[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat Tito Dick "Dickman" baby, /tg/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 4JpYsl7.png (470KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4JpYsl7.png
470KB, 1024x768px
Stat Tito Dick "Dickman" baby, /tg/.
>>
+5 Dick Points
>>
>>50406632
height and weight please
>>
>>50406711
5'2
178 lbs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72aLUzHxnHM
All I know is that he raised Phil and loves the ladies
>>
Anyone here who actually watched the show?

I'd like to know more about Tito "Dickman" Dick other than that he raised Phil and loves the ladies.
Like what is he good at?
High charisma seems likely, right?
>>
>>50408087
Every man in his Filipino village died except for him and one of his buddies, so he and him ended up impregnating all of them, hence his nickname "Dickman."
>>
>>50408087
I watched one episode. It made me physically ill.
Tito was a supervillain, Phil and Jack were heroes. Tito (aka Evil Dick)'s plan was to replace all of the contraceptives in the city with his sperm, causing all of the women to get pregnant. His children were born and grew in a matter of weeks, and created an army of tiny baby Titos.

Phil and Jack killed all of the babies by jizzing and farting on them respectively. Then the fucking monkey showed up and crushed the rest of the babies under his giant, spiked testicles.

You don't want to know more about any of them.
>>
>>50408087
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/5asydr/respect_tito_dickblind_dick_the_samurai_the/
>>
>>50406632

He needs MONSTER CONDOMS for his MAGNUM DONG
>>
>>50408087

Its quite possibly one of the worst adult cartoons ever created

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efv_rmEcBC8
>>
>>50406632
-Raised Phil
-Loves the ladies
>>
>>50408087
What did you saaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy? You want to go down on my nuuuuuuuuuttssss?
>>
>>50408087
I've watched the entire first season. Dickman is literally the only good reason to watch.
>>
>>50409462
How the fuck did this show even get created, let alone get a second season?
>>
Digimon is superior to pokemon
>>
>>50411141
Why watch/play either when there's Duel Masters.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.