[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rip logan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 17

File: grimnar-vs-magnus.jpg (99KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
grimnar-vs-magnus.jpg
99KB, 750x1000px
GW saying no wolves are safe is real
>>
Arent the Black Dragons wolverine though?
>>
>>50359705
>Implying Grimnar wont win
The fuck?
>>
>>50359705
I don't think so.

>Logan is confirmed to be at Cadia by the end of timeline in the 7th ED codex

This means Logan wins this. Nice art by the way. Logan is doing Russ proud.

And Magnus....so much power and yet cannot BTFO a single marine.
>>
File: 141423232.jpg (36KB, 471x350px) Image search: [Google]
141423232.jpg
36KB, 471x350px
>Daemon Primarch losing to some random marine that isn't a Primarch

what kind of retarded writing is this?
>>
>>50359743
>And Magnus....so much power and yet cannot BTFO a single marine.
When this ends there better be a good explanation for that.
>>
>>50359837
The Axe contains a sliver of Khorne's power. Khorne weapons/relics are known to have anti-magic properties.
>>
File: Draigo vs Mort.jpg (151KB, 1600x461px) Image search: [Google]
Draigo vs Mort.jpg
151KB, 1600x461px
>>50359835
>Daemon Primarch losing to some random marine that isn't a Primarch
>>
File: 141278951981261.jpg (171KB, 743x597px) Image search: [Google]
141278951981261.jpg
171KB, 743x597px
my boy ragnar will be next chapter master
>>
>>50359858
Not good enough. He's just a mook compared to Magnus, or should be.

I know its 40k and that power levels are bullshit but come on.
>>
>>50359871

>comparing a grey knight which is canoically stronger than a custodes to some faggot space yiff

oh come on!
>>
>>50359705
>logan dies
>bjorns murderboner reactivates and he rips magnus's remaining eye out with memeclaw, which ends the incursion
you read it first here kiddos
>>
>>50359716
Ha.
>>
>>50360091
>canoically stronger than a custodes

[citation needed]
>>
>>50360118
Outright stated in a BL novel. It makes sense that a brotherhood of anti-chaos psykers would be more powerful than elite but individualistic bodyguards. I don't know why people get so assblasted about this and think that stronger than custodes = "better stats across the board, would BTFO in a 1v1"

>inb4 black library not canon
>>
>>50360148
>think that stronger than custodes = "better stats across the board, would BTFO in a 1v1"

Then what does it mean? Because right now you got a highly specialized anti-chaos force vs. an elite state-of-the-art bodyguard force.
>>
>>50360091
Logan killed a Grey Knight Grand Master without him even reacting.

Logan > Grey Knight > Custodes.
>>
>>50360091
>Grey Knight stronger than custode
>A wolf lord decapitated a GK Grand Master known for dueling ability before he could even move

Wolves confirmed for greatest warriors in the imperium

Hope heretics are ready to get BTFOd again
>>
>>50359705
Logan is fine. Ragnar, Canis, and Lukas bite the dust (get it?) though.
>>
>>50359743

[citation needed]
>>
>>50359705
Looks like Magnus wrecked his sled. You don't do that. Santa will have his revenge.
>>
>>50359705
>enough power to topple Titans
>become daemon prince, presumably a massive powerboost
>still jobs to Space Wolves
>tfw
>>
>>50360410
The 7th ED Woof codex, you absolute retard.
>>
File: Painted Caladius.png (385KB, 480x376px) Image search: [Google]
Painted Caladius.png
385KB, 480x376px
>>50360148

Grey Knights don't have their own Hover tanks though do they?
>>
>>50360755

Jesus christ you fucking sperg, I am asking for a specific citation not the sauce as I am not about to dig through a whole fucking codex.
>>
>>50360910
The timeline, you absolute retard. Each codex has a timeline. I said by the end of the timeline.
>>
File: 13th Black Cruade (woof).png (100KB, 568x308px) Image search: [Google]
13th Black Cruade (woof).png
100KB, 568x308px
Spoonfeding for the spoon god.

Lets ends this now. Logan lives. End of story. He is at Cadia by the end of the Warhams 40K timeline. Sound and safe.
>>
>>50359705
>old man Magnus shakes claw at cloud while attacking Fenris again

Uhu. I'm sure it will work this time as well.
>>
>>50359705
Magnus is the worst primarch. Everything he has set out to do he has failed.
>>
>>50359705
>magnus is cowering in fear

As expected
>>
>>50360770
What kind of guns are those?
>>
>>50359705
shit art. But at least they tried
>>
>>50359743
>>50361075

>Implying any who wrote the warzone fenris series ever looked at the army books or take them into consideration
>>
>>50361157

Illastus Accelerator cannons firing Heliothermic shells. Think miniature version of the Fellblade's cannons firing trapped Solar Flare shells.

Grey Knights have nothing on that scale.
>>
>>50361189
Well, they have psycannons which even the Custodes don't have. They also have the baby carriers and the aegis power armor. Jokaero stuff too.
>>
>>50359705
what is sniktbub even standing on

or is he just jumping in mid-air while slashing
>>
>>50361234
It looks like he's standing on a cloud.
>>
>>50361241
he's also like, way bigger than he should be now that I notice the tiny marines in the foreground

this picture is hilarious
>>
>>50361075
>he thinks that GW cares about previously established canon at all

Even the Horus Heresy books is a retcon.
>>
Shit, i cant decide if i want to see Thousands Sons or Space Corgis fucked. Cause i hate both.
>>
>>50361247
His head is the size of a guys torso. What the hell is going on.
>>
>>50361234
>>50361241
>>50361247
>>50361262
This is the state of modern GW art. It's just bad all around.
>>
>>50361260
Magnus has already doomed humanity back when he was still a loyalist by wreaking the Emperor's webway project. So he deserves everything bad that ever happened to him.
>>
>>50361248
The 7th ED dex was released the same time as Warzone Fenris book 1. No retcon is coming.
>>
>>50361397
>Magnus has already doomed humanity
>Warns the Emperor about Horus
>He doesnt believe him
>It's his fault
?
>>
>>50361403
wew

GW always retcon everything all the time. Whatever the canon is now it will be overpriced and gone in 5 years.
>>
>>50361411
Leave him be. It'll be out in 2 weeks. He can deal with it then.
>>
>>50361406
>Magnus wreaks the webwaygate project like an idiot
>according to the Emperor this was humanity's last chance at properly ruling the galaxy and defending themselves against any future threats
>the Emperor keeps the webway on Terra locked
>Terra has the Astronomicon is on Terra
>when the Golden Throne fails so will the Astronomicon
>without the Astronomicon traveleling the Warp becomes impossible for humanity because there will now reliable way to navigate the Warp
>humanity will slowly be extinct because the Imperium wont be able to defend anything anymore
>in conclusion Magnus has killed humanity way back in the 31'st millennium with his hubris and he deserves everything bad that happens to him
>>
>>50361145
Have any of the daemon primarchs done anything successfully post-heresy besides Angron? I think he's the only one who actually got out of the Warp and accomplished something resembling a goal before being sent back.
>>
>>50361466
Magnus smashed the Wolve's lab when they almost figured out how to make successor chapters. That's about it.
>>
>>50361471
So basically nothing then considering the Wolves can head to Mars whenever they want and the Mechanicus would happily make a successor for them.
>>
>>50361487
Nah. Space Wolves geneseed only works on people from Fenris for some reason.
>>
>>50361487
Nigga that's literally the problem. The SWs can't make successors for some reason, only Fenrisian DNA is compatible with their geneseed.
>>
>>50361444
>Implying if Emps took Magnus seriously and crushed the rebellion before it began this would still be a problem
>>
>>50361525
No. The problem is that thanks to Magnus there is a gaping hole of endless daemons on Terra that the Golden Throne has to keep plugged up at all time. When that fails so does the entire Imperium. All because Magnus decided to send his faggy little psychic message to the Emperor.

Humanity is now dead because of Magnus butterfingers. Horus betrayal is actually less important.
>>
>>50361416
Screencaps for two weeks later.
>>
>>50361524
Wait when did it become cannon that SW can't have successors? That's absolute bullshit, half the fun of SM is making successors that are little variations of established chapters. Gives it your own personal spin.
>>
>>50361604
It's been canon for quite a long while. They tried to make a Space Wolves successor chapter and they all died because geneseed failure. Space Wolves has distinct companies instead of successor chapters.
>>
>>50361604
Literally years. I started playing in 5th and it was like that back then. Probably goes back even farther than that.
>>
>>50361604
>Dont have successors
>Less than 5k marines in chapter

Lmao that means that Leman Russ geneseed is the most rare among SM chapters
>>
>>50361633
That's still more geneseeds than the Thousand Wrongs.
>>
>>50361604
Since 2nd edition newfag
>>
>>50361671
It wasn't canon that long ago. I swear I've got in a cupboard somewhere a painting guide for 2nd ed (back when the game box came with 2 squads of marines, and a bunch of gretchin and orks) that had suggestions for successor chapters for the main ones.
>>
Was it ever confirmed that space wolves aren't actually 5k, they're just slightly above codex compliant chapter size? Or was that Just the black Templars?
>>
>>50359835
Tsons are the worst kind of cancer.
You call Wolves furries when you dress up like fucking Big Bird.

You call Wolves team killers when Magnus doomed the Webway, and thus, humanity.

You talk shit about Logan, who is as beloved as Dante or Calgar in lore, and his personal and military power makes him the fucking 5 star general of the Imperium.

Talk shit about Wolves fighting against other Imperial factions, when they try to put a stop to the same prideful stubbornness and corruption that led to the Heresy.

Bjorn the Fel-Handed, slayer of pussy in life and heretics in death, slapped Magnus like the bitch he is and won't hesitate to do it again.

Get rekt nerds, for the Wolves are truly too good for the Imperium
>>
>>50361725
Then they are even more fucked
>>
>>50360148
Custodes have better stats across the board tho.
Wasn't it the same series where 3 harlequins kill dozen of custodes?
And orks being all human like ?

Great source.
>>
>>50361604
Lore wise that was Magnus the last time.
Worked well. From a legion of more than 60k to less than 5k for the next round.
>>
>>50359705
There's no way the Thousand are gonna win this or at least come out of it with straight face and dignity, right?

I don't like Red Horntits that much but Ahriman and rubrics are kind of cool and the Thousand Sons in general are one of the most relatable chapters, chaos or otherwise, for Warhammer standards. I know the bad guys aren't supposed to win completely and that Space Wolfs are extremely more popular, but what's the point on having a lame foe for your hero? Chaos doesn't get enough love.
>>
>>50361734
>for the Wolves are truly too good for the Imperium
You sound traitorous there to me.
>>
>>50361444
Wait
How was humanity navigating the warp during the great crusade if there was no Astronomicon ?
>>
>>50361734
What? Bjorn got his shit slapped in. It took five space wolf heroes, constant plasma bombardment and being hit point blank with dreadnought weapons just to hurt magnus, and they still got BTFO. Only reason Bjorn didn't die right there is because the chapter master dynamic entries right onto magnus' head, fight the already fading Magnus, and also gets BTFO. Magnus achieved his goal there, which was to keep the space wolves from creating successor chapters, thus robbing Russ of his legacy. The goal was never to destroy the whole planet, Tsons were still depleted back then and basically threw everything they had left into this attack
>>
>>50361779
The best I think we can hope for is that it'll end in a pyrrhic victory for the wolves, where the Thousand Sons get driven away but not before dragging Fenris into the warp, though the wolves would have enough Fenris civilians left to become a fleet based chapter.
>>
>>50361633
that's wrong though, isn't it?
Isnt
> Wolf Brothers (who were btfo by geneseed error like 13th company)
literally a second founding SW successor chapter?
Just checked lexicanum,
there's even a second possible successor,
> Skyrars Dark Wolves

gtfo newfag,
SW have always had the Wolf Brothers, who are iirc also way over stadard codex chapter strength
>>
>>50361829
I don't think that's gonna happen. I'll like it, mind you, but it's more likely that we're gonna have an "epic fight" where the bad guys lose, flee and everything returns to the statu quo. Fenris is in havoc and both sides have "irrecoverable casualties" but in the end nobody important dies and those casualties are ignored in subsequent material.
>>
>>50361779
>Thousand Sons in general are one of the most relatable chapters
yeah, I can relate to idiot sorcerers who fuck everything up real well

>>50361848
>but in the end nobody important dies
I'm sure a bunch of no-name wolf lords will die, and I'm positive at least one of the finecast/metal heroes will bite it like the space pope did last time.
>>
>>50361848
You're probably right, but if the rumors that they're doing 40k end times is true then it might turn out differently.
>>
>>50361841
Look at the newfag and laugh. Wolf brothers got btfo by the Inquisition and fell to Chaos taking half the SW fleet with them. Try to learn the fluff properly not just from a wiki.
>>
>>50360194
>>50360178

SW, tk'ed a guy under a flag of truce.
>>
>>50361565
>Humanity is now dead because of Magnus butterfingers. Horus betrayal is actually less important.
Magnus haters actually believe this lmao.

Jesus dude the Emperor could have sealed of the breach if it wasn't for the HH. You know the massive galaxy spanning event Magnus came to warn him about. If he'd taken action and not sent half his marines of to get ganked things would have been fine. Magnus comes and sits in the chair, and Emps fixes the hole.
>>
>>50361644
well TS geneseed is a bit ...dusty now
>>
>>50362116
TS can recruit still. Only the latent and non-psykers got rubric'd obviously.
>>
>>50361808

There was, Emperor was managing it while still roaming the galaxy. Later he was upholding it when he was working on the webway project and later whilce combating demons after Magnus made the hole (which was kinda similar as both is based in him being shiny as fuck with psychic light). Now that he's dead he need to be kept in the golden throne to go on .
>>
>>50362131

Yeah, but that also got retconed in the late books. Before it was that the only some ware psychic and those ware made powerful sorcerers, while all the regural ones turned into dust.
>>
>>50361444
To be fair most cases of Imperial citizens getting killed is at the Imperium's proverbial hands, as is their inability to develop new technology for safe space travel. The fall of the Astronomicon would cut off the tyranny of Terra and let human systems become independent. Sure, those that are full blown full retard Planetville tropes where the whole planet is just a factory for making buckets will die off, but anything with any actual value will just get resettled anyway. Lack of warp travel will also massively cut down on human exposure to the warp and reduce the rate of demonic incursion, and at-risk planets will have an opportunity for remission rather than outright Exterminatus.

tl;dr: ABBA-dong was right all along.
>>
>>50360091
Carnac plz
>>
>>50362224
>Yeah, but that also got retconed in the late books.
The geneseed thing? Not that I've read. They can still recruit with their geneseed.

>Before it was that the only some ware psychic and those ware made powerful sorcerers, while all the regural ones turned into dust.
I think that all still happened mate if I understand what you're saying correctly. The Rubric effected all the TS on the planet of sorcerers but only turned the non psykers to dust. the psykers that were strong enough got the power boost. I don't think thats changed sine IA.
>>
>>50362246
>tl;dr: ABBA-dong was right all along.
isolated human colonies means the rise of alien empires, means the extinction/enslavement of humanity as a species

They did this song and dance already in the age of strife.
>>
>>50359835
But abbadon.
>>
>>50361779
>at least come out of it with straight face and dignity, right?

The TS may, but their fandom surely won't. For being fans of a faction all about achieving obscure goals and looking at the bigger picture of plans going in the long run, most TS fans surely do look more like DBZ-obsessed fans that just want their dudes to blow everything up.
>>
>>50362779
>The TS may, but their fandom surely won't.
I really hope my army never, ever gets featured in one of these warzone books.
>>
>>50362042
In that new book about the Emperor he pretty much admits that humanity is fucked because of the webway fuckup.
>>
>>50362779
>that just want their dudes to blow everything up.
Its been 10,000 years. How much prep time do they need?
>>
>>50362881
Some more
>>
>>50361826
C'mon man that's like bragging that it takes 5 toddlers armed with wiffle ball bats to take down a heavy boxer, and they still got BTFO

He's a fucking primarch, ofc he's going to throw down some shit
>>
>>50362896
Apparently. However I can't see how you can dismiss TS fans for wanting a win at this point.
>>
>>50362921
Going by the timeline of the Ahriman series Magnus was still all sharded at that point.
>>
>>50359705
I kinda fell bad for SW players, getting BTFO-ed for a second time by the worst traitor legion
>>
>>50362924
The whole point is that the TS already got a victory during the attack on the fang, but fans are not happy with it because SW are still alive and Fenris didn't explode.
>>
>>50362924
Thousand Sons won because they fucked up the ability for Space Wolves to recruit beyond Fenris and to have successor chapters.

But Thousand Sons are the kind of people making threads butthurt about Prospero because the morons STILL think Magnus is a good boy who did nothing wrong despite his tome of knowledge being one of the most powerful Daemonic artifacts in forever.

Here's an Idea, When did Space Wolves ever get a "Win"

Biggest one I can think of is Biting the Inquisition when they tried to yank the chain too hard.
>>
>>50363020
TS fanboys are fucking cancer

>muh magnus did nothing wrong
>>
>>50361495
then how the hell did Emps make a legion before he found Russ?
>>
>>50362953
Wait, why is Magnus sharded?
>>
>>50363020
>>50363047
I feel like neither of you read that book. Was the most mary sue terrible writing in the favour of the SW.
>Magnus got one thing but it cost him everything forever
>Also Bjorn would have destroyed it anyway lol
>>
>>50363020
Your big red primarch is the worst of the worst.
>>
>>50363064
Magnus haters are fucking cancer

>MUH MAGNUS DID EVERYTHING WRONG
>>
>>50363097
>Daemon Primarch who can simply respawn at will
>Costs Space Wolves their History Beyond Fenris and some of their greatest heroes

See? Exactly. Magnus deals a crippling blow to the Space Wolves that they have never recovered and yet you're whining Magnus didn't invade Fenris and utterly stop the Space Wolves with ease.

Know what? Go ahead. Besides Propsero, name a single time the Space Wolves gained a big Victory on their own.
>>
>>50363047
>Thousand Sons won because they fucked up the ability for Space Wolves to recruit beyond Fenris and to have successor chapters.
then how does one explain Deathwatch RPG, where you can make a SW successor chapter?
>>
>>50363073
I figure that Russ' geneseed was probably pretty average before he landed on Fenris, or that the Emperor anticipated that Russ would land on Fenris and he just sorted it out in his lab.
>>
>>50363133
FFG don't write 100% canon.

Same reason why a Blood Angel can run at like 180MPH.
>>
>>50363073
>how did the most powerful psyker and best scientist of his time manage to do something a bunch of retarded wolfs can't?

it's a mystery anon
>>
>>50363097
>SW already got fucked over and try to fix things up
>only one dude can still manage it
>the others don't believe in what he's doing
>all the chapter gets fooled and runs around achieving jack shit
>they get news of the siege when it's too late and basically because of luck
>the second best fortress in the imperium gets taken over by the small and weak remnants of a destroyed legion and a bunch of cannon fodder
>wolves get fucked up because of their hubris all the time
>magnus kills the entire HQ by himself, bjorn survives by falling off a cliff
>the SW project to fix their flaws is lost forever

BUT IT TOTALLY WAS JUST SW WANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!1
>>
>>50363167
The fact that they can't bring up a single notable Space Wolf Victory besides prospero shows how deluded TSon faggots are.
>>
>>50363183
There is no cure for Chaos. It messes up their brain.
>>
>>50363183
and even on prospero the whole legion supported by sisters and custodes almost got completely destroyed by the smallest SM legion
>>
Seriously all this grey knights are better than custodes is bullshit. Explain why custodes are 2w eternal warrior with str t 5, 4 attacks each and. 2+ armour? That shits on grey knights. Oh but fluff, well in fluff a single custodes takes on 3 captains and wins. Another pegs a rock and explodes an ogryns head. Custodes are literally to space marines what a space marine is to a human
>>
>>50363128
>yet you're whining Magnus didn't invade Fenris and utterly stop the Space Wolves with ease.
>Straw manning this hard
Sigh.

What part of
>Also Bjorn would have destroyed it anyway lol
didn't you understand?

Man I was gonna reply properly then I read this >>50363183
go read your now codex you douche nozzle. Most SM factions would kill for half the fluff you guys have.

>>50363167
Thanks for confirming you didn't read the book.
>>
>>50363183
Really, the greatest SW "victories" are just surviving when they tell someone else in the imperium to cut some shit, something that any first founding chapter takes for granted all the time.
>>
>>50363222
>Thanks for confirming you didn't read the book.

You might need a bit more effort than that anon
>>
>>50363222
>Most SM factions would kill for half the fluff you guys have.

Many do, they're called the Other founding Legions.

Here, let me help you with the big list of SW important parts

>Russ lands on Fenris
>Emperor and Russ do contests
>Russ gets his ass handed to him by Lion for being a brash dick
>Russ gets his ass handed to him by Angron to prove he's a dick
>PROSPERO BURNS, one of the largest legions fights one of the smallest with heavy specialist support and still almost loses
>Russ and the 13th company fuck off
>Magnus fucks over the SW from ever being anything but a one world wonder.
>Space Wolves Learn the lessons of Russ and stand up for the little guy, get beaten so hard it takes Bjorn, one of the most lauded heroes of the Imperium from stopping the Imperium from nuking Fenris, but this in turn causes Logan to be a semi-matyr to the Imperium as he is seen as a fighter of the downtrodden
>Magnus fucks shit up on Fenris 2: Electric boogaloo

Not a lot of Mary Sue actions there, seems more like SW just get punched in the face and take it unlike whiny TSons who STILL cry about Prospero.
>>
>>50363291
>No mention of any of their victories
>No mention of Logan one hitting a Grey knight chapter master
>No mention of getting away with killing the Ecclesiarchy mission
K. I'm done I think. A SW pity party, fucking hilarious.
>>
>>50363208
>Seriously all this grey knights are better than custodes is bullshit.

It's not.
Grey Knights can kill shitchodes with their minds.
>>
>>50363316
There are very few Large victories for the Space Wolves.

That's all in Armageddon. and no Shit, Logan Grimnar, one of the best Warriors in the Imperium, taking out a Grey Knight who was underestimating him? Shocker!

Pretty sure plenty of people have killed Eccelsiarchy missions. That's hardly an amazing feat is it though?

So basically, Space Wolves get their teeth kicked in by everyone Heresy wise and post-Heresy wise, but because Logan is a badass and the High lords leave them alone that makes them Mary sues.

What does that make any other Founding Legion then?
>>
>>50361524
The successor Problem wasn't about the fenris genestock though
>>
>>50363316
The only major campaign they "won" was armageddon 1, the rest is usual codex stuff that any faction gets. They also get worfed by huron.

>a chapter master kills someone
>mary sue

Meanwhile any other chapter master kills avatars or greater daemons for breakfast

>a first founding chapter getting away from enforcing hegemony over their territory

Meanwhile ultramarines quietly gloss over uncomfortable questions to inspectors on macragge or take up arms against the high lords, salamanders let some traitors from the badab war get away with it almost scot free, dark angels teamkill everyone for 10000 years and so on.

Really, just stop the memes.
>>
Prospero had it coming.
>>
>>50359743
You really think pre-existing fluff means anything to GW? If Grimnar wins, it'll because they want to wank him off, not due to any pre-existing fluff.
>>
File: 045928482.jpg (160KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
045928482.jpg
160KB, 752x1063px
I'm coming for you, piss wolves.
>>
>>50363845
I know you guys love the Ultramarines and view Marneus Calgar as your spiritual liege in place of the traitor shitstain failure of a primarch you're stuck with, but stealing their colours?

That's low.
>>
>>50362868
And at that point we just start questioning the writing quality
>>
>>50360148
By their Inquisitor boss who is biased as fuck.

>Beast fluff
>100 percent accurate.

Nice Ork ambassadors and Attack Moons.
>>
>>50363109
What is their rationale? The whole point of the TK is to show how chaos can fuck people over and make them still think it's their only option, they are a legion of victims, not saints to be sure, arhiman is a right bastard at the end, and magnus is now a slave to Tzeentch, but even that evokes pity more then hatred
>>
>>50363968
Here comes the BLIDF
>>
I don't get it, wasn't the point og Magnus's story to be tragic? Why are so many suddenly going out of their way to re-read fluff in a way that makes Magnus utterly unsympathetic?
>>
>>50363316
>>No mention of getting away with killing the Ecclesiarchy mission

Getting away? Logan warned the Ecclesiarchy fleet not to get close to Fenris or he will fire. They tried to force their way in. Logan fired and scared them off.

SM have sovereignty over their home worlds. The Ecclesiarchy has no authority over them or the SM. The Ecclesiarchy were simply in the wrong.
>>
>>50363968
No, he wasn't. Dude was there when Horus fell and he was there Emperor killed Horus. He fought alongside Custodes and Grey Knights. He was one of the Founding Dudes of the Inquisition. Over 1000 years of service. Bias he is not.

>Nice Ork ambassadors and Attack Moons.

Nice Ork Philosophers and Space Hulks, piece of shit Custodes wanker.
>>
Have we reached the point at last, where the fans of every single 40k faction are all insufferable and incapable of seeing the flaws of their faction in or out of universe?
>>
>>50364062
>Have we reached the point at last
it's been like this since 2nd edition at the earliest, and part of why the official forums were such trash
>>
>>50364062
I love my faction precisely for it's flaws.

And everything else.
>>
>>50363925
Nah, the webway was the way of the future for humanity. Magnus ruined that future.
>>
>>50361214
Jokaero stuff?
>>
File: 19020935712351.jpg (10KB, 350x308px) Image search: [Google]
19020935712351.jpg
10KB, 350x308px
>>50363426

>traitors from the badab war

YOU SLANDER THE NAME OF THE LAUGHING AXEMEN

I DEMAND TRIAL BY COMBAT
>>
I think the best part of both factions is how they were both ultimately manipulated by Chaos into having an eternal hatred for each other when both were trying to do what they thought was best for the imperium at the time. So really both factions, and definitely the Thousand Sons, are cool largely because of the other one.

The RPfags are cringe as fuck though. Especially that one space wolf faggot on Natfka.
>>
File: why contain it.jpg (33KB, 333x400px) Image search: [Google]
why contain it.jpg
33KB, 333x400px
>>50360410
Where do these guys come from?
>>
>>50365255
Black Library novels.
>>
>>50365821
Black Library was a mistake.
>>
File: 99810101019_CanisWolfbornNEW01.jpg (88KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
99810101019_CanisWolfbornNEW01.jpg
88KB, 920x950px
>>50365821
If you really want to pick a fight with Carnac that much, he's the one >>50360410 was replying to.
>>
>>50364316
Dude I loved the executioners and they're my favourites from the whole war, but even they knew what they were getting into before even starting.
>>
>>50359896
Nope. Magnus kills him, and makes sure all the yiffs see it happen.
>>
>>50364062
it's a shame really
the weakness of a faction is a part of its identity, like how tau suck at CQC, or how eldars are fragile
or how tyranid sucks

when i begin wh40k, it was with the 4edition and the battle of macchrage starter set, and i really loved both ultramarine, who were getting their asses kicked, and behemoth hive fleet, who was just a juggernaut of doom that went straight forward like a ram, and end up dead
>>
>>50364222
space orangutan that magically produce high tech miniaturised shit, like a combi melta/flamer/plasma the size of a pen
>>
>>50361466
Fulgrim killed Guiliman.
>>
>>50367822
Technically Guilliman is still "alive". But yes, Fulgrim did beat Guilliman.
>>
>>50366985
Nah. Ragnar once again poke his good eye out.
>>
>Logan is on Cadia, 7th edition says it

To all who use this argument. Do you even watch close how GW update codexes after campain books? No? I will tell you. They literally take pages from campain book, copy them and paste to codex, nothing else. For example Chaos Daemons Daemonic Incursion, there are chaos gods psychic dyscyplines and their are writen two times. First as in orginal codex and second in new added pages also the new one has some news powers. They didn't update this disciplines in codex, GW just copy pasted some pages from Curse of Wulfen. So timeline from "new" SW codex means nothing.
>>
Fuck, this thread is utter shit.
Can't yall jusy be excited for plot progression?
You've complained about nothing happening for years and now that stuff starts you fall apart bitching about it?

If I was GW I'd say fuck you all and not bother doing anything new ever again.
>>
>>50368068
>Can't yall jusy be excited for plot progression?
Only idiots would be

>You've complained about nothing happening for years
Only idiots who didn't know what a setting is, did that.

>If I was GW I'd say fuck you all and not bother doing anything new ever again.
With GW these days, I wish you were GW to be quite honest with you mi famila.
>>
>>50367822
>>50367865
Actually no one knows what happened since there was an obfuscating mist.
>>
>>50364001
Because most 40k fans are autistic fanboys.
>>
>>50363845
God I miss the old detailed artwork. This looks like absolute ass. Looks like they literally just saw a kid in a GW with an iPad and went "Oh great! You must be our new digital artist!" and the kid just rolled with it to get some free minis.
>>
>>50368739
This is some fanart shit, not official art.
>>
>>50368828
It looks like the recent official stuff.
>>
>>50359705
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/11/23/wrath-of-magnus-the-big-guy-himself/

Magnus' stats are up. And a tease about his psychic powers.
>>
>>50368141
>change is scary!

You can take your stagnation and shove it up your ass
>>
>>50369881
Well to 40k newfriend. I know you're brand spanking new to the fluff, so you're unaware, but just about nothing GW has changed has been for the better.
>>
>>50364041
>someone mad his Gay Knights aren't getting any Forgeworld Love and Grav Tanks.

Everything you just said doesn't change his experience, its his organization of course he's biased as fuck. Was he there in the Webway War? No.

And you know what, his Grey Knights didn't even fight in the final battle OF THE FUCKING HERESY THAT CHANGED IMPERIAL HISTORY FOREVER. The fucking Custodes did.

So good job BTFO of your own argument.
>>
Space wolves are the ultimate try hard army.

For fucking years they were top tier, no thought at all just take the most op shit and win. Best at shooting and best at cc cause fuck it why not. Out maneuver them? Lol counter attack. Lol true grit fuckit. Our devestators can shoot at multiple targets cause reasons. Then the wolfs ridig wolfs retardation began. I quit years ago. Got real tired of my shitty orks getting rekt in cc, rekt in shooting no matter what.

Maybe the fluff is written that they are the "underdogs" but anyone that played during the 2 editions before flyers can attest they were the most overpowered bullshit that attracted all the Waac arse holes. I've no idea if that's still the case but I am so salty from years of getting my head kicked in I care not and hope their planet gets shat on to the tears and lamentation of all the wolf players.
>>
>>50369881
GW is a wargame setting where the player is encouraged to model and create his own army, not a place for low IQ lorefags to obsess over someone else's characters. I think there's a Warcraft thread you can do that in.
>>
>>50370823
>Got real tired of my shitty orks getting rekt in cc, rekt in shooting no matter what
Orks will almost always get rekt in shooting, and space wolves aren't a push over CC army but orks in most cases should still out perform them
>>
>>50370449
>Was he there in the Webway War? No.

He was there when they fought aboard Horus's ship which was full of Chaotic daemons and traitors. Good job not reading my post you piece of shit.
>>
>>50363346
Grey knights do not have offensive psyker powers tho.
At least none that work against mortals.
>>
>>50374167
Actually, they do. I played DoW. They summon a storm that murderfucks infantry in seconds.
>>
>>50364219
It was one way. Psyker apotheosis is another, big e reborn another...
>>
>>50367322
Nids were strong in 3rd and 4th edition. 5th onwards fucked them up.
>>
>>50374194
>DoW
>>
>>50364219
>Could have just used a Dolmen Gate or any normal webway gate in the Galaxy
>Instead opens a new war front against a race that has lived there for millions of years
Nah it's Magnus's fault cause he ruined that to warn Emps about the war that would actually hurt him.
>>
>>50362013
>Ragnar Blackmane
>being anywhere close to bro-tier anywhere other than in William King's novels
>>
>>50359896
as a Wolf Lord he's prone to rushed decisions and known for throwing his men into the grinder due to his own bloodlust. He's too immature to get such an important role.
>>
>>50374294
There is not enough time for that to come true.
>>
File: tzeentch life.jpg (547KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tzeentch life.jpg
547KB, 600x600px
>>50359705
>>
>>50374382
Ragnar Blackmane is based in ADB's novel about him. He starts out as a jerk but he matures into a considerate bro. Heck, he single-handily packed things up for his chapter with the Flesh Tearer's and fixed his fuck up with the Dark Angels.
>>
File: 1474139578768.gif (33KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1474139578768.gif
33KB, 100x100px
This thread.....my god are you all out to create the worst in /tg/ history?

>Magnus is weak.
Moved an entire chunk of his planet using his power.
>SW have no victories.
See recent history:
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Space_Wolves

>Logan is just some chapter master.
Four wound, 3 hp av 12 chariot with 2+/4++, a power fist, WS 6.

>War on cadia is still cannon
This is the dumbest thing in here, the 13th crusade was retconned all to shit.
>>
>>50361075
Problem with that is it's ALREADY a retcon of the 13th BC.
So reconning the retcon isn't beyond the realm of possibility here.
>>
>>50374462
According to the lore there is. Apotheosis soon.
>>
>>50360910
Holy fuck man. The timeline in every codex.
>>
>>50375651
Magnus also created a warp storm around the Prospero system that's raging for 10k years now.
And he was a good enough fighter to fight even with Russ while obliterating whole grand companies of wulves. Tzeentch had to intervene to fuck Magnus up.

So Magnus was by no metric weak.
>>
>>50366195
What does this have to with Carnac bring right about Necrodermis?
>>
>>50375651
>the 13th crusade was retconned all to shit.

It was dialed back to "just starting". Logan is confirmed by every source since 4th ED to 7th ED to be on Cadia. Leading the Imperial forces when the 13th Black Crusade started.

Deal with it. He won. Magnus failed. The Woofs will stop Abaddon or die trying.
>>
>>50375926
>MUH LOGAN
>MUH CONFIRMED
Cant fucking wait for the yiffs to be btfo.
>>
This thread amuses be because it claims the Space Wolves are these Mary sue win everything bullies who are wanked to all end in the fluff, yet http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Space_Wolves Shows their History as mostly neutral, often with big Fluff Losses padded by many small scale confrontations and victories.

The same people calling Space Wolves Mary Sues in turn start claiming how Magnus was the strongest Primarch ever and then list off tons of massive exploits like >>50375835

I really wonder, are you people just bitter that one of the Few outright victories Wolves got was Prospero? Or are you people who got tabled by Space Wolves when they were good on the tabletop?

As a long term Space Wolf player, I really do question how /tg/ went from hating the writing of the Space Wolves being stupid, to hating the Space Wolves period?
>>
>>50376671
Wolf?

WOLFWOLFWOLFWOLF
>>
>>50376703
This is the type of criticism I understand and myself do.

Hatred of the Wolves themselves though reeks of fanboy bitterness.

Sure I smashed a few armies when Wolves were the top of the top, but I also remember the 3.5 chaos dex being literally the best dex ever invented and chaos armies being unstoppable.

So we can't be whining about cheese either.
>>
File: Great_Wolf_Logan_Grimnar.jpg (221KB, 1024x1357px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Wolf_Logan_Grimnar.jpg
221KB, 1024x1357px
>>50359705
Honestly? I'd prefer if Magnus died. Logan Grimnar is like the Santa Claus of 40k.

He's one of the few Astartes who gives a shit about the common man and he's a mighty fighty viking complete with silly little sled.
>>
>>50376741
>Hatred of the Wolves themselves though reeks of fanboy bitterness.
Blame the Primarch fascination that /tg/ has. Russ was an unlikable cunt, made worse when the whole 'Emperors executioners' meme. The hate for the legion stems from that.
>Russ killed 2 whole legions!
>Russ could kill anyone 1v1 the Emperor designed him that way
>The most Loyal and special and perfect EVA!
Then he jobs to Angron lol. Its no surprise that theyre a target for 'hatred' when they painted a target on their own back. The hypocrisy and special treatment dont help either.
>>
>>50376868
>Then he jobs to Angron lol
he jobs to everyone, to the point that it seems more like he's a jock expy for the nerd authors to get revenge on for bullying them
>>
>>50376902
It's just the worf effect.

He still deserves it though
>>
>>50376868
Russ was exactly what he was supposed to be, Conan the Barbarian in Space.

He was a braggart, a bully and a brute. But he was loyal to those he trusted.

I like Russ in the Horus Heresy BECAUSE he does almost everything wrong except betraying the Emperor, he does what he was told to do, and he's abused at every step that gets him into problems. I think it's what helped him mellow out after the Heresy and what gave him the scope the Space Wolves keep. I mean, Horus heresy writing is shit all around, but Russ's character is hardly the worst out of the Primarch's.

I mean compare him to people exactly like Magnus, who were blown into being these massive colossal larger than life people who the entire universe revolves around. And we have Russ, getting his nose bloodied by damn near everyone but he still tries his best.

That's a damnsight better than people like Angron or Perturabo.
>>
>>50376919
Actually, Conan was much better at always keeping his shit together.
>>
>>50376919
And yet Nikaea. And yet Rune Priests. And yet Emperors executioners.

It leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths when the loud noisy ignorant pushes his way to the front and then declare everyone he pushed over to get there are weak or doing it wrong. Watching him fall becomes entertainment at that point.

Besides Primarchs were supposed to be larger then life. Russ's ego was but eh man himself? He just doesnt measure up to the story's that were pushed about him.
>>
>>50377077
>Nikaea and Runepriests

Emperor gets the Final say

>Emperor's executioners

Because Russ is one of the very select few Primarch's who didn't whine and bitch over petty daddy issues or try to do his own thing in secret.

I think that's the point I don't get, you call Russ a Loud noisy ignorant but he's not the one who banned the Librarians and kept the Rune Priests, the Emperor did.

And The Emperor was the boss and knew a damnsight more than every other Primarch, despite the Primarch's thinking otherwise.
>>
>>50359896

He has no plastic model and his novels are quite old. He's actually pretty likely to be the one who gets killed.
>>
>>50377121
Good post.
>>
>>50377186
Really doesn't help when people call Russ Ignorant, when Ignorance is like the biggest flaw in damn near every Primarch.
>>
>>50377121
>Emperor gets the Final say
But he hasnt said anything about it. They just do it and then refuse to smell the roses. It also hilarious because the rune priests are closest to the TS sorcerers then the librarians.

>or try to do his own thing in secret.
No instead he did it out in the open and never gets called out for it. It's nauseating for people who arnt fans of the SW.

> the Emperor did.
On whos insistence? On whos fears? Russ' criticisms of the TS geneseed flaws are exactly the same thing. Blatant hypocrisy but its fine because they're loyal and special. Pukes loudly

>And The Emperor was the boss
And ordered Russ to bring Magnus to Terra. When he arrives 2 years later with the Imperium down a Primarch, 1 and a half legions and a handful of planets what happens? Nothing. He plays chess with Malcador and they blame Magnus. Not even a peep is made about him following Horus's orders.
>>
>>50376919
>he was supposed to be, Conan the Barbarian in Space.
>He was a braggart, a bully and a brute

Have you read anything to do with Conan?
>>
>>50361841
To bad the wolf bros are all dead due to mutations
>>
>>50377260
Yes?

Conan is all of those, he's a roudy Northman who enjoys life with a hidden cunning streak.
>>
>>50363088
Yeah he got shared during propsoero. The Khan met one of them.

>>50362921
In magnus's defense besides being a shard was that he had spent so much time in the warp being able to do whatever he wanted, he forgot how physics works on theaterial plane.
>>
>>50363167
The Fang only had 1 company guarding it at the time.
>>
>>50377225
>Primarch is Loyal and Honest
>Surprised when the Emperor gives them Leeway.

Here is the thing, blatant butthurt Tson fan. Russ wasn't gathering sorcerous knowledge from across the cosmos and practicing literal Daemon-Sorcery. If the Rune Priests WERE this, the Emperor would have told Russ to disbaned the Rune Priest lodges.

Russ followed the Emperor's orders, and the Emperor told him to also follow the Warmaster.

So again, you blame Russ for following orders, simply because your Favorite Legion fucked up.

This is why Tson faggots are so insufferable, You try and argue Magnus is somehow more knowledgeable than the Emperor.

He wasn't.
>>
>>50373754
>He was there when they fought aboard Horus's ship which was full of Chaotic daemons and traitors. Good job not reading my post you piece of shit.

No fuck off you incompetent shithead, how the fuck was he in a position to compare the fighting ability of the Grey Knights and the Custodes when the GREY KNIGHTS DIDN'T EVEN EXIST THEN?

Custodes have the TRACK RECORD, GAY KNIGHTS DON'T. Period. Read that you matt ward loving idiot troll and prove me wrong otherwise with actual battles that can top the Custodes achievements.

Unless you want to convince me somehow that Draigo was the one who actually stormed the fucking Vengeful Spirit or the Grey Knights had any role in the GREATEST BATTLE OF THE IMPERIUM EVER.

So shut the fuck up, if you actually think that some inquisitor fuck is any sort of authority toward suggesting his test tube special snowflakes are better then the Emperor's fucking chosen. If we were to ask the Custodes how that Inquisitor fought, I'd bet we'd get the same bias too.
>>
>>50377327
>blatant butthurt Tson fan.
Arguing against you makes me butt hurt? Yawn And I thought this was going so well.

>If the Rune Priests WERE this
What about the White scars librarians? Or the Dark Angel Librarian? Were they scouring the Galaxy for sorcerous tombs too? Its funny that you turn it into Magnus's mistakes when that wasnt my point at all. Russ got a free pass that noone else did. NOONE. Instead of being humble about it he told everyone else to shove off and to stand in line.

>and the Emperor told him to also follow the Warmaster
Yeah and I could see a good arguement for that if it had eve been followed up upon, but it hasnt has it? Instead its almost like that what was supposed to happen just without any of the blame being put on to someone. Sorta forming a trend here arnt we.

All the insults seem unnecessary btw.
>Explain this
>Well heres my reasoning
>Your wrong faggot
T-th-thanks.

P.S I didnt say this
>So again, you blame Russ for following orders, simply because your Favorite Legion fucked up.
or
>You try and argue Magnus is somehow more knowledgeable than the Emperor.
>>
>>50377435
>how the fuck was he in a position to compare the fighting ability of the Grey Knights and the Custodes when the GREY KNIGHTS DIDN'T EVEN EXIST THEN?

They existed at the time of the Beast.
The Inquisitor had fought with both Grey Knights and Custodes.
>>
>>50377215
Yeah, all the primarchs have more issues than a newsstand. They are for he most part defined by their flaws. Even Russ is not the simple savage others fancy him to be. He just play the part of one because it's what expected of him.
>>
File: Retarded.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Retarded.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>50377525
>>
>>50364041
>>50360148
>>50377497
I think you forgot that this thread is about the Custodes and the Wolves both stomped the crap out of special psychic space marines just like the Grey Knights. And the Wolves have actually killed grey knights with ease too.

It doesn't look good for your argument m8. To be fair to the Inquisitor, he's not some future psychic who would know about Grey Knight embarrassments like the War for Armageddon etc.
>>
>>50377463
>Yawn
>S-stuttering
>Last part of his post goes apeshit and ignores the post.

Here, let me sum up why your argument is shit.

>Russ follows orders and is open to the Emperor
>Get surprised when he has Leeway with the Emperor's orders.

I mean what? You think the Burning of Prospero wasn't a good outcome for the Imperium? Do you honestly think Malcador gave a single shit about Magnus and his Heretical Sorcerer book club?

So AGAIN it falls back on yes, sure, Russ probably did have a favoured position.

He got that by his Legion not being a bunch of distracted asshats and by not being a whiny dickshit.
>>
>>50377497
He hasn't fought with them long enough to make any rational judgement besides his organization's inherent bias in his own subordinates, the Gay Knights. And we know Custodes have better stats than Grey Knights across the board and all other fluff suggests they are better.

Custodes are better than Space Marines, by what degree is up for debate, but they are better. Even Silver Gear Whores.

>now calm down autistic fuck
>>
>>50377554
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUH CUSTODES HE'S WRONG WRONG WRONG

Face it, Grey Knights are superior.
They are recruited from only the most powerful psykers and have Emperor's genetic material, same as the Custodes.
>>
>>50377595
>his organization's inherent bias in his own subordinates, the Gay Knights.

Grey Knights were unaffiliated with the Inquisition at that time.
The Inquisitor's dying wish is essentially to form that bond.
>>
>>50377599
I've not really seen anything that can judge the Grey knights as superior to the Custodes really.

One Inquisitor saying it does not mean it's the truth
>>
>>50377543
No, really. Russ wanted to get of Fenris and get to be civilized like his dad and brothers. The Emperor told him not to. He prefered Russ and the Space Wolves to remain barbarians. Russ accepted this despite it going against his true desires.
>>
>>50377599
You know who else were the most powerful psykers?

>the Thousand Sons.
Fat lotta good that did them, hence why the survivors got pissed and want payback in OP's post.
>>
>>50377568
Considering I started talking to you about why people dont like the SW on /tg/ I think maybe we've figured it out. Talking to you has made me dislike you so maybe it's just guilt by association. Seriously Bro why all the hate?

>You think the Burning of Prospero wasn't a good outcome for the Imperium?
No not at all. It's a tragedy for a reason. TS got turned to chaos. SW got decimated. Emps lost his chance to fix the webway. Only Horus won Prospero Anon.

Do you think otherwise?

>Do you honestly think Malcador gave a single shit about Magnus and his Heretical Sorcerer book club?
No but I'd expect them to be curious. Maybe wonder where the other legion went off to? Wonder why it went so wrong? Maybe a disappointed Emperor as the only other psyker that could sit on the golden throne has been taken away from him. Do you not see how this would be an important thing?

>Russ probably did have a favoured position.
Yeah and that riles people up. Because he has that whilst showing no qualities that would allow it. They use Mutants and psykers/sorcerers and then look down on others who do the same. For this hypocrisy they are given special treatment.

> Legion not being a bunch of distracted asshats and by not being a whiny dickshit.
And yet others did the same or better and didnt have the same privileges? If you cant understand why that would bother people then I dont know if you were asking this question in good faith.
>>
>>50377609
Sometimes I wish we had a lot more mention of secret Imperial brotherhoods of superhuman warriors, or stockpiles of STC/forbidden tech war machines, etc in the fluff. Just so GW could just stop trying to shoe horn in weird concepts to the existing factions (like all those dark-blank land speeder variants and weapons).

Its just a shame though there isn't enough non-humanoid factions in the game. Basically Tyranids and that's it. We really need more xenos to shoot at.
>>
>>50377740
Thousand Sons were weakly psychic on average, hence why most turned to dust. Even then the Custards needed blanks and the Wolves.

>>50377706
Same genes. Superior souls.
>>
File: embarrassing.jpg (50KB, 460x344px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.jpg
50KB, 460x344px
>>50377734
>>
>>50377751
I don't hate you.

I just find the rampant fanboyism of Tson's people utterly retarded.

Magnus was Ignorant and Arrogant, he read a few books and thought he knew better than the Emperor. THIS is why Propsero burned, THIS is why the Emperor wanted his Legion cut down.

Make no mistake bro. That is why the Emperor went to Russ, he knew Magnus was so full of himself he would NEVER allow the Emperor to talk down to him for his Sorcery shenanigans.
>>
>>50377807
>Thousand Sons were weakly psychic on average, hence why most turned to dust. Even then the Custards needed blanks and the Wolves.
>Thousand Sons
>weakly psychic

Hory shit you are really trolling now huh bud.
>>
>>50360169
>>50361746
He was talking about the Grey Knights as a chapter, not on an individual, one-on-one wrestling match basis. The speech could be written better, but it's also that your reading comprehension is poor.

The Grey Knights chapter is better than the Custodes, because the Grey Knights are basically the only group in the galaxy that can do what they do. Custodites have more raw power, but they're not as flexible, even harder to make and basically always stay on Terra.

To the Imperium, the Grey Knights are a greater force, because they're able to be Space Marines in battles where even Space Marines would fail.
>>
>>50377881
Sons were weakly psychic. The Rubric only turned those with no or weak powers to dust. It turned the vast majority to dust.
>>
>>50359705
>no wolves are safe is real
That would be wonderful!
>>
>>50377879
>I just find the rampant fanboyism of Tson's people utterly retarded.
I barely said a thing about Magnus or the Sons and nothing to defend them. Youre seeing arguments that arnt there.

Your argument for the treatment of Russ as a Primarch is that Magnus deserved it? Wat.

>THIS is why Propsero burned
>THIS is why the Emperor wanted his Legion cut down.
No these happened because Horus was scared of the TS and SW and forced them to fight each other instead of him. This isnt fanboyism, your claims are. How can you miss the tragedy in these events? If Prospero Could have been avoided then perhaps the heresy itself? Alas..
>>
>>50377980
You argue Magnus would have helped the Emperor in any way. That simply isn't true because Magnus was an angry manchild who got pissy when the Emperor told him to stop dabbling in chaos.

Magnus was destined to fall to chaos because he's the archtypical Sorceror.

He's basically Egrimm van Horstmann.
>>
>>50378040
>You argue Magnus would have helped the Emperor in any way.
Could have. Could. We know these characters fate but they didnt.

>Magnus was an angry manchild who got pissy when the Emperor told him to stop dabbling in chaos
Sure he was Anon. Sure he was. This still has nothing to do with the special treatment that Russ and hes legion received. Despite doing the exact same thing that you are calling Magnus a manchild for doing.

>He's basically Egrimm van Horstmann.
Just because GW owns both franchises doesnt make them conjoined. Just influenced. For a start Magnus sort to warn the Emperor not betray him.
>>
>>50359705
>Logan missing his big shot
>yeah take that magnus bet you're scared

These threads always give me the impression that some Space Wolf fans are quite embarrassed of the hobby, so they picked their army based on what they thought was the most "manly and cool" compared to the other chapters, rather than what they actually like. To put it another way, they based their decisions on what other people think more than their own tastes.

This is why, when they are confronted with anything that makes their chapter look bad, they go crazy defensive and desperately spazz out about Dark Angels and Thousand Sons.

I don't collect Space Wolves, but they are a cool army. I just wish their fans were as chill as their army is supposed to be.
>>
>>50377916
Well in the Inquisition's eyes they truly are better than the Custodes for their purposes for the reasons you mentioned.
>>
>>50377849
Nah. This is more along the lines of Russ coming to terms with that there were more important thing in the galaxy than his hopes and dreams.
>>
>>50375102
Yeah there were only like six novels about him (one by, I dunno, WILLIAM FUCKING KING) before ADB's take.
>>
File: 1406853261181.jpg (623KB, 626x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1406853261181.jpg
623KB, 626x1280px
>>50378119
People just need to stop shit flinging each other because of their choice in faction, every faction in 40k is ridiculous and over the top to some extent and thats what just makes it so wonderful

Just wish they'd tone things down with the wolf stuff. Icons all over the place are expected, its 40k if its not covered in skulls its covered in the thematics of its respective theme. But for crying out loud, riding giant wolves? Santa Logan in the wolf-drawn douche canoe? a flier shaped like a wolves head? Thank fuck they at least went with the classic wolf man look with the wulfen not something out of some furries deviantart page but still, is it that hard to be creative GW?

At least we got good old Bjorn for now
>>
>>50377435
>GREY KNIGHTS DIDN'T EVEN EXIST THEN?

The Grey Knights were founded in the HH, you moron.

The rest of your post is moronic. The Grey Knights battle abilities is beyond dispute. While the Custodes were losing dozens of their warriors to 2 Eldar, the Grey Knights were fighting daemons and other xenos proving themselves superior.
>>
>>50377435
>>50382636
and yet they're both still inferior to the Ultramarines, and aspire to Robute's noble teachings with due reverence.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.