[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1193: Mystery Leftovers Ecology Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 563
Thread images: 95

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on JumpChain!
>>50375622
>>
first
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>50385860
>>50385882
Posting for posterity.
>>
File: 1997085.jpg (78KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1997085.jpg
78KB, 333x250px
You jumper opens their fridge. What's inside?
>>
... I rolled Raildex as my second jump after Pokemon.

Someone lie to me and tell me how to live please.
>>
>>50386131
Bread, Meat, Cheese, and lots of ingredients for baked goods.
I love baking.
>>
>>50386147
Well first off don't take imagine breaker. Let's start with that.
>>
>>50386147
Okay so here is the deal. You take clairvoyant, the stuff that goes well with it, hard science, and the perk that makes everything like slice of life. If you stay drop in you even get a complete series works of this bullshit so you know when to bug out. Choose drawbacks wisely. Avoid plot and death while training esper abilities.Possibly hoard supplies in the warehouse for when shit hits the fan.
>>
File: bloodbank.jpg (1014KB, 1323x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbank.jpg
1014KB, 1323x1000px
>>50386131
It's probably the fridge full of blood I picked up in V:TM.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>50341353
12. Spice and Wolf
Kumersun
Age 21
Merchant
To Pass The Time
A Friendly Face (800)
Silver Tongued Devil (500)
A Friendly Deity (Miranda, Bigby, and Alonne) (100)
Spice
Sturdy Cart (0)
Exceptional Wine (-200)
Barrel of Apples (-300)
The Peasant Way, Well Known (0)

This was basically a vacation, after the horrors of a 24-hour, 365 days a year convention and being forced into becoming a Henshin hero. I wheeled, I dealed, I did an ungodly amount of walking. SO MUCH walking.

Miranda's a cat, Bigby's a wolf (of course), and Sir Alonne is a bull.

1. Sonichu
2. Rust
3. Demon Souls
4. Undertale
5. Megaman Classic
6. CATastrophe
7. Dragon's Crown

I need a replacement, but I'll go ahead and roll anyways. Here's what I've done so far: http://pastebin.com/6uxmqpSt
>>
>>50386131
Thanksgiving leftovers.
>>
>>50386147
Get the Media Collection. Have them spawn inside the warehouse and do not, for any reason, open it while inside Academy City. Crowley has nanomachines saturating the place, which gives him a direct feed to... basically everywhere there, and he'll probably be mighty interested in such an extradimensional space or interesting manga.

Get far away as soon as you can (without throwing up warning signs), THEN open the Warehouse to get your meta knowledge going.

Then... well, I hope you fanwank plot armor/inertia still being a thing.
>>
>>50386147
As I recall, Reploid said that if you took Student and Slice of Life and didn’t look for the plot, you could basically treat the jump as a slice of life series.
>>
>>50386147
Haven't gotten into the series, but what I've learn from previous threads.

>Don't Interrupt Crowley's kekaku.
>Accelerator is bullshit, don't bother with him.
>All the magicians are crazy and dangerous, stay far away from them.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>50386131
...when did I get a fridge?
>>
>>50386131
Mostly stuff that could be turned into sandwiches, thanks to that one option from Scooby-Doo. I've probably got some of my blood in there too, because thanks to Bloodborne we all basically use it like healing potions, and except in emergencies I don't want people to drink it from me.
>>
Is there anyway to upgrade a sword or other such weapon that you already have/own?
>>
>>50386276
Slime Rancher!
I'll throw Zerg/ Princess Bride in there as well.
>>
>>50386376
Be good at enchanting? Other than doing it yourself there are a lot of import weapon options in the chain.
Bayonetta and God of War's stand out.
>>
>>50386376
Enchantment from King Arthur is awesome...
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>50386376
Several, actually! There's a few jumps that let you import weapons and give them a bunch of nifty features and functions. A few of note are God of War, Akame Ga Kill, Bayonetta, and The Avengers. There's more I don't recall off the top of my head. For just upgrading a weapon, just do some personal modifications or toss it into the Item World in Disgaea.

There's a lot more ways I am probably forgetting. Experiment, and search!
>>
>>50386388
>>50386397
>>50386401
Those work, thanks anon, Gaunlet, and Heavens-

>Item world
What's that?
>>
File: 1450658321486.jpg (58KB, 600x931px) Image search: [Google]
1450658321486.jpg
58KB, 600x931px
>>50386376
Use something like Legacy of Use from Smite, perhaps?
>>
>>50386440
>that picture

I know it's Final Fantasy, but that is basically the biggest How Not To Sword since the gunblade. They really are lost in their own ego, aren't they?
>>
>>50386421
The Item World is a feature of Disgaea. The short of it is that you actually enter an item's 'world' (hence the name) and defeat a bunch of monsters representing its impurities and imperfections. The short of it is that the deeper you go into an item's world, and the more monsters there you defeat, the stronger the item gets.

Thing is, this goes both ways. Stronger weapons have even stronger opponents in them. So tossing a sword you got at the dollar store is an easy dungeon crawl until you've upgraded it enough, while throwing in Excalibur The Supreme Blade of Crimson Justice will probably result in you fighting godlike monsters en masse.

Basically, dungeon crawl to make weapons and items even better.
>>
>>50386450
Yeah I know. But some universes seem to run on pure ego rather than any kind of realistic physics.
Actually, more than a few. Enough that I keep a guitar/scythe/axe in my inventory.
>>
>>50386147
>>50386288
Ah, here we are: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/36047836/#36054080
>There's no 'take it easy, you're a student' kind of background like in the Magic side.

It’s a bit garbled, but if you read what else Reploid says in that thread:
>Not really. You can completely miss everything like Misaka Mikoto does. Generally, you won't interact with the Magic side much if you keep your head down on the Science side. With the Science side, you can lie low and just collect your level 4/5 at the end of the ten years. But you'll be in the thick of things with the Magic side jump.
>Wouldn't need to try much. Just eat your veggies, go to school, be a good boy/girl and wait for the MCs to bail you out if you get in trouble. And take some conveniently timed holidays too.
>Go join Judgment. You'll be pretty safe while getting your thrills. Unless you pull a Kuroko, that is.
It seems Students can stay out of danger.
>>
>>50386440
I could use that as well.

>>50386459
Oh, okay, that's pretty cool. I can work with that.
>>
>>50386127
A psyren jump would be hella cool
>>
>>50386385
I'll take Slime Rancher and Princess Bride; thanks anon!

>>50386276
13. CATastrophe
Inumi
Age 16
High-Tech Settlement
Shiny Hunter (950)
Spliced
Shinies Galore
Dog's Ear
Reflexive Instincts (550)
Biggest Boat (150)
Advanced Rebreather (-50)
Good Rod (-100)
1,000,000,000,000 Old Rods (FREE)
Drawbacks: Slightly Feral (0)

You might be wondering why I bought a trillion Old Rods. Mostly, it was because I wanted to see if the Benefactor would honor it, and how he would do it. But mostly I just wanted to see what would happen.

When I told him what I wanted, I could have sworn that, for a moment, a flicker of rage passed across his face, before being replaced by his usual calm expression. He chuckled, snapped his fingers, and I was in this oceanic world, with a new life time of memories as a dog boy in my head. I was on board my yacht, the S.S. Sprungkette, feeling slightly thirsty in the aftermath of a massive party that I had thrown the previous night. Heading down to the kitchen, I found an old bamboo fishing rod tucked away in the refrigerator. I threw it out a nearby window, not thinking that anything was wrong- that some party-goer had shoved it in there as a joke- and not seeing anything I liked, I closed the fridge door. I paced, gave it some thought, lowered my standards, and opened the fridge again.

Inside was another fishing rod.

(1/?)
>>
>>50386450
You need to understand that if people were actually pragmatic and did things sensibly and made good use of their lives, jc wouldn't exist.
>>
>>50386880
I concede the point. Then again if people were actually pragmatic and did things sensibly there's a lot of things that wouldn't exist.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>50386761
My sorrows were only just beginning; over the coming days, weeks, months, years I found more and more of these simple bamboo rods. I'd find them in cupboards and stacked on the shelves in my Warehouse; sitting in chairs and lying in beds; sometimes when I fished with nets I brought up nothing but rods. Once, I opened the door to the bathroom only to find that it was absolutely packed with rods, floor to ceiling, nothing but rods. My companions helped me get rid of them all, of course, but after a certain point we just gave up. Even Alonne, loyal as he is, lost the will to do the task when he awoke to find his armor standing over him, held up by fishing rods and lines. After a while, I stopped keeping track of how many there were, as the full weight of my hubris came over me. When the Jump finally ended, I asked the Benefactor if it was finally over.

He told me no, that there were still billions of rods left that I had "paid" for, and that it wouldn't be fair if he cheated me out of them.

He added that, after a while, he actually started to enjoy making them by hand.

1. Sonichu
2. Rust
3. Demon Souls
4. Undertale
5. Megaman Classic
6. Slime Rancher
7. Dragon's Crown
8. Princess Bride
>>
>>50386459
Could dimensional travel let you flee a dangerous Item World in a hurry?
>>
Anyway I'm going to be posting these for a final review.

Powers for Fullbringer are usable outside of you default self. As you can access that shit in and out of spirit form with no problems.

Also Hajime no Ippo Jump when? If we have it already I can't find it on the Drive.
>>
File: GHQJump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
GHQJump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50386926
And now for the Jump proper.

Now on to the big part. I really wanna thank you guys for all the feedback I got for this one!
>>
>>50386704
I've actually been working on one. Mainly want to finish up the jumps I've been working on before though. Finished my uni exams so I've finally got some free time.
>>
>>50386933
Can we take the Fifth Step without going taking the perk? Also, would a human based hollow become an angel hollow or something?
>>
>>50386933
>>50386926
Would you call this jumpable?
>>
>>50387007
>Can we take the Fifth Step without going taking the perk?
Yeah if you can figure it out or learn it from Yata, he's the dude who's working on it.

>Also, would a human based hollow become an angel hollow or something?
Yeah.

>>50387013
I would but that's why I post on Thread, I want their opinion.
>>
>>50387024
I'mma be a Carp! And get Fifth-Step!
We Eastern Dragon Now.
>>
>>50387024
So if we just take Merging, we lose the powers of a host body if we take another host, but if we take it with Aspect Manifestation we consume them and gain their powers permanently?
>>
>>50386926
Does the base level of your power/ability influence your growth rate? Asking mainly in regards to Physical Boost and A Guide Through the Inferno.
>>
Jump 214: Xena/Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
>Three of Pentacles (Works): The constructive use of creative talents, and the expression of artistry in workmanship.
Well, sometimes the cards fit disturbingly well. Sometimes... not even related to the jump itself.
>Age: 21
>Location: Cheiron's Academy
>Identity: Demogid (-200)
>Drawbacks: To The Fairest (+600)
I intend to try and take a third option with these decisions as often as I can... because if I'm going to get dicked over by Greek gods, I may as well make sure that both parties are angry at me instead of just one.
>Historical Accuracy (1300)
At least now I'll be able to figure out what idiocy I can expect that ISN'T in mythology. Because there's plenty. Like some crazy black haired chick with a frisbee and lesbian subtext.
>Beneath Notice (1100)
...and next up for the 'perk immediately torpedoed by the drawback' award...
>Sidekick O' The Gods (700)
This seems kind of backward, since I would imagine I'd share THEIR things, but... let's be honest, I'm the lead actor here. At least it'll help with passive resistances with companions.
>Always Prepared (600)
Wow. This is an incredibly useful perk. Definitely keeping it.
>Epic Pecs (Free, Demigod)
Always an 8/10 minimum, hm? But does this apply to cryptid forms? Sounds dangerous. 'ooh, that slendy is so smexy i'mma stab my friends for him'.
Wait. Didn't that actually happen?
>In The Blood (500, Demigod)
Oh god I'm going to be that guy from alldaylong.swf just running around endlessly.
>Foot In The Door (300, Demigod)
Never hurts to be able to get people to at least take a moment to listen. Plenty of people will change their mind if they're given an option that they don't see. Not all, by far, but many.
>Worthy of Legend (0, Demigod)
>>
>>50387114
My legend is going to be 'this was a guy running about and helping people, but even nice guys can get dicked over by the gods'. Because that's how the stories went sometimes. I'm sure it'll be blamed on my hubris.

I'm pretty sure on my last day of the jump I'm just going to start the slaughter. Greek gods are too stupid to live.

Fighting the urge to pod Not-Hercules. DISAPPOINTED!
>>
>>50387035
Nice.

>>50387037
You gain the ability to use them as an Aspect at will yes.

>>50387093
Only if you are talking about Unique Power. Otherwise you're just learning how to use the power you have better, as in it doesn't grow stronger. A Guide Through the Inferno can't be a choice for Unique Power, though I guess you could use Guide Through the Inferno as a jumping board if you get what I mean.
>>
>>50387128
Sadly I'm having trouble thinking of a good Unique Power, but I'm considering just upgrading High-Speed Regeneration to Unique Power. Because that level of Regeneration becomes absolutely insane.
>>
So if you somehow steel the metalminds used for a feruchemic-allomantic loop, does that render its user powerless, or will the Lord Ruler not be defeated so easily?
>>
What perks would help with making an powerful conspiracy such as the Templar's from Assassin's Creed?
>>
>>50387177
I'm pretty sure there's a set of perk in that very jump that can do that.
>>
>>50387170
It renders them powerless. That's how they defeated the Lord Ruler in canon. Pulled the gold and atium piercings that he used to maintain his health and youth out of him, and he just withered away.
>>
>>50387128
So A Guide Through the Inferno is just a bonus at the beginning, and doesn't necessarily make you any stronger as a vasto lorde, for instance?
>>
>>50387184
Groovy. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>50387180
Yes, but are there other, better ones?
>>
>>50387187
Ah, okay that's what you meant. Yeah that'll influence your baseline, I thought you were talking about attaching A Guide to Unique Power as if it were a power. No you're right that does increase your baseline higher.
>>
>>50387204
Infernals should have something for that once it comes out.
It's demon flavored, but you could probably spin it in a different direction in each jump.
>>
>>50387207
Yeah my bad I worded that question strangely. I'm probably taking sixty-six million, so I was wondering whether that initial boost would help out in the long run.
>>
File: Complete_Book_of_Swords.jpg (691KB, 1621x2506px) Image search: [Google]
Complete_Book_of_Swords.jpg
691KB, 1621x2506px
What perks would I need to start making a weapon or set of armor that sunders nearly anything that hits it?
>>
>>50387235
It would indeed.
>>
>>50387239
Do you want it to be powerless against someone not wielding a weapon?
>>
>>50387241
Oh, so by baseline you mean 'level of growth' or how much your stats grow by x amount of training.
>>
>>50387207
100 Pointers are free for their Origin right? Not just discounted?
>>
>>50387264
Baseline is basically what you start out that and improve.

>>50387284
Yep, sorry I didn't note that did I?
>>
File: x04-Washu.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
x04-Washu.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Jump #120 Megaman Classic
Stage Select: Protomen
Background: Doctor (100)

Perks:
*Basic Robotics (0)
*Enhanced I.C. Chips (100, Discount)
*Weaponisation (200, Discount)
*Elemental Affinity – Sonic (400)
*Robot Master Builder (300, Discount)
*Civilian Mode (100)
Equipment:
*Light capsule (0)
*Metall (200)
*Sniper Joe (200)
Drawback
*Sons of Fate (+600)

I had my work cut out for me here. Not only did I have to inspire a revolt against Wily but I had to restore my sister’s confidence after being kidnapped and used as a weapon against us last jump.
Thankfully she is very good at inspiring others due to the bardic abilities she got from me.

I made sure to give her big roles as I began to ferment unrest. We told stories often based on my travels of people rising up to overthrow tyranny. We also worked to do a little sabotage of the services Wily provided. He had managed to get people comfortable and so they gave their freedom to him for protection and comfort. When his comforts failed and his robots started attacking each other people became less comfortable.

Fear slowly started to turn to anger. Wily could sense it and started cracking down hard but he was just a bit too late. He had beaten people down so much they stopped being afraid and got angry.

I wasn’t the one who threw the first rock or set the first building on fire but I created the atmosphere for it… and maybe sabotaged a few robots so that the protesters actually had a chance to act.

My sister regained her confidence and I was able to give humanity back its will to fight.
>>
>>50387308
Did you redeem Protoman? I imagine mankind fighting for itself on its' own would give him hope again, and Dr. Light would definitely give permission for Mega to go out and kick Wily's ass. Combine Megaman, Protoman, and the people, plus maybe you and your companions and Wily would be kissing his ass goodbye.
>>
File: 1476983008848.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476983008848.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>50386933
>>50386926
German Hollow Quest-
0/1800
Rolled for 23
Hollow
Soldier
Improved Death Aspect(Rage)
Improved Animal Physiology(Carp)
A Guide Through the Inferno
Free A Wretched State
Discount Crutches are made for those who need them- Training!
Discount Blitzkrieg- You have no idea how many 'super modes' I have. I'm pretty sure I have most of them availible in the chain already.
The Fifth Step- As the Carp climbed the Waterfall he fell and fell many times, but pushed onwards until success. And when he jumped over the crest into the river above he changed, and where once was a mere Carp, a Dragon swam.
Discount Vanaheimr
Hogyoku Treatmentx2

Sixrt-Six Million+200
And I Love the Looks on your faces when I tell you that...+600- Sixty-Six million years, dear god I'm old now.

---------------
Hollow Powers Supplement-
0/500
Free Unique Power- When my Rage is channeled into a Righteous Fury it acts as a Super Mode against those who are 'evil'
Free Physical Boost, Boost it twice
Discount High Speed Regeneration
Customized Look

This look good to you Gaunlet? I had a hard time coming up with a GOOD Unique Power, but I think mine fits both my personal themes, my Death Aspect, and the whole Wisdom thing that Eastern Dragons are connected to.
>>
File: Bleach Top Tier Waifu.jpg (679KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach Top Tier Waifu.jpg
679KB, 1024x768px
>>50387379
OH! I almost forgot.
I used a Blue Flower to waifu a second Harribel.
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>50387379
>>50387387
This is good.

>Blue Flower
Pic Related
>>
File: Twins.gif (60KB, 576x256px) Image search: [Google]
Twins.gif
60KB, 576x256px
>>50387415
Laugh all you want, I have TWO Harribels now.
>>
>>50387415
>>50387387
It was just pointed out to me it's Blue Feather not Blue Flower.
Close enough.
>>
>>50387435
Another piece of game bagged and tagged eh? I'll bet it'll look great on that wall of empty trophies. Or is it just a list?
>>
>>50387333
I was able to retrieve Protoman and rebuild him. (It actually required magic because Megaman did a good job of killing him.) He was very skeptical about helping, It was only at the very end he started to help.
Megaman also did come back eventually but it was at the end. I didn't even get to meet him until after the revolution had taken it's course.
To be fair to both of them while the revolution took a while to set up once it started things escalated quickly.
Wily underestimated the strength of humanity when properly motivated. Also my companions and I sabotaged him at every turn so several of his defenses just failed. So they were both there, they both helped but it was humanity that won the day.
>>
>>50387456
Raven, you come in before Act 1. The best hope for mankind listed in the drawback is Protoman, not Megaman.
>>
>>50386933
Mein Kampf should probably give more points. You are literally Hitler and EVERYONE knows it. That's dangerous as hell.
>>
>>50386933

typo in the items section
>Scientiest:

also, no outro?
>>
>>50387521
Personally, I feel the fact that it's a way to lift the points limit makes up for that.

>>50387531
Darn it.
Thought I got everything.
>>
File: GHQJump (1).pdf (1B, 486x500px)
GHQJump (1).pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50387531
Here we go, now with a thorough spell check scrub.

I don't really do long drawn out outros. I do stuff like this:
>Stay Here, Homeward, or To the Next World
>>
>>50387556
>I don't really do long drawn out outros. I do stuff like this:
>>Stay Here, Homeward, or To the Next World
it's ok, it's just to appease my ocd
>>
>>50387595
It's been there for a while.
>>
>>50387480
Huh My mistake. Well my plans are still the same but yeah once the fighting starts we might approach him for assistance (he isn't going to back Wily when humans start fighting.)
It took years after Protoman died to build megaman so I should have enough time to start the revolution before his death becomes an issue.
It would be nice to restore his faith in humanity and maybe get him to go back home to his family after the revolution. I think both him and Light deserve that second chance.
>>
>>50386131
okay, first thing to understand is my Fridge is bigger on the inside so this is gonna seem like a lot. a infinite liquid generator of Seven Thousand, four hundred and seventeen Year Old Tenkau-Shen Ice Wine,four and a quarter whole slow cooked Crystal Maple glazed Jewel meats,a half-empty bottle of conceptually intoxicating whiskey,a half Pint of water of life,20 gallons of Blood, a live milkgiver zurg:think a fusion of several dozen cows With a generous helping of aphid. 50 sticks of rock candy,five loaves of challah bread,Several robots Tending the milkgiver and making fresh butter. a secure enclosure with a modified wild boar: incapable of pain and with Omega level regeneration from X-Men so that I always have fresh bacon. Several robots Tending the milkgiver and the pig,7&1/2 whole roast Pelagornis sandersi with lucky Charms stuffing,22 pounds of organic teriyaki fried Crickets,15 gallons of chocolate peanut butter protein shake,a infinite liquid generator of liquid Elemental Life energy, I could go on I don't have the text length.

>>50387239
EX item crafter from Fate
>>
So, looking at the Parasyte jump, and I'm wondering, how do the age rolls work?
>>
>>50387435
that's got to be awkward in the bedroom
>>
>>50387952
Pretty much the same as age rolls elsewhere? Each background has a different age range.

Drop in and Task force roll the appropriate amount for their age in years: 14+1d4 or 20+1d8 years respectively.

Human Host, Body Parasyte and Cranial Parasyte are all Parasyte/Human pairings, so the parasyte is always between 25 and 32 hours old, and the human host/body is whatever the age roll is: 15+1d8 or 14+2d8.

So if you went Body Parasyte, you might be a 24+(rolled 2)= 26 hour old parasyte attached to a 15+(rolled 3)=18 year old human.
>>
>>50388009
Alright, thanks for explaining it to me anon.
>>
If you go as a Servant in Fate/ Jumpchain then buy a Servant for 600CP, do you and your Servant both get 1000SP to make your Servant forms?
>>
>>50387387
>Harribel
>Not Yoruichi
Do you even waifu?
>>
>>50388095
You can't be a Servant and buy a Servant
>>
File: 4655452453.jpg (64KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
4655452453.jpg
64KB, 499x281px
>>50388158
i find your tastes lacking good sir!
>>
>>50388186
From the Servitude drawback in the Fate/Jumpchain:
>However, you cannot take the free Command Seals. If you wish for a set of your own to mimic what Medea did in the Fifth Grail War, you must pay 600cp.
>>
File: Ainz problems.png (190KB, 930x684px) Image search: [Google]
Ainz problems.png
190KB, 930x684px
Tell me about that time when your buffing skills surpassed your planning skills
>>
>>50388095
Yes.
>>
>>50388158
Do not waifu the cat.

She will bring you murderpresents.

They will usually be upset about it.
>>
>>50388335
my plan is usually to lie my ass off until I think of something better.
>>
>>50388364
In the lack of contradicting information I will take this as truth and a Companion and I will both become Servants.
>>
>>50388379
Sounds hot
>>
File: bleach-662-yoruichi-arteemis.png (1MB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-662-yoruichi-arteemis.png
1MB, 1024x1448px
>>50388233
Your opinion means literally nothing.

>>50388379
>Implying that doesn't just make it hotter
>>
>>50386926
The title on the first page is Supllement rather than Supplement.
>>
>>50388436
I'll fix it before I put it up for the Drive.
>>
File: z46747456456.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
z46747456456.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
What are some of the worthwhile "magical disciplines and traditions" that you can pick up in JLD as a part of 'Magical Blood'?

I already know of backwards magic, and I'm guessing Atlantean magic would be a valid pick, but are there any other interesting or particularly useful ones?
>>
>>50388440
Do Dinos get cp from Sixty Million? I'm assuming no but I thought I'd ask.
>>
>>50388472
No to Sixty Million but yes to The Looks on Your Faces.
>>
>>50388487
Alright thanks, I think i've finalized my build now. Different question, but would Guide Through the Inferno let me make like a staff or something out of the Hollow material? Does it have an upper limit in terms of size or anything?
>>
File: 1479982874823.jpg (486KB, 1432x2958px) Image search: [Google]
1479982874823.jpg
486KB, 1432x2958px
>>50386926
>Hajime no Ippo
Here's a rough synopsis, for those of you who aren't familiar with it.
>>
>>50388523
The limit is basically spiritual energy, which you're going to be using to produce more Mask Material so be careful of that.

>>50388527
Funny pic, but I still liked it.
>>
Cracker jack, loving the JLD jump but for the love of Jump Chan please give that bitch some formatting. Bitches love formatting.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50386131
Me, opening a fridge.

Which opens up into me, opening a fridge, which-well, you get the idea. I like recursive multidimensional engineering, it saves on fridge electricity costs because it's much easier for heat to disperse when space has been stretched apart like taffy.>>50386933

>>50386147
Be a cute girl/boy.

Stay in school.

RUN when the alarms go off to wherever you're supposed to evac to.

When you notice one Misaka Mikoto brings a twin sister to school one day, go literally anywhere but Europe or Japan.

>>50386933
Drawbacks: Sixty-Six Million, And I Love the Looks on your faces when I tell you that... (1800)

Fullbringer, Survivor, age 17

Death Aspect: Indifference (1700)
Animal Physiology: Spider (Free)
Einherjar (1100)
Instinct (Free)
I’m a Jewish Man Working As a Catholic Priest While Being an Atheist (900)
Who I Was (My Past) and Who I Am (My Present) Will Guide Who I Will Become (My Future) (600)
Magic Plot-Rock (Free)
Spirit-Saturated Mementos (Free)
Nano-Hollows, Son In Law (300)
Everything Falls Into Place (100)
Canon Companion: Harribel (0)

A papyrus scroll mysteriously written on in Japanese, found floating in a clay bottle on the beach:

"Dear Mr. Aizen, I am writing to congratulate you on your impossible powers of prediction. Your world is even weirder and sillier than the other one where I met your alternate universe counterpart"

"As you have somehow predicted more information that exists, will ever exist or could ever exist in your entire reality, I can only assume my Benefactor is stage-whispering to you my actions. I have made peace with the concept that you have somehow complete anticipated all that I intend to do, including write this message presumably. Because I see no point in denying the inevitable, attached please find a sum total of everything I intend to achieve here:"

(Cont'd)
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50388669
"1. Teach dinosaur hollows how to ride a ball and also arrange for dinosaurs to survive to the modern era. Won't lie, I'm still undecided on whether to manipulate up a utopia where dinosaur and mankind live in harmony or incite some sort of species war that will incidentally cause Hitler to be killed by a drunk pterodactyl. If you can somehow send messages back through time, I'd appreciate your opinion on the issue"

"2. Invent a computer system that runs on nano-dino-hollows, and thus the videogame industry. Again,n, kinda torn on whether to invent Space Invaders or the SMT Series first"

"3. Propose your subordinate Harribel come on an adventure with me when you inevitably betray her, she seems nice I guess"

"Anyway. Good luck with whatever it is you're even trying to achieve, I've completely forgotten what your deal is and frankly I've got much more pressing matters on my mind, so-just let me have my 66 million year long vacation and I'll let you have your day in the sun, okay? Yours truly, Anon"

"PS: And because you've predicted everything I, personally, intend to do, I have delegated the thwarting of your plans to my companions without letting myself in on the precise details. One of them can inflict arbitrary amounts of spiritual damage upon you wherever you are retroactively, and she's not the Solar or Abyssal Exalt"

"Good luck!"
>>
>>50388669
See here >>50388472 and here >>50388487
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
Oh right, powers.

Unique Powers: Back-Based Teleportation, Back-Based Teleportation Acceleration Skill.

I dunno, whatever this guy is doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZZcUdIdAt0

>>50388641
>JLD

The cover art has me so intrigued I'ma marathon in before I get to making a build.

And...goddamn, 8 chapters in and let's just say-that one 300 CP drawback that makes it so everything goes to hell if you don't step in?

Feels like that's happening already in canon.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50388696
Alright, dropping Everything Falls Into Place.

Also just curious-is there a reason why nano-hollows are apparently helpful while regular hollows are horrible angsty/hungry ghosts other than SCIENCE!? And how hard are they to make?
>>
>>50388736
No idea not gonna lie.
>>
>>50388728
Where are you marathoning it?
>>
>>50388728
>Feels like that's happening already in canon.
They have Constantine's mighty plot armor to bank on, so it's not as bad as it seems.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50388740
Huh.

Well, I'm going with cheerful wee hollow pixies until proven otherwise, then.

>>50388741
readcomics.tv

>>50388745
I guess. His plot armour seems more dedicated to screwing everything and everyone around him just hard enough to save his own skin, which is...exactly like what I'd heard, I suppose. Just seems like it's only a matter of time before someone gets seriously fucked up.

Also, I now have the perfect example of how to demonstrate Selfishness Is Power should I ever get to play an actual game of Exalted.
>>
>>50388765
Ha funny.

>>50388669
>>50388690
>That letter....
Wow you almost seem butthurt but I know that it's more likely that you're just laughing your ass off at the drawback whilst writing a letter because 'He'll know anyway! Let me personally just fuck with his head and tell him how bad off he is.'
>>
>>50388728
Wait till you get to the end. I think you might find a new waifu.
>>
>>50388690
Didn't he basically want to do the same thing as Ywach?
>>
I have heard it described as a magic Tardis, how resistant to intruders in the House of Mystery? Could it serve as a apocalypse bunker?
>>
am i blind or is there no companion import for skies?
>>
>>50388985
if the apocalypse in question has a finite range. It can probably Keep everyone inside safe by being on a different level of existence at the time
>>
File: IMG_0846.jpg (603KB, 2330x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0846.jpg
603KB, 2330x1200px
For those Jumpers that are also fans of Kamen Rider, what is your transformation belt?

Is it something from canon? One of the original options Digger came up with? Or something you yourself lovingly crafted or modified to be unique?

Describe your Driver.
>>
>>50388448
You can pretty much make something up or build something off of real world traditions if you want. The more specialized you choose to be, the more powerful you'll be within that field.

>>50388641
You mean fix the fucked up fonts and sizes? Working on that.

>>50388728
Nah, they usually manage to pull through, if just barely.

Besides, the real drawback is having to spend 10 years dealing with Constantine. Even if you're immune to his plot armor, he WILL manage to get under your skin.

>>50388985
It honestly wasn't shown to be very impressive at keeping out intruders. It is, however, extremely effective at keeping IN intruders. They'll very easily end up lost in what amounts to a labyrinth of rooms and possibly entire worlds filled with all manner of dangerous things.

And like >>50389067 says, you can probably outrun most apocalypses. Zombies usually aren't a big deal when your floating in space on the other side of an alternate world.
>>
File: IMG_0847.jpg (99KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.jpg
99KB, 1600x1600px
>>50387435

>having two Harribels
>not using Jumper bullshit to fuse them both into one SUPER Harribel

Step it up, Justice
>>
File: 208e4fab0a085e1a465626f9b5045a4a.png (571KB, 1257x878px) Image search: [Google]
208e4fab0a085e1a465626f9b5045a4a.png
571KB, 1257x878px
>>50389082
I haven't been yet, but I'm a fan of Core Medals and Astroswitches. I'll probably end up buying the Reconstructed Belt for Switches and building my own version for Core Medals, then combining the two. Since I'm less concerned with being able to pull off combos and more about versatility, I'm planning to design it with five slots capable of accepting Medals or Switches. The fifth slot would be specifically for State Switches, but could also be used to complete Combos if needed.

It's a little weird and I'm sure my plan won't survive first contact with implementation, but that's my early plans at least.
>>
>>50389145
>You mean fix the fucked up fonts and sizes? Working on that.
That and putting the names of perks and such in bold would do wonders for readability.
>>
>>50389082
It's around championship trophy belt size,concentric half rings of gleaming gold Against A substance not unlike ivory,contrasted by a crimson red Chevron in the center.each spoke of this wheel holds either a module basement, Gaia memory connector or core metal slot around a small sculpted face resembling Something between big fau and a gundam to the left of a hand Autor, you insert your transformation gimmicks and turn the half wheel one half of the way clockwise and let it snap back Rotary telephone style as you pose to activate it, haven't figured out the poses, yet, but I will probably think of something later. Basically I took six stacks of Promotional Movie Crossover Toy and through the thing into the void relic refiner.
>>
>>50388487
Wait.

THEY DONT? Get cp for sixty million I mean
>>
>>50386450
The gunblade isn't as bad as people think, it's basically just a primitive vibroblade.
>>
>>50389243
Eh, I was considering it. I can do so if it'll help a lot.
>>
>>50389248

>Void Relic Refiner

Haven't heard of that?
>>
>>50389271
No they do not.
>>
>>50389082
You know I'm surprised no one ever really describes their custom transformation gimmicks, like I got the (Bl)ightbringer (Ra)vager (Le)viathan core metal combo, with the zurg Rush Combo boost that summons a barrage of Scourge energy constructs with my As a final Attack, the projectile Reflecting orbit Astroswitch,and the intangibility granting void States switch. The correspondence and evolution Gaia memories.
>>50389287
Warframe,it's got some pretty good stuff in it. but it helps to be familiar with the lore.
>>
>>50389055
You mean in Skies of Arcadia? That's a really, really old jump. Like double digit thread number old. Companion buys/imports and the like weren't even standard at the time.
>>
>>50389082
I sort of don't have one. The first is my Kuuga Driver. The Amadam ws imported into Steven Universe, giving it an external place on my body, and then combined with my Madoka Soul Gem in Nei-Heisei Part 2. Only, I decided that the Soul Gem takes precedence, favouring my Madoka uniform with elements and colours of Kuuga Pegasus. The Gem itself is at my waist where it should be, surrounded highlighted by gold filigree from the Soul Gem part of it, also integrated with my body.

I also have the Horse Armour from Neo-Heisei Part 1, which I combined with the Reconstructed Driver from NH Part 2. My intention is to use it with a mount that originates from my mind, body, or soul, which would give it rocket ship themed armour, augmented by Jumper Cosmic States (cause I bought that whole combo).
>>
>>50386933
Weren't you going to make origins free?
>>
>>50389285
What happened to the Timothy Hunter based perk from the original Mystic jump? Will that be in the Occult jump or did something make you decide to drop it?
>>
>>50389318
They are.
>>
>>50389292
It still raises the cp cap for drawbacks, right?
>>
>>50389346
Yep.
>>
>>50389352
Does sixty million and Looks on your faces together give 800cp or 600cp with 800 cap?
>>
>>50389320
It'll be in Occult. I think all of the original capstones are going to, except for the flying brick one, which will either be replaced by a perk that lets you have a personal dimension where you're practically omnipotent or a discount on the Vestments of Fate/Freedom.
>>
Is there any Quincy Quest with alternate worldbuilding happening?

Because if not, I might do one...

How it will differ? Well, it will be Bleach... IN SPACE
>>
>>50389368
The later.
>>
>>50389378
Well shit. Time to look at the drawbacks again.
>>
A lot of jumpers want to protect that smile, but what do they need protecting from?

I decided to become what they should be protected from. I will destroy those smiles.

Some smiles think they can outsmart me... maybe. Maybe. BUT I have yet to meet one that can outsmart the balefire
>>
>>50389387
efinite eight out of 10 copypasta
>>
>>50386131

If you mean in the Warehouse, it's filled with lots and lots of food. I've also filled it with a ton of beer, both expensive and cheap.

In my primary residence outside of the Warehouse? Aside from a lot of food and a ridiculous amount of beer? Nothing notable.

Well, except for the cache of powerful health potions, antidotes, burner cellphone, stun gun, emergency cash, and bag of diamonds that I keep behind a heavily magicked hidden panel inside the fridge. It's primarily for my companions to access in emergencies, especially the lower-powered ones that aren't combat monsters (yet).
>>
>>50389370
Cool, large amounts of untrained DC magic is exactly the type of thing I need to make some very large messes.
>>
>>50383177
Maybe, depends how it was done I guess.

There's nothing planned actually in the Shivering Isles but there are some rewards that are content from that expansion pack and (as has been pretty heavily alluded to) Sheogorath is intimately involved in the Great Game.
>>
What would happen if Shinji show himself with Evoker while piloting Evangelion and what would happen if he did it using an Evangelion sized Evoker
>>
>>50389334
Sorry for the stupid question, but for the companion import, is it 100 CP for up to 8, but they'll each only get 200 CP or is it 100 CP each?
>>
>>50389442
1. It would probably throw his Synchronization ratio way out of whack as he manifests his persona 2. It would manifest his mom's persona
>>
>>50389450
100 for up to eight +200 for each of them.
>>
>>50389376
Quincies a shit, anon.
>>
>>50389478
Thanks.
>>
>>50389493
No problem. I'll be taking some time to do the clarification update for Samurai Deeper Kyo after this.
>>
>>50389481
They are humans with Spirit Solar Panels.

They are Soul Children with their own Gun del Soul. They simply don't shout Taiyoh and instead talk about Quincy pride
>>
>>50389506
I'd honestly prefer if you instead made a jump for a different Samurai IP.

RISING ZAAAAAAAAN, SAMURAI GUNMAN
>>
>>50389306
oh well I was hoping to have fun sky adventures with the gang but I guess will have to do our bonding while we save the world from the locust hoard
>>
>>50389512
Theyre little Nazi bitches with borrowed power than can and will be stolen by a bigger bitch with borrowed power at a moment's notice.
>>
>>50389082
My Driver is a long and storied behemoth that has Digger calling me everything but a bastich for how it has gone.

I am still laboring away at the pastebin for what went into it as well as it's final appearance + suit, but for an example on what has gone into it:

>Prometheus Relic (Symphogear) - imported into Bayonetta and Akame ga Kill. Interacts with certain quirks of my biology such that it is always in permanent X-Drive mode, meaning not only are it's base parameters constantly super-charged - but it's also constantly growing and evolving. And it's nature as an Implanted Relic means it's exposed first-hand to my Karma Chameleon, Imaginos Nanomachines, and bizarre biology. And in Akame ga Kill, it got another stack of Evolution.

>Tri-Memory Driver (Neo-Heisei Part 1) - The first driver that was attached and consequently exposed all the same, I have three Gaia Memories permanently activated in these slots: Passion, Dragon, and Blossom. Due to the exposure from Karma Chameleon and all of the other evolutionary bullshit... Yeah. Let's just say, it's like some weird hybrid of Kamen Rider W and a Dopant.

>Multi-King Driver (Mad King DLC) - Never really use the Gatakiriba combo to it's fullest, mostly as I don't have that combo to begin with (prefer using PuToTyra after having reached an inner balance), but these are possibly the only slots that I ever swap out to different Combos developed by one of my cat-girl scientists.

>Amadam (Heisei Part 1) - yeah you know the Kuuga bullshit.

>Seed of Light (Heisei Part 1) - Okay why do I keep stacking evolution bullshit WHAT IS EVEN MY GAME PLAN HERE.

>Skull Rider Belt (The Skullman)

>WizarDriver (Neo-Heisei Part 2) - With the logic that I can just go to the same shop Haruto goes to get his magic rings, I invested in developing my Phantom such that the Cadejo Phantom is now all-around elementally balanced - plus I get Infinity!
>>
>>50389082

Well mine started as the Lost Driver MK 2, Memory Enhancing Device, and a T2 Gaia Memory Set. I mainly used Eternal to transform because I love it's design.

Then I bought the Prototype Ranger Belt from Disgaea and the Belt of Infernal Battle Armor.

I fused all three belts together with Promotional Movie Crossover Toy and added a Hand Author as well as a Switch Slot.

It is pretty much an abomination and I love it. Might have to go to Warframe and toss it into a void relic refiner since >>50389248 brought it to my attention.
>>
>>50389558
>Prototype Ranger Belt (Disgaea) - WE HAVE GONE TOO FAR. ABORT. ABORT.

>Imports: Wizard Talisman in GemCraft: Chasing Shadows; Boktai where it gained Lenses and a gun-mode; EMH, where it got Power Armor boost; Exalted Mortal Heroes (do not suggest ever again for gauntlets this nearly killed me) where it became made of Gossamer; Enter the Gungeon, where the gun-mode got boosted with Staff of Firepower; Ultimate Spider-Man, where the Driver then became a Symbiote.

Adjustments outside of imports include Medium Dave - who has by now invested heavily in the merging of KR's Cosmic Energy with the WAAAGH - making adjustments such that my Driver accepts Switches, in which I have gone for Flame States, Medical, Aero, and Chainsaw Switches until such a time as I come up with better custom / OC Switches. . And in the future, I intend to add Infernals' "rider belt" to this disaster as well. as well it has been modified to accept gem slots from multiple sources such as Path of Exile, has been enchanted judiciously and via Karma Chameleon / Nanomachine fuckery, Eragon / Inheritance Cycle's Belt of Beloth the Wise has gone into it. I am missing. SO MANY things for this summary - but like I said. Working on a pastebin.

Call me Kamen Rider... Shoujo.
>>
>>50389558
>>50389596
>Exalted Mortal Heroes (do not suggest ever again for gauntlets this nearly killed me) where it became made of Gossamer
>Ultimate Spider-Man, where the Driver then became a Symbiote.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU GOD DAMN LUNATIC
>>
>>50389565
yeah it enhances technology to be as " sufficiently advanced" as the Orokin But it will only enhance the technological parts. it's my understanding that it makes things into their prime version. If you are familiar with warFrame
>>
File: Enel_Shocked_Face.png (486KB, 719x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Enel_Shocked_Face.png
486KB, 719x1200px
>>50389596
>>50389558

Jesus Christ, Anon. I don't even want to imagine what that monstrosity of a belt actually looks like.

There was a point where you needed to stop and you have clearly passed it.

Well done
>>
>>50389548
This is why you study Uryuu'a superior plot genes to see why his stuff couldn't be stolen.

My theory is that he lost the piece of stuff responsible for Yhwach being able to take it upon using Letzt Stil, or him regaining his power created the Still Silver in his heart without killing him? I dunno, something happened
>>
>>50389548
There are other Quincies than Wandereich
>>
>>50389565

Speaking of the Infernal Belt, I can't find Exalted: The Infernals on the Drive? Anyone know where it is?
>>
>>50389221
Ah but anon, let's give it a boost requires three harribels.
>>
>>50389677
Not really anon. All Quincies are either members of it or ex members or descendants of either. Every single Quincy is ultimately descended from Yhwach.
>>
>>50389558
>>50389596
Sweet baby Jesus...

It's glorious.
>>
>>50389705
Not finished yet and I don't believe it's been put up as a WIP.
>>
File: large2.jpg (31KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
large2.jpg
31KB, 500x309px
What are some silly things you've done, jumpers?

I bought multiple Misaka clones because I didn't want to fight Accelerator to rescue them.
>>
>>50389712
Just because their grand grand pappy was a Nazi doesn't mean they all are
>>
>>50389753
Oh, I'm not saying they all are. Not even that same guy you responded to. Just pointing out that Yhwach does have the ability to nick powers from any other Quincy if he wants, since they're all his descendants.

Besides, it's funny calling them Nazis when their leader is named YHVH. It'd be like Trump wearing a turban.
>>
>>50386933
GHQ:

Hollow
Survivor

Death Aspect (Wrath? Does it have to be an actual emotion? Wasn't Grimmjow's destruction or something?): - 100
Animal Physiology (Human) - 0
A Guide Through The Inferno - 200

The Fifth Step - 600
Instinct - 0
The World Is Not A Fair Place - 100
Who I Was - 300

Hogyoku Treatment - 200

Canon Companion (Nel) - 100
And The Horse You Rode In On - 200

Sixty-Six Million + 200
Look On Your Faces + 600

Physical Boost X2 [Unique Power] - 100
Elemental Mastery (Fire) [Unique Power] - 500

So, in between millenia long naps, I accidentally almost destroyed early humanity. By giving them a chest cold. This inadvertently led to me becoming the God Emperor of Cro-Magnon Kind when I used really flashy magic to fix the problem.

Hey, don't judge me, I'm not a subtle person.

In other news, this branch of humanity is much more resistant to inbreeding, since I also inadvertently prevented a major genetic bottleneck while they were still a young species.

By the time we caught up to canon, things were still mostly on the rails. I actually work up from a short century-or-two nap and found out WW2 had been going on for a little while. I felt kind of shitty for completely forgetting about something like that, but you know how it is. So I turned Hitler and most of the SS into little lesbian girls of a varying, but always very much non-Aryan, ethnicities and mass-rezzed as many of the victims as I could manage.

After that, I didn't really care to deal with the societal upheaval and the frankly ludicrous amount of people running around, shouting about how "the end is NIGH!", so I ducked into ghost Mexico.

By this time, Kaizar's little jungle was just starting up and I disguised myself as a middling adjuchas. They were fine with me sticking around with the rest of the ragtag hollows after I prover myself helpful.
>>
>>50389370
Can we have the House of Mystery take different forms the same way Doctor Destiny did, turning it into the Penthouse of Mystery when having it appear in a city for example?
>>
>>50389771
would a Quincie jumper be at risk of being depowered?
>>
File: Galaxy-class_replicator.jpg (758KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy-class_replicator.jpg
758KB, 1440x1080px
>>50386131
The cold food rooms often contain either food I can't or don't want to use a replicator for. Originally they lead into the Cold Rooms proper which were for my experiments that needed a cold environment to work. Although I've learned the hard way leaving a room full of food in front of a whole bunch of experiment is a recipe for disaster.
>>
Is it bad that I made all my waifus HUGE or is it good taste
>>
>>50389742
I too bought multiple Misakas. I also houserule that they take up on companion slot. I didn't like the way they were treated, so I offered them a place in my pantheon.

They're doing okay.
>>
>>50389082
I have none. No transformation. I'm just a guy on a moped delivering noodles and always showing up at the worst time.

I am the Ramen Rider. They won't stop calling me that. I'm a joke but I somehow always end up being in the right place at the right time to save the day.

Then it happens. I return to work after one too many dropped deliveries. It wasn't even my fault! It was those jack-wagons in the black suits knocking over my stuff.

I lost my job, then my apartment and finally my bike. Now I'm a man with a grudge. A man with a mission.

I pack up a duffle bag full of sports equipment, grab a metal pipe with bolts sticking out of it and put on my new helmet. Note the antenna duct taped on there.

I am Ramen Rider Black!

Wait, what? There is already a Kamen Rider Black? Well shoot. Don't want to step on his toes. Can I just keep being Ramen Rider? Yeah? Cool.
>>
>>50389781
Eventually I end up face-to-face with King Spoopy, who goes full ham, boasting about being the God of Hueco. So I played along. I mean, how else are you supposed to deal with ham beside smacking it with bigger ham?

>The power of AGE? That's what you presume to threaten me with? I was ancient beyond your comprehension when the first of your species quickened in the womb. I have taken naps longer than your empire has reigned and it will be long after the last memory of you turns to dust before I meet my end.
>Now, any last doots before I beat you to death with your own spine?
>>
File: be0efed25d053937d614b7fd61ef7b5a.jpg (360KB, 1000x882px) Image search: [Google]
be0efed25d053937d614b7fd61ef7b5a.jpg
360KB, 1000x882px
>>50389742
Oh, well, I'm a fairly well adjusted Jumper.
>Used a Magikarp as a club to beat other Pokemon into submission until it evolved.
I tend not to get involved in wild schemes or crazy ideas.
>Rewired Cyborg to make wacky sound effects every time he moved. He actually liked it and kept it up for two weeks.
I mean, sometimes I have a good time.
>Collected thousands of Teddy Bears from Fallout
But overall I tend to be a little boring.
>Uses Packets of Instant Jesenkyo Water as a constant part of his Water Bending.
Honestly I don't know why people read my adventures.
>Was forced to out seduce an alternate version of himself due to a Drawback.
I mean, I'm so boring my Coordinator feels the need to constantly spice up my Jumping.
>Spent much of WW2 fighting off a harem while a sassy, gay, black friend cheered on the girls.
So, sorry to disappoint you with this unhelpful, entirely off topic post.
>Is currently a Companion in his own chain.

>>50386131
Usually a lot of candy. I haven't picked up much in the way of cooking perks and I've got Metavore, so I tend to eat sweets when not forced to have real food. Why candy in the fridge? Because warm Reese's Cups are a crime against the multiverse, you heathen.
>>
>>50389791
I don't think it ever doe stay in the series. I wouldn't be surprised if it could. You could try asking it, the house is Sapient.
>>
>>50389866
>>Is currently a Companion in his own chain.
git gud
>>
>>50389771
You know Nazis were technically Christian and YVHV is a valid name for the Christian God.
>>
>>50389874
ever does so*
>>
File: konata_ultraman2.jpg (12KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
konata_ultraman2.jpg
12KB, 206x206px
>>50389082
I have actually yet to jump all the Kamen Rider jumps. Not because I dislike them, but really just out of sheer laziness. It's always a "I'll make a build for that later!" situation.
I think if I had one, though, I'd want it to look like the Captain N Controller Belt or something equally as dorky. Maybe I'd give the medallion Sailor Moon aesthetics, I dunno. It would almost certainly look more like a toy than a functioning device.

>>50389742
> <Agua> Hey, HeavensAnon, I can't remember if you answered this before, but. ... is Asagi a companionable option in Disgaea?
> <Agua> I had this sudden thought, like, "Y'know, the main problem here is that if I take a companion, I already have enough companions to fill out my slots and I'm not good at rotating so there are probably a lot of characters who just disappear for hundreds of years." "Oh, hey, this jacket is based off Asagi's jacket. That's right, Heavens said some of the Drop In stuff was based off Asagi."
> <Agua> And then I thought, "Y'know. If there's ANY character in ALL OF JUMPCHAIN who it would be particularly fitting to completely forget about..."
> <HeavensAnon> ...
> <HeavensAnon> DO IT

I, uh. Bought Asagi as a companion in Disgaea jump. There was this big heartfelt moment where she was looking forward to creating her own adventure.

I have yet to rotate her into active duty.

>>50389866
So how's Mr Fish doing these days?
>>
>>50389874
when the house is briefly stolen by Doctor Destiny he has it appear on the roof of a building and Constantine refers to it as the Penthouse of Mystery, while it was mostly just appearing at the top of a building I think likely had to change aspects of itself and/or the building it landed on to make this work.
>>
File: pleading21.jpg (128KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
pleading21.jpg
128KB, 540x300px
>>50389866
>Honestly I don't know why people read my adventures.
It's because you have the best pictures, senpai and are interesting.
>>
>>50389928
I forgot about that. It probably can.
>>
>>50389897
>Nazis were technically Christian and
No, the Nazis were fascists and like all fascists they used whatever wasn't bolted down to suit their cause. The Nazis imprisoned just shy of three thousand priests who wouldn't support their ideology, and who claimed that Christianity and Nazism were incompatible.

>YVHV is a valid name for the Christian God
That really depends on the branch of Christianity. Eastern Orthodoxy, for example, doesn't use that name. Certain brands of contemporary American Protestantism will use it with some frequency, but even then its more a research term than a name as commonly used.
>>
File: 3bbefa100b26341679fe3e5e04327d2d.jpg (218KB, 850x1207px) Image search: [Google]
3bbefa100b26341679fe3e5e04327d2d.jpg
218KB, 850x1207px
>>50389891
Look, I spent most of my ten years in Archer either in high octane spy missions or snorting whatever Kreiger came up with in the lab that day. My Coordinator was amused, but my Companions were not. So the Coordinator is giving each of them a turn at the wheel. At least I only have five. 50 years as a Companion won't be too bad. Right? ... RIGHT?!

>>50389926
Mr. Fish got left behind with all my other Pokemon. I didn't take Pokeglot this chain and I didn't want to just haul them along without making sure they knew what they were in for.

I did make sure they were all well taken care of though.

I still miss them.

>>50389940
Cuteness levels exceeding maximum tolerance! Eye-sparkle dampeners having no effect!

Seriously though, thanks.
>>
>>50389994
>1st spoiler
Shamfur dispray.
>>
>>50389982
>No, the Nazis were fascists and like all fascists they used whatever wasn't bolted down to suit their cause.
Notice I said technically.

>That really depends on the branch of Christianity.
Now that's just semantics, because it was the original name of God. And some versions of Christianity resemble the actual Biblical version about as much as Bleach does.
>>
>>50389953
Any chance of allowing A Team To Call Your Own to be used for creating new OC companions?
>>
Welp! After much battle with turkeys and other creatures of the night, I've managed to put a definitive jumpable version of SRW OG Saga Endless Frontier up

Have at it, gentlemen, and remember to get all da waifus.
>>
>>50390075
Oh yeah, I honestly forgot about that. That's fine.
>>
>>50390025
>Notice I said technically.
It's not even technically, though. That was my point.

>Now that's just semantics, because it was the original name of God.
No, there's an actual point there. One of the agreed upon orthodoxies in Christianity is that canon is divinely inspired, not divinely dictated. See, in Islam you can actually say that Allah is his actual name, because according to Islamic canon an angel shanghaied Mohammed and line by line told him what to write.

With Christianity there is room for the author, the physical meat person writing it down, to have an impact on what's being written. As such, VYHV is a Hebrew name because a Hebrew was the one doing the initial scribing. That's also why you can have stylistic differences between the four opening Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, because those for authors were different people writing for different audiences.

Does that make sense or do I need to go into further detail?

>And some versions of Christianity resemble the actual Biblical version about as much as Bleach does.
Accurate.
>>
>>50390082

I know nothing of this spinoff , but you mentioned The Wizard of Oz in the description for Elfetale,does that mean the deadly desert is there as well?? because I have use for its sand.
>>
>>50390156
Well you're clearly more knowledgeable than I am, but by "technically" I meant they at least paid lip service to Christianity.

I'll concede the point about the rest, because I actually didn't know that. But I mean the Nazi parallels are still clear and I don't think Kubo looked this deeply into the original of the name.
>>
>>50389862
Fifth Step of Human affiniated Hollow is Soul of Cinder
>>
>>50386131
jello that looks like an anime girl's eye. allea got into making food art. (although it looks creepy, I won't discourage her)

lots of unhealthy bullshit, cheese EVERYWHERE, wings, rice...some wine. i don't drink wine. george de sand does.
>>
>>50386921
No clue. Fanwank something. Anyone got the relevant image? I keep forgetting to save it.
>>
File: oh jeez.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oh jeez.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
Sekirei

Minaka's Office
19 years old
Ashikabi
Bro-Tier 100
Winging Ceremony
Compatibility 200
Big Brother 300
Datekeeper 400
Adjuster 600
Short and Sweet 800
Sharing is Caring 1200
Norito 1500
MBI Card
The Futon 1600
Clumsy 1450
Birds of a Feather 1000

Pretty standard Ashikabi build with a bunch of extras. Starting in Minaka's Office will probably result in me murdering him almost instantly, probably after accidentally groping him due to the Clumsy drawback.

Extras mostly make being in a group with me more chill as both Bro-Tier and Sharing is Caring both do that.

Mostly posting this build as I rolled for how many Sekirei I could keep alive/from killing one another while fighting over me with the Birds of a Feather drawback. Rolled 104 out of 108. Pretty wicked diplomatic of me. Good thing the futon expands.
>>
File: tumblr_o6p8ocP3cG1vr8t7bo1_1280.jpg (396KB, 1000x555px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6p8ocP3cG1vr8t7bo1_1280.jpg
396KB, 1000x555px
>>50390246
Ha! I had intended to post a Soul of Cinder pic with that post, but as I was looking for one I found that one instesd and thought it was too cool not to use.

Speaking of, holy shit, I completely forgot I still need to play Ashes of Ariandel.
>>
>>50390174

No, it isn't 1:1 with Wizard of Oz. It's just themed around those types of fairy tales.
>>
File: 2dhaa0i.png (114KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
2dhaa0i.png
114KB, 400x200px
How often do you help people achieve vengeance?
>>
>>50390330
I feel the sudden urge to beat the shit out of both of those edgy cunts.
>>
File: 1477806917577.jpg (164KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477806917577.jpg
164KB, 1136x640px
>>50390330
I'm not really into the whole 'revenge' thing. I mean, I used to be out for karate vengeance by preventing tragedy befalling the weak after my starter died, but I kinda mellowed out after a while. It was more 'revenge' in the Batman sense than a blood retribution style, anyways.

Nowadays, I just kind of roam around and help folks in a smaller scale, occasionally dishing out some humility to local villains. When someone else wants revenge, I usually try to talk them out of it and to do something productive instead. Like knitting. Or baking. Or use their edge powers for incredibly mundane purposes.
>>
File: 2cPAWs9.png (587KB, 581x822px) Image search: [Google]
2cPAWs9.png
587KB, 581x822px
So what magic did you pick up in Fairy Tail and why? Personally I went for Dragon Slayer just cause it seemed like one of those unique and fun ones. Also it let me fuck with Natsu as I kept changing into my dragon alt-form during fights.
>>
>>50390499
Sky Dragon and Areo
>>
>>50390330
I locked Sasuke in an illusory where he repeatedly came close to killing Itachi, but every time he was about to land the killing blow, Itachi would vanish and Professor Oak would appear and say "There's a time and a place for everything, but not now.". This went on for about three weeks until he finally broke down and gave up. Have to hand it to him, he's a persistent bastard.

So no, not really.

...Oh, no, wait. That's not entirely true. I did seal Bellatrix's magic, chain her up, and leave her as a gift for Neville. No idea what he did with her, though.
>>
>>50390499
Dark God Slayer
>>
>>50390499
>>50390507
Oh wait, also Archive. Can't forget Archive. So OP.
>>
>>50390499
Requip and Archive. Mostly, though, I spent my time making magic items. The only real time I risked anything or put myself out there was when I bartered with Brandish to learn Command T. That wasn't an easy sell, and I'll admit that I had to offer up more than I thought I would, but it was worth it. Command T is fucking awesome, and was worth the price.
>>
I have a question: if I kill and consume a Quincy with Dark Binding (i.e. I consume their soul and enslave them as one of my familiars) is Yhwach still able to steal their power from me or does he have to fight me to get it back?
>>
>>50390499
Sword and Requip. I would have picked up Dragon Slayer or one of the Soul magics, but I needed the ability to create Lacrima for a project.

I suppose I could just give myself Dragon Slayet magic with that, but that seems like it would result in permanent motion sickness, since I doubt there's fiat insurance against it.

So when those dragons got called form the past, I killed two of them with a magic sword and spent the rest of the jump teasing Natsu and Gajeel about how I'm a better "dragon slayer" than them.
>>
>>50390579
I believe your technically obligated to settle it with a thumb war.
>>
>>50390579
Knowing Bleach, he'd probably suck out all of your souls and half of your powers.
>>
File: lewd1468699479433.jpg (152KB, 591x751px) Image search: [Google]
lewd1468699479433.jpg
152KB, 591x751px
>>50390604
>>
File: 1469317901613.png (158KB, 379x425px) Image search: [Google]
1469317901613.png
158KB, 379x425px
>>50389742
Whoops, almost missed this one. I'll stop spamming after this one, I promise.

Well, after I started getting really into magic builds and getting my grubby hands on freeform systems, I found that conflicts had really simple solutions to them. Someone pointing guns at me? Turn the guns into taffy. Sword against my throat? Turn the sword into a plastic toy.

Eventually, I started getting creative as my prowess and available mana-to-spend grew. I was at the point I could throw around Balefire or even a Giga Slave with relative safety (for myself - not anything else. Destroying the universe still counts as losing.), but I just used low-key things. A few highlights include.

>Making the entirety of The Sound of Music play in an endless loop in my enemy's mind until they surrendered.
>Turning a tiled floor into a slippery, cartoon carpet during a chase sequence.
>Making someone's clothing transparent to everyone except themselves, then be confused when everyone keeps interrupting their monologue.

Things like that. Silliest thing I did that wasn't only my fault was engaging in a magic duel with Maleficient in Kingdom Hearts, since I slew her in Disney Princess. Now, it was actually pretty intense considering the gap in power she had...she's persistent, I'll give her that...but imagine a Disney Acid Trip happening between two spellcasters making various kinds of jazz hands at each other. Throw in that Pokemon episode that gave people seizures, and that's about what onlookers saw.
>>
File: lewd4.gif (992KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lewd4.gif
992KB, 500x281px
>>50390604
He'd have to suck pretty hard to do that.
>>
>>50390618
>>50390640
Ywach has plenty of experience.
>>
>>50390669
>>
>>50390499
Archive and Thought Projection because all I really did was make magical artifacts for my Guild while lounging about and sometimes sending messages to them.
>>
>>50390669
>Google Ywach
Ugh. No. No thank you. I wouldn't let him near any of my fun bits.
>>
>>50390082
Oh, hell yes. Give a while to read through before I can comment, but I think I'll enjoy this.
>>
In the new Spiderman Jump could I share the Pizza number around? Free pizza on demand seems like a wonderful way to make friends.
>>
>>50389082
I've built my own Gamer Driver, given that Ex-Aid just started and there's not enough information to make a jump. For those not familiar with Ex-Aid, its theme is video games. The transformation devices inserted into the belts are "Gashats", game cartridges that give the user forms based on genres of gaming. So Ex-Aid has platformers (as does Genm, since he uses the prototype of Ex-Aid's driver), Brave has JRPGs, Snipe has shooters, and Lazer has racing games. The Level 1 form is a humanoid in super deformed "chibi" style, though at normal human height. Pulling the lever on the Gamer Driver to the right ejects the oversized armor and turns them into Level 2, which has more normal proportions. Level 3 is attained by inserting an additional Gashat into an expansion slot on the belt, returning the lever to its original position, and pulling it again. Ex-Aid has robot games, Genm has sports, Brave rhythm games, Snipe does aerial combat games, and Lazer has samurai action. Levels 4 and 5 seem to all use the same Gashat for every Rider, the "Draco Hunter" game which is based on Monster Hunter and therefore has multiplayer focus.

So anyway, with that out of the way: My Level 1 and 2 forms use a Gashat based on crafting survival games (I don't have a good name for it). It arms me with the Gashacon Pick, which when upgraded to Level 2 lets me pick out perfect cubical bits of matter to assemble into structures. Level 3 is based on 4X games, allowing me to use the harvested material to build little spaceship-themed drones to aid me in fighting. I need some names for everything, though, I still haven't even thought of a good name for my Rider.
>>
>>50389646
>>50389714

This is what happens when you stack Rider Belt gimmicks, ladies and gentlemen.

Also, in response to >>50389620 Yes, I am a bit of a lunatic, and before you ask: No, I don't know what the Gossamer + Symbiote thing did. Nor what that means for all of that god damn evolution now.

All I know is, when we get to the rest of the Heisei and Neo-Heisei Riders. And I add: Zecters, the Advent and Rouze Cards, Smart Brain's tech, and Den-O's Time Trains this shit's going to get worse.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ROSE PETALS.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50388158
She's cute, but she has a 'thing' with Urahara.

>>50388690
>utopia where dinosaur and mankind live in harmony
I have one word for you.
Domestication.

>>50389082
The King Driver from the DLC that Digs made.

>>50389221
But then I can't say "Twins they were!".

>>50390330
Vengeance is usually Not Justice, so I don't.

>>50390499
Archive because it's stupidly useful for Supplemental stuff, Requip because it's really cool and I have lots of weapons/armors I could swap between, and I rolled for an S-class and got Demon Soul which is cool.
>>
File: tumblr_lh59r0bAes1qhvdrco1_500.jpg (100KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lh59r0bAes1qhvdrco1_500.jpg
100KB, 500x375px
>>50390775

I feel like when your chain finally ends, your belt is basically going to be Decade on Steroids.
>>
>>50390822
>She's cute, but she has a 'thing' with Urahara.
They've had centuries to deal with that sexual tension. Clearly time for some jumper charisma.
>>
>>50390768

How did you make a Gamer Driver?
>>
>>50390082
Can we change the no Xenosaga-based canon companions to just depowering them post-jump to not be the Messiah (or Virgin Mary, or whatever Judeo-Christian archetype that particular character is)?
>>
>>50390878
Sufficient mad science. It's not really a true Gamer Driver as the series would recognize it, I'm sure that if I ever did go to Ex-Aid they'd just see it as a clever knock-off. But there are plenty of places to get the ability to materialize data (Code Lyoko, Webmage, Blame!, etc.), so I used that to approximate the functions of the Gamer Driver.
>>
>>50390768
If you're needing names:

>The Craft Gamer Rider, Kamen Rider Spark
>Level 2 Gasshat Name: Castaway Call
>Level 3 Gasshat: Virtua Empire

Craft Explorer Gamer form would probably let you create Towers and mini units, not just spaceship drones depending on if its space themed or just generally civ-themed
>>
So how does aging work in Bleach, anyway? Old Man Genocide is about 2000 and he looks it. Ms. Kenpachi is almost that old and she looks like she's in her 30s or 40s. And the Royal Guard is at least as old as they are or older but they look late 20s early 30s except for paintbrush guy.

Do they age slower as they become more powerful? I don't remember that being mentioned anywhere.
>>
>>50390896
If all you were after was the their looks and personality you can just go to any jump that lets you make OC companions and create them, and it'll probably be still cheaper than a 200 CP canon companion option.
>>
>>50390960
Oh, I like those. I think I'll use them, thanks.

As for Virtua Empire, I was thinking just space-based 4X. The Gashats seem to be fairly specific in their genre of game. They also don't really give too many new abilities, either. Robots just gives increased strength and rocket punches, Beat gives Brave timed hits, basically, Chambara gives Lazer limbs again and a pretty decent weapon, and Combat grants flight and an additional pair of guns. I figure drones are useful enough on their own that anything more would be unbalanced when combined with Craft's powers.
>>
>>50391027
The design-a-NPC option in Overlord is amazing for this. In a jump where I'm always sweating for points, I never have enough points to build all the NPCs I'd like.
>>
File: tumblr_npdsqzIjbY1qmrsrlo1_1280.png (623KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npdsqzIjbY1qmrsrlo1_1280.png
623KB, 1280x720px
>>50390839
>mfw I'm the next Kamen Rider series, with an obligatory movie that has Decade / a massive crossover with the rest of the Riders
>Decade's fw his gimmick's already represented
>The other rider's fw Magical-Infernal-Armed-Rising-Ultimate-Infinity-Survive-Shining-Blaster-XTreme-King-Skull-Hyper-Clock-Up-Liner-Type-Tridoron
>>
File: wizard44-1015.jpg (32KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
wizard44-1015.jpg
32KB, 800x450px
>>50391052
Whoops. Wrong image.

I mean, still pretty applicable.
>>
>>50391036

Yeah, you're not wrong. I'd say in that case yeah, Drones would work.

Also, Craft Gamer Rider Spark -> Craft Empire Rider Spark is probably a better name for it
it even starts with E like all the X's of 4X
>>
>>50391039
This conversation has happened before. Unless you're looking for specifically every jump to explicitly write out that you can modify every aspect of the OC, it's safe to assume that any jump which lets you make a new companion from scratch does it.
>>
>>50390960
>>50391068

I hope when you or someone else eventually does Ex-Aid in a jump, that there's an option to import any video games the Jumper owns as a Gashat to transform with.
>>
>>50391085
WARFRAME GASHAT
>>
>>50390082
Why are Xenosaga characters banned from companions?
>>
>>50391121
Because we have a Xenosaga jump coming along?
>>
>>50391102

GACHAN! LEVEL UP~! Warfare! Wartime! WARFRAME!
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>50391085
>TFW you have spent several thousand years and literally immeasurable Computational resources and magical creating a improvement of oasis from ready player one that crosses over with and contains improved assets from every jump you've been to, every Work of fiction you've encountered taken to such a degree that the difference between the real and the virtual is Meaningless, no seriously Some of its parts includes the world seed from SAO and the genesis and origin of species spells it's as much a real place as it is a virtual one. along with having more original content created by copies of the greatest artists, writers,fighters, generals,Chefs, doctors and game designers from every age from hundreds of worlds.

Man that's probably going to Be OP,don't count on it.
>>
>>50390330
Yeah...I actually prevented Sasuke from leaving the village and crossing the line into full-on edgelord territory.

Long story, but he ended figuring out that Itachi's story and his uncaring personality were all bullshit, figured out the true cause of the massacre, and threatened to let everyone know what really happened if Itachi didn't suck it up and get his ass back to the village right the fuck now. Duck-butt scolding his older brother like a little child was highly amusing.
>>
>>50391137
So what?
>>
Did we get any new jumps for the ye olde "hard to die in" early jump list?
>>
File: large2.jpg (69KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
large2.jpg
69KB, 540x405px
>>50391190
>>50391085

It's in the planning for Part 3 of Neo-heisei
that's gonna be a god damn nightmare for gimmick imports though.

>Games turned into henshin items
>Pseudo-Servants in the form of Eyecons
>straight up fucking turning vehicles and cars into henshin items
>>
>>50391190

There would probably be a stipulation that says you can't import a game you made yourself to prevent stuff like that.

>>50391257

I pity you Digger. What do you have planned for Gaim?
>>
>>50389370
Will they still be prohibitively expensive? I liked the original draft of DC Mystic, but one thing that jumped out at me was that the capstones were all 1200 cp, and mostly lackluster for the price.
>>
File: 1-6rQdl.jpg (25KB, 600x201px) Image search: [Google]
1-6rQdl.jpg
25KB, 600x201px
>>50391277

That's Merchant's problem, not mine.
Thank god.
I'unno if it's visible in Part 2 but I've got a bone to pick with Gaim
>>
>>50391277
Merchant's already working on Gaim as a more stand-alone jump due to how much shit Urobutcher jammed in.
>>
>>50390499
Don't really know what I'm doing but rolled a bunch. Ended up with Green magic, Lightning Magic and Crash.
>>
>>50391295
>>50391297

Standalone Gaim? I'm fine with that.

To be fair some others series are probably going to need to be standalone as well.

Kabuto because of time-travel bullshit and the fact that the reboot version of Kamen Rider #1 made a cameo in the show, implying that they take place in the same universe.

Den-O because of MORE time travel bullshit, and having to tie that to Kiva.

Decade. Just Decade.
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>50391257
>>50391295

>TFW the good times aren't over.

you're going to have something like promotional movie crossover toy again right?! I know it's already a kluge'd together mass of transformation gimmicks but I'm a completionist over here.
>>
>>50391295
>>50391297
The literal world affecting fruitpocalipse is too powerful for one jump
>>
File: Simons.png (346KB, 524x511px) Image search: [Google]
Simons.png
346KB, 524x511px
>>50391349
Are you implying Merchant might not be able to contain it?
>>
>>50391201
V for Vendetta and Samurai X
>>
>>50391406
>V for Vendetta

Is that finished?
>>
>>50391288
>mostly lackluster for the price
Didn't one of them basically make you the most powerful mage alive and another was one of the most powerful physical boosts in the chain?
>>
>>50391288
I'll at least bump them down to 1000 CP. That way you'd be able to buy both of your Origin capstones without drawbacks. They may become cheaper, but they're all really damn powerful, so they're going to stay pretty expensive.
>>
>>50391514
Any chance you'll adjust the price of the capstones in JLD? That jump is packed full of amazing things.
>>
>>50391541
In JLD? I think they'll probably stay what price they are.

What did you have in mind, though?
>>
>>50391121
It's a quick solution to a complex problem. Removing them from offer just means that the only questions people ask is the one you're asking right now. If he was to leave them in however, he then runs into issues with the Gnosis as well as KOS-MOS being God Spirit Mary with her Eternal Recurrence component.

People well versed in Xenosaga lore would probably then argue that Eternal Recurrence can't happen unless all the factors are gathered together - but it doesn't change the fact that KOS-MOS by herself is already a ridiculous wild card. The Hilbert Effect that she possesses is problematic to rule on. Her anomalous power output is self explanatory. We haven't begun to address the T-ELOS / KOS-MOS reincarnation loop where the two of them essentially become Mary Actual together.

So where does the jumpmaker draw the line? Should he say that Xenosaga is non-canon (as it technically is - the events of Endless Frontier are of limited canon to the true universe of this setting to begin with and out of verse individuals like KOS-MOS don't belong) and therefore they have no powers according to their home-verse? Or should he say that they only have a specific level of power, but in that case, how should he be translating damage values or "feats" over into Xenosaga equivalents?

If he says "leave it to the reader" then suddenly it becomes a matter of free wank, and that affects the actual Xenosaga jump in which both characters are critical plot devices. People could argue that the Xenosaga jump already allows people to make KOS-MOS and T-ELOS, which is currently still true, but the argument is pretty weak if you have to base it on somebody else's jump WIP, especially without consulting them first.

It's pretty easy to say "Well he's the jumpmaker so he should draw the line and stand by it", but then you realize that he has drawn the line and so far he's standing by it.

We haven't even touched upon the Gnosis, who are a problem of their own entirely.
>>
>>50391514
My main criticism was against Greatest Magician of the Age and Syncronicity Wave Traveling. Mostly because at first glance they seem really good, but once you read what they can actually do in the chain, they kind of aren't.

Greatest Magician gives you god-tier potential and no experience with it. Except not really, because you are capped beneath planet-busting even at the peak of your ability. Meaning that you actually have less potential than someone like Zatanna. Magical Blood from JLD is actually better, because you actually start with ability comparable to Zatanna, and have her potential as well.

Synchronicity Wave traveling is basically just a luck boost in the chain, which while good, is worth more like 600 cp compared to other perks.

The Avatar perks and Aspect seem better, though still not quite worth 1200, and Aspect may not be so good when they have no real resistance to magic.
>>
>>50391554
Not him, but speaking of JLD, are Monsters supposed to not have items besides The Books of Magic?

Also, can you use those books without having magic, or do you need to buy at the very least Potential out-of-background to get any use from them?
>>
>>50391392
Why contain it? S'cool.
>>
>>50391623
>Greatest Magician
Oh, no. Zatanna is nowhere near planet-busting. Full potential Timothy Hunter/you with that perk are leagues beyond her. It's like the difference between Obi-Wan or Count Dooku -- a powerful and exceptional example that's way beyond average -- and the crazier top tier of Star Wars EU where people destroy fleets of ships with warp storms or mind control entire planets. There's several orders of magnitude difference.

I can ease up on the restrictions if it's needed, though. Arbitrary hard caps ARE annoying, I know.

>Synchronicity Wave
You know those posts describing Constantine where his plot armor is literally more powerful than basically anything? That's basically what this is, but it doesn't kill everyone around you. It is a little less immediately impressive, I'll grant you. I'll see what to do here. Maybe let you have some ability to affect fate/chance actively?

>The Avatar perks and Aspect seem better, though still not quite worth 1200, and Aspect may not be so good when they have no real resistance to magic.
Well Aspect isn't actually going to be in it anymore because that's more of a DC Mythic thing.

>>50391703
Yeah, Monsters will have more items. I may actually change the discounts on the capstone items around somewhat. I'm really not entirely sure what to do with them.

And the books will help anyone figure out magitech, but it'd be most effective for someone who can use magic.
>>
>>50391831
Maybe ease up on the caps yeah. And/or make them soft caps. We have jumps that offer planetbusting power right off the bat, so being able to do similar or greater feats after decades/however long training is fine. And for Synchronicity Wave and Avatar, maybe emphasize the potency and versatility of their effects.

Also, Zatanna in New 52 escaped Nanda Parbat and fought that universe ending void goddess. And this is before she began to max out her potential. And Zatanna in Post-Crisis fought Zor, who is comparable to the Spectre. I wouldn't be surprised if either iterations
could eventually planet-bust or could already if they pushed themselves.
>>
>>50391939
Fair points. I still don't really think she's anywhere near planet busting, but I do see what you mean.

I have a tendency to underestimate Zatanna sometimes. For some reason she SEEMS way weaker than she is on my mind.
>>
>>50392026
>For some reason she SEEMS way weaker than she is on my mind.
Probably because you've got a lack of blood running to your brain, son. There's nothing weak about Zatannas game.
>>
>>50392026
Prolly because she doesn't have the stats normally associated with or needed to survive planet-busting. Also because it takes her a little prep time.
>>
>>50391939
Zatanna could probably enact spells that affect an entire planet but straight up destroying one is likely beyond her.
>>
>>50392129
People get way too excited about destroying planets. It's only 10^36 joules, that's not that much.
>>
>>50392129
Who knows. 52 Zatanna explicitly has barely tapped into her innate potential, so what she could do after a few decades of training is up in the air. And might always be, now that Rebirth is a thing.
>>
>>50392156
Most jumpers can easily shatter worlds with prep time or tech but the ability to do it at will under your own power just has a certain level of satisfaction.
>>
>>50392185
>Rebirth
What's that?
>>
>>50392185
Rebirth is just New 52 after undoing some of the stupider bullshit.
>>
>>50392198
This>>50392207
DC is doing an unfucking of New 52 and then giving it a new name.
>>
>>50392198
Rebirth is undoing the crap that New 52 did. They explain it that when Flash created Flashpoint, Dr. Mahattan stuck his hands in the timestream for an experiment. That experiment was New 52. It was re-corrected in Rebirth, which brought back all the stuff before New 52.
>>
>>50392207
I guess. Still kind of annoyed at what they did to New 52 Superman.
>>
File: heavensanon.jpg (100KB, 735x489px) Image search: [Google]
heavensanon.jpg
100KB, 735x489px
>>50392192
Actually, it's kinda boring. Like, most of my previous chains I hopped up on shonen stuff and various Mantra exploits, and then I made what I like to call the Fuck You Beam for my current magic catboy chain.

I find aside from 'accidentally' destroying moons from excessive force, I never actually use planet-busting on...anything. It's just there as a deterrence, and even then I usually just use lower-key stuff to fix my problems.

Then again, I'm one of the few Jumpers vaguely concerned about excessive collateral damage, so firing a weapon or punch of that magnitude tends to be a problem for me in the first place.

Pic related is how I end up destroying moons and shit anyays.
>>
>>50392207

So basically the annual restructuring of the space-time continuum for a retcon.

I wonder how long it will last this time.
>>
>>50392245
There is rarely a reason to shatter worlds, but the knowledge you can if you want/need to is very satisfying.
>>
>>50392270
Remember when comics could go as much as a decade without rebooting reality? And there were still these grand cosmic adventures every year, but they didn't feel the need to have them change everything afterwards? I miss those days.
>>
>>50392270
Considering how people hated New 52, I highly doubt they'll try anything again at least for awhile.
>>
>>50392270
Until sales drop. And they already are. I swear, DC loves reboots almost as much as Marvel loves shitty events.
>>
>>50392288
Unfortunately the magic side of things was pretty great. JLD was fantastic and WW was goat. Yeah, lots of feminists got assblasted about Themyscira's retcon and moral muddying but it made sense. WW's new run was about taking Greek mythology and telling it / bringing it to contemporary DC. Greek mythology is full of assholes, so it stands to reason that Themyscira wouldn't be some shinning beacon.
>>
>>50392392
>lots of feminists got assblasted about Themyscira's retcon and moral muddying
It was actually a lot of reasonable people who hated how a group we're supposed to like murders and rapes men and sells their boys into slavery.
>>
>>50392026
Probably because she has an extremely powerful and versatile ability, such that she needs to job or be otherwise neutralized so that the plot can happen or make a villain look badass. Like in Identity Crisis.
>>
>>50392496
What on earth gave you the impression you were supposed to like any amazons other than Diana in new 52 Wonder Woman?

Was it the parts where they're consistently obnoxious to the protagonist, the rape and murder, the child selling or the bigotry?
>>
>>50392496
>It was actually a lot of reasonable people who hated how a group we're supposed to like murders and rapes men and sells their boys into slavery.
No, it was mainly pop culture feminists crying about how Themyscira was no longer a perfect utopia. As stated, the whole point of WWs run in nu52 was Greek mythology revisited. There are no utopias in Greek mythology, and the violence and horrible pragmatism that the Amazons displayed makes perfect sense in light of that theme.

Moreover, by making Themyscira less than perfect for once you had a real reason for Diana to take a hard look at her home culture and reevaluate it in light of her experiences away from it. That's a great, classic story. The culture you grow up in, along with its baggage, doesn't have to define you. You can choose to change. That's a great journey to send a hero on, particularly an iconic hero like WW.
>>
>>50392392
Funny thing. WW was just named as Ambassador for Women to the UN or something like that.
>>
>>50392692
The UN is a joke. Not for that reason, though that's a symptom of its bloated, comical over reach, but the UN needs to figure shit out and adjust itself accordingly.
>>
File: 4e2.jpg (139KB, 680x805px) Image search: [Google]
4e2.jpg
139KB, 680x805px
If /pol/ meme'd the Trump presidency into reality, can we meme Jumpchain into reality?
>>
>>50392828
We've got /pol/ beat in per capital autism, but our aggregate autism isn't at the critical mass necessary to summon Kek and rewrite reality.
>>
>>50392852
I mean, Bancho is an incredibly condensed source of Autism so it might work?
>>
>>50392828
/jc/ is weak both in terms of memes and shitposting. You should probably see how some of the other boards do it before even suggesting something like this.
>>
>>50392510
She's just like Martian Manhunter in that sense.
>>
>>50392899
Tera's autism is low-grade. It's enough to give you cancer, but it won't power anything.
>>
>>50392899

Using Bancho to power this is a horrible idea. Do you really want to risk giving them superpowers?
>>
File: 142652993178.jpg (57KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
142652993178.jpg
57KB, 900x636px
>>50386147
what uh... makes it so dangerous? All I've seen is raildex but from some wiki browsing it sounds like after that things go nuts.
>>
File: Jumper talks about his exploits.jpg (21KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper talks about his exploits.jpg
21KB, 400x294px
>>50392950
If everyone else does, is not such a bad idea.

What's the worst that could happen, a few multiverses being deleted and all of us enslaved to Bancho's will?
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>50393001
that's literally the exact opposite of my style. You know that right?
>>
>>50392828
>>50392852
>>50392950
>>50393001
Go back to Ireland. I mean, holy shit.
>>
>>50393030
We've been over this, dude. None of your ideas work. Exactly none of them work. In nearly three years you have had 0 working ideas. All of your ideas end up with the destruction of the sandbox you're working with: race, country, continent, world, reality.

If after three years you can't figure that out, I'm willing to bet that once things started falling down around you you'd assume direct control.

You are the death of freedom and agency.

Also?

Your hair is retarded.
>>
File: bad justice.jpg (171KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bad justice.jpg
171KB, 1366x768px
>>50393030
You're not a friend of Justice, Bancho.
>>
>>50393030
Your style is "ruining everything for everyone else due to having a bloated sense of self-importance and thinking you know how to run a universe despite being the LEAST QUALIFIED to do so."
>>
>>50393061
none of them? I mean, sure, I have had a lot of bad ones, but some of them worked Sometimes.
>>50393061
excuse you I studied justice under such illustrious Champions of justice as dogwelder and magneto.
>>50393068
have you seen some of those universes before i got to them? It's a lateral move at worst.
>>
File: 1465956405803.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
1465956405803.gif
1MB, 294x253px
>>50393060
>>50393061
>>50393068
I can't help but feel like folks like Bancho or the odd anon who goes 'I CAN GAIN TOTAL OMNIPOTENCE THROUGH X AND Y PERKS' would probably die in Pokemon in amazingly mundane or anticlimactic ways.

Stairs are OP.

How would you imagine most Jumpers performing 'realistically', folks?
>>
>>50393123
I make no doubts that in reality, I'd probably get eaten by an Ursaring. Or a Mightyena.

Some carnivorous Pokémon really.
>>
>>50393123
>How would you imagine most Jumpers performing 'realistically', folks?
By becoming unimaginably powerful beings? Anything else is highly unlikely.
>>
I have a question about Justice League Dark, if my companion is a Primordial ghost would it be possible for them to 'semi-possess' my body so that we have equal control over it, as a way of combining our powersets?
>>
File: 1470157861328.png (107KB, 470x566px) Image search: [Google]
1470157861328.png
107KB, 470x566px
>>50393061
>dat pic
...Saved in case I disagree with Justice at some point.
>>
>>50393123
One or two of his previous plans would definitely result in his death and people pointed that out at the time. His chain ended some time ago. He doesn't even know he's dead.
>>
>>50393123
You ask me to defeat X person in single combat with a spoon, I can do that.

You ask me to cook you something that isn't scrambled eggs, I accidentally set the house on fire.

My waifu was very confused the first time that happened.
>>
>>50393123
I'd probably trip and break my neck while gloating about how I can just climb a fence instead of having to make a Pokémon cut down a tree.

>>50393166
Sure. Might be kind of awkward.

And lewd.
>>
>>50393123
Initially? Most jumpers who took Drop In in their first jump are gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: 1479055033948.jpg (87KB, 700x734px) Image search: [Google]
1479055033948.jpg
87KB, 700x734px
>>50393123
That's why I went to Overlord first and surrounded myself with overpowered waifu tanks.
>>
>>50393145
>realistically

>becoming unimaginably powerful beings

>realistically

yeah, no. A bunch of inexperienced NEETs on /tg/? The first three jumps are going to be full of people giving up and going home, deciding they like the world they're in and staying, or being ballsy enough to get in a situation they can't handle and subsequently paying the price for it.
>>
>>50393215
That's not a terrible plan. How many NPCs did you create? I made three.
>>
>>50393216
Literal preschoolers and fat otaku nerds survive just fine as pokemon trainers, senpai.
>>
>>50393226
He's baiting. He set himself up >>50393145 so he could respond >>50393216 in the hopes of getting responses.
>>
>>50393216
No, yeah. First, you're assuming everyone'a an inexperienced NEET. Secondly, you're assuming that "inexperience" even fucking matters when there are literally perks in the first jump to enhance intelligence, tactical acumen, and personal combat abilities. Unless you're literally retarded, the chances of ending your chain are almost nil, unless your benefactor is actively malevolent, but that's stupid for different reasons.
>>
File: 1436445071942.jpg (108KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
1436445071942.jpg
108KB, 610x475px
>>50393225
I made 6 (all of them female) + the Homunculus Maid . And then went as the 42nd Supreme Being.

Not a lot of personal power, but just with that start I'm capable of surviving most settings, including my first jump.
>>
>>50393167
That's fair.

>>50393225
Ya-know, I wonder how Viable a "level 100, realm of heros" then nothing but NPCs build would be.
Level 100 and RoH just to buff up your NPCs.
>>
What perks in Tokyo Ghoul are needed to best imitate the One-Eyed Owl?
>>
It's funny because in Pokémon you might as well take Wanted and surrender yourself to police, because unless they want to give you Capital punishment you will be a-okay in jail. You might not get your pokes or items when jump ends tho
>>
>>50393264
I mean.

People who are much better at what they do than we are die unexpectedly all the time, anon. That's a good fraction of human history, right there. And the fact you spend hours at a time on 4chan with the rest of us says something about your schedule and priorities. I mean, have you gone hiking before? Or a camping trip out in the wilderness? Or even just outside of a city? I used to a few times when I was younger, and I wasn't terribly good at it.

I'm kind of with >>50393216 on this one. Even if I made it to the end, I'd probably stay in Pokemon or go home after being suitably homesick. I wouldn't stay on the train unless I had a definite idea of what would come after, and even then, I'd probably endjump in the 20s as opposed to going on a millennia-long train ride just out of impatience and increase jadedness.

Honestly, I'd watch a TV show about the many deaths of failed Jumpers, with interviews towards those who decided to stay/go home.
>>
>>50393226
Because they've got giant superpowered monsters protecting their asses.

Now imagine those Pokémon are fainted and/or were killed through varying means - like you decided to match up your Eevee against a Garchomp. Instead of the games just "whiting you out" and escorting you back to the PokéCenter, you have to get there by yourself. Sometimes from the middle of bumfuck nowhere. And with your Pokémon fainted, how're you going to take care of that pissed off Ursaring?

>>50393246
Try again, Jim.

>>50393264
>Secondly, you're assuming that "inexperience" even fucking matters when there are literally perks in the first jump to enhance intelligence, tactical acumen, and personal combat abilities.

And here's a second big reason for the first few jumps being a culling - the boosts granted from those perks you mention? Huge confidence boost, and in many cases to the point of Overconfidence.

I'm not saying EVERYONE would lose JumpChain in the first three jumps - but 90% of deaths would be ridiculously early unless you go >>50393215 and surround yourself with an overpowered Amazon Squad which isn't a dumb idea, all things considered.
>>
Oh look it's the NoFunAllowed squad come out to play.
>>
>>50393225
> Go to Overlord and choose Player Origin.
>Chose only the 600CP Level One Hundred and The Realm Of Heroes.
>Take some minor drawbacks to get 600CP.
>Invest all of the rest of your money in Custom >NPC's granting you 4 of the strongest fighters >in setting who are so OP that even the >denizens of Nazarick would think twice about >messing with them.

Is this the best plan or the best plan?
>>
>>50393310
>Because they've got giant superpowered monsters protecting their asses.
So do you. Those children wouldn't be allowed to be trainers if there was an appreciably high risk of their deaths.
>>
>>50393300
You'd lose for being boring though.
>>
File: 1445250529304.jpg (111KB, 864x462px) Image search: [Google]
1445250529304.jpg
111KB, 864x462px
>>50393293
That really depends if you're going for the 42nd supreme being or not.

If you aren't, you will need to use your meta-knowledge to get a hold of a WCI before you face Nazarick or simply purchase one.

Your NPCs would utterly destroy the floor guardians even with a 600cp build (specially the Warrior ones), but against Nazarick's strongest, namely Rubedo and the 8th Floor guys, you're probably hopeless.

That's assuming you don't pick the perk to get on their good side or try really hard to evade them/befriend Ainz.
>>
>>50393123
I envision a majority of Jumpers either retiring within a dozen or two Jumps, either dying off and getting sent home, finding a reality they like better, or just having their fill and heading hold to share the wealth. It takes a special kind of crazy to keep going on this ride for tens of thousands of years and I don't think most people have the mental fortitude to hold up under it.

That said, short of accidents that could happen to anyone, I think most would survive quite easily in the first few Jumps. Sure, you /could/ die in Pokemon due to an accident, but so could anyone. And even viewed realistically, Pokemon isn't that much more dangerous than real life. Unless you go insane on the Drawbacks early on most people who Jump would go home with at least Pokemon, a Body Mod, and a Warehouse, plus one more Jump's worth of stuff.

Personally I'd hit at least fifty Jumps before I run out of worlds that I want to see. Homesickness aside, there's a lot of fun universes to hang out in without dealing with too much danger.

>>50393303
Exactly. A lot of people would just stay in their first Jump, Pokemon or otherwise.
That would honestly be amazing. I'd watch 10 seasons of that and still be wanting more.
>>
>>50393293
It'd be an interesting build. I went with 3 because it's only a 300 point investment for a 42d SB. That still gives me room for a tight build. It doesn't have the breadth that I'd like, but it does what I need it to and I have three of the most devoted companions you could ever ask for.

>Adrestia - Vengeance
>Eleos - Mercy
>Justitia - Justice
Those are my NPCs, all Fallen Angels like me. I went with a Neutral build where I patronized certain aspects rather than a set alignment / morality.
>>
>>50393331
Nigga please, Pokemon Oz would be amazing.
>>
>>50393330
and Pokémon fainting is an issue.

GameFreak skims over the fact that in order to get to the last PokéCenter you used, you need to trek sometimes VAST DISTANCES through Pokémon territories to get to a town. In a literal, actual-world-scenario, that shit's going to be dangerous - and as >>50393303 points out, people who're much better at surviving in the wild STILL DIE.

And humans are not built to fist-fight a bear. How would you survive trying to fist-fight a bear that can hurl Hyper Beam or suddenly throw a Fire Fang.
>>
>>50393331
Jeez anon. Sorry your benefactor is so onetrack.
>>
File: konata-izumi18.gif (73KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
konata-izumi18.gif
73KB, 200x200px
>>50393123
Realistically I'd probably be extremely boring, even compared to my adventures here, which are already not really up to /jc/'s usual standards of waifuing and destruction.
I'm not really motivated to create huge empires or anything like that. But if you said I'd get super powers just for not dying? I would never do anything that could risk dying. Even tangentially.

My "grand Pokemon adventure" would probably consist of, at best, following my other trainer friends around on my scooter and doing odd jobs with whatever perks I took that were marketable, like Mechanic. That's assuming I didn't just stay home and play Nintendo games or something ("They're popular in Johto, too!"). I wouldn't really do anything by myself.
I'd most likely skip lots of jumps entirely unless I were so supremely overpowered that I could destroy them with a misplaced fart, and even then, I probably wouldn't do much.
I would be a NEET jumper. Or, like, "actual tourist" jumper at best. So boring.
"I'm thirty jumps in and my craziest memory was the time I ate sushi pizza" levels of boring.

I might still do science, though. Robots and things. That'd be fun. But they'd be so controlled that it'd really suck all the fun out of it. Like, just ACTUAL research, reading for hours and seeing what happens if I cross pollinate two benign species of flower or something.
Basically no mad science at all.
I'd be so boring, Jumpchan would boot me out of the running halfway through the second jump.
>>
>>50393331
Nigga you have no idea what sort of cool stuff can happen in Prison. Or at least interesting to watch.

Have you heard of Prison Break? Very popular. Several seasons
>>
>>50393417
Exactly.

>>50393331
>implying the best part of S2 Daredevil wasn't Frank Castle in prison
>>
>>50393123
Honestly most of the people who talk about how they become supreme pokemon champions and also have caught legendaries with the master ball are ridiculous.

It is so much more likely that they take one of the non drop in origins, buy what would help them most survive for 10 years, and then barricade themselves in their houses/buildings until the ten years are up, and I'd imagine that most jumpers would do that for their first few jumps until their sufficiently overpowered before actually getting into jumper shenanigans.
>>
>>50393402
>And humans are not built to fist-fight a bear.
This guy regularly wrestles and spars with fighting types.

Not to mention how humans in Pokemon can become psychics or Goku-lite, or even witches.
>>
>>50393123
I have nothing to lose, and no reason to return to Earth. As far as surviving goes, it largely depends on whether I can choose which jumps to go through versus random assignment, and similarly it depends on the mood of the individuals who sent me on the journey to begin with. I don't take drawbacks often, I stick to safe practices for the most part, so honestly death by "stupid crazy" isn't likely.

If it's a chain where I can choose where I go...well, that's where my own plans come into play anyways. Either way, once I leave I wouldn't plan on coming back, probably just keep wandering through worlds, spark be damned.
>>
>>50393435
Not everyone is a scaredy cat, anon.
>>
>>50393303
>People who are much better at what they do than we are die unexpectedly all the time, anon.
Most of which can be prevented.

>And the fact you spend hours at a time on 4chan with the rest of us says something about your schedule and priorities.
Not really. The fact that you think you can even glean such information from such a small sampling of posts says more about your lack of wisdom than mine.

>I mean, have you gone hiking before? Or a camping trip out in the wilderness?
Yes, almost every weekend even now. Yes, every couple of weeks formerly, though admittedly almost never anymore.

>>50393310
>Huge confidence boost, and in many cases to the point of Overconfidence.
This isn't even worth seriously considering. You think that just because military, police, and firefighter personnel are trained to deal with dangerous situations, they abandon all reason and sense of self-preservation? Honestly, this is laughable at best.

>>50393402
Don't fist-fight the bear? Seriously, just evade that beast? Also, "trek"? Really? Are vehicles no longer a thing?
>>
>>50393410
>even compared to my adventures here, which are already not really up to /jc/'s usual standards of waifuing and destruction.
I suppose.

Kinda prefer the occasional hilarity of your builds though.
>>
>>50393435
I jumped conservatively for a good long while, but I didn't NEET it up.

In Pokemon I worked with my Poke to learn more about human-Pokemon interaction.

In Infamous I was in Seattle, so I volunteered with UW to assist with Conduit studies. In my spare time I worked as a personal trainer and did my own research into Conduits.

I spent my first ten jumps or so just wandering around learning and working. Hell, I didn't start really fucking with the plot until I was well into my double digits and I didn't really start whipping my CP-powered dick out until I was well past 100 jumps.

You don't have to ratchet things up to 11 right away. You can enjoy the ride, anon.
>>
>>50393303
What an irritating defeatist baby you are.
>>
>>50393137
Let's see the first five Jumps.
>Pokémon: I tend to stick around urban areas, and get a decent team, use Savant's spacial awareness + Freerunning's Agility to avoid falling down any stairs.
>Infamous: I get a degree in something, move to Canada. Now if I fall down stairs I can just turn into a hard to damage neon form.
>PMD: I avoid the plot, start a Candy Store. I now have the reflexes to avoid falling down the stairs.
>Rurouni Kenshin: Stop avoiding danger as much, still not exactly throwing myself into it though. The biggest threat is the rival, but I should be able to beat them with some creativity. I guess I can flash step away from stairs?
>Jojo: Easily the most dangerous, I rolled Stardust Crusaders and took "They Took Notice." so I could afford the arrow, so my best bet is probably is probably to stick with the group and use OOC knowledge/powers and a decent stand to help. Now my stand lets me see the possible outcomes of going down the stairs, and avoid them if there's an above average chance of falling down and dying, or just have my stand grab me if I'm falling down the stairs.
As for homesickness or wanting to stay, I'd really want to see more if I could.
>>50393402
I'd assume it wouldn't be too hard to find someone to take help you back, either because of basic decency or because you pay them, given that no matter where you are there always seems to be another person just raring to have a Pokémon battle with you.
>>
>>50393435
The way the jump is set up you don't know you're going to a new setting after the first jump.

With a perfect memory and the team management perk there's no reason to think you wouldn't be in the top percent of Rattatta trainers. I agree that finding a legendary is pretty much down to luck though. You'd need to be absurdly lucky.
>>
File: 1478577743504.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478577743504.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>50393123

My entire chain right now is an attempt to be as realistic with my chain as possible.
So far it hasn't been anything that I couldn't handle, even lowballing everything
Pokemon(Let's face it, as much as pokemon gets hyped up as deathworld by paranoid fucks...you get a LOT more than the MC of many of the games gets and they get pretty far plot armor excepted) - > Hero BBS(Again, you can get a LOT out of it without needing to risk yourself...plus Party Call means you can get a full party of relatively capable people on your back. Being a magician and getting the library + having Savant from Pokemon means i more or less was able to Dr. Strange it up to level 6 in magic relatively simply) -> FFTA(This one was more or less just training my team to be so damn mean) -> Adventure Time(okay this one was actually barely even a jump, I just kind of feuded with Peebles a bit but I also had Door Lord so she just had to suck it) -> Swords and Sorcery( This was probably the one that would end my chain either because I got too cocky, not from death since I think at that point I have enough magic to be able to deal with direct threats but from taking "The Root of all Stories") -> Universal Monsters + Razzle Dazzle(I basically don't count these as jumps almost because they were more or less "Digger plays magician for 20 years"...I had occult lore so I could presumably study up on any of the beasties that were about and get at them like a magically empowered van helsing) -> Coco's Bizarre Adventure(8 stand users actually working together alongside magic. Stardust was only as hard as it was because the crusaders were idiots and Cannibal Corpse isn't as difficult to deal with)

so on and so forth
The only real threat I've seen is wanting to stay in a world but I know myself well enough that if I had the opportunity to see EVERY world ever I would push through
Companions would make it easy to leave and the idea of being free to do whatever in a world and leave is awesome
>>
>>50393001

The problem is that even if it worked it might be a case of 'only one person gets it'.

>>50393030

While you technically don't plan on enslaving everyone. That's kind of what the results of your destroy physics plan would be.

Only it's less 'your will' and more that anyone that doesn't want to be in complete sensory deprivation would have to spend all their time thinking about maintaining stuff like senses, matter, energy, physical properties, mental images and words, dreams, length, witch, height, space, time,and literally everything else.

The moment they stop focusing on willing them to exist all those things would suddenly stop existing.

People would literally have no options but being in a formless state of sensory deprivation without even dreams, or being able to do nothing but constantly focus on maintaining their environment.
>>
>>50393303
Yeah, well keep that shit to yourself alright?

Nobody wants to hear losing stories. We don't come here to hear about shit-tier Jumpers dying, we want to hear winners.
>>
>>50393517
>I avoid the plot
This is suicide, you're the only thing stopping the apocalypse.
>>
>>50393590
>>50393515
It's pretty obvious this is just you tying to discredit people who point you out when you show up.
>>
>>50393568
Why doesn't it say this in the Jump. If this is right:
>PMD: I switch its position in the chain with NGNL, and use the precogniative methods I now have to develop a decent plan to get through the plot.
>>
>>50393556
Go to fanfiction.net.
>>
>>50393355
To be fair unless you take the 600CP Wraith of Nazarick drawback most jumpers probably could just talk to Ains directly, an NPC build requires you to be a player and Ains would be overjoyed to find another player and you probably would not have to fight him at all. Of course when the more proactive Floor Guradians such as Albedo or Demiurge try to murder you and your group for daring to talk to their God like your an equal to him/ some stupid, minor thing that you did that they interpreted as a great insult to their guild/ just because they feel like it, you and your NPC's could likely easily fight them off. Rubedo is locked away on her floor and likely will not be let out so you luckily will not have to face her.
>>
>>50393123
I'd imagine that most jumpers die after choosing one too many de-powering drawbacks or drawbacks that give someone all your powers and make you fight them. It's what they get for treating the chain like a game instead of like the life or death challenge that it is.

And honestly, it would get pretty boring after a while. Who cares if you finally get to meet and waifu your favorite character from jump 400? If you liked her that much, you probably genetically engineered a clone of her to date thousands of years ago. The novelty of new worlds would wear off fast. Would you really be able stay excited about joining Batman's crew for 10 whole years without it getting boring? You'd quickly reach the point where the opponents on most new jumps are no threat to you on any level, making each one just another slightly different copy of mundane earth. You might even stop noticing the change, looking up from your lab one day to realize you'd moved to a different world, chosen drop-in, then forgotten about it.

My jumper is less than a fifth of the way through his chain, and he's already bored out of his skull with conquering Earth over and over again, just to have all his work reset every decade. Continuing the chain all the way to the end is a fool's game unless you have some kind of overriding goal you want to keep fighting for. Otherwise, a sane person would find a nice universe that didn't need to worry about entropy destroying it eventually, then retire there.
>>
>>50393634
I don't think Quicksilver realized the implications of making you the protagonist in that jump.
>>
>>50393634

You actually have to be aware of the plot of the games to catch the implication. Although there is also this line from the endgame section

>The main story as well as the postgame will take up the first year, the rest can be spent at your leisure.
>>
>>50393672
It's only boring if you're boring, anon.
>>
>>50393672
Many of us like exploring and discovery, yes. Sorry, homebody.
>>
>>50393698
>You have one year to, as a fresh Pokemon with no idea how to use your abilities, defeat multiple legendaries otherwise the world ends with you on it.
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>50393698
>implication

Yeah. Yeah, nah. Unless it explicitly says it, assuming as such it's basically bullshit.
>>
>>50393677
>>50393698
Thanks for the information.
>NGNL: I stick around the plot because it's fairly entertaining, and start a candy store. The Reflex boost from Human Calculator will help me land on my feet, or at the very least not on my head, if I fall down some stairs.
>>
>>50393672
Or you get a couple anti-boredom and anti-ennui perks, and boredom won't be a problem
>>
>>50393303
You have somehow fooled yourself into believing very skewed statistics, by presuming that just because some individuals die under unfortunate or untimely circumstances, most individuals will suffer the same fate. You also fail to take into account that the "good fraction of human history" you're talking about is Earth's history, a place without any of powers, and for a long while, without any real notion of social security or equality.

You're also assuming a lot of things about people which are largely baseless. Things that, depending on the interpretation of a background and the memories it provides, may even be irrelevant.

It's fine to talk about how you'd react, but please stop talking on other people's behalf and assuming their life experiences are the same or lesser than yours. If you get increasingly jaded, coming back to Earth isn't likely to help. If anything, a person who came back to Earth after Pokemon would probably be confined, have their Pokemon taken, and end up getting them experimented on for the sake of science.
>>
>>50393672
Are you that twat who goes on and on about how he'd kill himself if he got sent home? You sound like him.
>>
File: 1477166548263.jpg (78KB, 476x441px) Image search: [Google]
1477166548263.jpg
78KB, 476x441px
>>50393672
To be fair, it is a game from our perspective, the ones writing about it who are self-inserts within the story. Usually. I like some of the twists or Native Jumper chains, too.

I feel like the atmosphere and thought processes behind Jumpchain would be a lot different from someone actually experiencing it, much like how talking about theoreticals on a battlefield or history is suddenly a lot less expansive when it's right in front of you.

I probably wouldn't stay on a long chain unless I was sure I had nothing to come back for, or would hit the 'endjump' button eventually. Still, different strokes for different folks - some people would probably be really happy to be on a chain forever.

But, hey. Unless Jumpchan manifests out of the ether and actually visits one of us, we'll never know. So all we can do is speculate, shitpost, build, and wonder.

I sometimes wish that wasn't the case. On the other, I'm thankful for it.

>>50393749
Oh, okay. You got me there.
>>
>>50393672
>he's already bored out of his skull with conquering Earth over and over again

When you're only doing a single thing repetitively it's reflects more on you than on the world at large. If all there is in your life is conquering places and making things yours, it's no surprise that you get bored quicker than others do.
>>
>>50393792
Who gives a shit what you wish for?
>>
>>50393815
For someone who wants to kill us, you sure do take umbrage when people other than you criticize the concept.
>>
>>50393672
>de-powering drawbacks or drawbacks that give someone all your powers and make you fight them.
Only dumbasses take those.

>And honestly, it would get pretty boring after a while. Who cares if you finally get to meet and waifu your favorite character from jump 400?
Who cares if it gets boring after awhile? If you're so pathetic that you wouldn't find the exploration of various worlds exciting, then I truly pity you. I also find the idea of fantasizing about romancing fictional women strange and disturbing -- I don't have a "waifu"

>Would you really be able stay excited about joining Batman's crew for 10 whole years without it getting boring?
Yes, because I don't give a shit about "novelty" and "nostalgia". After a certain point, the chain no longer is about the jumper -- I've been given an opportunity to right every wrong and save countless lives. You're goddamn right I'm not going to give that up.

>no threat to you on any level
Really, anon? Is your life so devoid of meaning that you can only find enjoyment in combat-related challenges? Who the fuck are you? Rambo? How do you go on with your life with rare threats to you?
>>
What Marvel/DC countries portrayed as the good guys, other than Wakanda, are on the darker side of grey at best.
>>
>>50391121

>>50391599 has the right of it. More or less, I know NOTHING of Xenosaga except that it's a massive can of worms I'm not gonna bother to moderate. I can't say if one thing is strong or another or even understand the driving mechanics so I just put a no-buts kaibosh on anything Xenosaga related simply cause I don't understand it enough to know what I'm giving you
Apologies, but unless I can actually understand that mess, I'm not gonna feel comfortable giving unlimited access.
>>
>>50393740

Basically the locations have you and your partner starting in the exact some conditions and events as the main characters.

Although I have to admit I originally thought it was just a case of well basically laziness when it came to describing the locations. However that line in the endgame section has me not completely sure anymore.
>>
>>50393837
Latveria, Doom's country, is all over the place depending on the writer. Sometimes it's a totalitarian utopia, other times its a totalitarian nightmare. So depending on when you visit, you might see a legit benevolent despotism.
>>
File: RIDING INTENSIFIES.gif (145KB, 265x295px) Image search: [Google]
RIDING INTENSIFIES.gif
145KB, 265x295px
>>50391257
>>straight up fucking turning vehicles and cars into henshin items

>mfw I finally can turn the motorcycle I've been lovingly upgrading since Pokemon into a Signal Bike and proper Rider Machine

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
If you buy some companions without restrictions on convincing them or keeping them alive till the end, do they benefit from companion resurrection in that jump?

I want to take my breaking bad bros to bust some cartel heads but I don't have any power armor or empowerment for them yet.
>>
>>50393758
Nah. If I got sent home I'd get depressed, but I'd eventually commit enough large scale genetic and soul engineering to turn humanity into the kind of moral people you meet in more idealistic worlds, then spend the rest of my life split between hedonism and futilely trying to breach my way into another universe on my own or beg Jumpchan for another chance.

>>50393797
People who care more about scientific learning or crafting new stuff are probably less bored, yeah. But even for them, most new worlds will be a disappointment with nothing new to learn that they couldn't have gotten in the last world.

>>50393834
They aren't a threat in any way, not just combat. They can't debate me, because my overwhelming superhuman charisma and intelligence mean that I will always win. I can't learn from them, because I already know everything their entire civilization has ever learned. I even pick up enough irrelevant skills that I randomly wind up being a world class singer or chef, so I can't be challenged there either. And that's all before my amazing luck makes me win anyway. The only challenges left are reorganizing entire societies, but that takes so much time I can't do that fully either.
>>
>>50393958
Never saw any reason why not.
>>
So I'm reading GHQ and I just got to the part where Kaizar rips off his mask. I'm a little disappointed because I was in Fifth Step camp, but eh. Does anyone in the quest actually achieve it at all or is it simply WoG thing?
>>
>>50393297
Anyone want to answer this?
>>
>>50393972
Anon, I'll tell you how to always find a challenge.

General - Toggle. Lower yourself to their level.

Combat - Item World, Random Encounters, Difficulty Level (maybe even on non-combat)

Non-combat - Below. Go challenge the baddest mofo in the setting. Literally have debates with God.

>Summoning (500 cp, Discount Elf) The magical ability to summon beings from other places or other dimensions. This lets you summon any creature or person you know from your current jump or a previous jump. Any being you summon is also bound by the Ten Pledges, and keeping them present is very draining. You could keep a sentient being in this world for five minutes at most. All a summoned being can really do is offer you advice, and the summoned being is under no obligation to do as you say. However, the Ten Pledges restriction is lifted once you leave Disboard...
>>
>>50393972
>But even for them, most new worlds will be a disappointment with nothing new to learn that they couldn't have gotten in the last world.

Please don't speak on behalf of other individuals based on personal assumptions that you somehow know what they're looking for in life, or know that their lives are lived on a single track of learning like yours is a single track of conquering or fighting.

It's fine if all you see is disappointment in the world. What you choose to do with your life is your own deal. Heck, even if you went and offed yourself because you're disappointed with your life right now, in the end you have that choice. But acting like you've "understood humanity" and can thereby predict the behavior of other people flawlessly is arrogance to put it kindly.
>>
File: 5bf6745904fni.gif (54KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
5bf6745904fni.gif
54KB, 625x626px
>>
>>50393672
>The novelty of new worlds would wear off fast. Would you really be able stay excited about joining Batman's crew for 10 whole years without it getting boring?
>Not getting Heart of a Child early on
>Not getting The Weight of Ages early on
>Not stacking luck and will-power perks

It's like you aren't even trying to be a multiversal traveler.
>>
>>50394119
Anon, I'm enjoying this. To be honest, I find it really discouraging that so many people my age think that anyone disagreeing with them must be actively malicious.
>>
>>50394163
Well of course. Anything that gets the boner down even an inch gets them triggered.
>>
>>50393837
Themiscyra

They range from just extremely misandrous to outright homicidal.

>>50393895
I've always been found of the idea of Doom being an actually decent leader, if a dictator.
>DOOM demands that children get a proper education!
>DOOM demands everyone eat breakfast! It it the most important meal of the day.
>DOOM demands that everyone have easily accessible healthcare!
>>
>>50394163
Even if /tg/ is one of the nicest boards around here, it seems like /jc/ has become the local shithole, only the worst of the worst are allowed to enter.

/cyoag/ on its worst day is better than /jc/ on a regular day.
>>
>>50394163
It's a byproduct of tumblr.
>>
>>50394079
But why would I want a physical challenge? Those are the kind of things that kill you and end your chain. I can't afford to make mistakes like that. The populations of entire universes are depending on me to improve their lives.

I'm trapped in a cage of my own design. I wanted ALL the power so that I could use it for good, but now that I have it, that means I have ALL the responsibility too. And it turns out that responsibility is really, really boring.

>>50394094
Well okay? But I really don't see what someone is going to do learn in Generic Mafia jump that they couldn't have in Generic Cooking Show, Breaking Bad, or Musician.

>>50394162
To be fair, a jumper who can choose the order of their own jumps is going to have a much better experience, and will be able to rewrite their personality to be better suited to surviving. as long as they take it seriously enough to decide to pick up those perks.
>>
>>50394196
Well if you spend most of your time in places like /b/ or /pol/, or even /vg/, /v/, or /m/, you'll probably realize that what /jc/ calls shitposting or "malicious" isn't anywhere close to being bad. When you've been on 4ch long enough, what /jc/ calls shitposting just seems like regular 4ch culture.
>>
>>50394208
...Did you not read anything besides "combat"? There are ways to have non-physical challenges. Challenge cosmic entities and philosopher-wizards to a scholarly debate/Jumperkart race/etc.
>>
>>50386376
http://pastebin.com/euRvdH3Z
this is a list of weapon import options, it isn't all of them but it is a lot of them.
>>
>>50394208
>But I really don't see what someone is going to do learn in Generic Mafia jump that they couldn't have in Generic Cooking Show, Breaking Bad, or Musician.

Once again, you're somehow affixed on the idea of only one possible route in life apparently, except now you've moved from fighting to learning. You've changed the verb, but everything else is still the same, because going by what you're saying, there's nothing else a person can do except a single action in their entire jump.

On top of this somehow you assume that everyone is going to learn things instantly, so either you're under the assumption that everyone follows some sort of optimization build, or you're under the assumption that people are like single minded robots that only go through one directive change every ten years based on known operating parameters...or maybe a combination of both.

If you only know how to live your life in one way, then perhaps you shouldn't try to talk about how others live their lives and predict the outcome.
>>
File: 1388345345847.jpg (100KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
1388345345847.jpg
100KB, 639x479px
Since we're talking about what would happen if we really ended up jumping can we talk about a big of a mindfuck getting new memories from a background you chose would be? Without perks to help you would go through an identity crisis every jump.
>>
Resuming work on Metroid. Raise your hand if you like mad science!

Slice and Splice [400, Discount for Space Pirate] – DNA is such a fascinating thing, isn’t it? The road to genetic sciences has opened up to you, and you’ve become a master of manipulating genetics and mutation. Cloning, genetic modification, and splicing has become an art form to you – even it tends to be more ‘art’ than ‘science’, sometimes. Some trial and error is necessary, but the process itself is incredibly easy for you. You can’t exactly make someone capable of something genetically impossible in a world without some otherwordly cell cultures or other understandings, but...well. If you get your hands on a Metroid, you may yet unleash a new form of biological terror on the galaxy.

Mechanical Monstrosity [400, Discount for Space Pirate] – Cybernetics is such a wonderful craft, isn’t it? Bypass the limitations of the flesh and genetics by using superior machines. You are now skilled at making augmentations and entire robotic bodies or vehicles from scratch, along with how to program a basic combat or civilian AI into them – nothing with full sentience, but enough to clean your base without going rampant or questioning if it has a soul. In addition, you can skillfully graft or augment any biological being with such enhancements without worry of biological rejection – perhaps making their body all cybernetic except for the brain (which naturally has quite a few computation upgrades anyways), or replacing a lost limb. Anesthetic during surgery is optional – the screams mean it’s working!
>>
>>50394241
I could always turn to my companions if I wanted someone who can compete on my level, since I always import them whenever I can. But eventually the fun has to stop and I have to go back to work. And my jumper is stuck in a rut where he remembers back to the glory days when fighting for what was right meant secret stealth missions to give vigilante justice to organized crime or directing armies of alien monsters to slowly conquer the lands of medieval tyrants, rather than doing boring paperwork to fix the corrupt bureaucracy of east European countries (that he has ALREADY fixed 15 times, but has to do again on this world too.)

>>50394294
I can admittedly be single minded. If someone genuinely does just want to try out every single possible lifestyle imaginable, yes they're going to love the fuck out of Jumpchain, but I don't think most people would want to keep that up over the course of thousands of years, instead of finding something they like and sticking to it.
>>
>>50394296
>through an identity crisis every jump.
Maybe on your first few jumps, but after five or so, the sheer breadth of your total experience should overwhelm the part of you that's shocked.
>>
Can Zatanna conjure food and water out of thin air?
>>
>>50394318
So it's more an issue of valor than doing what's right?

Also, self-duplication perks are fucking amazing.
>>
>>50394318
>but I don't think most people would want to keep that up over the course of thousands of years, instead of finding something they like and sticking to it.

You realize how amazingly niche this community is right? You realize how on a world with a population of 7 billion or so people, there are currently 87 people discussing some oddball thought experiment and doing something that your "majority of society" would consider an utter waste of time and completely unproductive?

I'm not sure how you plan to speak for even 87 people, much less 7 billion. Are you're so dead set on this idea that your way of life is the only way to live, that you've projected it onto everybody else?
>>
File: KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif
940KB, 627x502px
Does the ASOIAF jump have any waifus?
>>
>>50394296
Depends on how you think it works, anon.
I've always thought that the integration was seamless.
Non Drop-In Origins would just be you being reborn, living up to the point at which the jump starts, then remembering all your previous jumps and having your powers and perks reactivated.

You could just be eating breakfast, and then suddenly remember that you're a superpowered interdimensional traveller.

And personally I don't subscribe to the 'memories don't affect you post-Jump' fiat. Always seemed like a cop out to me.
Eventually you'll get to the point where it doesn't really bother you.
>>
>>50394311
oof. on the one hand, I usually go for drop-in, on the other, I really want that candy.
>>
File: jumperanddaughteru.png (714KB, 787x645px) Image search: [Google]
jumperanddaughteru.png
714KB, 787x645px
>>50394190
>>
>>50394402
It's ASoIaF. Literally everything there is inferior to almost any other jump. Including waifus.
>>
>>50394402
All the women are whores at the least and most are also into some horrible fetish or are constantly raping/being raped.
>>
>>50394402
Well it's sort of medieval so most of the female characters that aren't already married are 14 or under.
>>
>>50394492
Who are into horrible fetishes in ASoIaF?

Other than the Lannister twins obviously.
>>
>>50394380
If I had multiple bodies, that would just be more bodies that I can devote to the cause.

My goals now-days are things like economic development plans that cover decades, education reforms that can only properly be evaluated once a cohort of students has gone through the whole system from kindergarten up, or subtle social engineering whose effects could take a generation to complete. And adding to all that is that I'm doing this mostly to other versions of Earth. I even breathe a sigh of relief just to land on a world that isn't another Earth clone, because I know there will be new societies with new challenges for me to face in helping them. Even I, with my obsessive need to rule everything everywhere, have my own reservations about whether it's worth it to continue to jump, which is why I think lots of people would eventually give into the temptation to settle down on a world they liked.
>>
>>50389926
Dangit Konata. I don't even know that character and I feel sorry for them. You need to find a way to be nicer to them that requires no effort on your part... Did you buy Nomanisan Island? The special thing for off duty companions in Uncharted Waters?

>>50389953
While I'm thinking about it, could inactive companions be allowed to roam the House of Mystery?
>>
>>50394519
>just be more bodies that I can devote to the cause.
Unless you're literally doing everything/conquering everything, then everyone else lives in a different time-frame. If you /actually/ care about the people of the world, more bodies won't really matter because you'll be setting them up to rule themselves, which will not be a quick process and for which one or two bodies should be more than sufficient.
>>
>>50394605
People are far too stupid and awful to be allowed to rule themselves. I make robots specifically programmed to rule the way I want them to and leave them behind as planetary governors. But I try to do what I can for the world while I'm there. Every new body is another set of public speeches I could be giving to sway the masses into my ideology.
>>
>>50394669
Why not upgrade people to be smart enough to rule themselves? If you don't value the autonomy of baseline humanity anyway, you might as well forcibly enhance their brains and thought processes.
>>
>>50390746
No, sorry. Only works for whoever buys it.
>>
>>50394685
He ignores the fact that despite people being too stupid and awful to rule themselves, the vast majority of these fictional worlds have worked out fine, and most of them turn out fine even without some external author insert forced in.
>>
>>50394685
People are too smart already. If you give them more intelligence, they'll just use it think up new ways to twist my ideologies so that they can go back to hurting each other. It's better that they be kept safe in the care of someone I can trust but who they can't actually oppose or outsmart.
>>
File: Asagi.jpg (14KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Asagi.jpg
14KB, 480x272px
>>50394590
>I don't even know that character and I feel sorry for them.
Asagi's game was canceled. Ever since then, the developer has been having her show up in their other games to try to usurp the main character's position so she can have their game. It never goes as she plans.
>>
>>50394721
Aren't they finally giving her a game now?
>>
>>50394712
Most fictional worlds wind up like Earth, which I consider horrid. A few have people whose psychology just works on completely different principles, like ones where people are very motivated by justice and friendship as personal ideals and where villains will actually self identify as evil. Those are the only ones I actually consider competent enough that I can feel comfortable handing over the reigns of the government to humans or humanoids when I go.
>>
>>50394712
Yeah, sure. I'm not disputing that they can manage themselves functionally. But he appears to want them to be perfect.

>>50394720
I'm not talking just analytical intelligence. I mean enhance all their thought processes, so they're better able to suppress the outmoded instincts of a savannah hunter that all humans are heir to and instead make rational decisions based on maximum collective benefit. Less inclination to being swayed by empty rhetoric, more ability to delay gratification, better acknowledgement that status need not be a competitive game. Give them an inherent sense of game theory and economics, more or less, incline them towards making decisions that are good for both them and the greater mass of humanity.
>>
I find it amusing how far this conversation has circled around.

>>50393030
>>
File: SpideyVillain.png (264KB, 555x329px) Image search: [Google]
SpideyVillain.png
264KB, 555x329px
>>50393895
Stuff like that always makes me iffy about the comicsverse jumps.
Like, does Layveria just swivel between nightmare and dream on a monthly basis? Is Doom over there constantly changing not just the rules, but all the architecture, infrastructure, and layout of the entire country because this month he feels like purple?
Is everyone doing that?
The logistics for how that would work would be nightmarish. The sheer amount of resources wasted and societal whiplash as every superhero redefines themselves every few weeks.

Question for jumpers: How do you handle that? Do you follow the canon, do you fix it, or do you just kindof handwave it and say "Things were stable while I was there"?
>>
>>50394794
Judging by this >>50394786 he has a pretty twisted definition of perfection.
>>
How would DC Amazonians react to a shapeshifter on their island?

Would they let a man in if they shapeshifted into a woman?
>>
>>50394780
I know of two attempts being made, and both died horribly. I've not heard anything recently, though.

I'll believe it when I see it on store shelves.
>>
>>50394794
I could do that, but I consider forcing everyone on earth through the attitudinator from Kim Possible to turn them all good a breach of human rights. I don't have much respect for human free will, but I have just enough to not want to subject them all to forced brainwashing if they aren't actively making themselves a threat to society.
>>
>>50394831
I pick the canon I like and stick with it.
>>
>>50394849
You'd have better luck introducing yourself as a woman who can shapeshift into a man.
>>
>>50394867
Well, I think an argument could be made that it's not really brainwashing. You're not indoctrinating them, you're giving them better ability to live happy and content lives. They've still got free will, they just use it to make smarter choices. It's no more brainwashing than giving a depressed person antidepressants. Same person, just without the flaws of their neurology that's keeping them down.

On the other hand, antidepressants are usually administered voluntarily. Just forcing them on someone is generally considered a horrible thing to do unless they're not in the right mind to be able to accept it for themselves. If they can make that choice, and just don't want to, that's their prerogative. Maybe make the "homo economicus" mental upgrade an elective procedure, then? Offer it to the world, show them that it's safe and won't make them pod people, and let them make the choice whether to adopt it or not for themselves. If it's useful enough, evolutionary pressures will eventually lead everyone to adopting it.
>>
>>50394849
Depends on the timeline. Last I read DC, they'd be fine with you showing up even as a regular non-shapeshifting man, so long as they believed you were an honorable person. Then again, last I read DC was like fifteen years ago, so I don't know how they'd respond now.
>>
>>50394849
Is J'onn J'ohnzz allowed on Themyscira? I'd be surprised if that wasn't brought up at some point.
>>
I didn't get an answer before, but are there any perks for killing a being like Grima, who supposedly can only be killed by his own power? Is there any perks that allow me to get around that, because I'm not becoming Robin and I'd rather her not have to die, even if only temporarily.
>>
>>50394995
No Fate But What We Make from Termiantor lets you kill things that are fated to only die in a specific way. That might work. A "If I kill it, it dies no matter what" perk like Blessing of Strahvs would help.
>>
>>50394979
Why would he be? He is a man, he is a man from Mars, but he's still a man.
>>
>>50395005
Those work, thanks anon.
>>
>>50389082
Going to be honest, I threw them all into the Armsmaster Fusion Crafter and now I have a bitchin' FourzeBeatAsteroidGanbaSkull Rider Belt with a skull on the front whose eye sockets are speakers.

>>50394831
I usually just pick one depiction and go with that.

>>50394995
Use a Vorpal Sword from one of the Alice in Wonderland jumps: It counts as whatever your foe is weak to, provided that thing is not unique.
Alternatively, get some kind of reflection ability and bounce his attacks back or something.
>>
>>50393123
Yeah, as everyone else said, as is I would be boring as dirt. I deal with this in my chain by home ruling that the spark has a skullheartesque mental influence to explore and seek power, even before it officially sparks.
>>
>>50394939
That seems like an inefficient use of medical resources. Expanding the medical system to cover the entire populace of Earth while upgrading it to make use of vastly superior technology is a big enough undertaking without having to add brain surgery that will only make them marginally less likely to commit crimes on top of trying to keep people alive and healthy. It's far better to create a fair political system that is purged of corruption and a social welfare net that allows people to lead comfortable lives that they won't want to risk, so that the system can minimize harm from bad actors rather than to try to convert each individual on the planet.
>>
File: entering-silent-hill.jpg (56KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
entering-silent-hill.jpg
56KB, 500x591px
>>50395069
... that's actually a really cool idea, anon.
I might steal that from you.
>>
>>50395051
Since Falchion and his own power are his only weaknesses, I don't think the Vorpal Sword could replicate it, though it's a good idea. Reflection, on the other hand...could work, but I'd have to trick him into launching a final attack when he's been critically weakened after me and the Shepherds bring down his avatar's defenses. Thanks, myrmidont.

>>50395069
>>50395097
I also like this idea, might steal it for an evil chain.
>>
>>50395051
>Fourze
>Skull Rider
>Asteroid
I'm not sure what principles the Beat driver operates off of or what Ganba is but those three work off of science so armsfusion crafter isn't going to help you in this case
>>
>>50395074
Well, the benefit of this method is that it's self-sustaining. Your fair political system can be corrupted. Turning humans into beings that won't want to corrupt it lasts forever (I'm assuming that any jumper doing this would have enough biotech skill to make this modification inheritable). And yes, it's a secondary or tertiary goal, I don't deny that. But a jumper can have access to a lot of resources. You're already instituting a world-wide robot rulership. Might as well push this place into a post-scarcity civilization where they can afford to make those modifications.
>>
>>50394590
That's a great idea, anon. I don't like taking extra companions because I hate the idea of them being stuck in stasis, so letting them roam around and have adventures in the House of Mystery is neat.
>>
>>50394332
Yes.
>>
>>50395142
True. It's the kind of thing that would be introduced as part of a general gene therapy that would be provided to all newborns. Something that would eventually be spread to humanity, but not worth focusing on in the short term, where the robot plan is necessary as an interim until Earth can reach that level of widespread technology.

Though in the best case scenario, I finish my chain and just come back to rule all those worlds personally, making it a moot point.
>>
So how dangerous is Yu Yu Hakusho if you've already done GHQ and Naruto?
>>
File: 1429463974626.png (85KB, 484x425px) Image search: [Google]
1429463974626.png
85KB, 484x425px
>>50395069
Fuck, that's a pretty neat idea. Not using it for my current chain, but still.
>>
>>50395235
>Though in the best case scenario, I finish my chain and just come back to rule all those worlds personally, making it a moot point.
True enough. In the best case scenario, a jumper only has to hold everything together until the end of the jump.
>>
>>50395141
Really? Huh. I have no idea what's actually behind Kamen rider belts, but if they're science based I can just blend them together with regular superscience or duct tape or a bottle of vodka and a couple of hours Strong Sparking.

>>50395137
If he's weak to Falchion "and" his own power, it's not really unique, then, is it?
>>
>>50395305
>If he's weak to Falchion "and" his own power, it's not really unique, then, is it?
Nah, that just means he's weak to two unique things. The Vorpal Sword is more for things like sunlight, or silver, or the laughter of children. Things that exist in abundance, that you just might not happen to have. It could do more exotic stuff, don't get me wrong, they'd just have to be exotic things that there isn't only one source of.
>>
>>50393568
>This is suicide, you're the only thing stopping the apocalypse.
>>50393634
>Why doesn't it say this in the Jump.

Well, now we know what really kills most jumpers: The Benefactor forgetting we aren't omniscient.
>>
>>50395305
>Really? Huh. I have no idea what's actually behind Kamen rider belts, but if they're science based I can just blend them together with regular superscience or duct tape or a bottle of vodka and a couple of hours Strong Sparking.

it's Extremely soft Tokusatsu fantastic science but it's still science.
and I never said you can't combine them I'm saying,that the armsfusion crafter alone won't work since it only does magic.
>>
>>50395305
What this anon >>50395334 said. Falchion is a sword created by a divine dragon that can only be wielded by the descendants of the first Exalt, who has her blood, and his power is only wielded by himself and Robin, who was supposed to be his avatar/vessel. Both are unique to the Fire Emblem universe, and are unique in the Fire Emblem universe.
>>
>>50394705
Well damn, that sucks. This jump is really hard to plan for without wasting CP, especially for companions.
>>
>>50395252
Pretty dangerous. The lowest S-classes can bust planets by glancing at them too angrily.
>>
>>50395343
>it's Extremely soft Tokusatsu fantastic science but it's still science.
Pretty much all Riders have at least some science in there, really. Magic-based Riders are usually magitech, not pure magic. I think the only Heisei-era Riders to be pure magic are Kuuga, Agito, and Kiva. Ryuki's Mirror Monsters were created with crazy particle physics experiments, Blade's Undead were manipulated through genetic infusion, Hibiki was close to pure magic but there was a thing about modern Oni having adapted their traditional talismans to modern tech, OOO used alchemy which is the most scientific magic, Wizard was exotic particle physics merging with magic again, and Ghost turned out to be some weird thing with godlike AI that had interfaced with an actual god, or something like that. The Ganmaizers were weird.
>>
>>50395423
That's not true. The only demon who could probably planet bust was Toshin Raizen at the height of his power, when he could make the entire Earth tremble just by flexing his spiritual muscles.

The guy who boasted he could was full of shit.
>>
What would happen if I used Purification (Inuyasha) on a Senju Fruit?
>>
>>50395461
When did Togashi say he was lying?
>>
>>50395445
1.pretty much yeah
2. we don't talk about ghost.
>>
>>50395485
He didn't have to say it, it was clearly demonstrated that his power was well below planet busting levels, and demons who were clearly his better did not display those levels either. Toshin Raizen at the height of his power was so far beyond the other two demon kings that it was stated they would be helpless before him, and if the two demon kings, the highest tier of S-classes couldn't match up to a potential planet buster, then the lowest definitely wouldn't be able to. Sensui's feats at full power were only destroying a few mountains in the demon realm.
>>
>>50395481
On a related note, if I ate Kaguya – as in physically ate all of her body – would it have a similar effect to eating a chakra fruit.

And yes, very lewd.
>>
>>50395461

Aren't most of those S-class demons unable to go to Earth, or am I remembering things incorrectly?
>>
>>50395599
The fucking topsoil of the demon realm is comparable to the stone of the material world and its rocks akin to diamonds. That'd be the equivalent of several thousand mountains in the "real" world.
>>
>>50395617
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure she's long since metabolized the fruit, and there aren't any traces of it for you to consume. It would be like expecting to get high off of eating the corpse of someone who did cocaine forty years ago.
>>
>>50395617
Maybe if you had that one perk from Bartimaeus, but you'd only gain the raw chakra, so maybe you'd get the full effects? Idk, I don't follow Naruto. Also, that perk explicitly warns against consuming energy fields bigger than your head.
>>
>>50394721
That just makes Konata's plan even sadder.
>>
>>50395655
I mean, if the cocaine changed their genetics and made them still be high 40 years later, that could work.
>>
>>50395692
If it makes you feel any better, her cameos mostly consist of her attempting to take over the role of main character by murdering the main character.
>>
>>50395652
That would be A-classes, actually. There's a barrier preventing them from getting across. Pretty sure S-classes could just stroll through that if they really wanted to.

>>50395653
That still doesn't make him planet buster. Granted it, it's extremely impressive, and makes him a very powerful being, but it doesn't make him a planet buster. That's country level at best.
>>
>>50395716
A little bit, but it's a sad situation for her and Konata makes it worse by giving her hope for what she wants, then just... not doing anything. Oh well.
>>
>>50394831
That's actually a drawback in DC, and it's kind of brilliant. The drawback subjects you to a comicsverse where characterizations change all the fucking time, ala how writers always shit on the previous writer and just do their own thing.

As to your question, I pick one verse or characterization and run with it.
>>
>>50395732
>That still doesn't make him planet buster.
No, but it should be sufficient to wipe everything off the surface, which I'm pretty sure is what he claimed -- Killing everything on Earth, not literally destroying the planet.
>>
>>50395762
He claimed that fighting at 20% of his power would cause too much stress for the planet to handle, actually.
>>
File: I want to ____ that rabbit.png (2MB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I want to ____ that rabbit.png
2MB, 1000x1080px
>>50395617
>spoiler
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (237KB, 800x1051px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
237KB, 800x1051px
A Class demons were prevented from entering the human world due to their power. S class demons use these demons as cannon fodder. Heiei ranked up by killing 500 A class demons.

Younger Toguro at his 120%/100% (jp) power was only like an A-. Sensui was A+/S-. Demon World is a lot more durable than Human World, it's a lot bigger too. So damage is severely migrated.
>>
Jumpers I need skelingtons! Where do I contract mystical powers over the deceased?
>>
>>50395832
>Heiei ranked up by killing 500 A class demons.
So do demons just gain power by killing things?
>>
>>50395855
Is there anyone in YYH worth nomming using Merging+Aspect Manifestation?
>>
>>50395832
Sure, that still doesn't mean that he's a planet buster at 20% of his power, or even at 100%, considering that Yusuke when he was stronger then him couldn't even push a old, starved, dying Raizen off his throne. Actually, I suppose that's more Raizen being ridiculously stronk then anything, given that at his height he was almost twenty times as strong as the second strongest demon.
>>
>>50395877
...Why ask me when I literally just asked a question that shows my ignorance of the setting?
>>
>>50395888
He probably meant to quote a few posts above you, senpai.
>>
>>50395848
viking
>>
>>50395855
Training & killing other demons seems to be the best way to get power.

>>50395887
Raizen was dying sure, but he still was WAY stronger than anyone other than the other three demon kings. Eventually Yusuke trained to be on their level.

>>50395877
Any the main characters are pretty good. Also the 3 demon kings are great.
>>
Just to be sure, can I use Misc. Meta to gain an immunity to universal-level attacks such as retcons?
>>
>>50395920
That's a bit above Spiderman/static stock cartoon level now isn't it.
>>
>>50395920
yeah sure
>>
>>50395887
/d/-class demons can fodderize entire modern armies, anon. And power-levels seem to increase exponentially from there, so...
>>
What kind of Jumper bullshit could I use to makr a true Hollow/Shinigami hybrid? Not something like a Visored's super mode or simply mimicking them like an Arrancar, but a true fusion of their abilities the breaks the boundaries like what Aizen wanted.
>>
>>50395920
you can pick up retcon immunity in Terminator and blazblue Though, so that might help.
>>
>>50395936
Not at all. It only affects me, so by means of low force-projection not really.
>>
>>50395914
I don't know, eating any of the three demon kings sounds like a bad idea. They're incredibly strong, and their will is even stronger. Raizen in particular had the willpower to resist eating humans for a hundred years, he'd probably stomp in a battle of wills or at least come out even.

>>50395936
Oi, Bancho, would something like being able to merge with a material and make a body out of it appropriate? Like, merging with stone in order to make a stone body, merging with ice in order to make an ice body, etc.?
>>
File: 1477082750723.jpg (30KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1477082750723.jpg
30KB, 500x208px
>>50395943
>/d/-class demons
>>
>>50395936
No? Being able to resist/remember the changes in a timeline is something I feel like I've seen in cartoons like that several times before.
>>
>>50395960
>Raizen in particular had the willpower to resist eating humans
I thought they didn't need to eat humans and it was a lie made up by the god baby.
>>
>>50395957
But it would let you survive big bangs or a universe made of antimatter colliding with ours

Gotta agree with Bancho, that's...a bit above Spidey's paygrade, to say the least.
>>
>>50395957
it's a defense against an attack that Affects all of reality. That's pretty powerful. And I did give you alternatives for where to get retcon immunity >>50395949

>>50395960
a specific material Sure, just not full on absorbing man.
>>
>>50395960
>>50395999

oh yeah,a finite amount of a specific material like say a small house In volume.
>>
>>50395990
What about something like making my duplications share a hive-mind?
>>
>>50395985
They do need to eat humans. Raizen stopped because he fell in love with in one. That was Yusuke's like great-grandmother or something.
>>
>>50396023
hive minds and duplicates are always tricky to balance, you're going to have to be more specific and detailed before I can make a ruling.
>>
File: _mit1amyg551re3pv5o1_500.gif (203KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
_mit1amyg551re3pv5o1_500.gif
203KB, 500x284px
>>50395739
> Konata makes it worse by giving her hope for what she wants, then just... not doing anything.
That's practically my M.O.!

I'm not gonna lie, though, anon. This isn't part of some evil plot.
Well, a little bit.
But the plot largely relies on my own inherent laziness and inability to plan companion interactions.
Asagi's more like a casualty of circumstance. She shares that role with literally all my other companions barring a few standbys like Sylvee, Malefor, or Bass.
It's really the eight character limit that works against them. I have less of a problem keeping track of Drawback Companions, oddly enough.
I just don't think about who's getting rotated in where, so they kindof default to "I don't think you were in this jump?"

If you have a suggestion for a jump that would be really good for Asagi to take over the role of Main Character from, I'm open for suggestions!

>>50394590
> Did you buy Nomanisan Island?
I did. It's part of my warehouse.
I don't think I jumped Uncharted Waters because I keep forgetting that's a thing that exists.
I kindof handwave the "off duty companions stay here!" option away, though, because... I don't think you realize just how little I pay attention to this stuff?
Asagi would be trapped on that island for centuries. At least when she's in limbo she's not aware time is passing.
That would just be TORTURE.
Especially considering her whole deal is she really wants to have her very own adventure?
I'm not quite THAT cruel!
>>
>>50395985
Nope, not eating humans brought his level down from being twenty times stronger then the second strongest demon king to being even with them, if that. By the time he showed up, he was on the verge of death due to starvation.

>>50395999
How specific? Would just stone be alright, allowing me to absorb all kinds of stone but only stone, or just a particular kind of stone?
>>
>>50396037
>>50396050
Then what did the god baby do wrong?
>>
>>50396050
>How specific? Would just stone be alright, allowing me to absorb all kinds of stone but only stone, or just a particular kind of stone?

yeah that'll work,I'm not going to go and ask you to name a specific mineral
>>
>>50396054
I'm...not sure what you mean?

>>50396057
Good to know.
>>
Does Self-duplication from Teen Titans reduce mental traits or just raw power? It says "strength", so I wasn't sure.

I'm mainly asking because if I'm a Dune Abomination with an infinite memory from EMH, it'd be kind of weird to have clones that are pretty much just "me in appearance only".
>>
>>50396076
God baby ended up getting arrested over something. I thought the whole issue was him lying about demons needing to be contained.
>>
>>50396050
>>50396057
>>50396076
We're talking normal stone and not magical stone right? If it's magical stone or stone that has been magically reinforced Things might get Ifey, but sim ant has A perk for that.
>>
>>50396076
How is god babby formed?

>>50396099
How is god babby formed?

How make god babby?
>>
>>50396116
Well he had a dad. Presumably a mom too.
>>
>>50396100
Yeah, stuff like granite, obsidian, normal rocks. I figured magical rocks would be a little beyond the level available.
>>
>>50396127
>Yeah, stuff like granite, obsidian, normal rocks. I figured magical rocks would be a little beyond the level available.

that will work anon, just no bigger than a house okay.
>>
>>50395948
Okay. Okay listen.

Apparently REBORN said that your alt form from Bleach combines with one from GHQ. Go Shinigami in Former and Hollow in Latter.

Or steal a Zanpaktou as hollow I guess
>>
>>50396127
>obsidian

I forgot that this isn't a rock, it's a glass. So no on the obsidian But granite and stuff are cool.
>>
>>50396151
Would fusing items a la Armsfusion Crafter be a viable Misc. Meta power?
>>
>>50396151
Works for me, house sized rock form is still cool-

>>50396173
Wait, what? It's an igneous rock, Bancho.

http://geology.com/rocks/obsidian.shtml
>>
>>50396173
Glass is just melted silicate rock crystal.
>>
>>50396170
Yeah but I want to be able to do it for others. Largely so I can out-Aizen Aizen.
>>
So the STC Printer from Imperium jump, wat it do?

Does it turn blueprints into a small device with the converted blueprint and limited AI to explain it step by step or does it do something else to them
>>
>>50396043
Probably something like pic-related: All non-mental traits and powers are split evenly among five or so duplicates; each has its own mind, but its connected by a "hivemind" of sorts that transmits information and powerful sensations to all the others.
>>
>>50396213
It uses blueprints (STCs) to mass produce the piece of technology indicated in the STC. This can basically be anything from a household appliance to a spaceship.
>>
>>50396213
It converts schematics into STCs (blueprints for Imperium tech) and then creates copies for dissemination. So you can use it to give outside context tech to the Imperium without the risk of them decrying it as HERESY!
>>
>>50396213
It turns blueprints into Standard Template Constructs, with everything that implies. Feed a design into the printer, and it will output an expert system capable of walking even a caveman through assembling and operating a piece of technology. The text of the item suggests that it just creates the program, not produces the micro-factories that full STC devices use to assist in construction. That might make it harder for people to use, but STCs are designed to function if damaged so it could still theoretically show them how to do it with their own tools. It would just take longer to get through the tools to make the tools to make the tools stage.
>>
>>50396183
no, but it would Be appropriate for a school of magic with the Boy/Girl Wizard option, just call it a subspecialty of enchanting.
>>50396190
>>50396200
Hua, my grandma works for this Mineral Museum. you think I'd know that kind of thing pic related.
>>50396213
the thing about an STC is it's not just one blueprint,it's the blueprint,The blueprints for everything needed to bootstrap up to the blueprint repeat as necessary for those blueprints from A Medieval tech level. A medieval level world got A STC for a spaceship and was traveling the stars in five years. Plus it will help you convince the machine cultists that you're out of jump technology is legit. also, they are a lot sturdier than blueprints.
>>50396224
Yeah, I think that will work, it will not grant any of those traits though.
>>
>>50396266
>magic item fusion
Cool.
>>
>>50396098
Not the jumpmaker, but an avid user of it.

I interpret it to mean that the effect of any particular perk shared by my duplicates is x% as strong as it is in me, the core jumper. This way, when I start getting down to Duplicate 17 I don't have to worry about them being too weak to be alive, they're still human strength, it's just that the perks are barely active in them.

I'll admit that I'm not certain how someone is 25% of an abomination though. or has 12.5% of an infinite capacity to remember (maybe just a really good photographic memory?) as opposed to saying that a 50% strength self duplicate of a level 5 Electromaster is probably around as strong as a Level 3 Electromaster.

Perhaps with the abomination thing, it'd manifest as having a more difficult time controlling their abomination-ness, and they would run the risk of being more easily overtaken by the personalities within their genetic memory?
>>
>>50396281
Actually, now that I think about it, it'd probably just be less ancestral personalities. That's definitely the most quantifiable way to do it.
>>
>>50396308
oh, yeah, that'd work too, I'd think.
>>
>>50396204
Study your combined body I guess?
>>
File: 3390720-graviton.jpg (91KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
3390720-graviton.jpg
91KB, 400x640px
>>50395936
I dunno, man. This guy was a Spiderman villain at one point.
>>
>>50396371
yeah, but as a rule of thumb His rogues are around the same general power level,and it's largely intended as a rule of thumb,plus that's why I included static shock cartoon to give a better ballpark, E-bon is where this stuff is supposed to Top out
>>
>>50396023
I feel like Harem by herself is relatively Spiderman-level.
>>
>>50396266
>>50396265
>>50396256
I suspected it wouldn't give me the automated "factory" but rather the software, arguably in form of PDA. If it includes all necessary steps but without not necessary ones, it is quite useful, although a sufficiently tech advanced jumper could make AIs or his own versions of this, if they had to. Although... a jumper could put some advanced but realistic kinda tech through it and, by remembering as much of as simplified instructions as possible, build said thing in low tech jumps with Powerless drawback
>>
File: 1128054-spt7.jpg (32KB, 380x313px) Image search: [Google]
1128054-spt7.jpg
32KB, 380x313px
>>50396416
Yeah, maybe.
>>
>>50396371
The fuck is that?
>>
>>50396266
Wait, which traits would it not grant?
>>
>>50396430
it won't give you the factory, but it will give you instructions to build and operate the factory and the instructions for everything required to build that factory,it's fairly powerful for a tech spec jumper and definitely Worth the points if you're into mass production.
>>
>>50396435
Some dude puttin' his package on display.
>>
>>50396458
any physical traits or including the level of general psychic powers that Stepford cuckoos have.
>>
Man, I thought with last thread and JLD we'd escape from capeshit. But no. An entirely different thread has devolved into it.
>>
>>50396458
it's going to be more like choosing swarmling in the zurg jump. It doesn't add anything. It just lets you direct your energies in more directions simultaneously
>>
>>50396489
Shut the fuck up. We'll get around to something you're autistic about before long.
>>
File: dontlike59q092t6y92q4552.jpg (62KB, 600x754px) Image search: [Google]
dontlike59q092t6y92q4552.jpg
62KB, 600x754px
>>50396489
Thread posts: 563
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.