[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What happens if you use a vortex grenade... In the warp?
>>
>>50343790
It creates a portal to the super warp.
>>
>>50343797
I know that's the joke, but I'm wondering if there's an actual reason of if this just wasn't ever thought about in the fluff? are they ineffective? do they teleport elsewhere in the warp? Or do you just gather Tzeentch's divided attention?
>>
>>50343797
I hear that that is where Doomrider is currently rocking out, jamming while snorting drugs until he heeds the call to bring the party back to the Warp and from there to Real Space.
>>
>>50343790
Nothing.
>>
>>50343790
The explosion will collapse into two bags of holding.
>>
>>50343874
To be honest, I'd say it creates a portal to real space. But no, there's no fluff on the matter
>>
>>50343790
It opens a gateway into the webway.
>>
>>50344181
So if anyone who had two or more vortex grenades held on to one for too long after pulling the fuss could just easily return.

So the counter to a force using vortex grenades is to give each of your troops one vortex grenade and instruct them not to use it until they are being raped by demons.

With the nature of the warp they might appear somewhere else in realspace and perhaps up to thousands of years in the past/future and struggling with some repressed memories, maybe a wee twitchy but altogether alright?
>>
>>50343790
It probably opens a window to the materium.
>>
>>50344248
In the time it takes them to use the other grenadine they have been murder fucked 57 times
>>
I think if you end up in the Warp, you're in no shape to use grenades of any kind.
>>
>>50343790
You emerge in realspace. There are a few problems with that, such as getting torn apart during transit, emerging in deep space due to fucked up space-time coordinates between real and warp, and being in the fucking warp in the first place.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.