[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cyborgs, clones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2612248-starkiller_clones.jpg (108KB, 678x544px) Image search: [Google]
2612248-starkiller_clones.jpg
108KB, 678x544px
hello. i want to create a superior human race. should i augment existing people, create clones, or both? fetal or instantly adult? do i pump them with technology while they are still in the jar? assist me with your guidelines please i don't want to mess this up
>>
>>50394807
Start by harvesting sperm and eggs from the most intelligent, naturally fit and otherwise best human beings. Fertilize a bunch of high quality eggs then select the best ones.

Once these first generation ubermensch are ready harvest eggs and sperm from the best of them. Repeat this process, sometimes inserting genes from outside your ubermensch project for diversity and weeding out unwanted traits that piggyback on the traits you actually want.

After a few thousand generations pick the best female out of the entire project and somehow give her the ability to reproduce via parthenogenesis(maybe you found this trait during the project or maybe you splice in some lizard geens), so she can produce perfect clones, who can then clone themselves.
>>
>>50394807

Instand adult is no good unless you can somehow program in skills or download skills into them, you need time for them to learn. That being said humanities maturation period is stupid long. If you can shorten it a bit that would be great.
>>
>>50397977
The plural is übermenschen
>>
>>50394807
>should i augment existing people, create clones, or both?

Augment and breed existing humans until you have a good jumping board for the sort of human you'd like to start cloning. Clones are good because you know exactly what you're going to get, but clones will eventually suffer from poor genetic diversity and genetic degradation due to being copied over and over again from a very small gene pool.
You want good, strong, versatile and healthy genetics before you begin cloning them.

> fetal or instantly adult?

People argue over this usually over the wrong reasons; the only thing that's really important is if you can supply the necessary mental & emotional development needed to keep your creations loyal, intelligent, mentally healthy, and so forth. You can't call your superior creature "superior" if they're fucking psychopaths.
Instant adult can potentially be achieved if you have the resources and technical skills to essentially PROGRAM a childhood into your creations: it has the advantage of giving your creations the EXACT upbringing you want them to have (in a controlled setting no less), but it comes with the caveat that these are not "real" memories.

> do i pump them with technology while they are still in the jar?

This is an opinion piece, but I personally wouldn't.
Technology and artificial enhancements can't be passed on genetically and if I'm going to be a mad scientist I want my genetic super-creations to have the kind of longevity and independence that can only be guaranteed through genetic engineering. If you WANT to give them artificial enhancements you can, but it will make them more reliant on you -the facilitator- in terms of maintenance, fuel, software upgrades, and wifi (if they have it).
If this is a literal question pertaining to the best time to give them upgrades then yes- better to get it in them and done with sooner than later or they'll have phantom pain.
>>
>>50397977
Instead of just going in randomly like that, why not genetically resequence the highest 15% of quality eggs, fertilize, clone them, then rinse and repeat until you have extremely high-quality specimens with the best traits. Every third cloned generation, splice in eggs and sperm from the lower percentile of high quality eggs to ensure genetic variability and to decrease the chance of harmful recessive traits. Breed them in test tubes this way until you are satisfied with the quality and variability of the embryos. Then grow those embryos.

Rinse and repeat as new traits become available in the human populace. Don't be afraid to tamper with nanomachines to ensure uncorrupted genetic resequencing.
>>
Why choose? Genetically engineer a human to be the the apex of physical and mental perfection, clone the hell out of them, then use cybernetics ro improve the superhuman even further.
>>
Rolled 6, 16, 8 + 2 = 32 (3d20 + 2)

Test
>>
>>50394807
Just LOOK at all those test subjects! Think of ALL the testing!
You did it! You saved science!
>>
File: culter heavy.jpg (145KB, 864x924px) Image search: [Google]
culter heavy.jpg
145KB, 864x924px
>>50394807
Augment existing humans, but replace almost all the meat with cybernetics. What little flesh is left won't matter all that much.
>>
>>50394807
Slowly modify an entire population with gene modification that is passed on to descendants, wait a few generations.
>>
File: 48_army.jpg (55KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
48_army.jpg
55KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>50402101
Sholudn't you use purpose-built robots instead? That seems to cut down on a lot of production time and efforts, and you get exactly what you need. Without any biological flaws and weaknesses.
>>
>>50404884
Do you have any idea how hard it is to program a robot? Not to mention all the bugfixing you'd have to do on the code...
>>
>>50405526
Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep a brain alive in a robotic body? And how hard it is to have it communicate properly with an entire body? MMI is a difficult subject.

And robots can be mass produced. Why would you mind some errors? Some collateral damage, due to faulty programing?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.