[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

URealms/Unforgotten Realms Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: URealms Live Card Logo.jpg (67KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
URealms Live Card Logo.jpg
67KB, 320x224px
URealms General. Discuss Unforgotten Realms, the URealms system, and URealms Live here.

With URealms Live's next campaign scheduled for later today, we are nearing the end of Season 2.

So I'm here to ask /tg/
>Do you know about URealms Live?
>What do you think about it?
>Are you excited to see this new adventure in the Den of Devils?

>"OP, what the fuck is URealms?"

URealms is the latest incarnation of the old Newgrounds/Escapist web series "Unforgotten Realms," by Rob Moran (also known for the Buffalo Wizards, Dwarves VS Zombies, and Lords of Minecraft). Having accumulated a group of regular players from various internet friends and acquaintances, he runs one-shot campaigns set in the setting of the Unforgotten Realms in a system of his own devising, hosted in Tabletop Simulator. Campaigns are aired on Twitch, but can also be viewed from the URealms website.

>"What the hell is the point of watching live?"

While the show is operated for free, donations are encouraged. To help encourage donations, events are designed that can give the already built adventure more twists and turns. These range from small things to help the players, to giving new abilities to monsters, to giving the adventure a sudden, dark change at the end, and even more. The meta-level has recently taken an interesting twist, with Sins of the Unforgotten appearing and rare acknowledgments of "the gods" who watch the world and manipulate it for their own amusement.

>"What, so if I don't see the show live, I just miss it?"

Some of the donation events go up before a campaign starts, and the whole show is broken down into episodes that are about an hour long each and posted to Youtube on Rob's channel (Bruce Willakers) during the week after.
>>
File: URealms Live - Marco Polo.png (54KB, 286x268px) Image search: [Google]
URealms Live - Marco Polo.png
54KB, 286x268px
>>50401569
I wonder what kind of names that will show up this week. Coe and Deadbones tend to do running gags with their names, but Justin comes up with some gems every now and then, too.

Roamin's Porc character might be the weirdest one this week though. He's gonna have to come up with a name for his story.
>>
>>50401629
>Pair of goblins named Marco and Polo
I mean... sure, but what's so interesting about that?
>>
>>50401643
Marco is blind. And Polo is deaf.

They call each other's names as a joke, but greenskin goblins share a mental link, so they know what's going on through each other. As long as they're together, they're not really handicapped.
>>
>>50401569
If you're the kind of person who likes to just have stuff running in the background, or you just like to binge watch stuff... Watching the URealms Live episodes that are stockpiled up takes a long time to get through.

When I need to catch up on a week where I missed the show, I'm usually only watching during the roleplay-heavy sections, then just glancing at it every now and then during combat (unless the combat gets especially crazy).
>>
>>50401734
This. Good lord there's a lot to go through. May as well read the wiki articles for some of them. Or at least the side-quests.
>>
>>50401569
Stop wasting your time here and get the show running Rob
>>
Isn't this run by the same guy who used to feed gold ingots to his hippo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVesu0HlBI
>>
>>50402061
Yeah, that's him. He used that song again for another random video recently, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2WazFk2Cwg
>>
>>50401569
Campaign starts in just ten minutes!

www twitch tv/ urealms
>>
>>50405947
>Rob pushed back the call time 10 minutes

It happens.
>>
>>50401569
Den of Devils has been live for one hour.

This whole party is RIDICULOUS.
>>
>>50401569
11 replies 3 posters
Rob please stop
>>
>>50407820
I hope Michael Langstrom survives. Probably the most likable character out of them all
>>
>>50408627
Looks to me like he's gonna have a donation event rolling up.

If Rob can get the friggin' donation thing fixed.
>>
>>50408683
>He broke it a second time.
Shit.
>>
>>50402024
Pfft. If that were Rob, he probably would have mentioned other stuff like Jimmy.
>>
Last leg of the campaign.

Looks like Roamin is the only player without a legendary. He shoulda just taken Justin's deal, but I guess he's just a shithead.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.