[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

40k FAQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (12KB, 184x140px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 184x140px
What're your thoughts on the final version of the 40k FAQ?

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/11/22/warhammer-40000-rulebook-final-faq/
>>
Kinda bummed that I found out I couldn't use my drop pods halfway through painting them, though I'm glad they cleared a lot of ambiguous bullshit that Rule lawyers exploited.
>>
Looks good, some of the retarded answers they gave on the draft are gone and most answers add something.

Job well done/10.
>>
File: 4451915198164.gif (673KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4451915198164.gif
673KB, 400x400px
>/tg/ actually doing something in current year
>>
Q: Does the Preferred Enemy special rule allow you to re-roll Gets Hot rolls of 1 for blast weapons (e.g. a plasma cannon)?
A: Yes.

Hey Executioner players! I got great news:

It starts with P and ends with "Ask's Co-tanks are still great as executioners!"
>>
>>50372138
I'm still mad that they haven't answered whether preferred enemy lets you re-roll scatter.
>>
>Jink fixed
>DE back from being THE WORST EVER to just being shit tier

thank the Emperor
>>
>>50372160
>Q: Does the ability to re-roll 1s allow you to re-roll scatter dice?
>A: No.
>>
>>50369676
solid and much needed/10. Was really surprised to see the shout out to LVO. From what I've read in the FAQ it cuts down on a lot of ambiguities that power gamers used.
>>
>>50372177
oh cool, could have put that next to the gets hot rule.
>>
>>50372213
It's actually just beneath the "Reroll ones for gets hot" rule mentioned at >>50372138

It does say we can't stick pask in the emp's fist, unfortunately. But I was thinking of downgrading my warlord anyways. Few things suprise my enemies more in games than outflanking demolishers.

>Let's see you jump-shoot-jump around THIS, Crisis Suits!
>>
>>50372174
Man, you must suck if that's the tier bump that fix gave you.

>Mediocre at best tier to I'm going to have to wipe up tears with the FAQ after explaining how broken DE are again
>>
>>50372505

>3+ save on vehicles that die to bolter fire
>4+ save on a vehicle with 2 HP and a 5++ save already that also does to bolters
>broken
>>
My orks only real anti tank no longer functions as anti tank. That sucks. Some good clarification though.
>>
>>50372505
dark eldar, in their current state, will never qualify as broken
too squishy and they dont output enough firepower to effectively cripple an an enemy army, especially now that GC are a thing and poison doesnt really work against them, while lances are not numerous enough to drop them quickly, not to mention the glut of ignores cover stuff these days
>>
>>50372505
Orks got a supplement and didn't move at all.
Hell the updated Ghazkhull supplement made them worse untill the FAQ.
>>
>>50369695
>can't use drop pods anymore

Can you explain?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.