[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Shadowverse? It seems to me like the online card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Thoughts on Shadowverse?

It seems to me like the online card game that got potential advantages of a videogame-cards right, namely fast pace of matches and ease of access. At the same time it's not utterly braindead, inconsistent, and horribly managed like Heartstone is.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
File: 30 minutes.png (188KB, 378x525px) Image search: [Google]
30 minutes.png
188KB, 378x525px
>>50360858
Yeah, I know. Thanks for the bump anyway.
>>
You can go to the general but its going to be pretty biased
>>>/vg/160909335
>>
In terms of digital CCG's I thought it was pretty bland and unimpressive. These days the only ones I really care for are Duelyst and Runescape Legends, both of which do things differently enough to be interesting. Most games are just bad Hearthstone or Magic ripoffs (Like fucking Hex. Jesus that game is shameless.)
>>
I'm not sold on /tg/ banning all things electronic. Online CCG should have a home here.
>>
>>50362863

/tg/ is specifically for games that are not videogames. That's the purpose of the board. Shadowverse and HS are both videogames. Magic is a real card game with physical cards, so it's allowed here.
>>
>>50362863
>>50363807

I think there needs to be a degree of nuance here.

It's obvious if something is a videogame and can only exist in a digital format. But an increasing number of games are emerging which are designed to emulate and draw on classic tabletop and traditional game experiences. Just because they're in a different medium, IMO, doesn't change that they're still within the boards remit.
>>
>>50363836
Yeah. That was what I was getting at. The boards aren't perfect partitions of interest. Broadly speaking something can be both a traditional game and a video game, and should have a home in either board.
>>
>>50362191
Would you happen to know how the TES card game is? Haven't gotten into alpha/ beta myself.
>>
File: 250px-Pack_Raptor.png (188KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pack_Raptor.png
188KB, 250x349px
>>50360561
Hex already did that in a much better way
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.