[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/ Evil Mentors edition. Was your c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 52

File: jade_empire_master_li.jpg (19KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
jade_empire_master_li.jpg
19KB, 300x375px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Evil Mentors edition.

Was your character's mentor an overt asshole? or a secret asshole, /pfg/?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50371637
>>
>>50380101
He wasn't an asshole, he was the only person who put up with her long enough to realize she wasn't actually mute. After that it was just a matter of teaching her how to duel.
>>
Well I've done it. I'm made Ricktor Watt, now at lower op.

http://pastebin.com/HE88Nn7k

He is now a Dark Tapestry Oracle, thus losing Nature's Divination. I also got rid of the Knowledge Amulet (may upgrade amulet to it later, but it would be up for debate).

The implication of this change is he is much less swingy. He lost his two big +10s per day in exchange for armor and a bonus to stealth. The biggest bonus he can muster is +16 but needs his +8s and one of the +4s for combat more than skills meaning most of the time it's just a +4 and only to dex & cha skills.

He gained Cloak of Darkness. Which means he doesn't wear armor and is instead cloaked in darkness.

Dark Tapestry fits his overall flavor better as well. Darkness, Luck, Slums are the main things his class features liken themselves to.

I think this is a step in a positive direction.
>>
>>50380101
Ricktor's started as an asshole but turned out to be a cool guy who taught him properly how to be a thief.
>>
>>50380101
Reposting in here so I can get some feedback.

Hey /pfg/ how do these interact?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-powers/i/inevitable-strike
Standard to give yourself +20 to the next attack
&
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/feats/network-power-metapsionic
This feat that lets me give all personal psionics a network effect

Can I give +20 insight to all my allies attack rolls for 5 PP each round?
>>
>>50380101
The cult of Razmir? Evil? Pffffffft!
>>
Mine wasnt so much an asshole as the natural result of if you gave a bookworm immortality, a job as the librarian for the cathedral, and then waited long enough for her to get jaded at watching all her friends die off through the ravages of time.
>>
I have a question about the Vigilante archetype for Stalker.

>The vigilante cannot select investigator talents which augment alchemy, nor can he select stalker arts which require a ki pool to function.

Can they still take a power like Alacrity, which has a passive function, but also a bonus if you spend a ki point on it?

>Alacrity (Ex): A stalker's land speed is faster than the norm for his race, gaining a +10-ft. enhancement bonus to his base speed and he may add his Wisdom modifier to Acrobatics checks, due to his nimble and finely honed body. The stalker enjoys this benefit only when he is wearing no armor or light armor, not using a shield, and not carrying a medium or heavy load. [As a swift action, the character may spend a point of ki to pour extra speed to his step to increase this bonus from 10-ft. to an additional 30-ft. for one minute, but he is fatigued afterward for 1d4 minutes as he catches his breath.]
>>
>>50380162
To be honest I didn't have a problem with when he could do +36. His diplomacy still can manage a +35 total.

Hell his stealth and bluff does a +30s.
>>
>>50380225
Not attack rolls, just one per ally. But yeah i guess?
>>
Hey /pfg/. Made a swashbuckler archetype. Comments are enabled if you feel so inclined.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lfad5Vs52LRyQ9wxxeuk8aRekhHOc056t3Wv-KpmM8Q/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50380101

>Was your character's mentor an overt asshole? or a secret asshole, /pfg/?

He was an overt asshole that, on closer inspection, appeared to be trying to keep it secret.

But then it turns out there was an even deeper layer that reveals he's really just an overt asshole.

Kinda like pie.
>>
>>50380287
Would it work with called shots?
>>
I posted last thread about making a brawler-esque character that uses underhanded tactics to win fights.

Anyone have any advice as to how I can make it work?
>>
>>50380333
Be a brawler who uses the dirty trick maneuver I guess?
>>
File: 1445340754484.jpg (26KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
1445340754484.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
>>50380236

Hey bro, what Step are you on? Praise Razmir!
>>
>>50380333
the Cad archetype for Fighters?
>>
>>50380162
>NToRacle keeps nerfing himself
>still just straight up better than my character
Am I the problem?
>>
>>50380341
I was thinking about doing that and using the snakebite striker archetype; I heard sneak attack is piss poor in PF, so I might ditch the archetype.

>>50380362
I'm liking the archetype, but I'm kinda worried about rolling a fighter since I hear horror stories about their usefulness.
>>
>>50380397
It's not so bad anymore, but it would be with Cad, since they lose access to what made them better.
>>
>>50380411
>tfw all the fighter archetypes that were supposed to made them specialize in a fighting style are now worse than generic fighter because they can do it themselves - and much better now

It's funny desu.

Also, fighters pretty much getting unlimited bane is hilarious I'm just saying
>>
File: 1475010772207.png (1MB, 1600x1974px) Image search: [Google]
1475010772207.png
1MB, 1600x1974px
To recap from last thread

>Onryou was born a rowdy wild child
>This persisted until her current Sensei found her and handed her ass to her.
>She becomes his apprentice and they go off traveling for six years.
>This traveling consisted of a road trip to every single monestary in the inner sea. Where Onryou would learn the techniques of each school. Either by becoming a student, or beating the crap out of their champions and learning by observation.
>In addition she makes several strong steps in resisting her demonic urges such as Channeling her vices constructively into culinary arts and martial arts, Scheduling her revelry, and meditation.
>Comes back to Sandpoint having finished her apprenticeship and is now a fully ordained priest of Irori and now makes her living as a chef at the rusty dragon.
>She constantly trains herself in odd and sometimes insane methods to further extend her control over her inhuman urges. She's made little ground.

Tid bits
>Her master might have had ulterior motives in training Onryou
> As she gets geographically closer to Minkai her demonic urges become stronger.
>She picked up her taste in men in Taldor.
>>
>>50380436
There are still a few archetypes that are fine. Namely shit like Mutation Warrior. You don't want to give up Weapon Training but most of the time can toss away armor training relatively safely.
>>
>>50380466
Would a Mutation Warrior fighter be preferable over a Mutagenic Mauler brawler?
>>
>>50380101

My characters mentor was her loving mother who taught her that her magic existed for the good of the whole, not merely for herself, and who worked her entire life to protect her daughter.

She was also an evil as fuck orc who used her magic to kill people routinely for the good of her trobe, and viewed murder as just another means to an end.
>>
>>50380101
My character's mentors were his parents. They taught him most of what they knew, and then he turned that knowledge into an on-the-road service for exceptionally wealthy and exclusive clienteles (adventurers).
>>
>>50380101
My character's mentor(s) was(were) the other half-giants and attached human retainers of his clan. Some were hardasses, others weren't. They were all focused on churning out powerful (mentally and physically) half-giant warriors for the glory of the Minkai Empire. Those who had a knack for psionics were trained further to take advantage of them. Out of his class, Roku was selected for further psionic training--but his true passion is statesmanship, and he has a natural eloquence that was never really fostered.
>>
>>50380450

>As she gets geographically closer to Minkai her demonic urges become stronger

This might lead to some very perverse scenes in Book 3 when the party's forced to spend long, cold nights huddled close together for warmth on the Crown of the World.

"Bottomless" and "Insatiable" are words that come to mind.
>>
>>50380692
that guy spotted
>>
>>50380692

She'll either give into those urges or go into "Defcon 1" and start busting out the more severe techniques.

"I want you to take this iron rod and hit me as hard as you can."
>>
>>50380162
Are we still bullying DHB? Someone tell me?
>>
>>50380692
Gonna be honest in that situation my character's first instinct is restraints, wrap in sleeping bag, and stow by fire until she gets better.
>>
>>50380101
Silvia's mentor was one of the first people to not be an asshole to her actually. He entertained her curiosity and shared some stories of his world travels. He's pretty much the only father figure she's ever had.

One of the reasons Silvia is traveling is to get that same kind of world experience that her mentor had.
>>
>>50380740
>"I want you to take this iron rod and hit me as hard as you can."

Literally a case of "the beatings will continue until morale improves."
>>
Hey, /pfg/. I need a bit of advice.
My GM's letting me customize an Improved Familiar (a Sprite)
I'm not a caster myself, so this is my way of injecting much-needed "magician" utility to a party of initiators.
I can give it the following:
Constant: 2 0th level spells
At-will: a 1st level (personal range only) and a 0th level spell
1/day: a 2nd level spell
The spells must be from the wizard/sorcerer spell list.
The DCs for anything offensive will be pathetically low, and the familiar will be in real danger of dying if it tries to particiapte in combat, as this is a fairly anime PoW campaign.
What do you guys recommend for spells?
I am 100% sure I want Read Magic and Detect Magic as the constant effects.
What else?
Keep in mind, I don't want to powergame or anything. Just looking for interesting/very useful utility spells.
>>
>>50380162
You're letting memes influence you too much. Most people applying are big babies that are afraid of having their character out performed.
>>
>>50380890
>character out performed.
Is that not a valid concern?
>>
I hate evil mentors.
>>
>>50380890
>>50380959

I grind pelvises into dust. I dont care if someone can dance better than me.
>>
>>50380959
When there are 50 applicants there will always be characters who outperform others. His charater is not even as bad as it could be.
>>
>>50380980
He is merely an "ok" combatant. Probably average.
>>
>>50380692

you better have a whoooooole lot of trail rations son.
>>
File: The school of the east.gif (560KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
The school of the east.gif
560KB, 300x225px
>>50380969
If they redeem themselves they can be cool
>>
>>50380959
Not when there are 50 people applying. Should be neuter himself for everyone?
>>
>>50381095
50 people applying makes the concern all the more valid.
The GM won't choose someone who looks like they're trying to cheese the game hard when there are going to be a dozen others with backstory just as good, and more sensible builds.
>>
>>50380847
0: At-Will -- Mage Hand or Prestidigitation
1: At-Will -- Comprehend Languages, Disguise Self, Identify or Truestrike
2: 1/day -- Alter Self, Detect Thoughts, Knock, or Rope Trick.
>>
>>50381184
And the GM won't choose someone who seemed to drink the storm wind koolaid. His charater is fine as is.
>>
Technically not evil, but cursed by a demon so he got gradually possessed by him, he trained my char to take his place as leader of a monastery (more of a fake title becasue the monastery is actually ruled by a council of elders) and if strong enough kill him

I didn't quite like it because I don't like to have the spotlight focused on me, I'm more of the silent dude who supports everybody but takes no credit
>>
my question for ricktor would be what's the point? are you gonna have fun exploding a check or two and being mediocre or boring at everything else?
>>
>>50381257
He's not bad at other things. He still averages ok skill checks besides that. He has 8 checks at +4 and 3 and +8. That's enough to cover an average day with good bonuses. Even without it he has a +10-14 to skills he cares about which is fine for level 3.
>>
>>50381286
welp, as long as you don't think it's boring, who am I to judge
>>
>>50381187
Hey, thanks, anon.
Really good suggestions.
>>
Hey guys , I have a question, why is the wizard considered so overpowered in pathfinder (some say instructor more than others)?

Ive read once something about a wizard building a shooting skeleton tank(i dont remember where), but in a real game, could you get away with that?
>>
>>50381401
A "real game" is different table to table. Using just the rules that everyone shares 9th level casters are a cut and and sky city above the rest.
>>
>>50381401
Here's the best example of why wizard is overpowered.

Let's say a rogue comes across a locked door. What can he do? Pick the lock. If he can't manage that he's fucked.

Let's say a fighter comes across a locked door. What can he do? Smash it down. If he can't manage that he's fucked.

Let's say a wizard comes across a locked door. What can he do? Fireball it. Or cast knock. Or shape the door frame. Or teleport past it.

A wizard first, and other full casters as well, have many MANY more ways to deal with situations. And it extends past locked doors. A wizard can craft magical items and sell them for more money. An instructor wizard has apprentices that can do that for him. Wizards might not be able to smash someone's face in, but they have 50 other solutions to any problem.
>>
>>50381401
In general, the game works OK at most levels before 13. 13th level is the level when 7th level spells come online.

Simulacrum is one of the problem ones, as it allows a wizard to just fuck off for a month and come back with 50 fully capable, completely loyal clones of himself.

Planar binding is another issue, as it allows a wizard to just pay some gold and have powerful angles/demons solve his problems for him.
>>
/pfg/ How do i shaman?
I saw some horror realms thing about summoning natures ally with +8 strength/Con, are there any other tricks?
>>
>>50381477
Specifically the cohort of an apprentice wizard can't have item creation feats while a normal cohort can.
>>
>>50381509
Those are in my short list of banned spells. Which includes:
>long range teleportation
>planar binding/ally
>gate
>resurrection
>speak with dead
>commune
>contact other plane
>wish
>blood money
>simulacrum
>mindscape
>maze
>create demiplane
There are more I'd have to dig up the list.
>>
File: drgn.jpg (318KB, 905x741px) Image search: [Google]
drgn.jpg
318KB, 905x741px
How do I dragoon?
>>
>>50381812
By tanking the floor loldrg :^)
>>
>>50381812
By realizing that you dont need a special class feature to jump as part of a charge. It's taken during other movement.
>>
File: MdwQx1s.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MdwQx1s.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>50381860
>>
Why are some of the designers working with Paizo still working in general, clearly they're not good for the company.
>>
>>50381874
Sure, but jumping really, really high and then letting gravity do the work is a bit different.
>>
>>50381989
social justice.
>>
>>50382020
Read: We like these people, we know them, and they kind of sort of fit our design philosophy. Pretty much just people hiring other people they like.
>>
>>50382020
>>50382071
>>50382071
That's not socially just at all.
>>
>>50382020
>>50382071
/pfg/ has sjw problems too. They jumped at rape where it wasn't there and freak out over a charater being "creepy".
>>
>>50382095
You're right, because it's not. I was just translating to what they actually meant instead of memeing.
>>
>>50382071
Someone hasn't read WotR.

>>50382105
/pfg/ definitely has too many sjws given the way some topics go here.
>>
File: 1479230964062.jpg (133KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1479230964062.jpg
133KB, 760x596px
>>50382020
>>50382071
>>50382095
>>50382105
>>50382107
>>
>>50382127
>>50382105
I don't want a fucking creepy charater in my party! I fucking swear I want to be cute not have drama.
>>
>>50382154
"Creepy" is a term used by women to invalidate male characteristics they don't like.
>>
>>50382105
/pfg/ is full of rape and creepy. Sides, you know most of the posters are just shitposting to get reactions anyways.

>>50382127
I have, but I'm a self-proclaimed SJW anyways so my opinion is objectively wrong.
>>
File: 832.jpg (162KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
832.jpg
162KB, 588x766px
>>50382184
"Creepy" is a term used by people to describe people with creepy characteristics. The only reason you hear about it more from women is because you're actually a creep towards them.
>>
File: 1350276076581.png (156KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1350276076581.png
156KB, 420x420px
>>50382191
>sjw opinion is objectively wrong
Well at least that's squared away.

>>50382208
>implying I go near 3DPD
>>
>>50382191
Yeah but when someone makes a character with possibly rapey and threatening feel people flip their shit. People are doing it even now after the fucking charater just wants her to be happy. It's some sjw fever.
>>
>>50382235
You know gosh darned well that people are only bringing it up because it gets (you)s
>>
>>50382247
Personally I'm doing it because I want DHB to leave forever. We don't need non DSP tripfags.
>>
>>50382265
Well stop being a jerk and start being excellent instead.
>>
>>50382265
>only THESE fags are allowed to have trips

kys, my man
>>
>>50382265
We don't need tripfags at all, shill.
>>
>>50382289
No, they're good when actually presenting stuff that's branded.
>>
>>50382289
DHB only uses his to talk about his homebrew. He's literally using it for its intended purpose.
>>
>>50380692

At this point the will saves come into play.
>>
>>50382311
And NTR shit.
>>
>>50382298
>>50382311
see>>50382283
>>
>>50382265
What's bad about DHB?
>>
>>50382321
Presenting homebrew from a known homebrewer on the board is branded material.
>>
>>50382105
There was a discussion yesterday about how what paladins really want is to get gangbanged by orcs.
>>
>>50382329
The depression
The flakeyness
The NTR
The whole giving into memes thing
>>
>>50382319
He takes it off to talk about characters. We just know it's him because we know his roll20 account.
>>
>>50382349
Well I'd also be willing to bet it's also very easy to forget to take off your trip. We all know about that hussy Vox afterall.
>>
>>50382348
Wat?
>>
>>50382348
>The depression
I don't think he has a choice in this

>The flakiness
Dude literally has a heart condition

>The NTR
People meme'd that, not him

>giving into memes
I'll admit that's his fault
>>
>>50382334
DHB is using it correctly, but the point is that bitching about him but being okay with DSP devs is stupid. They both do the same shit, it's just that one of them is maybe being paid for it.

I say we ditch this pointless topic and post music for people to listen to during games instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNRHO2pY97I
>>
>>50382358
He ended up posting, forgetting to take it off, deleting the post and reposting it without the trip.

BUT WE KNOW
>>
>>50380811
There's also the meditate while balancing on your head.

Barring that she could try shoving snow down her leotard to try to cool herself off.
>>
>>50382376
>bitching about him but being okay with DSP devs is stupid.
No disagreement. I just said it should be used for branded stuff like officially answering questions about material or presenting such material.
>>
>>50382376
DHB should be fucking run out of here. He is as bad if not worse than 2hu. Fucking look at his character.
>>
>>50382366
He did make a +50-something diplomacy build "just to see how far he could take it" after the initial NTRdwarf. and later proceeded to make a second NTRing character
>>
>>50382376
BOY DO I HAVE SOME FOR YOU!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01DXpuLObiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igMlWPZtk5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMg95bO6HE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYITYxjWPEs
>>
>>50382392
Is he also autistic?
>>
>>50382413
Who here isn't?
>>
>>50382247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4#t=2m51s

relevant desu
>>
>>50382394
But that's not the current character. The current character is +35 like once a day (and honestly the character isn't even broken for level 3 gestalt, it just has situational bonuses). People said what he had was too much so he responded with making it less. I'm not saying the guy is perfect, but instead of sperging out he just changed things.

People are acting like he shot their dog.
>>
>>50382415
I'm not!
>>
File: 1479254881426.png (136KB, 331x299px)
1479254881426.png
136KB, 331x299px
>>50382415
>>
File: Kenshin.jpg (189KB, 572x676px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshin.jpg
189KB, 572x676px
>>50382265
What'd I do?

PS, Mercurial Duelist is out in Asian Archetypes: Martials; I just picked up my copy, and I did not know there was also an iaijutsu archetype for swashbucklers in it, so now I feel like an asshole.
>>
>>50382413
He planned a caravan route for his character by the day. Is that autistic?

Also he likes playing martials, that's pretty autistic.
>>
In conclusion, should we tell DHB to fuck off and ensure he does not pollute our board with his bullshit ever again? Just as we've done to 2hu?

He obviously brings nothing of value. Hell we might be able to get him to kill himself, the fucker is already depressed.
>>
>>50382419
That was... creepy
>>
File: 1387326527199.png (234KB, 840x708px) Image search: [Google]
1387326527199.png
234KB, 840x708px
>>50382475
>creepy
>>
>>50382470
ffs why? What the fuck is wrong with you people.
>>
>>50382438
>an Iaijutsu archetype for swashbucklers

care to spoil anything in that book for me senpai, because if it does ANYTHING to unfuck the Swash it sounds like my cup of tea
>>
>>50382376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7DwsrTTYfI

https://youtu.be/UQzW86tYJXs?t=8s
>>50382470
>>50382392

Hello witchhuntanon its good to see you.
>>
>>50382491
>people
topkek
>>
>>50382489
Well it was!
>>
File: 1478287816125.jpg (32KB, 285x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478287816125.jpg
32KB, 285x281px
>>50382524
>posts worst girl too.
You're too far gone, anon. We can't save you.
>>
Why are we bullying DHB? What'd he do?
>>
>>50382532
Only one guy is.
>>
>>50382531
I don't need to be saved! Let me be an example for others if you must, but I will enjoy my objectively bad tastes!
>>
>>50382536
But what about the whole rape thing?
>>
>>50382539
>Miyako
>Doesn't need to be saved
My sides
>>
>>50382551
Let me like what I like ;-;
>>
>>50382495
Sure, let me pull up the doc; I'll give a little play by play.
>>
>>50382562
NO. Depressedhomebrewer is not allowed to like playing creepy characters and you're not allowed to like shitty waifus.
>>
>>50382568
But my personal enjoyments won't ruin anyone else's fun...
>>
>>50382541
Didn't happen. Just a meme that his character seemed skeevy. Since been fixed.
>>
>>50382580
Neither will DHB's likely. Doesn't mean you're allowed to enjoy yourself.

>>50382587
No his character is still super fucking creepy.
>>
>>50382580
See, you could have just posted best girl the whole time.
>>
>>50382594
But I only play games with myself, I can't ruin anyone else's fun ever ;;

>>50382612
But Wanko isn't best, just very very good!
>>
>>50382594
I don't see anything wrong with it. Would rather have him play a woman who has a divinely blessed womb that allows her to spawn demigods of increasing power. To the point where she wants to have as many children as physically possible in the hopes of bringing a brand new god in the world?
>>
>>50382154

Who is the least creepy character applying for RotJR?

Hard Mode: must be Male
>>
>>50382623
... I kinda wanna drag you out back and put you down like ol'yeller just for having mentioned that thing again.
>>
>>50382623
He's not cute, he's not hot, he's a weirdo who will probably be creepy. He even fucking said he isn't going to ERP.
>>
>>50382620
We all know Benkei is real best girl.
>>
>>50382648

Easy, Casimir Aldori. cool old dude.
>>
>>50382660
I haven't met them yet! Are they in the original? A? S? Completely irrelevant spoilers but Chris' initial sex scene really really skeeved me out.
>>
>>50382623
I like the fact that DHB got lumped in with magic hitler when DHB was just asking how to make his not creepy and not being a sperg.
>>
>>50382656

You sir have the erroneous suggestion that RotJR is a full on ERP. Rather than a standard game with lewd elements allowed.
>>
>>50382594
>people aren't allowed to enjoy something that's not particularly high quality

If you're going to shitpost, at least spread your shitposting out some, senpai.

>>50382539
>>50382562
>>50382580
>>50382620
The art for all of these are so atrocious they almost cause me physical pain, anon.
>>
>>50382660
Gen-san best girl, you mean
>>
>>50382690
Exactly. Which made his "I ain't gonna ERP!" insistence a bit autistic at best. Nobody's gonna force him.
>>
>>50382699
Tacchan pls.
>>
>>50382712
It was only in response to people saying they were gonna ERP. I remember that conversation. He was saying he didn't like ERP becoming game focus because it slows down gameplay, but was fine with lewd elements even if he wasn't going to participate to much.

>a bit autistic at best
Ain't gonna lie he is a bit autistic.
>>
>>50382712
>Exactly. Which made his "I ain't gonna ERP!" insistence a bit autistic at best.

Yep, i already know whats gonna happen here. You're just gonna twist the words of every post responding to you towards your point, or vehemently call people faggots or autistic if you cant manage it.

>>50382496

More music for the music god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJBlD1HC9Aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHDmgOPprT0
>>
>>50380101
How game breaking would it be to house rule that movement counts down like a meter so my players can break up their movement similar to d&d 5e? Everything else would work the same so only the movement rule would change.

I asked this in a previous thread but only a few people responded so I want to double check with you guys just to make sure there isn't anything too exploitable I might not know about.
>>
>>50382623

See, you type that like it's wrong but I personally would LOVE to see a woman with a blessed womb able to churn out demigods, heck wanna make it even more Golarion relevant? Make her a native of Ilbydos (or however it's spelled, the Greek place) and make her an Oracle. She came on the prophecy of a Cyclops to Sandpoint and has taken up a job as both divine prostitute and midwife.
>>
>>50382750
Not at all. Let your players move, open a door, and then use the rest of their movement to go through it.
>>
I can't help but feel the massive amount of memes and shitposting hasn't completely ruined DHB's chances of getting in. Honestly he seems like he'd be interesting to play with. I'm disappointed.
>>
File: Benkei.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Benkei.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>50382660
uh...........
>>
>>50382764
Delicious!
>>
>>50382495
>Bloodrider (Cavalier)
Loses order, greater banner
Gains whip proficiency, can drag people while on a horse (eventually as a move action), change directions once mid charge, charge through ally’s squres

>Hyakusho (Fighter)
Loses half starting gold (?) [gonna assume this is only 1st level gold or this is jank], armor training (all), weapon training 1 / 3, armor mastery
Gains class level to repair gear they’ve own for a week, a few new skills, new bonus feat options, catch off guard, bonuses while wearing light armor, black market connections, either martial flexibility or samurai’s resolve, flesh wound

>Iaijutsu Adept (Swashbuckler)
Loses Dering Do, charmed life, superior feign, swashbuckler’s grace, bleeding wound, 12th level bonus feat
Gains two handed katana swashbuckler finesse, quick draw, Cha to initiative, some damage to draw attacks, double nimble bonus to AC while unarmored, Cha to attack/damage with draw attacks, 2 attacks with a standard action, always act in surprise round

>Imperial Unifier (Samurai)
Loses climb and swim, 6th level bonus feat
Gains duel that reduces target’s determination, followers as though they had leadership

>Kaiju Hunter (Ranger)
Loses wild empathy, favored terrain (all) , woodland stride,
Gains heavy armor (can use combat style in heavy armor), favored enemy only works against large or larger monsters, monster lore, enrage foe vs. large creatures, must take allies for hunter’s bond, evasion counts as 4 levels higher, but only works against creatures 2 sizes larger, ½ mobility bonus against large creatures, timely coordination feat, camouflage works in all terrain against big stuff, ignore 5 dr against big stuff, hide in plain sight against big stuff, defensive roll against favored enemies

More incoming
>>
>>50382761

Anon, I made that character. She's an oracle with life Mystery that changes to the Ancestor mystery whenever she's pregnant. The baby's natural godlyness is empowering her prenatally.
>>
>>50382735
No it wasn't. It was in response to people saying NTR. He countered it by saying that he wasn't going to ERP at all.

>>50382744
>Yep
Faggot.
>>
>>50382790

I know, anon. I helped come up with the Ancestors idea so she was giving birth to ancient spirits inhabiting fresh young bodies.

I'm just saying that kind of thing is my kind of thing too, and it's a little sad that we don't have a genuinely gorgeous character in the current line-up that has any interest in the Y chromosome.
>>
>>50382761
You acting like NToRacle doesn't have a bunch of golarion relevant plotlines.
>>
>>50382762
That's what I plan to do. They can even move out from cover shoot a bow or cast a spell and return to cover if they have enough movement left. Melee fighters would still have to worry about opportunity attacks from stepping away unless they have reach or a special ability.
>>
>>50382791
>No it wasn't. It was in response to people saying NTR. He countered it by saying that he wasn't going to ERP at all.
I mean. What was he supposed to say?
>>
>>50382839
How about nothing? Ignore the shitposters and just make your character.
>>
>>50382874
Yeah that may have been a better idea, but wanting to run him off the board is fucking stupid.
>>
>>50382828

When you say genuinely gorgeous, What do you mean?
>>
How about instead of shitposting about the same exact thing for yet another thread, we randomly pick another character and pick apart their backstory instead? I don't care who, just grab a name and rip into it.
>>
>>50382920
I already requested Onryou, so i nominate....

Her little sister, Shizuka
>>
>>50382920
Are people just obsessed over it because we know DHB made it?

I have a better idea. Let's take the current characters and divide them into parties! Someone post every character who currently has a sheet!
>>
>>50382920
Coil and we talk about you?
>>
>>50382914

I meant like, a solid example of a head-turner; good hips, solid chest, attractive face and all the charisma to make it work. The closest woman we've got to that is Onryou, and she's a 6'5 Oni.
>>
>>50382495
>Kuma (Barbarian)
Loses medium armor, uncanny dodge, improved uncanny dodge, damage reduction, 10th level rage power
Gains improved unarmed strike, improved grapple with monk damage for grapples, diehard, animal fury forced at 2nd level, beast shape 1/2/3 during rage, scent

>Kwa No (ninja)
Loses light armor, poison use, sneak attack 3rd/9th/15th, light steps, improved uncanny dodge
Gains monk AC bonus but with charisma, at will detect psychic significance, energy weapon that works like a wakizashi but has a limited duration and cost ki, talents to help out the energy weapon, better energy weapons, cha to initiative

>Mandarin (Investigator)
Loses trap sense
Gains diminished alchemy, paper trail, bluff/diplo/s motive/intimidate w/o using inspiration, this huge favor mechanic that’s kinda interesting

>Mercurial Duelist (Vigilante)
Loses non 1handed slashing weap proficiency, vigilante specialization, unshakable, startling/frightening/stunning appearance, vengeance strike
Gains faux vital strike with draw attacks, free masterwork weapon, either dex to damage or cha to AC, tons of talents to modify draw attacks, warpriest damage with weapon, max damage with draw attacks

>Sentai Soldier (Vigilante)
Loses vigilante specialization, unshakable, 4th/12th/20th level vigilante talents, startling/frightening/stunning appearance, vengeance strike
Gains burn/elemental focus/kinetic blast, quicker transformation that can fascinate, scaling bonus to attack damage for kinetic blasts, gather energy, metakinesis (Twice)

There’s two more, but I’m sleepy and lazy, so yeah, this is what’s in there. And yes, the sentai soldier is a reprint from Legendary Vigilantes, wasn’t my call.
>>
>>50382376

Oh, we're posting music now? Neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_CEJ5Ijw8s&list=PLzFTGYa_evXgDphfkWMUDiwK71diXS5g3&index=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyR-J0QuCPc&list=PLzFTGYa_evXgDphfkWMUDiwK71diXS5g3&index=12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-EZsZHZOV0&list=PLzFTGYa_evXg9ZudTxcGNs2m5X4O9nj66&index=8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU0HD9hvmg
>>
>>50382950

Yo what's the deal with Shizuka? She's just some mousy librarian with a book! Does the book do anything cool? Of course it doesn't, that would be fun! Is she a secret freak the only way librarians can be? Of course not, that would be lewd!

She is wasted potential, the character!
>>
>>50382955
Ok lets start!

>Khair, Brighite tinker
>Onryou, oni monk
>Lilin, singing samurai
>Shizuka, mousy bookworm
>Omza, master blaster
>Keva, oread puncher
>Anja, psionic oddball
>Casimir, swordlord painter
>Larash, Gamagirly
>Silvia, awoo hedgewitch
>Etan, kitsune glassblower
>Amandia, android gunslinger
>Corwin, that bard
>Roku, giant samurai
>Akane, spellcasting sister
>Ricktor, cursed thief
>Keva, living forge

17 characters. Two parties of 6 and one of 5. Lets divide them up!
>>
File: numistian.jpg (39KB, 220x287px)
numistian.jpg
39KB, 220x287px
>>50382684
Gas the Numistians race war now, repeating Cloudkill traps WHEN

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking when they designed Jews: the race

>An entire race of merchants spread across the planes, only guided by greed
>Literally bleeds money
>Their most recognizable racial feature are their big noses
>Can eat money to get HP back
>>
>>50383011

I demand that at least two Kaijitsus are paired.
>>
>>50382955
You got it senpai.

Khair
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1012215

Onryou
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=998643

Lilin
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1011583

Shizuka
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=996304

Omza
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1000995

Anja
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1014167
and Kurandis
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1014168

Casimir
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=997215

Larash
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1012949

Silvia
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1012293

Gil
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=770137

Amandia
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=998849

Corwin
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1015013

Roku
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1018063

Akane
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1017224

Ricktor
http://pastebin.com/HzN1ZA2E

Keva
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1016097

>>50383011
>people are using the list I made
w-wow
>>
>>50383011

Why not three parties of four and one of five?
>>
File: Kaijistu Force ASSEMBLE!!.jpg (432KB, 1298x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kaijistu Force ASSEMBLE!!.jpg
432KB, 1298x720px
>>50383011
>>50383028

We already know which two

Who else deserves to be in the fighting pose?!
>>
>>50383011

Team Kaijitsu:
>Onryou
>Akane
>Ricktor
>Shizuka
>Lilin
>Casmir

Team Mental:
>Kahir
>Shizuka
>Keva
>Anja
>Omza
>Amandia

Team Fetish:
>Larash
>Etan
>Silvia
>Roku
>Keva
>>
>>50383011
>>50383039
I've got a stalker avowed planned out that I'm going to write up in a moment
>>
>>50381700

>Banning spells
>Not just creating logical drawbacks for most of those

Seriously plannar ally/binding is so easy to turn into something you only use when you have to, just by running it as-written. Planar ally, be careful not to offend the being you summon- itll be harder to get help next tine. Planar binding, one fuck up and you've got a vengeful, angry demon/angel on your ass. Hell, wih planar binding you might end up with an angry demon/angel anyways even if everything goes perfectly. Wish is easy to fuck with, gate requies the party to have allies they can call on, etc. If you cant keep these spells under control, its your own fault.
>>
>>50383039
>literally everyone uses myth-weavers except for DHB
>>
>>50383071

I'd rather not post my hero lab pdfs
>>
>>50383071
PanzerCreed did have some trouble with it, but I feel like that's a reoccurring theme.
>>
>>50383087
>Paying for a character sheet
>>
Which human ethnicity of Golarion is most prone to taking it in the butt?
>>
>>50383046
It makes sense for all four Kaijitsu sisters + Ricktor to be in a party together since Ricktor is so tied to the Kaijitsu family. Also the sisters will keep him from being too weird.
>>
>>50383093

I was young and had the money
>>
>>50383100
All of them.
>>
>>50383100
Holomog men.
>>
>>50383071

What happens if Ameiko out NTRs the NToRacle?

>mfw Ameiko crys out her first boyfriend's name on their wedding night.
>>
>>50383100
Keleshites
>>
>>50383108
I'll pray for you and hope you get more money in the future.
>>
>>50383115
He is literally compelled by a curse that her being unhappy makes him ill. If being with him makes her unhappy then he may just kill himself. His central motivation is improving himself to be worthy of her.
>>
>>50383060

Shizuka is listed twice, Has all that reading unlocked the ability to travel to alternate universes!?

Is Shizuka a slider?
>>
>>50383100

For men? Keleshite.

For women? Chelish.

Chelish women are shameless butt-sluts, it enhances their infernal connection with Asmodeus while keeping themselves pure for a proper lover; a popular saying in Cheliax is that women are "a maiden before, but a martyr behind."
>>
>>50381477
>Let's say a wizard comes across a locked door. What can he do? Fireball it. Or cast knock. Or shape the door frame. Or teleport past it.

Or summnon things to break the door down, or do that themselves, or even just pick the lock. It's really the combination of being able to do *everything* that's crazy.
>>
>>50383106
> since Ricktor is so tied to the Kaijitsu family
What about that Omza character, since his backstory mentions being friends with both Tsuto and Ameiko growing up?
>>
>>50383044
That does make a lot of sense.
>>
>>50383060

>those pairings

Who do you think would wind up enemies, fuckbuddies, lovers or something else?
>>
>>50383162
To be honest I only know about characters talked about in /pfg/.
>>
>>50383175
Ricktor would fuck ALL the Kaijitsu to make Ameiko happy. Casmir and Lilin get together. He needs Perform (Erotic Display).

Gamagirly disciplines her entire party.
>>
>>50383175
>>50383060

>Those groups,

But... who's gonna sweap Onryou off her feet in a bridal carry and, staggeringly, take her to the castle tower and cuddle with some very corny romance dialouge.

I also imagine that Shizuka writes some of Onryou's favorite romance novels.
>>
>>50383175
>Team Kaijitsu
Half of them are half-sisters, Ricktor doesn't want any of them, and as Lilin's player she's not even bi-curious. Casimir fucks them all.

>Team Mental
Khair and Amandia for sure, tinker and android. Not sure about the rest.

>Team Fetish
Larash and Roku bond over their love of discipline. Etan and Silvia bond over being filthy abhumans and have weird halfbreeds.
>>
>>50383142
>a maiden before, but a martyr behind.

All of my what.
>>
>>50383227
>Onryou
OOCOversized Oracle Cock
>>
>>50383232
>Casimir fucks them all.
CasmirxLilin

RicktorxKaijitsu

Easy
>>
Rolled 5, 1 + 2 = 8 (2d6 + 2)

>>50383243
>tfw NToRacle's brand looks like a coiled serpent
that isn't the only coiled serpent
>>
>>50383175
>>50383196
>Etan ends up terrified of everyone but Silvia
>>
Rolled 3, 3 + 2 = 8 (2d4 + 2)

>>50383271
Wrong nationality.
>>
>>50383271
>>50383297
I gotta wonder about something: is there even a point in a shapeshifter rolling for this?
>>
>>50381812
>dragoon
Piercing thunder is pretty good.

Warlord kind of works as a class, they get access to primal fury & piercing thunder.
>>
>>50383239

It means her "behind" (butt) takes the hard beatings her maidenhood does not have to.
>>
>>50383271
>>50383297
>>50383227
Is 8 enough to satisfy Onryou?
>>
>>50383339

I am well aware of what it meant. Where did you manage to source all of it though?
>>
File: rajaki_by_synecdoche445-d8psr79.jpg (203KB, 825x969px) Image search: [Google]
rajaki_by_synecdoche445-d8psr79.jpg
203KB, 825x969px
>>50383243
>>50383344

But anon she's only a size queen/ absolute freak while in the borders of Minkai due to her Oni-blood boiling on her home turf.

The only "Romance" option in that group is Sandru. And he's rogueish not princely.

In the whole group, i think Etan has the best chance of wooing her, even if his manner to be the best hero is just an act. Roku's Gentlemanly samurai ways might get his foot in the door. After all that, we have Song Lilin out of left field for a sneaky win if none of that succeeds.
>>
>>50383354

It's a quote I heard from a trashy romance novel I read.
>>
>>50383175
Hmm. Anja...

Would not go after any of those characters. The men aren't manly enough for her tastes, and she's straight.

So, she'd end up with an NPC, at best. Sad. All the manly men got slotted into other groups in that set.
>>
>>50383370
Have you SEEN Ricktor's diplomacy bonus?
>>
File: 2hu Aya wants to know more.jpg (19KB, 282x322px) Image search: [Google]
2hu Aya wants to know more.jpg
19KB, 282x322px
>>50383406
>implying diplomacy matters against other PCs
>>
>>50383414
He's just so persuasive!
>>
Rolled 6, 4 + 3 = 13 (2d6 + 3)

Since we're being degenerates already, I might as well roll to find how well my aasimar pally can smite in the bedroom
>>
>>50383406
Bonuses aside, His personality is not something that [/spoiler] swamps her canoe[/spoiler] At most, you'd get a one night stand out of her. And that's after two casks of mead.

Besides i'm talkin ROMANCE! not just attraction.
>>
>>50383444
Would Ricktor even do it? If he thought it's make Ameiko sad he might end up sickened the entire encounter. If alcohol was involved me might be sickened anyway.
>>
>>50383370

I just realized Casimir has points in Clothing and Jewelry, I could see him making some lovely dresses or necklaces for Onryou!
>>
Has anyone noticed how the thriae are poorly thought out male wish fulfillment? They reproduce by having sex with male humanoids, so the only reason adventurers would interact with them is for sex. Yet sex isn't physically possible because the queen is anywhere from 16 to 32 feet tall. WTF?
>>
>>50383443
Okay, his dwarf ex-wife just became a bit odd
>>
So who's going to play the one character actually doing important stuff while everyone else fucks?
>>
>>50383451
Oh yeah, Onryou would have a little bit of a puppy crush on Casimir. Like he's a guilty pleasure of hers.

>>50383469
Everyone requires at least 8 hours of restful activity to be functional anon.
>>
>>50383469
One character's goal is literally "to be a hero", so SOMETHING is bound to get done at least.
>>
>>50383469
Define important

My guy probably ain't getting laid.
>>
>>50383489
Completing the quest
>>
>>50383493
Then yes.
>>
>>50383469
NToRacle, despite the memes, likely will be busy trying to make Ameiko empress the entire time. His attraction is implied to be mostly non-romantic and instead some weird desperate need for approval.
>>
File: tumblr_nele2tuTem1s0fo0zo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nele2tuTem1s0fo0zo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x322px
>>50383469

Onryou likes violence more than she likes food, and she likes food more than she likes the idea of sex.
>>
>>50383532
I completely understand food over sex.
>>
File: Green eyes.png (659KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Green eyes.png
659KB, 640x960px
>>50383469
Anja will likely pine over Sandru, but most of her time is going to be spent actually make sure everybody is safe and working towards a goal. She's weirdly focused on the end result, you see.

I may have taken some inspiration from a cthulhu mythos character for her. Specifically, Aphra Marsh, if anybody recognizes the name.
>>
File: tumblr_oa3rctjoiz1s2s76zo1_540.gif (386KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa3rctjoiz1s2s76zo1_540.gif
386KB, 540x304px
>killed mother in childbirth
>weird mark on back
>cursed to never lie
>supernaturally lucky
>spirits of the city call to him
>dark tapestry mystery
>weird beggar mentor that disappears right when he finds a clue to his origin
>beggar mentor disappears the same time his father dies
>coincidence?

Am I the only one who finds this part of NToRacle's backstory interesting? The connection with Ameiko is interesting as well in that she is drawn into his oddity stuff.
>>
>>50383587
Gonna be honest I want to talk about the parts of his backstory that don't involve Ameiko. I think we focus too much on that.
>>
So who's got the smallest, cutest cock?

I think the most surprising part is that no one rolled a halfling with the Childlike feat yet.
>>
>>50383598
Well it's the character's primary motivation for being involved in the AP.
>>
>>50383553
>>50383532

Though really its a toss up between food and violence. Sometimes Food sounds a hell of a lot better than a nice brawl.

>>50383587
All his stuff outside of Ameiko is super top notch. Even the stuff involving her can be done well if he RPs it well.
>>
File: 1479702137350.jpg (32KB, 327x323px) Image search: [Google]
1479702137350.jpg
32KB, 327x323px
>this entire thread
>>
>>50383629
The only reason I even come here anymore is to post stories about my necromancer for no one to read.
>>
>>50383613

Interesting thing to note, if Ameiko just dies, the curse is broken. Ameiko cant be unhappy if she's dead.

>>50383629
Fuck yeah we dance. Yahweh was a square
>>
>>50383609
Is this a challenge?
>>
>>50383650
The after life is a thing you know.
>>
>>50383613
>Well it's the character's primary motivation for being involved in the AP.
Coiled serpents are very involved with Tian Xia. There is a chance he was cursed by something related to the dragon empires. That's what I got at least.

Darkness, Luck, Slums, perfect portfolio.

>>50383622
>All his stuff outside of Ameiko is super top notch. Even the stuff involving her can be done well if he RPs it well.
Asshole mentors who end up caring about their charge are the best.
>>
File: 1475191639217.jpg (277KB, 1050x703px) Image search: [Google]
1475191639217.jpg
277KB, 1050x703px
>>50383650
>Interesting thing to note, if Ameiko just dies, the curse is broken. Ameiko cant be unhappy if she's dead.
Don't give DHB any ideas. Murdering Ameiko would be right up his alley for depressing. If Ameiko seems so sad nothing will help then death is the only option.
>>
>>50383691
Well, if there's a Beguiler on the team there's always a scroll of Tormented Reconditioning.
>>
Is Majora's Mask a minor or major artifact?
>>
So I started my players in the following situation. How dumb is it?

>begins at level 3
>every player must be a criminal in some manner, a criminal fowl enough to warrant removal from society
>players start out having been teleported to a prison colony
>prison colony is the domain of a Void Wendigo, who acts as the warden in exchange for a steady supply of prisoners to consume and torment
>the colony is a massive number of vessels (since they are magical they range from floating castles, actual spaceships, islands, featureless orbs) floating in the void
>Void Wendigos because they attack vessels that go by collect these massive barges of ship graveyards
>it's somewhere out beyond the edge of the Aucturn, the Stranger
>players have to participate in gang politics, numerous cell blocks infighting, avoiding the void wendigo, tribal like cultures, weird pockets of people trying to be civilized, the strange ecology that's developed, and more
>>
>>50383011
>trying to assemble a party from this list

Shit man, I dunno. Assuming it's supposed to be a party of 4... I dunno, I'll just throw together some stuff that seems thematic and see where it goes. Probably gonna hit dupes because I can't be assed to make sure.

The "Goodness and Love" team
>Silvia, Etan, Roku, Lilin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ1olYsaS9U

The Abhuman Team
>Amandia, Anja, Etan, Khair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tu_oe2j7KM

The Beatdown Team
>Onrou, Keva, Larash, Roku
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCwzdl2q6Ho

The Ragtag Team
>Akane, Casimir, Lilin, Ricktor
[couldn't think of an appropriate theme off the top of my head]
>>
>>50383860
>fowl enough

So all Tengu party?
>>
>>50380101
silk fox a best
>>
>>50383883
Or Strix.
>>
>>50383891

>Silk Fox
>Not getting the threesome

Do you even Spirit Monk, bruh?
>>
>>50383649

Is that the ratfolk? I like that guy.
>>
Are there any batfolk options other than the bloodmark skinwalkers? Or options for non-vampire bat heritages?
>>
>>50383060
Okay, I get Fetish and Kiajitsu. I don't get team Mental?
>>
File: IMG_0334.png (2KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.png
2KB, 320x200px
>>50384000
Yes actually, and if your interested, that ratfolk obtained lichdom just in time to, barely, help the team defeate an Empyrean angel and his goons,(A few limited wishes were need) and watch our party antipaladins' god die, only to learn it really wasn't a god, and the angel was sent by the real ones as a kind of godly janitor service to get rid of the false gods who blasted the universe into the mess it currently is.

Laughs we're had, as we're tears, most that the guns we had picked up were illusions and disappeared when the god died.

We found the object we were originally sent down for, the "world sphere"(which acts as a compass for planar travel in setting) and now are off to pillage towns for skeletons on our way to tune it to the fire plane.

Good times.
>>
>>50383609
So, now that I'm planning my Childlike Halfling, I'm thinking about a Cavalier with a cute doge along with a charismatic or skillmonkey other half.
>>
>>50384082

Any cunning plans once you hit the plane of fire?
>>
>>50384113
How about a bard? Initiating bard or not, it'd contribute a lot to have a charismatic skillmonkey somewhere in there
>>
>>50384113
Roll a Childlike Halfling Investigator ala detective Conan.
>>
File: imagination.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
imagination.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>50383458
You lack something anon...
You lack something important.

lust will find a way.
>>
>>50384135
>>50384127
So, that Investigator archetype that gets bard spellcasting, then?
>>
>>50384135
>detective Conan.
Mah nigga
>>
>>50384113
>>50384135

Imouto or Otouto?
>>
>>50384156
Smug Imouto
>>
So! Did you all have a nice holiday and/or normal Thursday, depending on nationality?
>>
>>50384156
I was thinking Otouto, there's enough manly men!
>>
>>50383458
>male wish fulfillment?
Most men don't want to spend their whole lives being drugged up as a glorified sperm bank for the rest of their lives before being put down once they are too old like a dog.

Its not a male wish fulfillment, its a Feminist power fantasy of perfect All-female civilization where men are nothing but sedated and docile sperm cattle

It just so happens that some dudes fap to it because hot bee chicks and weird submission fetishes
>>
>>50384149
Questioner and Empiricist are great.

Sadly, they both clash over Poison Lore.
Thankfully, a lenient DM will allow them to stack since Empiricist loses that feature while Questioner modifies it.

You'll get a master skill monkey that uses INT for everything with bard spells for utility and item crafting.
>>
>>50383469
Androids lack the parts necessary for reproduction. That means time better spent befriending an entire party. And/or writing letters to a pen-pal little sister.

>>50384042
>Kahir is a Psychic
>Shizuka has a rank in Occultist
>Omza has levels in Harbinger, which is all about INNER DARKNESS
>Anja is not only a Wilder, but she also has a stand made of cosmic horrors
>Amandia is a Mystic, which uses Animus. Not quite Psionic/Occult, but it focuses on emotional powers.

The only real outlier is Keva, who's pure earthen.
>>
>>50384174
Nigga have you ever heard of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

You'd be surprised.
>>
File: 1473879568102.gif (843KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1473879568102.gif
843KB, 500x487px
>/pfg/'s fluffy tails GM flaked out

Welp, I guess it's time to kill myself.
>>
How does /pfg/ rank the adventure paths? I mean obviously RotJR is the best but what about the official paizo ones?
>>
Lilin ... Like 5.0 or something, I lost track a while ago. Now she's a Warlord (Bushi) || Mesmerist (Vox)

>dad's an exiled Minkai samurai, mom's an Ulfen Aasimar
>lives in Kalsgard, happy little Tian/Ulfen girl
>dad trains her in swordsmanship, mom teaches her the magic of song
>loves to hear stories about Minkai from her dad
>12 years old, her parents send her to Sandpoint to live with one of dad's buddies
>teen angst abounds, she doesn't know why they did it but she hates Sandpoint
>clams up and becomes a bit of a bully, picking on some of the other kids around town
>she's why all those adventurers have Reactionary
>ends up getting chewed out by Niska a lot
>Late Unpleasantness, she's 15, runs off one night
>guardian goes out looking for her, ends up getting killed by Chopper
>now she feels like shit because she got him killed
>sells off the house, donates the money to the other victims' families
>only has enough money left for a room at the White Deer
>goes to work as a deputy under Sheriff Hemlock
>people still see her as a bully, so she's nofriends except for Hemlock and Niska
>AR 4707, she's trained a whole lot, practices singing to herself
>wants to see her parents again, wants to visit Minkai one day, but for now she has to help around town

I haven't figured out those hooks, so there's still work to be done. Why did her parents send her away? Why is her dad exiled from Minkai? Is she secretly a titty monster?
>>
>>50384177
And a cute doggo companion from the Cavalier side! Can't forget cute doggo.
>>
File: IMG_0298.png (102KB, 314x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.png
102KB, 314x333px
>>50384125
We have absolutely no idea what we are doing besides a very vague mission of "fix the planes" which requires us to reconnect them do the entire universe doesn't shit the bed.

We have a tentative plan to try and not kill everyone we meet so we can see if the residents there have any idea what to do.

But you know how that song and dance goes, so we'll do what we do best and just wing it, I mean how hard can it be to fix planar bonds while on heavens terrorist watch list?
>>
>>50384200
You can get a riding dog animal companion with Sylvan eldritch heritage.
>>
File: 1431911115329.png (87KB, 333x282px) Image search: [Google]
1431911115329.png
87KB, 333x282px
>>50384199
>Why did her parents send her away? Why is her dad exiled from Minkai?

Ooh! Ooh! I know this one! She's secretly the right hand of the Amatatsu family and basically the second most powerful family in Minkai!

>Is she secretly a titty monster?

Either she's got a hefty pair of perfectly formed E cups as per the rolls (I think those were the rolls?) Or she's whatever you want her to be. I got a tickle that there might be an adventurous character who tries to get her in bed just to discover what's underneath those robes!
>>
File: pirate.jpg (461KB, 1920x1270px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.jpg
461KB, 1920x1270px
how is Skull and Shackles? got a terrible itch to run a pirate campaign in another system
>>
>>50384182
>Androids lack the parts necessary for reproduction.
Necessary for reproduction does not mean necessary for sex.
>>
>>50384245
People hate how it starts, because it authentically imitates the pirate experience, as in, swab the decks or get shanked in the side.
>>
>>50384256
>>50384182

Androids are canonically sterile yet otherwise equipped for sex.
>>
>>50384245

You start off getting press ganged into piracy and then decide you like it after all.
>>
I'm gonna ask, does anyone know any good games that I can apply to besides RotJR. I'm not super sure about "lewd". I just want to play some fun stuff.

And want to play a wizard, but /pfg/ tries to crucify me when I suggest it.
>>
File: conan.png (152KB, 745x824px) Image search: [Google]
conan.png
152KB, 745x824px
>>50384156
>>50384135
Should I include the glasses in the backstory?
>>
>>50384301
>does anyone know any good games that I can apply to besides RotJR.

There was a mercenaries game that was in the works a bit ago, but otherwise your best bet is to trawl Roll20 for worthwhile games.
>>
>>50384301
Well, Anja is barely lewd. she was originally describes as looking like having the innsmouth Look and nobody complained, though I changed her based on her massive charisma score.

Don't worry about making things too lewd, and nobody will rag on you for wanting to play a Wizard. We will, however, be morally obligated to put your head through a cheese grater if you go for Arcanist.
>>
File: 1470195997890.jpg (169KB, 1098x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1470195997890.jpg
169KB, 1098x1920px
>>50381812
I played it with Piercing Thunder like the other anon said, but I used Myrmidon Fighter so I can get Armor Training. Between that, Mithral full plate, and Iron Pikeman Stance, you can get away with being a full dex build in heavy armor.

Then you can either be an elf and use a Branched Spear which is finessable, or pick whatever race/polearm you like and then just take Spear Dancing Spiral (which you were probably already going to get so you can use Thrashing Dragoon maneuvers with it)
>>
>>50384315
mercenaries game GM here, planning is on hold a bit until I finish the new pokemon
I'm still alive though
>>
>>50384315
I saw that someone posted like 4 games in the OP before that thread was deleted.
>>
>>50384329
Post the link?
>>
>>50384301
I know someone said he might be running Mummy's Mask yesterday. Wish I had the link.
>>
>>50384311
Buy wondrous glasses. Maybe ones enchanted with detect magic or detect secret doors.
>>
>>50384340
>>50384301
https://app.roll20.net/join/1816336/dwc2Sg

Here ya'are fampai.
>>
>>50384339
Still in the works a bit and I don't really want another 40+ person waiting room to form ;_;
>>
>>50384135
>+2 Dex, +2 Cha
>+2 Cha
>Investigator

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>50384353
Now I know I'm the first to call out bullshit when the Stormwind fallacy is called, but c'mon senpai, who cares
>>
>>50384353
If you're so anal about it, just drop your CHA to -8 and buff your int to 20.
>>
File: ZoSlLl0.png (377KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
ZoSlLl0.png
377KB, 500x510px
>>50384135
>Halflings are proficient with the sling
>Conan's primary weapon is usually the slingshot
>>
>>50384423
Are there initiators that'd work well with a sling?
>>
>>50384433
Solar Wind obviously.
But why would you take the Polymath archetype? That shit sucks.
>>
>>50384446
Polymath is decent. Not great, but decent.
>>
>>50384446
I wouldn't necessarily take Polymath, either. I can just get a martial class as my other gestalt half.
>>
>>50384262
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ev1ec0Z0GI
>>
File: 1441284128295.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1441284128295.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Hey lads, I know I'm a bit late to last thread's roast, but does anyone have any suggestions or advice on what I could do to improve Casimir's backstory?
>>
You guys reckon concentrating on a spell for hours at a time would be difficult?
I'm thinking of getting Alteration on my spherecaster and I'd like to just sit in shapeshifted form for most of the day.
Is that reasonable?
>>
>>50384456
>>50384467
As an investigator, your group relies on your wits and problem-solving skills to tackle encounters.

You can use INT for all social rolls including disguise checks (with a trait)
You have either Alchemist Infusions or Bard spells at your disposal.
You have knowledge: everything and can use inspiration at no cost for them.
If you have bard spells, you can craft wondrous items, wands and other shit the party needs.

Much like a wizard, the moment you throw a punch, you have failed in your role.
>>
>>50384517
Involve other possible PCs. May I suggest NToRacle and involve his crime spree across Maginmar. Remember to get their permission first!
>>
>>50384528
Involving other PCs seems like a big gamble.
Like it means if some get in but not all of them, you need to do rejuggling.
>>
>>50384517

Not really. You're looking pretty good.
>>
>>50384517
Make him older. Yeah, I realize 32 is already ancient in Golarion terms, but a bit older would make his retirement make a bit more sense, and also make him a bit DILFier.
>>
>>50384525
Considering its normally a standard? Yeah.

The Transformation featline doesnt do it for ya?
>>
>>50384525
You'd slow down your party's movement by half, probably, since it's a standard to concentrate.
>>
Having trouble picking up my last feat. You guys think you could help?

Making a 3rd level Incanter. No, not for that roll20 game everyone's buzzing about.

Going for a druidic-feeling support caster approach. Going into Life, Enhancement and Nature.

So far I've got Channeled Recovery and Cantrips. What should I get with my 3rd level feat?

I got Channeled Recovery because the other 3 characters are Initiators and I'm certain they'll love me for it.

Not particularly interested in Transformation because "dude shapeshifting lmao" never made sense to me for Druids.
>>
>>50384537
Not for Lilin! She could have bullied anyone!
>>
>>50384550
Ain't got the feat slots for it.

>>50384581
I'm thinking about transforming into some small critter and riding in pockets, bags, etc. so I figured that wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>50383929
Dawn Star was too shit to bother.
>>
>>50384194

I am dismayed as well. Oh well. Had an idea I liked and everything. I'll just make one for RoTJR so that people can critique/roast my character backstory/sheet.
>>
File: 1337026210728.jpg (28KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1337026210728.jpg
28KB, 439x480px
>>50384528

I'm not involving other PCs for the reason >>50384537 gave, I was totally up for duo apping (possibly someone as his wife?) earlier in his creation, but I've kinda moved away from that now.

>>50384539

I'm really tempted anon, any specific numbers pop out to you as particularly DILFy? I was just veeeeeery hesitant on making him "too old" because than people would expect a kid, which while I'm fine with (I love playing characters with kids) would be an absolute HEADACHE for the DM.
>>
What's a bunch of shit you guys like and encourage your players to use from before Errata came down the pipe?

A few of mine are:
* Magus' Arcane Deed arcana when it allowed Precise Strike
* Jingasa of the Fortunate Soldier
* Quick Runner's Shirt
* Daring Champion when it still had Opportune Parry and Riposte
* Warpriest's Sacred Fist archetype back when it had a decent flurry of blows
>>
>>50384655
>>
>>50384670
Three words, Anon

Scarred
Witch
Doctor
>>
>>50384670
Pre errata brawling armor

I'm still mad.
>>
>>50384655
If that's your concern then age him up like 20-30 years. Just say he has a touch of outsider blood somewhere that keeps him from getting decrepit, but he still looks like he's 50 or so. He can have a kid, but say they live off in Magnimar and don't talk much.
>>
I'm trying to figure out what all I would need to read setting wise to make a character for Rise of the Jade Regent? I didn't read the AP because I don't want to spoil for myself.
>>
>>50384689
> He can have a kid, but say they live off in Magnimar and don't talk much.
I don't really get the point of this.
>>
>>50384704
Read the Rise of the Runelords and Jade Regent player's guides.
>>
>>50384706
If you think him having a kid would be a nightmare for the GM say they live somewhere else. Now it's up to the GM whether or not they'd like to involve this NPC, and no longer a nightmare.
>>
>>50384704
>I'm trying to figure out what all I would need to read setting wise to make a character for Rise of the Jade Regent?

>Rise of the Runelords Player's Guide
>Jade Regent Player's Guide

>Go to the Pathfinder wiki and tab the following entries; Tian Xia, Sandpoint, Varisia, Inner Sea, Deities
>From there, tab anything and everything that sounds interesting in those entries, with particular emphasis on Magnimar, Korvosa, Cheliax, Abadar, Aroden, Andoran, Taldor, Lamashtu, Rovagug, Sarenrae, Shelyn Minkai, Hongal
>>
File: 1444583056450.png (564KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1444583056450.png
564KB, 500x738px
>>50384706

I get what the guy's going for; he's now a man of proven virility (thus earning the DILF) that's got a kid living out in the city and writes his dad every week (but rarely visits) and thus becomes a Schrodinger's NPC; he's an entity if and only if the DM feels like making him one.

>>50384689

I'm really digging this, anon. When the son grows up and leaves the nest, Casimir and Miranda decide to leave the bustle of the big city and settle down somewhere nice and quiet to retire.
>>
>>50384670
FUCK.
They got Pummeling Style. Now it's just "your damage stacks on multiple attacks against the same target" rather than the awesomeness it was.
>>
what would make sense to be pulling the strings behind Ricktor's curse? A coiled serpent? Luck, darkness and slums are major themes of what he does. He has the dark tapestry mystery. Can't lie or break a promise and was branded.

I'm feeling like coiled serpents are good for the evil dragons in Tian Xia. Dark Tapestry though might be interesting to have an encounter with on the Crown of the World beneath he aurora and infinite skies.

Any thoughts? Plus his master's less than reliable identity.
>>
>>50384830
What?
>>
>>50383060
>TFW your character is completely forgotten.
>>
>>50384831
if you make it Dark Tapestry, would could tie him and Anja together somewhat. she's not exactly subtle.
>>
>>50384776
Seems right to me. I'd say have the kid at 28 or so, after some adventuring, he heads off on his own at 18, so now Casimir is 46, they move to Sandpoint and live peacefully for 4 years, so now Casimir is 50, then Late Unpleasantness. Casimir should be in his mid 50s when Burnt Offerings starts.

>>50384840
I'm guessing Corwin? Team Fetish, 100%.
>>
>>50384839
Just checked the SRD 'cause I figured "I'd better jot down the pre-errata version before they nerf it." Too late.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/pummeling-style-combat-style

Note the differences from what it was:
"As a full-round action, you can pool all your attack potential in one devastating punch. Make a number of rolls equal to the number of attacks you can make with a full attack or a flurry of blows (your choice) with the normal attack bonus for each attack. For each roll that is a hit, you deal the normal amount of damage, adding it to any damage the attack has already dealt from previous rolls (if any). If any of the attack rolls are critical threats, make one confirmation roll for the entire attack at your highest base attack bonus. If it succeeds, the entire attack is a confirmed critical hit. You can only use Pummeling Style with unarmed strikes."
>>
>>50384847
Explain further.
>>
File: 1382545653231.png (200KB, 350x394px)
1382545653231.png
200KB, 350x394px
>>50384831

>what would make sense to be pulling the strings behind Ricktor's curse?

Dude, what if his patron is Tsukiyo? The God of the Moon and Fated Lover of Shizuru, the Goddess of the Sun and patron deity of Minkai?
>>
File: Moon Presence.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Presence.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>50384858
To wit, Anja is a Spirit Summoner with a Dark Tapestry spirit - that would be Kurandis, her "stand made of cosmic horrors" as one anon put it. She regularly summons Kurandis into a physical form to help with hunting down goblins for bounties.

She lets it lie if nobody asks, but her ability to summon the thing is decently well known, and her mind is being twisted somewhat because Kurandis feeds on psychic energy (she's a wilder) and negative emotions.
>>
>>50384882
>Fated Lover of Shizuru, the Goddess of the Sun and patron deity of Minkai?

Oh, and it's insinuated the Amatatsu dynasty has a bit of Shizuru's blood in it, making Ameiko just that much a child of the Sun.

You are on Golarion to recreate the fated love of the Sun and Moon.
>>
>>50384882
>kid you're no allowed to lie to Ameiko, you have to make her happy
>I'm being fucking serious kid

Ricktor is a pale moon. Ameiko is a bright sun.

Actually perfect.
>>
>>50384901
Is it a tragic love?

>random kid has the blood of the moon
>his mentor was sent to push him toward the right path
>>
God damn.
These threads really have become nothing but a circlejerk for RotJR.
>>
>>50384854
Yeah, that was the first printing, that was changed a while back.
>>
>>50384913
Then either talk about something else or leave. No one is forcing you to be here.
>>
>>50384913
We'll talk about other things when they become available for talking about.
>>
>>50384883
The problem is Ricktor has no inkling the Dark Tapestry is connected just it has something I do with darkness/luck and something that looks like a coiled snake.
>>
>>50384912
>Is it a tragic love?

Extremely so, Tsukiyo gets murdered by Fumeiyoshi and Shizuru weeps at his passing until the God of Medicine revives her lover so they can be reunited.

Although "reunited" is a bit of a sour word to use, as one is Sun and the other is Moon they can never be together except during an Eclipse.
>>
>>50381700
thanks for the list, I'm going to take all of these next time I play a wizard.
>>
>>50384913

What do you wanna talk about? Shitty houserules? http://pastebin.com/jH8jpzgx
>>
>>50384928
>Ricktor is the plaything of both Tsukiyo and Fumeiyoshi
>>
>>50384928
And Lao Shu Po eats some of Tsukiyo while he's dead.

Old Rat Woman is the best deity, bar none.
>>
>>50384920
>>50384923
>>50384926
>>50384928

Shouldn't we take this to the thread in RotJR? It might make discussing character stuff a bit easier if we know who is saying what.
>>
>>50384958
Yeah it's confusing.
>>
>>50384958
My problem with that is that it's a lot easier to make quick replies on 4chan than on roll20. I'm fine with it though, doing a longform writeup for new Lilin.
>>
>>50384958
>It might make discussing character stuff a bit easier if we know who is saying what.

There's been some pretty fucking excellent character advice being thrown around these past couple threads, though!
>>
>>50385000
Exactly and, I'd hazard a guess, that it has come from other players in the game. If we tie usernames to the posts, it's a great way to figure out who gels personality-wise with who.
>>
So after unfortunately delving into the Paizo forums, I just want to say that Rysky is a tremendous faggot who is also shit at PF.

Par for the course for Paizo, really.
>>
File: Chemicals.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
Chemicals.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
>>50385014
>that it has come from other players in the game.

Ricktor's connection with Tsukiyo, pointing out the Ulfen/Tien relationship for Song Lilin, Onryou's dojo-bash and evil Sensei. It was me. It was all me.
>>
>>50383851
Minor artifact - it was used in hexing rituals and technically it can possess and do some wild shit, but it's got nothing on something like the assembled triforce.

Or even the Sword of Evil's Bane - aka Master Sword (which IIRC was the other implement used to create hyrule).
>>
>>50384707
>>50384732

Holy shit, thank you guys so much. Much appreciated.
>>
>>50385041
>I could have asked for help
>I kept getting distracted and never made the post
>I could have gotten advice from the IDEA MAN himself

TELL ME IDEA MAN, MAGICAL MAN THAT YOU ARE, HOW DO I make a better, more logical connection for a certain glassworker. Clearly, due to his trade, he'd have to work with the Kaijitsu family, but I haven't actually looked at making that part work.
>>
>>50385041
Thanks friend!
>>
>>50385041
So are you a player?
>>
>>50385041
I'd actually been pondering moving her to the LotLK a while ago. It was the comments about avoiding a backstory that put the character over the Path of Aganhei that was the tipping point, though mentioning the whole "Tian/Ulfen are the best of both worlds," bit certainly helped.
>>
>>50385041
Tsukiyo used to do luck, but it got eaten by the old rat woman, right?
>>
>>50385118
>comments about avoiding a backstory that put the character over the Path of Aganhei

IT WAS ME. IT WAS ALL ME.
>>
>>50385124
No, Lao Shu Po stole some of Tsukiyo's power, but not his portfolio. She took night of off Fumeiyoshi when Shizuru had him punished by Yaezhing.

>>50385139
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Anything you can comment on with her latest backstory? >>50384199
>>
>>50385156
>of off
off of*
>>
>>50385075

Oh that's simple. You're a magical fox with an inextricable connection to the Kaijitsus, yeah?

What if your character was with the Amatatsu family when they fled Minkai? You never specified which forest he awoke under, and the safest (secret) way into or out of Minkai is the Forest of Spirits, a heavily-wooded region FILLED with Kami and Kitsune. Perhaps a certain man of a certain lineage saved a certain fox from a vicious hunter's trap, and earned that certain fox's undying gratitude.

Your character might feel a kinship to the Kaijitsu family, you might even recognize a certain "character" the party encounters in Book 2.

>>50385098

Yes!
>>
New thread:
>>50385207
>>50385207
>>50385207
>>50385207
>>50385207
>>
>>50385156
I like it a lot more.

You've avoided all the mary-sue tendencies that plagued the draft I commented on, you've given the character a clear reason to *want* to go on the adventure, and added some much-needed flaws.

I guess the only glaring comment is: How does the Mesmerist piece fit into her backstory? The Vox is a crazy flavorful archetype, but it doesn't look you're doing much to develop it.

Plus, on a more selfish note, another character from the LotLK adds some fun connections for Corwin.
>>
>>50385200

Oh! Almost forgot to mention; the Amatatsu family fled Minkai in 4650 AR, barely 50+change years away from campaign start.
>>
>>50385276
The fluff I'm using for Vox is that she sings the songs her mother taught her. They're celestial, and thus magical, and even though she doesn't speak it, (Scion of Humanity), it's still able to produce disorienting and debilitating effects.
>>
>>50385200
>>50385290
>with an inextricable connection to the Kaijitsus
Not... Not exactly? The assumption would be that he was working for them for many, many years learning the trade under multiple aliases, with his latest one sticking around for almost a decade by the time of the game itself. It's interesting, but it'd require some hefty tweaking to work in.

It was actually vaguely implied that he was a native to the region surrounding Sandpoint. One potential reason for the "how" that got tossed around was that the sword left behind by that random group of adventurers that first saved him is what actually "woke him up". On account of it being an intelligent "Black Blade". Of course, could say the sword was from Minkai, but selling an Estoc as being from an Asian country might be hard.
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.