[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A society made *mostly* of psykers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: NO DAEMONS ALLOWED!.jpg (14KB, 332x152px) Image search: [Google]
NO DAEMONS ALLOWED!.jpg
14KB, 332x152px
Discuss
Use warhammer as a base if you want, otherwise tell us what you're using.

I'll start:
>Reading a fellows citizens mind without his permission is both rude and illegal
>All locks in the city are warded by anti-psy-lizrds and only accessible by handprints.
>Sex is amazing- your partner is always aware of what you want.
>Non-psykers treated as lesser beings- because a perfect society isn't fun to depict.
>Cities are warded from Daemonic presence but step outside and you're fucked(in as many meanings as possible and some which are not)
>>
>>50402220

I think the way the Interex mentally battled Kaos is a vital starting point, especially when concerning a society of Psykers.

Secondly, they should try to reverse engineer Eldar technology and mix it with Golden Age scale human technology. One thing that must me done with that is finding a way to use the Webway.
>>
"Deal with the Devil" is much more real now. Usally consequnses are the daemon ordering the psyker around to cause mischef or/and perform a ritual to break the warding AND PARTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Strictly forbidden.
>>
I believe such people would be more honest out of pure necessity. When everyone is empathic it becomes much easier to notice the telltale signs of lies and deception, even without reading their mind directly.
They would also make very good negotiators and businessmen, since at any moment they would know exactly what they really want and what the other person wants. They could make the very idea of war obsolete, unless they were dealing with something that can't be easily influenced, like a bunch of criminally insane robots or a hegemonizing swarm.
Being psychic could also make most jobs a lot easier. For one thing, team members could easily communicate and organize telepathically, and even share complex ideas and solutions. Being able to lift objects just by thinking about them also helps.
Criminal and antisocial behavior would be treated just like any other illness, until it became so rare no one would really notice it was ever there. Remember, these guys can look into a person and see exactly what's wrong. The only risk factor would be the Warp, if it or its equivalent exists in your story.
>>
>>50404538
>For one thing, team members could easily communicate and organize telepathically, and even share complex ideas and solutions

Confirmed for never attending a company meeting. The problem is to get idiots to shut up. Now you can't since they're in your mind
>>
>>50402220
Dark Sun.
>>
Social stratification would be according to power levels: the more power you have, the higher placed you are.
Non-psykers or "unsafe" psykers are cast away.
Any outsider aspirant wishing to immigrate would have to traverse the wasteland, an ordeal which is impossible without a considerable amount of psyker powers.
>>
>>50404603
In that kind of place, a retard would never get a chance to attend a meeting. Incompetence and greed would be as public as the emperor's new clothes.
>>
File: image9.jpg (320KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image9.jpg
320KB, 1000x1000px
>>50402220
>A society made *mostly* of psykers
>>
>>50402220
I'd imagine that non-psykers would often be treated like how we treat people with Down syndrome.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.