[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the beastmen in fantasy warhemmer have catgirls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1464755631209.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1464755631209.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
Do the beastmen in fantasy warhemmer have catgirls?
>>
>>50401526
In the sense they have literal catheads and multiple teets, maybe. Sounds more like mutant thing.
>>
>>50401526
catgirls - no

goatgirls and cowgirls - yes
>>
>>50401526
Yes, but they aren't perfect-sorry-PURRRfect-japanese-waifus-with-cat-ears-and-an-affixation-on-headpats, they are shadow-and-tooth-and-claw-in-the-night-will-awaken-primal-fears-of-large-prides-of-lionesses-hunting-you-and-your-monkey-ass-ancestors-at-the-dawn-of-intelligence.
>>
>>50401526
Sorry, no beast women
Just rape victims
>>
>>50402271
In proper Warhammer Fantasy, there are supposedly tiger people in Ind, who unlike the Old World cow/goat beastmen are somewhat more civilised. Presumably there are females of the species
>>
Called beastMEN for a reason buddy.
>>
Canon claims that beastwomen, or "does" exist, but, like canon dwarf women they're very rare.

Many beastmen, particularly ungors are formed from mutations in existing humans what have nowhere else to turn but the herds, and many other beaatmen come into existence by....well, if you know beastmen are about to hit your small village, do your daughter/wife a favor and kill them.
>>
>>50402851
Good enough for me.
>>50402881
Haven't they toned that down in lore though? Now they have does even in total war.
>>
>>50403664
I enjoy rape as much as the next guy but logically it doesn't make a lot of sense. Time of pregnancy depends on the size of the offspring so a beastman would take more time to bear than a human baby and in that time they'd have to make sure the mother is well fed and healthy. I can't imagine beastmen tending to ten thousands of women for almost a year, it's a lot more logical if their own women take care of the carriage.
>>
>>50401526
Fuck that, does anyone have a setting with Tile Sluts?
>>
>>50401526

No.

But the Imperium does in 40K.
>>
File: 1477852415288.png (325KB, 382x417px)
1477852415288.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>50406392
>Tile Sluts
>>
>>50402881
Also afaik the beastmen used to have a bigger empire than humans until humans took over, how would they supply their population by just raping a group already smaller than them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.