[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imperial Agents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: imperial-agents-legions-389x500.jpg (39KB, 389x500px) Image search: [Google]
imperial-agents-legions-389x500.jpg
39KB, 389x500px
So why is no one talking about this?
Anyone with some solid info on what's in it?
Is it nothing but formations for the smaller factions that don't have them?
>>
File: aa0[1].png (200KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
aa0[1].png
200KB, 500x276px
>>50364020
>>
How much discussion do you really think can come out of a picture and a blurb about the contents?
>>
>>50364020
Is this the book that will allow the custodes to get out of the palace?
>>
>>50364267
I'm hoping someone with some solid info would pop in and drop a load on us. We Sisters players have been fed so much shit from GW these past 10 years so we are happy to be on the receiving end.

So if someone has some "solid" info to drop on us we are all waiting with heads up and mouths open.

What I'd like to know is if this book is just formations and nothing else, it says codex so I suppose it could contain rules for inquisitors and some other stuff that's digital only.

Sisters are mentioned as being in it but so are GKs, I doubt they would put the whole GK codex in it. If they included all the mentioned factions the codex would contain about 80ish unit entries which is completely unfeasible.

So is this some sort of shitty mini dex with formations, I guess similar to Tempestus Scions before a proper Sisters of Battle codex is released in January?
>>
>>50364020
It will be a huge blunder cause the very vocal sisters of battle players (like all five of them) will not be enough to make this book a financial success.
>>
>>50364505

Fuck off faggot.

No one cares about your shit army designed to trick virgins.
>>
File: 1476416805380.jpg (138KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1476416805380.jpg
138KB, 1024x717px
>>50364020

Knowing GW´s bloated neckbeard´s of an audience, I know they will eventually find shit to nag about.
If its not the pure quality of the models, its their personal belief that quality and personal preference of esthetics is the same, and nag about "to much/little detail!".
Failing this, it is well known we have a large portion of basement dwellers, sucking on moms tits for nourishment, and this crowd is all about the price range. These are the guys who will live in total misery, still claiming its their "right" to engage a hobby.
And then theres everything in between, who will straw man every part of the book, they themselves don't like.

Trust me OP, this codex and its models, sucks long before release on just about every aspect. Yet we will see tons of newly purchased armies on wip soon after its release.
>>
>>50364505
Apparently it's only gonna be a few units of each subfaction. Especially since some of them already have codexes, like GK or DW. And honestly I don't see how they could put a decent amount of flavor texts for 9 organizations at the same time in a single codex.
New SoB fluff and units aren't for tomorrow, I'm afraid.

>>50364570
Why the hate anon? Someone peed in your coffee?
>>
>>50364020
Do you think someone at GW saw the TTS episode where the Emperor laid on the custodes on how the should be doing something with their incredbly powerful tech to help the Imperium instead of doing nothing all day?
>>
>>50365046
Nah, won't believe it until they start appearing with lubricated abs and ambiguous homosexual references. Pillar Men theme optional.
>>
>>50365084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

It's not optional... it's mandatory!
It'd be great if GW made an april fools video or something featuring the Custodes and the piullar men :D
>>
>>50364673
I'm guessing that it's a load of Elites choices, stuff that would be awkward to slot in as Allies due to the obligatory Troops and HQ choices. So if you want a random squad of Terminators or Wyrdvane Psykers, you can plop them right in. Sisters of Silence and Custodes will feature, Inquisitors will get a print release again, and if we're lucky, the Sororitas entry will be a teaser for what's coming in a future new codex.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.