426px
>>
File: constellation.png (216KB, 2133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
constellation.png
216KB, 2133x1600px
>>50427114
Here's my shitty constellation. It took me six millions billions hours in paint. No bully.
>>
>>50427205
I think it's just easy to miss with a big list like that.
>>
File: 1479978859563.jpg (112KB, 1280x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1479978859563.jpg
112KB, 1280x1175px
>>50427187
I kinda wanted to add more to the supplement but I never got around to doing it. Adding a point buy to the Supplement as is wouldn't really be feasible since it wouldn't take a lot of CP to buy out the whole section.

But I'll see what I can do next Supplement Update. I already have some things I want to add to the supplement.
>>
>>50427250
I'd be willing to pay 200cp / per extra if that helps.
>>
>>50427078
They are. Anyone who isn't a scientologist is the bad guy.
>>
>>50427302
Yes, obviously, but I mean the space good guys. I'm pretty sure there's at least one good alien in their theology.
>>
>>50427250
Could you tell us the status of the JL/JLU jump? There is some confusion on the subject. Are you still doing it? Did you drop it? Did someone else pick it up?
>>
>>50424771
Moderately easily. If they're a pain and unimportant, may as well. I do prefer to not kill good guys, though.
>>50426172
Can souls be released from catch cards?
Can Calling Colours be used to paint catch cards, if i have both perks?

Also apart from the slight sparseness of the constellation table, there's nothing i don't like about this jump. 10/10.
>>
Could a rotom or porygon posses a mobile suit?
>>
>>50427437
>release souls
Canonically, no. But if you have other abilities that manipulate souls in some way you might be able to figure out how to draw them out.

>paint a catch card
Sure. There are summoning battle cards, so using a catch card in that matter is reasonable.
>>
>>50427086
dafuq did i just watch?
>>
>>50427484
We've never seen them possess anything larger than a fridge. That doesn't mean they can't, though, we've also never seen one try to possess something bigger and fail. So fanwank it.
>>
File: Eastern in car.jpg (423KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Eastern in car.jpg
423KB, 750x750px
>>50427334
I tried dropping it off to someone else. But it was partially due to lack of motivation and general tiredness due to work honestly.

But I picked it back up a little implementing some suggestions and typing up some powers. Just getting hung up on lower CP cost items [mainly between the 100 and 200 range]. Oh and how to implement powers.

But I'm working on it.
>>
Is there anywhere that's only moderately dangerous where you can pick up enough genetics and genetic modification (of fully grown people) to give people Harry Potter wizard dna?
>>
>>50426187
>Really callous and probably shows that I'm fucked up, but gaining enough power will fuck you up.
Eh, not really. Don't waste your time redeeming people like Jack Slash and the Joker when you could be using it to improve the lives of others and set the seeds for the future. Killing is really the most moral thing to do in cases like that because you have no idea if they'll go back to their old ways, and you can actually say you've improved lives if you ever go home. There's no guarantee that you'll get your spark, so it's best to make sure that the worlds you visit can continue living in peace.
>>
>>50427529
Street Sharks, maybe?

It doesn't seem that dangerous and the genetics sound good, but I don't really know much about it either...
>>
Boo race description added, Super Bowser Bros. racial perk added in response to suggestions, and Star Bright constellation trait added in response to suggestions

notes on star spirit companions added as well
>>
>>50427506
>But I'm working on it.
Thanks for the update, looking forward to what you make of it.
>>
>>50427529
Jurassic Park + Johnny Test.
>>
>>50427570
>Super Bowser Bros
...Urge to become Hero Bowser intensifies.

And I was so sure I'd go Boo before this.

>Star Bright
Looks shiny.
>>
>>50427570
Could I take Sidekick and be Bowser's sidekick? You know, for maximum Super Bowser Bros. antics?
>>
>>50427873
Yeah, that's how backgrounds work. Go ahead.
>>
>>50427873
>>50427899
Now, we wait for the Mario & Luigi jump so we can do Bros. Attacks with Bowser.
>>
>tfw the Touhou jump doesn't let you get a bitchin' Star Cape
What jumps offer kickass clothes?
>>
Slightly dumb question about YJ. What happens if I toggle toggle?
>>
>>50427960
Kill La Kill has clothes that give you superpowers and might try to eat you.
>>
>>50427980
You can't turn it back on because you turned off the ability needed to do so.
>>
>>50427960
>tfw the Touhou jump doesn't let you get a bitchin' Star Cape
...That IS a pretty bitchin' cape, yeah.

>What jumps offer kickass clothes?
Changeling has Hedgespun Equipment, but that requires you to go to Changeling.

Exalted: Mortals Gauntlet has Gossamer items, but again... Exalted: Mortals.

The Incredibles has good stuff if you want a superhero costume-ish thing.
>>
File: art1480124339043.webm (3MB, 364x644px) Image search: [Google]
art1480124339043.webm
3MB, 364x644px
>>50427980
>>50427980
>>
>>50428005
So clearly anyone who knows enough to be blackmailing a jumper into toggling their powers of would try to make sure you turn that one off last.
>>
What are some spiritual entities to use Merging+Aspect Manifestation on? Preferably something that isn't like the Western conception of Angels and Demons, so something like SMT Demons, most things from Bleach, Stands, most versions of the Fair Folk, Youkai, YYH demons, etc. Basically beings that aren't created and aren't by necessity evil or good.
>>
>>50427980
Either this >>50428005 or you can't because it tries to turn itself off and reaches a point that it's too 'off' to finish, which hopefully still leaves the 'turn on' part still active, otherwise it's effectively the same thing.
>>
>>50425049
Fgo belongs to Cthulhu, anon. Which means we're mostly screwed over for it, unless he decides to drop it.
>>
>>50428056
>>50428060
What you've got to do if you accidentally turn all your powers off is take a "lose all your powers" drawback. Everything will get reset when your powers come back at the end of the jump, so toggle will be flipped back into the "on" position.
>>
>>50428056
>blackmailing a jumper into toggling their powers
First, who would actually be stupid enough to do that for anyone? Second, how would they even know that you turned your powers off, especially toggle?
>>
>>50428059
Well, for spiritual beings, angels are giant floating souls, basically. And Undertale monsters are made of magic, literally, so they count as well I think?
>>
Couldn't you just use toggle to toggle what you can toggle, including toggle?
>>
>>50428088
I never said they were smart, merely that they knew you had an off switch.
>>
>>50428064
As far as I know he's making it exclusively for SB.
>>
>>50428105
Of course not, that'd just be ridiculous.
>>
>>50428108
Yeah, I know, but in what context would a jumper actually have a reason to toggle their powers off for an enemy? That's like a demon saying that he'd burn a village if you didn't kill a baby, there's nothing stopping him from burning the village after you kill the baby because he's demonstrated he's willing to do either in the first place.
>>
>>50428115
Just like his Bleach jump, huh?
>>
>>50428135
That applies to blackmail in general, though. It only works if the mark is naive enough to believe that the blackmailer wouldn't go through with the threat anyways after the mark does what the blackmailer wants.
>>
>>50428118
But this whole conversation relies on toggling Toggle, which is actually more of a dial than a switch. So you could set what you couldn't toggle, to include Toggle itself.
>>
>>50428135
It's more of a "villain finds out his plan is bad" type situation unless you took a paladin falling type drawback.
>>
>>50428115
As far as I'm aware, the only rule his claim on fgo breaks is good taste. And since that's not a real rule, there's no reason it would be sb-exclusive.
>>
>>50428160
Pretty sure that's the case? He's claimed Harry Potter/ Fantastic Beasts as well given what he said on SB
>>
>>50428192
...wow. He must really want that suitcase.
>>
>>50428222
Didn't someone else claim Fantastic Beasts on here because of the suitcase?
>>
>>50425665
Cute, keep it goin!
>>
>>50428241
That was him.
>>
>>50428241
Isn't it a bit early to make a jump for that? They have plans to make 4 more sequels.
>>
>>50428190
>>50428222
Given that after valid criticism was provided on both sides of the Azathoth-issue, he retreated to his hugbox to whine about the mean 4chins, I'm not really looking forward to dealing with whatever he decides to make next.
>>
>>50428241
Well, given that he doesn't post with a trip, it might have been him.

>>50428269
That would be gamer. Which is pretty good so far.
>>
>>50428266
Someone tell Cthulhu that. Might be enough to make him drop the claim, or at least sit on it.

Of course, it's not like MCU is anywhere near done, but we have a jump for that.
>>
>>50428269
SB is more concerned with pressing him to finish the Gamer jump as far as I know. It's honestly a bit stupid imo to push too hard on the Gamer or FGO, since both of them are at the point where a single plot detail can fuck up a lot of things. It's basically like trying to finish a jump just so you can put it back into update WIP hell again.

But as long as he keeps his jumps to SB I don't really care.
>>
>>50428269
Oh, he made Cthulhu Saves The World? Makes sense. It also makes sense given how horribly broken Cultist is.

>>50428286
>Which is pretty good so far.
It's a powergrab, pure and simple. See: >>50428301. It's not done and too ill defined to work as a jump right now.
>>
Y'all know this is just the shitposter targeting him because he's a jumpmaker, right? Bringing him up out of nowhere to complain about him and every little thing he's ever done?
>>
>>50428329
Whoever pointed out he's making it exclusively for SB has a valid point, at least.

The shitposter would have much less material to work with if more people remembered the rendr unto SB what is SB's rule. He didn't want it post here, he didn't solicit critique here and he definitely didn't get requests to put it on our drive so F/GO's still valid for whichever mad bastard is brave enough to take a crack at it.
>>
>>50428329
We're allowed to criticize things that are on-topic, famalam.
>>
>>50428329
No, I'm bitching about him because he makes broken shit and engages in passive-aggressive bullshit where he makes things that are "only for X drive," but still wants to post on our drive. Either fix your shit to our standards and follow /jc/ norms or don't, but don't try to play it both ways.
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (53KB, 1181x231px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
53KB, 1181x231px
>>50428329
No, it's more that he afraid of the tiniest amounts of criticism. The thread was -- at most -- nearly evenly split on the issue, but he decided to portray a nuanced conversation as a bunch of pointless dog-piling.
>>
File: of4xf7.jpg.png (581KB, 759x566px) Image search: [Google]
of4xf7.jpg.png
581KB, 759x566px
>>50427960
>>50427991
Two Star Uniforms do a pretty good Star Cape impersonation. The red line areas have their own animation that acts independently of everything else, much like the inside of Utsuho's cape. It's a pretty neat effect.
>>
>>50428388
Thing is, the shitposter likes to post his SB exclusive stuff here to start arguments. He just wants to encourage strife and to prevent us from ever getting along or having (desired) cross-posted jumps.

He basically tries to keep that old rivalry going for the sake of strife.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (72KB, 1183x401px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
72KB, 1183x401px
>>50428329
>>50428413
>>
>>50428416
>Two Star Uniforms
Why are you suggesting anon be a complete loser?
>>
>>50427980
You'll create a time paradox.

Actually, if you Toggle Toggle you just won't be able to Toggle your abilities, whether they're Toggled or not, until you un-Toggle Toggle.Basically, Toggling Toggle locks in the Toggle status of each of your abilities until you un-Toggle Toggle. Toggling Toggle doesn't stop you from Toggling Toggle back on.

>>50428254
Thanks, anon!
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (63KB, 1180x302px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
63KB, 1180x302px
>>50428329
>>50428413
>>50428428
>>
File: Ya Boy.png (129KB, 399x242px) Image search: [Google]
Ya Boy.png
129KB, 399x242px
>>50428433
We're all losers now
>>
>>50428441
>spoiler

My head hurts.
>>
File: l7Pe1PH.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l7Pe1PH.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>50428433
Because Three Stars and Kamui don't get the void of life fibers accents, and that's what he asked for.

Although, if you go Life Fiber Hybrid and then rip open your chest, you can also find them inside yourself.
That's not quite the same thing, though.
>>
>>50428416
But Kamuis are so much nicer. They're smart enough to learn, so they can be trained to loyalty. Don't you want your outfit to hug and squeeze every inch of your body? When you're making a dramatic entrance, don't you want your kamui to tighten up to accentuate all the swells and curves of your body? Don't you want it to caress you, to make you feel good, just so it can show its devotion?

No mere 2-star uniform can do that.
>>
>>50428441
>Spoiler
More proof that capes are bullshit.
>>
>>50428388
>>50428394
Where does he say his shit is SB-exclusive? Seriously, prove it.

Bleach is like that because it broke the rules, and he knew it. Gamer and fgo? Not against the rules.
>>
>>50428448
Some trivia about UBs that is of particular importance to jumpers.

Apparently, they're attracted to people who've traveled to other worlds because energy remnants causes the UBs to mistake them for wormholes.
>>
>>50428517
It's probably just people who have gone through an ultra wormhole though.
>>
>>50428515
See: >>50428115
>>
>>50428515
>whats fgo?
>>
>>50428553
>fgo
I'm going to guess that it's Fate/Grand Order.

I may be completely wrong, though.
>>
>>50428517
So what you're saying is that a jumper is guarenteed to be surrounded by UB waif-I mean companions?
>>
>>50428553
Fate Grand/Order.

Cthulhu's basically making it to get around restrictions in the current fate jump and hand out absurd amounts of power.
>>
>>50428388
>he's making it exclusively for SB has a valid point
No, they don't. Because he never said nor implied that.

>he didn't solicit critique here
Yes, he did.

>F/GO's still valid for whichever mad bastard is brave enough to take a crack at it.
No, he didn't.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49234011/#49234434
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49234011/#49234880
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49234011/#49238733
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49760766/#49765670
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49760766/#49765867

>>50428580
Not quite, but thanks for trying to use a reasonable discussion as a springboard.
>>
>>50428563
At the very least, the jellyfish one will want to get you drugged up and obsessed with it. And there's Pheromosa, and the less said about her(?), the better.
>>
>>50428563
>UB Waifus
The only "waifus" among the UBs are the cockroach and the moon princess. Cockroach won't touch you because you're "unclean," and moon princess is heavier than Groudon.
>>
>>50428606
What will Celesteela try to do, besides maybe burning me to death?

I need to know.
>>
>>50428551
I think what he wants is Cthulhu is say out loud that he won't be making his jump for /tg/.
>>
>>50428620
Crush you with her(?) weight?
>>
>>50428619
>Cockroach won't touch you because you're "unclean,"
Never pet it in refresh, I take it? It lets its trainer touch it.
>>
>>50428645
>Heaviest Pokemon in the game gets Heavy Slam
It's good.
>>
>>50428645
...I can deal with that.
>>
File: tumblr_mke70khjvP1s2q4bno1_500.jpg (111KB, 417x559px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mke70khjvP1s2q4bno1_500.jpg
111KB, 417x559px
>>50428672
>>
>>50428717
Normally I'd correct you on whatever assumption you're making, but letting the implications hang is way funnier.
>>
File: 1471049518541.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471049518541.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
>Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1198: Stop Being Gross Edition
>>
File: 1475609370386.gif (686KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475609370386.gif
686KB, 400x225px
>>50428751
>stop
Never!
>>
>>50428717
This is /tg/ we are home to COYA gen, Giantess threads, and worst of all Jumpchain. It would be rather difficult to be gross by this board's standards.
>>
>>50428551
A random anon is not proof.
>>
>>50428779
I for one hope he posts it here, and it makes it onto the drive. I would encourage Cthulu to do just that, hopefully sometime the shitposter is in school.
>>
File: dareyou.jpg (19KB, 212x254px) Image search: [Google]
dareyou.jpg
19KB, 212x254px
>>50428775
Is that a challenge?
>>
>>50428790
If it means that people like him, SJ-chan and other folks from SB migrate back over here full time then it's not much of a problem, people won't be able to say that they hide over on SB anymore in that case.
>>
>>50428790
I too would like him to post it over here, but as shown earlier, he responds to criticism worse than SJ does. His shit's got potential, but he's not willing to polish it.
>>
>>50428445
If that whole setting is a dream then dream manipulating perks will come in handy.
>>
>Genetic Tampering Immunity (400cp) - There's something special about you. In a world where you risk the chance of being mutated into a monster, you have the upper hand. Any attempts to change your DNA without your permission does so in vain.

Would this make it so healing magic or healing mutations don't screw with any *wanted* viral presence?
>>
>>50428830
Huh. Who knows? TES and the actual Lovecraft are that way too, and I'd guess they're not the only ones, so it's not clear whether Dream Manipulating perks would give you any influence in the "real" world.

Speaking of which, I wonder if they'd do anything for places where there's a collective unconsciousness like Persona, To Aru, and M:tAs...
>>
>>50418581
thanks for this update to DC mystic
>>
>>50428827
Well if you give the SB jumpmakers a bit of criticism immunity and just make a folder in the drive specifically segregating their stuff aside to make them dubiously official, then I guess both sides of the argument are satisfied. It's a start I guess.

Heck if the FGO jump goes to the upload new jumps folder and never leaves the place, then we get to bring Cthulhu back when he or his fanboys regularly show up to post the jump and try to force it in.
>>
>>50428876
What bad ideas you try to force.
>>
>>50428810
>SJ

Frankly I'd prefer folks who refuse to change in the face of criticism to stay gone. They have the same attitude s DDanon up there, they're just more pedantic.
>>
>>50428751
See also:
>Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1199: DO THAT AT HOME edition
>>
>>50428876
SB does have their own jump drive. For some reason they hardly use it.
>>
>>50428915
>in the face of criticism
It's not possible to tell if/how much rational criticism is going on when the shitposter (probably you) is around. There's just a bunch of samefagging reeeeeeeee that drowns out the conversation.
>>
>>50428876
Not sure if bait or retarded. . .
>>
>>50428929
Probably something to do with the fact that there's no quality control for it makes them feel inadequate because it seems like they've accomplished less, but then they think our type of quality control is unreasonable.
>>
>>50428948
If you can't tell the difference between rational feedback and shitposting, then there are other problems you should be solving before you attempt to solve jc's.
>>
>>50428948
And it's oh so handy to be able to call anyone that criticises them shitposters isn't it?
>>
>>50428929
I find it amusing that instead of trying to make their own drive better they're trying to get their stuff onto a place that they don't even visit at anywhere close to the same frequency, but we're starting to go in loops here.

>>50428915
I hope that anon here >>50428604 is in support of SJ-Chan and DD just as much as he's in support of Cthulhu. You know, just to be fair.
>>
>>50428921
>But Drunk Senran Parties are fun.

More seriously I'm it's fun to contemplate Wonder Trade/GTS/Normal Trading shenanigans in the Pokemon jump. Much like that Type: Null some rando just Wonder Traded me.
>>
>>50428958
That's because /jc/ actually knows what quality is and will call you out if something sucks.
>>
>>50428980
Except when school's in. Then the conversation's tone shifts. Strange eh?
>>
>>50428948
I take your point. But I don't fly off the handle and I make a point of setting out my concerns rationally and civilly, and I'm just frustrated it usually takes her multiple threads to get that she might be wrong about something.

I genuinely think for everyone involved, her being on the other site is a win-win because over there there's much less critique so she gets to do what she wants, and our shitposters have one less thing to start shit over.
>>
>>50428987
There are so many opportunities for "She's a genius, she can't be wrong!" comments here.
>>
>>50428986
Because you're around to deride anything you disagree with as the work of The Shitposter. Yes, we're aware of how you work.
>>
>>50428604
You do realise people here actually have to AGREE something's good to be considered for the drive for it to, you know, considered for the drive?

I don't see a very positive ponse in any of them links.
>>
>>50429001
...I can't tell if you're being ironic or not, because on this end I only remember a lot of people going on about how they're sick and tired of arguing with her.
>>
>>50429008
Well it's mostly a matter of Brutus asking people whether it's good to go or not, and then people give him responses, after which he grabs the jump and uploads them, or people upload the jumps themselves and hope that Brutus either doesn't check or makes a mistake.

Besides, that guy can easily turn your point around by saying that as long as HE supports it and maybe samefags some supporters as well, it'll be good enough for the drive.
>>
File: Doctor_wait_what.gif (859KB, 486x365px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_wait_what.gif
859KB, 486x365px
>>50428441
>dat spoiler
Oh.... AHA! That's pretty darn cool.

>>50428465
The "dial" text in Toggle's description is more than just a casual metaphor, it directly references the fundamental nature of Toggle's mechanism: when we move a power's "dial" to "off" we're not actually turning off the power itself - it's still there - instead we're turning off its ability to affect its target.

Thus when we "dial" Toggle itself to "off", what we're turning off is Toggle's ability to affect our other powers. The "dial" is still there and we can still turn it back to "on".
>>
>>50428827
Wasn't his problem with CSTW that he just didn't know? Thats got nothing to do with his ability to take criticism.
>>
>>50428975
I'm not quite "supporting" cthulhu (at least not him specifically) as I expect a certain level of conduct from our jumpmakers and other internet-goers. I know, call me a naive optimist. I want him to put constructive criticism to use instead of looking for sympathy over at SB, but I wont lie about his claims. For the record, all of these are me:

>>50428413
>>50428604
>>50428827

>>50429008
This >>50429021 . Also, while the thread has to approve something for the drive, its standards differ thread-by-thread, and I'm pretty sure we can't forcibly rescind claims.
>>
>>50429021
Come to thik of it I don't remember Brutus being around recently so I guess it's mostly us at this point.

And how convenient for us all that DDanon showing up in these very thread serves as a prime example of why his rebuttal would be full of shit.
>>
>>50428843
Considering what makes us "us" includes our intestinal gut flora (which has evolved to be in a symbiotic relationship with our intestines, and without which we would sicken and eventually die) I'd have to say: yes.
>>
>>50429055
I think we'll have to agree to disagree over his capacity for appropriate conduct, then. Far as I can tell he showed up, bailed back to greener pastures when things got hot and hasn't shown any sign of wanting to press the issue so I doubt the claim's still solid on this end.
>>
Are their any limits to the intangibility of shinigami from Death Note? It's been years since I watched the anime and I really can't be bothered to rewatch it for minute stuff like that.
>>
>>50429036
Or to put it even more simple: when you turn your computer off, the power button doesn't disappear. Same with Toggle.
>>
>>50429055
We can most certainly discuss whether something deserves to go on the drive or not. That's the whole point of posting here first instead of directly to the drive. Again, see DDanon as an example of how not to do it.
>>
>>50429068
I was thinking more Prototype or Marvel's Pandemic.
Bloodtox will kill the blacklight virus, but completely ignores standard human phisology.
Sabretooth's healing kills off all of Pandemic's virus, which empowers him.
>>
>>50429088
If him retreating to SB to cool off keeps him jumpmaking he should do so. Seriously, 'oh can't do this? Let me turn around and do this.' Not sure if that qualifies as work ethic or not, but it's amazing.

Might not support him, but as long as he has more jumps than me (and I have zero), he's cool in my book.
>>
>>50429055
>certain level of conduct
If you can't even expect any accepted baseline standard as far as jump quality goes, how can you expect people to hold their conduct to a certain standard? This goes beyond naivety or optimism, this is like hoping that 4chan will be filled with happy unicorns soon.
If cthulhu was smart, he could just force the jump onto the thread by wearing down people's enthusiasm so much that they no longer care to criticize his jumps, sort of like what SJ-Chan has done. As long as the setting he chooses isn't anything too well known, people will just let it slip.
>>
File: wait what.jpg (30KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
wait what.jpg
30KB, 500x321px
>>50429036
But what happens when you toggle a toggle toggle? Or is the toggle toggle toggleable in the first place?
>>
File: 1403199184836.jpg (9KB, 231x176px) Image search: [Google]
1403199184836.jpg
9KB, 231x176px
What are some perks that improve animals interactions with you better? Whether it's through control, communication, animal handling, etc.
>>
>>50429148
Ummm...
>re-reads Toggle
Fortunately the Toggle perk doesn't appear to have that fine a grain of control?
>>
>>50429170
Narnia has one that lets you talk to them
>>
>It's Toggles All The Way Down! Edition
>>
>>50429170
Champ In The Making, at least so long as you're trying to make the bloody things do tricks.
>>
>>50429142
Fair enough. I'm just hoping that his claim of Fantastic Beasts isn't going to be like CStW in regards to criticism when he runs into something he can't properly argue for. That is to say, I hope it doesn't become "drop, run, and never look back" like it seems CStW is shaping up to be. Anyway, I think I'm about done discussing some random person on another site when he doesn't even lurk here, so I'll just drop the matter.
>>
Do you think that in the X-files jump I will be making, I should handle the "X-File" background like the SCP background from SCP Foundation, the Journal Entry background from Gravity Falls, or the Crytpid background from Creepypasta?
>>
>>50429170
Legend of Link has one that lets you interact with animals peacefully and give basic instructions.
>>
>>50429170
Farycry jump has one.
>>
>>50429142
>on the internet, nobody knows you're the last unicorn
>>
>>50429275
No, not really. Too many of the "X-Files" had a background besides just being an X-File. It doesn't make sense to condense them into a single origin.
>>
>>50429275
Aren't those actually really similar in broad terms? I'd just suggest you go with your gut, though personally I like the Gravity Falls setup the most while the Creepypasta's setup is what my gut hints would be most appropriate for X-Files

Also will there be a drawback where you absolutely, positively won't believe in aliens even when you're shooting one in the face?

Scully a shit[/spoiler
>>
>>50429170
Generic Western
Riddick
Inheritance, via the Ancient Language
Percy Jackson if you're the child of the right diety. Pan, maybe?
>>
>>50429315
You could say the same of the other backgrounds I mentioned. The point is there are a variety of interesting powers and a background making you not related to the FBI or Conspiracy but instead one of the beings they are interested in.

>>50429332
I'm torn between restricting them like creepypasta, which is more thematically appropriate, or letting any background take them because I don't want to be too restrictive.
>>
>>50428580
Part of the problem is that particular iteration of Fate is just higher powered than the others. The supplement itself skews somewhat on the lower side of Servant abilities unless you convert your cp. Cthulhu or whoever makes FGO would probably be better off making their own Servant supplement.
>>
>>50429348
If you restrict them, you risk making X-File be the One True Origin, unless you make the other trees equally as good.
>>
>>50428827
Doesn't help that he seems to jump on controversial properties as often as possible. Cthulhu Saves the World is severely lacking in lore not ripped from the mythos, and butchers that anyway, so it's awful to make a jump of because there's little to work with and no true reference for what stuff means or how impressive it is.

Also is it just me or does the resulting jump look like the result of SB getting salty about Lovecraft jump not letting you be the higher end?
>>
>>50429365
Precisely one of the issues. But restricting them feels more in tune with what the X-files are about.
Thread posts: 536
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.