[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1196: Gold Edition Requiem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 439
Thread images: 95

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50403613
>>
>>50411198
Whoops, misremembered companion Import price. Guess I'll drop Understanding the Art. Don't feel like adding more Phantoms to my stalker club, those two are already annoying enough.
>>
Is there any way to make your spiritual/magical/etc. attacks "toxic" to foes who would absorb them?
>>
According to JoJopedia only thing that can beat GRE is The World Over Heaven.
>>
File: 1478659184772.gif (1MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478659184772.gif
1MB, 240x240px
Alright, so I gave this a little bit of thought. My claim on Familiar of Zero and Code Geass weren't thought through very well. I was more caught up in the idea of being able to expand on and remake them when Reborn passed them along. Unfortunately, I don't have the energy for Geass, and FoZ turned out to be a teeny bit more complicated than I thought. That and I was more interested in just jumping them than I was the setting itself, which felt like a writing trap I put myself in.

So, I'm formally passing up on those. Code Geass is going to Digger, and FoZ is back for grabs. Reborn asked for a note saying that he made the original jump and Void Familiar/Geass be available in their respective canons (which seem like things folks would want anyways). I'll be focusing on Metroid and other things I have a lot more energy for.

Apologies to folks who were anticipating those remakes, and I look forward to seeing the results of other folks working on these.
>>
>>50411490
>seeing the results of other folks working on these
Naive.
>>
What do you need to survive PS238 as a FISS drop in / teacher?
>>
>>50411463
Yeah, but is there a way to defend against its effects? Not necessarily beating it, but just not being eternally hobo-shanked. Basically, what is its "mechanism of action"? Is it a time-loop, telepathic, neither?
>>
>>50411506
Avoid the plot, do your job and keep to yourself, don't act like an asshole and try to hurr durr jumpah planet bust everything on day one.

Just treat it like a job, sempai, and you'll be fine.
>>
Okay! Anon that was asking about GER.

I don't think there's a feasible way to defend it. Because GER's power is literally setting the results of an action to 0, essentially making everything you do completely pointless.

Maybe the exalted jumps have something but fuck if I know

>>>50411276

I suppose, yeah! The Empathetic Weapon perk I made was based off the Binding Blade. Weapon uses outside of magic stuff (which really in this jump means that once you run out of uses a fresh new copy of it appears in the warehouse the next day) is nonexistent.

Empathic Weapon (500 CP) - You have an empathetic, powerful weapon that is connected to you. It can respond to your wishes and create magical effects whose strength is similar to the blade’s own. For example, it can seal a powerful foe in eternal rest, set itself on fire and blast things, ect ect. But it can only act with your emotions (Sealing someone will only happen if you feel great pity for the person and you don't want to kill them, for example), and it can’t do anything too complex. It won’t be able to open up a complex lock for you or hack into a computer (but it can overload the computer if you want).
>>
>>50411530
Merging+Aspect manifestation. You're now immune to literally everything.
>>
>>50411558
*defeat it
>>
>>50411530
Not really. GER is pretty much PLOT ARMOR/PLOT BS to the maximum. If anything I'd just get out the way. GRE wont last forever because eventually the arrowhead worms itself out.
>>
>>50411530
My question is - wtf did you do to Giorno that makes you search so hurriedly for a defense against it?
>>
>>50411490
...I might pick up FoZ. But it's going to take a looong time until I get to it, so anyone else would probably be better.
>>
File: 1411201043365.gif (652KB, 450x120px) Image search: [Google]
1411201043365.gif
652KB, 450x120px
>>50411490
Well ok then. It's better than forcing yourself to power through something you don't really want to do.
Hopefully someone who isn't a shithead picks up FoZ. That's hoping for a lot, but it would be nice.

Either way I'm looking forward to the Metroid jump. Don't you dare leave it in WIP hell for a third time. I don't think my heart could take it.
>>
>>50411536
>avoid the plot
>do your job
>keep to yourself
>don't act like an asshole
>don't try to hurr durr planet bust

... Okay I mean. I know we have a few Jumpers of whom could pass that list easily but are you sure you know where you are right now anon.
>>
>>50411602
>Metroid jump
CURSED JUMP
U
R
S
E
D

J
U
M
P
>>
>>50411626
We can already see the curse working on Heavens.
>>
>>50411575
>>50411597
That's a fair point. I'm not finger-lickin' evil, so I should be okay, right?

>>50411566
Honestly, anon? I doubt that would work. Also, not literally everythingm as TWoH got past it.
>>
File: 1457734900997.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457734900997.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>50411626
>>50411637
Can it, anons. I managed to deal with Disgaea's curse with only a tenth of the amount of fuss I was expecting, and that worked out fine!

So what if I lost a few days of sleep and was running entirely on caffeine, then started hallucinating my home was being invaded by cartoon frog people and then the Cubs won the world series and oh god where did it all go wrong where am I
>>
File: Flex of Justice.jpg (156KB, 769x921px) Image search: [Google]
Flex of Justice.jpg
156KB, 769x921px
Jumpers! You have just finished you glorious battle in the name of -insert patron/motive here- and the media wants to take a picture. How do you pose!

Note, there may or may not be an explosion happening behind you at a safe distance.
>>
>>50411626
Calling it a cursed jump is just ridiculous. If people aren't interested in making it, it won't be made. If people making it have problems to deal with that stop them from making it, that's all there is to it. It was ridiculous to call this or Disgaea a cursed jump to begin with.
>>
>>50411597
Not that guy, but honestly, I just like knowing I have some protection against 'LOL GG YOU LOSE' bullshit.
>>
File: angel1480133547132.jpg (4MB, 2640x3630px) Image search: [Google]
angel1480133547132.jpg
4MB, 2640x3630px
>>50411619
I know, anon. I'm an old jumper and an artifact of a time when If It's Not A Planetbuster It Ain't Shit wasn't an actual metric. Even so, as an early jumper I think the best thing to do is almost treat it like the backstory of Batman. You wander around and learn shit, so that later on you can put on the cape and cowl and go out and be awesome.

Even in the course of being awesome, I don't need to whip my dick out and mushroom stamp everything in every world. If some people wanna do that? Fine. I don't think they'd make it, but it's a single player game.

As for me, though? I've always played the long game.

Thanks for your reply, anon. Here, have a THICC angel for your trouble. I've been making my own for a few hundred jumps.
>>
File: s.t.a.l.k.e.r..jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
s.t.a.l.k.e.r..jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>50411675
>>
>>50411674
You unlock this door with the key of jumpmaking. Beyond it is another dimension—a dimension of meme magic, a dimension of shitposting, a dimension of NEETs. You're moving into a land of both perks and drawbacks, of power- and nerfwanking.

You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
>>
>>50411575
So, I understand there are two "levels" of Stand upgrade. Requiem Stands are apparently impermanent, but what about the other one?
>>
>>50411674
That kind of work pattern is what's killing you more than anything. People can make a good couple of jumps a month if they actually have a daily routine and get used to the writing sequence, rather than just backending their workload so suddenly they feel like they need to do everything all at once.
>>
File: 1479987969763.jpg (149KB, 850x737px) Image search: [Google]
1479987969763.jpg
149KB, 850x737px
>>50411675
"Now if you'll excuse me I need to reattach this arm."
>>
>>50411735
The other one is basically sorta like Killer Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust". Its a permanent thing. Because you still have your stand but it just gains another ability.
>>
File: AS2.jpg (909KB, 713x1023px) Image search: [Google]
AS2.jpg
909KB, 713x1023px
>>50411675
It's important to give people something to believe in.
>>
>>50411735
Awakening just gives you another ability.

It seems related to whatever caused you to try to upgrade your Stand and your overarching goals (see: Killer Queen Bites The Dust) and is permanent, but not as batshit insanely powerful and far out there as Requiem.

No word for it in canon, but the thread treated the two as mutually exclusive last time I asked about it.
>>
>>50411742
Looks like he's been... disARMED.

I'm not apologizing.
>>
>>50411825
I GET IT!
>>
>>50411811
Then requiem has a time limit?
>>
>>50411675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt7FaeATIJg
JUSTICE. IS. OVER.
>>
File: Justice for Nazarick.jpg (31KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Nazarick.jpg
31KB, 564x564px
>>50411980
No I'm not.
>>
>>50411566
That wouldn't work. Stands aren't spiritual beings so much as manifestations of the user's soul. Even if they were, you just trapped yourself because the owner's death is now your death. If it somehow worked to possess the Stand, then GER in particular would be pointless as it erases any effect that directly or indirectly harms its user (i.e. having a potentially disloyal Stand/eating the Stand's soul).
>>
>>50411930
Maybe. We see the Arrow dropping off of Giorno but that's at the very end of the part and no indication is given as to why, nor of if GER is still GER or just GE. Purple Haze Distortion had Giorno still having GER but that's a tie in novel and not necessarily canon.

So in short fanwank.
>>
What kind of [STAND] would an Arcanine get?
>>
>>50412108
Through the Fire and Flames.
>>
>>50412048
Well, Silver Charriot was still a Requiem Stand even after Polnaref died. So that's a point in the permanent departament i guess...
>>
>>50412140
Wait, Stands can survive their users' deaths? I thought they shared injuries and shit, mate?
>>
>>50412116
I

Fucking

Love you
>>
>>50412154
If you dont have the will after stabbing your stand, the requiem stand kills you and goes on to muck about.
>>
>>50412154
Chariot Requiem is... special.

1. It went Requiem as it user died and 2. It passively shuffles around souls between everyone a few kilometers out, so its user being shunted somebody else while their real body died probably did something.
>>
It's refreshing to not have Fate-/Worm-/Nasu-/Naruto-/SMT-/Bleach-/Pokemon-/Capeshit-posting.
>>
>>50412154
Stands are fucking weird.
>>
>>50412116
>>50412158

Power-B

Speed-A

Range-D

Precision-E

Durability-B

Potential-B

how bout minor PyroK, but the ability to set the ground on fire, increasing radius, permanency and power the faster the user goes? Arcanine are big enough to ride and lore has them fast af.
>>
File: Slut waifu.png (1MB, 1536x2226px) Image search: [Google]
Slut waifu.png
1MB, 1536x2226px
>>50412182
So is there any other example of a character that is simultaneously the best and worst waifu of their respective series?
I'm not sure if there is.
>>
File: 5293858-6468693455-32124.jpg (188KB, 900x1283px) Image search: [Google]
5293858-6468693455-32124.jpg
188KB, 900x1283px
>>50411675
I'm confused. Usually once I'm done killing my target, any bystanders are screaming.
>>
>>50412154
Some can. There was one stand in Part 5, whose name I can't remember, that ended up being more or less invincible because the user was dead and it just kept pulling itself together every time they smashed it. They beat it by kicking it into the ocean, and the narration says that it still occasionally attack boats afterwards. Also, there was a guy in part 6 with a stand called Limp Bizkit who used his power to make zombies to keep going a bit longer after his death.

Hmm... A stand that lets you continue on as the stand after you die might be an interesting ability. Might be hard to balance though...
>>
>>50412235
>worst waifu

E X P L A I N
>>
>>50412263
cuck
>>
>>50412182
So, hey.

What happens if I buy Reality Marble more than once?

The RM I have from Tsukihime, and the one I intend to get in F/SN, both stem from my nature as one who rules and dominates.

But where the one I have already imposes my will on those who resist me inside my Inner World, the one I want to buy later instead calls to me all that I rule.

Like Ionioi Hetairoi, but for people and materiel that currently exists in the same reality as me, and willingly submits to my authority.

Would I end up with a mild case of the schizophrenias and two mutually exclusive RMs, or could I just wank the latter one as an upgrade to the first?
>>
>>50412263
She goes on and on about no cheating and a monogamous relationship, then sleeps with someone else for a prana transfer. As compared to Nero who admits she wants a harem, and is openly a slut who then sleeps with someone else for a prana transfer.
>>
>>50412263
I personally love her, but that part where she cheats on you was no bueno.
Sure she had too, but still. It shouldn't be a problem with non retard jumpers though.
>>
>>50412292
Speaking as that anon, having two separate Reality Marbles seems incredibly risky. Do not recommend.

On the other hand, Val said that having two of the same RM would enhance it by 50%.
>>
>>50412341
So...say you decide to copy UBW twice. How powerful would it be then?
>>
Is the Freelancer jump the only that has the perk of bringing companions for free (Best Friends!)?
>>
>>50412367
You'd probably be able to either copy better/weirder things (like Excalibur) or not experience rank-loss.
>>
>>50412402
Maybe other things besides blades and shields?
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>50411463
Hold on, was it ever confirmed whether Giorno was affected by Made in Heaven?

>>50412154
Araki treats the generally recognised "rules" of Stands as a guideline for whatever he thinks is cool at the time. There's a Stand that became an invincible blob after the user's death, a Stand that possesed a sword, a ghost Stand user and a Stand that killed its' owner to hijack someone else, before being defeated by lured near the afterlife's grabby hands and compelled by another Stand to go to hell.

Which may or may not exist.

>>50411457
It's conceivably possible with 8-Bit Theater magic. One guy absorbed vast amounts of evil from Hell, and later his own doppleganger. Another guy invented spells that hurt you when you try to hurt him with them.

>>50411619
>>50411536
I dunno, I just got tenure and tried to get on with things.

Watching China, IL gives me kinda a better idea of what my time there was like.

>>50411692
This guy knows what's up! Though personally, I prefer the many-wheeled, many-eyed, burning-with-eternal-flame kind of angel as a production line template.

>>50411675
I silently walk off into the sunset.

Possibly clipping through a billboard with the iconic spaghetti western sunset on the way.
>>
>>50411452
Have finished companion builds.
http://pastebin.com/rFNbLHqs
Fairly well distributed. I figure giving the Ritual to the Compassion focused Solar should help avoid it getting abused. With this we have a full set of mirrored Riders except for Beast, with Fourze and Meteor significantly upgraded. More importantly we have the ability to produce all the important stuff for altering and improving the various Drivers and Trinkets later on.
>>
>>50412372
It might be. Although the friend option in JoJo's is somewhat similar.
>>
>>50412367
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. I imagine it'd be something like that, but with swords.
>>
>>50412372
Depending on how you interpret the text, yes. If you have it so that the perk allows you to add to the companion limit by bringing a person in on top of the normal 8 for example, there isn't anything else that does that.
>>
>>50412429
Whoops, dropped my trip.
>>
File: 『WIKIHOW』.jpg (189KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
『WIKIHOW』.jpg
189KB, 728x546px
On the subject of Jojo, is there any reason to not take the "They Take Notice" drawback that makes the villain try to kill you if you intend to join the protagonists?
>>
What would happen if you stabbed a soul with a stand arrow? Would the soul gain a Stand? What if you stabbed it again? Would the Stand Awaken?
>>
>>50412465
Because I'm fairly certain that last sentence means the MCs won't fight them.
>>
>>50411675
>Pic Related but with glitter explosion in the background.
>>
>>50412448
My interpretation was that the perk let you import a companion for free but still counts towards the limit. A handy perk when you want all the cool toys and realize you don't have enough to buy companion import.
>>
>>50412471
I would think the soul would gain a stand, as in part 6 we see that the soul, and the stand can be removed from a person separately, even though the stand is part of the soul. Otherwise I think that the soul would function like a body would as far as stands are concerned.
>>
>>50412235
>Best
Not in any universe.
>>
>>50412471
Who knows?

We saw a ghost with a stand once when Kira died and ended up in that alley, so it is definitely possible for a ghost to have a stand. If a ghost can have a stand, a soul probably can too. The question then is whether it's possible to stab a ghost with the arrow. Since the arrow can stab stands and turn them requiem, I assume they can stab souls and give them normal stands.

Please note that this is probably not a good way to deal with hostile ghosts or souls. If they can't "survive," in quotation marks because they're probably already dead, being stabbed with the arrow, they're probably not a big deal in the first place. If they can survive, then you just made them stronger.
>>
File: Chapter_452.jpg (371KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_452.jpg
371KB, 780x1200px
>>50412471
Yes. In fact, what you just described is literally someone's Stand.

http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Sabbath
>>
File: Rsz_640px-ginyudebut.png (85KB, 379x305px) Image search: [Google]
Rsz_640px-ginyudebut.png
85KB, 379x305px
>>50411675
>>
>>50412516
But the perk says you can't use it to let the companions gain an origin or perks, so it kind of introduces a contradiction, since some specific companion import options give origins and perks.

Similarly in some jumps companion imports cost a measly amount of CP like 50, whereas in other jumps you end up having them cost like 300 CP. There's a lot of bizarre stuff in Freelancer, so I'm not surprised that Best Friends! slipped past unawares.
>>
>>50412560
Reminder that Gold Experience got stabbed with an arrow during that fight and didn't go Requiem.

Are there more rules to Requiem Stands then we thought, or is it a simple retcon? You be the judge.
>>
>>50412516
It explicitly is only an Import in that they have a history in the world. No CP to buy stuff, don't even get freebies.
>>
File: castertails.png (2MB, 1600x662px) Image search: [Google]
castertails.png
2MB, 1600x662px
>>50412235
You know this post has got me thinking.
Since the Fate jump is getting split up is it going to be possible to get all the Tamomos? She has 9 different aspects so there's got to be some merit to collecting them all.
>>
>>50412426
>Another guy invented spells that hurt you when you try to hurt him with them.
Actually, that was because Sarda, being the vindictive troll Epic wizard he is, specifically created a "makes Black Mage puke his guts out" spell. So when Black Mage tried to copy it, it work as intented: and made him puke his own guts.

It's the little things, you know.
>>
>>50412581

imo I've always been of the headcanon that a Requiem stand just grants a power that would fulfill a person's desire when they got stabbed with the arrow right at that time, just in a Bizarre way.
>>
>>50412590
Gotta waifu 'em all!
>>
>>50412590
>Merit
Nope.
>>
File: Yurika.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yurika.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>
>>50411436
What even is this? Is this technically an Editionless Edition?
>>
>>50412247
Maybe you're on Commorragh?
>>
>>50412660
>>
File: killme.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>50412660
>>
File: duwang_(1).jpg (31KB, 269x241px) Image search: [Google]
duwang_(1).jpg
31KB, 269x241px
>>50412663
Nope.
>>
File: 1452194621695.png (631KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
1452194621695.png
631KB, 670x472px
>>50412696
>No Duwang drawback
>No Eyes of Heaven scenario
>No 7th Stand User scenario
Sadness.
>>
File: 7fb.jpg (100KB, 232x296px) Image search: [Google]
7fb.jpg
100KB, 232x296px
>>50412696
>>
File: 59a.png (255KB, 446x418px) Image search: [Google]
59a.png
255KB, 446x418px
>>50412718
>Duwang Jump to complete the trio of Jojo jumps
>>
File: 1371240874918.png (27KB, 313x260px) Image search: [Google]
1371240874918.png
27KB, 313x260px
>>50412729
I'll be all the dong I wanna jam! You can't stop me from jamming my dong! I'll jam it all over the place! I'll cover the whole world in my jam!
>>
>>50412743
>trio
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>50412752
Once you make the Duwang jump the third hidden jump will finally be revealed.
>>
>>50412718
We were supposed to get an update for the jump. Then we chased JoJo off.

When they came back for one day to tell those people they missed good-bye, Bancho shat on them.

Really, it's our own fault we don't have stuff like the Eyes of Heaven or anything related to 7th Stand User.
>>
>>50412771
>The 『Path to Heaven』 will be revealed
Fix'd.
>>
>>50412780
So you're saying they were a shit jump-maker with poor work ethic?
>>
>>50412826
Fuck right off, man.
>>
>>50412826
We're all shit jumpmakers with poor work ethics son, let's not delude ourselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 700x823px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 700x823px
drawbacks wanted crinimal, family hatred, 90s anime grimdark melodrama and major loptyr blood

location thracia
background loptyr blood
perks loptyr blood, theme song, bargain, minor holy blood, vengeance, filled coffers, wrath, sol, vantage, companion import, dance puppets dance, nihil, magic weapon skill, charm and deadlord creation

gear magic physical weapon, sol sword, luna sword, defense sword, warp/berserk/return/resore/heal staves, earth sword, crusaders sword, fortify staff, kia staff and stone magic tome
>>
>>50412839
That's the reply he wanted. Just ignore.
>>
>>50412839
Just ignore him bro.
>>
>>50412037
>That wouldn't work. Stands aren't spiritual beings so much as manifestations of the user's soul.
This is incorrect. Several Stands exist after their User's death, showing they have the potential to bespiritual entities in their own right. While it probably wouldn't work on Bound or Integrated Stands, it should work on any of the humanoid ones.

>owner's death is now your death.
Start by absorbing a Stand like Notorious B.I.G. or Judgement, or even just get What Doesn't Kill Me and No Sell to gain resistance and immunity to your user's harm/death. Also, you're not becoming the Stand, but absorbing it, so the rules might not even apply to you.

>GER in particular would be pointless
Agreed.
>>
So I know this is going to stir shit up, but I'm curious, so bear with me? What's the origin of the guy hating Red? Like, which particular shitstorm did that originate from?
>>
>>50412878
>So I know this is going to stir shit up
Then don't ask it. Also, we're not going to give him the pleasure of an origin story.
>>
>>50412878
It's just Red using controlled opposition to make criticizing her impossible.
>>
>>50412878
I dunno. There's always at least one shitposter on here.
>>
>>50412878
She's both popular and easy to discourage. Also, considering he is the MGE shitposter, he might hate hate her because she was one of the strongly anti-lewd people.
>>
>>50412878
You know you can actually go check yourself in the archive.
Search for the earliest mention of "scatovore" and go backwards through threads until you find the start.
>>
File: 1439839919524.gif (927KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
1439839919524.gif
927KB, 500x431px
>>50411825
You should never apologize for art.

>>50411675
>pic related

>question unrelated
Is there a difference between White and Black Creepypasta that I'm not seeing? Other than cosmetic.
>>
>>50412919
One is easier to read.
That's it.
>>
>>50412919
Wow, racist.
>>
>>50412878
Just look for the first few JumpChain threads on the archives.

As in, the very beginning.
>>
Jumpers, have you ever outsmarted yourself? Has a plan ever gone TOO well?
>>
>>50412878
Because the most consistent posters in the thread used to be Red, Konata, and ASA. The latter two don't make jumps so there's nothing to make them public targets over. The other regulars from back in the early 100s like Crux, KOTOR and such aren't that prolific as far as jumpmaking goes, then the people who are extremely prolific at making jumps like Cat and Dog don't show up for drama.

That and Red used to fall for bait pretty consistently, so all in all, she's pretty much the easiest target. It's like bullies in real life singling out the easiest prey.
>>
>>50412936
Wait, that's literally been a thing since the very beginning? Jesus Christ. That's some fucking Shounen-level determination.
>>
File: sain fire emblem.png (252KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
sain fire emblem.png
252KB, 383x500px
I am ALLLLLLLLLMOST done with the Fire Emblem 6-7 jump!

I just have to slog through the class list right now and fill it in.
>>
>>50412971
It's been going on for three.

Fucking.

Years.
>>
>>50412869
What would happen f you used that combo to absorb Stands and you stabbed yourself with a Stand Arrow? Would you Awaken your Stand or Requiem yourself?
>>
File: 1339035112983.jpg (126KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
1339035112983.jpg
126KB, 700x522px
>>50412971
Think about it like this.
Red has been dealing with it for THREE YEARS, and she's still here.
I'm not sure if that's more or less impressive.
>>
Mates, stop talking about this -- you're effectively immortalising him.
>>
>>50413008
Autism can be strong, anon.
>>
File: Do you feel it too.png (598KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Do you feel it too.png
598KB, 1280x720px
>>50412993
>three.
>Fucking.
>Years.
>/jc/ has been a thing for three years
>I've been here since like thread 5 at latest
Jesus Christ, what have I been doing with my life?
>>
File: 1458613787575.jpg (167KB, 1280x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1458613787575.jpg
167KB, 1280x1444px
>>50412993
>Red is a real jumper
>the shitposter is due to a drawback Red took
>the shitposter is powered by fiat, hence its determination
>>
>>50412964

one time i accidentally revealed my electricity powers to wong yunfat in an attempt to stop him from beserking allenby

i mean i made the machine he was using dramatically explode and made it pretty much unrepairable, but now he figured a pilot with electrical abilities could be a good one of the g gundam

that. went about as well as you might think.
>>
>>50413020
No, fuck your potatoes and bake them.
>>
>>50413022
*better one for the devil gundam

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ME
>>
>>50412780
>Really, it's our own fault we don't have... anything related to 7th Stand User.
How much would people complain about a 7th Stand User jump?

If it's even possible to do, I mean. Given that the plot is "self-insert in Stardust Crusaders and also some underutilized stuff going on in the background," it'd be hard to make it original.

Seriously, I'm a little pissed off how repeat playthroughs in that game were handled. Like, repeat playthroughs are highly encouraged because the game has multiple endings, 18 different stands that play differently and have unique events, and that whole business with the submarine route. Plus, you have to beat the game at least 3 times to qualify for the best ending. Then, you have the universe being reset as a central plot point, arguably the most important part of the whole story. Guess what? These threads don't intersect at all. Playing through the game three times and the universe being reset are never connected to each other at all. It's serious wasted potential. There's a clever reveal towards the end of the Josuke route, but the fact that that's all we get is a bit underwhelming, and actually makes it hurt more.
>>
>>50413008
>>50413016
Red actually enjoys being here sometimes though, so at least she's admirable. The other guy has essentially been hate fucking an entire community over a petty grudge for longer than most relationships last. Literally what level of autism even is that?

>>50413020
Oh shit, does that mean that in the real chain, Generic Jumpchain Jump is a thing?
>>
>>50412981
What do fire emblems taste like?
>>
>>50412909
I doubt it's just about lewd not being allowed here, otherwise he could just go to the QQ thread and post the MGE jump there.
>>
>>50413018
>I've been here since like thread 5 at latest
So? If you just treat this as a distraction and have a life outside of /jc/, there's nothing to regret. You'd just be wasting some of your free time with other things.
>>
>>50413018
You got really fucking attached. How do you think people make like twenty something jumps? It's practically borderline obsession to do all that work for free.
>>
Anyone have an idea of where and possibly when Kamen Jumper is?
>>
File: 1388342288176.gif (259KB, 567x522px) Image search: [Google]
1388342288176.gif
259KB, 567x522px
>>50413058
>>50413020
>4chan and Jumpchain threads exist on every earth
>>
>>50413066
Well this place is the 'official' home and origin of JC. Plus he probably got massively assblasted about the entire thread telling him to fuck off.
>>
----------------------------------------------------
>>Slime Rancher (1000) (102)
>Identity
1000>Rolled 8- Overgrowth -000
1000>Actual Farmer -000
>Perks
0800>So Many Slimes -200
0800>Actual Farming (Free Actual Farmer) -000
0600>Self Sustaining (Discount Actual Farmer) -200
0300>Home onthe Far Far Range(Disc.ActualFarmer)-300
0200>Equipment Engineer -100
>Gear
0200>Slimespedia, Basic Vacpack, Starter Ranch -000
0200>Stash of Seeds (Free Actual Farmer) -000
-100>Plort Market Terminal -300
-500>Ranch Hands -400
>Import: Shau'
0600>Slime Scientist -000
0300>Slime Fusion (Discount Scientist) -300
0100>Slimy Geneticist (Discount Scientist) -200
0000>Slime Lab (Discount Scientist) -100
>Import: Goon
0600>Slime Scientist -000
0300>Slime Generation Chamber (Disc. Scientist) -300
0100>Plort Converter (Discount Scientist) -200
0000>Dash Boots -100
>Drawbacks
-200>Battle of the Ranchers +300
0000>Attack of the Tarrs +200
----------------------------------------------------
Vacation Jump. I can pump as much cash as i need into my business. Also, I can simply kill my competitor and all his/her workers, and take their goodies. Set up water blasters around to keep the Tarr under control.

Shau' will make a cross between Rock and Crystal slimes, as well as Rock+ Gold slimes (telepathy makes gold slime catching easy). Also, breed gold slimes to be more easily farmed. (Ideally as easy as pink slimes)

Now we have what boils down to a relaxing bonsai-tree type warehouse attachment, that actually has use. Phosphorous plorts will light my properties (and really anything else that needs lighting) and so on for most of the pre-existing plorts. Psychically active plorts will be developed as well, with plorts to both boost psychic power, or to develop it, not unlike the Toriko pill treatments. Oh yeah, and slimegirls. Neither myself nor my companions undergo the procedure, though experimental development of wateriness on the patient was tested on competitors.
>>
>>50412666
Prototype Jumper violently kills someone in Commorragh and random Dark Eldar comment on it.

> Oh yes, the way that his blood splattered across the floor was absolutely wonderful, and I just have tingles remembering the screams.
>Eating the body afterwords, I prefer to drag the corpse away for a bit and have the finest of butchers prepare an absolutely scrumptious feast.
> I prefer to kill as slowly as possible in order to truly savor the look on their face as the last bit of life is drained away from them, their dying expression then is absolutely beautiful.

Jumper is both confused and disturbed.
Kill all of those psychopathic bastards jumper, it is your duty.
>>
>>50413073
>It's practically borderline obsession to do all that work for free.
Not really. At least jumpmaking/writefagging is somewhat productive in that you're honing your writing and analytical skills. It's better than just sitting on your ass and watching television.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/276748/average-daily-tv-viewing-time-per-person-in-selected-countries/
>>
Here's the Raider perks for the Fallout 4 Update: http://pastebin.com/wmc3sX1n
>>
File: tumblr_nod1wyKHHH1qz8z2ro1_1280.png (225KB, 844x246px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nod1wyKHHH1qz8z2ro1_1280.png
225KB, 844x246px
Every jump I'm in is a lewd jump.

If you know what I mean...
>>
>>50412971
I actually seem to recall there was some guy from the CYOA General who was super pissed that Red left, and so he'd spam the thread.
Very ineffectually, mind. He just spammed out of context bullshit.

I think the intent was to somehow force her back by... making her leave jumpchain? I'm not sure what the logic was.
>>
>>50413066
As one of the people in the QQ thread, I kinda wish they did. I could go for a MGE jump.

But in all likelyhood they just threw it here to start shit, just like whoever posted the generic hentai jump posted it here to start shit.
>>
File: Boner Bait.jpg (135KB, 900x910px) Image search: [Google]
Boner Bait.jpg
135KB, 900x910px
>>50413133
>>
>>50413136
> just like whoever posted the generic hentai jump posted it here to start shit.
just like they posted the generic hentai jump here just to start shit*
goddamnit

The maker didn't want it posted here because they knew it would stir up trouble.
>>
File: 1413765392368.gif (2MB, 279x253px) Image search: [Google]
1413765392368.gif
2MB, 279x253px
>>50413130
IT'S HAPPENING.
>>
>>50413037
I don't understand potatoes. Why does that get brought up from time to time?
>>
>>50413134
That was a very, very long time ago, and it wasn't like everybody in gen cared for jc to leave. It was just that jc kept eating up so much of the conversation that people decided if it didn't leave it wouldn't be gen anymore. Gen has a thing for killing anything that gets too popular.
>>
>>50413080
>what is Heroic BBS magna and jump
>>
File: confused gmod.gif (491KB, 150x132px) Image search: [Google]
confused gmod.gif
491KB, 150x132px
>>50413150
>skeletons
>breasts
>>
>>50413154
>The maker didn't want it posted here because they knew it would stir up trouble.
The maker is either autistic or horribly passive aggressive. His whole stance on his Bleach jump just underscores that, particularly in light of the fact that he wants his jumps on the drive after pulling that little bit of bullshit.
>>
>>50413180
IIRC it's because someone made a "Multiplayer Supplement" that was just a potato recipe or something.
>>
>>50413180
It's old history from back in jc's early days.
>>
>>50413213
My favorite part of that was when he or one of his buddies came into the thread and threatened legal action. That was classic.
>>
>>50413180
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By55io-_u67HR2NaQ2piU3J2YUE/view
>>
>>50413219
>>50413227
story pls
>>
>>50413209
It's a seriously warped ribcage. Assuming she can feel pain that must really hurt.
>>
>>50413150
Literally the most important reason for the Grim Fandango jump is so you can understand how the fuck skeleton sex works.
>>
>>50413213
>after pulling that little bit of bullshit.
Oh noes! Someone remade a jump meant for another community because they were dissatisfied with the current one.

We have to blacklist all his jumps now, for the greater good!
>>
>>50413219
>>50413234
Did anyone ever try making use of the recipe?
>>
>>50413213
He never bothered with posting it here and madr it clear he didn't want it on our drive. What dors it matter?
>>
File: escalation.jpg (44KB, 603x315px) Image search: [Google]
escalation.jpg
44KB, 603x315px
>>50413102
>Vacation Jump
>I can simply kill my competitor and all his/her workers
>>
>>50413213
>particularly in light of the fact that he wants his jumps on the drive after pulling that little bit of bullshit.

It's because there are people who make jumps for a bit of e-fame, whether over there or over here. They have a perfectly serviceable drive, but they don't want to use it because they see this one as "the official one" and they want more people to take what they've made as official.

Can't really say it's right or wrong behavior, but it causes a lot of problems when the authors can't be contacted without deliberately going to another site altogether, or when their jumpmakers see their site as a "safe haven" where they can just hide away from criticism or questioning. At least for /tg/'s jumpmakers you can still try to hit them up on the thread.
>>
>>50413294
>It's because there are people who make jumps for a bit of e-fame, whether over there or over here.

Of course. Why make art if not for others to enjoy it?
>>
>>50413243
The "supplement" itself was just a joke after what happened during Magical Realm CYOA, where everybody got scarred by LEGION and Angel. So from day one it was decided that we wouldn't incur that shit again, but early on there were still people asking for multiplayer - until eventually epicure or somebody made the supplement. By that time though it was pretty much reinforced that multiplayer would never happen besides with some individual jumpers.
>>
File: anime-girl-ocean-clouds-freedom.jpg (149KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-ocean-clouds-freedom.jpg
149KB, 1600x900px
Jump #122 Anno 2070
Faction: Eden Initiative
Ark: Biosphere (0)
Technology: Eco (0)
Perks:
*Oh Captain, My Captain (0)
*Simulation Training (0)
*Community Support (0)
*Science Works (100)
*Handy Salvage (200)
*Reusable Resources (100, Discount)
*Artificial Alloys (600)

Items:
*Eve (0)

I needed a jump like this, where I could clearly help people and clearly make things better. I had magic and perks from places that would let my Ark be prosperous but that really wasn’t enough for me. I wanted to make it so humanity would prosper, not just for the time I was here but for centuries afterwards.

I used the magic and jumper bs to give me a solid platform to work from. I established colonies, had some amazing production going. I also established friendly trade with the other organizations and helped them when I could.

Then I started to “Invent.” Things, Processes to make any soil farm-able, Clean factories and many other things to improve the quality of all life. I sold these inventions cheaply to others.

We helped build new artificial islands and started to devise ways for humanity to live under the ocean.
Then we started on building a space program.

I realized eventually humanity would outgrow their available land and resources no matter how much I helped them. So it was time to prepare humanity to take their next steps

It wasn’t easy to get people on board with it. They tended to see things in the short term. They didn’t see a use for space stations and colonizing other planets. Still I managed to get enough interested that they began to work on it. I will never know how it turned out (until after my spark) but I am proud to say I tried to give humanity a future beyond the time I would be there.
>>
File: 1432533753759.jpg (326KB, 1280x647px) Image search: [Google]
1432533753759.jpg
326KB, 1280x647px
>>50413229
I'm still not sure what the fuck that was supposed to do.
Do they really not know how anonymous posting works over there? I figured they at least understood it intellectually.
>>
>>50413321
Although, I did find actual multiplayer co-op rules for 4 players on pastebin, but good luck getting people to do that with you.
>>
>>50413310
No clue. I've met all sorts of people that make things for different reasons, and for plenty of folks, "fame" isn't the first thing that comes to mind. I think that just as the pursuit of fame comes naturally to you, it doesn't come so naturally to others.

It also seems kind of silly for somebody in SB to feel that they can get famous on /jc/, but I guess we have some folks from SB that are pretty well known here.
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
>>50413289
>>
File: red light special.png (510KB, 739x700px) Image search: [Google]
red light special.png
510KB, 739x700px
>>50413051
Seventh Stand User 2 seems a lot more feasible, whenever it's done.
>>
What are some really good perks for making your stories publications spread?

I'm pretty sure there are loads of perks like that but I'm asking if their are any that are especially good or stand out among the rest.
>>
File: 1-6rQdl.jpg (25KB, 600x201px) Image search: [Google]
1-6rQdl.jpg
25KB, 600x201px
>>50413133

I'm with ya.
Some people want power, some want riches, some want to be god
me?
I just wanna taste the rainbow of eye candy mankind has wrought for years and years
>>
>>50413370
Most people over there have very little clue how 4ch board culture works. They're overwhelmed by the pace of this place alone.

>>50413376
The most we had was a 3 player chain as far as I know between some friends. The conclusion was that it took a lot of coordination and cooperation, but hey that's just like any tabletop party.
>>
So is there any any reason to use a non-hollow form besides interacting with mortals? Like, there seem to be no advantages besides becoming visible.
>>
If I took Arch Mage in Adventure time could I be the equal of Magic Man/Betty? If so would it make me batshit insane?
>>
File: juicy.jpg (303KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
juicy.jpg
303KB, 800x535px
>>50413420
Being made of Spirit Particles would presumably be disadvantageous when dealing with ghost busters and similar ghost hating techniques.
Other than that probably no. Getting used to being invisible all the time might build bad habits for when you inevitably have to be "normal" again though.
>>
How would I go about reshaping a Zanpakuto? Katanas a shit, greatsword a best.
>>
>>50413289
Amoral jumper stereotype rings true in my case. I also need test subjects for operation:slimegirl. Plus it's so easy. At this point i can walk through a complex and all inhabitants will die from brain damage. Or if i'm feeling playful/ bored, I can do it in a more conventional way, with bullets. Or i could punch my way through. whatever.

I'm especially okay with it because they're the force of a drawback. At this point they're simply resources.
>>50413383
that's just pretentious. and messy.
>>
>>50413383
Spiderman is a much better hero to pair up with Doom than Reeds.
>>
>>50413459
>Getting used to being invisible all the time might build bad habits for when you inevitably have to be "normal" again though.

>Oh, right. Pants.
>>
>>50413508
I'm sorry, but if your soul is katana shaped even after awakening it you're clearly a weeaboo.

Mayuri has a zanpakuto alteration service, though. All you have to do is let him fuck with your soul.
>>
>>50411598
Cthulhu once asked 'pick three things you wanted from FoZ' or something, so he's about the only person I know of who's ever shown interest.

Given that was the only thing about it from him i know of, I assume he decided to preemptively cut the shitstorm off by not doing it.
>>
>>50413420
Exposing humans to sufficient amounts of spiritual power leads to super-powered mexicans and stuff.

Do you want to be the source of the next Facebook?
>>
>>50413508
Use the kit from Warframe to make it look like whatever, but still work the same.
Pretty sure it works for that.
>>
>>50413553
That's not the problem, the problem is if I walk around with it in Shikai, then I'll only have Bankai left to pull out my sleeve. And the metaphysical laws of Shounen mean you're less effective the less secret super modes you have.

A jumper letting Mayuri poke around inside of them is probably one of the worst ideas. At least top 15 or so.

>>50413420
Once you're high-Adjuchas or Vasto Lorde class, a lot of people will start either dying or developing weird ghost powers just by being nesr you. Ans unless you have Einherjar, you can't suppress your power.
>>
>>50413573
>super-powered mexicans
>Do you want to be the source of the next Facebook?
What
>>
So, I just went to see fantastic beasts and where to find them.

I WANT THAT FUCKING SUITCASE.
>>
>>50413652
Facebook is the nickname of a guy who when he cuts a person or object he can insert himself into their past. He used this to retroactively "friend" people.
>>
>>50413544
>bad habits
>Oh, right. Pants.

Dude, I do that normally, especially in low-population worlds. Chartreuse made it a habit to keep a spare outfit for me in her Inventory of Steve during the Star Trek Jumps, for when the Chicken docked or landed. The last seven years of Minecraft were spent completely nude. I still haven't worn shoes in almost a millennium. I have trouble fitting in.

>>50413655
>Have only seen the trailers.
Isn't it basically what the Warehouse is for?
>>
>>50413561
Honestly I'm sure if people asked around, somebody would show up who wants to do FoZ. The problem is that half of the folks who want to do it generally don't have the motivation to follow through with the actual writing process.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 192x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 192x258px
drawbacks before the storm and die monster

identity special containment procedures

location site-06-3
perks alternative nutritional needs, clearance level upgrade, genre savvy, something seems off, rules and guidelines, murphy's law, eagle eye, perceptual filter and telepathic skill leech

gear anomalous item, SCP-018, SCP-2485, the full wiki and bottle of SCP-500

pets and companions others, SCP-529, SCP-1370, SCP-1513, SCP-1779 and SCP-2991
>>
>>50413694
He put a goddamn zoo inside it, with weather for the different areas. So much cooler than just a warehouse.

I. FUCKING. WANT.
>>
>>50413691
He could also do stuff like stab the ground and have retroactively laid traps there. Honestly, his power was some Aizen-tier bullshit.
>>
>>50413655
It's all Harry Potter, right? There's something you can grab while you're there.
>>
File: 1470688738261.png (694KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
1470688738261.png
694KB, 800x494px
Jumpers, what is your philosophy?
>>
>>50413645
I mean that I'm pretty sure they look different even sealed. Hell, Urahara has a sword cane as his sword's sealed state, so it's not like "not being a katana" is unheard of.
>>
>>50413645
>high-Adjuchas or Vasto Lorde class
What about as an Arrancar or Fifth Stepper? I seem to remember Kenpachi being looked down upon because he couldn't control his spiritual pressure...

Also, couldn't I just use something like Toggle to limit it to around my skin>
>>
>>50413508
You can just walk around with your shikai released.
>>
>>50413645
>the metaphysical laws of Shounen

>Not abusing your jumper nature
>Not running on the metaphysical laws of Sitcoms instead
>Not defeating the god-king of destruction by having your tiny, 90 year old grandma beat him up
>>
>>50413774
Tell that to Kairo Seijurou.
>>
>>50413645
Aren't asauchi souls or hollows or something? One of the smithing perks in ToP/ToS allows you to manipulate and modify souls. Maybe that would work?
>>
>>50413752
Eh, maybe? Actually, come to think of it, Beard Dude in the Royal Guard literally had a paint brush as a Zanpakuto. If nothing else, I can probably learn how to reforge them from what's his face that's also in the RG.

>>50413761
Yeah but Shinigami are different. Especially in GHQ, Hollows can't naturally suppress their power. I guess Toggle would work.

>>50413774
True, but like I said, that only leaves a Bankai for a dramatic power up. It works for Ichigo because he has like 20 supermodes, but I'd just have the one.

>>50413776
I mean. You're not wrong.

>>50413808
I think they're blank Hollows until you awaken a Shikai? I honestly don't remember.
>>
>>50413726
Fantastic Beasts is about fifty years before the Harry Potter Jump timeline.

>>50413720
Ah. Sounds expansive. and expensive.

>>50413743
>Try to leave places better than I found them.
>Justice transcends Law
>Importance is relative.
>>
>>50413808
They way they're modeled is that they're basically a blank Hollow that your soul imprints/projects on to become a pseudo-independent being and to possess your heart's power without removing it from your chest like with a Hollow.
>>
>>50413843
>Fifty years

We can haz jump?
>>
>>50413858
If so, people should make sure to use the Pottermore information on the American school houses to model the jump.
>>
>>50413858
If you're going to ask you might as well make it. No one has explicitly laid out a claim anyways.
>>
>>50413858
When
Y
O
U
Make
I
T

Although you should probably ask Cats before doing something like that.
>>
>>50413879
I think Cats has said it's fine before, but it's not like talking to him is impossible here.
>>
>>50413858
I'm Lost in Space right now, sorry, can't help you.
Also, I haven't seen it. And I heard something about there's going to be sequels, so I don't want to be regularly having to update the Jump doc for new movies.

>>50413887
>>50413879
>>50413876
Also these guys.

>>50413871
I'm typing into the Google. Will I regret this?
>>
>>50413876
>>50413879
Done.

...And all of a sudden, I want to arrange for newt to be a teacher at hogwarts during my stay there. Tell me he wouldn't be awesome.

>>50413871
What does the school have to do with anything? It only got mentioned very briefly at best
>American school is the best!
>Hogwarts is the best!
>Hogwarts is hogwash!

Thats literally it.
>>
File: Victory.jpg (138KB, 528x801px) Image search: [Google]
Victory.jpg
138KB, 528x801px
>>50413743
>>
File: Jumper's Manifesto.png (967KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper's Manifesto.png
967KB, 1920x1080px
>>50413743
>>
>>50413925
Remember, pillage THEN burn.
>>
>>50413903
>I'm Lost in Space right now, sorry, can't help you.
Sexy milfs, awesome helmets, and creepy space spiders. Hell yeah.
>>
>>50405516
What's the female version of you you're talking about
>>
>>50413908
>He wouldn't be awesome.

>>50413937
You and I apparently have different definitions of Sexy milf. And creepy. Those bastards are awesome.
>>
>>50413903
>I'm typing into the Google. Will I regret this?
No. Pottermore is just the Harry Potter official website where you get tested for your house and wand.

It used to have a bunch of minigames but those got removed so now it's basically just the quizzes and nothing else.
>>
>>50413903
That was more of a 'this is a valid thing to have a jump of?' than 'you do it'. Sorry if it came out that way.
>>
>>50413934
Instructions unclear, loot is frozen in ice.
>>
>>50413908
>It only got mentioned very briefly at best
Because it's not like you got much information from the movie about american magic. The largest amount of info regarding American magic community was from Pottermore, and a lot of that revolved around the school.
>>
>>50413966
He would be FABULOUS.
>>
File: 4179224672.gif (556KB, 268x151px) Image search: [Google]
4179224672.gif
556KB, 268x151px
>>50413743
Find the beauty wherever I go. Fighting is pointless if I can't find something to save.
>>
File: tits.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>50413743
>>
>>50413981
Doesn't they kidnap muggleborns from their families in america and then obliviate the family's memories of the kid? Sounds like an obvious drawback.

Your Foster Family Are Dicks: you're forced to live with a family that treats you like a subhuman for your less than pure blood and leaving them will result in the local law enforcement going after you.
>>
Would something like Drain No prevent a strong soul from possessing me from within?
>>
>>50413979
burn the world
>>
>>50413743
Eat all the sweets, explore all the things, hand-hold all the hunnies.
>>
>>50414048
It's not draining or suppressing your powers so it's probably not covered.
However you can pick up possession immunity in Generic Horror.
Not the Universal one the other one in imaged jumps.
>>
>>50414037
They're supposed to be extra racist against muggles because Rowling hates Americans.
>>
>>50413743
Protect smiles.

>>50414048
That's not what Drain No does.
>>
>>50411490
I'll take it, familiar enough with the setting and I know a place or two trawl through for information.
>>
>>50414078
No, but it's arguably stealing, weakening, or removing them.

>Drain No: Drain No makes it’s user immune to any attempts to steal, weaken, suppress, or remove their powers, including any internal power sources such as mana, soul(s), or chi. (400 CP, discount Drop In)

>>50414091
Are you sure?
>>
>>50414108
Being possessed has nothing to do with stealing or removing your powers.
They're still yours you just aren't in control anymore.
>>
>>50413970
I was trying to be funny.
And failing.
Again.
Oh well, moving on!

>>50413999
You're fabulous. Make yourself a professor at Hogwarts.
>>
>>50413720
Dude, there's space-warping magic in HP.
Just learn the enchantments.
Then shrink the animals down to a manageable size (also HP magic), take them down into the suitcase in your fuckin' pocket.
Want to set up weather, day and night, that sort of thing? Motherfuckin' HP magic.

Seriously. And all you need is to learn the spells. And not be retarded.
That second one is usually a monumental task for the inbred wizards of Britain.

>>50413743
Make beautiful things, help good people, 'rewire' or remove the bad people.
>>
>>50414048
>>50414108
This guy: >>50414127 has it right.
>>
>>50414108
>No, but it's arguably stealing, weakening, or removing them.
It's not doing anything to your powers, don't be a Tera.
>>
>>50414127
Well, I'm specifically talking about those that work by devouring essence or consuming me from within.
>>
>>50414150
See: >>50414146

You're over reaching.
>>
>>50414150
If you're getting soul eaten then you're fucking dead and someone is puppeting around your body.
That's not possession you've already gone home.
>>
>>50414133
>Make yourself a professor at Hogwarts.
Not sure I can? The jump starts you off at eleven, which would be... difficult.

...There are perks around here to let you not be judged by your age, right?

>>50414143
>That second one is usually a monumental task for the inbred wizards of Britain.
America fuck yeah?
>>
So, who here's heard this album/watched this movie?

http://www.terriblefate.com/

It's really amazing what fans can do when they really put their minds to, huh?
>>
>>50414188
And one to make sure everyone accepts your credentials as legitimate. Together you get to be Negi Springfield teaching at Hogwarts, which is much less dangerous to your purity.
>>
File: Justice 1.gif (422KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Justice 1.gif
422KB, 900x1165px
>>50413743
Help people. Teach people to help one another and themselves. Get Waifus. Have fun.
>>
>>50414188
You can do anything, Jumper. Believe!

>>50414203
Or more dangerous, depending on how many charisma perks you have.

Fucking captcha doesn't know what a street sign is.
>>
>>50414188
>America fuck yeah?
She made them even stupider.
>>
>>50414192
I thought that was a pumpkin onahole for a while.
>>
>>50414150
>And if you look here you can see an anon practicing to get Olympic gold in the goalpost dashing event.
>>
>>50413743
Pure Capitalism really.

Make product better than anyone else, have a firm grasp of innovation and how to make your product better, sell my product for oodles after field testing, observe all issues with the product after release and do further R&D to make better products to repeat the cycle.

If someone gets in the way, or there are ethical concerns one must remember: We do what we must because we can.
>>
>>50413102
Wait, when did we get a Slime Rancher jump?
...And why am I only hearing about it literally two hours after finally buying and starting the game?
>>
>>50414237
Man, I love fall but I don't know if I love fall that much. I probably do though.
>>
>>50414244
We got it like, weeks ago. Second jump Skull Slime did.
>>
>>50414244
We've had that jump for a week or two.
>>
>>50414218
I dunno, the Mahora contingent are generally depicted as much lewder and more likely to get teen pregnant than the Hogwarts one, unless we go with the (reasonable) idea that Rowling just didn't depict the shit that people get into in all the convenient empty rooms.

Also, I'm pretty kind of sure Dumbledore would be much less understanding than Konoemon and even the latter would probably take steps if people catch on.
>>
>>50414237
I don't think Link would like that very much.
>>
>>50414177
See >>50414048 .

>>50414165
>>50414177
>>50414240
Okay, fine. So it doesn't work on anything that tries to drain you from within, good to know. I'll be careful not to eat any chi-blocking pills or soul-draining foods.
>>
File: 1468820491609.png (170KB, 540x616px) Image search: [Google]
1468820491609.png
170KB, 540x616px
>>50413743
>>
>>50414192
I've never seen that before, but thank you for sharing it. That was... a glorious intro. If they could do a movie like that, I would watch it three times and then drag everyone I know to go see it too.
>>
>>50414264
>When I offered to let you marry Konoka I didn't mean for you to elope with her while dragging Setsuna along.

>Also, is that a suspiciously large egg in that basket? Please tell me that's not what I think it is.
>>
>>50414226
Pretty sure the whole wizarding world is actually idiots. I'm convinced it's because science – and really, critical thinking skills in general – never became widespread because every jackass in their society can solve most common problems with a wave and a word. They never learn how to overcome small problems without magic so when magic can't solve a big problem they have no idea what to do – and that also means they never change, so they become almost completely stagnant. And Muggleborns are basically indoctrinated as 11 year olds.
>>
File: 1472013636030.png (116KB, 473x632px) Image search: [Google]
1472013636030.png
116KB, 473x632px
>>50413743
>>
>>50414264
I've been to boarding schools, and I can tell you that Occam's Razor holds true--Rowling was focusing on the teen thriller drama, not what teens are actually interested in. They'd probably be safe--parents would have made sure their kids didn't come home with any extras, I would hope--but everyone gets stupid now and again.

Unless there's contraceptives or libido blockers in the food.

>>50414306
Did you at least wait for them to graduate? Mothering is hard enough without having to multi-class as a Student.
Also, I simultaneously applaud your shipping and abhor your inserting yourself into it.
>>
Hey Gaunlet, I'm just going to leVd this here and hope you see it at some point: >>50407211
>>
>>50414165
He's overreaching by assuming that something that says it protects from a specific effect doesn't do so if the effect comes from inside of you, even when that's not specified? Wow, anon, that's news to me. Though I would like it to be updated to say that it only works on external effects.
>>
>>50414366
>Cutting off hand prevents spell casting
>Perk should protect from hand-cutting
>>
File: mars-attacks-soldier.jpg (40KB, 600x247px) Image search: [Google]
mars-attacks-soldier.jpg
40KB, 600x247px
Dunno how to make jumps but if anyone wants to make a Mars Attacks! jump here are some helpful sources

https://www.flickr.com/photos/31558613@N00/sets/72157625601126001/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nerdcoreblog/sets/72157631003610042

From the same brand

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nerdcoreblog/sets/72157622577125417/

Strangely these fellers have been in many crossovers as well, like with Judge Dredd and Transformers.
>>
>>50414366
It doesn't protect against that effect whatsoever.
Doesn't matter if from inside or out. Drain no does fuck all against possession.
>>
>>50414377
>not having two sets of arms
>>
>>50414306
>Setsuna lays eggs. You know. I wouldn't even be surprised if this was canon, knowing the author.

Would explain how they have daughters in UQ Holder.
>>
>>50414377
>>50414384
>not being able to regrow hands
>>
>>50413508
If you have an existing sword you can import that
>>
>>50414377
>Ingesting a metal that grows by draining your internal mana reserves
>perk should protect from being consumed from within
Yeah, nice strawman. Too bad you're shit at analogies.

>>50414383
This is what he meant: >>50414150
>>
File: konatanon.png (217KB, 1280x994px) Image search: [Google]
konatanon.png
217KB, 1280x994px
>>50413743
>>
>>50414417
You know, I'm actually getting pretty hype for this jump. Tell me we're getting close to a preview?
>>
File: beholdermage.jpg (162KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
beholdermage.jpg
162KB, 1131x1600px
>>50414401
>hands
>>
>>50414188
>America fuck yeah?
I don't know much about the expanded HP universe; I've only ever read the books.
Do a portion of the American wizards have a myopic, fascist focus on 'blood purity'?
Even if they don't the fact that they use terms like 'nomaj' and have the most retarded house system ever, make them about equal with Britain wizards in my eyes.
>>
>>50414362
Most of my random greentexts are extensions of whatever chain of thought was prompted by the linked post. I'm not doing a new chain until after I beat SuMo and get a clear read on Ultra Beast bullshit.

And hopefully remember to try and find the best way to do the obvious companion cheat: Bill's Fusion Machine and/or some kind of Pokeball hack.

>Get in the ball, waifu.
>>
>>50414432
Not any closer since Thursday morning.
I'm with family so I haven't been doing much.
>>
>>50414382
ACKACKACKACKACK
>>
>>50414446
I'm sure it's not in canon, but considering the Wizarding world in the UK seems to lag behind the muggle world about a century and a half, I wouldn't be surprised slavery – both of magical beings and maybe even people – was still a thing. Or at least some even more heavily racist laws than the Ministry has.
>>
>>50414478
Slavery was never a thing for Magical America apparently.
>>
>>50414478
IIRC, a lot of House Elves were slaves.
>>
>>50414467
Oh, that's fine, but I have no idea what you said Thursday.
>>
>>50414509
That Shinigami was done, Hollows and Quincies are almost done.
I started working on the Bount in the meantime, and have some stuff for it.
>>
>>50414488
Huh. Okay then.

>>50414508
But House Elves like slavery. They're literally instinctively inclined to servitude and have an existential crisis if they're freed.
>>
File: Ashachu.png (108KB, 811x924px) Image search: [Google]
Ashachu.png
108KB, 811x924px
>>50414457
>not just learning pokemagic and turning people into pokemon the easy way
No need for bulky machinery. Spell components may be a bitch, but that's what friends are for.
>>
>>50414530
>>50414508
Judging by the movie, they let house elves do whatever they want, basically.
>>
>>50413743
Life is a journey. They can begun good or ill, and change for better or worse along the way. It is one grand adventure, which you often call trouble when it's happening. You meet others along the trip both pleasant, unpleasant, and indifferent all heroes of another story. Some are more interesting, and some are less but respect them for they all mean something to someone somewhere even if not to you. Cherish the good parts and people you meet for they are often the best parts of the trip, and comfort in the rougher patches of road. Learn from them how to tread so you don't trip as badly during the next patch of rough terrain. Your story can be whatever you wish to try and make of it, either way it's more interesting than doing nothing. If you can, enrich not only your own journey but that of other travelers you meet for good company on the road is priceless be it short or long kept. Avoid being a bad traveling companion on that note, there are definitely a surplus of them as it is.

And punch anyone who takes a metaphor over ten sentences.
>>
>>50414528
Neat. I'm assuming you're offering Fullbringer stuff, too?
>>
>>50414457
Ah. I took you seriously there for a bit.
Then you mentioned waifu collecting and the serious came back.

On a tangentially-related note, how much would having the Jupiter II--specifically her six cryotubes, which possibly would function in every way exactly like the stasis pods in the Warehouse if you take the ship somehow to the next Jump--available in the Lost in Space Jump throw up a fuss?
>>
>>50413743
Life's like a box of chocolates. Yours will last a lot longer if you take everyone elses.
>>
So YJ_Anon, can we get confirmation that Drain No doesn't prevent any draining from an internal source? Or at least that it doesn't for souls?
>>
What's a good, low risk, place to get a useful hobby? Some uncapped training, researching spells, stacking enchants...something to do at night when everyone else is sleeping.
>>
>>50414582
He said it doesn't negate possession, which is different from draining from an internal source.
>>
>>50414582
Are you autistic?
It prevents draining. What you're asking it to do isn't preventing draining.
Now fuck off already.
>>
>>50414508
They're literally Brownies, which clean your house so long as you don't try and call what you give them payment for their work. Doing so is a bad idea, according to the myths.

>>50414538
Yeah, but if I'm going to rules lawyer I'm going to make sure it's the best method, especially since I'd want them to remain a valid target for the Pokeball for maximum utility.
>>
>>50414570
>On a tangentially-related note, how much would having the Jupiter II--specifically her six cryotubes, which possibly would function in every way exactly like the stasis pods in the Warehouse if you take the ship somehow to the next Jump--available in the Lost in Space Jump throw up a fuss?

So is it essentially getting 6 pods? I mean arguably we have plenty of ships offered that can serve as colony ships and such, so the ship itself isn't an issue, but I don't think we've ever had a ship offered that gives out extra pods as well
>>
File: IMG_0658.png (56KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.png
56KB, 620x456px
>>50414582
>>
>>50414629
Did not edit the text to have contents of the post that was a bait. 0/10
>>
>>50414554
Yeah, I have to read the wiki for a bit for ideas though.
>>
>>50414587
You can get a hobby right now if you wanted. You don't need a specific jump for it.
However WoD mortals can get you three skills uncapped and is arguably the safest jump with skill limit breaking.
Elona is nice but hyper lethal, although you can pick up a dozen or so hobbies with useful applications in the jump itself. Nothing quiet unfortunately, but that's what soundproofed walls are for. It's basically built with grind in mind and if you're actually enjoying it that's even better.
>>
>>50414570
I would definitely avoid that for the amount of fuss it would create.
>>
>>50414192
Goddamn, their music really captures the flavor of the game.
>>
>>50406099

Question about the Infernal jump:

If one were able to convince a Third Circle Demon to come along post-jump as a companion, does its component souls (Second Circle Demons) come along as well, seeing as those component souls make up its thought processes and spiritual functions?
>>
>>50414658
Any chance for the fullbringings offered in new bleach? or will there be a freeform-ish way to make our own?
>>
You people apparently are too narrow-minded to realize that there are different means to achieve an end result.

>>50414591
It can be, like in Merging+Aspect Manifestation, where a spiritual parasite feeds off your soul/spiritual energies to eventually supplant you entirely. Basically,he's asking if Drain No will prevent the spiritual parasite from "feeding", keeping it locked to its current power.

>>50414592
You're barely worth responding to, but yes, draining can be possession.
>>
>>50414668
Given that the jumpmaker said that you can summon demons just fine after the jump is over you can probably assume they have enough of a connection to their component souls to not experience problems.
>>
>>50414683
It is Freeform-ish right now, that might change depending on how it goes.
>>
>>50414608
The Jupiter II itself is fairly basic compared to some of the other monsters available in the Chain, but cutting-edge for her universe's Earth. The cryotubes function identically to the Warehouse's Stasis Pod, but will not function if removed from the ship. Originally planned for the Jupiter II to be 600cp, but might bump up to 800 to have working cryotubes.

So yes, six extra pods as part of an expensive ship that can be easily outclassed by most other space Jumps.
>>
>>50414691
Give a specific example from a jump. Will X from Y jump be able to eat my soul.
>>
As original PossessionAnon, I'm sorry for ever asking a question here. Next time I'll just fanwank something.
>>
>>50414748
If you want to resist possessions, get Unpossessable from Horror Movies.
>>
>>50414706

Thank you!
>>
>>50414691
Damn you're really fucking autistic.
>>
>>50414582
That anon clarified what he meant after he replied; yes, Drain No would prevent you from being drained from within, no, it would not keep you from being possessed.

>>50414748
Don't worry, dude, this stuff just happens from time to time.
>>
>>50414748
Don't worry too much. The autists and shitposters would've found something to jump on anyway. You just happened to be their opportune target.
>>
>>50414725
I dunno. I have no opinion on the matter myself, but I work in ways to circumvent companion limits into a lot of my jumps already, so having no opinion is probably a good thing.

Leave it as it is for now and let people see it as a WIP, they can decide then. Some people will argue undoubtedly that no matter what price you put it at, the extra pods are going to basically end up being a must buy. In a way it's a tough argument to really refute, considering getting extra pods elsewhere is largely an impossibility.

Whether it is attractive generally becomes a matter of what else is within your jump. If you're not going to make something massive with a lot of options though, people are generally going to easily pinpoint out offending elements. And for movies it can be a bit difficult to get a jump any larger than 30 - 40 pages. So just a word of warning.
>>
Okay, so outside of more Fluff for a few perks, items, and Companions, FLCL is essentially done.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JqcnU0iXd-_GMVH-bQ2FZ176wxqUvJ_qarBUw6s-Mo/edit?usp=sharing

I want to finish the fluff before the official release, but everything is in place for the final push.

Questions, comments, and suggestions are all appreciated.
>>
>>50414570
Sounds like a stupid idea put in for the sake of making your jump special because it gives away pods. Even aside from the sheer idiotic metaness of the idea, it's not really possible to balance much of anything against it. Doubling your number of pods is ridiculously beyond pretty much anything else you can conceivably offer.
>>
>>50414748
There's also a Perk combo from Animorphs.
> My Name is Jake!--enormous buff to willpower and resistance to mind control or physical hijacking
> Turning the Tables--when someone attempts mind control, can resist and overpower them, then use the same method of control on them.

Can check the Jump doc for details.

>>50414782
I'll probably end up having to cut them out, just to prompt some variety in builds.
>>
>>50413743

Try to make the jump a better place than when you left it...and have a rip roaring good time commencing maximum plot fuckage if you're interested enough, gather a harem and then just beat up and fight people with your harem.

Also crack as many jokes and have as much silliness as you can, proceed to goof up grimdark settings and spread as much cheer as possible!
>>
Hey eagerDigger, when buying Rings using the Jeweler's Special gear option in NH Part 2, are we allowed to make up Magic Rings, as long as they follow the same general power level as the sample rings?
>>
Would Hollows count as Demons for Satan Soul?
>>
>>50414784
I want a grandpas guitar
>>
>>50414868
I don't see why, Demons actually exist in the Bleach universe and are completely unrelated to Hollows.
>>
>>50414834
I dunno. When I first started making jumps I kind of had the same sentiments, where every jump needed to have "variety", but then slowly I just kind of realized that there's no point really "targeting" an audience as far as perk/item making goes. It's like playing a really bad game of prediction - and if you focus too much on it, it skews how you make your jump.

Sometimes the more you try to "target" the audience the more you end up straying away from the source material. Then for more obscure IPs, you're not likely to get many builds to begin with...and if you go in expecting "well I want to see one build for every background" you only end up getting disappointed. God forbid you do a jump with more than 10 backgrounds in it.

You're probably not exactly at that point yet, but just add in stuff that actually seems interesting to you from the setting. For a setting like Lost In Space it's really more for the experience and the characters than for some special science anyways. This is especially important if you don't really feel confident in experimenting with jump design and such.
>>
>>50414893
Wait, what? They do?
>>
>>50414743
In Soul Eater, where Crona eats Asura, but then Asura eats Crona from within, but then Crona eats Asura from within. Basically like that, but for souls. Or the example I gave with Merging+Aspect Manifestation, where they'd be able to possess you, but not consume you to gain your power. Pretty much Spiritual Assimilation Backfire yeah, yeah TVTropes is shit, I know, but it's good for examples.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AssimilationBackfire

Anyway, it's nil because YJ already clarified, and the guy I who I was defending apparently regrets my (or other anons') interference, so I'll table the issue.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AssimilationBackfire
>>
>>50414834
Your rationale for giving the pods just plain doesn't work. Pods aren't at all technological or replicable. They're effectively just coupons from the Benefactor for bringing people along and are solely powered by that. There's a reason that despite how many sci-fi series we got jumps for nobody tried to insist the cryo tubes from them functioned as pods.
>>
>>50414873
...Wut?
>>
>>50414784
Can you upgrade the pistols in Always Armed?

I'm not sure about Insurance Policy being worth 600cp. Maybe say they're "elite" goons ie special forces tier rather than rent-a-cop tier? Or that they always come with the right kind of mundane weapons for the task at hand (like 'just happening' to be equipped with a net gun if you're trying to capture someone, or just happening to have a rocket launcher if you need them to shoot down a plane)?
>>
>>50414902
Yes, Hell is confirmed to exist VERY early on when Ichigo kills a Hollow who was a murderer in life and the Hollow is dragged into hell. Kubo once said he planned on doing an entire Hell arc, but that fell through.
>>
>>50414904
Crona doesn't eat Asura from within, he/she seals him within a giant sphere of black blood that encompasses the moon...and makes it look like a boob, if I remember correctly.

The ending was fucking weird and also terrible because fuck you Crona didn't deserve to go out like that.
>>
>>50414902
Yeah, Hell is a place separate from Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. It doesn't get mentioned much, one of the movies focuses on it but that's non-canon. But yeah, demons exist in Bleach. Gods do too, going by the fact that one character has a Zanpakuto that has a special anti-divine attribute, though the only person we see that being used on is a highly divergent mutant Quincy.
>>
>>50414893
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure Zeref's Etherious aren't real demons either, seeing as how their "Curses" or whatever worked and her abilities worked on them.
>>
>>50414925
There is that one movie, where Hell's guardians are depicted as being ridiculously stronk, with Hell actually giving Ichigo a sizable power boost in order to punt the main villain back into his cell. Hell's not a place you want to fuck with.
>>
>>50414957
Movies are non-canon, but I THINK there was like ONE part of the manga that showed two of the Espada in hell.

>>50414950
Demons in Fairy Tail seem to be natural life-forms, Zeref's demons are made with a magic for creating Life. He could have made them using the Demon template.
>>
Here's the Fire Emblem 6-7 jump, for commenting on and looking at.
>>
>>50414924
I hadn't considered letting the pistols be upgradable. I'm not sure it's a great idea honestly. What about if I inserted a line about them being at least comparable to the weaponry of the universe you're currently in? For example, you take Always Armed and head to Warhammer 40k, which lets you have Bolter Pistols instead of a modern firearm that would be essentially useless.

I do like the idea about buffing Insurance Policy. Giving them the right weapons for the job and making them trained individuals seems appropriate. That should make it compete with the other Capstones...?
>>
File: 627938-bscap0002.jpg (77KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
627938-bscap0002.jpg
77KB, 1280x688px
>>50414957
You mean the part where Ichigo out-stubborned hell and it gave him a freaky suit of armor?
>>
>>50415015
I would love to make critique of this the way I did geneaology, but i need to go to sleep. I will do so in the morning, okay?
>>
>>50415049
Not a problem [thumbs up]!
>>
>>50415033
Yep. Man, the fate of the villain was brutal though, obtaining freedom for a brief moment and then being covered in even more chains then before, followed by being dragged to the deepest depths of Hell. Yikes.
>>
>>50415015
Can we use the Heaven Seal instantly? Also, I presume this brings us to our max level/stats and then some?
>>
>>50415017
That change to Always Armed seems great.
I was mostly asking about the pistols because that's a random thought I had when I looked through it.
And I think that makes Insurance Policy worth the price tag.
>>
File: 1419402951351.jpg (226KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1419402951351.jpg
226KB, 1440x900px
>>50413743
spreading the socialist revolution to all corners of the multiverse
>>
File: Our Boy.jpg (154KB, 723x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Our Boy.jpg
154KB, 723x1133px
>>50415015
I'm assuming classes and weapon proficiencies are just buffs on top of what you already have. Because that makes sense even if it's not immediately obvious. I also assume we don't actually need a proficiency to use things if we know how they work. Even if it wouldn't be as good as something we had one for right?
Like I could be a thief but I could still use staves if I learned how? It looks like that but I would like confirmation. I don't care much for classes being a thing, but if it's more like specializations then yeah it's good.

Also I'm not sure about the human origin being named human. Kind of weird since dark magic user is also presumably human.

Precious Things seems really really good for 200cp as is it might be too good.

Morph Creation is really meta in it's description, but not in a terribly bad way. It is clunky, but I'm not sure how to "fix" it.

Money should probably be an item.

Sword of Seals refers to itself and empathic weapon as a perk even though both are items. Not sure if that's intentional since they apparantly function like perks?

Also Import option for Empathic weapon please? It's also strange to pay 100cp to get what is pretty much a perk out of an item, but there's nothing really wrong about this either.

I request that the dragon form not need a dragonstone after the jump is over as well. Awakening did that and it's nice to not need to keep track of it.

Hopefully this post doesn't look like a mess given how long it is.
>>
>>50415015
Light affinity doesn't really seem to have as much of a bonus like the others. It just makes you a moralfag.
>>
>>50415211
Yes, you could learn how to use staves on top of that.

Yeah, I should do something about the human origin name.

I was thinking about swapping Precious Things and Winds Across The Plains as perks.

Morph Creation description should get fixed, I agree.

Agreed.

Yeah I should probably fix the discrepancy.

Alrighty, import option it is.

Alrighty, no dragon stone needed after jump.
>>
File: Crona-crona-34961935-600-540.png (152KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
Crona-crona-34961935-600-540.png
152KB, 600x540px
>>50414930
Crona did nothing wrong
>>
>>50415160
No, you can't. You'll have to make some kind of advancement before you can use the Heaven Seal on yourself.
>>
>>50415015
The weapon triangle description for magic is incorrect and could at least use a rewording. Unless my weapon triangle fu is weaker than I though dark beats anima, anima beats light, and light beats dark.
If that wasn't the case in 6 and 7 it should at least be mentioned that they're just not exceptionally effective against each other. A bishop and druid going at it won't just no sell each others stuff.
>>
>>50415189
Awesome. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>50412590
Dunno. I have 4 planned Fate jumps, along with Extra already existing and possibly Extella once I play but I dunno how that'll work yet. I'm not sure what's going on with the G/O jump but if it is made, that'll be 6 Fate jumps. 7 if I can get enough stuff for a stand alone Prototype jump. You could get almost all of them Maybe all of them depending on some stuff later once I'm done.
>>
>>50415293
I could see swapping precious things and winds across the plains as working well.
Thank you for the quick response and for taking my feedback into account.
I appreciate it.
>>
File: Crona.jpg (83KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
Crona.jpg
83KB, 600x787px
>>50415304
Crona is on my list of characters that I'm going to save once I go to their jump.
>>
>>50415252

Light Affinity keeps you emotionally stable, which could probably help a lot. Maybe if it helps you resist mind control stuff it could be a lot more effective?
>>
>>50415405
Something like that, yeah.
>>
>>50415015
>>50415332
He's still using the old Geneology magic triangle.
The one from FE6 and FE7 does have light/dark/anima as a second triangle outside of wind/fire/electric.
>>
>>50415015
>Tactician's Luck
This is too vaguely worded by far. Not to mention potentially OP as fuck. Anytime we are in trouble someone comes along to get us through any trouble at all? It feels like you just stuck a companion option as a perk. Can we take every person we encounter with this as companions? What if the jump we're in doesn't let you buy companions? I'd say to replace this with something else, because it makes no sense here.

>Precious Things
This is capstone level, at least. Boosts to everything when in danger and plot armour.

>Dragon Creator- these elements are limitless
Does this mean they can just breathe their element without running out or does it mean we can make antimatter dragons or black hole dragons if we want? It's unclear.

>Money is important
Don't be lazy like this. If you're putting something into a jump, have some self respect and put effort into the writing. This makes no sense as a perk instead of an item and it's pointlessly vague.

>Listen Up!
What if the info we're asking for would harm them or endanger them? Can we just have them tell us anything even if they'd never reveal their secrets willingly? You need a limit or two on this, because I highly doubt it reflects the game.

>Warehouse Arena Add On
You see that comment about low effort above? Copy paste it here. I'm aware of the irony. Also you need some big limits on this, especially since you're offering prizes from past jumps. A 300cp option from one jump shouldn't turn into license to get anything you missed from past jumps or copy powers from past jumps

>Heaven Seal
Is this maximum potential in the context of your class here or just overall? If the latter, you might want to massively up the price.

>Empathic Weapons 100cp bonus
That seems a pretty extreme bonus for just 100cp. Why is it so cheap for the knowledge and skill of making such powerful weapons?

>Drawbacks
It'd look much neater if you arranged these in ascending price,.
>>
>>50415357
Grand Order should at least wait until December for the last story patch, and see how heavy the implications get.

Val, on a completely unrelated tangent, check my drive when you have time. I've got some 0.1s and a 0.5 that I dunno if the perks look alright for (just as far as effects go).
>>
At risk of starting another shitstorm, would Drain No be able to prevent tangification in NGE?
>>
File: Santas.jpg (210KB, 1200x811px) Image search: [Google]
Santas.jpg
210KB, 1200x811px
>>50415515
THE ONLY STORY DEVELOPMENTS THAT MATTER ARE TAKEUCHI WANTING TO DRAW LITTLE GIRLS
-Nasu 2016
>>
>>50415565
All I see are 5 sluts in a room.
>>
>>50415548
That depends. Do you think your soul being ripped out of your body by a god-like being as said body collapses into primordial goop would be prevented by Drain No?
>>
>>50415548
I would say no, the tangification is a soul attack it destroys the barrier between you and the rest of the world.
>>
>>50415585
That depends. If it's removing the soul intact, then probably not. But if it's "sucking" it out, then yes.
>>
>>50415015
I was kind of hoping that member card would seed secret shops through future jumps if I looked hard for them.
Kind of like secret shops from Scott Pilgrim, but more VIP.
Maybe I just like Anna too much, but the idea of stumbling onto them elsewhere is one I like.

Also Wo Dao should not be restricted to myrms especially if you're having things be learnable. Maybe restrict it from purchase, but not from use.
You should probably mention that it will be very difficult to use for those that aren't extremely skilled in swordsmanship, but the idea that I can't pick up and use a really fancy but relatively mundane sword is silly.
Using it well on the other hand...
>>
Are their any jumps that offer perks to disable pain or fear? Either permanently or toggleable.

I know that's an obnoxiously edgy request, but I still think it's a useful option to have.
>>
>>50415602
Nope! Your soul is entirely intact, it's just being trapped in a nightmarish amalgamate of all living beings with souls, unable to die as you spend the rest of eternity with everyone ever, except not because the severely traumatized boy that started it either escapes Instrumentality and gives you and anyone else that wants to get out a way out, or reverses time to a world where Second Impact never happened, depending on whether we're talking anime or manga.
>>
>>50415628
Just suck it up you wuss.
>>
>>50415628
Hellsing has one for pain in the Iscariots perk tree.
>>
How would something like soul collection from Dark Souls work on "mobile souls" like Bleach Hollows and Ghosts from other media? Would it be reasonable to wank that if you "kill" or "defeat" such a spirit that you could then acquire it in orb form?
>>
File: 1406164440769.png (25KB, 525x550px) Image search: [Google]
1406164440769.png
25KB, 525x550px
>>50415628
Generic Horror has both I think.
At the very least it has perks to handle them.
You could go Glados in Portal and just delete and replace the parts of your psyche that care about those things too I suppose. You'd probably end up a turbo edgelord though.
>>
>>50415667
Sure. But how do you kill a ghost? I mean, I know Hollows can be killed, but...
>>
>>50414914
>>50414899
That's about what I figured.

>>50411436
Jump 99: Generic CreepyPasta
>Origin
Alias: Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Cryptid
>Perks
Image Distortion--attempts to record or recreate any aspect of my appearance are scrambled or fail outright
Maw--get Eater-of-Bricks metabolism, bite through steel.
No Face--can remove face, still have all faculties w/out organs
Claws--have razor-sharp claws
Mark--can place symbol on others, visible or not, to keep track of them
Fate Worse Than Death--can lock others in torturous fate if far weaker or near death
Ritualist--in a dark room, light a beeswax candle on either side of a mirror. place a chocolate bar between the candles and call my name thrice, and I shall speak to you. Afterwards, the chocolate is mine.
>Items
Trumpet--brass finger-horn, played near lots of dead has skeletons rise up for commands
Phone--can call spirits of dead through living phone number
>Companions
>Emmy
Drop-In
We Don't Have a Clown Statue--major buff to observation, memory, and mental processing
And Then A Skeleton Popped Out--immune to jump scares
But Who Was Phone?--internal caller ID
>Chartreuse
Cryptid
Demograph--can determine biographical facts with a glance, details with more examination
Traveler--can travel through electrical outlets
>Chisame
Cryptid
Packleader--can command and control mice over a wide area
Teleportation--can pop withing a mile, so long as unobserved
Toxin--body produces a very potent, long-lasting toxin with variable effects
>Chicky
Cryptid
Shadow Person--can take immaterial shadow form, control shadows
Screamer--unsettling, extremely loud inhuman shrieks
Intangible--can phase through solid objects, but might get blocked by magic barriers
>Drawbacks
Monster--folks and animals are all creeped out by obviously-not-human-me
>>
>>50415667
Given you can actually kill ghosts in Dark Souls it would probably work the same as it always does.
If they're a "boss" level soul you'd probably get them as an orb.
>>
>>50415667
There are ghost type enemies in dark souls, when killed you do get souls. So literally no change.
>>
>>50415674
An item from Dark Souls. Or a spirit from Bleach could probably do it. I would assume that if you sufficiently "compromise" their ethereal form you could probably do it, then with little resistance you could acquire the soul.

>>50415683
>>50415687
Thanks, anons. Would you happen to know of an item that can safely store souls separately? There are a few I'd like to redeem/purify, and I'd rather the more aggressive ones not start shit in Soul Prison.
>>
File: incredibly dangerous.png (79KB, 382x467px) Image search: [Google]
incredibly dangerous.png
79KB, 382x467px
sum up your jumper goals in one picture
>>
>>50415709
>not start shit in Soul Prison.
I can't help you, anon, but that sounds like an anime,
>>
File: 1464192758991.jpg (34KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
1464192758991.jpg
34KB, 600x387px
>>50415719
>>
>>50415709
Actraiser has what you want. Sky Palace gives you a mini/personal Heaven and Purgatory to store souls in (and I THINK you can remove them as well?) and Devil's Mansion has a Hell equivalent. Unfortunately, both are 800cp. You can get a discount for one, but that would still be 1200cp.
>>
File: 4bb94d81d1090c467e3330770e179c9a.jpg (200KB, 1680x1133px) Image search: [Google]
4bb94d81d1090c467e3330770e179c9a.jpg
200KB, 1680x1133px
>>50415719
>>
File: MERCY.gif (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MERCY.gif
177KB, 500x281px
>>50415719
>>
>>50415709
Thundercats has a perk that lets you make magitech items that can store souls.
>>
>>50415709
Tales of Symphonia has That Undefinable Thing for making stuff for dealing with souls.
>>
Is there any way to male separate storage sections for the Warehouse? I'd like to use it for collateral-free fights and a prison, but I don't want to give Genocidal Maniac #47 access to a WMD if he escapes his containment box.
>>
File: PCs greatest wish.png (286KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
PCs greatest wish.png
286KB, 640x420px
>>50415719
>>
>>50415813
Salvation War jump when?
>>
File: FatherlyPride.png (191KB, 524x411px) Image search: [Google]
FatherlyPride.png
191KB, 524x411px
>>50415719
>>
File: ss+(2015-04-10+at+11.16.09).png (293KB, 465x923px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-04-10+at+11.16.09).png
293KB, 465x923px
>>50415719
>>
File: 1397510191491.jpg (37KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1397510191491.jpg
37KB, 500x282px
>>50415719
>>
>>50415628
Horror Movies has both, plus an infinite blood perk. Have fun.

>obnoxiously edgy
Nah. The edgy thing to do would be to want perks that make you like pain and fear.
There's nothing edgy about taking pain and fear in stride, or mocking your torturers. It's badass.
>ah, stop it, please
>you're killing me, no
>aaaaah
>>
>>50415359
I also want to save Chrona

But I fear I wouldn't be able to provide the emotional support and attention they need, and will probably not Companion them despite being the cutest son/daughter(?)
>>
File: 1447454122361.gif (722KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447454122361.gif
722KB, 500x281px
>>50415849
>edgy thing to do would be to want perks that make you like pain and fear.
Is "edgy" the word you're looking for?
>>
File: 1417158722163.jpg (140KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417158722163.jpg
140KB, 640x720px
>>50415719
>>
>>50415852
My man.

Well, the Meister perk tree has stuff for helping with Madness, the Human perk tree from Undertale is absolutely great for corruption, mental trauma, etc. as well as befriending and the like to people. Genre Savior from Evangelion would give you a guide on how to interact with and help Crona, and the Caring perk tree from Generic Parenting would make you a great parent for someone like Crona, and combined with Varient perk tree from Generic Children's Television (based on Mr. Rogers) you'd have all you need to help Crona. Can't help on the attention one though.
>>
Some TES- and tangentially TES-related questions:

Do souls used for enchantment still go to the Soul Cairn post-jump?

Is there a way to "intercept" a soul as it leaves a soul gem or otherwise prevent it from beaming to the Soul Cairn?

Would Dragonborn allow you to destroy normally "invulnerable" souls (like a Daedra Animus or Supernatural Soul) that you consume using another method?
>>
File: ITS TIME TO DUEL.jpg (120KB, 816x458px) Image search: [Google]
ITS TIME TO DUEL.jpg
120KB, 816x458px
>>50415719
>>
>>50415943
Souls stored in black soul gems go to the soul cairn, regular soul gems result in them just being drained of power and then going to Aetherius. Dragonborn don't destroy dragon souls, they absorb them into their own soul, dragons do the same thing, when a dragon dies near another dragon the same thing is supposed to happen.
>>
>>50412037
>>50412869
>>50413000
Friendly reminder that gods are often spiritual entities.
>>
File: everykamenriderdriver.png (667KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
everykamenriderdriver.png
667KB, 500x696px
>>50415719
>>
>>50416042
What you really should be REEEEEING/wanking about is that Fifth Step+AM+Merging is like Skill Cracking but better.
>>
>>50416042
Friendly reminder that anything you could eat is something that could be beat.
Which means relying on it makes you an amalgam of losers.
>>
File: 1469716504598.jpg (154KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
1469716504598.jpg
154KB, 900x633px
>>50415719
>>
File: kecleons store.gif (46KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
kecleons store.gif
46KB, 540x410px
>>50411675
BUY MY SHIT
>>
>>50415802
There's a pair of perks in God Of War that allow you to arbitrarily create a pseudo-real location for, and rearrange the layout of, your Warehouse respectively. You could use that to pull a Sims by having a section of your Warehouse not actually have a physically traversable connection to the rest?

Unless GM#47 has some kind of fiat no-clip ability, I guess.
>>
>>50415802
Uh... I'm assuming you've bought an addon for your warehouse that isn't frozen in time / ejects everyone but companions when you close the portal?
>>
File: We_Know.png (961KB, 788x928px) Image search: [Google]
We_Know.png
961KB, 788x928px
>>50413743
>>
File: atxdyzjqi.png (47KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
atxdyzjqi.png
47KB, 730x290px
>>50416042
What you should really be concerned about is if absorbing Heroic Spirits will make Grail-kun mad.
>>
>>50416375
I bought link, and tend to keep one portal open.
>>
>>50416443
Hmm... What /would/ happen if you absorbed Heroic Spirits? Doesn't the Grail want that mana back? Will it try to absorb you? What happens if there's still mana out there when the war should normally end, will the grail send an avatar out to get you?

Also, that comic is eerily appropriate.
>>
>>50414364
The Fifth Step needs a little research per each being used on, as each Hollow i unique in its own little ways, but the nature of the Fifth Step is that its a repeatable experiment which is why Scientist (Yata) gets it as a capstone. In short, yes you can, after a courtesy period of time to understand the particular beings 'rules', activate the Fifth Step in them as long as they A) Have a mask still and B) be a Vasto Lorde.

As for the folks who are talking about Kaizar's ability to rebuild his mask and technically become the Fifth Step of an Vasto Lorde Arrancar. I have no idea if it would be impossible as the Nano-Hollows /do/ reconstruct his body from the foundations up every four or so days... But for now I'll just wait a bit.
>>
>>50416519
Hey, how does one "activate" merging? Do you jump at the being? Teleport inside by looking at it? Touch it for awhile?
>>
File: Mergeing.gif (7MB, 190x143px) Image search: [Google]
Mergeing.gif
7MB, 190x143px
>>50416583
Pic Related is the default method.
>>
Anybody see the latest episode of RWBY on Youtube?

It looks like Yang is finally getting her groove back.
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
>>50416623
I was more concerned with the verbal beat-down Qrow delivered.
>>
>>50416608
So if you didn't have tentacles in your current form, could you use something like hair instead?

Also, do hollows of the Fifth Step have Resurrecion on top of being in Segunda Etapa, or is FS the highest transformation for them? You mentioned that doing Fifth Step later would be more beneficial for Hollow Dinosaurs -- is this still true if you purchase it?
>>
>>50416623
I'm just surprised at how well she took her dads joke; she still seemed pretty beat up about losing her arm up until that point.
>>
>>50416646
I believe it's animate hair to begin with but yeah.

>Also, do hollows of the Fifth Step have Resurrecion on top of being in Segunda Etapa, or is FS the highest transformation for them?
FS is the best you get, though with the fact that it continues evolving it's pretty good.

>You mentioned that doing Fifth Step later would be more beneficial for Hollow Dinosaurs -- is this still true if you purchase it?
Still true.
>>
>>50416638
Raven a shit. A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
>>50416701
So if you take the Fifth Step after you reach Marr-level, do you become utterly ridiculous post-jump?
>>
>>50416740
Likely yes but I'm not sure what your measure of 'ridiculous'.
>>
>>50416753
If you're a dinosaur hollow with a human affinity, do you become a humanoid dinosaur, or a dinosaur with humanesque features (like mask or hands)?
>>
>>50416795
It's fairly vague so I'll allow anywhere in between the two extremes.
>>
>>50416806
Is the Dimensional Lock Device the Senkaimon?
>>
>>50416864
Nope it's a thing that the Shinigami were using at the beginning of the Quest to keep most of the Hollows from flooding the Death Camps. It worked by doing what I said, but it's 'hallway' led to Soul Society IIRC.
>>
Hey guys, so I've been working on some writefagging for the first Jump of my new run when I haven't been working on other stuff, in the spirit of NaNoWriMo (despite not having a lot of time for it, unfortunately). Just finished the first chapter; I'm not that experienced at writing stories, but hopefully it's not complete garbage. If you've got critique or advice, I'd like to hear it.
>>
>>50416899
Does the from withining of Merging+Aspect Manifestation count as Consumption for the purposes of gaining generalized power if you also have the Consumption perk? Does Merging+Aspect Manifestation stack in terms of general power-level? Like, if I ate two different demons, each of whom used the same energy source, would that increase your level of that energy source, if not 1:1 then at least partially? Obviously where it would stack (no physical stats, as that doesn't make sense, but energy reserves do).
>>
Wait, is there going to be a new season of Code Geas?
>>
>>50417311
>Does the from withining of Merging+Aspect Manifestation count as Consumption for the purposes of gaining generalized power if you also have the Consumption perk?
Everything has a default consumption ability, which is the thing where you eat spirits and hollows, the Power Consumption is more like gaining 'Experience' via eating.

>Does Merging+Aspect Manifestation stack in terms of general power-level? Like, if I ate two different demons, each of whom used the same energy source, would that increase your level of that energy source, if not 1:1 then at least partially? Obviously where it would stack (no physical stats, as that doesn't make sense, but energy reserves do).
Nope sorry. It works by effecting your own energy sources.
Thread posts: 439
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.