[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 61

File: 1479633210051.jpg (270KB, 1034x775px) Image search: [Google]
1479633210051.jpg
270KB, 1034x775px
Your're a fucking rotor cannon edition

>Freshest Rules:
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Stale PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD

https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Outdated FAQs and Errata:
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
First for Dark Eldar
>>
Second for how do I melee AdMech
>>
I sexually identify as a rotor cannon. My pronouns are brrrt, brrrt and brrrtself
>>
Isn't a bit too early for a new general?
>>
>>50338846
>page 9
>500 posts in
Not exactly too early.
>>
>>50338860
Oh wow din'dt realised it was that far already, ok
>>
Is it bad if you can make the nob in a naut work against Tyranids?
>>
File: Old one eye.jpg (154KB, 910x849px) Image search: [Google]
Old one eye.jpg
154KB, 910x849px
>>50338911
>*deep strikes behind u*
>*unsheathes crushing claws*

Nothin persssonel...green-sskin..
>>
I'm new and almost have all the models I need for this, just short a Kastelan box.

Is this a stupid list or worth running for 1k point matches? 1000 points on the button.

Cohort Cybernetica

Tech-Priest Dominus (1) - 135pts
1 Tech-Priest Dominus: Volkite blaster,Macrostubber,Refractor field,Autocaduceus of Arkhan Land

Kastelan Robot Maniple (3) - 320pts
1 Cybernetica Datasmith: Refractor field
2 Kastelan Robot: Twin-linked heavy phosphor blaster,Carapace-mounted heavy phosphor blaster

Kastelan Robot Maniple (3) - 320pts
1 Cybernetica Datasmith: Refractor field
2 Kastelan Robot: Twin-linked heavy phosphor blaster,Carapace-mounted heavy phosphor blaster

Skitarii Maniple

Skitarii Vanguard (5) - 55pts
1 Vanguard Alpha: Radium carabine
4 Skitarii Vanguard: Radium carabine

Skitarii Vanguard (5) - 55pts
1 Vanguard Alpha: Radium carabine
4 Skitarii Vanguard: Radium carabine

Onager Dunecrawler (1) - 115pts
1 Onager Dunecrawler: Neutron laser and cognis heavy stubber
>>
>>50338955
Man i miss old one eye somethin' fierce.
>>
>>50338824
I can't remember what the Dogfighting stats of the Xipon and Darkstar are. But the former is suppose to be an air superiority fighter, but it's also pretty crap.

But the Leviathan Dread and Contemptor are good too.
>>
>>50338825
Here's your promotion to Sybarite, brother.
>>
You know what I want?

Chaplain Dreadnoughts being universal.
Chapter Master Dreadnoughts.
>>
>>50339011
Well, he's """"""GOOD""""" against Orks at least, and i've punched a Stompa and a 'naut to death in the same game with him.

He's always been my favorite character. Maybe if we ever get a decurion or some non-shit formations he could get some buffs
>>
Are Black Templar players rare? I feel like I'm gonna be one of the only ones.
>>
furry literraly mad that TS BTFO them on so many lever they had to come to prospero with a ratio of 100:1 to even try.

Lemon Russian Confirmed autistic and can only eliminated threat with a full force of 200k Spaces marines.
Even ultramarines can split and still kill something.
>>
>>50339055
>Chapter Master Dreadnoughts

So you want venerable dreadnoughts?
>>
>>50339072

Since fourth edition they seem to just keep dwindling.

There'll always be a core a supporters though, welcome to the world of the Crimson Fists.
>>
I'm about to buy a 1,000 points of nids and I've never played them before. What should I expect? (The models are sexy)
>>
>>50339072
no.
>>
>>50339091
Are Black Templars bad?
>>
>>50339089
Nah. I mean shit like the Red Scorpions, but for my OCDONUTSTEEL.
>>
File: Marines_Malevolent.jpg (20KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
Marines_Malevolent.jpg
20KB, 250x345px
What's the best way to represent a company of these assholes on the tabletop?
>>
>>50339107
They certainly aren't great.
The Emperors Champion is good, but a bit of a glass cannon. Crusader Squads are good for Marine blobbing and Land Raiders are a must/
>>
Only DE and Nids have no decurion. This upsets me
>>
>>50339138
Painting figures to look that way
>>
>>50338955

The fact that he's arriving from Deep Strike doesn't leave me very worried.
>>
File: IMG_3162.jpg (121KB, 943x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3162.jpg
121KB, 943x1024px
New Knight!
>>
GW is over priced.
>>
>>50339144
And Grey Knights...It's okay though, anon. I forgive you. We're forgotten by a lot of people.
>>
>>50339008
That Cohort probably won't be close to dying ever, at all, or even get close to losing more than maybe 1, MAXIMUM 2 Kastelans if the enemy focuses while possibly mowing through most things that dare to cross the unit.

Main drawback will be your ability to hold several control points at once, but you'll have quite the advantage in Kill Points I'd imagine.

If you have all the models (just about) I'd definitely give it a try if I were you. Absolutely love the Cohort Cybernetica myself and try to run it whenever I can reasonably do so. Too bad my store normally runs 850 points and, while a Cohort is possible, having a single unit isn't really the best thing.

Please do try it and report back, though. I really want to run pretty much this same list minus the Dunecrawler myself and don't want to buy it all just to be royally disappointed.
>>
>>50339154
That was the plan, senpai, but I was looking more for suggestions on particular models, units or chapter tactics.
>>
>>50339164
Is that Knightly Grav?
>>
>>50339107

Nah they're not bad, they're probably better off as part of the main codex since they won't get left behind and they'll always get access to new stuff.

Just out of sight out of mind, they have less models than the other standalone chapters also, just one upgrade sprue I think.
>>
>>50338419
>Oh also, another fun fact. GW is updating Bretonnians to coincide with the DLC released of Warhammer: Total War. This means new models, new units. Everything.
how is it a fact if it isn't supported by proofs?
also bretonnia is ded
>>
Maybe I won't go Black Templars anymore. I really liked em but ah well. Maybe I'll go Necrons or Skitarii
>>
>>50339205
Dress as Templars, play as Fists.
>>
>>50339096
Disappointment. I've been playing Nids since 2nd edition and right now they are in the worst state they have ever been. Genestealer Cults which just came out are actually good and some people are trying to breathe life back into Nids by allying in GSC but eventually you'll come to realize there's literally no reason not to just dump the Nids completely and use the points on more GSC.
>>
>>50339107
Yes, they're an army based around close combat with nothing else to boost their shooting so you're stuck trying to get into assault which is hard as shit when your opponent can blast you apart in their turn and your assault phase plus its not like Black Templars have access to some awesome assault unit like Wulfen or Wolf Cav that will just wreck face.

That and the fact that they have no access to a decurion that gives their tactics a boost like the rest of the chapters IN THE SAME FUCKING CODEX leaves you in a spot that is just as bad as it was back in 5th-6th.

Black Templars suck and have sucked shit since 5th ed, I love them but they suck.
>>
Traitor Legions leak when?
>>
>>50339217
Meh, I'll just go Necrons and get a reclamation legion plus a canoptek harvest.
>>
>>50339236
Aw thats pretty dissapointing
>>
File: IMG_3120.png (4MB, 1600x1432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3120.png
4MB, 1600x1432px
>>50339205
Go Ordo Reductor.
>>
>>50339234
Is spaming gaunts a viable tactic, I'm planning on having 60 in a 1,000 point match?
>>
>>50339057
Not a nid player but i really do hope they get something nice and soon. Since y'know, not playing a faction doesn't stop me from liking them/wishing they get cool shit too.
>>
>>50339236
I still like Helbrecht
>>
>>50339238
two threads ago
>>
>>50339264
I don't believe you.
>>
>>50339164
It's not new. We've seen this months ago.

>ending every sentence with !

don'tdothat.jpg
>>
>>50339164
It looks adorably grumpy in a way.
>>
>>50339281
Don't. It was literally "My dad works at nintendo" with "they cost 60 multimeltas and have 5-2x(2+1) Strength and the 1000th Battle of Hastings Toughness"
>>
>>50339264
And i dont belive you either.
>>
>>50339298
It's not new, either. The rules for it have it at 600 points with insanely good stats.
>>
>>50339259
Ehhh, not especially. Using Tervigons and hoping you shit out lots of free gaunts is a bit better, but the problem with Tyranids is all of our melee is too slow to do its job, and all of our synapse except Flyrants is too overcosted and/or fragile, and once the synapse dies it doesn't matter how many gaunts you have.

It's basically Codex: Flyrants.
>>
>>50339138
Take a bunch of allied wyverns
>>
>>50339107
I'm playing them because I love their design, "philosophy" and their characters.

Sadly, they have great unique characters and a sweet troop choice that is really confined by what they get to actually use in the generic SM codex. Helbrecht has a sweet 1-per-game ability, the Emperor's Champion is one hell of a HQ-killer, especially for only 140 points and Grimaldus, while expensive, projects a sweet-ass bubble and is surprisingly sturdy too. Crusaders also let you pack metric fucktons of models and guns and have the biggest fucking Dedicated Transport available for them, meaning Objective Secured on a AV14 box.

Unfortunately, that's where the advantages end.

They don't have any unique banners to give their guys or other chapter relics, their Chapter Tactic is situational at best. Adamantium Will might save your ass every now and then against some Psyker and Crusader can help you get forward faster, sure. Getting bonus attacks is also nice at first glance. Losing the advantage of using Librarians is a big drawback already, however. Add to that that your most important aspect of your tactic, the extra attacks, costs you at the very least 10 points per trigger if a Neophyte dies for swinging with regular WS4, S4 and AP- which really, really doesn't work half the time.

To make things even worse, Crusaders aren't allowed in any Formation since they can bring more weapons and Grimaldus can't join any unit, not even a Command Squad, if he brings even a single Servitor.

They are certainly fun when they do work, but sadly they rarely do. I like running a Land Raider Spearhead with them or some Terminators, but you're still often better off with other Chapter Tactics, even when doing something fitting their style.

Give them a try, see if you like them and don't be discouraged if you lose. They're not 'bad' but the most 'meh' out of all Codex: SM chapters.
>>
>>50339307
>1000th Battle of Hastings Toughness
NERF
>>
Any hopes for Imperial Agents?

I hope they will make ordo xenos character(Helynna Valeria or someone else)
Some new one use weapons for inquisitors.
>>
I still can't decide if I want to make my own codex chapter or use an existing one.

Are there any Egyptian-themed loyalists?
>>
>>50339314
Nope. I got it wrong. It's stats are:

4 large blast str 10 ap 1 shots, av 14 13 12, 435 points.
>>
>>50339334
>Are there any Egyptian-themed loyalists?
Thousand Sons
>>
>>50339333
It's likely just Inquisitors + Assassins + SoS + Custodes. But if they bring models for Valeria and shit, then neat.
>>
>>50339171

For you.
>>
>>50339362
It has nine sub-factions.
>>
>>50339334
Blood Ravens? But seriously, you should homebrew one.
>>
>>50339387
>Egyptian-themed
>Blood Ravens
Nigga wat
>>
>>50339387
They'll need lots of Dreads to match the whole funerary thing the Egyptians have going on too.
>>
>>50339204
But it is. Warhammer Total War is releasing the DLC next year, right. Yet there is already Bretonnians in the game. The DLC is making them playable outside of mods and custom battles. The info of this DLC says they're adding new units, quests and lords.

Furthermore, since Bretonnia is literally mentioned in AoS and their Warhammer World display is empty, just like SoB are, means they're being updated.

You'll see. The reason for the DLC delay, despite all the current Bretonnian models being in the game, is because they're working with GW over the new units.
>>
>>50339387
>Blood Ravens?

Are Space Gypsies.
>>
>>50339403
This is a 40k thread, no one cares about your dead fantasy game.
>>
>>50339333

I foresee some good anti nid/chaos shenanigans to counter the latest releases.

The local nidplayer is wrecking ass with an ever growing cult/nid army
And the Chaos supplement could make a couple of grognards come out semi retirement, which can be a scary prospect for the local meta
>>
>>50339334
Just play necrons or thousand sons.
>>
>>50339375
Ordo Xenos
Ordo Malleus
Ordo Hereticus
Culexus Temple
Vindicare Temple
Calldius Temple
Eversor Temple
SoS
Custodes

Done.
>>
>>50339402

I was thinking of a dreadnought chapter master.

Egyptian was only one of the archetypes I was thinking of anyway.
>>
>>50339257
....I kinda want to take a unit of Thallax and convert them into Chaos Obliterators.
>>
>>50339421
All the assassins are one faction you idiot. So are the three Ordos.
>>
>>50339205

People will appreciate it if you play more obscure factions, they'll be happy to see a fluffy Black Templar army... Necrons, Maybe not so much.
>>
Has anyone actually played Stormcloud Attack? I did and it was quite enjoyable, the Heldrake is a nice model too, though I'd probably rather have had a Ork VS Chaos box since the Stormraven won't go with my Imprial Armies( Dark Angels and Space Wolves).

However Imperial Knights renegade bored me to tears. How about that jungle scout game or the Assasinorium one?

Does anyone actually play these games?
>>
>>50339375
deathwatch
grey knights
sob stories
custodes
silence of the lambs (Adeptus Astra Telepathica)
assassins
inquisition

The last two are up in the air. Possibly stormtroopers. Who knows. I doubt they'll add in any new models, or include rules for named inquisitors without models.
>>
>>50339421
Take a look at the image, the book is thicker than C:SM. It's going to have a lot more than that.
>>
>>50339434
Yeah, cause Assassins never kill each other, right? Also I was memeing, Jesus.

>>50339452
Sisters of Battle are getting an update in March, so they won't be in there. Why would they combine Deathwatch, GK and so on into a single book when they already have unique codexes?

>>50339461
Then this is making me worry that it's turning into AoS's Battletomes.
>>
>>50339375
1. Inquisition
2. Sisters of Battle
3. Grey Knights
4. Wyrdvane Psykers
5. Stormtroopers
6. Deathwatch
7. Assassins
8. Sisters of Silence
9. Custodes
>>
File: 615465165161656655.jpg (195KB, 612x922px) Image search: [Google]
615465165161656655.jpg
195KB, 612x922px
>>50339198
Star Phantom chapter tactics and use the Anvil strike force to bring a ton of precise artillery.

++Thought of the day++
Danger is always close.
>>
>>50339489
>Sisters of Battle are getting an update in March, so they won't be in there
Nigger we have photos of the white dwarf. They're in the book. All of the ones I listed.
>>
Has GW figured out how to Black Friday yet?
>>
>>50339403
>The info of this DLC says they're adding new units, quests and lords.
green knight, morgiana le fey and that other literally who, also pilgrims, grail reliquiary, and other minor stuff; there're not enough charlemagnes to spend on units GW DOES NOT INFORM its partners about and don't even fall under the part of the IP creative assembly has the rights to use (fantasy and age of sigmar are sold separately).

bretonnia is not mentioned in aos, *generic fantasy human faction from the main human city* is.

go back to the lewd elves.
>>
If I was to make a BA army but just use C:SM, would people think it's cheesy bullshit?
>>
>>50339489
Kek, Sisters are in that book, actually.

They're not even on the cover!
>>
>>50339175
I'm kind of torn honestly. On the one hand, what is even going to be killing any of those Kastelans? On the other hand, what if it just gets kited all over and the enemy wins with points errytime?

The major plus of the setup is that Skitarii Start Collecting and 2 Kastelan boxes gives you all you need, so it's a 'cheap' army. I don't really know about the Onager however. I added it because I have one and it's nice, but the Cohort has so much firepower I'd almost rather have 2 Dragoons to be cavalry support and add the mobility the cohort doesn't have. But the points are hard to wrangle and I don't own 2 Dragoons, which are pretty pricy models.
>>
File: 20161120_192003.jpg (992KB, 1280x1201px) Image search: [Google]
20161120_192003.jpg
992KB, 1280x1201px
>>50339590
>mfw

Jokes, I'd call you a faggot but withhold judgement on cheesiness until I saw a list.
>>
>>50339566
Then why have they delayed it to next year then? Adding a few new units in shouldn't take months.

As for your "GW does not inform". This is incorrect. Deathwing has been created with GW supervision.

>>50339511
>>50339603
So we're turning into AoS Battletomes? Neat.
>>
>>50339590

No-one would mind, but don't do it. BA lose a tonne of their flavour without stuff like Death Company or SangPriests.
>>
>>50339566
>literally called Bretonnia
>b-b-but that doesn't count!! generic!!!

LEL.
>>
>>50339652
>So we're turning into AoS Battletomes? Neat.

Grand Alliance style Faction groupings, I think.

We've heard rumours about that happening for a couple of months.
>>
>>50339590
Why would you do that? All you gain access to is Thunderfire Cannons and Stormtalons. I can't remember if Master of the Forge exists any more.
>>
Why do eldar lose every semi-important battle?
>>
>>50339652
No, I think that they're reducing Sisters stuff, making new models for what they have, and making them ally-tier like they originally were.
>>
Schrödingers Sisters
>>
>>50339683
Well, I don't care as long as SoB get a proper separate codex.
>>
>>50339636
From my experience testing Cohort Cybernetica in Tabletop Simulator with a friend, I have yet to see a single one killed or even lose more than one robot, and that was in 1500 point games. I highly doubt you'll lose due to being wiped out.

Your main weakness really is just mobility and area control. Around 2/3rd of your army is a super tanky deathstar that barely anything in that point range will be able to take down, though that leaves you with a glaring weakness in not having a lot of things to capture points with.

I'd shove as many capture units in there in addition to the Cohort as you can. Distract and annoy your enemy with your small troops while obliterating with your big robots.

Would maybe even consider just running more infantry instead of Dragoons just to have more versatility at hand, even if it's slower.
>>
>>50339694
Are you suprised that GW does not use common sense and giving somewhat popular race some support? What are you new?
>>
>>50339694
>get a proper seperate codex
Mate, they're not. They're a minor faction in the new book.
>>
>>50339681
Because despite their powers of foresight, and what they'd like to think, they arent actually all that smart.
>>
>>50339690
>>50339683
>>50339694

I don't care as long as they're gettng new models.
>>
>>50339719
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. GW WOULDN'T DO THIS TO ME. NOT AFTER ALL THIS TIME. FUCK YOU, LYING SCUMBAG.

>>50339716
No, I'm not new, that's the problem. Why does GW never fucking learn? I just want a separate codex. New models. That's it.
>>
>>50339737
That they likely are.
>>
>>50339590
They are a codex adherent chapter.

>>50339653
Makes you wonder why people even played BA in the past, when priests were just apothecaries and death company just a special rule, rather than a unit you bought.
>>
>>50339716
>somewhat popular race
in what universe are SoB a "somewhat popular race"
>>
>>50339726
My filthy human detector is of the charts. Space smurfs with toilet seat as they insignia that percive themself as perfect won everything.
>>
>>50339751
In same one they got actual update they are not that bad. Comon nuns with guns are awesome
>>
File: FirstCursePiP+%25282%2529[1].jpg (378KB, 1600x691px) Image search: [Google]
FirstCursePiP+%25282%2529[1].jpg
378KB, 1600x691px
>*teleports 3 inches behind you*
>*unsheathes 80 ws6 rending attacks not even counting the warlord who can't be hurt in melee*

heh....nothing personnel...kid
>>
>>50339746
I actually like the IA codex idea because then I can field a multi-branch, all in one, Inquisition Army.
>>
>>50339744
Seriously mate, just check the book's description. They're listed as a minor faction in it.

>>50339751
This. SoB never sold well. They were to be squatted until Andy Chambers pulled strings to get them into Codex: Witchhunters, and still didn't sell well.
>>
>>50339652
>Then why have they delayed it to next year then? Adding a few new units in shouldn't take months.
priorities, the team making flc is the same making dlc, of fucking course they are more interested in pushing the dlc first

>Deathwing has been created with GW supervision.
and yet, surprise surprise, the genestealer cultists have little to nothing in common with the ones GW released in the same period and considering how GW cares about its stuff being portrayed as close as the models being sold recently, on top of the care to details of streum on studio, means the concepts and the intentions of GW about cultists where not shared.

you're supposing things are way too complex
>sos: we want more variety of enemies, gw, can we put genestealer cultists?
>gw: k sure whatever

>gw to himself: genestealer cults sell, we should tote wait to release them close to that game also featuring them
>>
>>50339751
The fact there are like 3 different 3rd parties making proxies for them, I would say they're more popular than you think.

Just because you don't see people spending $100 on 10 Battle Sisters which are monoposed all metal and playing them as an army, an army with mediocre at best stats, doesn't mean they're not popular.
>>
>>50339774
I'm an invisible wraithknight, enjoy being stomped on.
>>
>>50339144
>>50339174

I see how it is.
>>
File: kill.jpg (26KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
26KB, 396x385px
>>50339779
Where is this description? I don't see no description. STOP LYING TO ME.

>>50339780
I'm talking about the new weapons which aren't on the tabletop or fluff. But likely will be.
>>
>>50339806
Iirc, anon leaked it. That or Atia.

Don't judge me, I'm waiting for my pizza.
>>
>>50339818
Dont we all anon?
>>
>>50339806
“IMPERIAL AGENTS
Loyal sons and daughters of the Imperium take heart, as whilst the Ruinous Powers may seek to be in ascendance as the year wanes, the God-Emperor’s most righteous agents stalk the stars ready to enact his will.
Codex: Imperial Agents contains nine subfactions of the Imperial war-machine, from agents of the Inquisition to Wyrdvane Psykers of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica to reinforce your armies of the Imperium. After all, Deathwatch Kill Teams and Imperial Assassins are just as likely to be found working alongside regiments of the Astra MIlitarum or Space Marine strike forces as they are working by themselves, giving the Armies of the Imperium increased tactical choice and scope to conquer any foe.
Within this volume you’ll find background and rules for using nine smaller factions alongside your existing armies of the Imperium, from the Grey Knight Terminator squads to the BATTLE SISTERS OF THE ADEPTA SORORITAS.

It's in the new WD, anon.

It's happening.
>>
>>50339806
>Where is this description? I don't see no description. STOP LYING TO ME.
white dwarf
>>
>>50339836
So new GK codex is rolled into Imperial Agents or just same thing in a different book?
>>
Has anyone tried this scheme on Tau, how does it look in meatspace?
>>
File: kill cry.jpg (50KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
kill cry.jpg
50KB, 500x486px
>>50339818
>Iirc, anon leaked it. That or Atia.

THAT'S YOUR SOURCE? I REFUSE TO BELIEVE. GW WON'T DO IT TO ME.

>>50339836
God dammit, I got that book today but didn't open it. Why you gotta hurt me GW?

>>50339837
Fuck sake.
>>
Planetary Onslaught e-pub please.
>>
>>50339846
I really don't know, but from the sounds of it, it's a single unit, so you can field just that unit as part of your army.
>>
>>50339836
Wait a sec.

>from Grey Knight Terminator squads
>to the Battle Sisters of the Adepta Sororitas

HAHAHA. You guys have misunderstood. Remember how Inquisitors can request ANY FORCE to serve with them? This is a dex for the ability for Inquisitors to request Battle Sisters (note, Battle Sisters, not their other units) or GK Terminators.

You guys have misunderstood LOL.
>>
File: 1479736747214.jpg (456KB, 1208x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1479736747214.jpg
456KB, 1208x1202px
>>50339848

Calm down, ya insane madman
>>
>>50339865
>says increasingly nervous man
>>
>>50339865
GW is torturing us
>>
>>50339667
How does that even work in 40k tho.

Literally the only Grand Alliance in 40k is the Imperium. Everyone else is pretty much in it for themselves.

The "Grand Alliances" would literally be

>Alliance of Imperium
>Alliance of Eldar (2 whole factions and harlequins)
>Alliance of Chaos (2 whole factions full stop)
>Alliance of Xenos (5 factions, oh also Necrons, Tyranids, Tau, and Orks all get along now for some reason)

Why not just keep the allies matrix?
>>
>>50339661
you likely don't know what you're talking about if you think bretonnia is referenced anywhere in aos.
they are called free people; bretonnia is the name for the legacy warscrolls supposed for "your dudes" or playing with the fluff of the old world.
>>
>>50339883
>>50339884
Screencap my post. We've all misunderstood. It's cool guys. Don't worry.
>>
File: brets.jpg (67KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
brets.jpg
67KB, 528x960px
>>50339897
????
>>
>>50339903
I mean original rumour for this did say Teaser Release of Plastic Canoness.

So maybe more later in their own Codex.
>>
File: IMG_3161.jpg (26KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3161.jpg
26KB, 600x620px
>>50339848
>>50339865
>>50339903
Accept your fate and be devoured by the Colossal Squig.
>>
>>50339922
Yeah. This makes much more sense as Ordo Malleus requesting GK Termies, Ordo Hereticus requesting Sisters of Battle and Ordo Xenos requesting Deathwatch.

Not entire armies, just small forces.
>>
>>50339806
>I'm talking about the new weapons which aren't on the tabletop or fluff
like the vengeance grenade launcher from space marine?
wait
>>
File: Polished-Turd[1].jpg (89KB, 861x533px) Image search: [Google]
Polished-Turd[1].jpg
89KB, 861x533px
My prediction:

Codex: IA is literally going to be "Codex: Grey Knights, oh also here's a half-baked SoB update with no new kits/units and MAYBE MAYBE plastic sisters, oh also here's some rules for misc imperial units thrown in to make this piece of shit look like it's better than it is"
>>
>>50339933
Different universe, bro. Titus isn't the 4th Captain either.

But they did it with Fire Warrior and Rail Rifles.
>>
>>50339944
No. It's literally going to be this >>50339932

The tripfag who said SoB update has been right pretty much as far back as I could go in archives.
>>
File: IMG_2780.jpg (76KB, 459x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2780.jpg
76KB, 459x424px
>>50339932
>>50339922
Remember that Orders Militant are no longer canon.

The only SM chapter the =][= can rely on now are their personal chapter, the Red Hunters.
>>
>>50339932
And that's also why there's an Inquisitor on the cover.
>>
File: 1476420904295.jpg (5KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1476420904295.jpg
5KB, 124x124px
>>50339681
Because they're fucking faggot anon

Eldar genocide best day of my life
>>
>>50338786
Had an interesting thought.

Could you take the Militarum Tempestus formations from the Guard codex (ie with Guard orders and such)? They're all in the Guard codex. MUST you take those formations from the MT book?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-22-01-16-49.png (559KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-22-01-16-49.png
559KB, 1920x1080px
>>50339917
guess from where that's excerpted?
legacy warscoll compendium: for playing free people (same faction as the new empire) or recreate battles in the old world.

bretonnia is never ever referenced in all of aos.
>>
>>50340003
Exactly. Good. GW aren't that cruel.
>>
>>50338839
Vanguard + infiltrators to reduce 5 different stats
>>
>SoB are actually getting an update

s-surely we're coming soon, haha r-right guys?

r-right?
>>
>>50340015
Not yet. You'll see anon, you'll fucking see.
>>
>>50339681
Fate keeps telling them they have to job hard to avoid even larger disasters.
>>
>>50340026
That guys art got into Shield of Baal. It's probably the best 'nu-art' that GW has done. Outside of the odd pictures in Angel's Blade and so on.
>>
>>50339952
>Different universe, bro.
The IP is the same.
The addition of a weaponry is different from the addition of a character.
>>
File: 20161120_192040.jpg (573KB, 967x801px) Image search: [Google]
20161120_192040.jpg
573KB, 967x801px
>>50339847
Fucking gay, like literally everything Tau ever had been.

>mfw a Tau player was weeaboo near me, like all of them are
>>
>>50340071
Yeah? But different universe. Shit was created because it wasn't the same universe. But Deathwing has at least two new weapons and has Gav Thorpe writing for them and GW overseeing the development of the game as well.

So I'm more liable to believe GW will add these two weapons in some form.
>>
>>50340027
I'll see fucking nothing because you are a disillusioned fuckhead and bretonnia is dead.

The name on a legacy warscroll means shit.
Not being displayed means shit.
The FLC being delayed along the DLC means shit.

Now either post tits, proofs or go meaning shit somewhere else.
>>
Are Space Wolves worth it?
>>
>>50340121
Not an argument. You'll see come 2017. I'm going to screencap your post. If you could also say "Bretonnia won't be updated at all" I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>50339952

Is there any date in the game that tells us when it takes place?

More than likely it's just before Ventris' time.
>>
>>50340121
>so mad he types meaning not memeing

WEW LADDIE.
>>
Land Raider Rotarius-160 pts
One hull mounted rotor cannon, two sponson mounted TL rotor cannons.
>>
Imperial Agents with a SoB unit in it Christmas. Major SoB Re-Release with Codex and all new plastic shit in Jan-Feb. Bye.
>>
>>50340144
Sorry, I got it wrong. He's in charge of the 2nd company in the game. The game has him defending Graia Forge World, which fell in our universe.

>The Space Marine video game takes place in a parallel Warhammer 40,000 timeline where the Ultramarines 2nd Company is commanded by Captain Titus rather than Cato Sicarius although the events are the same.
>>
>>50340161
We just worked that out. Those other guys were just memeing to upset Pepeanon.
>>
>>50340116
How stupid do you have to be to believe that a different ultramarine captain led a universe to create an exclusive weapon?
Or that being from a "different universe" holds any weight when it's legally included in the IP and can be used freely if so desired.
or that GW will go through the efforts of new kits for dark angels for "new weapons" that can be summed with "storm bolter with shotun shells" and "rapid firing plasma cannon" that even in deathwing have little to no visual differences to the standard patterns?
>>
>>50340154
We have rotor cannon anon... but what about rotor rotor cannon?
>>
>>50340199
I can completely understand why even videogames developers couldn't bring themselves to have you play Sicarius.

Fuck that guy.
>>
>>50339870
When GW decides to finally go back to the more confusing allies chart, Codex IA is gonna be a tough one to sort.
>>
>>50340199
>>50340227

I'm still not convinced it doesn't just take place in like M39 or something.
>>
File: 1476707728219.jpg (53KB, 855x377px) Image search: [Google]
1476707728219.jpg
53KB, 855x377px
>>50340141
Bretonnia won't be updated at all.

screencap this.

2017 is about dark angels, the fallen, sisters of battles, talons of the emperor, dwarfs and tzeentchian releases for aos.
>>
I was thinking at christmas I would get the Start Collecting Space Wolves box just to start me off, and if I like em I might get the new battleforce coming out
>>
>>50340212
No, the point is, it's a different universe so there is less need to adhere to 'canon'. That's why, anon.

And yes, Storm Bolter with Shotgun Shells and Rapid Firing Plasma Cannon could easily be added to a DA kit.
>>
>>50340256
Done. Cheers. You'll be eating your words, faggot!

I know you're likely right, but being an anon allows me to never have to admit being wrong, don't you wish I was a tripfag user now? :3
>>
>>50340256
They gonna be included in "Codex: Agents of Order"
>>
>>50340213
>take an army of nothing but max rotor cannon 1k sons
>in rotor cannon land raiders
>and rhinos with rotor cannons
>and take a renegade knight with double vulcan mega bolters
>>
>>50340259
>And yes, Storm Bolter with Shotgun Shells and Rapid Firing Plasma Cannon could easily be added to a DA kit.
They already are :^)
>>
File: le delete this meme.png (235KB, 525x716px) Image search: [Google]
le delete this meme.png
235KB, 525x716px
>>50340284
That's OUR gimmick, traitor!
>>
>>50340213
So you mean a rotor cannon which is made up of 6 rotor cannons? So 36 barrels?
>>
>>50339888
Pulling from the model showcase from the 7th Edition BRB:
The Imperium (self-explanatory)
Xenos (Eldar/DElder, Orks, Tau, Necrons, Tyranids)
Forces of Chaos (CSM, Daemons)
and maybe if we need a 4th faction The Threat Within (Genstealer Cults, Traitor Legions, a return of Lost and the Damned)
>>
How the fucking fuck do you people pick a fucking faction and stick with it? I've spent the last 6 months trying to decide who to fucking buy.

>Eldar are cool but "waaah muh cheese" and the "won't ever get a game" meme
>Dark Eldar have the best models but apparently will never ever ever win a game
>SoB have the whole fire and brimstone thing going for them, but lolnoupdates and the models are all trannies
>CSM would be neat if they didn't fucking suck and if the renegade groups I like had rules
>Renegades and Corsairs are both FW so "lol no games 4 u fuckin cheesecunt"
>Grey Knights apparently suck and everyone hates them because of the 5e Wardex
>IG blobs are pretty neat but fuck painting 100 of the same guy just to lose
>SM have a few interesting chapters but the ones I like are all FW; see above
>AdMech/Skitarii models and fluff are awesome but no transports and no teleporting is not really my style
>Nids rules suck ass and aren't "your dudes"-able
etc

just kill me. This is what I get for taking memes seriously.

The last time I played a game of 40k was 6 years ago and when I started back then I just walked into a store and bought the first model I thought looked cool. That was easier. Unfortunately my old models were destroyed by a combination of younger siblings and a dog (I don't live at home now though so I'm sure stuff will survive this time).
>>
>>50340268
not really, I prefer talking with anons, it makes things softer and comfier
gotta sleep now, good night anon, or good morning, idk
>>
>>50340372
>>Dark Eldar have the best models but apparently will never ever ever win a game

Stopped reading there. They can rape shit with poison.

>SoB
Update soon and there are sexy 3rd party proxies.

And nobody will care about you using Forge World Chapters unless you go Red Scorpions and run Loth.
>>
>>50340384
Good night, anon. *kiss*

no homo
>>
>>50340333
I can get behind this
>>
>>50340333
absolutely devilish. I had rotor canon in another rotor cannon idea in mind. Gw will make it mark my words
>>
>>50340398

I mathhammered it a few weeks ago and it takes a ridiculous amount of time for DEldar to kill a Wraithknight. Between poison and Dark Lances it's still like multiple turns of shooting from 2 - 3 times as many points, assuming it doesn't shoot back and kill you.
>>
>>50340372
winning isn't and shouldn't be the focus for choosing an army

in the end, unless you're going to tournaments, just pick someone cool. having fun painting your models and liking their fluff is more important than creating the best meta builds, because the best meta builds are boring often (see all flyrants nids). people won't care about choosing a disliked faction if you're cool about it.
>>
>>50340473
Well, you're at the stage where you need to work out if WAAC is more important than the models and hobby.
>>
File: 1479717286796.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479717286796.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
I saw this on another board. What does it mean?
>>
File: everybody does the PANIC.jpg (89KB, 448x302px) Image search: [Google]
everybody does the PANIC.jpg
89KB, 448x302px
>>
>>50340489
>>50340497

Look anons, I didn't mean to give the impression I'm intending to go all WAAC. I'd be okay with losing 50, 60, 70% of all games. No problem. But if I can't even win a casual game because I picked a codex that doesn't sell well and so doesn't get cheesey formations, then it kind of ruins a portion of the hobby. I like painting minis but I'd also like to play once in a while with my $500 of toy soldiers or whatever.

>tfw I've written pages of fluff for potential armies in almost all of the factions I listed above

I really need to just pick one.
>>
>>50340539
But if there is no wolves on Fenris, how can they lose wolves?
>>
>>50340372
is this pasta? Tastes like pasta
>>
>>50340552
Space Wolves.
>>
>>50340545
Whatever army you pick there's no way to know how they're going to perform a few years down the road, at which point you will STILL have your models (if you're not a dipship). Pick your favorite army, you're in it for the long haul
>>
>>50340545
If you're that far into it, why not just assign a number to each and then roll a D-Whatever and go with the result?
>>
>>50340545
Okay. Then this is really simple.

What models do you like the most? If I was you, I'd go with Imperial Guard. Why? Because it has the most options. Yes, lots of the options are Forge World, but most people won't give a shit since they're usually crap.

But out of all the ones you listed? I'd go with Ad Mech based on what you said. This is because you said you like their fluff and models. You can't transport yet. But when IA14 comes out, you will be able to. Again, yes, it's FW, but nobody will block you using transports for AdMech.

Furthermore, they'll likely get transports anyway.
>>
If I convert a bunch of ad mech into dark mechanicum and want to play them BB with my CSM's, would it be a dick move not to let me?
>>
>>50340524
Google is giving me cyak blyak signals in response.

I'm going to assume it's some cheap 40k fan that slapped pepe on a marine and that either pepe or that peculiar version of pepe's face is called apustus there.
>>
>>50340539
Savage as fuck.

Who are we kidding, the Space Yiffs will mke it out alive and well either way.
>>
>>50340587
I don't think most people would care if you put this to them.

>>50340597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxgH4F-6GEc

THIS IS A THING. WHY?
>>
>>50340552
They are not going to lose wolves, but lose fenris.
>>
>>50340587
If you're just using normal AdMech rules then yes, it would be a dick move to not let you combine them with a factually weaker ally than what they are normally shipping with.
>>
>>50340572
>>50340619
that's not going to happen.

does anybody have those 5 short stories about the War on Fenris to download?
>>
>>50340611
>>50340597
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/apu-apustaja

Fuck sake.
>>
Please emperor Khorne nurgle tzeech slannesh isha and numerous other dont let endtimes 40K edition a thing
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>50340585

This is fucking genius, I'm doing it. Will report back with results.

>>50340586

I thank you for your constructive criticism, anon. Instead I have decided to go full retard and do what that other anon suggested.

>>50340579

Also a good point, I hadn't considered fluctuation over time

>>50340562

No I just wrote it, thanks for attributing such value to my work that you think someone might repost it.

I hope my dice roll email thing works, I've never been able to figure it out before

1 = Craftworld Eldar
2 = Dark Eldar
3 = Corsairs lel
4 = Grey Knights
5 = Admech/Skitarii
6 = Thousand Sons
>>
Has anybody got that

>Bae come over the Inquisitor isn't home

picture?
>>
File: lataus (19).jpg (22KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
lataus (19).jpg
22KB, 319x331px
>>50340524
>>50340611
"Apu Apustaja" is retarded finnish version of Pepe. Quite recent all in all. Even I cant really figure it out how this shit started.
>>
>>50340634
>that's not going to happen.
The sky is not falling!
>>
>>50340656
40k End Times is happening, but it isn't ending. Instead of 5 mins to midnight, it's 1 min to midnight.

There is no 'Age of the Emperor' coming. Please stop moaning. WHFB was not saveable in it's original form. AoS has at least saved it.
>>
Space Marines: Eternal Crusade Supplement or Box Set with new Black Templar Formation when?

>implying ever ;_;
>>
>>50340663

Well if anyone ever bitches at me for running cheese elves I will tell them it's not my fault and a random number generator made me do it :^)

We [/spoiler]_________Black Guardians___________[/spoiler] now
>>
>>50340473
Wraithknights live in a specific place that completely fucks over Dark Eldar.

If you want to keep most of your army, you can still ally in Craftworld or Harlequin cheese to deal with it.
>>
File: fenris-bombardment-wulfen.jpg (108KB, 1200x406px) Image search: [Google]
fenris-bombardment-wulfen.jpg
108KB, 1200x406px
>>50340679
On the contrary the ground is being lifted up
>>
>>50340675
You can't kill things if they never existed, anon!

>implying they aren't all locked up on our spaceships
>>
>>50340699
you done goofed anon
>>
>>50340706
>planet's crust literally being blown off into orbit
I know 40K art tends to have a lot a crazy shit, but holy fuck
>>
>>50340699
Lookin' forward to seeing your army anon. Have fun.
>>
so i want to get into warhammer and i thought the new traitor legions codex supp looked cool

should i get dark vengeance to start getting chaos? i wouldn't mind the extra army of dark angels to give to my bro to play and it seems like a solid deal
>>
File: Ulthwe Black Guardians.jpg (149KB, 889x898px) Image search: [Google]
Ulthwe Black Guardians.jpg
149KB, 889x898px
>>50340699
>>50340713

fuck, lel. I have failed momentously. Off to a good start.

Here's a picture to make up for my going full retard

>>50340724

Thanks anon!
>>
Anybody got the short stories

>The Lost King
>The Young Wolfs Return
>Lying in Flames
>The Broken Crown
>Infernace
>Wolf Trap
>The Wild King

stories.

>>50340732
>>50340699
CTRL + S faggot.
>>
So what would it be like if they included a Shokk Attack Gun profile that fired a random grot through the warp, causing it to emerge in a vehicle's cockpit, thus causing the vehicle to veer with a D6 scatter?
>>
>>50340732
I have done same thing myself. Also welcome to the eldar master race. Eldar are best
>>
>>50340720
Probably just ice floes dood. This is Fenris.
>>
>>50340778
How the fucking dare to touch home of space yiff
>>
>>50340686
>WHFB was not saveable in it's original form.
surely the swirling entities of the void didn't allow GW to update all the rules at once and make them scalable, or free, or support a tournament scene, or sell discount bundles.
a sacrifice was intrinsecally unavoidable.
>>
>>50339008
My only real frame of reference for these things are "What if they fought my (50/50 armor and infantry IG) list"

Results:
Well my infantry is fucked, but my vehicles can kill the crap out of that single Dunecrawler and spend the rest of the fight whittling down models and capping objectives.

I recommend finding something more AT-ish.
>>
>>50340792
Nah. Not when they wanted to make a Order version of Chaos Warriors.

Who knows. It's done now, anon...
>>
At least we're getting these fantastic new models to mitigate the TS vs Wolves shitposting thats going to consume the 40k threads when battlezone fenris pt 2 comes out

Even though I play spacewolves (fuck the wolf shit I'm in it for the viking terminators and axenoughts) I'm going to start a thousand sons as my second army

Also is it me or do those white cylinders on the shoulder spires for the terminator second to the right look like a pseudo cyclone launcher? If so that coupled with the fact that another terminator has a heavy weapon for the cover photo (soulreaper cannon) does this mean we're getting old school terminator rules with two heavy weapons per squad back?
>>
>>50340747
A Grot teleporting or being flung into a cockpit and making the vehicle move 2d6 in a random direction, then causing snap shots on its next turn would be a pretty fun thing.

Add a chance to deal a hit because the grot destroyed something in the vehicle's wiring, like 1-3 nothing, 4-5 glancing, 6 penetrating, like a worse haywire, and you got yourself one hell of an orkish anti-vehicle weapon.
>>
>>50340827
Forgot pic
>>
>>50340806
>introduce empire knightly orders as mini-armybook
>give them relics, magics and prayers and stuff
>give them sick flambergues, feathered capes and angry-looking personified suns and other celestial objects as decorations
litterally impossible
>>
>>50340853
Looks like it.
>>
>>50340853
Looks an awful lot like Tartaros armor.
>>
>>50340839

It'd also apply to Super-Heavy vehicles.

Interestingly, I believe the Orks in the Sanctus Reach book managed to use the Shokk attack gun to fire a burna shot directly into the cockpit of a Knight.

The Shokk Attack Gun has quite a few applications.
>>
>>50340874
Glad you understand. Also, you didn't buy enough models. WHFB wasn't even in the Top 5 wargame sellers 3 years prior to aoS.
>>
>>50340853
holy fuck those are great models
>>
>>50340897
No, they're overdesigned CAD shit.
>>
>>50340746
>CTRL + S faggot.

T-thanks

>>50340827
>>50340853

>2 heavy weapons
>AND a psyker
>>
>>50340894
>Also, you
stopped reading here, fallacious-sama
>>
>>50340853
>chain Kopeshs
>>
>>50340878
>Marines who were wearing GC armour and got turned to Dust Robots are in armour that still looks like GC era armour.
>>
>>50340914
I know that guilt for letting WHFB must hurt you anon, but it's time to let go. You didn't buy enough.
>>
>>50340920
They're jagged power swords.
>>
>>50340878
It is tartaros armor
>>
Any you 40k anons play DoW II? To slake your lust for strategy when theres no one to play 40k with?
>>
Why does every army list builder fuck up the Dominus Maniple? Battlescribe insists you need both Vanguard and Rangers, Webroster doesn't have it.
>>
>>50340448
Salvo 18/24
Still s3 ap6
>>
>>50340953
I've played more The Last Stand than i care to admit, currently fucking around with the Tau commander to get a rough idea for a colour scheme for my "planned" Tau army.
>>
>>50340953
I've been having fun with retribution as of late

Yeah it plays a lot differently from dawn of war 1 but that doesn't make it a bad game
Both are fun in different ways
>>
>>50340953
Join the /tg/ Steam Group and look for people.
>>
File: IMG_9829.jpg (92KB, 700x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9829.jpg
92KB, 700x692px
>>50340668
>>
>>50340957
Better question, why are the freakin' tinmen so obsessed with man-nipples.
>>
>>50340972
>>50340967
Dont suppose you anons are also linux anons
>insert glimmer of hope
>>50340974
Didn’t know that was a thing, thanks anon.
>>
>>50340926
Didn't say that was a bad thing, m8. As you said, it makes perfect sense.
>>
File: TRIARII.jpg (7KB, 160x210px) Image search: [Google]
TRIARII.jpg
7KB, 160x210px
>>50340984
Do you even Rome?
>>
>>50340981
Thanks bae.
>>
>>50340953
I used to play last stand all the time, but I really don't care for dow 2's MP, especially since the bots are so stupid compared to dow 1. optimistic for dow 3 as long as they don't forget about last stand and bots
>>
>>50340985
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgogchan

completely inactive, but it'll at least show you who's playing what.
>>
>>50340985
Sadly not on linux, but i hope you have a lot of fun regardless.
>>
>>50340995
CRETAN
>>
>>50341024
Yeah shit sucks, bots on expert it is...

>>50341030
I don’t, its like crack but its not addicting you just get addicted to the self image of “computer nerd/douche nozzle”.

>>50341021
Yeah Im on Retribution. Sometimes the potential of games is really untapped, you think game makers just get bored of their job like everyone and start half assing it eventually?
>>
Any advice on my first army? Haven't gotten the models yet. (1000 points)

Deathwing Strike Force:

Librarian (120 pts)
Level 2, Terminator Armor, Storm Bolter, Force Axe

Deathwing Command Squad (260 pts)
Terminator with Assault Cannon and powerfist
Deathwing Apothecary
Deathwing Champion
Terminator with Deathwing Banner, TH/SS
Terminator with stormbolter and powerfist

Deathwing Knights (235 pts)
4 Knights with Storm Shields and Maces
1 Knight Master with Storm Shield and Flail

Ravenwing Strike Force:

Librarian on bike (85 pts)
Level 1, Force Staff

Attack Bike (55 pts)
Multi-Melta

Bike Squad (105 pts)
3 bikes, 2 are equipped with grav guns

Land Speeder (75 pts)
Heavy bolter and missile launcher

Land Speeder (65 pts)
heavy bolter and multi-melta
>>
File: sisters are doomed.jpg (81KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
sisters are doomed.jpg
81KB, 800x589px
>>50339848
>>50339806
I'm so sorry frogposter, I really am.
>>
File: IMG_0328.jpg (174KB, 829x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.jpg
174KB, 829x450px
>>50339357

Oh, Anon.
>>
File: list idea.png (46KB, 676x1247px) Image search: [Google]
list idea.png
46KB, 676x1247px
D6 Rolling to Pick Army anon back again

Eldarfags please inform me if I'm doing anything really dumb with this list idea. As noted above it's for Ulthwé. I'm a student (and a cheap bastard) so I like to maximize savings. Thus I could build pic related list with the following:

>1x Start Collecting
>1x discounted 3 Vypers set
>1x discounted 3 War Walkers set
>2x Guardians boxes

I already have the Warlocks

Sorry for faggotscribe but I figured it would be more reasonable to just post an image than to type it all out and make a giant wall. This was the most barebones possible list format that BS would let me post.
>>
>>50340953

I lost interest in Dawn of War ll after I looked at the Epic units.

They downgraded Orks from the Gargantuan Squiggoth to a Battle Wagon.
>>
File: meme.png (506KB, 720x1137px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
506KB, 720x1137px
>>50341078
>tfw forever a meme army
>>
>>50341078
You'll FUCKING SEE. Scum.
>>
>>50341093
Yeah, the armies were much more interesting in DoW 1 impo. I’m a nids fag though so.
>>
>>50341045
I think a lot of it has to do with them getting swamped by deadlines. I know that with retributions case, the campaign is lackluster because THQ was sinking and they had to get the game out pronto.
>>
>>50341116
Yeah I guess, but I mean look at companies like Pixar. They havn’t put out a movie that didn’t do great since their inception (I read a lot of business books) and its because of their dedication to quality control.
>>
>>50340853
the assault cannon esque weapon is a soulreaper cannon. there is also a heavy warpfire flamer option.
the missle launcher on the shoulders is a
hellfyre missle rack
>>
If I take a Tau Commander with 2 drones and a drone controller, can I attach him to a unit of drones? Will the drone controller affect them? Do the drones bought with the commander auto-pass los? Does counterfire defence system work with drone controller, giving drones bs2 on overwatch as well?
>>
>>50341132
>hellfyre myssyle launcher
>>
>>50341130
A movie is a significantly shorter time frame to QA compared to a game, especially a game where multiple teams can play against each other.
>>
>>50340729

The rules for Traitor Legions haven't leaked yet, beware.
>>
>>50341092
No idea how effective the list is, since i dont play eldar, looks "nice" to me, but the lack of aspect warriors makes me sad cause they're my favorite part of the eldar army, aesthetics wise.
>>
>>50341172
Good point, but then I guess the question would be how much does a good movie vs a good game bring in?
>>
>>50340827

If you collect both Space Wolves and Thousand Sons you should give them both the same basing so you can set up a battle diorama between them.
>>
>>50341077
I'm not a Dark Angels player but, I like seeing the Deathwing show up in a list. Those termies look really cool
>>
>>50341178
I agree wait for rules leaks to start planning your purchases unless you just absolutely must have a specific unit you like the look of
>>
>>50341199
Significantly less, especially in regards to the comparison at hand.

Movies are higher flat return AND better RoI. Games can take at the most optimistic, equal times to make for far worse RoI, less opportunities for secondary income apart from expansions, which carry a 15% carry-over at best. The top-tier games in terms of exposure can generate comparable RoI but less total revenue to similarly blockbuster movies. Plus games flop more often and niche titles like Dawn of War, as demonstrated by THQ's failure, are in a tenuous position almost all the time.
>>
>>50340939
CHAINCURVED
KOPESHESSWORDS
>>
>>50341164
>Hellfyre Myssyle Lawnchyr

ftfy
>>
>>50341292
>being a WAACfag

Ew.
>>
>>50341308
>>50340920

They ARE powerswords, lads. Says so in WD.
>>
>>50341306
Poor gamers, we’ll never have the gay ass cult following that movies like Twilight have, or movies that have completely unwarranted hype like Avatar. Like the story was aweful, The affects were on par with what Star Wars had already done, people still fipped the fuck out.
>>
File: faggots.jpg (29KB, 229x212px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
29KB, 229x212px
>>50341164
>>50341310
>>
>>50341092
I'd probably drop the starcannons on the vypers but, other than that it looks solid. If you could squeeze another warlock on bike into the unit I assume the warlord is going with he can grant shrouded via psychic shenanigans. Potentially, with fortune you get a 2+ jink save with a reroll. Just don't get tangled up in melee
>>
File: 1474508995236.png (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474508995236.png
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>50340981
>>50341013
>>
>>50341341
Well they'd have to be, they're on terminators.

Can't be giving terminators some bullshit weapon that's AP4 or something, that'd be madness.
>>
>>50341310
>Helfyre Mysylawnchair
>>
>>50341347
COD has a pretty autistic following
What about hype trains like overwatch/BF1?
They seem bigger than some movies
>>
>>50341355
We know. We're just taking the piss, anon.

>>50341375
Did this happen to something? Chaos Termies?
>>
File: 1473258391433.jpg (644KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473258391433.jpg
644KB, 1920x1080px
All this talk about terminators has got me thinkin about how theyre no where nearly as effective as they used to be, before the abundance of AP2 gimped them

how do we fix terminators?
multiple wounds?
a new rule that makes it so only AP1 weapons can negate their armor?
>>
File: KWl6pqT.jpg (74KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
KWl6pqT.jpg
74KB, 500x496px
So are thousand sons confirmed shit yet?
>>
>>50341355
"hyllfyre myssyle ryck" then.
>>
>>50341427
>"yyyyyyyy yyyyyyy yyyy"
There we are
>>
File: Fugging Lion.jpg (57KB, 523x856px) Image search: [Google]
Fugging Lion.jpg
57KB, 523x856px
From Warseer's FB group.

Need a mountain of salt here boys, but with how shit's been going, it might be legit.
>>
>>50341369
Awesome art.
>>
>>50341414
Multiple wounds would probably be too much imo, resulting in a points increase

I'm thinking T5 at least. If bikes have it, Terminators should too.
Maybe their 5++ could be buffed as well.

Also is the Left Deathwing in that picture wearing a Deathwatch shoulder pad?
>>
>>50341450
>that 'typing line flashing icon'

you wrote that!
>>
>>50341393
True, but then again I don’t ever remember seeing commercials or marketing for DoW at all, let alone the 243^23085712 commercials that are airing at this second for BF1.

>>50341414
Fuck you mean “fix” terms. Terms used to be homoerotically overpowered because no matter what you hit them with they had a 90% chance of surviving and their offensive power was fucking insane.

Putting a squad of Terms inside a landraider was full blown ass rape no matter what the other player tried to do.
>>
>>50341363

I will keep that idea in mind, thanks anon. However the Jetbike Warlock/Farseer kit is stupidly expensive for a single model so I won't buy one unless I get a "free" one in a second Start Collecting! box.

What's better than Starcannons in your opinion? I considered just running 2x Shuriken Cannons on the Vypers but a total of 15 points for guaranteed AP2 seemed like a better idea to me idk.

>>50341180

Aspect Warriors are indeed cool but since I'm doing Black Guardians I intend to have as few as possible. I really like Warp Spiders (rules and model) but apparently they are pretty cheesy if you take too many. I'd also like to include a unit of Wraithguard for the sole reason that they look pretty cool.
>>
>>50341473
Didn't.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/328036-the-hunt-da-the-fallen-luther-the-lion/
>>
i just realised the scarab occult sorceror has 2 close combat weapons. 1 attack more on him, yay. lets hope he has 3 base
>>
>>50341450
>and THE LION

Bought it till right then.
>>
>>50341462

Yea, I kinda want to see The full
>>
>>50341493
It's just rules for the Lion, not that he's in the Fallen.
>>
>>50341501
I saw the full one once, can't remember where though. Give me 5 mins.
>>
>>50341469
T5 would probably be the best fix and it makes the most sense
>marine on a bike is somehow tougher than a dude wearing armor advertised to withstand fucking nuclear blasts

Also yes I think if a marine completes a couple tours in the deathwatch they can return to their chapter if they wish and wear the deathwatch pad as a symbol of their service to the ordo xenos
>>
File: ok99bo5.jpg (815KB, 2934x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ok99bo5.jpg
815KB, 2934x1080px
>>50341414
They already got buffed back in the day by giving them 5+. They don't need to be unkillable. If you need to, just adjust their points.

It would also be helpful if vehicle rules didn't disincentivize traditional AP3 AT weapons so much.
>>
File: nids sob dw.jpg (89KB, 564x720px) Image search: [Google]
nids sob dw.jpg
89KB, 564x720px
>>50341501
Wait, easier than I thought.
>>
>>50341541
I bought loads of Raging Heroes, but I didn't get many 'troops'.
>>
>>50341480
If you do decide to add warp spiders, check out wargamingexclusive, they have an incredible awesome warp spider exarch model.
>>
>>50341543
Wonder what the guy in the bottom is thinking.
>>
>>50340213
>>50340284
>>50340333
>>50340333

Requisition some rotor ro-tauroxes while you're at it
>>
>>50341559
>Why am I closer to the action than the guy with the sword?
>>
>>50341559
"Join the deathwatch they said, it's a great honor, they said, you'll hang out with the coolest cats from all the chapters and wear swanky black armor. Half a century down the line, and im still on bug-duty... I shoulda stayed on maccrage"
>>
>>50341559
>Why is my Heavy Bolter ejecting a shell?
>>
>>50341543

You are a hero.
>>
File: Rock, Paper Scissors, Axe, Wolf.jpg (96KB, 1000x380px) Image search: [Google]
Rock, Paper Scissors, Axe, Wolf.jpg
96KB, 1000x380px
>>
>>50341559
>Why is my Captain and the Sister glowing around their neck?
>>
File: oh gosh.jpg (6KB, 233x103px) Image search: [Google]
oh gosh.jpg
6KB, 233x103px
>>50341618
>>
>>50341424

We haven't even seen the rules.
>>
>>50341424
Probably AP3 bolters with Soulblaze on fucking everything.
>>
>>50341331
Heh whatever. I like an army that plays well and is built to get things done. I've never been accused of being a WAAC player until now. This is a proud moment for me. If you think planning out your purchases so as not to buy units that will never see the table is bad idea go ahead and purchase whatever.

Also, I'm a Dark Eldar player who owns Mandrakes and brings them to the shop on occasion.
>>
>>50341670
W-what? What's that got to do with me finding a picture, anon?
>>
>>50341694
>defending being a WAACfag

Ew.
>>
>>50341582
As part of new recruit hazing he must only fire heavy bolters at point-blank range.
>>
>>50341543
His HeavyB reminds me of HAL
>>
>>50341822
>SHOOT FASTER DAMN YOU!
>I cant let you do that, brother.
>>
Is there an official Battleforce box release date yet?
>>
>reading rulebook
>see poison rule

>leg goes numb

am I right?
>>
are Vaul's Wrath Support Batteries any good? I've literally never seen them discussed anywhere or included in any list
>>
Kinda want to build up my Tau army
Kinda want to buy some Goliaths and keep homebrewing my rebel faction
Kinda want some boyz and nobz because they're awesome
Kinda want a few hundred points of Imperial Fists (the only SM chapter I like at all)
Fuck boys why did my first army as an adolescent have to be Nids, fuck nids so hard
>>
Rotor cannons might actually be useful at ap3 and on SnP infantry
>>
>>50342025
>he actually buys models

lol, look at this fag! bet you buy books too, read rules and play the game, you NERD.
>>
File: 1463672094835.png (237KB, 800x803px) Image search: [Google]
1463672094835.png
237KB, 800x803px
>>50342128
>he actually buys models
>Implying I'm not a hopeless NEET living with my parents and waiting for X-mas/Birthday
>>
>>50342149

lel I remember when I was 15 and my dad bought me the (old version) Fire Prism I'd asked for

He was like, "Nice model anon but why the fuck is it so expensive?"
>>
>>50342149
He's a hopeless NEET living with his parents! Look at this failure in life!

and join me in suffering, I can't even make models, I've done about 40 models in the last 10 years
>>
>>50341715
Deathwatch hazing is just Fraternity hazing taken up to 11.
>Power paddling
>Walking over broken poison crystals
>Lit on fire
>>
>>50342202
>do it to Blood Angel/Flesh Tearer/Space Sharks (or their other meme names, they have 2 more)
>5 Marines in hibernation healing, 3 missing limbs, 2 dead
>>
Okay guys how do i get the motivation to start assembling and painting models again its been like months and i still havent finished my first army.
>>
>>50339774
HONOUR GUARD.
>*Turns around at the speed of light*
>*unsheathes Relic Blades*
>*Swings first because you charged through cover.. At S6 AP3 with 30 attacks.*
>*Captain insta-kills your warlord with his own relic blade*
>>
>>50342243
This is my feel.
>>
>>50342312
like i have painted 2 entire squads of tac marines and a 10 man death company but after that i cant seem to get the motivation to finish it.
>>
>>50339774
>mfw I run Angel's Blade Decurion
>RAW says I get +1I from Red Thirst Durcion buff and +1I for the formation of Demi-Company

I6 D E S T R O Y E D
>>
>>50341414
Give them a 1+ Armour Save. Rolling a 1 still automatically fails, but now the stupidly prolific AP2 weapons in this game don't gib your termies, only AP1 weapons.
>>
File: Too many noughts.png (330KB, 1167x1293px) Image search: [Google]
Too many noughts.png
330KB, 1167x1293px
>>50341928
my money is that theyre going to roll out the new pre orders this friday
if not next friday for certain

Also quick question about formations, planning on running a fun dreadnought army and I wanted some clarification regarding formations from "decurion" style supplements, can I just take them as is or does my detachment need to be from the supplement the formation comes from, in this case the Wolf Claw Strikeforce from Curse of the Wulfen
>>
>>50342342
i can't even make them, i hate filing and clipping and shit.

but, i would suggest reading novels, listing to audio dramas and so on, that usually gets me going.
>>
>>50342399
what program?
>>
File: LEVIATHAN ON THE FRONT PAGE.jpg (97KB, 609x585px) Image search: [Google]
LEVIATHAN ON THE FRONT PAGE.jpg
97KB, 609x585px
>>50342430
http://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

now stop asking
>>
>>50342388
I could've sworn the Red Thirst didn't stack with itself.
>>
how awesome it would be for the thousand sons to get landraider crusaders with inferno bolts

ahhhh~ i know it wont happen but one can dream
>>
>>50342520
Land Raiders with Inferno Bolts, maybe. The Crusader is an Imperial invention.
>>
>>50340878
That's because it is, you nut.

Just Chaos-ified.
>>
>>50342440
oh, I didnt know they started adding forge world tech. cool.
>>
>>50342520
>>50342558
>LR with Inferno Lascannons
>S9 AP3

God damnit, Tzeentch
>>
>>50342472
It probably doesn't, but going as RAW, they're on separate entries.
>>
>>50340908
...we just can't fucking have something nice, can we?

>GW doesn't update models for 15+ years, with sculpts that were likely done on Windows 97 and look like it
>Wow, these models look like garbage and have no detail and haven't been updated in 15+ years
>GW designs new, detailed models for an under-supported sub-faction, taking care to pay homage to both the theme of the army as well as its past and present and adding lots of ability for customization
>Wow, look at this over-designed piece of trash!

Fuck off.
>>
>>50342635
If you like the shit designed for little timmy to buy, power to you, you're retarded, but power to you. there is a reason they brought back To Order models, cause they're objectively better.
>>
ohhh.. i just realised. magnus should be able to roll on the heretic psychic power table. that +2 S,T,I and A should come in helpful
>>
File: No Taste.png (303KB, 569x333px) Image search: [Google]
No Taste.png
303KB, 569x333px
>>50342663
>>50340908

Cynical, contrarian looking for something to whine about.
>>
File: [DIABOLICAL LAUGHTER].gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
[DIABOLICAL LAUGHTER].gif
607KB, 300x169px
>>50341375
Power Mauls are AP4. They're S+2, however, so it kind of evens out.
>mfw a Dark Apostle wrecks a Leman Russ in Close Combat because non-Walker vehicles are always hit on their rear armor
>mfw Chaos Termies with Heavy/Combi-Flamers and Power Mauls mulch a squad of 30 Conscripts and inflict 75% casualties in a single turn, causing them to rout before they even strike back
>mfw sole-survivor Noise Champion pens a Hellhound with his Power Maul and causes a massive detonation that kills himself and the Company Command Squad hiding 3" in cover

Never underestimate Power Mauls.
>>
File: non argument levels.jpg (33KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
non argument levels.jpg
33KB, 567x565px
>>50342702
>>
>>50342738
I'm not trying to argue with you. I think you're wrong and being contrarian on purpose.

But you know what, define over-designed for me, then apply that definition to those models.
>>
>>50342789
Okay. Their swords have jagged edges for no reason. There is lots of symbols all over their body for no reason.. I think the team ostentatious is the word.

All pre-CAD shit had fucking soul. Something you can't get with some 3D arts fag "must lewk kewl for da kiddies xD" computer brief shit.

This is why FW is universally better most of the time, they actually have sculptors.
>>
>>50342738
>"IT'S SHIT"
>An argument
wew, sounds like you've been on 4chan too long if you UNIRONICALLY think this.
>>
>>50340908
I know this is the go-to meme excuse for defending new models that look bad to some at first glance but, I'm gonna say it anyway:

I think it's the paintjob and they would look better with one that isn't so clean.
>>
File: Chaos Termie 2nd Ed.png (910KB, 625x900px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Termie 2nd Ed.png
910KB, 625x900px
>>50342848
>All pre-CAD shit had fucking soul.

Anon please. Chaos Space Marines have always been gaudy, symbol covered and spiky.

Here's a 2nd edition drawing of one. You would say this was overdesigned shit and you know it.
>>
>>50342590
If both special rules have the same name then it's the same rule and doesn't stack with itself.
>>
I fucking can't contain myself for the new thousand sons coming out. L
>>
>>50342848
>>50343029

Oh and you probably remember those models as looking better than they were because of nostalgia. Go back and look at a lot of them, they were complete shit.

Fuck, go and look at the Made to Order Emperor's Children Lord, that's one of the worst models they ever made.
>>
File: TScomparison.png (631KB, 1203x469px) Image search: [Google]
TScomparison.png
631KB, 1203x469px
>>50342848
I don't think they're ostentatious in comparison to the old models - they seem to have about as much detail, maybe the edges of the armour plates are a little more ornate? But that fits with the aesthetic.

Looking at the models side by side, all the same design elements are there, it's just the old models were made using a conversion kit so there's more standard CSM bolters, but you can still see the ornate bird-face barrels on both sets of models.

But the new models seem more three-dimensional to me, especially the Aspiring Sorcerer. Look at the old one - it basically exists as a 2D model rendered in 3D, it has no dimension along the Z axis, its pose is just out to either side, like a lot of models produced back then.

Your argument about it 'having soul' holds no objective water, what does that even mean? They don't have character? They don't demonstrate movement? What does 'having soul' look like?
>>
>>50340136
Yes, a solid army and one of the only viable assault armies.
>>
File: TSons are still better.png (848KB, 1309x620px) Image search: [Google]
TSons are still better.png
848KB, 1309x620px
>>50343117
To be fair, he was talking about the TS Termies, not the Rubrics.
>>
>>50343117
A soul is "this has been lovingly crafted by hand for a game that the person loves" not a "this has been done on a computer".
>>
>>50343172
both of those are visually noisy.
>>
>>50343209
There is nothing wrong with using a computer to design things and a design is not inferior by being done on a computer.

>>50343250
And like I showed here >>50343029 they've always looked like that.
>>
>>50343172
The TS ones seem -less- busy than the old ones to me, though that's mainly the trophy racks.
>>
>>50343250
>both of those are visually noisy.

...do you know what faction Thousand Sons are? Chaos is literally all about noise and symbolism out the ASS, because symbols have serious power in 40K.
>>
File: sob radio.jpg (140KB, 1677x1233px) Image search: [Google]
sob radio.jpg
140KB, 1677x1233px
What's your opinion about pic related? Should I do this or is it retarded?
>>
>>50343250
>>50343172
>>50343273
The Rubric termies are visually noisy in a different way. Instead of SKULLS AND TROPHIES AND CHAINS they're occult geometries and symbols.
>>
>>50343270
>filename
>>
>>50343209
But whether something is designed on a computer or sculpted has no bearing on whether the model is aesthetically pleasing or not.

I bet I could show you two models, one that's hand-sculpted and one that's CAD designed and you wouldn't be able to tell me which is which.
>>
>>50343172
Why are the not-warpvanes not on the not-sorceror?

Oh wait is that the missile rack?
That looks godawful.
>>
>>50343209
except its not like the computer program does the work for you. the creator is still making the models for a game they love, and are 'hand crafting it' by using a computer for hundreds of hours to make every individual bit.
>>50343273
I know, its chaos' thing, which is why their complaint is worthless. now, I will admit, there is definitely power creep when it comes to more detail, but thats not a bad thing.
>>
>>50343284
Well yeah, I wasn't disagreeing with the person that posted the picture, I was disagreeing with the original guy who was asserting that the older chaos models weren't as 'overdesigned'
>>
>>50342848
>ostentatious
>There is lots of symbols all over their body for no reason..

Wow, it's almost like they're fucking CHAOS SPACE MARINES in service to the Lord of Mutation and Warp-fuckery, and as such are doused in so many symbols they can barely walk straight because that is how Birdman do it.

Dude, this is how Chaos Marines are supposed to look. They're exposed to massive amounts of Warp-energy that can and does reshape their body and armor to fit the whim of their patron god (who is Tzeentch, the lord of fucking charge and mutation).

Feel free to play the old piss-poor quality models if you like them more - nobody is going to stop you - but don't shit up everybody elses nice things because you want to throw a temper tantrum.
>>
>>50343282
>Instead of SKULLS AND TROPHIES AND CHAINS they're occult geometries and symbols.

Well...yeah. That's their whole shtick. They SHOULD be covered in arcane geometries and sorcerors runes, because they're not even actually people anymore (and therefore barely have anything that could be described as "personal taste" for trophies and the like) and those runes actually give them very real power.
>>
>>50316818
>(Monoliths are crap)
>Well that sucks. They look so cool.

Because they're from the old codex. It's the carnifex thing. Everyone had one, so they're inferior to the new plastic kit in the new codex.
>>
>>50343322
I literally said power to you for liking them. I never disagreed with your ability to like them. I just said I think you're retarded for doing so. It's like a Design 101 for "Make These Models Cool To Sell" rather than being anything interesting or not.

As I said, the made to order models came back because people want those models from an era that doesn't dump the work on a guy at a computer. Somebody could STILL sit down and sculpt a mini, but it's time, effort and money and GW is all about the bottom dollar.

If you like them, coolio, I don't and I think people who support this shite have turned the game into the crap it is now.
>>
>>50343281
You're a retard for playing a meme army.
>>
Anyone run the lost and the damned formation from traitors hate?

Just got a good deal on 10p cultist and want to try them out, any advice for building a list around them?
>>
>ordered £70 of books from GW
>no dispatch email yet
>wut.jpg
>go check
>all items should be out
>Blood Bowl Death Zone Season 1
>Out Of Stock

Fuck. That means my other items will be delayed until Blood Bowl item returns. Should I email GW and ask when they expect to get stock back in?
>>
File: Height of Design.jpg (46KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Height of Design.jpg
46KB, 600x620px
>>50343357
>doesn't dump the work on a guy at a computer.

The fact that it's designed on a computer is literally no better or worse than designing it with an actual sculpt.

>>50343029

Things like this, or pic related, prove that you're full of shit and have some serious nostalgia-vision going on.
>>
>>50338786
>>50343492
>>50343492
>>50343492
>>
>>50342440
Glorious bitch
>>
>>50343502
Before enlarging the thumbnail, I thought someone had given the dude a hitlerstache.
>>
>>50342024
D Cannons are cheese as fuck, other 2 weapons suck ass.
>>
>>50343425
You should email them and ask to separate the books out, I've had them do that for me before.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.