[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdg/ Kingdom Death General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 32

File: KD-King-01_1024x1024[1].jpg (57KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
KD-King-01_1024x1024[1].jpg
57KB, 900x600px
When are we going to get the next announcement?
>>
When Poots is back from the asylum
>>
Well...all the stretch goals were blown away in the first day so there's not much else to say.
>>
>>50393034
I'm really hoping that he isn't going to spread the stretch goals over the current 3.8 million dollars instead of spacing them out per 100-200 thousand that he had originally put up with.

But he pulled the same shit on the last kickstarter with I believe slenderman covering a much larger gap than the others.

It's a shame that we could have had more stretch goals if the same amount of people sent in money more spaced out.
>>
>>50393209
Sorry man, no brakes on the hype train.
>>
>>50393209
Last I looked thet still haven't announced what anything but the first stretch goal was.
>>
Do we really need 3 threads to discuss this game?
>>
>>50392897
The only thing better than watching you idiots waste money is watching you complain after you get scammed again for the 20th time
>>
>>50393278
Yes! Shut up.
>>
>>50393290
Yeah, I hate being scammed into getting a great game. Damn poots scamming me by delivering exactly what he promised.
>>
>>50393290
He delivered on the first KS you faggot. Nice try
>>
>>50393316
Technically speaking, he didn't - Lantern Festival got cancelled (and related payments refunded). But still better results than most kickstarters out there.
>>
GIVE ME FREE THINGS
WAAH WAAH WAAH
I DONT CARE IF IT FUCKS OVER THE WHOLE THING
WAAH WAAH WAAH
UPDATE ME EVERY 3 SECONDS
WAAH WAAH WAAH

t. Kickstarter 2016
>>
In for silver lantern tier. Poots better bring The King back soon. He was my favorite monster behind Dragon King.
>>
>>50393614
Speaking off, does anyone have a wallpaper of the 'They Await The King' t-shirt art?
>>
>>50393375
>Want more than one update for over 3 million dollars
>WAAH WAAH WAAH
>UPDATE ME EVERY 3 SECONDS
>>
>>50393678
We have broken the top 10 most funded within 24 hours.
>>
>>50393278
This is just the second one, and just because the first has reached post limit.
Meanwhile we have 20+ threads about WH40k and D&D/PF.
So, shut up.
>>
So the question is how far will the explosive momentum go? I think the majority of the current backers are old original backers. It'll probably plateau soon, if it already hasn't. Expansions could make a big difference too. I hope Poots doesn't overreach or feature creep like before. All we lost was Lantern Festival (temporarily), but overpromising is a bad habit to settle into.

It's a resounding overnight success no matter what, so that's nice.
>>
>>50393034
No they weren't. The changes of where he would show the updates in the new version was blown away.

That said, it's pretty clear we will get every single stretch goal, no problem.
>>
>>50393906
I was worrying about that too. Clearly the vast majority of the pledgers were people who were expecting this kickstarter and were ready to jump on it from the first minute. I really wish all the best luck to Poots and hope this hugely successful start will earn him more attention and more pledgers, anyway.
>>
>>50393278
First one fell of the board after hitting autosage. Second one is a BGG that just put KDM in its first post. This is a continuation of the last KDM General.

So, yes.
>>
That male pinup. Finally, the sun rises!
>>
>>50393986
The shitty mspaint reveal made me kek
>>
>>50393678
Dude. It's fucking thanksgiving and has only been up for 17 hours.

We have 3 updates in a 17 hour period, how is that not enough for you? Like, where the hell are your expectations at for them to not be being met right now?
>>
>>50393986
That twist reveal was glorious.
>>
File: IMG_0749.png (3MB, 639x3711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0749.png
3MB, 639x3711px
STRAIGHTFAGS BTFO
>>
>>50394014
You think they were being funny or didn't have time?
>>
>>50394066
>
Hopefully the future male pin-ups are a bit twinkier. While I can appreciate some man-meat, I much prefer sweats.
>>
>>50394066
I'm straight and this is relevant to me.
Being female and all.
>>
>>50394103
Excuse you? Women can't be straight. The only possible orientations for women are Lesbian, Bisexual, and Breeder.
>>
>>50394083
>implying poots can be funny
nice try bakcer.
>>
Poots added more Satan level. Hopefully he adds more of the other black friday ones
>>
>>50394103
KDM's a vapid, cash grab sex game that only tfwnogf virgin neckbeards play. Your post is clearly a lie.
>>
>>50393906

It's probably going to slow down tremendously now that a lot of the limited-number tiers have been filled up, but there's probably going to be at least one more small surge around Christmas and/or the final few days of the campaign.

Haven't pledged yet because I'm trying to exercise some self control, so I'm waiting until all the higher tier stuff gets sold out. Really only wanted the core set anyway, so as long as Poots doesn't suddenly put a cap on how many of those he's making there's still some time left to pledge.
>>
>>50394066
I think he just put that up early to get kotaku off his ass. There is or were undoubtedly going to be articles written telling people to contact kickstarter to get the thing cancelled.
>>
>>50394300
I'm still mad about Tentacle Bento. I know that due to the Streisand effect they ended up making more money in the end, but still.

I'm really glad to see the new miniature being added to the Core Set. Looking forward to the other things in the Gamblers Chest as well.
>>
>>50394200
Just upgraded : )

God help me.
>>
>>50392897
Delivery date December 2020?

Yeah...
>>
>>50392897
Stop fucking shilling it.

I didn't know about it until today when you started spamming it everywhere.
Now you HAVE, I have heard of it.
And I'm going to fucking ignore it.
And hide the threads.
And filter this thread.
And do everything I can to discourage them from getting money.
Even though it's a kickstarter and thus not going to materialise.
>>
>>50394416
That is for "Everything", the core game comes out next summer.
>>
>>50394421
k
>>
I've only found out about this game today and I'm fairly new to board games in general. Is this game really worth dropping $350+ on just to get into it? Not to mention the supplies and time needed to put the figures together. I'm really tempted because people say this game is fantastic, but I'm kind of a casual to this all. I'm also Canadian so this game will likely eat my life savings with how weak our dollar is.
>>
I am really retarded for asking this, but what is the minimum I need to pledge to get a playable version? The kickstarters says I need to pledge Lantern level but all of the pledge levels are lantern, and I can't imagine getting the game for only 50 dollars.
>>
>>50394599
>kind of a casual
Don't buy it.
If you have an extremely dedicated three or four friends who can guarantee an evening a fortnight to wade through it all, then sure, but it's not an "eh, why not" purchase.
Even if it was half that price, the size of the game would make it a not-great choice for you.
>>
>>50394599
Yes. assuming you're willing to put in the time. If you plan to get it and play a couple times it's not really worth it, but it has huge replay value and you can easily play it over and over.

>>50394648
The level that just says "Lantern" so $250 is the minimum. Look for the levels that say "Kingdom Death: Monster Core Game 1.5" and not "Kingdom Death Monster 1.5 Update Pack"
>>
>>50394421
>Even though it's a kickstarter and thus not going to materialise.

Joke's on you, it's a reprint.
>>
How... needed do you guys assume the extra expansions will be? I know KD is supposedly amazing, but 250$ is probably all I'm willing to spend on this.
>>
>>50394248
You just here to bitch about the game senpai?
>>
Anons, should I buy my shit from the store now, or wait to see if he adds more older models?
>>
File: They Await The King.png (91KB, 996x600px) Image search: [Google]
They Await The King.png
91KB, 996x600px
>>50393674
This took me 10 seconds in MS Paint.
>>
And this just hit 4million dollarydoos, wonder what Adam is thinking about it reaching this much in under 24 hours
>>
I hope the update packs get finished ahead of schedule. That's not an unreasonable expectation..right?
>>
So much turbo salt in this thread. Holy shit. Are the 40k threads slow right now or something?
>>
>>50395248
They're taking a break from sucking Magnus's £80 pricetag.
>>
>>50394773
Get the gamblers chest. They have only shown 5% of it and it ALREADY adds more than any expansion. It genuinely looks like all he ideas from Lantern Festival are getting put into it.

The new expansion (first hero or whatever it's called) is also gonna improve replay ability by a massive amount.

Other than that, the other expansions are just gravy.
>>
>>50395104
For some reason this get's pixelated as fuck when I use it.
>>
>>50395248
>>50395285
There are many complex levels of grief with 40kids. Many of them to do with the players being poor and unable/unwilling to look at other games due to their "investment".
>Anger
>Grief
>Denial
>More Anger
Such are the many varied moods of a Hamsfag.
>>
>>50394696
Thank you! So if I pledge the Lantern pledge, do I have to pay the shipping later on?
>>
>>50395447
Yes.
>>
>>50395447
Yes, shipping details/prices are near the bottom of the KS page
>>
File: 1469329658313.jpg (66KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1469329658313.jpg
66KB, 470x595px
>mfw I buy KD recasts and nobody can stop me
>>
>>50395465
>>50395511
Thank you guys. One last question; Is it worth it to go above the Lantern pledge for gameplay alone? Not really an avid hobbyist.
>>
>>50395372
I don't doubt it. But you asked for a wallpaper, not a high-res scan wallpaper.
>>
>>50395551
Knowing China its proably from the original molds
>>
>>50395551
>Buying low quality knockoffs that aren't even the right scale.
Why do you think anyone would care that you're a poorfag?

>>50395552
Gambler's Box seems to be pretty much what Lantern Festival was going to be. A big huge ass expansion.
>>
I don't play this game and I'll probably never play this game but I have to say his monster design is fucking insane. It's on the perfect boundary of bizarre without being overdesigned or random.
>>
$777 backer here. Nothing left but to play the waiting game.

And the core game. Plus expansions. Fuck you, Gorm! You're not my real father.
>>
>>50395352
How does Gambler's already add more? The Philosophy of Death is great and all, but doesn't compare to the Dragon or Sunstalker.
>>
WiP shot of my Sunstalker with color shift paints (That don't show up well in a still photo)
>>
>>50395763
It doesn't show up well in the fucking darkness of your cave
Open a curtain you nerd
>>
I haven't looked at /tg/ in a few years, I have no idea what Kingdom Death is. I could google it, but I'd rather ask here because I'm less likely to read bullshit press releases or articles written by people who's job is to make hype.

Someone sell me on this. What the fuck is Kingdom Death and why should I care?
>>
>>50395842
Imagine a cross between Dark Souls and Monster Hunter except it's a TT game with some very impressive models.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>Back first KS to get beautiful models and motivate my paint game
>Practice on other models for a bit
>Build and prime KDM models when they arrive
>Lose nerve
>Now more are coming

Fuck me, and my procrastination.
>>
>>50395551
I do this not because I am too cheap, but because the shrinkage of the recasts lets me use the models in heroic scale games like D&D and Warhammer.

Otherwise I just buy the actual models.
>>
>>50395842
>>50395862
This, although it's more Berserk than Dark Souls. The Dark Souls comparison is mostly because Dark Souls draws a lot of inspiration from Berserk as well.

There's also a bit of Animal Crossing in there, too, in that you maintain and build a settlement of survivors who try to scrabble together a life in the horrifying hellscape that is Kingdom Death. Just like you do in Animal Crossing.
>>
Lol, I just got the LAST Black Friday silver lantern reward.
>>
>>50394375
Satan's pledge puts you far beyond God's reach. Embrace damnation.
>>
File: [menacing].jpg (281KB, 639x773px) Image search: [Google]
[menacing].jpg
281KB, 639x773px
>>50394066
Everything about this model....
>>
>>50395551
Not the only one, chump.
And they are actually pretty good, for record's sake.
>>
>>50395619
>right scale
Only autists care about few mm difference.
>>
>>50395822
I'll post some better pictures when I get home from work.
>>
>>50394421
You're a few years and several million dollars too late for that, pal.
>>
>>50394599
The game is great, but it's a justified purchase only if you're really into this kind of thing and really love super-detailed top-quality miniatures of weird, morbid creatures and bizarre adventurers. Or if you're wealthy enough to not care about the prices at all, but this doesn't seem to be your situation.

My personal suggestion is to think well about it. You've got 42 days after all. The juicy pledges are already all gone anyway. COnsider that for that price you can buy 5+ "big box" boardgames which may prove just as entertaining and have the same or greater longevity, each.
If you just want to get into a good board game, I'd suggest you not to start with this super-niche 250 bucks box of nightmares.
If you're really sure you want *exactly this* game, and you can afford it, then go for it I guess.
>>
>>50396052
I don't care for it myself.

>>50396105
Akakakkakakactually the bootleg chinese KD minis are sized incorrectly. The Flower Witch is supposed to be on a big base, equal size to the Watcher. The Chinese version is the same size as a staandard survivor.

PLEBSCRUB
>>
>>50396222
That depends on which recaster you are looking at. Miranda does it right in my experience, while others don't.
>>
>>50396222
Dude, how would you know that unless... based chinamen endorser, amirite?
>>
>>50396248
I think it depends on which models they recast. I beleive the first version of Flower witch was smaller than the newer versions.
>>
>>50396251
People post pictures in the threads.

I would call you stupid, but that's an insult to stupid people.
>>
>>50396289
Seriously, nothing better to insult me with? Git good, the competition here is worse than your asshole can handle if that's the best you got.
>>
>>50396315
You're not worth the effort kiddo.
>>
>>50396335
Suuuure, the "kiddo" insult. You are really scraping the bottom here.
>>
>>50396362
Don't you have anything better to do than antagonize some anon on /tg/
>>
>>50396379
Probably not, he's forced to buy recasts so he probably doesn't even have a job.
>>
>>50396402
On an unrelated note, how many more expansions do you think this campaign will have, and is anyone here crazy enough to play an extended Settlement that utilizes every single expansion (new and old), and as many of the Gambler's Chest options as possible?
>>
>>50396379
What can I say, practice makes perfect.
>>50396402
And why recasts? Becuase the shipping Poots has on his models is usually higher than the cost of the model itself. It's called inteligent choice. Bit less quality in exchange for free shipping.
You are probably a scalper anyways, so why the hell do I explain myself? Off to bed with me.
>>
>>50396457
Possible xpacs during this KS, basically stuff he's previewed and teased.
>Screaming God
>Ringtail Fox Settlement
>Griffon
>Pariah/Mountain Man
>BK
>Nightmare Ram

Also I played a campaign with every xpac. It went alright. I would move the watcher down a few years so you have more chances to hunt for that sweet Green Armour.
>>
>>50396052
That pose... is it a Pokémon reference?
>>
>>50396536
Personally, I would LOVE an expansion that gives us a couple new sets of armor, designed to make it viable to play with all expansions.

For example, one set of armor which is crafted from Basic Resources. As in, specifically requires Monster Bone to be crafted, not just any old one from a monsters loot deck.

Another could be the exact opposite, requiring Bone that comes specifically from non-basic resources, and some endgame gear that is just crafted out of Strange Resources.

That, and like a dozen more hybrid sets, should be enough to make a "Every Monster" campaign viable.
>>
>>50396555
I don't see it but trips have spoken
>>
>>50396555
Jo Jo, I beleive.
>>
>>50396683
Well now we have to give types to each quarry/nemesis. Watcher is clearly ghost, tree is grass, phoenix is flying, etc.
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (50KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
50KB, 400x240px
>>50396693
>>50396683
It's a joke about the newest games referencing JoJo non-stop. There is literally a mechanic where you strike a pose to make your Pokémon more powerful and use a limitbreak style attack.

>>50396700
Butcher is Ghost/Steel
Phoenix is maybe Psychic/Flying
Slenderman would be Fairy/Dark
>>
Couple of questions.

1) For people who already own the game, does it come with the Lantern (final boss) encounter hunt or is that an expansion?

2) How exactly is this gambler chest thing going to work? What exactly is he planning on including in it.

3) I backed at the $300 game + GC tier but I feel like I am fucking myself over if I don't get the expansions and the next tier I can do that at is $927 which my bank cannot afford at the moment. How needed were the expansions in the original game?
>>
>>50396995
1) I assume you mean the Watcher, the cloak with all the lanterns hanging out of it? Yes. That is (was) the final boss of the game.

2) the only thing we know right now is that it has an "Advanced Rulebook", which include things like more detailed character creation, and class based advancement. If I had to guess, I would say that it ALSO will include anything that gets added for free, like the Lantern Armor in the first Kickstarter, so that it can be sold seperately without raising the price of the base game.

3) they are not needed. They are AWESOME and extremely fun, but it's just replayability, and playing with ALL of them at the same time is probably worse. If any really stand out to you, remember that you can just increase you pledge to add on the expansion. You don't need all of them.
>>
>>50396995
1) The Watcher is the end boss, yes

2) No one knows

3) You can add on the expansions. If you only want 2 out of 10(pulling number out of my ass), you just add the money for those 2 expansions to your pledge amount.
>>
>>50396995
You will be able to manually increase your pledge for the expansions.

If, say, you get two expansions for $45 apiece, you would go to your pledge and, without changing your reward level, add $90 onto that total.

Then, after the Kickstarter, there will be a "pledge manager" that lets you select $90 worth of extras from what's available.

That could be the two expansions you originally planned for, or four make pinup knights, you weirdo.

It is -also- possible, that Poots will allow you to increase your pledge after the campaign, down the road. I can't guarantee that, but he did it last time. It's how I went from Spidicules and Dragon Knight to All The Expansions.
>>
>>50396938
I would think Butcher is more Fighting/Steel, with Manhunter being possibly Dark mono (though almost all of them are Dark type really); the Gorm would be Poison/normal, White Lion Normal, Antelope maybe Ground?
>>
>>50397123
Are all the expansions available as addons, or only new ones that he is doing in the Kickstarter?
>>
>>50397238
Can't speak about outside of the pledges that specifically mention previous expansions. You can just go to their store and buy the ones in stock as they are currently half off.
>>
>>50397214
>>50396938
>>50396700
I feel like most of the humanoid monsters would be part fighting Kingsman, Hand, Butcher, and all the Knights For their other type, Kingsman and Butcher would be Steel, Hand would be Psychic, Flower Knight Plant, and DBK Bug. Lion Knight is the exception, I could see it as a type Normal. For the more bestial monsters you've probably got a Normal type in the White Lion, Psychic in Antelope, and Psychic/Flying in Phoenix. Watcher's a ghost. Then you get into the expansion monsters. I like Slendy as Fairy/Dark. Gorm's probably just Poison, Dragon king is a Dragon (duh). Might have some Psychic for the Lion God, Lonely Tree is obviously a Plant, Sunstalker heck if I know... Psychic Fairy? Spidicules is a Bug, maybe Bug/Dark

I think Manhunter is a trainer...
>>
If you look closely, the 'first hero' is wearing a cat's eye circlet...time to get a taste of our own medicine.
>>
>>50397364
Lion God is Steel/Rock I feel. Steel because of the blood, and Rock to get the same type bonus for all the pillars it throws around.

I feel like Dragon King would actually be a mega evolution for The Tyrant.

Starters are the 3 types of Saviors
>>
File: DioP2.png (181KB, 270x331px) Image search: [Google]
DioP2.png
181KB, 270x331px
>>50397427
Steeling myself for incoming WRRRYYYY
>>
>>50397364
Manhunter is definitely Fighting/Dark. He physically crushes you and breaks you apart and he revels in it. The other ones wouldn't necessarily be part fighting.

Kingsman could be steel/ghost, Hand could be pure Fairy, and Phoenix Fire/Flying or Fire/Psychic.
>>
>>50397427
>>50397515
That's one of the veteran survivors, not the first hero.
>>
File: file.png (715KB, 680x685px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
715KB, 680x685px
>>50397710
This guy? Fairly sure he's the hero.
>>
>>50397779
My bad.

We'll see how tough he is. Poots thought the Watcher was hard so I question his assertion that "X fight is challenging guise"
>>
>kickstarter and tabletop sim sale brought a shitload newfags ravenous for KDM
>spent a few hours teaching a handful of newfags how to play and about to do the same with some friends too

wew lad
>>
>>50398018
>Pleb tier TTS mod players that won't ever hold glorious KD cardstock.
>Missing out on errata.
>Not building your best survivor as a thicc titty homage for better luck in your next run.
>Not being able to sensually hold the gorms meaty ballsack and lip cock while the other players die horribly.
PLEB

TIER
>>
>>50397779
I would have sworn Kuja was a villain.
>>
>>50392897
wait what did I miss the kickstarter?
>>
>>50397939
First Hero seems like it will be challenging mostly because you're going into it without proper gear. Deciding how much you want to nullify his bonuses will affect the lantern year you start at(?) and how much cool shit you have.
>>50398258
Start of it, yes. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15
>>
>>50398258
No it's only been up a day.
>>
>>50398300
>And on track for 5 million
>>
>>50398300
>>50398294
wo wo woah,

If I drop money today, I won't be getting the stretch goals till 2020?
>>
>>50398355
>Why will it take so long to receive my rewards?
All rewards will NOT ship simultaneously. 1.5 Core Game and 1.5 Update packs are shipping 2017. These items are in production already and will need time to get printed, cast, packed, shipped, distributed to our logistics partners.

Further waves of rewards will ship as they are ready (see above SHIPPING DETAILS SECTION). The 2020 estimated shipping date refers to the completion of ALL the content that will be funded by this campaign.

We now have some idea of how long it takes to develop, test, and produce different kinds of content for KDM from promos and one-off additions to massive game-changing expansions.
The more KDM content this campaign generates the more time we will need to bring you the best possible version of these things without compromise!!
>>
>>50398355
>Retards still asking about shipping.
>There's a big section called "SHIPPING"
If you can't read you probably shouldn't go in on a game with lots of words.
>>
File: KD update.png (883KB, 1599x654px) Image search: [Google]
KD update.png
883KB, 1599x654px
Jesus Christ, that escalated quickly.
>>
>>50398445
Already jumped another 2k.
>>
>>50397515
>"First Hero"
>arsenal of weapons
>spiky blonde hair
>smug as fuck

I can't decide if this guy is Dio or GIRUGAMESH, but either way he sounds like a fun antagonist.
>>
Is the 1666 pledge worth it? Will I regret it?
Could I make my money back by charging people to play campaigns on it?
>>
>>50398072
>Not being able to sensually hold the gorms meaty ballsack and lip cock while the other players die horribly
Patrician as fuck!
>>
>>50398533
Personal question. Personally, I am a Satanist, so the answer was yes for me.
>>
>first KDM game on table top sim
>first few years were rough, choosing new life princple and having a number of deaths during child birth
> year 5 roll 100 on hunt even table, titled "Finale" group freaks out from the title
> meet the gold smoke knight and roll on his table
>pities us and though he doesn't give up his hammer he grants us use of his steel sword and shield.
>several years later the settlement has boomed, and survivors always come back alive always having two survivors carrying the sword and shield

>old group sees hes now the end boss
>swear to come back together with our old settlement to grind those last 5 years and show him how far we have come and that we were worthy to be heirs to his weapons
>>
>>50398515
Oooh damn, forgot about the other smug blond fucker. How about a bastard fusion of the two?
>>
>>50398546
>Only TRUE CONNOISSEURS will know this pleasure.
>>
File: 1338830153362.jpg (58KB, 283x343px) Image search: [Google]
1338830153362.jpg
58KB, 283x343px
>want to back this game
>about to graduate from college
>won't have any friends to play it with
>>
>>50394300
He's been promising this pinup for a while. I don't think anything is really going to change what poots is doing, be it Kotaku or angry commenters
>>
Golden Smoke Knight is Trump right??
>>
>>50398791

I know that feel. I'll be getting a job away from my homies so I can't commit to anything above the update kit since i own the base game already
>>
>>50393034

LOL you fags got ripped by rushing the gun too fast. Look at how many SGs you lost out on now. And those early bird vs regular pledge $ gaps, ffs...

Kickstarter is exposing all the suckers and dumbasses with more money than brains. Exploit the system, or the system exploits you.
>>
>>50399126
>And those early bird vs regular pledge $ gaps, ffs...
Only poorfags would complain about $10.

>Being this mad you can't afford to play THE BEST GAME EVER.
Pleb status; checked.
>>
>>50399225
>$10?
You mean $50

Sucker detected
>>50399225
>>
>>50399295
>$50 is only for Lantern+
>He doesn't own the core game already for $100.
Hahahahahhahahahahahahha
>>
File: 1480136762685-303500453.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1480136762685-303500453.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
That Sunstalker with color shift paints. Better light, but still a WiP
>>
>>50398904
Oh no, I wasn't saying anything would change what Poots wants to do. I meant that Kickstarter as a platform could kick Poots off of the site if the Kickstarter generates enough negative attention. Same thing happened with Tentacle Bento which was much more innocuous which eventually pushed Soda Pop/Ninja Division to make their own crowdfunding site.
>>
File: 1480137039819-972342457.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1480137039819-972342457.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Okay, a little blurry, but I like how you can see the green on his right, and the purple left. As well as the red and gold on his tentacles.
>>
>>50398580
Stories like this are why I /tg/
>>
>>50398791
I am doing the same, but also moving to the other side of the fucking country. Satisfied myself for now by buying a mini and t-shirt from the store.
>>
>>50399471
>>50399533
Bit more metallic than I thought it would look. I assume this is some weird airbrush-only stuff right?
>>
Help me out here anons as I've never used kickstarter before. How do 'addons' for these things typically work? I've already thrown down the dollarydoos for the reward tier I'm getting, but if I want any of the pinups or whatever else Poots is cooking up I just increase my base pledge by whatever amount without changing it off its current level right? Do they send out a form or whatever asking you what crap you want when the fundraising finishes?
>>
>>50399592
That is exactly what happens, yes.
>>
>>50399592
You add extra money (Equal to the total price of the addons you want) to your pledge. When it is over they will let you use a pledge manager, in which you select the addons you want. IE if you want two $15 pinups add $30 to your pledge, and when the time comes choose them in the pledge manager.
>>
>>50399592
You've basically got it. Increase your pledge over the minimum for the reward by an amount equal to the extra stuff you want. At the end of the campaign, a Pledge Manager will open, asking you what you actually wanted.
>>
>>50399606
>>50399608

Ah wonderful, thank you.
>>
>>50399587
It is, yeah. Spaz Stix color change. It's meant for RC cats, really. But I still like it. Might use it on the Dung Beetle Knight, but that's about all.
>>
Mmm, that Male Dung Beetle Dancer is mighty fine lookin'.
>>
Oh shit, hardcover rulebook. Very nice. Looks like another male pinup as well. I'm going to laugh my ass off if all the pinups turn out to be male for this print run.
>>
Just anted up for the 200 dollar core set as I missed it the first time. Is it really as cool.as everyone seems to think?
>>
I stayed up till midnight to back and did Satan's Lantern... I've only played the game on TTS and I'm honestly hype as fuck to get everything. But honestly, I have a disability that makes it very hard for me to do tiny manipulations with my hands (i.e. painting and piecing together models), how fucked am I?
Do you think I could pay someone to help me?
>>
>>50399872
Oh yeah, paying for commission miniature painting/building has been going on for a long time; or you could just use stand-ins from other games (I use Heroclix personally, and name the survivors after the character whose figure represents them).
>>
>>50399872
Well, for one you could not paint them at all, as some people don't.

Alternatively you could commission someone or a company to paint them for you. Basically you would ship them off to the painter and have them sent to you painted. There are a shit load of good companies that do it. the 40k nerds keep them employed, while the KD guys make them mad $$$ on occasion.
>>
Hardcover too?! Damn, that $50 has a lot of bang for its buck
>>
>>50399756
All male pin ups is going to make Gambler's Lantern a very iffy deal if there doesn't end up being any substantial expansions...
>>
File: IMG_0755.jpg (655KB, 639x5581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
655KB, 639x5581px
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN. HE DID IT AGAIN.
>>
I'm concerned that the stretchgoals or whatever seem to be being put out without much structure anymore. Poots should have just stuck with whatever plan he had originally instead of doing this.
>>
>>50399916
>not loving the man-meat
C'mon now, at the very worst you can sell them off to fujowhatsists afterwards.
Also we are dangerously close to hitting 10k bakcers; I hope we get an update specifically for that milestone.
>>
>>50399916
>not wanting some delicious male ass to go beside your landwhale minis from the previous Kickstarter
What are you, some kind of fag?
>>
>>50397779

Reminds me more of kefka + gilgamesh
>>
>>50399916
I honestly hope that we get nothing but male pinups just to kill off the "it's a game that objectifies women and is for kissless virgins" meme.

>>50399932
I mean, only the first stretch goal had any dollar amount. The next two are just him going "Eh, fuck it" and posting them whenever because he knows everyone is well aware that he can produce every single thing he had planned at this point, with no issue. The reveals are just a formality at this point.
>>
>>50400016
>is for kissless virgins" meme.
Are you implying that girls and homosexual guys can't be kissless virgins too? That seems awfully prejudicial of you, anon.
>>
>>50400016
I suppose it's going to be a long 40 something days...
>>
>>50400023
No I'm just saying that as overall less shitty groups of people, showing they are included in the demographic can only help the games image. Plus it's fun to watch losers get uncomfortable with there being MEN in their non-canon wank material.
>>
File: 1480078240685.png (165KB, 487x410px) Image search: [Google]
1480078240685.png
165KB, 487x410px
WHEN ARE THEY FUCKING RESTOCKING THE 1ST WITCH DISCIPLE FUCK
I'M MAD CAUSE THIS SHIT IS BUNDLED WITH SHIT I DONT EVEN WANT AND YOU CANT BUY IT INDIVIDUALLY
>>
>>50399924
Glorious
>>
>>50400077
>He doesn't own all the disciples.
Jesus

CHRIST
>>
>>50400145
It's not like they even have gameplay content, so why would I care?
>>
>>50400152
Given that there were plastic versions sold for halloween, I wouldn't count them out this Kickstarter.
>>
So Gorm and sunstalker are good expansions to get right? Anything else worth getting that is still in stock?
>>
If I pledged for the Ancient Gold Lanter, what should the shipping time of the existing expansions be?
>>
>Satan Lantern doesn't include the various promos from between the two kickstarters
WHATS EVEN THE FUCKING POINT OF A COMPLETIONIST PLEDGE IF ITS NOT COMPLETIONIST
>>
>>50400262
Because he can't give it to you....
>>
>still no sign of Forsaker returning

poots please stop hurting me
>>
>>50399872
I don't want to discourage you, as I can sympathize with your situation, but putting together KD was some of the most asinine bullshit I've experienced in years of building/painting minis. As some other Anon's have said, there are a good number of services that will assemble/paint for you, but I would HIGHLY recommend getting a quote on what they would charge you before you pull the trigger on an order that large. From my understanding, they're not exactly cheap, and things might be a little complicated as there isn't a set way to build any of the survivors.

>>50400228
Get Spidicules if its still in stock. Like Gorm it adds some variety to hunts early on in lantern years, as well as a fair amount of thematic events. Honestly, consensus seems to be that everything except Lonely Tree is worth it, though personally I'm not terrible fond of Slender Man or the green armor xpacs.
>>
>>50400415
>Everything except Tree.
Lion God is also pretty trash tier.

I've heard Slender was neato burrito, why don't you like him?
>>
>>50399872
Don't have any friends that like assembling models? My brother's assembling everything and I'm painting it because he doesn't like painting. Maybe think about having some people over to do assembly when it comes in.
>>
>>50400457
I really like the tree model and had a great time painting it but goddamn was it a bitch to put together without instructions.
>>
>>50400415
>>50400457
Dungbeetle Knight and Flower Knights are musts, they are too much fun.

Tree is mostly bad becuse of it's price being way more than what it adds.

Lion God is just unbridaled trash tier, where you're basically buying a model with leftover idea mechanics attached to it. It's an unfun expansion.
>>
I upgraded from BF Silver Lantern to Gamblers Lantern. RIP my ass

At worst, I just downgrade to Silver again, only losing out on $10 if I can't fund my Gambler Lantern pledge. A small gamble with good payoff.
>>
>>50400808
That was my thought, too. If the selling point of the gambler's lantern is a bunch of non-game stuff, I'm not that interested. Otherwise, I got it for a better price than I otherwise would have.

Or maybe I'm just rationalizing.
>>
>>50400846
At a $100 difference from the core game with the discounted Kickstarter version, hopefully it has a lot of good shit as it is more expensive than most of the expansions. Having more rules and such is nice, but having an extra miniature would really be killer.
>>
File: DeJ57VG.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
DeJ57VG.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>50399924
NUDIST BEEEEEEACH
>>
Anyone in Melbourne want to play with me?
>>
>>50400457
Eh, I'm not all that fond of mechanics that cause things to just vanish, and Slendy gets to keep pushing your shit in even after hes gone poof which I find to be more aggravating than fun. Hes thematically great however with some good events, and is basically designed around individually fucking with survivors which can admittedly be hilarious.

Also fucking hell at these Lion God posts. I've somehow never heard these complaints before, and as one of the few xpacs I don't own, you guys are staring to make me regret my black Friday purchase.
>>50400716
>but goddamn was it a bitch to put together without instructions
I feel like this applies to pretty much every KD model. Whatever happened to Poots' putting together an assembly page? In fact, why the hell does the game even come lacking assembly instructions to begin with?
>>
>>50401210
Don't regret your decision. From what I understand, it's worth $30, but maybe not $60. Black Friday was a good time to buy it.

It's also a better time to buy the Tree, but $37 is still probably too much for the content you get.
>>
>>50399924
>Hardcover Rulebook
Nice, that was actually one of my wishes for 1.5

Also could someone tell me what exactly is wrong with the Lion God?
>>
>>50400016
>implying the male pin ups don't also oppress women because they are male power fantasies.
>>
Anyone else hoping kickstarter 1 promos will be a buyable add-on...? I have the core and every expansion and a good 75% of the pinups, don't really need me a satan level :/
>>
>>50401315

From my understanding, its because its a super late game monster, that to even fight level 1 you have to have the fucking A team ready. It's harder than the watcher by many factors, and it's only worth fighting once since the level 2 and 3 will fuck you up.
>>
what are some of the things that realistically could be tweaked from the original game rules for this 1.5? Endless loop final monster AI cards? More settlement events?
>>
>>50401078
I might be up for it, but I don't know about setting up games with people from 4chan.
>>
>>50401315
Similar to dragon king. He's powerful enough that you need a fucking strong team to even think about facing him, but the gear you get isn't really good enough to be worth the fight.

And the way you get all the good gear from fighting him is hurling half your party down a well.
>>
>>50401455
>Endless loop final monster AI cards?
I kinda doubt this will be fixed since it has been FAQ´d as "working as intended", especially with Kick Nightmare Butcher.
>>
>>50401455

Some of the updates are nerfing saviors, updating survival of the fittest to be more viable, fixing monster AIs (kick loop), maybe gear tweaks? These alone are pretty substantial, as well as the already amended lantern hoard card
>>
>flower knight and manhunter sold out
What the fuck? when? is the slenderman any good?
>>
>>50401464
Which is why the Dragon works best on a Dragon Campaigns, where it is the final boss. As you can get Dragon gear from the encounters with the human dragon along the way, and your survivors are much stronger thanks to the new mechanics of that expansion.
>>
>>50401455
I'd like to see settlement innovation themes. Like choosing to be more warlike, creative, or populous would lead you toward certain innovations and lock out others.
>>
>>50401458
I'm just a shy little weeaboo ;_;
>>
>>50401464
So wait, the Dragon King is also shit?
>>
>it been 3 weeks and my order still nowhere in sight
How long it take to order from USwarehouse to Melbourne?
>>
>>50401503
I wouldn't say that personally, see my comment here: >>50401489
It's just not as suitable as an "add-on" monster, but as a campaign focused monster it's probably fine.
>>
>>50401512
with first class mail
>>
>>50401497
My big issue is that I'd need to post something on 4chan or send an email to an anon from 4chan and giving out personal information on 4chan.
>>
>>50401558
what this? 90s?
>>
>>50401558
use burner mail
meet at public place with open escape routes
don't eat or drink anything you didn't prepare yourself
>>
>>50401558
Different anon but I'm helping out another anon with the kickstarter stuff to save him money.

The again, I used to do /tg/mas annually as well when I was slightly less broke than I am now.

You could always use a new email for it.
>>
>>50401512
It takes 4-5 weeks from the US to EU, I imagine that it takes a similar amount of time for the trip to Australia. USPS is anything but quick for intercontinental shipping.
>>
File: help me cam.png (659KB, 570x491px) Image search: [Google]
help me cam.png
659KB, 570x491px
anyone know what music poots used for the KS trailer?
>>
>>50397330
those sold out within 1 hour
>>
>>50398533
Do you want those pinups and expansions? Do you want them BADLY? Enough for spending 1666 bucks for them? Can you afford spending that much on a luxury item? If so, go ahead. Otherwise, think again.

>Could I make my money back by charging people to play campaigns on it?
That would be beyond dickish. ANd even if you made between 10 and 20 bucks each game, which would be a lot since I don't know people who would pay for a game this way, it would take you over one hundred games to recover. And you'd never recover the love of your friends.
>>
>>50401558
You two could just meet in a bar and discuss the thing, jeez. And if other fa/tg/uys show up, they might be interested in the game as well
>>
still salty that i got up at 5:00 in the morning to back an early pledge and it turned out that what i wanted doesnt have one.
(core + 12 expansions)

i have the 200 early backer for now but will probably need to change. unless i can somehow get the 6-8 expansions i want through this kickstarter.
>>
>>50402144
Why don't you just buy them through the store? The price would probably work out roughly the same, given the black friday sale.
>>
>>50402165
Well, Dragon King and Manhunter for example seem to be sold out on the store.
>>
>>50402165
those expansions all sold out. within 1 hour of the shop opening. why do people keep saying to buy expansions from the shop. they where gone really really fast.
>>
I'm a little confused about some of the reveals.
Is the Gold Smoke Knight going to be added to the core game?
Is there any chance we're getting any other monsters in the core box?
>>
>>50402231
The Gold Smoke Knight becomes part of the Core game, so with a 1.5 upgrade pack you'll get him too.
>>
>>50402231
The Gold Smoke Knight is the new Final Boss, so yes, he will be included into the core game.
I doubt there will be any more new monsters just in the Core Box, since they are a pretty huge deal.
>>
>>50402253
>>50402254
Thank you. And yeah, I supposed it would be the only one, but fingers crossed nonetheless.

>>50402182
>>50402198
You guys know some expansions keep rotating on the shop right? There are several out right now (Spidicules, SLenderman, Lonely Tree, Gorm, Dung Beetle, Lion God...)
>>
File: spiderjewelry.png (347KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
spiderjewelry.png
347KB, 600x600px
>>50402279
I have a 40" x 40" x 40" box of expansions already, no need to buy even more.
>>
>>50392897
How much does it cost to ship from AUS to USA?
>>
I am kinda hoping for a "Expansion Box" to put all the stuff of the expansions in it as a bonus pledge.
Only like half of all the expansions even fit into the core box.
>>
>>50402316
Yeah, that'd be nice. Hell, my minercreations box barely even fits the current card set.
>>
>>50402279
SOLD OUT ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>50399924
Bulge isn't large enough.
Gonna complain on KS.
>>
>>50402348
...they aren't. I just checked.
>>
>>50402454
LITERALLY EVERY EXPANSION IS SOLD OUT RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>50402476
If you have any other minis in your cart the expansions will appear as sold out(some are sold out anyway for some regions, make sure to check the warehouse location dropdown menu).

The site does not allow for multi-warehouse shipping and the warehouse the pinups are in is different from the one the expansions are in.
>>
>>50402476
66 Spidicules
58 Slenderman
72 Lonely Tree
182 Lion God
135 Gorm
31 Dung Beetle
153 Sunstalker

Yup, all sold out...
That's the US Warehouse though, maybe EU has run out.
>>
>>50402513
These numbers are actually incorrect. The site will default to warehouses with available minis. For example, the US warehouse is sold out of spidicules, but the canada one has 66. The actual US amounts that remain are:

Spidicules: Sold out
Slenderman: 58
Tree: Sold Out
Lion God: 182
Gorm: Sold Out
Beetle: Sold Out
Sunstalker: Sold out

Most remaining stock appears to be in Canada(with shipping only allowed to Canada addresses. US is outta luck) or Australia (OK international shipping, but its a huge extra cost that evaporates most of your savings)
>>
>>50402546
>Lion God: 182
Poor thing...
>>
>>50402546
K.

Even so these miss the dragon king and flower knight for some reason right?

and i also though manhunter and lion knight would probably be a good one.
>>
>>50402546
Ah, missed the Auto-default to availability.
>>
>>50402565
that means they are sold out everywhere.
>>
>>50402565
As far as i can tell, dragon king, Manhunter, Lion Knight and Flower Knight are sold out for all regions, and are not in the shop.

Manhunter and Flower Knight showed up for short periods of time earlier so I suspect they have been sold out and removed from the 'in stock' page

>>50402564
Poor lion god, he just wants a nice home with a warm fire and delicious survivors
>>
>>50402598
gonna have to back the 750 i guess.

i can probably get the newer expansions later. i bet the old expansions are gonna be fucking rare after this kickstarter.
>>
I don't currently have access to the rulebook, what happens if a monsters movement (from a reaction or AI card) causes it to occupy a survivors space in the showdown phase?
>>
>>50402655
Survivor suffers collision and knockback 5.
>>
>>50402670
Cheers anon.
>>
>weekend
>bank is closed
>have a shitload of money
>but credit card is empty
Life is cruel
>>
So basically, the Satan pledge includes everything KD ever, except:

- Halloween specials (apprentices, flower witch, hellowen knight, etc)
-Christmas specials (holiday knight, holiday nico, etc)
- Recent stuff (Fade, White speaker, beyond the wall, etc)
- The King

What more?
>>
Why don't they restock the lion knight and dragon king expansion?
>>
>>50402983
maybe they get adjusted rulesets or just have 0 stock
>>
>>50403298
>suddenly a bunch of fade and percival and wet nurse just few weeks after they all sold out
>0 stock
I don't buy your bullshit
>>
>>50403331
btw did any of these black friday deals make it into eu warehouses? or is that only for the new kickstarter?
>>
>>50403445
I bought all expansions I was missing (except Manhunter because he is sold out everywhere it seems) from the EU one yesterday, so yes.
>>
>>50402970
You dont have to pay for another 42 days.
>>
>>50403609
what you mean?
>>
>>50403662
You put down your pledge for the amount you specify, but your card is not charged until the end of the kickstarter. In addition, you can change your pledge amount until the end, so if you feel your Satan pledge is no longer worth it for whatever reason, you can downgrade or just cancel altogether.
>>
File: Ayyyyyyy.png (47KB, 1889x591px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyyyyyy.png
47KB, 1889x591px
Wait wut?

how much you want to bet this isn't real... how did I score the last BF 777 deal....

watch what happens.;...
>>
>>50403694
People dropping out for higher/lower pledges.
>>
>>50404032
I'll probably drop my Satan pledge if the rewards and gambler chest are not worth it. Expect a lot of people doing this a few days before the KS ends.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 500x259px
>>50404032
Well and I fucked myself, I was messing with the change pledge button thinking I could add stuff on instead I pat the 777 pledge... Now I'm on the 1666 original satan level (I also got the "1 remaining") so all this shit better be worth it.

I guess you get all the old expansions as well as items that are harder to source including all of the 777 level...

But it's 889$ more....

Shit maybe I made a mistake.
>>
So what is the first hero expansion? new armor and boss plus easy mode?
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 720x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 720x899px
>>50404122
*instead I lost the 777 pledge**
>>
>>50392897
Finally a KD thread

Been playing it on Tabletop Simulator with my pal for some months, absolutely love it.

Sad that the actual game is so god damn expensive. That itself wouldn't be that bad if it weren't out of stock all the time.
>>
>>50404145
How about reading the description on the Kickstarter?
It makes it pretty obvious what it is.
>>
I already had the core game should i just take the silver lantern upgrade or should i bought another core game? my 4 starting survivors and phoenix look pretty mess up because my personal painter just died from illness and i don't know if other can fix it.
>>
>>50404167
>being illiterate
>>
>>50404169
So is it worth it?
>>
>>50404202
Excuse me?
>>
>>50404204
If you play a lot, I think it might be good. A different start is always welcome.
>>
>>50404167
hey now it the time, preorder the game for just 200$ but you need to wait till spring 2020 to actually touch it, it mean 3 years from now, good luck!
>>
>>50404214
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>>
>>50404145
Dragon king and sun stalker settlements are already easy mode
>>
>>50404217
hmm, i don't like the ideal of the first hero is a jojo dude with katana, why don't they make a female boss. Actually all the boss in this game are male with no grill in sight
>>
>>50404255
Are you also complaining about Male Pinups?
Grow up faget.

>>50404222
1.5 Core Game will ship in Summer 2017
>>
>>50404222
On my way!

>>50404231
>being illiterate
>>
>people sayan you only need to wait for 6 months to get the game because everything is finished
>mfw summer 2017
LIAR!
>>
>>50404222
Core set is delivered Summer 2017.
>>
>>50404269
Nah. i just prefer female and some female boss will be nice don't you think?
>>
>>50404272
Goddamn nigga, it's not my fault you couldn't take a minute to read the thread.
>>
>>50404183
What should i do? ;_;
>>
>>50404298
Actually, yeah it would be nice.
The only ones you could consider female so far are Spidicules and the Flower Knight (maybe).
Maybe some White Speaker on drugs.
>>
>>50404279
>>50404269
So ten months plus shipping
>>
I remember Poot saying something about some gear cards and events for all the pinup miniatures. Anything new about it?
>>
File: IMG_3968.jpg (968KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3968.jpg
968KB, 2448x2448px
Just finished my butcher
>>
>>50404298
Lonely Tree?
>>
File: IMG_3970.jpg (947KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3970.jpg
947KB, 2448x2448px
>>50404411
and the dude
>>
>>50404364
Promos, not pinups.
>>
>>50404429
>Promos
But we already have it and it shit
>Fade event
>>
>>50404145
It's a boss for a quickstart game. He replaces the tutorial lion, starts you off with better gear, and semi-random innovations, and drops you off halfway into the campaign.

It's just a way for experienced players to start at the good part of the game, instead of dealing with 6 GOD DAMN years of lion fights in a row.
>>
>>50404428
Like the butcher, the dude I'm not too sure about. I feel like your source lighting is too harsh and makes him look like he has jaundice, but when looked at as a thumbnail it looks swell.
>>
>>50404451
Best girl is not a pinup.
>>
>>50404467
so it just another Gorm
>>
>>50404485
Nah, you start at LY double-digits.
>>
>>50404484
huh? huh? huh?
>>
>all pinup women are HEALTHY
>all pinup men are beefslabs

Could we maybe have someone more... petite?
>>
>>50404485
>the form starts you halfway into the campaign
Nice meme friendo
>>
File: insane.jpg (321KB, 720x1620px) Image search: [Google]
insane.jpg
321KB, 720x1620px
>>50404485
Well, i guess reading comprehension is not your forte.
>>
>>50404506
Get the Witch males, they're svelte.
>>
>>50404490
But it will become too easy
>>
>>50404515
>>50404509
>>50404490
So it just high level Gorm, i guess we can start farming the Whit sorry the Gor sorry The First Hero now
>>
>>50404565
You can't farm him since you only fight him once and if you destroy his gear you lose it permanently.

Captain stewpod.
>>
>>50404581
That lame
>>
So the Lion knight is literally yolo i just drop at your barbarian settlement for fun and go back with my harem?
>>
>>50404428
Lighting like that works a lot better if the unlit side of the mini is painted like it's in shadow instead of also fully lit. Butcher looks nice, but the basing looks unfinished.
>>
I wonder how much is the gambler chest after the kickstarter
>>
File: IMG_3953.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3953.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>50404624
>unfinished
I'm this guy
>>50404183
can my phoenix be save? or i should buy another core game?
>>
>>50404624
yeah, the survivor look really ugly, i didn't add anything yet because i don't know what to do with the bashing
>>
File: my body was not ready.gif (687KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
my body was not ready.gif
687KB, 500x281px
>>50399924

> Gold Smoke Knight monster
>>
>>50404255
Spidicules is female, even has a cunt!
>>
>>50404499
All the pinups have "Pinup" written next to them. Pinup, in this case, means that no story or gameplay mechanics will be bundled with them.
>>
>>50404752
Do all the monsters have genitalia? The gorm's balls are obvious, but does the model have a dick too?
>>
pinups are only available in us right?

since the store misses the best expansions i might as well back 750 but i was looking at the sexy figs.

especially since they have promo cards to use.
>>
>>50404792
Wet nurse has a tentacle penis and pregnant ladies.
>>
>>50404792
Spider, Gorm, and Lion do. Pretty sure it's just them that have anything modeled but I'm not from North Carolina so 'check for junk' isn't first priority over here

Of course, Phoenix has a rear end that figures as a HL and Hand seems to feel it if you get him in the codpiece. But I don't think anything else even has implied....

Oh right, I think the Sunstalker is kinda explicit, but I only just ordered mine.

>>50404298
>Female Bosses

WTB Flower Witch Xpac?
>>
>>50404964
>>50404813
>>50404792
They're "monster" not "female", cis scum
>>
>>50405038
2/10 not an effective enough parody for Poe's Law
>>
>>50404667
Just paint the rest
>>
>>50404813
Please explain wet nurse fluff to me. I'm intrigued.
>>
>>50405321
>>50405321
https://shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/in-stock/products/wet-nurse-special it's all there senpai.
There isn't much more, because it's only a mini, not an actual expansion. As of now it has no use in the game itself.
>>
>>50405440
Is the human wet nurse a form of the creature?
What is the entity? Is the holy land the place with faces? Are the survivors escaped slaves, and that's why they start with nothing?
>>
Hey guys what relase was the forge god and related models in? As far as I understand it was not part from the last kickstarter and is not an expansion either. Is there s possibility that POoots puts it in this kickstarter as a reward? Same for the storm knight and others.
>>
>>50405504
I don't know. Most of the lore is distilled through story events, and I haven't spoilered myself that yet.
I'm gonna play the game through Tabletop Sim from tomorrow though.
>>
>>50405504
the human is a pin up. so its literally just a human version of the monster. same with the ram.
>>
>>50405504
Pinups are (mostly) non-canon. For example, the Dragon Sacrifice is canon, the Regeneration Suit is canon (but is worn under actual armor), and the rest are costumes for festivals and plays, not for actual fighting. The Wet Nurse is either ENTIRELY non-canon, or just a human/survivor cosplaying them.

The Golden Entity is the god that rules the Holy Lands that the Kingsmen and The Hand are from. It doesn't really show up in KDM at all. It overthrew the former god of the holy lands and turned him into the Gold Smoke Knight

The Holy Land is near the Place of Stone Faces, but I don't believe it actually is the Holy Land itself. It was ruled over by a king that eventually became the Lion God. It's possible it is part of the holy lands, but I don't think that is actually the case.

The survivors are literally newborns. They were created by the Scribe, who can alter reality by writing words in his magic book. Thats why they wake up with ink encrusted eyes, and no memory. Because there is literally nothing to remember before that moment. It's not known WHY they were created, though it's speculated that they are created as food for the Watcher. We all expected to get answers to that in the Lantern Festival expansion, but that got canceled.

ACTUAL humans in the setting, do not have free will, and are just extensions of the Golden Entities will. The survivors were created with some other purpose in mind, so that doesn't apply to them.

>>50405530
I would bet my fucking Satan Pledge on the storm knight being an expansion for this KS.
>>
>>50405504
Pin-ups are non-canon reimagination of monsters/survivors/NPCs.
They don't exist within the game itself and are just a way for the company to have fun and make some money from collectors desu
>>
File: first lion knight.png (438KB, 900x651px) Image search: [Google]
first lion knight.png
438KB, 900x651px
>>50405530
I'd love to see the Lion Knight 1 or Lion Knight 3. Lion Knight 2 is a bro, and I love him, but the others have some awesome potential. I could even see Lion Knight 1 being a Legendary version of Lion Knight 2 that uses some of the time fuckery cards from Phoenix.

And the 3rd one is actually powerful and leads the entities armies.
>>
>>50405697
What about the King, the Scribe and other monsters that are not from the core game or any expansion? Will we see them in this KS? It's a bit underwhelming that my Satan pledge doesn't include such iconic models.
>>
File: 1480119007691.png (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480119007691.png
138KB, 1920x1080px
>>50405750
AFAIK The only one of those things that might've had a model was The King, and his expansion got canceled due to QC issues. For now, all we can do is trust in Poots, and wait.

They Await the King.
>>
>>50405697
I was pretty sure that the Kingsmen and Hand were in the power structure with the King and Scribe (the fellows that would have been part of Lantern Festival) and separate from the Golden Entity's power structure, which includes White Lion, Lion Knight, Gold Smoke Knight, and a lot of stuff that hasn't made it in-game yet or just won't like Wet Nurse, White Knight, Chosen, Apotheosis, and so on.

Lion God is something of an enigma -- the king of an ancient race brought to ruin by the necromancer worm. Possibly related to the White Lions and the Holy Land, but associated with Silver rather than Gold.

Because I enjoy speculation, some thoughts on the 'clusters' of beings in Kingdom Death

The Golden Entity of the Holy Lands seems to be pretty strong and/or forefront. We don't know what the Holy Lands are like other than that free will isn't really a thing there, not for most beings at any rate. The Entity seems to like Lions as a motif so the White Lions are assumed to be related. Expansion Lion Knight is one of the Entity's top creations/servitors along with two(?) other Lion Knights, one of which got a miniature. This is probably the most detailed cluster

The King's cluster consists of the King, the Scribe, the Hand, and Kingsmen. All indications are that they're the direct top dogs of the Land of Carved Stone Faces where Vanilla monster mostly takes place. They seem one of the more comprehensible structures, but it's really unclear if the King is in charge (or even sapient) or if it's really the Scribe. It's also unclear how the Watcher fits in to any of this -- it seems to be part of their "darkness and lanterns" vibe.

Then there's the "Forest" Cluster. The top dog there might be the Goblin (at least he gets his clothes from the same place as Flower Witch) or maybe it's the forest itself. This would obviously contain Spidicules and Flower Knight as well as Flower Witch, and by association possibly Antelope, Phoenix, and DBK
>>
>>50405975
Great Game Hunter city hasn't been explored 'in game' except MAYBE by manhunter, but promo stuff has the GG Hunters, Ammo Slaves, Chefs, Nobles, and so on. They seem to be a developed (if f-d up and ruthless) human society, along with the fallen society that gave rise to Twilight Knight/Archivist and the secret society of White Speakers (which also has Pariah and Mountain Man related)

Sunstalker seems to be doing its own thing, but possibly over a wide area since there's been a comparative lot of 'culture' for People of the Sun versus other survivors.

Dragon King is doing his own thing, but seems to be bros with other top-end powers as per the Constellations that empower his People of the Stars. Dragon King's a pretty cool dude all around.

We've gotten hints of other powers abroad with things like the Storm Knight, Architect (Sea of Rust, also one of the constellations), and whispers of things like Ringtail Fox, and there are also some monsters that seem to be just plain monsters without being part of a greater tapestry, most notably the Gorm, whose lore is less myth and legend and more discovery channel documentary of nightmares. Nightmare ram seems to fit that too but might be in the rough 'forest' alignment like the spider.

There are also probably countless other power entities throughout this realm, as per the Sword Hunter White Speaker's story.
>>
>>50404122
Just keep an eye out for people switching pledges, you can probably jump back if you watch for it.
>>
>>50405975
>>50405697
There are two major things that people mess up. The first is that they think the King is a leader, or that there is only one. The King is a UNIT. A massive mech where each part of it is a living human. The actual ruler of the humans is the Scribe, and is likely the physical avatar of The Entity of The Holy Lands.

The second is that they think NO ONE has free will. The wet nurse suckles children with a toxin that force the will of the entity onto them, but not everyone is raised by a wet nurse. Free will is a privilege, not a right, and is reserved for the upper class. Below them are the slaves, who are not allowed to exert free will, and below them are the people raised by the wet nurse, who literally do not have free will.

So basically, the way the structure works, is that humans make up the society, and sub-human humanoids make up the army. The only humans you can ever actually fight are the ones literally just doing it for shits and giggles, the Great Game Hunters. Everything else is a monster.

There ARE human settlements outside of the Great City, likely made by upper class humans who have deserted. People from those make up the Twilight Knights and the White Speakers.
>>
Reminder that The First Hero comes with 5 minis, and is one of the best mini-per-dollar deals ever offered by Kingdom Death
>>
>>50405745
At the end of the lion knight fight he died right? or it just play?
>>
It's obvious that Poot ripoff dark souls, berserk and monster hunter
>>
>>50406455
You kill him, and everything gets very depressing, and his harem put him in a coffin and carry him away. Then you find a script he dropped that says the play ends with him dying, and it's implied he is just acting cause he is a total fucking nerd who loves theatre.
>>
>>50406482
Not so much ripping off as taking inspiration from.
There are only a few models that are actual copies (See Messenger of Humanity for instance).
>>
>>50406482
No ur a ripoff
What's wrong with taking insipiration from cool stuff so long as your finished product is sufficiently cool and distinct itself?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>50406524
>>50406524
>>50406524
>>50406524
>>
>>50406507
In my book ripoff = taking inspiration, also add anime because Poot is a buyfag weeaboo
>>
>>50406489
The dung beetle knight is a bro too
>>
>>50406482
>Berserk
Any dark fantasy worth it's salt will take notes from berserk

>MH
Fight big monsters for loot to make bigger weapons to fight bigger monsters isn't solely unique to MH

>DS
Poot's first two KS campaigns ($ for a model commission and a KD iphone game) were in 2009. How did he rip off a game 3 years in the future?
>>
>>50406621
Because he is a filthy weeb, what is demon soul
>>
File: Screenshots_2016-11-26-21-32-09.png (256KB, 687x733px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-11-26-21-32-09.png
256KB, 687x733px
What did he mean by this
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.