[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1195: Caturday Morning Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 425
Thread images: 81

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on JumpChain!
>>50396612
>>
>>50400866
AS ANON THAT CONSIDERED DOING IT FOR A LONG TIME I would like to help you, beat it 100% as I have no life. What do you want to know and where can I help
>>
>>50402876
>26
Maybe they'll at least retcon that with Rebirth.

>>50403541
That'd be neat, I guess? I wonder if a jumper could do something similar with something like Narnian Time or if that would just reduce us to a childlike state like canon Nel instead of actually reversing our evolution?

Not that I particularly care, but reading through the threads, it doesn't seem like he should have held it at the end of the last thread before instead of right at the beginning of a new one since only like 3 people even voted.
>>
File: 1479585357046.jpg (132KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479585357046.jpg
132KB, 500x375px
Jumpers!

Cats: do you have any? Are they an integral part of your adventures? Tell me your tails of feline ... uhh, feline fun?

Sorry, my alliteration isn't awake.
>>
>>50403655
Well I took Neferpitou as a companion. Had fun beating the shit out of Gon in his super state. Other than that I don't really do the cat thing.
>>
So, I finally get around and wrote what my /co/ /co/'s stand can do. Thoughts?

Stand Name: 「Ain't Your Fairytale」

Stand Ability: This stand surges from one’s desire to read uninterrupted.

The stand takes the form of a glowing golden book with the Title: [Oh can you hear them cries…]. In order to manifest the stand the user needs a book that hasn’t been written by himself. Only works of fiction are subject to the possession, so no science books or telephone guides. Comics are also excluded. Since the Stand manifests through an object, damage done to it doesn’t reflects on the user.

In order for its ability to be activated, the user must be attacked in a melee range. Ranged attacks won’t trigger the Stand’s ability. If someone tries to harm the stand user on the described way while the user has a ‘possessed’ book on his persona, the attacker will be dragged into the book’s world.

The victim will remain in the book until either the stand user decides to release them or until a time equivalent to the time that it would take a normal person to read the book in one go . While on the book any supernatural abilities that they have are completely useless, and any powers that they gain will not be carried over once they exit the book. They will experience everything as the main character in the book, including the relative time that the MC would experience.

Although the user cannot add anything to the possessed book, he can remove parts from it. For example, if the MC was supposed to dodge a bullet or evade being eaten, the user can choose to remove that part by crossing out the specific lines or simply tearing up the pages that they want to remove. Even then, the victim cannot be killed inside the book, and once that episode has ended, the story will rearrange itself to follow what it’s written next.

(cont.)
>>
File: IMG_0151.png (280KB, 572x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.png
280KB, 572x722px
Last thread the talk of emotional spectrum being finite resource. Its true and its been heavily drained due to several events. Blackest Night, 3rd Army, Wrath Of The First Lantern, War Of The Lanterns. Then the entire GLC was sucked up into another dimension, the Source Wall was breaking and thus the emotional energy was leaking. That happened because Black Hand visited the Source Wall in hope of dying. All it did was turn his arms into a mini-Source Wall. Everything he touched it eventually spread turning everything into stone. Luckily the emotional entities sacrificed themselves to recharge the emotional spectrum.
>>
>>50403646
>Retcon at Rebirth
Here's to hoping.
>Gaunlet and his myriad failings.
Yeah he should've waited. Also he's been completely wrong at points. Not saying he's a bad dude, seems to take getting ragged on fairly well and he does change shit like that fuck up with the devil may cry guy perk, but I'm just agreeing that he should have waited for a more active time and such.
>>
File: pyramid head stand.jpg (448KB, 1562x1840px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid head stand.jpg
448KB, 1562x1840px
>>50403721

If the book is destroyed, damaged or altered by anyone that isn’t the user, it won’t affect the duration or the conditions of the imprisonment.

While the stand cannot ‘physically’ kill the victim (since all is happening in a fictional world), any psychological damage done to the victim will remain once he exist the book, as his psyche will treat this experiences as real. That means that dying in the book will make your psyche consider yourself to be dead.

The stand can only trap an attacker per book that it has possessed, but it can possess multiple different books as long as the the user is carrying them on their persona. Bags or pocket dimensions do not count as carrying a book, but keeping them in a jacket does.

Stats:
Power - A
Speed - E
Range -E
Durability - A
Precision - D
Potential - E

Thoughts?
>>
>>50403729
Oh I was talking about when Spooky held the vote for whether or not to listen to Tousen and rip off the mask.

What were you talking about? Aspect Manifestation or whatever it's called?
>>
>>50403769
I thouhgt you were talking about the fact that Gaunlet was trying to put his work on the drive last night. Oh well my bad.
>>
>>50403812
Nah it's cool, I didn't even know about that. I would think it's probably about ready though, seeing, how many times he's posted it and the last 2 or 3 times has just been people pointing out grammar or formatting.
>>
Someone in the last thread said that Angelroids you create don't count as companions. Does this mean they don't have personalities or aren't as vibrant as the Angelroids in HLP?
>>
>>50403655
most of my animal forms are cats do to being luck themed, and my waifu is a catgirl, so we have a lot of them.
>>
File: 1471269201672.png (302KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471269201672.png
302KB, 900x900px
What do your potions taste like, /tg/?
>>
>>50404502
>/tg/
I mean /jc/. Autocorrect pls.
>>
>>50404502
My potions are much too strong for you, traveler.
>>
>>50404502
salty milk and coins
>>
>>50404502
Mana potions taste like whiskey: combat boosters are like a shot of Jack, more powerful potions tastes like single malt scotch.

Health potions taste like sangria, and you can tell how powerful they are based on the fruity-alcohol taste ratio.

Stamina potions taste like chilled blue or green Poweraide, because fuck you, that shit is refreshing.

Transformation / alteration potions taste vaguely "good," but you can't nail down particular flavor notes. Mental / spiritual effects are more sweet, and physical are more savory.

There are other magical liquids that have particular effects and flavors, but I won't go into those.
>>
>>50404536
Potion seller, I'm telling you I'm going into battle and I want only your strongest potions.
>>
What was that word that referred to non furry humanoid pokemon?
>>
File: Konata.Izumi.311208.jpg (56KB, 448x640px) Image search: [Google]
Konata.Izumi.311208.jpg
56KB, 448x640px
>>50404502
I guess I always imagine them as thick and syrupy. As for flavor, I try to match the colour, which I usually try to make match some kind of recognizable theme for easy identification. So, red health potions might have a cherry taste, blue for mana might be blueberries. But generally they taste kindof sweet and thick.

There might be additives involved.

>>50404450
I think you have to ask HeavensAnon to be sure.
But from what little I know about the series, Angelroids are basically a workforce army, so they've got kindof a robotic mindset in that regard?
I might be wrong, though. I've never actually watched the series.

On that note, it's weird to think that I can just make some Robot Masters and keep them around. But I can. I have a whole perk line that lets me do that.
I should make Bass some brothers or something. I wonder how I'd theme them.

>>50403655
I am a cat.

Though I also have some cats. Generally they're freebies I picked up from some jump or another. I think I bought one from Nichijou just to round out my CP.

I also have a robot cat from Megaman Classic, who helps out Bass and Treble by basically acting as a support unit / Fliptop. Her name is Clef.
Bass acts like he couldn't give a shit either way, but Treble seems to like her.
>>
File: IMG_9995.jpg (195KB, 737x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9995.jpg
195KB, 737x767px
>>50404502
Sauce?

>Health Potion
Strawberrys

>Mana Potion
Blue Berries

>Stamina
Bananas

Rest are similar, with fruit-flavored tastes.
>>
>>50404790
Gijinka?
>>
>>50404876
Thanks.
>>
File: leaving.jpg (52KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
leaving.jpg
52KB, 800x400px
What was the last thing you did before starting your Chain? The first thing you did once you started it?
>>
>>50404502
Health Potions: Sunlight, fire, warmth, and existential despair.

Mana Potions: Moonlight, shadows, purple, and a wolf's howl.

Stamina potions: Root beer.
>>
>>50404894
Is that smoke, or a tree?
>>
>>50404894
Last thing: Eat Lunch.
First thing: Hug my very confused starter pokemon.
>>
>>50404901
Unless Bilbo left one more surprise for his guest, it's a tree.

Gandalf's "dragon" wouldn't leave something shaped like that.
>>
>>50404908
But was it a happy hug or a bittersweet one?
>>
File: 9035a623602b2c4da31181985a427fef.png (570KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9035a623602b2c4da31181985a427fef.png
570KB, 848x1200px
>>50404502
Never been much for potions. I tend to prefer healing magic for myself and my Companions.

Chewable gummy potions, now that's another thing entirely! Cooking and magic skills are entirely too much fun to mix. Fruit snacks that provide a variety of stat boosts, chocolate that heals, and brownies that help recover from mental fatigue! I found all kinds to indulge in my sweet tooth and still gain the bonuses of magical buffs. Dark chocolate was my favorite to work with, but I had to stop using it after several side effects became apparent. NSFW. This may be a side effect of being a semi-harem Jumper.
>>
>>50404502
Various fruit flavours, mostly lemon or strawberry.
>>
>>50404894
>What was the last thing you did before starting your Chain?
Take a dump.
>The first thing you did once you started it?
Finish taking a dump.
>>
>>50404894
Last: Packed my messenger bag full of things in my room.
First: Caught my Starter and went to a library, because Drop In.
>>
>>50404958
Happy.
>>
>>50405081
>turd split into two universes
>>
Ok so, in /Co/Co/'s jump...
The Children of the Atom boons are obviously discounted but limited perks.

One of those is a [Static Stand]
A static stand means its development is stunted and cannot pull powers different to the ones it already had. For example, Jotaro pulled a ZA WARUDO with SP's speed, strength and precision.

How strong can this [Static] stand be?

My idea was one called [INDESTRUCTIBLE]

POWER: A
SPEED:B or C
RANGE: C to B
DURABILITY: A
PRECISION: C
POTENTIAL: -

It is basically a colossus-juggernaut looking beatstick and meatshield.

Idea was to have its ability to be as his namesake.

Either that or maybe to have the option to shift into an 'Automatic' mode where it's range grows, follows simple instructions and no damage is reflected on the user. Actually, that would be better, having the ability to not transfer damage to the user would be pretty neat.

I also, had the idea for one called [HOUSE OF MYTH]
POWER: E - A
SPEED:-
RANGE: -
DURABILITY: E - A
PRECISION: B
POTENTIAL: A

It takes over enclosed spaces to make a 'haunted house' kind of deal. Control over the material, Spatial warping, minor realty alterations creepy shit, etc. of course, everything snaps back when the user leaves the structure.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
Whelp.

I'm too drunk to be jumping but I'm not drunk enough to stop typing or watching China, IL so-time to clear out that backlog

>>50384473
Drawbacks: Dark Responsibilities, The Cold Flame Burns, Bit of a Problem (1800)

Magician, age 28

Fluency (Free)
Meditation (Free)
Potential (Free)
Arcane Expertise (1600)
Prodigal Sorceror (1400)
Magical Blood (1100)
The House of Mystery (500)
We're Friends, Right?: Zatanna (300)
Rod of Asclepius (0)
Fancy Clothes (Free)
Demon Butler (Free)

Hoo boy. THIS totality of existences. If Exalted is a minefield, than this is 'nam, Iraq and ground zero at Hiroshima all at once. Okay, first things first: Find Madame Xanadu, give her a crash course in how to make friends and influence people. Protip: Sometimes honesty really does work, when coupled with self-interest-unlike, say, the paranoia-inducing apparent mutilation of a colleague.

I can sympathise, though. Lord knows I've made stupider decisions under pressure.

And-gotta say, Constantine reminds me of myself when I was a younger. We are going to get along like a house on fire, by which I mean explosively and with the collateral damage that only comes about when you show a man's ex how you craft a fetish. The rest of the team are actually pretty solidly my kind of people, really-especially Deadman and Asa, and so the inevitable magic detective prank war's going to be at least somewhat bearable.

The best way to survive the unending cavalcade of reality-warping horror is to head it off ahead of time. Creepy dream-wizard trying to call up the nightmares of humanity? Use these letters of necessity I have to requisition the Dreamstone many moons before he gets a chance to. Pandora's Box making grown superheroes bicker like children? Nick that thing and siphon it until the Blight can't form.

Alright. Okay, it's still gonna be a crazy decade but if I play my cards right, I can just about deal with-wait.

My Page of Void senses are tingling. Let me just take a look at the fut-
>>
>>50403655
Nope. Cats aren't very good pets for an adventurer. I've been one at least once though.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>50405488
-okay, what.

WHY DOES THE DARKNESS BEFORE EXISTENCE LOOK LIKE ME, BUT FEMALE?! Oh, crap. There's an entity comparable to the Presence out there, and she's....going to wipe out the omniverse in a few years.

Which normally, would have been resolved by the House's meddling

Which would've trapped Zatanna in a super-magic dimension for a time

Which would've awakened her feelings for Constantine, thereby allowing her emotion-vestiges to trick God's Unconsciousness into being overloaded by the world tree's life energy.

Which isn't going to happen now that I got between her and-

...well played, John. I know what THAT look means It's the face of someone powerful enough to interact through visions who's seen my true form. And therefore, my beauty.

Oh god. There's...there's only one way out of this mess, isn't there. And here I was wondering just who my Divine Favor would trigger upon.

Oh GOD.

>>50388812
I won't lie: For a long while I was wondering if you were just making some pun about "Asa" but then I got to the end and everything started to make sense
>>
File: JCARGH.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JCARGH.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>50397167
Elfetale

Human, Royalty

Royally Fine (Free)
Leave A Gorgeous Corpse (900)
Monarch of the Frontier (700)
A Heart filled with Light (400)
Your Greatest Fan (Free)
Instrument of Death (200)
Orchestra Army Jacket (0)

So. This WOULD normally be where I'd start grumbling about the nonsensical nature of super robot wars, except that would be hypocritical of me now when not only does this place seem to be relatively tame, but I'm now being awkwardly squished against a ravenous force of nonbeing discarnate like two people trying to share a sleeping bag, which is also playfully trying to absorb my primal fire into her infinite depths. What relationship issues got me into, I used more relationship issues to get me out of. But at what cost? I used to be the only thing crowding the borders of reality, and now I'm squished up against Prayala here, while she's trying to drown my primal fires in her infinite depths.

I really, really hope the Clouds of Darkness can convince her to take up knitting or something while I'm simultaneously explaining the wonders of the multiverse and restrain her from consuming it all. Well, maybe an exception can be made for that one defective Einst.

And that is why as the main characters go about their day, tentacles occasionally descend from the sky to flail wildly at each other, the fractal, backlit ones trying to slap the pitch-black ones in the general direction of acceptable things to absorb while giving encouraging thumbs-up and whatnot.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>50405488
>>50405516
>>50405534
Okay, that was pretty amusing.

Not bad, Garlock. Not bad.
>>
File: IMG_7802.jpg (95KB, 572x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7802.jpg
95KB, 572x722px
>>50403655
Dogs are better, senpai. They're there for cold winter nights, warn you of incoming danger, they fetch stuff that you shoot, help flush out various game items, and great chick magnet & BFF.
>>
>>50405516
>>50405534
Aha, I knew that was going to be funny.

You may want to hold off on a build, though, because I forgot to add the Lucifer 2016 drawback.
>>
>>50404502
my potions taste terrible, think pennies soaked in simple green.
>>
>>50404450
Allow me to answer. By default, Tools of Daedalus give you the ability to give Angelroids a rudimentary AI(with the pathological need to follow orders if you install the Imprinting System). With time and long-term interaction, they can and do develop personalities, though if you prefer to keep them automatons, you need only make a few adjustments when building them.

As you get better at making Angelroids, you can eventually start creating their base personalities and sentience all on your own, though they're liable to change and develop from interactions with you and people. Personality-wise, they tend to develop and change without going rampant...at least, assuming they're not as crazy as Chaos is. Treating your Angelroids well will likely make this a non-issue on your side.

As for whether or not Angelroids you make count as companions, that's mostly on a chain-by-chain basis and what you folks consider appropriate for created entities in your own chains. Only hard-and-fast rule I have is that already-existing people you turn into Angelroids don't count as companions unless they were already companions (or if you had a pod handy).

This help any?
>>
Jumpers, what are some silly things you want to do in settings that don't have Jumps yet?
>>
>>50405116
>A turd of two earths
>>
>>50405857
I'd like to tell you but talking about it would get me banned.
>>
>>50405820
>This help any?
It does, actually. It isn't a hard and fast answer, but it's a good starting point and lets me shape my narrative.

Thanks.
>>
What are some good jumps to learn to bring back the dead? And not as undead.
>>
>>50406022
>Magicka
>Any D&D setting
>Overlord
>Warhammer Fantasy
>>
>>50406022
Overlord has good resurrection magic, Franken Fran gives you the medical skills to bring someone back to life as long as they haven't been dead for over a day I think, D&D has resurrection magic
>>
File: Surprised Xehanort.jpg (26KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
Surprised Xehanort.jpg
26KB, 500x394px
>>50405857

When a Birth By Sleep jump gets made for Kingdom Hearts, I want to steal Master Xehanort's Keyblade with Usurpador from German Hollow Quest and see if that would make him freak out.
>>
>>50406022
These >>50406062 and >>50406070 plus WoW.
>>
File: Infernals0.6.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Infernals0.6.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So, here's the newest Infernals WIP.

Now with 100% more Drawbacks, and a few more perks. Is the white obnoxious?

Anyway. As always any comments, questions, or suggestions are appreciated.
>>
>>50406099
..Oh, and I'm considering just cutting out Broken Shards Merged. On account of having trouble making a good perk out of it.
>>
>>50406099
Re-asking, can you do a Classpect for Muse of Light? I can't find anything for it that isn't terrible.
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (251KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
251KB, 1920x1200px
>>50406095
I really wish Miib didn't leave. I was digging what he was doing with it. We talked a lot about Warcraft Lore in IRC.
>>
>>50406276
You and me both.
>>
>>50406276
You can thank Exhausted and his buddies for that. They were the ones that started the shit that drove off Wakfu and Miib.
>>
>>50406337
You know you make it really obvious who you are when you constantly bring up your grudge against a random namefag at every opportunity where it's vaguely relevant.
>>
>>50406367
He does have a point this time, though. It truly was Exhausted who instigated the argument, even if it was the shitposter who announced it in the thread.
>>
>>50406367
Did he not do it? Is what I said incorrect? It's not like I'm blaming him for AIDs or some shit, I'm blaming him for shit he did.
>>
>>50406276
I thought Reborn was Miib?
>>
File: light.jpg (31KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
31KB, 500x313px
>>50406181
>Re-asking, can you do a Classpect for Muse of Light? I can't find anything for it that isn't terrible.
Huh, didn't see that question before. But let's see...

Muse of Light would inspire Luck, Fortuitousoutcomes, and Knowledge.

So, you'd probably be able to grant massive luck boosts to everyone around you, making extremely unlikely things go well for everyone.

You could inspire fairytale-like happy endings for those around you, handing out fortuitousoutcomes to anyone you want like they're christmas presents.

And cause people to just spontaneously discover new things, learn everything ridiculously fast, and advance the process of SCIENCE by leaps and bounds?

Also, you'd be shiny as hell.
>>
>>50406401
Reborn = Mib

Reborn =/= Miib
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (161KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
161KB, 960x676px
>>50406401
Reborn is mib. Miib was/is OAA.
>>
>>50406367
>You know you make it really obvious who you are
Who is it
>>
>>50406099
So many awesome options yet I can only choose a few.

Anyway Broken Shards Merged sounds cool but could use refining.
>>
>>50406099
I really like the idea of Broken Shards Merged, but as written, I'm not really feeling it. Mostly because it has very little functionality until you learn specific Charms, and doesn't interact with OCP stuff like Descending Hierarchy/Heart and Soul and Akuma of Your Own does.

...If we import someone as a Second Circle demon, do they become an OC demon, or are we supposed to pick a canon Second Circle for them to become?
>>
>>50406418
>>50406460
Good to know.

Is that Ash/Red as a JoJo character?
>>
>>50406567
Glad you like it. A few more drawbacks have been suggested too, so those will be added next time.

Anyway, the refining... didn't go so well. Which is one reason I'm considering just dropping it.

>>50406569
True, yes... I feel like it either needs to be changed into something more general, or removed.

If you import someone as a 2nd circle, they'll become an OC demon. Though you could base them off an existing demon, and have them be just /slightly/ different.
>>
File: Rock Souls.jpg (310KB, 1052x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rock Souls.jpg
310KB, 1052x800px
>>50405857
When Dark Souls 3 comes out I want to troll all the surviving Abyss Watchers by calling them all Artorias fanboys and fangirls.
>>
>>50406405
Would you mind doing Muse of Doom? Thanks
>>
Anyone working on the Glorious Exalted Sun?
>>
One Of Many [600, Discount for Space Pirate] – It can be difficult living in a galaxy hostile to the forces of progress and science, of which you and your kin are undoubtedly a part of. Sometimes, the fruits of your research are destroyed and your leaders are killed repeatedly by the vengeful Hunter. But you always have a backup handy. You can now recreate any sentient being you have a preserved DNA sample with a 90% or better success rate, complete with the memories or genetic ability of what you’re cloning at the time the sample was collected. While ‘exceptions’ made by your benefactor or supernatural-tied abilities may be lost in translation, you will find it easy to pick up work where you left off if the original is destroyed.

Science Tubing [600, Discount for Space Pirates] – Technology is surprisingly modular in your hands, able to combine and utilize different practices and using them together with ease, as well as creating devices that can accept new, on-the-fly modifications with ease, such as a ‘slot’ for accepting Phazon, a new energy source, and more. This does little for supernatural sources – there’s only so much you can bend before something breaks – but as a bonus, technologies you combine, even when mutually incompatible, seem to function just fine...however, pushing the envelope or constantly combining conflicting sources will eventually burn through this safety net, and you will find yourself biting off more than you can chew. Or the device in question will explode. It’s a bit of a coin toss, really.

Second capstone is a Galfed capstone I moved to Space Pirates. Next is Another (Samus) tree. These look good?
>>
I know nothing of JoJo, would an ability to create a fully-functional UBW-style projection of any weapon I've used before work if it's only one weapon at a time?
>>
File: prototype24.jpg (509KB, 1200x687px) Image search: [Google]
prototype24.jpg
509KB, 1200x687px
What are some bioweapons you've made or adapted, Jumpers?
>>
File: IMG_0154.png (882KB, 843x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.png
882KB, 843x456px
>>50406642
Yeah.
>>
>>50406793
Yes
>>
>>50406766
yes
>>
>>50406767
Looks good to me.

>>50406817
I once created a clone army of angels, mixed with black blood to make them more durable.
>>
>>50406793
JoJo doesn't do obvious stuff really, and that's way underpowered for JoJo. JoJo is stuff like, "turn Things into slips of paper. Once you figure out what they do when they're afraid"
or "ignore three seconds worth of causality" or "summon a Turtle that's bigger on the inside" or "trap people inside a Specific electrical tower" or "a bunch of Toy soldiers come to life and have scale replica functioning weapons" or "make your fingernails spin" or "Erase anything it touches"
>>
>>50393123
I know it's from last thread, but fuck it.
This is, and always has been, my main objective in /jc/. Realistically surviving. My second jump was Twilight. Why? Because it's bullshit survivability with little to no risk. I don't sparkle, so vampire Illuminati doesn't fucking matter. From there, it's relatively low powered settings.
Harry Potter- just fuck off any time shit hits the fan at Hogwarts
InFamous- Stay under the radar, use power capacitor, stay calm.
Lord of the Rings- Don't get eaten by a dragon, fuck off when Sauron shows up.
DC- Be normal human in very remote area. Build and design stuff.

That's the basis of my build. The only assumption of survival/ plot armor I've given myself was during Light of Terra, and just for that jump I've spent a ridiculous amount of hours carefully planning out for every possibility, including mental fatigue.

But after that? Spongebob. 102 Jumps later, I'm confident the only thing that could send me home is me. And that's not happening until I get my spark.
>>50403655
I have a dog. Because cats have no emotional attchments and don't actually love you.
>>
>>50406871
>JoJo doesn't do obvious stuff really
One of the examples in the jump is literally just water bending.
>>
>>50404894
I was smoking a bowl, then I woke up under a tree, still stoned.
>>
>>50406767
One of Many seems kind of bleh for 600 cp. Science Tubing looks good though.
>>
>>50406181
Are you planning to End Jump already?
>>
>>50406817
>take a flood spore
>feed it a D-cell w/ collector
>merge it with a maximised adaptabilty virus/parasite from resident evil
>mate that with the red light virus
>use on kerbals
>???
>SPACE!
>>
>>50406405
Thanks.
>>
>>50406947
I'm doing Homestuck for Jump 413. It's not the longest chain, but that isn't short either.
>>
>>50405099
Library...... I should have done that.
>>
File: Aku.png (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43KB, 403x403px
>>50404502
As someone who prides them self on their ability to cook, my potions are delicious.

>>50404894
Last thing? Cleaned my computer's history, just in case.
First thing? Pick up my new Abra and dance around happily.

>>50405689
>Dogs are better,
I hate to agree with you on something, but you are just correct right now.

>>50405857
I kinda just wanna liven up all of Planescape Torment, it's kind of a dreary setting.

>>50406099
>It's this close to done
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

>No Drawback Limit
This Pleases Me.

>Continuity Drawback
I can only imagine how Hell feels about a 'mortal' holding Gem for YEARS against a tide of monsters.

>Return of the Infernal Jumper
>Guard Duty.
I will take both of these at once, just so I can let out Ted, then punch him back into Malfias.

>Prison Break
Jesus Christ, that's horrifying. Are we still stuck at 10 years? Or are we stuck in Creation until we manage to break ourselves out of Malfias?
>>
>>50406871
>Making your fingernails spin
>This allows you to teleport, do perfect attacks that ignore any conceptual defenses and even gives you new fingernails

And then there is Gold Experience, Star Platinum, Stone Ocean, C-Moon, White Snake, Weather Control and many others that have a great variety of powers and applications.
>>
>>50404894
Shitpost on this thread, obviously.
>>
>>50406099
On my computer, the white text doesn't show up even when I highlight it. I have to copy and paste it to another program.

Broken Shards Merged seems like it could be replicated by just creating a heretical Charm that has two other Shintai as prereqs. Maybe you could learn to merge Shintai with alt forms?

For Akuma of your own, can you choose to limit your Akuma's access to your powers? Do they need to learn your powers by training/spending XP, or do you just dump all your perks on them at once?

For Prison Break, do I only have 10 years to break out? If I made friends with the UCS/Saturn in a previous jump, does it count if I just call them and ask them to let me go?
>>
>>50406817
I hacked every replicator in three quadrants to Modify its food patterns To include a specific prion disease that causes a mild form of Bendii Syndrome.

I Fused the luck virus from red dwarf with adeno-associated virus type 2 so that doesn't trigger an immune response, and thus lasts longer,as in the person's entire life since it doesn't trigger a immune response,but that's but that's more a piece of gear than a weapon,actually, judging by how I did things in prototype and the various viruses, symbionts, von Neumann , nanomachines , etc. I have been exposed to. I am probably a apocalyptic bio-weapon especially after warframe.

>>50407003
it's my understanding that it is his "spin" that lets him do that, the fingernail thing just lets Him spin better.
>>
Silence of the Stars [100, Free for Another] – Traveling the void of the galaxy by yourself may not be considered wise or healthy to onlookers, but sometimes, you cannot suffer the company of others or risk lives that don’t feel the same heavy burden that you carry. You will find that you will always maintain clarity of mind and self even when you’ve separated yourself from society or companions for a long time, and sickness of the mind and heart from loneliness will not touch you.

One With The Galaxy [100, Free for Another] – Technology and the spirit are not quite as different as one would think. The machine is not merely a material aspect of the world, it is born of the dreams and will of minds open enough to create them. You understand this better than anyone, now. You will find that no matter how much or how little of a machine your body becomes, you still have a ‘soul’, and spiritual abilities or senses do not dilute from its overabundance. In addition, you become better at using esoteric practices to give you new insights into technology, though without existing knowledge and skill, these are merely dreams.
>>
>>50406894
>That's the basis of my build.
You're not the only one. I jump fairly conservatively and only really push if there's something I'm willing to risk getting sent home over. I was on my 25th jump before I took a drawback that really targeted me and had consequences beyond mere inconvenience.

I like the slow and steady pace, that way when I finally do get to the bigger jumps where I push more it feels like I've earned it.

>Because cats have no emotional attchments and don't actually love you.
This is horrible and inaccurate.
>>
>>50406925
and that guy went down like a chump in the first three episodes,half of Winning a fight Against another Stand user is keeping them from figuring out your stand's ability.
>>
>>50407032
>Prison Break
How would anti-imprisonment perks work with this? The kind that secure that you will always escape no matter what in some time.
>>
>>50407070
I'm just saying, straight abilities like that are a thing.
>>
>>50405689
Not to mention all the dog options in the chain are superior.
>>
>>50407078
think you might have applied to the wrong person There Anonymous.
>>50407099
yeah, but bear in mind even banchô-Anon made a point of making sure his stand's powers were obtuse and Versatile
>>
File: gil.png (486KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
gil.png
486KB, 848x480px
Can you choose him as a servant in one of the Fate jumps?
>>
>>50406099
>Is the white obnoxious?

If you mean the white text, then yes.
>>
>>50407146
If you don't mind him not having GOB and dropping some EX Ranks.
>>
>>50407040
Hyped already.
>>
>>50407078
I meant to quote >>50406099
>>
>>50407070
>he got beaten in the first three episodes
...I sincerely hope you're not talking about motherfucking N'Doul, the disciple of DIO that came the closest to defeating Jotaro and his crew aside from the D'Arby brothers and Vanilla Ice.

Because he's the only one to control water in the series.
>>
>>50407125
So you think the jumpmaker did a bad job at designing the stands?
>>
>>50407125
I mean, not the anon but the Blue Oyster Cult pre-made stand in the jump is actually pretty damn strong, considering you can control water in all states of matter, and with the amount of spirit/soul boosting perks in the chain I wouldn't be too suprised if one could manage to sink entire land masses after one conceivably improves their stand enough. And requiem you could end up poisoning people through use of pure oxygen molecules.
>>
>>50406099
I'm not entirely clear what Broken Shards Merged does. Does it let you use multiple Shintai charms at once? Because if so, that's pretty awesome. I mean, I understand if you think it's too clunky, but that's a really cool thing to be able to do.
>>
Hey Gaunlet, you here man? If one my companions takes the Fifth Step, can they potentially induce it in me/my other companions after we reach Vasto or does it only work for the person who bought the perk?
>>
>>50404502
They have no taste to them. Which is convenient when I pull it out of a flask and add it to whatever I'm drinking at the time while letting people think I'm an alcoholic. Rick and Morty was an early jump and this was the habit that stuck from it.

>>50404894
Before: Put the first 2 sentences of Bohemian Rhapsody's lyrics on repeat and wait.
After: Confirm situation while uncertainly finishing the initial paragraph.

>>50406022
Anima, provided you go for the gold as a mage.

>>50406099
Slightly obnoxious, but nothing to be concerned about.

>>50406817
I cobbled together a super virus (Warframe, Resi Evil, CATastrophe) held together by picoites which was ultimately geared to make life easier for everyone and act as a all around boost to humanity without any of the overthetop extra "surprises" or unnecessary additions mixed in. Those could be paid for at a later date. While it's ultimately benign, it remains a bioweapon depending on your reference point.

>>50407146
You'd be better off going back in time and persuading the real one to come with.
>>
>>50407186
They kind of did. One of them grants you absolute over water down to the molecular level. Another has several slightly superhuman mechanical soldiers. Pretty lopsided power difference there. Though I heard that the jumpmaker was planning on buffing a few stands before they left.
>>
>>50407199
You can't improve your stand like that, powerwanker scum.
>>
>>50407125
I'm the guy who originally asked about if the knockoff UBW would work. I don't care if it doesn't stack up well against other stands, I just want the ability.
>>
>>50407146
yeah, but he'll have to be built with the servant supplement so....
>>50405857
cinematic Godzilla, so I can be the actually friendly to humans monster rather them the will of the earth. and Super Sentai so I can learn what the hell birdionc energy is.
>>50407186
the The standards themselves are fine In and of themselves, it's just a matter of the meta-of conflict between standard users. JoJoanon did a great job overall.
>>50407199
it's strong, I'm not saying it's not strong I'm saying the meta is a thing and with the meta you want something that isn't just strong, but is also hard for your opponent to plan around.
>>50407183
there is a couple of seasons and a couple of universes. I'm talking about the weird painter with the cherry earrings if memory serves, which it usually doesn't.
>>
>>50407217
Yeah, the Brando, Explorer, and Warrior Stands were supposed to be upgraded and made a lot better than they were.

if Dingus Supreme (Bancho) hadn't immediately taken a shit on JoJo the one time they came back, we might've had that update.
>>
>>50407199
I don't think it works like that, but you could.just get Softcap instead.
>>
>>50407235
>No anon, you cannot improve your stand which is akin to your spiritual energy by improving your spiritual energy

Found the shitposter guys.

Anyone got that pic about our resident shitposter?
>>
File: Post your builds.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Post your builds.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50406767
>While ‘exceptions’ made by your benefactor or supernatural-tied abilities may be lost in translation,

So it's literally useless? Or is it just referring to non-genetically based abilities, which should be a given considering that genetics aren't usually responsible for non-genetic abilities?
>>
File: RichardNova.jpg (99KB, 564x930px) Image search: [Google]
RichardNova.jpg
99KB, 564x930px
Ultimate Spiderman if you take Iron Patriot suit & Nova Corp power. Do you get a helmet that gives you power armor?
>>
>>50407286
You are way too fucking obvious, you know that?

If it doesn't match some enigmatic criteria it's always "literally useless." That's your go-to.
>>
>>50406099
Would you consider allowing Coven/Althing Infernal to let you and your companions merge your soul worlds? I want to make my own Zen-mu out of all of our souls.
>>
>>50407303
I'm not the jump maker, but nothing implies they would combine like that so I'm going to being on the side of they don't combine like that
>>
>>50406743
>Would you mind doing Muse of Doom? Thanks
...Hm. Hard one.

Muse of Doom would passively inspire Fate, Law, Sacrifice, and Death.

You'd be able to impose faith and restriction on others, and bind them in those to make people unable to act against them. Be the best preventive police force.

Through inspiring sacrifice and death, things around you would just start dropping like flies.

You'd be able to make death stick, even to things that normally wouldn't die or would just respawn.

Perhaps something like being a walking wasteland or having a touch of death too?

>>50406953
No problem.

>>50407001
>It's this close to done
>Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
Just need to finish up Items/Manses, and then do the fluff.

>Jesus Christ, that's horrifying. Are we still stuck at 10 years? Or are we stuck in Creation until we manage to break ourselves out of Malfias?
Oh, yes. That's supposed to be in there?

You're stuck until you manage to break out. No 10 year limit.

>>50407028
Hm. Will try to fix that somehow.

That's fair. And most Shintai would just work with alt forms, since they use your base traits.

>can you choose to limit your Akuma's access to your powers?
Depends on how restricting their Urge is, but generally you decide what they get access to. Fully autonomous task-bound ones might learn powers outside of those, if they think it'd help in it's completion.

>Do they need to learn..
They need to learn them by training/spending XP. But when you make them you can basically rearrange their "character sheet" and they get a nice helping of extra "XP".

>do I only have 10 years to break out?
Nope, as long as you need to get out.

>does it count if I just call them and ask them to let me go?
...I'm going to say no.

>>50407078
Well, the drawback would override such perks... And you'd probably end up in a position similar to Oramus. Bound in a state just between freedom and captivity, where the perks don't trigger?

>>50407216
Good to know.
>>
>>50406933
Wouldn't that only happen if you dropped in?
>>
>>50406099
Regarding Prison Break, could we escape by killing Malfeas? I assume that if he's dead he can't exactly act as a prison.
>>
>>50404894
Shitpost on the internet -> hysterical laughter.
>>
>>50407255
>>50407263

We've lost how many jumpmakers and yet we still have that piece of trash?

What the fuck? Whose sins do we need to absolve?
>>
File: You madman.jpg (174KB, 462x2809px) Image search: [Google]
You madman.jpg
174KB, 462x2809px
>>50406949
>>
>>50407321
No, I'm not "the shitposter". It says "exceptions" may be made by your Benefactor, which is code for "no useful properties or memories will be retained. You can't use this to gather information because I, HeavensAnon don't like those kinds of stories, and am going to force restrictions on you and your Benefactor. Nothing 'OP', okay?"
>>
>>50407377
>which is code for
Get out and go back to /pol/.
>>
>>50407335
>You're stuck until you manage to break out. No 10 year limit.
Well now, that just sounds....interesting.
Do we start at the end of the Primordial War? Or at the normal starting point?
If it's the Primordial War, and we take the Continuity Drawback do the actions of our "other selves" happen while we're stuck, but we aren't allowed to interfere in any way?
>>
File: dag.jpg (92KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dag.jpg
92KB, 400x300px
>>50407359
Some shit sticks no matter how hard you scrape.
>>
>>50407146
You can, but you still have to abide by the rules of the supplement. So your Gil will be a bit weaker than normal.
It's a 50/50 shot whether Gil derides you for not being able to summon him to his full potential, or just doesn't give a shit because he's always perfect.
>>
>>50407359
The Phrase "Only the good die young." comes to mind.
>>
>>50406099
Broken Shards Merged is definitely kind of weak compared to the other 400 cp perks. Maybe reduce in price or buff. Or just ditch it.
>>
>>50407385
It's definitely not worth 300, let alone 600 CP. The following is a spectrum that it's pretty much guaranteed not to work on for arbitrary reasons: Mantis Shrimp, Captain America ,Tyranids, Kars, Aquaman, Kryptonians.
>>
>>50407429
>>50407153
>Build him using the supplement
>Get him a A+ GoB and put the EX rank in collector
>Go to the Fifth-Grail War
>Have him helping me to 'retrieve' all the current Gilgamesh treasures with the excuse that he's a faker that stole them

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>50407360
that is actually the reason i really want a metroid jump. And a space station 13 jump
>>
>>50407324
Ah. Hm, yes. I think someone mentioned something like that a long while ago...

I'll add something like that to Inner World.

>>50407340
Unfortunately, no... You'd be trapped in the Neverborn corpse of Malfeas, as everything decays and gets pulled down towards the Void.

Basically, it'd just make your prison /that/ much worse.

>>50407387
I was just thinking the normal starting point.

But that sounds interesting too. I might make it an option...

>>50407463
Yeah. Think I'll just ditch it at this point.

Plenty of other good stuff in there.
>>
Is there anything other than Final Form that lets you access abilities that are exclusive to one alt form in a different one?
>>
>>50407335
>Oh, yes. That's supposed to be in there?
>You're stuck until you manage to break out. No 10 year limit.

Huh, that could be an interesting experience for an immortal and long-term Jumper.

Do the Yozi actually stand any chance of escaping or they're simply going to stay there forever with no chance of escape thanks to some over-god being a dick and not letting the universe day or something like that?
>>
>>50407577
FF is the gold standard, but Prototype lets you combine forms so it has the same effect.
>>
>>50407286
I just don't buy perks like this and use mundane DNA replication from elsewhere personally. I don't like this kind of restriction myself, so my way of rebellion is just not to take it. If I don't have this perk, then I'm not beholden to its rules, and can use perks without this restriction without having Jump-chan herself step in because she doesn't want me to clone a magic animal or something.
>>
>>50407577
On The Edge Of Demise in Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap.
>>
>>50407521
Could you not have perks in white text? It’s really annoying.
>>
>>50407577
Since there's no rules for alt-forms couldn't you just say that you can combine all of your alt-forms from the start?
>>
>>50407600
Just get Animojo from Ben 10 since it does essentially the same thing without the fiat restriction, its better to just not get it then complain about it like shitposter-kun.
>>
>>50407635
Since there's no rules on what counts as a child of you and a companion can't you just rule anything you shove in your vagina counts?
>>
>>50407662
>bulbs in the shed
>doesn't have a designated bulb cabinet with en suite testing area
>>
>>50407720
Yeah, I agree with you there. I don't tend to complain, I just don't take it. That's the advice I was giving him, to just not take it instead of making a big deal out of it.
>>
File: funny-gif-cat-spider-legs.gif (1MB, 270x205px) Image search: [Google]
funny-gif-cat-spider-legs.gif
1MB, 270x205px
>>50406817
The picture is very much related to my first and only attempt at Bioengineering.

Hundreds died before the original dozen were recaptured. But it's okay. They were bad guys.
>>
>>50407511
same
>>
File: 1475011061880.png (38KB, 376x228px) Image search: [Google]
1475011061880.png
38KB, 376x228px
So, uh, no real reason
Anyone know a good-ish list of genetic perks?
I've already got everything from the Fire Emblem jumps that deal with lineage, and I know Kamen Rider Showa part 2 as well as Anima have some neat bloodline stuff
I also know stands are genetic (and my existent family has Coco Stands) so that's handled at the moment
and there's something of a genetic temperment perk in Harlock
Anywhere else that points out at you? Pic hopefully unrelated
>>
>>50407772
Then toss out a suggestion for an improved version or a different perk idea instead of being the waste of oxygen that you are.
>>
>>50407800
Geneforge.
>>
>>50407807
But that involves actually suggesting things and being a constructive and helpful part of /jc/.

And we can't be having that.
>>
>>50407581
Should be... Interesting, yes.

>Do the Yozi actually stand any chance of escaping or they're simply going to stay there forever with no chance of escape thanks to some over-god being a dick and not letting the universe day or something like that?
It's basically an "up to the Storyteller" type thing, with the default assumption being that it's impossible.

The only thing that allowed one of them to escape was a non-canon adventure, and that required the corruption of most of the world + a marriage to the "Ruler of Creation", to make Creation indistinguishable from Hell. No guarantees that'd work for you, but to give you an idea of scope.

Anyway, the Yozi are spiritually mutilated and sworn by unbreakable oaths keeping them in there? Oaths so good the cosmic embodiment of cheating couldn't find a loophole in it.

>>50407627
Noted.

I did ask if it was obnoxious?
>>
>>50407825
Of course. How silly of me.
>>
>>50407819

Wrong choice of words, I mean more "inheritable" traits than perks to mess with genetics
>>
>>50407601
How draining is it to maintain that form?
>>
>>50407871
Basically everything from Naruto is inheritable.
>>
>>50407884
No idea, I didn't make the jump.
>>
>>50407893
Except Wood Release, for some reason. Hashirama's kids didn't inherit that.
>>
>>50407871
Terrestrial exaltations are semi-inheritable, though there's no guarantee your descendents will all exalt.
>>
>>50407871
Pretty sure angel genes could be passed down, given that it's possible to make an angel human hybrid. There's only a 3 percent difference, so if you're an NGE angel you should be able to pass down angel stuff to your kids. You probably should take hybrid and/or final form, because angels are fucking huge.

Also, the Force is apparently genetic? I mean, all of Anakin's kids had the Force, and all of his grandkids had it in the Expanded Universe, hell his descendants from a hundred years in the future had it! Then again, Anakin was supposed to be the new Father, so that might just be him being ungodly powerful and tied to the Force.
>>
>>50407854
>I did ask if it was obnoxious?
And I said yes. >>50407151

Maybe you could use dark gold instead?
>>
>>50407904
Wood Release is the weirdest anomaly in the series, more or less. The way it works makes it seem like it came from the shinju/Ten Tails, not Kaguya.
>>
>>50407938
Obviously. Divide and conquer, anon, divide and conquer.
>>
In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, can a person learn all the jobs of that race? Can they use multiple jobs at once?
>>
>>50407938
Yeah they pretty much are. It's all bait, anon.
>>
>>50407938
The regeneration bit is probably coming from how it doesn't let you copy supernatural abilities.
>>
>>50407938
Did you mean, "wouldn't"? Also, of course, it's the shitposter, he gave himself away with his "it's useless" and "but you can't be planet busting yourself".
>>
>>50407954
Ridley's regeneration is natural, though.
>>
File: amazon1480006482693.jpg (167KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
amazon1480006482693.jpg
167KB, 1024x1448px
>>50407938
>What, are you fuckers just trying to shit on Heavens since Red stopped posting so much?
Drop the plural and it's accurate. It's just the shitposter shitposting again, anon.
>>
>>50407965
The divide there isn't really clear. I mean, what counts as supernatural? Is it just magic? What about psychic powers? Innate elemental manipulation (a thing in Metroid)?
>>
>>50407954
Supernatural is admittedly a nebulous and weird term, so the 'filter out' part is now just things tied to magic, which (far as I know) doesn't exist in Metroid land.

I didn't want to dignify our usual trouble child with a response just because I wanted to see how desperate his rants got, but it would probably be annoying to clarify later, so I'm posting this.

Anyways.

Respectable Career [200, Discount for Another] – A warrior is needed in all places, whether on the open battlefield or in the shadows. You may be called upon to do unsavory things, or to take mercenary work to survive. Despite this, notable individuals in the world will look upon you by virtue of your merits and skill, not your side or choice of career. Indeed, powerful and influential figures may be drawn to you for your services if your goals could potentially align with theirs...and even your worst enemies will carry a healthy amount of fear and respect for you.
>>
>>50407800
>>50407871
The Diclonius in Elfen Lied have a genetic virus that overwrites human genes with their own.

Bending powers from Avatar, Harry Potter magic, X-Gene mutations, and The Force are all inheritable but not 100% guaranteed to be passed down,
>>
>>50407948
Yes to the first and you can use the abilities of Two at a time to the second part of your question.
>>
>>50407932
Oh, sorry. Must've lost your reply in the others...

Dark gold could perhaps work. I'll experiment a bit for the next pdf.
>>
>>50407986
Personally, the problem I have with it individually is less that the perk itself doesn't work on the 'supernatural', but more the fiat way the restriction works. Like Jump-chan is actively interfering and will come and slap you down personally if you try an use this perk with something restricted. This is especially bad if you're like me and believe that drawbacks/weaknesses override strengths, so that means if I have this perk and the knowledge/skill from it comes into play at all, then jump-chan will stop me from cloning a magic thing even if I have a perk that specifically works to clone magic things too.
>>
>>50407948
Yes. Sortof.

Jobs are learnable through training and prerequisites. Some jobs for instance require you to know how to already use another job, or two, or three. After the prerequisites are met, you have the ability to learn from that job, although you don't start out knowing anything but its most basic skillset.

It's possible to equip the commands of another job you already know (so, a White Mage can also have access to Black Magic IF they know how to be a Black Mage already), but they only gain stats based on their current job and are unable to advance any other job than their current one.

At least that's how it works in the games.
>>
>>50408012
>it's another "Depicting My Benefactor In X Way" episode.
>>
>>50407854
>The only thing that allowed one of them to escape was a non-canon adventure, and that required the corruption of most of the world + a marriage to the "Ruler of Creation", to make Creation indistinguishable from Hell. No guarantees that'd work for you, but to give you an idea of scope.
>Anyway, the Yozi are spiritually mutilated and sworn by unbreakable oaths keeping them in there? Oaths so good the cosmic embodiment of cheating couldn't find a loophole in it.
So it's basically an automatic loss condition then?

Since drawbacks trump perks and everything else, and even if conceptuals aren't capable of escaping...
>>
>>50408032
I just don't like the idea of her being so actively involved, however, that wasn't my only concern.
>>
>>50407986
There are actual ghosts in metroid. Technology can detect them as well. There may not be any straight up invoking of Beelzuchozo to vaporize a continent, but mystical stuff has always been a part of Metroid, especially in regards to the Chozo (and Samus by extension).
>>
Is Heavens being simultaneously called a powerwanker while being yelled at for nerfing stuff?
>>
>>50408060
Yes.
>>
File: test.png (1KB, 277x232px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
1KB, 277x232px
>>50408001
Just remember to make it a darker shade of gold, and it’s perfectly readable while still marking it as different from everything else.
>>
>>50408060
The shitposter is known for playing both sides.

It makes it hard to voice real grievances, like I'm seeing here with my own opinions, which is probably his ultimate goal in addition to just demotivating people.
>>
>>50408060
this is no place for such a thing as "logic" and "rational arguments"
>>
>>50408047
>So it's basically an automatic loss condition then?

And now you start targeting Mardukth because you're running out of steam on Heavens.
>>
File: 1477267662391.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1477267662391.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>50407893
Wait, literally everything? That's fuckin' bizarre.
Gonna put Naruto off for a LONG while. Even with my level of wizard fuckery I know enough about Naruto to know that it gets stupid.
>>50407997
Not...quite sure how Diclonious would interact with everything, the rest sound okay though.
>>50407924
That's marked down, I figured there'd be some that don't kick off immediately but it's worth a chance.
Plus if they get anything from their pops it'd be good looks and charm so they'd be liable to make a dynasty themselves. I've also gotta do pic related beforehand as well.
>>
File: 1479587968783.gif (1009KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479587968783.gif
1009KB, 500x270px
>>50408060
Yes. My laughter is starting to disturb those around me with its intensity.
>>
>>50408012
But it doesn't say that. It says that it can't copy "Benefactor exceptions". Not that the Benefactor is making exceptions about what it can copy. The implication I got was that it can't copy things that are fiat perks that only exist because the Benefactor implemented them rather than any in-universe mechanic for them.
>>
>>50408074
Asking you not to use my opinion to start shit is too much, I imagine.
>>
>>50408060
Welcome to shitposter samefagging.
>>
>>50408085
It's a saturday afternoon after thanksgiving, what are you expecting?
>>
File: 1474169320916.png (160KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474169320916.png
160KB, 480x480px
>>50408060
Man, just a few more posts and I'll get a bingo! We've got the whole gamut here.
>Powerwanker
>Stop nerfing us
>Stop dictating how my benefactor behaves
>HeavensAnon is actually Brellin, Illuminati confirmed!
>Clearly Red is behind this somehow!

All I need is someone to accuse me of magical realming and I win a new car.

>>50408084
This anon is basically correct. When it says 'exceptions', it's referring to either things that had a fiat wall for whatever reason or the weird reality-splicing that comes with imports and perks.

Honestly, the wording and all of this bugs me a bit, so I'll probably make it more clear or just move it to notes where it's less intrusive. I make all of these while on a severe caffeine rush, anyways. There's a reason I still peer review stuff, even if I have to sift through a lot of garbage to find the vaguely-constructive criticism.
>>
>>50408077
Calm down. I think he's saying that the drawback is skewing too hard towards 'literally impossible' than just balls hard. Or are you just trying to start shit yourself?
>>
>>50408077
Hey, you don't need to vent your issues on the thread, anon.

I was just asking if there is any possibility of overcoming that Drawback, specially in a setting when perfects are the common norm and the gods wagged wars against concepts.
>>
File: 1479755488127.png (180KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479755488127.png
180KB, 500x600px
>Shitposter gets banned.
>Both posts whining at Heavens and posts attacking those whining at Heavens got deleted.
He thinks he's 4D chessmaster, huh?
>>
>>50408116
You obviously have a fetish for girls... smoking? Is that what she's doing? PICTURE TOO BLURRY
YOUR FETISH IS BLURRY ANIME PHOTOS GET YOUR MAGICAL REALM OUT OF MY CAR
>>
>>50408084
>>50408116
It does say "or supernatural-tied abilities'. That's what I'm referring to, mainly.
>>
>>50408110
Personally, I'm expecting to write up a fuckton more than I already have.

http://pastebin.com/MP38zaMY
>>
>>50408116
>Man, just a few more posts and I'll get a bingo! We've got the whole gamut here.
You still need nerfwhore, coward, tranny, ">she", SB cross-posting, and IRC posting.

I believe in you, though. You can do it!
>>
>>50408080
>Wait, literally everything? That's fuckin' bizarre.
Even Naruto's jinchuriki status, to a slight degree. Not enough that his kids have any Tailed Beast powers, but they somehow inherited the physical marks of hosting Kurama despite those being depicted as a developmental trait and not a genetic one. You don't get those whisker marks unless you've been infused with Kurama's chakra, how'd the kids get them? At least with Naruto himself, he gestated in the womb of Kurama's last container to give him a constant flow of chakra. The only exposure to Kurama chakra his kids got in the womb was when he impregnated Hinata. Are Naruto's sperm cells supercharged with demon chakra? That's terrifying.
>>
>>50408147
You forgot the Bancho comparisons.
>>
>>50408165
Oh, and give it to someone else / back to REBORN
>>
File: IMG_8005.jpg (122KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8005.jpg
122KB, 1200x900px
>>50408124
My sides are in space.
>>
>>50408165
Whoa now, not even the shitposter goes that far.
>>
>>50408165
Only if they're comparing him unfavorably to Bancho, while talking up how great Bancho is.
>>
>>50408181
What is this plantis eating?
>>
>>50408124
So he was not only shitposting on both sides of the argument, he was also shitposting about shitposted by complaining about hid own shitposting?
>>
>>50408203
Apparently?
>>
>>50408154
>That's terrifying.
Dollars to donuts there's porn addressing this.
>>
>>50408203
That or the janitor just started mopping up responses to the shitter as well as the shitposter's own stuff.
>>
>>50408203
Pretty much. If we were able to get rid of him, we'd get rid of the bulk of our shitposting and our concern trolling about shitposting.

>>50408217
It's not his mainstay, but he does it.
>>
File: kaz-1170x731_zpsejqbglfh.jpg (37KB, 585x366px) Image search: [Google]
kaz-1170x731_zpsejqbglfh.jpg
37KB, 585x366px
>>50408203
We're going even deeper!
>>
>>50408203
There is a reason I post this image when shit goes down.
>>
>>50408194
Plague said it was drool, he did it cause his chat bombarded him sayong the drawing was too lewd because of the blushes. So he drew drool just for keks, in his head he didn't quite get what it actually looked like until people were tweeting it
>>
>>50408243
The nerf on the JoJo Jump by Bancho chasing off JoJo's Bizarre Anon.
>>
>>50408272
That's not a nerf, that's a jump not getting the supplement and updates it deserved because a good person was run out of the community.
>>
>>50408203
I'm pretty sure half the posts in most of our threads are just one schizophrenic guy having several conversations with himself.
>>
File: 1336087700615.jpg (29KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1336087700615.jpg
29KB, 500x404px
>>50408256
Right. He totally wasn't just illustrating his preferred method of and material for feeding his plantis.
>>
File: 1461010440425.jpg (35KB, 412x371px) Image search: [Google]
1461010440425.jpg
35KB, 412x371px
>>50408307
...you didn't even get the brackets right.
>>
>>50408307
>You act like Red isn't literally in the IRC asking how to best nerf MCU magic.

>>50408147
>IRC posting.
>>
>>50408284
In hindsight, I'm kind of happy that there isn't a supplement. Stands run the gambit from basically useless outside of specifically engineered scenarios to autonomous murderghosts with universal timestops and light-speed punches. How the fuck would you represent that in a supplement? Better off just leaving it up to the imagination.
>>
>>50408307
See, now you're just literally making shit up. This is why nobody likes you.
>>
>>50407800
Worm has Biosculptor, which is pretty good.
Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs has a collection of information which includes Genetics information in it's special option reward.
>>
>>50408307
You have already gotten us with the "bait them into an IRC rush to drive off jumpmakers" trick we are not stupid enough to fall for that again.
>>
>>50408047
Non-canon does not mean invalid.

You could probably escape by doing something as complex/grand as the Dragon's plan?

It would just be really, really hard. And would probably require you to get creative.

There's two more Yozi with notable plans for escape (off the top of my head), one doing something weird with the geomancy/leylines in Hell and Creation, and one just planning to barter his freedom against information to stop the reclamation... neither of those are shown to work (only plans for now, they're still preparing and waiting to execute them), but just to give you an idea about other approaches being possible.

>>50408066
Hm. Yes, seems to look decent.

I'll make sure to change it to something close to that.
>>
>>50408369

Er.
>>50407871
>inheritable
Apologies for the mixup
>>
>>50408371
That was an expensive lesson to learn. I hope we don't have to learn it twice.
>>
>>50408415
Because it's all their fault for not having enough patience for thread, am I right or am I right?
>>
>>50408415
[goatposting intensifies]
>>
>>50408382
Oh please. It's not like we're really missing anything with those two gone.

We saw how shit Wakfu really was with the drama surrounding Sailor Moon, and the fewer attack dogs we have around the better.
>>
File: Heaven.jpg (151KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven.jpg
151KB, 800x1199px
>>50408433
Did someone say Goats?
>>
>>50408461
We will never know what lies within.
>>
I guess he's got the -itis.
>>
This is basically just him masturbating publicly.
>>
>>50408466
Because there's absolutely no blame to lie on those who endlessly shitpost and treat other people here like shit.

For three years straight. Three. Years.
>>
>>50408466
I don't think any of us can convincingly play the "take a step back and reevaluate your life" card.
>>
>>50408376
Wait where's the existing white text?
>>
>>50408493
You know the saying.

if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.
>>
>>50408493
God, have we really been doing this for three years? Ugh. I feel so old, now.
>>
>>50408511
There is a sizeable blank spot between Yozi and General perks.
>>
>>50408517
Yeah, but we don't want your best. We want you gone. You've got to have a pretty sad existence if "not being in my presence" is all you have to offer someone.
>>
Get on my level, cocksuckers.
>>
>>50408531
>People wanted to make sure the shitposter wasn't shitposting

When the first four people popping in to IRC are going "RED GETTING REKT WHERE'S THE DRAMA," that speaks... Rather ILL, all things told.
>>
>>50408554
Welp.

This just turned into a tire fire.
>>
>>50408554
Pages 5-8 are a hot mess. Also, is this a remake of Teras or is this another Ghostbusters IP?
>>
File: 1458519037094.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458519037094.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>50408580
>>
>>50408554
We already have a jump for Ghostbusters. Also, half of this jump appears to be you ineptly copy-pasting bits from an RPG book.
>>
>>50408604
Bancho did put all of his stuff up for adoption.
>>
>>50408592
remake of the useless tera jump

>>50408604
it sucks
>>
>>50408592
Looking at it, it could actually be a separate Ghostbusters IP.

I'm now torn between indescribable rage and want. It's already so much better than our existing Ghostbusters aside from the copy-pasted sourcebook bits.
>>
>>50408621
That is some serious eighties hair.
>>
>>50408607
Okay, then, that's one issue down. It's still badly-made, though.
>>
>>50408621
Surprised no one made a The Real Ghostbusters jump. It's not stepping on toes and it's not shit like the new movie.
>>
>>50408630
My comment about pages 5-8 stands. If you're just going to lift something straight out of an RPG source book, at least have the decency to make it look good. This is a shitty cut-paste job.

>>50408621
wood fug

>>50408631
I honestly don't give a shit. Slippery slope aside, I never feel the need to defend Tera.
>>
>>50408652
>it's not shit like the new movie
Shit new movie jump when?
>>
>>50408696
There's basically nothing to do but cunt punt some unlikeable women and move on,
>>
>>50408696
There's nothing I want there. I'd just be an asshole to 4 unfunny women, solve a minor supernatural event, and then hang out in Manhattan for 10 years.

Although that would give me the opportunity to fuck with the US 2016 election, so that's a plus.
>>
>>50408717
> The President Elect is, by landslide victory, a cat.
>>
>>50408734
Still a better election than 2016.
>>
>>50408376
>There's two more Yozi with notable plans for escape (off the top of my head), one doing something weird with the geomancy/leylines in Hell and Creation, and one just planning to barter his freedom against information to stop the reclamation... neither of those are shown to work (only plans for now, they're still preparing and waiting to execute them), but just to give you an idea about other approaches being possible.

Well, that's a relief.

Now, how can you as a Jumper interact with the outside world? It says that your companions become demons and are trapped too, but can they interact in some way with the outside world?
>>
>>50408717
You could always do that in the Youtube jump, as that goes from 2007-2017
>>
File: 1479339666139.jpg (86KB, 994x765px) Image search: [Google]
1479339666139.jpg
86KB, 994x765px
>>50408734
>>50408745
>>50408773
No.
>>
>>50408773
Yes. Even I say it's a better election. That should tell you something.

Then again I expect the other candidate would be a dog. Which means your election is still the worst of possible worlds, you have to choose between a bitch and a pussy.
>>
File: 1458259970919.jpg (31KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
1458259970919.jpg
31KB, 600x462px
Could anyone explain exactly what becoming a Devil-Tiger /does/ in a way a retard could understand? I'm not getting any of it.
You have to serve yourself?
>>
>>50408781
Who dat?
>>
>>50408793
It makes you into a babby primordial.
>>
>>50408804
It's ya boy, Guzma.
>>
>>50408757
I was under the impression that Demons can be summoned? Presumably if they're summoned, they can help you out while not on-duty, or can talk with their summoners on your behalf?
>>
File: 1462493951212.jpg (44KB, 447x242px) Image search: [Google]
1462493951212.jpg
44KB, 447x242px
>>50408806
B-but what does that mean? What can you do?
>>
>>50408833
You can create your own charms that fit your theme. You can change your caste to something completely new. You can recreate your whatever it's called, that thing that gives you limit, so it only gives you limit if you don't act true to yourself, you can sever yourself fro the Yozi and the obese loli they use to control Infernal exaltations, you can make your own inner world, you can create your own demons.
>>
File: Ya Boy.png (129KB, 399x242px) Image search: [Google]
Ya Boy.png
129KB, 399x242px
>>50408815
>>
File: daddy-face-swap.jpg (22KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
daddy-face-swap.jpg
22KB, 550x412px
>>50408634
You mean GREIGHTIES HAIR.
>>
File: Screenshot_13.png (2MB, 1051x630px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.png
2MB, 1051x630px
>>50408793
You get to tailor make your infernal exalt abilities to whatever you want. This means you can pick what colour you glow when using abilities and changing up the inherent caste abilities (examples of which are making oaths binding, becoming completely silent, and causing fear in almost any target). However the big thing is making a bunch of custom charms. All the yozi's have their own sets of charms that regular infernals draw on to do shit and this allows you to become one for the purposes of making your own set of abilities. Plus there are some other generic benefits like creating your own demons, carving your soul into an inner world, and turning people into akuma who can learn your charms but are also slaved to your will.
>>
File: 1479440115864.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1479440115864.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>50408734
>> The President Elect is, by landslide victory, a cat.
>>
>>50408793
Sure, it's not too complicated. Let me go down the list.

Firstly, going Devil-Tiger means that instead of using the themes of the Yozi in developing your charms, you get to use your own. Essentially, you create a "notional Yozi", a hypothetical of what you would be if you were a Primordial, and develop charms along its themes. So they're still weird cosmic super-entity powers, but they're your weird cosmic super-entity powers instead of ones you've copied (note: An Infernal isn't limited to just the powers the Yozi already has, if they don't go Devil-Tiger. Infernals can actually make new charms for the Yozi, which they then copy. This is actually not as bad an idea as it sounds, as a Yozi's charms shape its personality. You can subtly sculpt the Yozi into being better and nicer things, in theory).

Secondly, Devil-Tigers get their own unique Caste instead of using one of the five standard Infernal Castes. For the most part this is aesthetic, though every Caste has its own unique minor power that, as a new Caste, you get to design for yourself. Not a huge thing, but it's nice.

>continued on next post, ran out of space in next paragraph
>>
>>50408757
>Now, how can you as a Jumper interact with the outside world?
You could use some magic/psionics/something else to talk to people outside, but you couldn't really affect things directly.

>It says that your companions become demons and are trapped too, but can they interact in some way with the outside world?
Well, they become 'like' demons, in the way they are trapped.

Companions can interact with the outside world by being allowed out. Every demon has a specific condition that allows it to leave unbound, which seems to get rarer/more esoteric/shorter in duration the stronger the demon is.

But mostly, you're going to want Thaumaturges to summon the forth with a ritual (which only works for those up to 2nd Circle power, not those that'd be ridiculously powerful enough to be a 3rd Circle), or hope a Sorcerer to tries and to summon them and fails to bind their will. Or just lets them loose instead of binding them. Akuma Sorcerers are your friends.

Also >>50408829 this, yeah. They can try to help you out, as long as their binding doesn't preclude it, and try to talk to the summoners on your behalf to get those around to helping you.
>>
Random question.

Does your name change with every new jump and identity you take or does it remain the same?

Kind off hard picturing a shinigami named Mike Kowalski.
>>
>>50408956
Thirdly, Devil-Tigers get their own Urge. All Exalted have "Limit", the result of the death-curse of the fallen Primordials who became the Neverborn that eventually dooms them through various methods (usually going insane, though other metaphysical backlashes are possible). The Yozi weren't able to remove it, but they were able to direct it as a method of control. Instead of Limit accumulating from emotional stress, Infernals accumulate Limit (well, they call it Torment, but same thing) when they act against the goals the Yozi have set them. That's the Urge. Torment can be reduced with "Acts of Villainy", behaviors that the Yozi enjoy and so have used as a relief valve to condition you into wanting to do. But Devil-Tigers can design their own Urge, freeing them from the Yozi's will. And for those times when they accumulate Torment nonetheless, from acting out of character or as a price for using certain Charms, they get their own unique Act of Villany to reduced it with. A Devil-Tiger can skip Torment entirely, if they're smart. Not important post-jump, since Mardukth said that the Great Curse would be removed after that, but it's still nice.

Finally, a Devil-Tiger can make their own demons and inner universe, just like a Yozi does. The demons are pretty powerful, Second Circles are usually considered a fair match for most Exalted and Third Circles are major boss fights. First Circles are chumps against Exalted, but still a lot stronger than Creation's normal humans. And having your own personal pocket universe in your soul is just cool. There's no limit to its size, it just comes empty to begin with. But a jumper could full it up with lots of stuff, easily. I have so many plans for Spirit of the Living World, it's going to be great.
>>
>>50409018
In a land full of bullshit martial arts, super powers, neon hair, and pants-on-head retarded decision making, Mike Kowalski will not cause one eye to bat.
>>
>>50409018
I assume that I get to change it if I want to, as part of the subtle details of determining how my background manifests. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, depends on the setting.
>>
>>50408793
Just wait for the jump to be finished. Mardukth has promised to put in a plain language translation so you don't have to wade through the indecipherable Exalted nonsense.
>>
>>50409018
There are perks that give you a name that you'll always be known by, thus protecting your True Name. You can also just decide what you want to be called. I picked up a name in Ar Tonelico based off of Hymmnos that I've been using for a while now.
>>
>>50408540
Thought the blank space was there because it was a WIP.

>>50408981
Couple of questions.

If I take Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger how will the Yozi treat me? An oddity? An enemy? Or will they not notice I'm not one of theirs?

How will sorcery work in future jumps? Can I still cast spells and summon demons?
>>
>>50403655

Heavily considering getting a cat pokemon as a pet but unsure which one to pick.
>>
>>50403655
Not in-character. In real life I have a lovely old calico named Cali (my grandfather owned her before he passed, he wasn't particularly creative with names) that is just an absolute sweetheart.
>>
File: tsumipeek.jpe.jpg (20KB, 480x290px) Image search: [Google]
tsumipeek.jpe.jpg
20KB, 480x290px
>>50409018
I sortof assume that I get a new name in each jump, and I also rarely if ever decide what that actual name is.
Probably something really normal for my area.

>>50409086
Pick Meowth.
Meowth is best Pokemon.
Never evolve it.
>>
>>50409018
Over the course of forty thousand years, I've gained more names than I have visited worlds. Though a lot of this is because I was running all over the damn place during my twenty thousand years in 40k and that gets you a lot of names.

For hilarity's sake I went with the name Shin Igami when I went to Naruto so that I can spook Orochimaru.
>>
>>50409162
But Garfield is in the top percentage of persians
>>
>>50409052
The perk doesn't make you a full Devil-Tiger though.

But yeah.

>>50409082
That's fair. It'll be colored text next time anyway.

>Orphan Cub
If they realise what exactly you are, they'll probably treat you as an enemy. You've got access to their powers and all the benefits their Infernals have... and they have absolutely no way to control you.

At least, the Reclamation Yozis will. The others, like Hegra, or Elloge, or Szoreny and Isidoros (to an extent) would probably just treat you as an oddity.

That said, you might be able to pass yourself off as one of theirs. Infernals have some pretty good disguise charms, and you can use all the abilities they'd expect from one their Infernals.

There's no large alarms that'll go off or anything, since those would already have needed to happen before you got that Exaltation.

>Sorcery
Will work fine in future jumps, including demon summoning. If you want to bro up with Ligier for example, you can.

...Though you might be screwed if they keep dying and Hell runs out of demons for you to summon, since they can't make more while frozen in time.

Atleast 3rd Circles instantly reincarnate on the spot, so those should always be in supply. If not happy about it.
>>
>>50408116
>Powerwanking
>Red's shady new nerfs
>Heavens is Brellin. Again.
>It's an IRC conspiracy
Don't you know? Templates like that are forbidden.
>>
>>50409018
I'd imagine it was up to the jumper.
>>
>>50409206
What about the "Only during Calibration" stuff? How does that work for jumps without a Calibration?
>>
>>50409228
I feel kind of sad that I don't have any conspiracies against me yet.
>>
>>50409018

I tend to go by Hector Ganador in most settings. Considering I'm a drop-in 90% of the time and the name is more or less what I go by anywhere...it helps I look like a Hector. It hasn't become a problem yet.
>>
>>50409251
Those wouldn't work in other worlds, without some fiat effect allowing it...

But the only spell I can think of that has such a restriction is Demon of the Third Circle... Which Infernals can't learn, instead getting All-Commanding Oversoul Beckoning, which has a "night of the new moon OR any night of Calibration" restriction instead.

I'd personally put in a one-per-year allowance for that if I made the Solars jump. But that's Wukong's claim, so not my problem.
>>
>>50409263
I heard Crux does have a nose
>>
File: thisismyjumpmakingface.png (64KB, 168x169px) Image search: [Google]
thisismyjumpmakingface.png
64KB, 168x169px
Admittedly, I am getting to the point where I'm getting bored with jumpmaking in general. My retirement plan after Disgaea got a bit staggered out by opting to make the Overlord scenario DLC and mib giving me the Familiar of Zero and Code Geass jumps, which I really wanted to remake.

Halfway into Metroid, though, I'm becoming increasingly conscious of my unemployment and I'm running out of 'unique' perk ideas that separate my old jumps and my new ones. Also, while shitposting and thread tantrums don't bother me much, the repetition kinda does.

I'm going to finish Metroid just because I said I would, and then we'll see what happens. If I end up disappearing or needing to focus my brain elsewhere, I'll make an official statement regarding my claims.
>>
>>50409442
Putting food on the table comes first. Do what you gotta do man. If you need to take a break or just leave period, that's fine. I'm just happy you made the jumps you did.
>>
File: 0006-011.jpg (516KB, 1457x2117px) Image search: [Google]
0006-011.jpg
516KB, 1457x2117px
>>50409442
>No Umineko

You can't leave us before that!
>>
>>50409442
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Heavens. I've generally quite enjoyed your jumps. But if you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it, and if you have other priorities those should obviously be your focus. Best of luck on your job search, friend.
>>
>>50409018
I assume that my name stays the same between Jumps, unless it would be significant.
>>
>>50409442
The sooner the better.
>>
>>50409376
Is there a certain way our demons will act towards companions like waifus and such or just companions that are descend from us like you could get in a fire emblem jump?
>>
>>50409542
Who's your favourite Jumpmaker?
>>
>>50409442

You can't leave before giving me that disgega castle anon filled with buxom babes anon
>>
>>50409442
It's not like keeping yourself from engaging in hobbies will magically make a job appear.
>>
File: green-sun.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
green-sun.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>50409554
I... think you're asking if there's a preset way demons created by you would act towards your companions?

Not really, no. It depends on the individual demon's personality?

Though generally I'd imagine they'd be respectful towards Companions that are descended from you, in the same way they are to Adorjan's daughter-winds or Kimbery's behemoths.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>50409618
It's more like I don't like holding onto so many claims for a long time and not delivering, especially with remakes people are looking forward to. I think that's my primary stress right now. I know that's not unusual for some jumpmakers, especially ones more productive than I am, but it doesn't feel right to hold onto something and not deliver for a long time.

>>50409602
>>50409542
>>50409513
>>50409510
>>50409504
I appreciate all of the encouragement, either way. Realistically, I'm more bound to take a vacation or free up some of my claims to reduce workload, or focus more on story writing than prompts. Again, let me see how things look after Metroid.
>>
>>50409561
Brellin should be allowed to share his Exalted jump.
>>
File: 1472358592583.gif (2MB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1472358592583.gif
2MB, 400x273px
>>50409554
Demons of the third circle, the most powerful, are the only ones realistically able to treat those close to you with anything less than total respect. And even that will completely depend on personalities and the form they take. For example a 3rd circle in the form of a lake might part its waters or summon forth loti for its creator and those close to them to walk over if its personality is nice. Otherwise it could do nothing, or make its waves choppy, depending on the respect they feel they owe to people who are not its creator
>>
>>50409561
Tied between CCDT, Red, and Clover. For different reasons.

The shitposter might respond to this screaming about nerfs or whatever, but I possess the incredible ability to ignore shit I don't agree with, even jump rulings.
>>
>>50409749
what sorcery
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 252x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 252x465px
drawbacks morgul-kissed and my word is my bond

location gondor
age 24
race hobbit
skills sneakiness, mental fortitude, forestry, archery, horsemanship, fighting skills, elvan forestry, elvan grace and riddle master

gear home, sword, money, bow, armour, lembas bread, horse, elven cloak, master armour, rohirrim/elven horse and artefact of legend
>>
>>50409561
Most of them.
>>
>>50409623
I have but one question to ask of you.

If I were to take the Belt of the Infernal Battle Armor, and merge it into something made of Gossamer, what would happen?

And also, if said Gossamer was also fleshy because I was a dumbass and made it a Symbiote?

Am I on my own and gotta fanwank?
>>
>>50409882
Oh and uh. The Hellstorm Rider item:

Does it HAVE to be a bike? Because an engine like that in my car - which already got souped up in Redline - would be just about the sexiest thing ever.
>>
Other than Omega Healing Factor and Anomalous Physiology what perks are there from regenerating from trace amounts of my body?
>>
>>50409930
Prototype can allow you to regenerate from a "small puddle of blood".
>>
>>50409882
>Adding demons

Shoujo plz
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>50409882
I honestly have no clue, sorry.

It being a Symbiote would probably allow it to just manifest parts of the armor, as in specific pieces like only the arm or whatever, instead of the full armor?

But yeah, you're mostly on your own to fanwank something.

>>50409928
Hm... It's meant for a bike...

But I suppose a car is fine too.
>>
>>50408554
>Get on my level, cocksuckers.
What level? Making one jump?

>>50409280
Making lots of jumps usually steers you away from conspiracies, as shown with people like CCDT, dirge_, and stupid_dog
>>
>>50409702
>It's more like I don't like holding onto so many claims for a long time and not delivering

If this was the only case, then don't make claims. You don't need to make claims in order to deliver jumps, and honestly, the settings that you've made jumps for, you could've probably done it without a claim at all. Just made it and dumped it up, because honestly, most people are too fucking lazy to put out a jump.

But if you're really in spot where unemployment is an issue whether it's a matter of personal satisfaction or monetary concerns and you don't feel like you're doing anything else productive with your life, get your life in order before doing anything else.
>>
>>50410062
The three mentioned have made 20 to 30 jumps each. Red and Heavens have made about 10 to 20 each. There's a clear difference between them.

If anything it's because the two you mentioned post more on thread that gets people shooting at them, rather than the number of jumps they've made.
>>
>>50410062
It's almost like being shitty people makes them the center of controversy.
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
drawbacks nemesis and the white hand

age 35
identity uruk
abilities brutal, counter, map, lucky ratbag, guerrilla, corsair and hatred

relics grog kettle, pipeweed pouch, musty tome, messenger, crow, 4 companions, ranger's cloak, horned helmet, iron shackles, lockbox and key, old scorchy, caragol and ungol egg
>>
>>50403624
Well I don't know, because frankly I've kind of finished downloading all of the information in my head. If you have something specific you'd like to see, or you have a writing style that you particularly like, let me know?

If you really were considering doing it for a long time I don't really mind if you want to go ahead and do it. I kind of already have a structure coming together, so it's getting to the point where the team and I are probably going to enter a "closed door" writing frenzy.
>>
File: shitpostermasterplan.jpg (395KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
shitpostermasterplan.jpg
395KB, 760x596px
>>50408240
All good. I know that feel.

>>50409561
All of them.
>>
>>50408145
Wasn't it the fourth who struck the deal mentioned at the end there?

Nice bit of writefagging.
>>
>>50410170
You're right, my apologies. That's what I get for writefagging while half awake.
>>
On a scale of one to ten, how great of an idea would it be to give Rock Lee an Kamen Rider driver/belt.
>>
What giant, monstrous, mythological alt form did you take for This Is, In Fact, My Final Form?
>>
>>50410100
So what I'm getting is that jumpmakers should be quiet unless posting about jumps.
>>
File: Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg (31KB, 623x336px) Image search: [Google]
Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg
31KB, 623x336px
>>50410335
>>
>>50410335
Well, depends on the belt, but I think he'd do quite well Meteor. Or Deadheat Mach, once we get Drive, that would suit him excellently. The "fuck getting tons of powerups, I'm just going to learn to use what I already have even better" thing would appeal to him, I think.
>>
>>50407800
>>50407871
Probably not quite what you're looking for, but discworld inheritance is a good perk for doing that.
There's another like it in Greek WIP too, but that's in Perma WIP status.
There's also a perk in Exalted Mortals that makes EVERYthing you have that's even a little bit based on genetics inheritable, but you have to be a Lintha to get it so whether it's worth or not is on you.
>>
>>50410349
Exactly.

Otherwise they're just stirring up drama.
>>
>>50410383
I could have sworn there were more perks like this, at least one or two somewhere. Does anyone else know of any similar to these?
>>
how fucked am i if i pick Char as my rival in a gundam jump?
>>
>>50408554
>tfw banco's jump is actually better
I've got to hand it to you senpai. That takes effort.
>>
>>50407871
There is a perk in Shrek for that I think.
>>
>>50410340
I'm planning to take a giant, flaming phoenix or roc.
>>
>>50410431
Now justify your statement.
>>
>>50410383
>Lintha to get it so whether it's worth or not is on you.
>Being an incestuous cannibal pirate
>Ever worth it
>>
>>50410475
Not that anon, but at least Tera doesn't cut and paste bad images of other IPs into his jumps and call it a day.
>>
>>50409442
Well good luck on that job thing.
plz finish disgaea dlc. I need to be literally shinki before I go to Touhou and it's the best shot I've got.
>>
>>50410349
It's 4chan. If people give their opinions on things, expect to be shit on for it. Even when posting jumps or builds people risk getting shit on, so why would normal posting be any different?

Doesn't matter if you make jumps or not. Just that people who do make jumps tend to become high profile, like Heavens or Red. The people "keeping quiet" just keep a low profile.
>>
>>50409930
Sort of being immortal in Lost Odyssey.
So long as there's anything left of you, 5 minutes later you come back.
Although it's not really regen.
>>
>>50410475
Copy paste job pretty much.
Banco just needed an editor. This one looks like half of it was thrown through a woodchipper and pasted back together.
>>
>>50410548
That doesn't let you survive total body destruction unless you already can.
>>
>>50410490
>>50410577

Alright, fair assessment. But look at the rest of the jump past the Ghost options which, if the jumpmaker is paying attention, they'll work on fixing. You could pretty much lift most of those Ghost Ability descriptions and make them work no problem.
>>
>>50410585
It doesn't let you survive being completely annihilated but it should for anything else.
Anomalous Phisiology and Omega level regen don't go that far either.
Even dust isn't totally gone.
>>
>>50410037
I know nothing of Exalted.

With that out of the way, which Yozi would you say is the safest to release from hell? I've heard that Cytherea(?) is not that bad, and Oramus seems kinda chill but, well, see above.
>>
>>50410652
You should totally let the ebon dragon out. It'll be fun I promise
>>
>>50410651
Just keep a fingernail or something in safe storage I guess.
>>
>>50410652
None of them are a good idea, but Cytherea, Qaf, Sacheverell, and Szoreny are probably less of a bad idea than the others. Adorjan, Isidoros, Malfeas, Oramus, and Ebby are actually the worst ideas.
>>
Where is the safest setting where I can get an immunity to medium rifle fire?
>>
>>50410760
>Sacheverell
Isn't that the one that destroys all free will forever if they wake up?
>>
>>50410767
Hero BBS gives you immortality, and most of its magic can probably no sell everything short of marvel superpowers.
>>
>>50410767
Twilight.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>50410652
...Cytherea has basically no information on herself available, aside from that she disappeared and her demons are doing something with geomancy/leylines. Still not the worst idea to get her out, from the very little we do know.

Oramus is Dragon Yog-Sothoth, basically. He's also more immobile than most, so going to be hard to get out.

Safest ones to release are probably Szoreny (because he'd take a looong time to put his revenge plots into action), Qaf (because he's all up in his enlightenment and doesn't do much), Oramus (if he stays mostly asleep), and Elloge (she doesn't seem to be very malevolent? But not a lot of information on her).
>>
>>50410340
Magma golem. My boss battle would consist of me throwing blobs at people who have to dodge based on the falling shadows, then some spawn mobs the party has to aggro away from the healers and defeat.
>>
>>50410788
Yes. Them being free might not equal them waking up. And if he became free everyone would help you keep him snoozing because NOBODY wants him to wake up.
>>
>>50410767
PS238
>>
>>50410767
Become a cyborg in Robocop and leave Detroit.
>>
>>50410651
Then again, it says 'you' have to be completely annihilated. So maybe your soul and mind need to be destroyed to actually kill you? Or maybe it means you have to be destroyed on a conceptual level to die.
>>
>>50410832
We do not that Cytherea thinks of the beings of Creation as her children and wants to guide them, but being a Yozi that doesn't mean she wants to do something good.
>>
>>50410767
Be a Megaman Robot with a profession that isn't murder or saving the world.
Suddenly it's a slice of life anime with hypertech as a background.
>>
>>50410853
>a setting where universes get destroyed by accident
That is not a safe jump. Not at all.
>>
>>50410853
>PS238
>safe
That place is more dangerous than Marvel and DC put together, anon.
>>
>>50410881
Wut.
>>
>>50410889
While it is far from safe it isn't quite that bad, just the upper end of medium level cape shit.
>>
>>50410908
DC and Marvel are actually relatively safe if you don't go looking for trouble.
>>
>>50410881
>>50410889
>memes
>>
>>50410767
PMD, be a Shuckle or Steelix.

The raw stats may well make you immune to rifles.
>>
>>50410892
Timelines get retconned out of existence.
Except that it actually happens instead of being narrative fiat and we see the survivors of only some of them.
'There's a lot of doomed worlds in there to worry about. Although this is only a real problem for a jumper if you make it one. You're just as likely to be in a surviving world as not. And presumably your benefactor wouldn't set you high and dry for kicks.
>>
>>50410959
>PMD
>safe
How is replacing a protagonist who routinely fights planetbusters "safe"?
>>
>>50410767
Chronicles of Narnia. You can choose when you enter the plot, so go to one of those periods of peace in between books when nothing happens. Then buy the Apple of Life, get incredible regenerative powers so that while you aren't technically immune to bullets, they don't both you.
>>
Florence Henderson aka Carol Brady died yesterday.
Ron Glass aka Shepard Book died today

Who is the third?
>>
>>50410961
Yeah, it's still a superhero universe. Just because it deals with the kids of superheroes and has a mostly light-hearted tone doesn't mean that there isn't all sorts of horrible shit happening to the fabric of reality.
>>
>>50410810
Isn't its immortality pretty much just standard immunity from aging?
>>
Where can I get intangibility/telekinesis/constructs that can affect the insides of people?
>>
>>50410767
Become a T800 or T1000 during pr- Judgement Day and stay away from the Conners.
>>
>>50410975
>who routinely fights planetbusters
PMD is bad but not that bad, pretty sure only the God Pokemon is planet level and that is being generous.
>>
>>50410987
Fidel Castro.
>>
Guys, does this perk sound too OP?

Master of Tactics (600 CP, Discount Drop-In) - You can masterfully process all options in front of you at lightning speeds as long as you are not busy. For example, decisions that would take thirty minutes to make are reduced to five minutes. You can accurately calculate the strength the enemy through some observation or intel, and what you need to take them down. You can use whatever you can at your disposal and really make the most of it. Defending a castle with only a handful of fatigued, wounded people? Not a problem. You can use deceit and trickery.

You can skillfully predict potential consequences, and pick the best course of action to take next. This doesn’t mean your predictions will actually happen or not, and unpredictable outside forces can still mess things up. But at least the chances of you making giant tactical blunders through your hands are heavily minimized. You also can, when decision making, operate free out of any mind-affecting influences like alcohol or mind control. (This does not make you exempt from mind-affecting drawbacks in this or future jumps).
>>
>>50411043
I don't know what the rest of the capstones look like. It seems fine just looking at it.
>>
>>50411012
>intangibility
>telekinesis
Heroes offers the latter for CP; and as the powers there are genetically-based it shouldn't be too hard to gain the latter from its canon user.
>>
>>50411012
I think the Flash from Arrowverse can do intangibility.
>>
>>50409930
Didn't Alucard come back from a puddle of blood in Hellsing?
So Hellsing Vampirism could do it.
>>
>>50411043
Depends on the setting and what the other 600CP perks look like. But it doesn't seem like it would be OP, looking at it in a vacuum.
>>
File: paper cuts.jpg (100KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
paper cuts.jpg
100KB, 894x894px
>>50410340
I picked Big Pinata Phox.
Basically a bigger less paintbrush Ninetails from Okami, but the mask comes off and the paper mache isn't a disguise.
>>
>>50411110
>>50411065
Here's what the other capstones look like

Dark Magic Mastery (600 CP, Discount Dark Mage) - Dark Magic is a void that needs to be filled, and so it steals. Dark Magic, when mastered, has the potential to create black holes and seal the powers of others by taking away their power entirely. You may return said power, but only through your own will. Unlike the Dark Mage Bramimond who became overcome with the power inside of him and became an empty being of void, you will not suffer this same fate. You can eventually apply the nature of the void’s hunger through other methods, if you are clever enough.

Dragon Creator (600 CP, Discount Dragon) - You can generate war dragons with magic. These war dragons are not sentient, cannot speak, and only think of violence and rage, but they are intelligent to a degree. They all start out with dragons forms and a human form they can shift into. These dragons are about as powerful as you’d expect them to be, considering how humans had to make weapons so powerful they broke the universe. They can also breathe fire, unlike wyverns.

One Heart (600 CP, Discount Human) - You can attract many people to your cause, and you find that when you know others, you can grow very close to them very easily. Your bond with them grows swiftly as you spend time with them, fighting side by side the fastest way for your bond to grow. Fate just seems to pull people to your side, and even the coldest hearted person will gradually warm up to you, with time, as long as you don’t seriously hurt them or give them a big reason to dislike or hate you.

With each bond you have, as well, you grow stronger as the power of friendship empowers you.
>>
>>50411012
Inheritance magic can do the last two and probably the first.
It can ward against them too if you're paranoid someone else will try it on you as well.
>>
>>50410340
Hydra, nigga.
Multiple heads and fuck you regeneration for the win.

We can do that, right?
>>
>>50411043
Does this just grant immunity to mind control? Because if you're immune to it whenever you make a decision, you're basically always immune to it. Not sure what's up with the bit about it not working on drawbacks, that should be pretty obvious.
>>
File: woopwoop.gif (499KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
woopwoop.gif
499KB, 500x370px
>>50410340
...thread talked me into getting a giant version of Zoidberg.

I've got an ink defence now.
>>
>>50411129
Ah, Fire Emblem. Okay, then. Yeah, I think it still looks fine. Dark Magic looks a bit stronger than the others, though, you might want to clarify that it's not some almighty strip power from anything deal, or else you know someone's going to complain (for or against, I don't know, but you know it's going to happen).
>>
>>50411129
>broke the universe
What the fuck.
>>
>>50411140
Only immunity when making tactical decisions, I should have clarified that.

I figured I should clarify the drawback bit just in case someone tries to abuse the perk.
>>
>>50411129
It's seems on par. If anything, it might not be quite as good as the other capstones. This is a pretty high powered jump by the looks of it.
>>
Updating my Neo Hisei 2 build to factor in item CP and new drawbacks:
Kamen Rider Neo Hisei Part Two
Prodigy (free)
Signature Gesture (free) Flipping the bird comes with angry squawking noises
King of the Infirmary (free)
Cosmic Mind (700)
Missing Piece (400)
Shard Switch (100 item CP)
Gate Switch (0 item CP)
Faust Driver (-200) Really enjoy getting unique minions with useful abilities, and this provides boatloads of them.
Party Favors (free)
Mass Import (-500)
Understanding the Art (-600)
In Your Dreams (-900)
I'm already a Demon x2 (-700) Makara and Karkino
Stardust Energy (-300) Considering my usual luck I probably end up against some psychotic yandere Zodiarts who technically qualifies, crossover episodes with contrived misunderstandings will also be a pain
Life is Showtime (-100) Well it's a good thing I don't know White Veil Style, because that leads to some really boring fights
Delicious Tears (0) Well at least this solves the finding a fight issue of the previous one
So I'm probably going to end up in the shady ally spot, because I can't get too close to the Riders without risking a control failure on my summons. Meanwhile I make up for the relatively weak combat power of the Faust Driver by already being ridiculously superhuman. Should probably see about finding a source of dark Cosmic Energy to push that further with.

I just realized the changes bump me up from Crossover movie VotW to crossover movie villain. This might be a problem.
>>
>>50411150

Basically, the creation and use of the weapons themselves made magic leak out the universe for a time, caused a massive winter to happen, and basically reduced the power of magic weapons (including the actual weapons) and the dragons lost power as well.
>>
>>50411133
If you've ever had fun with it in Dwarf Fortress, it counts.
>>
File: 1411428076078.jpg (171KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411428076078.jpg
171KB, 600x600px
>>50411129
>>50411212
Hey this is for FE6/7 right? Any chance of us getting the binding blade/sword of seals?
More importantly any chance of being able to get one that doesn't snap in half when you really need it not too?
Why the fuck did they make it so the plot sword had limited durability? It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>50411198
Oh, hey, I thought you were dead.
>>
>>50411277
Nah, just lurking. Make a point of reading every thread, just don't always post.
>>
>>50411286
The less you invest in the thread the more you get out of the thread.
>>
>>50411312
Wise words.
>>
>>50411312
Too fucking true.
>>
Is there any way to make your spiritual/magical/etc. attacks "toxic" to foes who would absorb them?
>>
How does one defend against Gold Experience Requiem? Would paradox immunity help? What about immunity to temporal effects?
Thread posts: 425
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.