[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread 1188: High Wilderness Duck Chase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 714
Thread images: 77

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on Jumpchain!
>>50326932
>>
So Jumper, when's the last time you spent entirely too long on some random task?
>>
>Editionless Edition
You were so close, English. I was rooting for you. Really!
>>
File: jack-jack lasers.jpg (116KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
jack-jack lasers.jpg
116KB, 500x400px
>How dangerous is The Incredibles as a Super Kid? Is it like Ranma 1/2? Some of those powers don't look like they have non-lethal settings.
To quote the movie: "Remember the bad guys on the shows you used to watch on Saturday mornings? Well, these guys aren't like those guys. They won't exercise restraint because you are children. They *will* kill you if they get the chance. Do *not* give them that chance."

Basically, if you go out Superhero'ing, things are serious. Supers seem sorta rare though, so you're mostly just facing henchmen and/or common criminals with guns.

Also if you don't go out and do Super stuff, it's basically just ordinary, average life (unless you're really unlucky and get targeted by a supervillain).

Also also, watch out for Cape-related accidents. Like getting it caught in a plane's engine. This universe really hates capes .
>>
Question: If one of my companions has a weapon/vehicle altform, can I simultaneously import them as both companion and weapon/vehicle?
>>
is there anything to let you train otherwise mundane people to peak human levels? Something like all those groups of comic book ninjas that can keep up with literal superheroes
>>
Reposting this question for Red from last thread.
>What will be the new start/end years for MCU part 1?
>>
>>50334493
it would likely depend on the jump, but 99/100 I would say no
>>
>>50334474
Hey infernals question,If you have a motorcycle as an alt form can you upgrade that with the Hellstorm Rider?
>>
>>50334624
Remodeling from Madoka Box lets you train normal people up to super soldier levels.
>>
File: JLDJump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JLDJump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
JLD Jump progress. Almost jumpable. Just needs a few more perks, items, and drawbacks. Then I'll start organising everything and polishing out the fluff. Then I'll add the notes and be done. Should be done by tomorrow or the next day.

I'd like some opinions on Metamorphosis, though. Not sure it's going to work out.
>>
>>50334624
Teach them normal martial arts, and then give them any one of several super soldier serums. BOOM: better living through pharmacology.
>>
>>50334400
Wasted several decades perfecting a technological device only to remember I had magical powers that made it all entirely pointless. It was a neat exercise but I resented the amount of time I wasted in the effort.

>>50334493
Pretty sure that's a no.

In an unrelated note, Dan Gerous has found himself the "imaginary" nightmare guardian of a small child.

In a further unrelated note, FLCL is coming along well. I'm struggling a bit getting the tone right, but a mechanical WiP will be posted in the next few days.
>>
>>50334757
>Your Own Skin (400 CP, Discount Con Man): ... Any time you have to opportunity to all away from a dangerous situation
Did you mean to crawl away? If not, I'm not sure what you're saying there.
>>
>>50334819
Huh. That's supposed to be walk away. My bad.
>>
>>50334757
Looking good, definitely needs some formatting but this looks like it's fun.
>>
>>50334757
>I'd like some opinions on Metamorphosis, though. Not sure it's going to work out.
It's not broken, if that's what you're wondering. I'm not sure that I'd be tempted to take it were I to build Magician. I mean, the ability to enhance your power is great but the fact that its a succeed or die doesn't make it super appealing to me.

I wouldn't take it out, and I'm sure there are other people who will definitely take it, I'm just not sure that I'd grab it. Make sense?
>>
>>50334757
The intro text for age still references the Agent background you removed.

I like Metamorphosis, even if it's a bit of a weird one.
>>
>>50334757
Will there be item discounts?
>>
>>50334757
>Metamorphosis
The ability to give others a quest to become magicians is neat. Not as keyed up on the buffing side of it, but I think it makes sense.
>>
>>50334657
...Sure, as long as you don't mind it being permanently attached to you like a helltech graft.

That means you're permanently Attuned to it and followed by the Omen Weather it generates (The mentioned "inexplicable bursts of wind and static electricity")

But otherwise, go ahead. (Not like it'd want to let you de-attuned normally anyway...)
>>
>>50334923
>But otherwise, go ahead. (Not like it'd want to let you de-attuned normally anyway

now Would this be replacing A engine or as an additional engine?
>>
>>50334757
Metamorphosis seems okay if a bit underwelming.

Same with Primordial, since each of the three effects requires you to buy a 400 cp perk, but none of them seem better than the other capstones. Hell Frankenstein seems a bit worse. Maybe have the perk do something on it's own?
>>
>>50334757
I kinda like Metamorphosis but right now it sounds like too much danger for ambiguous rewards.I would tone down the danger and call it a water down version of the canon equivalent I assume you are basing it on. Right now it almost sounds like a drawback level test that is going to stop you from using other powers or shit to even survive.
>>
>>50334757
I feel like Primordial Vampire and Frankenstein are a little underwhelming compared to the other capstones or even Primordial Ghost. Aside from adding that thing about minions you mentioned the other day for vampires, though, I'm not sure what to recommend. Maybe have Primordial have an effect of its' own?

>>50334923
As someone not familiar with Exalted, what are Manses? I saw them on the previous WIP and forgot to ask up until now.
>>
File: Hellstrider.png (637KB, 701x834px) Image search: [Google]
Hellstrider.png
637KB, 701x834px
>>50334951
Default's replacing an engine. But if you've got the space, you can also just add it on if that's preferable.
>>
>>50334889
>The intro text for age still references the Agent background you removed.
Noted.

>>50334907
Most likely. Once I uflesh out the item section.

>>50334954
>Hell Frankenstein seems a bit worse. Maybe have the perk do something on it's own?
I guess it would be too powerful to have it give a boost to any other similar monstrous forms you have?

>>50334876
>>50334889
>>50334954
>>50334999
I thought the risk-reward may be too skewed. I hadn't originally intended for this, but >>50334912 gave me an idea. How about it giving you the ability to "initiate" anyone into magic, allowing them to learn to use DC magic?
>>
>>50335099
>How about it giving you the ability to "initiate" anyone into magic, allowing them to learn to use DC magic?
I'd love the shit out of that.
>>
>>50335050
Manses are magitech buildings that channel geomantic energy, feng shui and let limes and all that. In addition to being the magical equivalent of infrastructure, factoriea and power plants and the like, they also produce "hearthstones", crystals that give enhanced Essence recovery and minor superpowers. A manse is a really useful thing for an Exalt, fueling their powers and facilitating their crafting and empire-building.>>50335050
>>
>>50335099
That'd be great, actually. How would it work exactly, would you have to do it one at a time or could you initiate a small group all at once?
>>
>>50335099
>How about it giving you the ability to "initiate" anyone into magic, allowing them to learn to use DC magic?
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>50335142
God damn, that is a lot if typos. That's what I get for phone posting, I guess.
>>
>>50335142
Now that is interesting. Can only a Yozi/God make them? I noticed that all of the manses were attached to a particular Yozi.

>>50335165
Don't worry about it anon, I appreciate you answering my question.
>>
>>50335121
>>50335148
>>50335144
Alright, sounds good.

>How would it work exactly, would you have to do it one at a time or could you initiate a small group all at once?
It could either be where you simply start teaching someone or some type of ritual – a sharing of blood or something? Doesn't really matter. You could initiate multiple people, either way.

>>50335165
Phone posting is suffering.
>>
>>50335099
Honestly, that sounds fine for the price. The main thing I noticed is that for one of the Primordial effects, it costs 1000/500 cp vs 600/300 cp for another capstone. But even though it actually costs more, it doesn't really seem better and at least one effect seems worse.
>>
>>50335196
Gotcha, that sounds worth the price to me. Dang it, now I might have to sacrifice some of the perks I was going to grab before. I was planning on going full ham on drawbacks anyway. Would it be possible to beat Dark Responsibilities with only in-jump stuff, by the way? Because Quartet of Sin stripping me of my outside jump powers...
>>
>>50335178
Exalted are the main group of beings that built and used manses.
>>
>>50335204
I think I'll make it so that vampires created by Primordial Vampires are closer to their level. They're immune to sun, have control over their bloodlust, have the unique abilities, etc.

Frankenstein, I'm not sure yet. I'm skewing into non-canon stuff, but I suppose it could be a further physical buff and magic resistance?

If nothing else, I'll just reduce the price somehow.

>>50335249
Definitely doable, yeah. Especially with 2000 CP worth of stuff.
>>
>>50335196
>You could initiate multiple people, either way.
Sweet. Magical Empire: go.
>>
>>50335178
Demesnes are naturally occuring, while manses are just magitech and architecture. Pretty sure Gods/Primordials can make either themselves, though.

The manses up for purchase seem to be tied to the Yozi thematically (Kimbery's seems to be... a sea monster? Elloge's is related to writing, Szoreny's has a lot of mirrors).
>>
>>50335050
Basically >>50335142, yes. They also can get a lot of magic powers like illusionary figments going around, endless supplies of food to feed a thousand people, or flying castles.

>>50335178
Anyone with knowledge of geomancy can make them. They're mainly built by Exalts in Creation. mainly by Demons in hell.

They're just aspected to a particular thing, usually the Elements in Creation. Often the Yozi in Malfeas.
>>
>>50335308
Maybe Frankenstein would have some electrical powers?

>>50335293
>>50335331
Ah, gotcha. I might have to look into that myself once the jump's finished.
>>
>>50335308
Hey is Primordial Ghost based on any DC character? I kinda wanted to look at examples if there is such a thing.
>>
File: Storefront.jpg (1MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Storefront.jpg
1MB, 2000x1414px
>>50335331
>>50335178
Just a note, since no one mentioned it.
A Demense is naturally attuned to an Element, an Exalt type, or a Yozi. A Manse MUST be built on top of a Demense, and acts to improve it and make it better in basically every way.

There are charms that allow you to create a Demense.

Also Malfias has a Third Circle Soul who is by far the BEST at making Manses, Solars used to summon her all the time to make Manses for them.
>>
This seems somewhat relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbA8TKIeJ7g
>>
>>50335343
Oh, well that works too. If it's that easy to make them, then I suppose I will have to form my own MAGIC EMPIRE OF DOOM™-

>>50335484
>must be built on top of a Demense
Oh, that's a shame-

>There are charms that allow you to create a Demense
NEVER MIND BACK ON TRACK!
>>
>>50335308
Frankenstein having a physical buff and magic resistance makes sense, since they seem the tankiest. You might also want to look into Primordial doing something by itself, since none of the other capstones require a 400 cp perk to do something.

Maybe the Atlantean thing, though that kind of overlaps with Magical Blood.
>>
>>50335352
Could work.

>>50335425
Essentially a slightly more powerful version of Deadman. His upper end feats, possessing the House or Mystery, a hivemind of old gods, dragging a guardian of the afterlife into the real world,and splitting into hundreds of bodies to possess demonic puppet things and causing them to self destruct, are much easier for you than they were for him.
>>
>>50335494
>We have to find John Constantine.
How about no.
>>
>>50335504
>Oh, well that works too. If it's that easy to make them.
Well... they come in a scale of power.

From 1 to 5 (and N/A, but you basically don't get those) and you need supernatural skill to make anything above 3.

Infernals can do that though. It's just not easy.
>>
File: She awoos in her sleep.jpg (56KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
She awoos in her sleep.jpg
56KB, 500x281px
>>50335504
One Malfian Charm lets you turn any God you kill into a Rank 1 Demense of Vitriol.
There are 5 ranks of Demense, the Manse can only be as strong as the Demense under it.

I THINK you can use Sorcery to make a Demense more powerful, but I'm not certain.
>>
File: THIS CAKE WILL BE BAKED.jpg (85KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
THIS CAKE WILL BE BAKED.jpg
85KB, 960x540px
>>50335551
>>50335554
Ah, gotcha. Still, Magic Empire of Doom™ is happening, even if it takes me a while.
>>
>>50335494
Yep, looking forward to that. Supposed to have the actor from the Constantine show voicing John.

>>50335518
Yeah, It'll get something. Maybe it'll just make it so whatever alt-form you're in is its equivalent of comic book "peak human".
>>
File: tumblr_nyk1kk1hAn1rlv3kto4_400.png (143KB, 307x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyk1kk1hAn1rlv3kto4_400.png
143KB, 307x266px
>>50335554
Pretty sure there is stuff in solar circle sorcery to reshape the land as you see fit, including making demenses at whatever power you like because solar (The spell is solar sanctuary). Also I /think/ there is ways to create demenses in the wyld shaping technique line of solar charms.
>>
>>50335520
My thought for Frankenstein is sharing your gift of life with other chimaeras of corpses. So you can slap together ridiculous arrangements of corpses and create ny-unstoppable undead behemoths from them. With maybe using the creations as replacement vessels in the event of your primary body's demise. Admittedly not sure how well that fits DC.
>>
File: Chaotic Evil.jpg (105KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
Chaotic Evil.jpg
105KB, 600x905px
>>50335601
Even a Rank 1 Demense/Manse is worth having. The higher ranks are notably more powerful, but even Rank 1s are worth having.

>>50335610
Right, which means that the SWLiHN charm for Wyld Shaping should be able to make them.
>>
>>50335604
>Supposed to have the actor from the Constantine show voicing John
Such a shame that show got cancelled. He's in my top five for perfect casting / performances of a comic book character. He fucking nailed it.
>>
File: GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif (17KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif
17KB, 800x331px
>>50335644
>Right, which means that the SWLiHN charm for Wyld Shaping should be able to make them.
Constructive Convergence of Principles specifically mentions you need to have Essence 7 to make Demesnes in Creation.

But when you do get there, you can literally just shape them up wherever you want.

So that's cool.
>>
>>50335617
I like that.

>>50335665
I know, man. It was pretty great. Mostly killed by the timeslot, I think.
>>
>>50335709
Quick rules question. The Revalid Charm that lets you gain the Ambrosia from prayers to you, that would normally go to Heaven.
Do you think we only need to use it once total, or once per universe we go to?
>>
>>50335753
>Quick rules question. The Revalid Charm that lets you gain the Ambrosia from prayers to you, that would normally go to Heaven.
>Do you think we only need to use it once total, or once per universe we go to?
Hm. Link to it? (I don't remember)
>>
>>50335742
>I know, man. It was pretty great. Mostly killed by the timeslot, I think.
Timeslot and network. It didn't belong on NBC. If it had started out on CW or Syfy it would have been able to keep running. I was really hoping it'd get picked up by CW, so it could be folded into their expanding DC verse.
>>
>>50335554
>>50335610
>>50335644
>>50335709
There's also that Cecelyne charmset that lets you create demenses out of wasteland.
>>
>>50335770
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1u0uS4TJX7Hi1Qxr9x9yMzpy4GFJpMi7K8ZTNJacsdt0#h.4wv1a476vksq

Omphalic Reverence Receptacle
>>
>>50335843
>Omphalic Reverence Receptacle
Hm.

Looks like it'd work fine just using it once, atleast to me?
>>
>>50335811
Yeah, but thankfully we instead we got months of poorly written Olicity fanfiction. That was fun.
>>
File: Even Armin is Afraid.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Even Armin is Afraid.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>50335940
Fair enough. Not much trouble to have to use it once per universe, but it's nice to know.
>>
>>50335978
Bluh.

The first few season of that show were great, but it's kinda gone down hill. I'm wondering how they'll handle the big xover they're ramping up for. I'm enjoying Legends of Tomorrow, even though its just shlock. I'm way behind on Flash and I haven't been able to watch Arrow for a while.
>>
Can someone tell me how do I into exalted properly. What books would you suggest
>>
>>50336052
Get blind drunk, then go into the exalted general thread and read even numbered posts. That's the only way to understand that shit.
>>
>>50336003
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've only had Netflix lately, so I'm just now finishing S2 of Flash and starting Legends of Tomorrow. Pretty fun so far, but I didn't like S2 of Flash as much as the first one. I'm just not even bothering with Arrow anymore because it became so insufferable.
>>
>>50336052
>>50336074
As someone who owns nearly every exalted 2nd edition rulebook, I second this notion
>>
>>50336052
The Exalted 2nd Edition Core book, the Supplement for whatever Exalt type interests you.
After that just look for what interests you, the 1st Age books, the Directional books, etc.

Also >>50336074
Talk to people who are already into Exalted and ask them shit.
>>
>>50336089
LoT is really fun. It's straight popcorn; its watching a comic. It won't change your life, but it's good at what it does.

Season 1 of Flash was damn near perfect. S2 is so-so with some high points. The best thing Flash does is Barry is a great Flash and they've done a good job of having big weird DC-like arcs.

I heard a rumor that they'd be doing some kind of live action JLD, which I think would be great. I was hoping Strange was going to do better so it'd spur WB or whoever owns the property to do something with it, but while Strange is doing well I don't know that it's doing well enough to warrant that type of reaction.
>>
>>50308070
6. Dark Souls
Majula
Disciple of Sunlight (900)
Import Bigby and Miranda (800)
Gross Incandescence
Soul Smith (500)
Sir Alonne (0)
Estus Flask
Sunlight Straight Sword

Bigby:
Hunter of the Lost
Sense Evil
Judgement(Evil) (150)
Bonfire Creation (50)

Miranda:
Dragon Disciple
Duelist
Draconic Transformation (0)

And here's the narration: http://pastebin.com/MvKSm5fN

1. Hero BBS
2. Rust
3. Demon Souls
4. Gargoyles
5. Bloodborne
6. Samurai Jack

Need two low-power Jumps for replacements; here's what I've done so far: http://pastebin.com/6uxmqpSt
>>
>>50336160
CATastrophe
>>
>>50336160
Dragon's Crown
>>
>>50336160
Spice & Wolf
>>
>>50336160
Megaman Classic.
>>
>>50336160
infinicon
>>
>>50335811
Constantine is part of Arrowverse shame they didn't renew the show, but he did basically show up in one episode in Arrow. Then left.
>>
>>50336142
I remember hearing something about a live action JLD a while back, but I doubt it'll go anywhere. I'd watch the shit out of it, though.
>>
>>50336274
Didn't they get in legal trouble for that and that's why it was a one off?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>50336190
>>50336209
>>50336221
>>50336222
>>50336229
Thanks, all!

>>50336160
1. Hero BBS
2. Rust
3. Demon Souls
4. Gargoyles
5. Bloodborne
6. Samurai Jack
7. CATastrophe
8. Dragon's Crown
Saved: Spice & Wolf, Megaman Classic, Infinicon
>>
>>50336003
S6 of Arrow has gotten really good, like out the freaking blue. Like no more Olicity, Oliver actually has a team. An antagonist that is actually pretty frighting, because he's playing mind games with Oliver without saying a single word.

>>50336089
Flash S2 was boring then it got awesome. Zoom was such a wasted villain until the very end.

>>50336288
NBC still holds the rights or something. IDK WB is so weird with their DC licenses. We didn't get Superman until S2 of Supergirl (which BTW is way better than S1). So far Flash S3 has been great, if a little slow.
>>
File: pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>50335997
Incidentially, can I just say I want a charm just to do this part:
>The Blasphemy Effect generated by that Charm is Essence 10, and fills the archives of the prayer registries of Yu Shan with mocking laugher for a year and a day as a Sorcerous effect.

That just seems like such a hilariously dickish thing to do. Especially when you /know/ no one there can cast Countermagic strong enough to stop it.

Would fit perfectly for the one Devil Tiger I actually got to play.
>>
File: Teddy.png (22KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.png
22KB, 820x300px
>>50336350
Yeah, it's pretty great.
>>
>>50336350
I want it because I know if I used it in SMT it would piss YHVH off. Would serve the smug prick right, too.
>>
>>50336160
Yo, YJ! Some questions:

1) Can Toon Physicist be used to imbue objects with your speed?

2) Can Non-Euclidean mind crete bags of holding? If so, do they have the weight of what's inside? I would assume not, because otherwise a continent-spanning telephone box should sink into the ground, but this stuff is weird.
>>
File: 1430149467515.png (152KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
1430149467515.png
152KB, 359x414px
What jumps give you shonen-protaganist style "come up with crazy strategies in the middle of a battle" stuff?
>>
>>50336343
Isn't Ragman on their team now? I remember hearing something about that.
>>
>>50336343
>S6 of Arrow has gotten really good, like out the freaking blue. Like no more Olicity, Oliver actually has a team. An antagonist that is actually pretty frighting, because he's playing mind games with Oliver without saying a single word.
Do I need to watch the subsequent seasons? I watched 1-3 but fell off after that.
>>
>>50336418
1. No, but you could give it the properties that protect you when moving at high speeds.

2. Yes, however I've ruled that moving structures have less extra-dimensional space in exchange for being portable. Their contents don't factor into their weight.
>>
File: ragman1.jpg (154KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ragman1.jpg
154KB, 1366x768px
>>50336443
Yeah. Ragman is pretty cool. His costume is dank as fuck. He survived a nuclear blast that Felicity redirected to his city in the last season finale. His father was Ragman before him, and so forth down the line. He mystical rags protected him against the nuke. He's also no sells bullets and just about anything else too. He's super strong and can manipulate rags tentacles with same strength.
>>
>>50336513
No. Not really. Maybe watch later half of S4. We're on S5 now and its pretty good.
>>
>>50336545
He looks like the Jeepers Creepers monster.
>>
Does Doctor Doom usually call upon external entities to power his magic?
>>
>>50336545
Yeah, he was in Shadowpact. Cool that he's on a show now.
>>
File: 1437095023342.jpg (32KB, 234x368px) Image search: [Google]
1437095023342.jpg
32KB, 234x368px
>Basing the worth of a jump purely on how powerful it makes you

I seriously hope you don't do this.
>>
>>50336545
Neato. Are you going to offer that suit in an update?
>>
>>50336627
Can my luck perks counteract the "price of magic"?
>>
>>50336667
Probably. I'm waiting for the current seasons of Arrowverse & Supergirl to end to update it.
>>
>>50336695
Maybe. Most likely you'd end up like a lesser version of Constantine, with the bad luck being selected on to others around you or something. Though, stuff thay requires a more concrete price instesd of something more abstract won't be affected at all.
>>
>>50334757
I'm not at all familiar with how magic works in this setting.

Is using magic just a bad idea, flat out? 'Cause I keep hearing things that make it sound like using magic will destroy your life and kill everyone you love.
>>
>>50336813
>I'm not at all familiar with how magic works in this setting.
I'll try to explain it in the notes.

>Is using magic just a bad idea, flat out?
Generally mages tend to live unhappy lives, because it always takes some sort of price. Zatanna lost her parents, Mr. E went blind, Constantine catches the shit end of everything and shoves it off on others.

You'll only have to worry about that type of thing while you're in the jump, though.
>>
>>50336653
I do. Whatcha gon do about it!
>>
>>50336874
Couldn't your "price" be paid before the jump even starts, similarly to how Zatanna's price was paid in by her unpleasant past?
>>
File: Exploding-Head-647.jpg (196KB, 595x790px) Image search: [Google]
Exploding-Head-647.jpg
196KB, 595x790px
>>50336903
I'm going to shit my pants with such a riotous fury that the psychic backlash will travel through the warp and cause you to do the same!
>>
what are some perks that change hair color? either explicitly or as a side effect.

I grabbed wretched egg from deadman wonderland and the albinism lost its appeal really quick. Aside from other anime settings, I can't go to other jumps without people looking at me like some edgy maladjusted middleschooler in a grown man's body.
>>
>>50336938
Maybe so. I'm not going to say "hey, your time here is going to be filled with constant misery if you do magic". It's just fluff, mostly. If someone wnats to work it into a story, that's great. If someone wants to wank it away, that's okay too.
>>
>>50336938
>Your real life is the price of your magic
Mah gawd.
>>
>>50337027
I have albinism irl. You calling me an edgy middleschooler?
>>
>>50337027
FF 13 has you get a hair color change just for showing up if I remember right.
It's even an altform if you don't like neon hair.

There's also one in Fallen London, but since you didn't like albinism you probably don't want grey hair.
Body mod has an option, but it's probably long past for you.
Mushoko Tensei has a drawback to make your hair green and maintaining it probably won't have consequences since out of jump nobody cares if you have green hair.
Metamorphagi in Harry Potter can do hair color as well as pretty much anything else.
Other than that perhaps hair dye?
>>
>>50337066
I meant your origin's history prior to the start of the jump.
>>
>>50337070
Well I ain't calling you round!
>>
>>50334757
Nothing for Black Orchid and Swamp Thing?
>>
>>50336350
Quick question. What essence level are we going to be limited to?
>>
Is the magic gained in Buffyverse from before or after the rules were rewritten?
>>
>>50336429
Iirc, GI Joe has one.
>>
>>50337230
No limit on Essence level. But no custom charms for Essence 5+.

Though with the complaints I've gotten for that limit, I'll note that I'm fine with making a Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai-like Charm in particular for the other Yozi/your Devil Tiger set.

Since the vast, /vast/ majority of Yozi Charms are low-Essence and just get better with higher essence, this isn't actually much of a limit...

It basically only prevents the "I got essence 10 charms, so am omnipotent now" argument, which is stupid as hell. But eh.
>>
>>50337346
>But no custom charms for Essence 5+.
Derp. Meant to say Essence 6+. You can make Charms for up to Essence 5, just not 6 and higher.
>>
>>50337346
What about after we gain our spark?
>>
>>50337346
>>50337400
>no custom charms for essence 5+
But why? The reason dragonbloods got limited to essence 5 custom charms was because there weren't any charms to compare effects too.
Infernals have a lot of high essence charms to look at so it's not really a lel omnipotence thing.
I mean I get it if you really want to put a block on that, but it's very dissapointing. Especially since all the cool devil tiger stuff starts at essence 6 so if you want to be creative and do more with it you can't.
>>
File: Wallpaper3.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper3.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
So, I just went to Overlord and spent my entire budget to create waifus.

Is there anything wrong with me?
>>
>>50337432
No.

You done did good, Jumper.
>>
>>50337432
The only thing wrong with you is that you spent cp and didn't take the opportunity to make your perfect waifus yourself.
>>
>>50337414
>Infernals have a lot of high essence charms to look at
They actually don't. I've read the books too, there's maybe two charms over essence 5 that aren't devil tiger charms for making yourself like a primordial.
>>
>>50337404
You can make whatever Charms you want? I'm not limiting you after that point.

>>50337414
>But why? The reason dragonbloods got limited to essence 5 custom charms was because there weren't any charms to compare effects too.
Actually, Dragon-Blooded have a LOT more high-essence Charms. Infernals are the ones with very few Essence 6+ Charms.

>Infernals have a lot of high essence charms to look at so it's not really a lel omnipotence thing.
They have 4. Of which 3 are just slight upgrades to already existing Charms that could've just been repurchases.

Though I'm not counting the Devil Tiger line in this, because those don't really to like anything you could gauge potential of usual Charms on? They're permanent effects messing with your Exaltation, or giving you Primordial stuff.

>I mean I get it if you really want to put a block on that, but it's very dissapointing. Especially since all the cool devil tiger stuff starts at essence 6 so if you want to be creative and do more with it you can't.
I mean, you could just build stuff out of your Devil Tiger /charmset/, instead of using the Charms that let you go Devil Tiger as a base for everything?
>>
>>50337534
Really? I could have sworn there were a lot of essence 6 charms.
Although by that I included charms that can be bought at low essense that have additional effects past essence 6.
If those aren't barred as custom charms I don't mind as much.
>>
>>50337575
>Really? I could have sworn there were a lot of essence 6 charms.
Nope, literally just 4.

>Although by that I included charms that can be bought at low essense that have additional effects past essence 6.
>If those aren't barred as custom charms I don't mind as much.
Those aren't barred. That's why I said it wasn't much of a limit.
>>
>>50337458
That's incest.
>>
>>50337070
Keep in mind this s anime albinism here, where the eyes are perfectly edgelord red and causes zero skin or vision problems
>>
>>50337645
And?
>>
>>50337534
>there's maybe two charms over essence 5 that aren't devil tiger charms for making yourself like a primordial.

>The devil-tiger charms are past the capping point

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>50337716
Devil tiger charms aren't custom so don't worry about it.
We literally just had this conversation.
>>
>>50337432
Why do people always talk about waifus in reference to overlord specifically?
Yeah, it let's you make a fairly powerful oc of your own design but don't other jumps do that too? Why does this one stand out so much?

I don't personally have a problem with it, it's just odd to me.
>>
>>50337716
The Charms to go Devil Tiger are written up though. So you can learn/create those, that's whole point of saying "custom" charms past 5.
>>
>>50337733
Because Overlord isn't actually about power. It's about two things. One, seeing Momonga bullshit his way through problems, and two, the characters. And of these characters, all the females and one of the males are made to be appealing yet disturbing waifus.
>>
File: 1479310160422.jpg (71KB, 572x760px) Image search: [Google]
1479310160422.jpg
71KB, 572x760px
>>50337716
You still get the divil tiger stuff, its just custom stuff with essence 6+ that is capped off. Hell you can still make custom charms that are below essence 6 and have upgrades written into them for higher essence levels (which is how most infernal charms seem to operate with) so you have plenty of design to work with.
>>
>>50337733
It's the perfect loyalty. NPCs of Nazrack are hyper loyal and rather endearing despite being evil.
So since the NPC creating option makes OCs like those it's not unreasonable for people to like them.
>>
>>50336160
7. Bloodborne
Age 31
Oedon Chapel
Rally
Blood Bullets
Hunter
Good Blood
Hematophagy (850)
Blood Saint (550)
Vile Blood (-50)
Bloodied Combat (-450)
Hunter of Hunters Knowledge
Warding Incense
Loch Shield (-500)
Hunter's Axe and Hunter Pistol
Blade of Mercy
Hunter Rune
Casket of Old Blood
Sunken Treasure and Great One's Pearl
Siren's Cry
Scenarios: Hunter of Hunters, Zealot and Scholar, Cursed Island
Drawbacks: Inner Beast, Hunter's Dream, Anti-Fashionborne, Obvious Cannibal, The Hunted (0)

I cut down a lot of formerly good people in this Jump. I mostly stayed away from all that cosmic nonsense, too; last thing I want is to end up with eyes on my brain. As a favor to me after saving her, Eileen and Alonne (with great reluctance) went after the Scholar while Miranda, Bigby, and I went after the Zealot. Eileen ended up burning the Scholar's books, then parted ways with Alonne who found us a few months later. I'm saving the Old Blood until I can find a way to use it without turning people into beasts; until then, it's staying in storage. After that, we headed to the island and, with much difficulty (and a lot of complaining when we had to move the treasure into the Warehouse) we managed to fell the Old One. After that, we went off to explore the rest of the world, away from all the beasts and blood that plague Yarnham and the surrounding areas.

1. Hero BBS
2. Rust
3. Demon Souls
4. Gargoyles
5. Spice and Wolf
6. Samurai Jack
7. CATastrophe
8. Dragon's Crown
Saved: Megaman Classic, Infinicon
>>
>>50336622
Oh fuck yes.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>50337783
Forgot the roll.
>>
>>50337733
Literally what >>50337761 said. It's just like how Order of the Stick isn't actually about D&D minmaxing even though the magic is arguably a lot more flexible and powerful than Vancian casting as written, it's about poking fun at the concept.
>>
>>50337281
Before. The jump starts you right around when the series starts, so the fuckery that is "season 8" hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>50337797
That's weird. You'd think his ego would get in the way of that.
>>
>>50337645
>That's wincest.
FTFY
>>
>>50334757
>No Location or Age Rolls
Is thought those were required?
>>
>>50337831
But won't it before your ten years are up? Does it change?
>>
File: 1422676455478.png (77KB, 606x539px) Image search: [Google]
1422676455478.png
77KB, 606x539px
What jumps let you get a castle?
>>
>>50337838
Not so much. Doom will wheel and deal, but he'll just be a bombastic ass all the way through it.

Also, as part of his shtick is getting enough power to free his mothers soul from Hell there is a practical side to it. He learns from his extra-dimensional dealings.
>>
>>50337866
Fire Emblem Fates has a good one.
FMA can let you get a castle anywhere to your designs with clapchemy as well.
>>
>>50337856
Eh, you would be there for "S8" so how that plays out for you, if it even does, nothing saying you can't stop that botched abortion of a storyline from happening, is on you.
>>
>>50337866
Neo heisei
>>
Jumpers!
What does your warehouse look like?
>>
>>50337866
basilisk has a Japanese style one.
>>
>>50337866
Van Hellsing
Lone Wolf
Dragon Age Inquisition
Ar Tonelico (Spess Majik tower)
Dragonlance
Innistrahd (Cathedral)

Oh! Tenchi Muyo gives you a "large holding" or some such for each place you jump into for, I think, the Smiling Goddess Leaves perk. There's a ton of stuff in Tenchi that people don't talk about, because they skim it rather than read it.

I'm probably missing a few, but that's all I got right now.
>>
File: brothel1471096416656.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
brothel1471096416656.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>50337941
>>
File: Lucifermark.jpg (13KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifermark.jpg
13KB, 400x226px
Would Adaptive Body from God of War be able to prevent the "Vessel Decaying" effects experienced by powerful spiritual beings like Supernatural Angels?
>>
File: Best Overlord Girl.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Best Overlord Girl.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
>>50337432
You did Good.
Now if you podded Aura, once she got older, you did Great.

>>50337941
A very well organized Warehouse. I am a bit of a packrat, and a klepto, so I need the raw storage space.
I keep my Living Quarters elsewhere, the only other thing in my Warehouse is my Lab.
>>
>>50337432
>Overlord
Never enough points in that jump.
>>
>>50336874
Might I suggest a perk either for this or the occult jump? One that reduces any price associated with magic, be it the consequences of using it or the energy/resource cost of using a particular piece of magic.
>>
>>50338023
>Now if you podded Aura, once she got older, you did Great.
I house rule that the Nazarick scenario lets me take her instead of Momo as my end of scenario reward. That way she's an adult, cause that scenario takes a while, and I don't have to fuck around with pods.
>>
>>50338018
Er, probably but the kind of angel you are in the jump doesn't really have that problem
>>
File: elf1462686856113.jpg (157KB, 700x856px) Image search: [Google]
elf1462686856113.jpg
157KB, 700x856px
>>50338023
>Aura, once she got older...
Worth the wait.
>>
>>50338018
The buyable angel option doesn't seem to have that problem. They seem to be pretty far reduced even from the scrub-tier angels in the series.
>>
>>50338065
If you absorb enough souls, they might very well have that problem, going by Castiel's example (whose vessel was starting to break down even without the black goo's interference).
>>
>>50338045
I actually had something sort of like that in the original DC Mystic WIP. I'll probably keep it and tweak it to be motr like what you're suggesting.
>>
>>50338065
>>50338094
Well, yes. But there are other purchase-able options in the chain that might, with angels from Supernatural just being one example.

I believe Bartimaeus spirits may suffer from it too? At least according to one of the 300 CP perks. Again, that's just one example.
>>
>>50338023
>>50338084
"You what--? After a hundred years, my breasts will go boing-boing like this--"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6r5kHSZlA
>>
>>50334757
So, if you take Ghost and Vampire, and then Primordial on top of that... Do you get the full effects of boosting both Ghost and Vampire, or is only one boosted by it?
>>
>>50337637
So do you think we could get a perk in infernals that does away with torment?
Even if it's tied to acting like yourself as a Devil Tiger it's still a bummer to burst into pain and razors occasionally.
>>
>>50338188
>not giving us a time
1/10
>>
File: tenochtitlan_map_INAH.jpg (21KB, 385x209px) Image search: [Google]
tenochtitlan_map_INAH.jpg
21KB, 385x209px
>>50337941
It's an ongoing project.
>>
>>50338188
>>50338213
Shit talking between her and Shalltear starts at 9:00
>>
>>50338194
You'd get the full effects of both, but I'm not sure if you should be able to buy multiple Monster options.
>>
>>50338110
Well don't absorb souls then nigga
>>
>>50338205
Nope, not going to include a perk like that. But you'll be free of it after the jump anyway.

Though you can still optionally suffer it, if you want to (basically for the 'regain all willpower points afterwards' bit).

Same with Acts of Villainy, they'll just let you regain a "wp" point if performed post-jump.
>>
>>50338296
Oh well thank you.
I was a little worried about that since unlike the great curse you can't really get rid of torment.
>>
>>50338288
Maybe just pop some Tums or something afterward. That usually helps out my acid reflux.
>>
>>50338278
Well, I for one would love to be Spoopy Ghost Dracula.

So... please let us pick multiples?

I mean, I think I could do with just being a magic-casting ghost. But vampires are cool too...
>>
>>50338334
>Spoopy Ghost Frankenstien Dracula
A mad witchdoctor stitched you together out of the soul parts of several different assholes, as a result you just leech off of everyone.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>50337783
8. Samurai Jack
Age 20
North America
Magic User (900)
Polymorphing (Into Humans)
Scrying (800)
Teleportation (500)
Summoning (200)
Enchanted Weapon (Import Sunlight Straight Sword) (-300)
Drawbacks: Wanted, Bloodless Violence, Sam-Moo-Rhai (0)

These ten years weren't all that bad. My bounty usually didn't attract anyone really dangerous- despite the high value on my head, the REAL money was in Jack, after all- and usually just resulted in me beating the crap out of whichever novice set their sights on me. The stronger ones were easily pacified once I turned them into humans, depriving them of their superhuman abilities, or the ability to wield their gear, or destroyed because they weren't living. The rare bounty hunter with actual skill was much more difficult to deal with, and we had a few close calls when they showed up.

Other than that, we didn't rock the boat too much- we never ended up meeting Jack, despite me wanting to, and Aku only sent a few of his weaker minions after us out of curiosity and boredom.

1. Hero BBS
2. Rust
3. Demon Souls
4. Gargoyles
5. Spice and Wolf
6. Megaman Classic
7. CATastrophe
8. Dragon's Crown
Saved: Infinicon
>>
>>50338357
Is this Axe Cop?

I'm pretty sure there was a Triceratops/Dragon/Ghost Cop at one point.
>>
>>50338334
Well, that's fine by me. Have fun coming up with ridiculous origin stories.
>>
>>50338312
Sure. Just making it a post-jump thing seemed better than taxing cp for it, same thing the Dragon-Blooded jump does with the Curse.

And it's not like there's much of a canon way to get rid of the Great Curse... Short of asking the Neverborn to do so, by turning a Solar into an Abyssal, but that seems awfully risky.
>>
>>50338491
Nah, I was just bullshitting. It'd be funny if there was something like that, though.
>>
File: tSHD5Va.jpg (23KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
tSHD5Va.jpg
23KB, 560x420px
>>50337941
Base Warehouse area looks kindof like a room in the Egg Carrier. There's a loft on one half and a supercomputer on the other. The loft has a mini-apartment built into it. There's a section in the middle where the Spittle Runner sits. A bunch of little side passages and hallways lead off to attachments, including a skylight that leads to the Hollow I got from Changeling.

The Ar Tonelico Tower attachment has had a lot of its aesthetic altered to resemble the Core from Undertale. It extends downward into the Nomanisanisland attachment, which plugs into the active volcano to draw geothermal power.
It also extends upward into a series of factories, energy systems, and storage chambers. The upper levels (which, due to gravity, abruptly switches about halfway up to become "down"), start to become more experimental and erratic. A bottleneck serves as a testing ground for reflected madness wavelengths, darkness existentialism, and dimensional warp, which includes that evershifting dungeon from Neverwinter. It's dangerous in there. Things come out of the warp.

Past that's the Node, which includes extensions from the Yggdrasil, numerous Jurai Trees and the Iifa from FF9, among others, along with some more dimensional stretching, warping, and all around abuse of. Some orgels back there in sub pockets.
And a door that can't be opened because it leads "out".

Also a massive virtual world somewhere in the middle there.

I dunno. It's all pretty weird and Final Dungeon-y.
>>
>>50338497
Thanks. That's the best part of ridiculous combinations.
>>
>>50337941
A bunch of disorganized random stuff strewn everywhere, with the doors to various add-on haphazardly lining the walls.

I'm not an organizaed person. A hundred different lives has not change that.
>>
File: Tsundere CA.jpg (608KB, 980x1338px) Image search: [Google]
Tsundere CA.jpg
608KB, 980x1338px
Jumpers! How do I get a tsundere heavy cruiser?
>>
>>50338516
Wait, can the warehouse be modified like that?
This may just be me but I always assumed that the warehouse was fiat indestructible, and couldn't be expanded because it exits in a finite pocket dimension.
>>
>>50334757
did you remove the percs about the green and the The Laughing Magician, of was the dc mystic jump i read aseparate thing?
>>
>>50338497
Oh... what happens if you buy Magical Blood, but not Potential?

Are you just a would-be magical super-talent, but without actual ability to cast anything?
>>
>>50338641
Yeah, that'll be in a a separate jump. I'll work on it after I finish JLD.
>>
File: 3885333-supermankilowog.jpg (105KB, 416x640px) Image search: [Google]
3885333-supermankilowog.jpg
105KB, 416x640px
What happens if you use Cheat Mode on your GL Ring?
>>
>>50338664
You'll be somewhat less powerful than if you had both, but everything in the description of Magical Blood still holds.
>>
>>50338704
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>50338698
Did your GL Ring come from the Minecraft Universe? No? Then too bad, powerwanker.
>>
>>50338698
You get another ring? They can already make 'deputy' rings that have a limited pool of power, you know.
>>
>>50338698
It duplicates it if you hold minecraft mechanics over everything else.
>>
>>50338698
You'd get another one.
Although without additional lanterns you'd run into power constraints rather quickly.
Of course you could solve that problem by waiting a month.
>>
>>50338622
attatchments and god of war shenanigans are a hell of a drug.
>>
File: 1457120147663.jpg (23KB, 446x550px) Image search: [Google]
1457120147663.jpg
23KB, 446x550px
Quick question, can somebody explain to me exactly what ship girls are? Are they disembodied spirits or are they the literal ship they represent, complete with cannon and equipment. As a related question is being a ship girl inheritable, would children be born as half a ship girl or does this sort of thing not transfer by blood?
>>
>>50338865
They're mobile game trash and should be discarded.
If you're expecting lore you're interested in the wrong series.
The only good things about them is Muricanisms and the fact that the fanbase is no longer as cancerous as it once was.
>>
>>50338502
As I understand it, the issue with the Great Curse isn’t that it’s impossible to remove, but it’s nearly impossible to detect.
>>
>>50338865
The are the anthropomorphized spirit of the ships they represent made flesh. They literally are their ships, but they are separate and distinct from their hulls.

So Arizona isn't "the spirit of Arizona;" she's Arizona. That doesn't change the fact that Arizonas hull is at the bottom of Pearl, its just that Arizona has a the body of a young woman now. When they go into battle mode, or whatever you want to call it, they manifest the gear they had as a ship: main guns, AA, torpedo launchers, radar, and aircraft. Now how much else that effects their physiology is up for debate. However, when they're in their battle mode they are as sturdy as they were as hulled ships.

As for whether or not it'd be inheritable? That's pure fanwank at the moment. It might transfer in the same way certain spiritual / magical conditions transfer, but it's not genetic in the biological sense, I'd wager.
>>
>>50338780
>>50338788
Not on my watch. You think this rampant power-wanking will stand? I'll soon convince Cats to nerf Marvel and DC so you can only get what you purchase with CP.
>>
>>50338865
As far as I know, it's never said. They just exist. Same with the Abyssals. So fanwank something.

Saratoga a shit. Teste is the new hotness.
>>
File: 1454207312218.gif (587KB, 999x659px) Image search: [Google]
1454207312218.gif
587KB, 999x659px
What are some jumps you want to make just so you can punch specific characters in the face?
>>
>>50338962
DC Cinematic Universe. Every single person in that verse needs to be slapped.
>>
>>50338962
Who is that supposed to be? But to answer your question: Bayformers... literally everyone.
>>
>>50338946
>The Warehouse was a mistake.

t. pitiable fool
>>
>>50338981
Do it. I'm going to shove Superman comics down that brooding fucker's face until he acts like he should.
>>
>>50338991
It was. Jumpchan never meant to give it to you, she accidentally left a hole in reality in the box of stuff she gave you, but was too embarrassed to admit it.
>>
>>50338865
Wait until the movie comes out, it may or may not shed light on some of the details behind the construction of shipgirls
>>
>>50338988
kek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOzGnmkbahw
>>
>>50338622
It's a combination of manual reconstruction and >>50338848, yeah.
The loft was made by hand. Madness wavelengths, darkness existentialism, dimensional warping, that's all done through combination perks and magitek. The trees I just moved back there.
But a lot of the "okay, I'm going to attach this attachment to this other attachment, and make this thing slot in here, so that the island acts as a base for the tower and...", that's caused by the perk that specifically lets me reorganize and reshape my warehouse as desired.
So, yeah, it is fiat indestructible, but I have a perk that works around that by fiat.

The door is created in the same way. It's just nonfunctional because of the nature of the demiplane, and because I didn't use the perk to add anything "outside". If I did, I'd be able to open the door to that, but it would only be a projection based on what I asked for, and wouldn't be "real".
So, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>50338988
You can go to bayformers in Transformers, it just cuts you off from going to other, better Transformers settings.
>>
>>50339116
Like the awesome cartoon and its imminently fuckable motorcycle.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>50338432
9. Gargoyles
Age 20
Manhattan
Big Business (900)
Human
Tech Adapting
Pragmatism
Technosorcery(700)
Xanatos Gambit (400)
CEO (300)
Masterful Tactician (-100)
Well Read (-150)
Laser Gun (-200)
Loadsamoney
Drawback: Trickster (0)

I don't remember much of what happens in Gargoyles, so this is going to be pretty brief. I ended up helping the Gargoyles out a lot, and let Miranda go wild with my companies' resources building whatever she wanted/thought we would need, so long as she came up with a few actual products we could market. I ended up shaking Xanatos's hands at a charity event, which despite my superhuman abilities was one of the more tense and scary moments that I've experienced.

1. Hero BBS
2. Rust
3. Demon Souls
4. Infinicon
5. Spice and Wolf
6. Megaman Classic
7. CATastrophe
8. Dragon's Crown
>>
>>50339132
There is some fantastic porn of Jack and Arcee.
>>
>>50339180
>And then the whole thread halted while everyone looked up the porn. . .
>>
>>50339593
For thirty one minutes. Wow.
>>
File: acat.jpg (115KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
acat.jpg
115KB, 480x358px
>>50338516
>And a door that can't be opened because it leads "out".
Oooh.
>>
File: Robo Waifus.jpg (765KB, 1700x1663px) Image search: [Google]
Robo Waifus.jpg
765KB, 1700x1663px
>>50339132
>>50339180
>>50339593
>>
>>50339593
...I refuse to confirm or deny your statement.
>>
>>50339593
You have a point, this is a mighty suspicious pause.
>>
>>50339707
Nah, thread gets like this everyday around this time. There are significant lulls when most of the thread consosts neither of unamericans nor NEETs.
>>
>>50339593
Hey, I'm still content with the French cat girls from yesterday.
>>
>>50339180
>>50339593
>>50339643
>>50339649
>>50339707
>>50339734
"Quack"
>>
>>50339771
What a majestic creature.
>>
>>50339771
>>50339825
I don't get it.
>>
>>50339891
Watch Team Four Star.
>>
How does your jumper deal with liberals?
>>
>>50339926
Same as anyone else.
If they're particularily obtrusive they get thrown in the pit.
Thankfully the current modern "liberal" doesn't exist much in media so I don't have to do that much.
>>
>>50339926
With all of the charisma and rhetoric perks I've picked up, people are only liberals if I want them to be.
>>
>>50339926
The same way I deal with conservatives and anything else involving politics. Nuclear hellfire.
>>
File: 134 - 6BvFwTQ.png (572KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
134 - 6BvFwTQ.png
572KB, 600x666px
>>50339926
Keep /pol/ on /pol/.
>>
File: 5091132-odin+2.jpg (737KB, 1386x1920px) Image search: [Google]
5091132-odin+2.jpg
737KB, 1386x1920px
>>50339926
It depends on whether the universe is also liberal.
>>
>>50339926
my Jumper doesn't deal with liberals,there to moderate. he deals with conservatives, violently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j9x_vPefn8
>>
>>50338991
Don't fall for the bait.
>>
>>50339926
The same way I deal with everyone else.
I eat them and melt their souls for power.

I made the earth great again by killing all the humans and returning it to a natural state. Which I then ate for power.
>>
>>50340038
Anon, I can't"fall for the bait" when I'm replying to myself.
>>
>>50340019
Please tell me that's a parody edit.
>>
>>50340019
Is there any particular reason he isn't destroying her with enough power to shatter and rebuild galaxies?
>>
>>50340019
That is where I gave up on this new Thor, seriously the rest of it is a bit stupid but then she beat fucking Odin!
>>
>>50339926
Apathy, assuming that they don't have any other traits that would interest or benefit me.
>>
>>50340057
:^)

What do you think, anon?
>>
>>50340019
...Can you post the rest of that fight, please?
>>
>>50340019
Seriously? Isn't Odin like in the top ten most powerful Marvel characters?
>>
>>50340093
He's on the same level as Galactus, lower cosmic. There is no universe where that image should happen.
>>
>>50340057
Anon, this line of comics begins when some bullshit happens to make Thor and Odin unworthy of Mjolnir, upon which the inscription is revealed to say "Whosoever holds this hammer, if she be worthy..."
>>
File: 1392868458935.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1392868458935.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>50339926
How obnoxious are we talking here?
If they're full SJW or close they don't last long.
Otherwise I doubt I care enough to treat them differently.
>>
File: 5091131-odin+1.jpg (757KB, 1402x1920px) Image search: [Google]
5091131-odin+1.jpg
757KB, 1402x1920px
>>50340091
I can't, but here's the preceding panels.
>>
>>50339926
Same as everyone else.
They go in the bag.
>>
>>50340112
>and Odin
Doesn't Odin control and power the enchantments m
>>
>>50339926
Same way I deal with humans.

Infest them with my parasites to find new traits and strains as well as create new nesting grounds to birth more.
>>
>>50340112
They couldn't even spring for "If they be worthy".
>>
>>50340066
>Implying the writer even knows what the Odinforce is.
>>
>>50340163
Wasn't it written by the same guy who wrote the awesome Old/Young/Current Thor run with the God Butcher?
>>
>>50340127
This whole thing is fucking retarded.
Not just because of the "pandering"
Not just because of the beat-downs on people they shouldn't be able to beat.
Not just because of all of the other nonsense.

You know why this shit REALLY russles me? Because of the fucking stupidity of "She's Thor". No. No she fucking isn't. Someone other than Tony Stark can be Iron Man. Someone other than Rodgers can be Captain America. Someone other than Peter can be Spiderman. Because these are Titles, Psudonymes.
THOR IS HIS FUCKING NAME!
>>
>>50340200
Wasn't Iron Man replaced by a black teenage girl?
>>
>>50339926
He shares with them the glory of his transcendental political system, same as everyone else.
>>
>>50340241
The worst part of that is that they kill off Warmachine to do it. They coulda pandered by letting Rhodes take the Iron Man name for a while and nobody would bat an eye, the guy has been fighting in his own suit for decades and is one of the closest people to Tony, he's a fitting replacement. But noooo, he doesn't hit enough SJW buttons so he has to die.
>>
>>50340241
Also by Doctor Doom.
>>
>>50340241
A lot of characters have been replaced by black teenage girls.
Except for Captain Britain, he was replaced by a muslim teenage girl.
>>
There's a reason you need to be giving other comic book publishers your attention, /jc/.

And I think we're going over many other reasons just the last few threads.
>>
>>50340241
They're leaning that way, yes.

Miles Morales is actually a good example of doing that sort of thing the right way. MM was young, so you got to enjoy some of that Spiderman-school kid tension. Also, Miles had some shit going on in his personal life that made his heroes journey interesting. Plus, since he was the new kid, you got a few neat scenes of older superheroes mentoring him.
>>
>>50340276
I thought that was Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers, already a strong woman herself, being replaced by a Muslim girl with completely unrelated powers.
>>
>>50340301
Miles' big sin is being boring as fuck.
>>
>>50340276
>Captain Britain
He's still around? I thought they killed off Excalibur as a book in the 90s.

>>50340311
He's got the same thing that Harry Potter does. The main character isn't super interesting, but he's got a good cast of supporting characters and a fun sandbox. MM is kind of a cypher.

Having said that, I still think that his run could have been interesting in time.
>>
>>50340301
>Miles Morales is actually a good example of doing that sort of thing the right way

See >>50340311
Miles would be interesting if EVERY SINGLE FUCKING STORY didn't go the same way
*Shit Goes Down*
"I can't live up to Peter's Legacy!"
*Gets Pep Talk*
*Beats badguy*
"I CAN live up to Peter's Legacy!"

And they just keep fucking repeating it over and over and over again.
>>
>>50340263
They already did the "replace any black friend" thing with Captain America and Falcon, so they had to find a new one.
>>
>>50340311
Yeah, his first run could be used as a all natural replacement for sleeping pills.
>>
File: almostenjoyingmyanger.jpg (59KB, 606x508px) Image search: [Google]
almostenjoyingmyanger.jpg
59KB, 606x508px
>>50340295
>>
>>50340241
>Introduce Tony's awesome new armor with all sorts of cool features,
>come up with an excuse to hand it over to a teenage girl because reasons.

Seriously why can't they let tony play with his toy?
>>
>>50340349
Replaced by*
>>
>>50340356
Gotta check that privilege.
>>
>>50340356
Well, Tony is a kind of a cunt.
>>
>>50340112
>"if she"
Wait, what. But Odin was the one who placed the enchantments on in the first place, and for a specific reason specifically involving Thor. Why would it say "if she"?

Mjolnir suddenly becoming way more powerful, the description changing to "she"...I smell a rat. And I'm not sure whether it's just the writers being stupid or some actual in-universe scheme or both.
>>
>>50340390
Yes but he's an entertaining cunt.
>>
>>50340390
He's a cunt, but he's not an outright monster(most of the time) like Reed.
>>
File: Privileged.png (125KB, 627x516px) Image search: [Google]
Privileged.png
125KB, 627x516px
>>50340380
Ha! I checked mine over the weekend. I'm free to act like a complete asshole.

>pic related

>>50340390
Yeah, but at least he's not Reed Richards.
>>
So question, would you guys prefer a TMNT 2012 jump soon knowing I'm probably going to update as season 5 gets done? Or wait till season 5 gets done to do the jump?
>>
>>50340131
SLUT
>>
File: Party Time.jpg (42KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Party Time.jpg
42KB, 480x320px
>>50340415
That's the one with the really cute April right?
>>
>>50340415
Soon, please. An update for one season should be easier then making a jump for the whole series AKA five seasons.
>>
Why does anyone even care about "nerfing" so-called "perfect defenses" when they were removed in 3e?
>>
>>50340407
How about Civil War?
>>
>>50340440
Because the Jumps work off of 2e, which actually has Lore information as opposed to MYSTERY!
>>
>>50340416
You're god damn right I am.

That's the good thing about not having a dedicated waifu or harem.
I can literally sleep with the entire multiverse and not deal with the consequences beyond the fact that I leave Uroboros-esque infestations everywhere that ruin everything more than they usually do.
>>
>>50340440
Because none of our exalted jumps are for 3e.
If you'd like to take up the mantle and make one that's fine, but since there's no content whatsoever yet you'd have an uphill battle to overcome.
>>
>>50340426
Gonna need a pic, waifulord.
>>
>>50340454
Civil War is why I said "(most of the time)".
He was a god damn monster during that point in time.
>>
File: TMNT_2012_April_O'_Neil-9-.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT_2012_April_O'_Neil-9-.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>>50340426
...Sure?

80s April is the one true April though.
>>
>>50340469
>Uroboros

>Fuck_This_Shit_I'm_Out.jpeg
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>50340478
she looks like 14....
>>
>>50340478
>80s April is the one true April though.
You are correct. April had more T and A than any other 80s cartoon human waifu.
>>
>>50340499
>jumpers
>>
File: PLOT.png (346KB, 680x379px) Image search: [Google]
PLOT.png
346KB, 680x379px
>>50340472
Mega posted a normal picture, so I grabbed this. >>50340478
>>
>>50340499
Tera you're guy who thought that waiting until someone was 18 was Pedophilia, because she was under 18 when you met her.
Your opinions don't matter.
>>
>>50340433
Sure but it could be an extensive one depending. I think either way it will probably get done soon so I guess I should just release it with everyone knowing it will change.
>>
>>50340455
>>50340470
Except they don't. You're not going to the game mechanics version, as game mechanics are Just abstractions meant to represent the world. 3e is a refined abstraction that more accurately represents the developers' intent.
>>
File: Jumpers Love Life.jpg (202KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers Love Life.jpg
202KB, 900x582px
>>50340478
>80s April is the one true April though.
You make a fine point.
>>
>>50340540
Except that 3e has outright different lore in some places, and insists on its' MYSTERY fetish in others. Making it a different universe.
>>
>>50340306
It's sorta both. Captain Britain was replaced by an adult muslim woman. Only Captain Marvel was replaced by a teenage muslim, who /co/ is constantly masturbating to.
>>
>>50340541
>waifus
This is the worst fucking part of /jc/: neckbeards fantasizing about imaginary women.
>>
>>50340511
>Justice diddles kids
Ooookay then.
>>
>>50340540
Not really. The jumps run under 2e/2.5e. They're not total mechanics raw jumps like OoTS but that's clearly the setting you're jumping.
Well unless you take the Keychain drawback in mortals, then you're a lot closer to game mechanics for better or worse.
>>
>>50340564
Not the constant whining?
>>
>>50340527
I mean, that is still kinda creepy. Not that most jumper romances aren't creepy after a few dozen jumps or so.
>>
>>50340567
Put your trip back on Tera.
>>
>>50340567
Literally any jumper that didn't pick a waifu early is hard pressed to not come across as a pedo.
Unless you like waifuing planetary spirits (Gaia is best girl!)
you're almost entirely out of luck.
>>
>>50340563
Are there any male heroes left in Marvel?
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (95KB, 793x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
95KB, 793x1200px
>>50340241
No. She calls herself Ironheart instead of Ironwoman. In this case Ironman aka Tony Stark decides to retire for whatever reason. So he picks this Undergrad who shows promise to share his technology with.

Then there's Doctor Doom, who's like "Ok so if there's no Ironman, I'll be him." This is because after Doom became God Emperor Doom, then lost again to Reed, he was able to turn over a new leaf and become good again.

I don't know if Doom & Ironheart are teaming up, but from what I heard "Infamous Ironman" is pretty good. It shows that while Doom is trying to make something of himself other than a two bit dictator, he has such a long history that no one trusts him.
>>
File: aprilwaifu.jpg (54KB, 905x843px) Image search: [Google]
aprilwaifu.jpg
54KB, 905x843px
>>50340499
*sigh* You do realize cute doesn't inherently mean anything untoward right?

>Now when I call this picture here cute, I am being hell of a untoward.
>>
>>50340605
Or you waifuing Anthropomorphic Personifications of Concepts.
Like me and Death, and Death, and Hastur.
>>
>>50340631
Dr. Strange's new run is pretty great.
>>
>>50340637
>*action*
Kindly don't do that.
>>
>>50340633
>Ok so if there's no Ironman, I'll be him
I have no idea why, but that's the funniest thing I've ever heard about about a comic story.
>>
>>50340581
I would honestly be hard pressed to decide which one is worse.
>>
>>50340647
How many issues until he's replaced by Clara's suddenly revealed black daughter?
>>
>>50340646
That can't possibly go well for you Thanos.
>>
>>50340689
Nah, they wanna pimp cinematic Strange so they'll keep him class Strange for a while at least.
>>
>>50340689
Iirc Strange has just gotten back from being replaced, so probably a while.
>>
>>50340633
>other than a two bit dictator,
OY! Doom's country is one of the best in the world, and the Citizens love him.
Unless the Writer feels like ignoring everything previously established and decides to make everyone hate him, and his doom-bots patrol the streets at all times.

>>50340692
Here, have this conversation from MCU.

>Talk with Loki more
>He isn't talking back
>Just ramble on about things
>"And she tells me that Thanos is trying to seduce her!"
>His head snaps to you "What was that?"
>Frown "You weren't listening? I was telling you about this girl I've been seeing. There's this loser name Thanos who calls himself "The Mad Titan" who's been trying to seduce her."
>"I know of Thanos mortal, and he would not be interested in some human wretch"
>Tilt head "I never said she was human. Hell I never even said I was human."
>Walk out of the room, wave at him "Next time ya see him tell Thanos Lady D says she doesn't want him"
>This is regardless to whether or not I've managed to succeed in getting Lady Death's attentions.

>This is how my Drawback comes into play
>Really really badly
>>
>>50340718
>writing Loki as the butt of your stupid jokes about masturbating to Death

Sasuga Justice.
>>
>>50340741
Actually it's from a series of posts back in early /jc/, where I decided my entire trip to MCU is going to be spent messing with people for a laugh.
This conversation was while he was locked up during Avengers.
>>
>>50340712
Didn't Voodoo fail at literally everything?
>>
>>50340718
How to deal with MCU Thanos,

>Step one toss one of the stones in your warehouse
>Step two stomp him into the ground with out of context bullshit now that the gauntlet has been removed from play.
>>
>>50340718
Are cosmic personifications even a thing in the MCU?
>>
>>50340752
Is there a pastebin of this?
>>
>>50340769
Considering that Thanos is going to need an actual character to be in love with, because that's how movies are always written? Probably.
>>
>>50340758
Even without the gauntlet Thanos is still cosmically burly.
>>
File: Best DC Girl.jpg (94KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Best DC Girl.jpg
94KB, 736x414px
>>50340769
Dunno if they are or not, but considering Waifuing Death has always been Thanos' goal, and how he grinned at the end of Avengers when his attendant said "To fight with Earth is to court Death itself" I assumed they do exist.
Until the MCU outright says they don't exist, I'm going to run with the assumption that they do.

>>50340775
No, but I have them saved on my computer if you want me to post them in-thread.
>>
>>50340637
Considering we are there for 10 years she can be legal tho
>>
>>50340808
See >>50340527
Tera has previously stated he thinks waiting until someone is an adult is still pedophilia.
>>
>>50340769
Given that Thanos exists it's a possibility given how his thing in the comics is trying to win deaths heart. It's possible that that might not be the case in the MCU though. They'll probably skip over it because it doesn't fit the magic is alien science thing.
>>
File: THE WALL.jpg (1MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
THE WALL.jpg
1MB, 2400x3000px
So in recent news, it now turns out that Trump's Stand 『The Wall』 now has the ability 『Rapid Build』. Can he ever be stopped?
>>
>>50340794
Can he survive a GBE? Can he survive the space containing his head being collapsed into another dimension Kamui? What about a Sting enhanced sword to the neck?

>>50340801
>post them in-thread.
Yes please.
>>
>>50340834
Get the fuck back to /pol/.
>>
>>50340834
So is that his awakening or requiem ability?
Fuck now I kind of want to see a statted out stand for Trump.
Also a kek at chopping off parts of california.
>>
>>50340844
>GBE?

Almost certainly.

>Kamui?

No idea.

>Sting

Assuming he stood perfectly still and let you hit him, it would probably work. At least somewhat.
>>
So, let's say one wanted to mess with one Shikako Nara. What would be the best ways to do so? Aside from talking about Earth and the future and all that.
>>
>>50340844
>Go to MCU
>Get "Captured" by SHIELD
>Ask Fury about the Infinity Serum
>He has no idea
>"Huh, I Guess it doesn't exist in this timeline"
>"Timeline?"
>"What?"
>"What was that about timeline?"
>"What are you talking about? Time doesn't move in lines. It moves in circles. That is why clocks are round."

>Tony gets kidnapped
>Comes back
>You're still in SHIELD custody
>Talking with Fury
>"You know, Palladium Poisoning sucks. Can you imagine if that was spreading from right next to your heart? Ow"
>"How do you know about that?"
>"Know about what?"
>"Stark's poisoning"
>"Who's Stark? Like Eddard Stark? "Winter is Coming" and all that?"
>"Tony Stark!"
>"Who? I don't think I've ever heard of that name"
>"Then why bring up Palladium poisoning?"
>"It just crossed my mind is all"

>Thor Lands in New Mexico
>Still in Custody
>"You think Sleipnir actually happened, or did sickos just make that up?"
>"What are you on about now?"
>"You know, Sleipnir, Odin's six-legged horse. You think that actually happened?"
>"That's mythological, Odin doesn't exist"
>Non-commitmental noises

>Wait until Thor tries to pick up the hammer
>Start singing "It's Hammer Time" in your cell
>Stop singing when he fails
>Start singing again when he summons it to fight the robot thing
>>
File: TwiY7GS.jpg (549KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TwiY7GS.jpg
549KB, 1920x1080px
Yo /jc/, how do I Doom?
>>
>>50340844
>>50340896

>Manage to convince him to let you help with the Avengers Initiative
>Hinting to Loki's arrival before hand is optional
>As are hints to knowing about Phase Two
>Get on the Carrier
>Ask Coulson how Lola is doing
>Talk to Tony about the make-up of his new Arc-Reactor
>Constantly hint at things people think only they know about
>Loki gets captured
>Go talk to him
>"So, Sleipnir a thing or did sickos make that up?"
>"What?"
>"You know, Sleipnir. That 8-legged horse human legends say you gave birth two."
>"I have never given birth you imbecile"
>"Really?" Stare down "You got wide hips for someone who hasn't given birth"
>He gets smug look "Is this some attempt to enrage me?"
>"Nah, that would be me mentioning you're a the forgotten son of Laufey"
>"WHAT!? How do you know that!"
>"Know what?"
>"About Laufey."
>"What are you talking about dude? I just asked you about Sleipnir. You feeling alright? Can Asgardians get sick?"

>Thanos Conversation Here

>Start up an Entertainment company, with everything from Movies to Vidya
>Make things from other settings
>Make things from the future of MCU, with slight tweaks

That's as far as I got.
>>
>>50340903
You don't.
>>
>>50340903
Don't. He's a over-wanked cunt.

>>50340896
Where were waifus during this?
>>
>>50340903
Don't take any immortal or inhuman species / origins.

Show the multiverse how terrifying you can be while still naught but a human.
>>
>>50340903
Not enough CP in the multiverse.
>>
>>50340882
Make his shadow twist into shadow puppet shapes every time he tries to manipulate it.
>>
>>50340876
>Almost certainly.
Thanos can survive a direct hit from a weapon that blows large 70 kilometer holes in things that aren't even scratched by nukes at its warning shot setting?
>>
>>50340903
Ask him next time you jump marvel.
>>
File: Alice.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>50340924
Mostly doing their own thing while I sat in a cell amusing myself.
Alice watched Thor got after the hammer for me, and used our Psychic Connection to tell me when he stopped. So I could get the timing right.
>>
>>50340932
I don't think you get what cosmic means in Marvel.
>>
>>50340932
Yes. He can. I don't know why you asked me to reconfirm what I said. Did you think I was lying the first time?
>>
>>50340931
>His
I take it you've never read Dreaming of Sunshine?
>>
File: 3843349-2n1fdyv.jpg (629KB, 1080x1599px) Image search: [Google]
3843349-2n1fdyv.jpg
629KB, 1080x1599px
>>50340932
>>
>>50340962
>>50340964
>MCU Thanos
I understand that comics Thanos would be capable of challenging or even defeating a lare-game jumper, but unless Thanos is suddenly several OOM more powerful than anything else seen in Marvel... Well, consider these claims doubted.
>>
>>50340962
Without the IG Thanos isn't even close to cosmic.
>>
>>50340882
My go-to for messing with other self-insert protagonists is to derail the plot so much they start to doubt all of their metaknowledge. Naruto is actually great for this. You can be the sibling of a character who canonically has none, you can shuffle around which village has which Tailed Beasts, and if you have any properties that follow you from jump to jump you can mess with their knowledge of the geography ("wait, I don't remember the manga showing there being a giant tree looming over Konoha"). Make them doubt every bit of foreknowledge they had, make them fear for their life in this strange new world they've found themselves in.

>>50340931
Shikako, not Shikamaru. She's from a fairly popular self-insert fanfic, Dreaming of Sunshine, which is really only so-so but gets props just for trying to treat the matter realistically instead of being wish-fulfillment.
>>
>>50340991
I've heard of it, but never read it. I thought he was talking about Shikamaru's dad.
>>
>>50340997
>b-b-b-but muh GeeBeeEee

>>50341007
That's horribly incorrect.
>>
>>50340882
Dude, just mention Donald being president. That would fuck up anybody who hasn't been around for a while.
>>
>>50341004
We're all speculating, since MCU Thanos basically hasn't done anything yet.

If we're lucky, Guardians 2 might show us... something? If he jumps out of a black hole during the movie, then we'll have some answers.

I'm running off the assumption that he's going to be pretty tough, if not as close to his comics-canon self as he could be.

We'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>50341004
>but unless Thanos is suddenly several OOM more powerful than anything else seen in Marvel...
That'd pretty much put him where he needs to be. Sure, he'd lose in a fight against his comics self but he's still going to be, as you put it, OOM more powerful than anything we've seen so far. Outside of Dormam, but he got outsmarted and magic is just weird..
>>
>>50341023
>That's horribly incorrect.
Enlighten me then.
>>
>>50340945
>Implying that won't end with him taking your place in the chain
>>
>>50341026
Thing is a lot of jumpers wouldn't know about the 2016 election either.
Some people have been gone since 2014.
>>
>>50341015
That does sound like it would mess with her mind.

>>50341016
That would be Shikaku.

>>50341026
Her reaction to this would be amusing, if not substantial.
>>
>>50341023
>That's horribly incorrect.
He is the strongest character outside of Cosmic entities and reality warpers but that still puts him far beneath either of them.
>>
>>50334629
She dunno, because she hasn't begun working on MCU shit yet. Also, she has died until Friday, at which point she may resurrect miraculously.
>>
>>50334629
Official word from Red is as followed:I'll figure that out when I start working on it. Until Friday my net is a COMPLETE PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

So yeah, there we go.
>>
>>50338981
This. Especially Amanda "I let countless people get killed by an ancient witch, nearly caused the apocalypse, and suffered no consequences for my actions." Waller.
>>
>>50341041
>>50341042
I dunno. Based on what we've seen, I doubt he'll even be continental, let alone planetbusting without the gauntlet. I mean, Thor, one of the most powerful mofos on the side of good, could probably get BTFO by a single member of Team RWBY.
>>
>>50341052
>"you niggas did WHAT while I was gone?"

>"Fuck this shit I'm out ya'll's have fun."
>>
File: laughing time lord.gif (616KB, 245x239px) Image search: [Google]
laughing time lord.gif
616KB, 245x239px
>>50340896
>"What are you talking about? Time doesn't move in lines. It moves in circles. That is why clocks are round."
>>
>>50340932
There is no hope for you if you think hard science can beat out anything in Marvel. Marvel takes science and kicks it to the curb before fucking in the ass and letting a car run a couple times over its head. There is nothing that can come close to Marvel's level of power, not from any Japanese weeaboo shit.
>>
>>50341091
If a DCAU jump comes out, it will be every jumper's obligation to remove that version of Amanda from power ASAP. Holy shit is she stupid.
>>
>>50341091
Wow, KOTOR. I knew you were a dick, but I didn't think you were this much of a dick.
>>
>>50341091
If and when that jump happens I'll make sure to put a few rounds of buckshot into the heart before that whole mess gets started.
>>
>>50341115
>There is nothing that can come close to Marvel's level of power, not from any Japanese weeaboo shit.
>inb4 Demonbane and Saint Seiya wankers
>>
>>50341115
Gonna wank Asura's Wrath, Ar Tonelico, and TTGL a little here.
>>
>>50341125
How is he being the dick for pointing at a bigger dick?

Waller a shit. NONE of the alleged metahumans did jack shit against the two deitie except for the fire guy. As a counterbalance to Superman they are an abject failure, and half their mission was spent saving her from fucking up when the only being on his level on the team rebelled.
>>
>>50341052
Well, don't forget it'll also be 2014 (or w/e year they left) when they come back, so they may end up influencing the election themselves.
>>
>>50341113
I blatantly stole the line from Red vs Blue.
>>
>>50341115
I wouldn't discount weeaboo shit.
Some of that gets near identical to suggverse at times.
Mahvel is fucking nuts, but to say that nothing comes close is simply not true.
>>
>>50341150
Demonbane should never be mentioned in power discussion ever. It's bullshit to the point where it almost becomes a parody.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>50339162
10. Hero BBS
Age 32
Drop In
Rogue
Exchange BBS
Princely Charms (950)
Pretty Boys Should DIE (850)
Damn Harem Heroes! (650)
Magnetic Destiny (350)
Immortality (-50)
Notice Me Senpai! (-250)
Bag of Convenience (-300)
Party Call
Curse of Veggievorn (0)

We've all agreed never to speak of this again. For the sake of peace throughout the universe I, JUMPER, jump over the limits of humanity and strike!

2. Rust
3. Demon Souls
4. Infinicon
5. Spice and Wolf
6. Megaman Classic
7. CATastrophe
8. Dragon's Crown

Need a low-power Jump as replacement, but I'll go ahead and roll anyway. Here's what I've done so far: http://pastebin.com/6uxmqpSt
>>
>>50341100
>>50341071
>>50341047
>http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Thanos_(Earth-616)

>Powers
>By far the strongest and most powerful Titanian Eternal, Thanos is a superhuman mutant whose massive, heavy-bodied form was born with the capacity to synthesize cosmic energy for certain personal uses. Thanos has increased his powers through bionic amplification, mystical enhancement, and as a result of being resurrected by Death itself.

>Superhuman Strength: Thanos possesses vast superhuman strength the full limits of which aren't known. Death has increased his strength beyond their original limits to levels rivaling or surpassing those of the physically strongest Eternals. Thanos' strength is so vast he has destroyed entire planets with the simple force of his blows. He has proven capable of fighting Thor even when he had the Power Gem.[65] His strength is so vast that he has been able to easily defeat the likes of the Silver Surfer, punch away an attacking Hulk,[42] physically subduing with ease Beta Ray Bill and Ronan the Accuser (as well as casually breaking apart the latter's Universal Weapon)[66] and, most impressively, wrestle with the mighty Tyrant, although only by being additionally empowered by an external power source. Thanos can also augment his strength with his cosmic energy when needed.

1/2
>>
>>50341186
Sonichu
>>
>>50341186
Undertale.
>>
So i just now got this mindfart.

In the Ynnistrad jump, werewolves are humans wh got some sort of second soul arent they?

And in RWBY, can animals can unlock Aura, apparently.

Since Aura is the power of the soul, and there is a second soul in there, could the wolf-soul get his own aura?

If so, what do you think it would be? Brainstorm ideas?
Maybe plant control for the Green Mana...
>>
>>50341091
Didn't she also shoot all of the agents serving her because of "muh secrecy". One of the best ways I've found for dealing with people like that is to use Amazo's Backup Memory with the Seer power (Young Justice) to broadcast their actions to the world. Lets see how Luthor/Waller/etc deal with their actions being public knowledge.
>>
>>50341161
Not Slayers or Super Robot Wars?
>>
>>50341194
>>50341100
>>50341071
>>50341047
>http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Thanos_(Earth-616)

>Nigh Invulnerability: Before his "death", Thanos possessed an impressive degree of resistance to physical injury, even compared to other Eternals. After his resurrection, Death increased his ability to resist injury to a much greater degree and he is nigh invulnerable. He has withstood at point blank range planet destroying attacks without any harm. He has withstood blasts from the Silver Surfer unharmed. He withstood a battering from an enraged, Power Gem-wielding Thor with all but a bloody nose. He possesses such an incredible resistance to injury that he has been shown to survive point blank blasts from Odin and Galactus. Thanos recently withstood three full screams from Black Bolt, one at point blank range without any significant damage.[39] He also survived being subjected to an artificial singularity.[67]

>Immortality: Thanos, like all Eternals, is immortal in the sense that he is immune to all known diseases and infections and is immune to the effects of aging. Thanos was formerly banned by Death itself from entering its realm, rendering him truly immortal. No matter the severity of any injury, Thanos was unable to die and completely recovered. This ban has since been lifted.

During the timeline of the Infinity Crusades his ban on death was still in place, rendering him truly immortal. The ban was lifted well after the IC.

Now will he be this powerful in MCU? Probably not. Most of MCU has been scaled down in terms of power, but we don't know yet. However, Thanos is a legit cosmic-level player. Yes, he's not on part with Death or Eternity and, yes, he's not Richards reality warping son. However, he's still OOM more powerful than most other heroes and, in some instances, collections of heroes.

2/2
>>
>>50341194
Mate, first post is talking about MCU.

Considering Thor -- someone who can crack planets with the shockwaves of his blows in the comics -- can be fought nearly evenly by MCU Ironman, I doubt MCU Thanos won't be at least a little harmed by a GBE.
>>
>>50341237
Dumb wikiposter
>>
>>50341254
See: >>50341237
>>
>>50341219
>Didn't she also shoot all of the agents serving her because of "muh secrecy".
Yep, and she did it right in front of rick flag, who called deadshot a killer, and he didn't seem to be phased by it at all.
>>
>>50341254
Part of that, I think, is the MCU's attempt to reverse and re-tread the power creep of the comics. Dunno if it's intentional or not, but it's something I've noticed. And if it continues, Thanos could still end up scaled enough to be a pretty significant threat. Maybe.
>>
>>50341254
Say what you like about Dormamu, at least he LOOKS like the kind of enemy I'd genuinely believe could survive a GBE.

Thanos has some ridiculously high expectations to live up to if they want to establish his cosmic being cred. I know it'll end up being handwaved when he gathers all the stones and one of them no-selled Dormamu, but until then he looks less like a deity and more like a big grumpy eggplant who regularly gets his family jewels stolen by other people.
>>
>>50341289
How does Comics Captain America rank up against the MCU version? The tunnel scene with the cars in Civil War was pretty superhuman.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>50341195
>>50341197
Thanks!

>>50341186
11. Infinicon
Neo Infinity
Drop In
Age 21
freegan urban nomad
The Platinum Gundam x10 (0)

1. Sonichu
2. Rust
3. Demon Souls
4. Infinicon
5. Spice and Wolf
6. Megaman Classic
7. CATastrophe
8. Dragon's Crown
Saved: Undertale
>>
>>50341337
>The tunnel scene with the cars in Civil War was pretty superhuman.
That was the first time he seemed like a superhero and not Jason Bourne in a Halloween costume.
>>
>>50341337
Not to mention holding down a fucking helicopter.
>>
>>50341359
Ah yes, the Sploosh scene. You could just hear the theater get humid on opening night when that scene played out.
>>
>>50341091
Casting Amanda Waller into some uninhabited, far-off dimension is one of the first things I do in any DC jump.
>>
>>50341357
Really? Not when he dived out of a plane sans parachute? Not when he opened up a submarine?
>>
>>50341091
The thing is, DCAU Amanda Waller is awesome. Yeah, she's a stone cold bitch, but you get why she does what she does. You don't want to be in her sights, but you get why she draws down on people.

Cinematic Waller? I have no fucking clue why she's doing what she's doing half the time.
>>
>>50341359
Some guys analysed the scene and given the type of helicopter it has a lifting capacity of 3000 pounds or roughly 1.3 tons. Given how he was holding it down that is insanely impressive.
>>
>>50341392
>Not when he dived out of a plane sans parachute?
Nah, that was just glorified helocasting. Sure, it was impressive but it seemed like something you'd see in a super spy movie.

>Not when he opened up a submarine?
I can't even remember what that's from. Although the flinging the bike thing was good, I forgot about that one.
>>
>>50341415
>only 1.3 tons
>insanely impressive
>>
>>50341311
I'm of the party that the GBE probably won't do anything to most people in Marvel. Most of Marvel has seemingly escalated to the point where everybody is nigh invincible or omniscient whenever the plot demands it, or whenever the authors feel like it. Nihei is pretty consistent with what his wacko science can do, and it really doesn't come close.

You'll basically fire a GBE and by author fiat Thanos will have predicted it already and noselled you before wiping you clean off the mortal coil.
>>
>>50341441
>tips shounen
M'captain
>>
>>50341441
Given that he's 'human', yeah that's pretty fucking impressive.
>>
>>50341441
Let's see you curl a helicopter while hanging off a skyscraper, mang.
>>
>>50341441
Not in the context of the chain, but in terms of the actual setting? Yeah, kinda. Especially considering >>50341464 .
>>
>>50341479
That'd require him getting out of his fucking computer chair.

I doubt his legs are strong enough to do that.
>>
>>50341403
Exactly. DCAU Waller does some bad stuff Th Ultimen. but she has good reasons to believe the justice league might go rogue and she does eventually realizes she fucked up by trusting Luthor.
>>
>>50341311
>>50341254
>>50341451
What is a GBE? great big explostion?
>>
>>50341403
Fucking this. Honestly I can say the same for most DCAU characters. Like, the writers ouldn't even come up with a coherent rebuttal to Justiec Lord Batman.

>>50341415
Well, that goes some way to explaining how he could throw down with without being splattered.

On the other hand-jesus, Loki must be BUFF if he can slap his shit. Like, MUCH buffer than Thor sans divinity. He's a legit scary fighter when he's not fighting anyone named Thor or the Hulk.
>>
>>50340882
Why would you want to? She seems nice enough, and having someone from Earth to talk to would probably be really good for her.
>>
File: Siege_02_024-025.jpg (326KB, 1342x857px) Image search: [Google]
Siege_02_024-025.jpg
326KB, 1342x857px
Speaking of Marvel's bullshit, are Sentry's powers currently caused by a super serum, or has that been retconned again? Because I think drinking that before him would leave my jumper, Bob, and the whole of Marvel earth better off.
>>
>>50341521
Gratuitous Breast Expansion.
>>
>>50341521
A handgun that blows meter wide holes 70Km deep in a material that is basically true adamantium.
>>
>>50341542
>super serum
Regular WWII super serum or some new jam?
>>
>>50341533
>Justiec Lord Batman.
What?
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 288x216px
>>50341479
You could do it too, mang. I mean, you could if you weren't such a pansy.
>>
>>50341562
It was originally Cal's super serum concentrated like a thousand times over or something.
>>
>>50341542
Speaking of marvel superman ripoffs if an Avengers Assemble jump ever happens I want Hyperion's powers.
>>
>Generic Creepy Pasta jump doesn't have Candle Cove: The Complete Series as a 50 CP item that anyone besides you and your companions perceive as static
Not asking for that to be added, but the idea occurred to me and now I'm a little sad.
>>
>>50341542
>Because I think drinking that before him would leave my jumper, Bob, and the whole of Marvel earth better off.
Hah. Have fun being OCP-Voidman.
>>
>>50341451
To be fair we're also mainly talking about MCU which has up until now been fielding much less potnt teh than Blame!, and largely avoided cosmic stuff.

So far Dormamu, the Vision and only a few high-tier Infinity Stone users-and I'm not even sure about those-are the only beings I can imagine surviving the thing head-on.
>>
>>50341578
Cap's serum*
>>
>>50341533
>Fucking this. Honestly I can say the same for most DCAU characters. Like, the writers ouldn't even come up with a coherent rebuttal to Justiec Lord Batman.
Honestly, I'd just as soon they rebooted the whole fucking thing and started over. They've made such a mess of things that I don't know how they're going to make it enjoyable.

I don't mind dark, I don't mind something with depth, but you need a coherent story to act as a vehicle for that and, fucking hell, at least attempt to get the characterization right.
>>
>>50341588
Hey, Bob was already schizophrenic. A jumper who drinks it will have entirely different mental issues be magnified.
>>
>>50341562
Attempt to recreate the WWII super serum that grants the power of a million exploding suns. Stolen and used by a meth addict.
>>
>>50341534
Sure, but that wouldn't be as fun. And I'll still help her. I'm just going to have fun with it.
>>
>>50341564
Justice Lord Batman. The Batman of a parallel world where the Justice League took control of the government after they voted Luthor as president who executed the flash with a hand gun for the luls and tried to start a nuclear war. The whole thing was meant to be an aesop about how the Justice League shouldn't take charge just because they have the power to but given how badly Luthor was going to fuck the world up it's pretty understandable.
>>
>>50341598
I think at this point the movies are running on too much momentum to stop. They're really hyping up Wondy, and the whole of BvS was slathered with allusions for spinoffs.

I think it's effectively the same problem as Suiide Squad: they did so much focus testing they keep scrapping everything and starting over, until they forgot what the hell the movie was even suppose to be about. Worse, I strongly get the impression they're trying to pander to the Marvel crowd when they initially tried to present themselves as the grimdark superhero continuity
>>
>>50341534
The idea of messing with canon to fuck with an SI is pretty funny. I think there's like, a bunch of drawbacks in various jumps that do the same thing.
>>
File: Construct.jpg (140KB, 598x746px) Image search: [Google]
Construct.jpg
140KB, 598x746px
Is it possible to make lantern ring constructs permanent?
>>
>>50341646
>I strongly get the impression they're trying to pander to the Marvel crowd when they initially tried to present themselves as the grimdark superhero continuity

After Suicide Squad, literally every human on Earth got that impression.
>>
>>50341646
Yeah, I was extremely disappointed that they didn't have anything in BvS that had Superman stopping to help people of the general public (getting cats out of trees, etc). It seemed that he didn't really care that much about people, they didn't really have any good scenes to show why he does the hero thing.
>>
>>50341658
>KOTORAnon is a massive power-wanker
Why am I not surprised? You're probably the same kind of person who thinks it's possible to use Cheat Mode on non-Mincraft items.
>>
>>50341658
Given that they use energy, I don't think so.
Not a comics expert, but that seems out of range.
>>
>>50338698
>that picture
What. Why don't more GLs use two rings when they can self-duplicate?
>>
>>50341724
I bet you're one of those fucking faggots who thinks you won't die of asphyxiation on the first jump you go Drop-in.
If the source material doesn't SPECIFICALLY say that their 'humans' breath NORMAL EARTH oxygen you MUST assume it is a colorless, odorless gas which may mimic the effects of oxygen but is UNBREATHABLE to normal Earth life, you fucking retarded power wanker.
Literally fucking hang yourself, you're the cancer killing /jc/.
>>
>>50339643
Why is EVE from WALL-E a robo waifu?
>>
>>50341757
Why would you ask this question?
>>
>>50341435
>glorified helocasting
Well, yeah, after checking the scene in question, I suppose _technically_ jumping out of an aircraft from over a thousand feet up without a parachute and proceeding to hit the ocean feet first at a velocity that would shatter an ordinary human's skeleton with enough force to punch the lower half through their own torso... could be called that. Technically.
>>
>>50340882
Well, not being able to talk about Earth or use Meta-Knowledge severely cuts down on your options.

I honestly can't think of much else besides using out of context powers for pranks, but there's nothing that really makes it meaningful in the same way discussing meta-stuff would.

Best one I can think of off-hand is to tell her that you have experience with the whole "reincarnation" thing, and that she was lucky to be born the same gender twice in a row. Not much of a prank, but it'll might give her a momentary freak-out.
>>
>>50341752
Naturally I make sure to take perks that remove my need for air and my ability to contract diseases before taking any drop in origin.
>>
IRC news: HeavensAnon just said that the end-game scenario for DeSu 2 is the only one he considers to be actually impossible, as opposed to just theoretically unwinnable.
>>
>>50340499
>>50340507
>>50340589
>>50340605
I'm always reminded of that last scene of What We Do in the Shadows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5dYD-1lPd0
4:20
>>
>>50341778
>IRC news:
No.
>>
>>50341778
I wish I wasn't replying to you. But it does need to be said that Heavens is not online right now.

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>50341778
Want to know how I know you're full of shit?

Two words: Pokémon. Meta.
>>
>>50340882
Don't take stuffed so you skip over the metric fuckton of filler that would otherwise ruin the pacing of a rather good fanfiction.
>>
>>50341766
I mean all the other robo-waifus (except maybe for AYA because she's more Robo-Daughteru) I can understand but EVE?
>>
>>50341792
>All the new Sun and Moon Pokemon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI-BXduqIjk
>>
>>50341790
>>50341792
If you know he's baiting, then don't bite. Report the fucker.
>>
>>50341778
Now this is some advanced crossposting.
That was on SB and it was brellin speaking.
>>
>>50341792
Yep.

It's "let's discuss the boring-ass Smogon no-fun-allowed" shit.
>>
>>50341810
abusing the report function is a bannable offense.
If you want to know why you keep getting blocked it's not because the shitposter is a janny it's because you're reporting shit that doesn't matter.
>>
>>50341815
Much as your post is chock-full of salt, Smogon is indeed more no-fun-allowed than this place.

And that is, in fact, saying something.
>>
>>50341785
>>50341790
>>50341792
Bullshit, Timmy. If you want to see for yourself, it's mid-page.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread.393563/page-1064
>>
>>50341815
Smogon only looks like 'no fun allowed' if you're stupid.

Tiers let any pokemon be viable. You can go play in the PU tier and be free of pokemon that steamroll your bro, or you an play in Ubers and use literally anything. Nobody is restricting you unless you get off on using Mega Rayquza to stomp some guy's Farftech'd.

I mean, have you ever even SEEN VGC? The official format? It doesn't have tiers. And you know what? Everyone ends up having the exact same team, or nearly so. The pool of viable mons shrinks rapidly when it's a free-for-all.
>>
>>50340882
Occasionally say stuff like "please wake up" during your conversations with her, but deny doing this.
>>
>>50341838
>SB is IRC
Absolutely laughable.
>>
>>50341821
1. It isn't abuse.
2. I've not been blocked for reporting him before.
>>
>>50341811
For fucks sake. How empty does someones life have to be to do that?
>>
>>50341853
You responded to his latest and newest bait.
>>
>>50341843
>Nobody is restricting you unless you get off on using Mega Rayquza to stomp some guy's Farftech'd.

Look at the community you're posting this statement in.
>>
>>50341853
reporting someone for talking about IRC isn't banworthy.
Neither is lying, or being a dick.
You're abusing the report function. I suppose you could argue it's offtopic, but so is this entire thread.
>>
>>50341858
In a few weeks he'll have been doing this for three years. Three years, anon. Think about that, and then thank whatever gods may be that you are not that pathetic.
>>
>>50341871
>Blah blah blah me haet jc.

I don't care.
>>
>>50341871
I'd prefer to use out of context powers to let my Farfetch'd stomp some guys Mega Rayquaza.
>>
>>50341850
It's IRC news not because it takes place in the IRC, but because of the conduct of one of the IRC's most prominent members.

It'd be like saying that Trump taking a piss on the Auschwitz memorial is not "American news". It's international news and American because it's relevant to both societies.
>>
It's the meme-poster going "Brellin is HeavensAnon guys hurr hurr", guys. Go back to your business.

Fucking hell and even I fell for it this time.
>>
>>50341911
Just gotta learn that when certain namefags are brought up there's a really good chance that its bait or setup for a shitstorm.

It's like how he has certain go to words, he has certain namefags he likes to bring up out of nowhere. Learn to recognize and ignore accordingly.
>>
>>50341938
>he has certain go to words
>he has certain namefags he likes to bring up

Thanks, anon. I'll take your critique into consideration.
>>
So I've been thinking for a while about whether or not it's possible to save /jc/ from our resident shitposter(s). Naive fools in the past have suggested an aggressive migration to SB. Obviously, that will not and should not happen. The culture gap is far too vast to be bridged.

Others have suggested moving to some other imageboard. This idea has merit, but runs immediately into problems. The biggest is sheer inertia. Why would we move unless there was a community to move to? How can there be a community to move to if no one moves? And of course the desire to remain here, on /tg/ specifically, is real and can't be ignored either.

Reddit isn't worth mentioning.

From my perspective, we would benefit immensely from the accountability of user accounts, poster IDs, or anything along those lines. Heck, even the channel has them, but we can't just become a collection of chat rooms. That would fail immediately. It seems like there's no way to go from where we are to someplace that has those things.

Unless /jc/ actually gets kicked off of /tg/. That would create an incredibly rare and valuable opportunity to move someplace less overtly shitty than 4chan.
>>
>>50341838
Ignoring the whole "Brellin = Heavens" thing, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this...I mean, I wanted it to be a challenge, obviously, but that all seems like a major exaggeration-
>less powerful can accidentally a multiverse
>accidentally a multiverse
What.
>>
Notes to anons: He considers removing us from the site to be a viable alternative to our death. Anyone making such a suggestion is him.
>>
>>50341961
>certain namefags
Heavensanon and Red. If you see them brought up, then there's a good chance it's him. Not to say that every post that talks about either of them or their jumps is him, but if it reads like its really assblasted there's a good chance it's him. Not a guarantee, just a good chance.

>certain go to words
Nerfwhore, power-wanker, tranny, and coward. You see any of those and it's probably him. He's not that bright, and his vocabulary and syntax aren't that great. Hell, he's had damn near three years to improve them and he still sucks.
>>
>>50341993
You're really trying aren't you?
In the event that 4chan dies because hiromoot can't fucking pay the bills anymore, the drive and such will probably just shrink to the IRC. Most jumpmakers are there anyways.
>>
>>50342009
In this specific case, that is not true. I just view him as an unavoidable aspect of this particular site, and therefore would like us to not be here, so we can stop putting up with him.

If that makes him happy too, that's hardly a bad thing. That means he won't follow us.
>>
>>50342021
This is... incredibly naive. You think the anons here are all going to make the jump to the IRC, or accept having no way to engage with the community? That's absurd.
>>
>>50341999
I believe the problem here is that he's thinking about the original SMT-Verse and not realizing that the DeSu Endgame Scenario isn't the same version as the guy he's thinking about.

Probably, I really don't like getting into power-levels and all that, so excuse me if I am incorrect.
>>
>>50342011
>Heavensanon and Red.
Eh, I don't talk about Red very often.

>Nerfwhore, power-wanker, tranny, and coward.
I only use "power-wanker" with any regularity, though I was at least able to minorly limit Aspect Manifestation and majorly nerf Regeneration from Prototype.

Again, anon. I'll take your critique into consideration.
>>
>>50342094
If you stop doing all the things that make you a shitposter, you'll stop being a shitposter.
>>
>>50342021
Stop believing that 4chan is dying. Hiromoot is just trying to scare people into buying 4chan Passes. Just shrinking to the IRC won't work, while most jumpmakers are there we're nothing without our audience which is all the anons who visit this thread.
>>
>>50342113
>thingsdieiftheyarekilled.meme
>>
>>50342073
I suppose that makes sense. Still, it's weird to see that.

Errai is and isn't the same version as the SMT YHVH. He will be one day, but for now he's not there yet. He's still ridiculously powerful, but he's nowhere near where he will be if he wins.
>>
>>50342113
It's not that hard to not seem like a shitposter, even if shitposting's my intent. Everything you named is pretty when I want to be seen, to make the shitposter seem like an obvious shitposter in anon's clothing. It provides a false sense of security.

I tend to find that the most successful fuel is "slightly provocative dick with a point", but at the point hardly anyone realizes I'm a shitposter.
>>
>>50342113
That's not him. That's the really bad copycat that popped up recently and says stupid shit that can't even begin to properly bait.
>>
>>50342175
Okay, so you don't know what shitposting is. I assume you're underage. That's cute.

>>50342177
Yeah, sorta realized that after his last post. Think he'll also keep it up for three years?
>>
>>50342177
Look on the bright side.

He's flaunting it now. Which makes him a valid target to be reported.
>>
>>50342177
>copycat
I thought the faggots who do copycat killings were sorry. This fucker is copycatting a shitposter? That's some next level shit right there.
>>
>>50342201
I doubt it. He doesn't have the autistic drive, it's a bored child and not a legitimately insane mental patient.
>>
File: 1406827841988.jpg (189KB, 1579x863px) Image search: [Google]
1406827841988.jpg
189KB, 1579x863px
>>50342177
I really wish he would stop. Even furporn guy was better.
I need some quality with my shitposting and despite our regular's status as human garbage he at least knows what he's doing.
>>
Stop replying to the Anon saying they're the shitposter. They clearly desperately want someone, anyone to pay attention to them. They don't deserve it.
>>
>>50342165
I see, so its one of those "villain gets ultimate power, doesn't know how to fully use it, still real fuckin' dangerous tho" thing, right?
>>
File: 53eButy.jpg (62KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
53eButy.jpg
62KB, 1366x768px
>>50342217
>>
>>50342265
>Her and her sister are the closest things Saitama has to love interests
>>
So has anyone actually planned to do a Pokemon Sun and Moon game. From what I've heard it's pretty different.
>>
>>50342290
No, things are reskinned at best.
>>
>>50342290
It's unclaimed at the moment.
>>
>>50342239
Basically. He stole Canopus' power, but doesn't really know how to use it and is still trying to get the hang of it while fighting you. This, combined with lacking the Administrative Authority that you and/or the cast took when you overthrew Polaris, as well as the glitch in reality caused by Miyako and Yamato existing at the same time in the same universe, keeps him from being SMT level powerful. Even his avatars aren't as good as they normally are, being the same level as DeSu Metatron rather then being final bosses in their own right. That doesn't mean he's not powerful, he's just not as powerful as his SMT counterpart is.
>>
>>50342290
>Annoying Rotom Pokedex drawback
>Drawback that makes it so you're constantly interrupted and forces to listen as people explain shit you already know
>>
>>50342290
Not really.
It's not like there isn't enough content if you stretch it, but you can technically get there in the current pokemon jump since Kalos exists.
If you honest to god want another pokemon jump that badly one of the mangas would probably be a better choice.
>>
>>50342329
Still waiting for that one manga where the humans transform into pokemon.
>>
>>50342306
Kill me now.
>>
>>50342343
Wait, what?
>>
Is there a CP item (or perk) in the chain equivalent to Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth? Specifically the Truth part?
>>
>>50342353
Angels from Overlord (The Series) can tell whenever someone is lying to them. Not the same thing exactly, but it's something.
>>
>>50342347
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_R%C3%A9BURST
>>
File: bestgirlgenos.png (191KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirlgenos.png
191KB, 500x632px
>>50342281

>Ignoring his actual waifu

>captcha is "MEXICO CALLED"
shit, they found me.
>>
>>50342347
ReBURST. It basically revolves around trainers fusing with Pokemon in order to do battle.
>>
>>50342353
Yeah, there's a gem in generic sugar bowl that forces whoever sees it to speak the truth. Alternatively, just get nametag from Lost Odyssey and steal the real thing.
>>
>>50342371
Hey, cooking is plenty manly, m8.
>>
>>50342400

Oh I'm not saying it isn't
I'm just saying cooking for him, cleaning for him, more or less caring for him and being at his side often as well as needing rescuing

He's more or less the closest thing to Saitama's actual love interest
>>
>>50342353
Does it have to be magical? Because True Lies has a Truth Serum.
>>
>>50342386
>nametag from Lost Odyssey and steal the real thing.
kek.
>>
>>50342371
Baseless accusations!
>>
>>50342306
>Drawback where some OC steals the plot from you and is more important than you no matter what.
>>
>>50342329
Weren't, like, a ton of universes wiped out by the Ultra-Beasts?
>>
>>50342386
I wouldn't assume that items you can buy in generic jumps are necessarily things that would exist in setting.
Those are usually custom jobs. Although if you really want item passives to be part of you, magic stone methodology in FF9 is probably better.
>>
>>50342450
Including the one from the games covered by the jump.
>>
>>50342371
God his English VA was so horrible.
>>
It's funny how people think Dragonball actually could have been anything but an Endjump.
>>
>>50342450
>>50342454
No. I made a post about this last thread. There is ZERO evidence the UBs destroyed the last universe. Just because they can open portals there means nothing, they didn't destroy the megaverse. The two Fallers from the previous universe have no memory of what happened to it, so we explicitly do not know its status.
>>
>>50342447
>You're still forced to follow them around and do all the fighting and otherwise difficult tasks
>>
>>50342450
You could say that, but destroying isn't the best word for it. However those who say gens 1-5 got destroyed by them are making assumptions from dialouge from characters with amnesia. So yes, but also no.
>>
>>50342461
Dragonball? The original series? It could have easily been a normal jump. Z is when shit goes nuts.
>>
>>50342476
>Can't even waifu them because they leave at the end of the jump.
>>
>>50342461
It could have been, remember Super didn't get stupid yet so hyper multiversal attacks weren't a thing.
DBZ powerlevels while high are hardly out of range.
>>
>>50342452
Yeah, I realize now that my post wasn't clear.

OP asked for a "CP item or perk" equivalent to the Lasso. I was suggesting using it on the "real" Lasso of Truth OR purchasing the gem.
>>
>>50342470
I think it's one of those things that people repeated so many times that people believe it to be true.

I've yet to see anyone post any proof, all they do is say that there's text in the game that implies it without posting any screenshots.
>>
>>50342290
A lot of people have kind of agreed that making one would probably cause more trouble than it's worth. Conventions like "pokemons being companions, but only limited to 6" and "pokemon must be first jump" were things that making a Sun/Moon jump would have to eventually shaft, and some people see it as an affront on the original maker of jumpchain as a whole. Which to some extent makes sense, there's a certain measure of respect there that should be paid.

Getting enough perks, items, and whatnot isn't hard at all, given all of the releases, new tech, and whatnot. A lot of the new details become very dubious when applied in retrospect to the old jump. (like how do UBs work, how does Zygarde cell collection work, what about the Delta wormhole, and such) So you could say that arguing for a new jump isn't hard at all.

If you're the kind of person who doesn't give a fuck about an audience. getting the jump on the drive, or making a name for yourself, then honestly nothing is stopping you from doing the Sun/Moon jump. But if you do it and try to force it on the drive, expect a fair bit of opposition.
>>
>>50342519
One autistic idiot memeing it throughout every single thread involving the subject on /vp/, I'd imagine.
>>
>>50342290
>Free "Alolan Form" perk
>It's just a tan
>>
>>50342481
If there was a jump that started at the begging of Z we would end up leaving long before shit got truly BS.
>>
>>50342531
Or some hair, or a paint job.
>>
>>50342512
>DBZ powerlevels while high are hardly out of range.
People are busting planets early-on, anon.
>>
>>50342522
>pokemon must be first jump
That is completely and utterly retarded, anyway. Of all the things we've dropped, why have we kept this one.
>>
>>50342522
6 is only the limit if you dont' use return.
You can stuff a PC box in your warehouse full of pokemon then so it's not like it matters.
>>
>>50342542
Yes? People are busting planets in lots of jumps.
Those aren't endjumps and they don't have to be.
>>
>>50340903
What's the context of this image?
>>
>>50342512
By the end of the first arc of the first saga, we already had people capable of destroying the planet by themselves. The final villain, of the first saga was capable of easily blowing up a planet in his weakest form.
>>
>>50342564
Alternative Universe Doom becomes basically a god, and declares that Earth is his and that The Celestials are no longer welcomed in his neck the woods.
>>
>>50342576
I'm aware. It doesn't matter. That doesn't make it a mandatory endjump.
>>
>>50342557
>lots of jumps
You mean like Asura's Wrath where you need several planetary populations to come even close? Or do you mean Disgaea, where all the feats of that level are dubious at best?
>>
>>50342564
Doom has stolen the Beyonder's powers.
>>
>>50342576
Ah, so the nerf-whore was Echoanon all along. I'm not surprised considerig he's the IRC's channel bicycle.
>>
I just want Android 18 waifu. . .
>>
>>50342597
Moshuko Tensei, D&D, Some of the Kamen Riders, Power Rangers, Bayonetta, Sonic, Megaman X.
That's just a short list off the top of my head, but you can crack planets lots of ways.
>>
>>50342545
Everybody has different opinions on whether it's acceptable or not. This is just the nature of tradition, and as long as there are enough people who continue to accept it, it'll remain that way.

>>50342547
Not everyone buys Return. On the other hand, people can argue that a Sun/Moon jump would invalidate Returns to the initial Pokemon jump. Basically, if people want to stall it, they can stall it for as long as they want.

This doesn't touch on the fact that if the Sun/Moon jump is made and it turns out to be shit, people will shit on the jumpmaker to hell. If it's somehow great, suddenly you'll find people shitting on the maker of the original jump instead. Given the opportunity, somebody will be slinging shit. It's like a no win situation.

At least if you make a jump for yourself and only use it in your own chain, no one is going to shit on it unless you scream about it.
>>
File: Nine One One.jpg (347KB, 394x935px) Image search: [Google]
Nine One One.jpg
347KB, 394x935px
>Still no Club Penguin jump
>>
>>50342618
Don't you dare steal Krillin's score. He's a bro and he needs to win SOMETHING. Getting best waifu is what he needs.
>>
>>50342620
>Moshuko Tensei, D&D, Bayonetta, Sonic, Megaman X.

Ahahaha. Maybe with eons of training, yes.
>>
>>50342634
Krillin a shit.
>>
>>50342646
You could do it in a couple months in D&D if you actually tried.
>>
>>50342646
If someone is saying monumentally stupid and obviously wrong, and it's not in the form of a question or speculation, such as this post >>50342667 it might be bait, and not worth replying to.
>>
>>50342366
Hmm, yeah. Better than nothing I guess... though angels tend to have bosses...
>>50342386
>truth gem
Ouch, expensive, but it does do what it says on the tin!
>nametag
... aha, "Name Plate". Hmm. Nope, not going to get on Wonder Woman's bad side.
>>50342426
The Lasso has the advantage that it works on anything, even gods or things without biological nervous systems. Still, I'll make a note as I haven't done that jump yet.

Thanks everyone!
>>
>>50342646
Epic level magic can disintegrate all matter in the universe.
Simalcrum mythals are required to actually cast this beast, but it's doable and the DC is low enough that you can actually learn it without spending ungodly amounts of xp.
>>
>>50342667
No anon. No.

You. Are a shit.
>>
>>50342681
He is, especially in TFS which I would be unable to resist taking.
>>
File: 1463680746763.png (6KB, 289x275px) Image search: [Google]
1463680746763.png
6KB, 289x275px
>>50342685
If you're talking about the Epic Magic rules in 3.5, those are broken.

Also, whether you could actually research that spell would depend entirely on your DM's approval, which in jumpchain is made up by you, which means it's complete fanwank so you can't claim it's true for anyone's chain but your own.
>>
>>50342678
The Mystra's Man-bitch Elminister couldn't in thousands of years, you think you could? Same thing applies with Mushoku Tensei.

All the shit at that level comes from people with True Eyes of the World, which are bare d from you.

I'll admit I don't know shit about Sonic or Megaman.

>>50342685
A universe that is nothing like ours.
>>
>>50342684
>though angels tend to have bosses...
In the context of Overlord, with Angel+Realm of Heroes+Level 100+Divine Gear, you could probably punch your boss in the face if you wanted to.

Seriously though, if you're a non-drop-in Local, you'd probably be high enough on the totem pole to have more or less free reign.
>>
>>50342736
No I just mean in area it has nothing to do with the native cosmology. Doesn't matter where you are a disintegrate effect with an AOE of however many AUs you feel like with arbitrarily high damage is going to ruin literally everything there is.
>>
>>50342707
Counterpoint,

Krillin doesn't have a nose, therefore he's shit.
>>
>>50342754
High level bosses in Yggdrasil tended to be gods and shit, so yeah, a high level angel PC doesn't have a boss. They are the boss.
>>
>>50342736
Any D&D 3.5 jump with RAW is so incredibly broken by its very nature that you can do whatever you want, guaranteed. Pun-Pun, Diplomancy, Ice Assassins, Mindscrape, template-stacking. You can rise up to near-omnipotence with just a little bit of exp grinding and some build-attentiveness.

I'm actually continuously surprised that 3.5 doesn't get wanked more around here, considering we're in fucking /tg/.
>>
>>50342736
Sonic is much like the flash absolutely absurd. Although since this doesn't really come up in the games I'm not sure what anon was going for?
Maybe he meant the Eclipse Canon? Because fully charged that can blow up a planet. And there's also that one Eggman space fortress I forgot the name of in Sonic Battle that blows up stars too, but that's not really the same thing.

Same with Megaman really. The biggatons are more tech aligned, but colony drops are a thing if you include them. Although in the manga buster guns casually destroy cities so that's a thing to consider.
>>
>>50342766
How does he smell?
>>
>>50342808
Bad.
>>
>>50342787
Because most people feel that the "core" D&D jump is a piece of shit. That, and they'd rather talk about whatever it is that they're autistic over, like Marvel or Naruto or Worm.
>>
File: 1433857917456.png (177KB, 384x445px) Image search: [Google]
1433857917456.png
177KB, 384x445px
You know, something occured to me when people talk about planet busting all the time. Does nobody ever think to just build a proper doomsday device? I mean...we make nukes with boring, normal, modern-day tech. I imagine any kind of superscience worth its salt could destroy a planet or three with proper application. Sure, power requirements and sneaking it past plucky heroes can be a thing, but hey. It's within the realm of possibility.

No I'm not trying to trick you all into making easy moon destruction recipes for me, what are you talking about.
>>
>>50342861
When you went to Avatar, did you shoot that girl who turned into the moon?
>>
You're all thinking too small with these powerlevels. Or perhaps you're thinking too large?
Pikmin is where it's at.
Quarter sized people have starships roughly the size of a coke can that have laserbeams that can obliterate multiple stars into tiny pieces.
And no the stars are not to their scale.
>>
>>50342861
Because it's easy.
>>
>>50342861
Fair. If you want to bust planets, you just need to go to Blame! with some genius perks, build superweapons that integrate its best tech, and then absorb them into your body as cybernetics.
>>
Would Use Any Item let me steal and use Ainz's staff or do I need out of jump versions of that perk for that
>>
>>50342861
It depends on why you want to be able to planet-bust. For a few people, I'd reckon the durability boost is a large part of it.

It's attractive to me because I want to be able to explore freely and not be eaten by a grue.
>>
>>50342736
>All the shit at that level comes from people with True Eyes of the World, which are bare d from you.
Red said you can train up to Bayo and Baldur's level.
>>
>>50342926
>Get attacked by a Grue
>Blow up the planet in a panic
>I'm safe now
>Cosmic Grues emerge from the darkness of space
>>
If I Feed Priscilla or Firekeeper enough souls, will they get bigger?
>>
>>50342968
Yes, but remember that this growth is also accompanied with bloating, mutation, and insanity.
>>
>>50342754
That's pretty funny.

That makes me wonder, what would it be like if a jumper showed up in a D&D jump as a Cleric of a higher rank than their god?
>>
>>50342974
Not always. They might just get bigger like Vendrick or Gwyn and others. It depends on the souls and if they were fed anything else or corrupted
>>
>>50342920
Considering Brellin siad it works on anything including fucking Mjolnir, I'm going to say skelly-man's staff is fair game.
>>
>>50342861
I replicated a Stellar Converter, from Master of Orion 2 (and the new one)

Giant fuckhuge plasma beam that literally tears through planets.
>Master of Orion 2
https://youtu.be/4dO01h3d2xs

>New Master of Orion
https://youtu.be/Xv0LD6R3jh0?t=271
>>
>>50342974
I think that only happens because he was literally eating their whole bodies. Physical cannibalism is bad, /jc/. Stick to souls.
>>
Should jumpmaker have 100% completion of series they are making jump of?
>>
>>50343016
>time link didn't work
4:31
>>
>>50342981
>being a cleric of a god
You really ought to just pick a concept or something, worshiping someone weaker than you is pretty dumb.
Mystic class a best and I wish we could get it outside of dragonlance.
>>
>>50343033
If it's at all possible yes,
>>
>>50343030
And bluuuuuhd
>>
>>50343033
Not necessarily, there may be some settings where that's just not feasible, but they should at least be knowledgeable enough to answer any questions that come up.
>>
>>50343033
Ideally, yes. But it's not mandatory. Then again, there isn't really any such thing as mandatory, here.
>>
>>50343033
It certainly helps a lot.
Demanding someone play through a bunch of garbage phone games is silly, but at the very least you should watch an LP or read a plot synopsys to not miss anything if you haven't done it all yourself.
>>
>>50343004
This is Brellin we're talking about, however, and he's already tried to make Overlord a special snowflake once before. He may rule that that special ability doesn't work on Ainz' staff.
>>
Are there any jumps I can go to help fill my Mobile Suit with Magitek?
>>
>>50342861
I'd like to do a Farnsworth and have a shelf of my doomsday devices. And as a jumper I'd actually be justified in keeping working ones.
>>
>>50343105
I agree, fuck jumpmakers.
>>
>>50343161
Maoyuu and FF6 are popular. Banjo Kazooie and Young Justice are good as well.
>>
>>50343161
Banjo Kazooie, FF6, FF8, Tales of Symphonia, and Tales of Phantasia.
Although magitek from the last two might not be the best idea.
>>
>>50343016
Huh. Sure, the resolution is crap, but I actually think the original Stellar Converter cut-scene is better.
>>
>>50343033
100% completion doesn't, in any way, guarantee a quality jump. Sure, it gives you more things to work with, but if you can't write well to express any of that to begin with, no matter how much content you have you can't deliver it in a proper fashion.
>>
>>50343260
Me too. Something about it actually ripping through the planet, and seeing it split into chunks. Much better than just 'big flash and now it's asteroids.'
>>
>>50343033
What jump are you thinking of doing?
>>
>>50342926
>>50342961
>That moment when you realize that Skitter was likely eaten by a Grue.

Kill me. Someone. Anyone. Please. I can't live with this knowledge.

And I just realized that if you have sufficiently superhuman senses, you're probably going to accidentally listen in on people fuckin' at some point. Probably smell it, too.

I've never been so glad Jumpchain isn't real.
>>
>>50343478
You need to be at least 18 years old to post on 4chan, young man.
>>
>>50343478
inb4 thatsmyfetish.jpg
>>
>>50343489
Fuck you.
You're not my real dad!

Besides, you can be over 18 and be disgusted by being painfully aware of people having sex at the same time.

Not everyone is a voyeur.
>>
>>50343040
>Mystic class a best and I wish we could get it outside of dragonlance.
Why? Is it broken in the jump or something, or is the jump broken?
>>
>>50343536
No, but some people are comfortable with human sexuality. These people are occasionally referred to by their full title, "adults."

Well, their real full title is "adults not from America," but that has less punch.
>>
>>50343536
People having sex is a normal thing. If your senses were good enough to hear stuff like that you'd eventually get used to it and ignore it.
>>
>>50343559
It's just a Divine Sorcerer.
>>
In what jumps can I get something akin to a rider belt, apart from the kamen rider jumps?
>>
File: Oh You and Friends.jpg (52KB, 484x426px) Image search: [Google]
Oh You and Friends.jpg
52KB, 484x426px
>>50343570
>spoiler
>>
>>50343587
So why can't you get it in dragonlance?
>>
>>50343559
It's a spontaneous casting cleric class that doesn't rely on gods or concepts or anything like that.
Nothing's broken with it mechanically and in fact it's rather subpar compared to regular clerics.
However in jumpchain it's nice to not have to defer to a diety to get your spells for the day.

Dragonlance just has a bunch of stuff I want so mystic is a CP drain when it's hard for me to justify buying a subpar option.
But since it's psuedo homebrew I can't get it in the other D&D jumps.
>>
>>50343616
Couldn't you just multiclass into it normally once you're in jump?
>>
>>50343616
>Dragonlance just has a bunch of stuff I want so mystic is a CP drain when it's hard for me to justify buying a subpar option.
So its a good jump? I never see anyone talk about it. I didn't even know we had one.
>>
>>50343588
Disgaea and Skull Man have options for that.
>>
>>50343588
If you want some magic shit, go to magical girl settings. Nanoha has barrier jackets, for example.
>>
>>50343644
Like sorcerer you can't just take levels in it.
It's innate, not something learned.

>>50343647
Personally I think it's excellent. However since it's so easy to become ludicrously OP some people don't care for it.
I'm suprised you havent' heard of it considering it gets shitstormed about relatively often.
>>
>>50343647
It's a very well done jump, but, as mentioned earlier, D&D shit doesn't get a lot of play here.
>>
>>50343647
Our resident pieces of shit enjoy using it to start arguments and shitstorms.
>>
>>50343677
Why would a low level D&D campaign be OP?
>>
>>50343647
>I never see anyone talk about it
There are a lot of jumps that you'll never see anyone talk about. Get used to it.
>>
>>50343700
Because you can buy 29 levels without dipping into drawbacks.
Of course that's kind of a waste given that you can earn those levels manually, but getting sent in at the point where you can solo the entire setting for free is of dubious balance.
>>
>>50343700
Dragonlance is 'low-level'?
>>
>>50343740
Dragonlance is one those settings/jumps that ranges from Low to High power.
>>
>>50343732
Oh hello, Heavens.
>>
>>50343759
?
>>
>>50343647
Dragonlance is a great Jump and a pretty good setting all things considered. Not quite to my own tastes, but there's a ton of depth and interesting lore to go and watch from the sidelines, if nothing else.

But >>50343722 is very much correct. A lot of Jumps don't receive the recognition they deserve.

>>50343740
Like most Dungeons and Dragons settings, it varies widely from lower level adventures up to high level epics. It all depends on how much ass and how high up the totem pole that ass is situated.
>>
>>50343753
Out of curiosity, you mentioned wanting to do something with Supergirl earlier. Is that going to be a jump of its own?
>>
>>50343767
It's the shitposter expousing his Brellin-is-Heavens bullshit, just report and ignore. Brellin's expressed similar sentiments about Dragonlance in the past so Timmy's trying to riff on that.
>>
>>50343732
>Because you can buy 29 levels without dipping into drawbacks.
>Of course that's kind of a waste given that you can earn those levels manually, but getting sent in at the point where you can solo the entire setting for free is of dubious balance.
That seems pretty broken.

>>50343740
More or less.
>>
>>50343776
Yes.

If anyone wants to claim it, go ahead. I said if no one else does before season 2 ends I will.
>>
>>50343771
To be fair, in order to really pay attention to Dragonlance, you have to do quite a bit of reading. And D&D fantasy novels aren't everyone's cup of tea.
>>
>>50343786
I have to say something at this point.

You're clearly the shitposter playing retarded to attack the jump and all these people are too stupid to tell.
>>
>>50343800
If someone's shitposting method is "pretend to be a normal poster" then are they even shitposting?

It's like we've reached the opposite of that comic. Pretending to be not-retarded.
>>
>>50343796
You can say "to be fair..." as much as you want, it still doesn't change the fact that with 600+ jumps, there are a lot of jumps that are simply ignored. There's probably only twenty to thirty jumps that are regularly discussed, if even that.
>>
>>50343786
If you turn the perks into pure levels you have to follow the game rules more closely.
It's probably better in the long run to get them as potential although there's something to be said for being an epic level caster right out the gate.
>>
>>50343832
Be the change you wish to see in the jumpchain community, anon.
>>
>>50343814
No, considering it has the same goal of attacking a jumpmaker, and they're STILL being retarded, just obliquely.
>>
>>50343845
Nobody is being attacked.
Paranoia doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>50343787
Oh, well I don't, I was just curious.
>>
>>50343850
>Oh no the jump is super broken and OP and terrible!
>Not an attack.
>>
>>50343840
This desu. I don't care about having powerlevels so its a nobrainer.

Personally I just appreciate the experience of D&D magic devoid of game mechanics. From what little I've heard from others about Vancian casting it sucks donkey dick because it doesn't make sense outside the setting it was invented in.
>>
>>50343840
And besides, there are other D&D setting jumps, and grinding arbitrary amounts of exp in 3.5 is nearly effortless, especially if you've been to a few other jumps already.
>>
File: bef0b7fb2394a4ce1feb75850afc66a9.png (418KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bef0b7fb2394a4ce1feb75850afc66a9.png
418KB, 675x1200px
>>50343796
This is a fair point for much of Dungeons and Dragons lore. Most of it does indeed require a lot of reading if you want to dig into it at any depth.

Then again, >>50343832 has a point. A majority of discussions tend to circle around a dozen or two Jumps. It would be nice to see more of a spread of interest.
>>
>>50343863
Could you link the post that says this?
I would like to see it for myself.
>>
>>50343781
Holy crap is that autistic. Like that is some next level autism they've got going.
>>
>>50343787
Does that mean your previous ruling about being able to companion Super Girl with the option in Arrowverse won't be usable anymore?
>>
>>50343884
I see, you have switched to baiting me. Clever.
>>
>>50343844
>Be the change you wish to see in the jumpchain community, anon.
Unrelated to what jumps get discussed, but if only it were as easy as "being the change you wish to see"...
>>
If I'm a Wizard in one D&D jump and become a Sorcerer in a second how difficult would it be to add my Wiz spells to my Sorc list (assuming I meet the requirements to cast them as a Sorc and have open "spells known" slots)?
>>
>>50343867
I'm pretty sure it's still heavily Vancian even without game mechanics.
>>
>>50343890
No. She's unoffically part of Arrowverse, considering they're going to have a big crossover soon and in many years to come. You'll have plenty of opportunities to meet her and waifu her if you want.

Just I think she deserves her own jump. Mostly because she's unofficially part of Arrowverse. She still resides in her own world and she deals mostly with aliens.
>>
>>50343916
Lord Almighty you are fucking bitter some days.
>>
>>50343917
Low to medium difficulty, I'd think. Sorcerers cast instinctively while wizards cast through academic knowledge of magic. It would be like translating your ear for music into knowing the scales and tones. Not super easy, but not super hard, either.
>>
>>50343917
If I remember there's a special prestige class that can do that, but without I'm pretty sure you can't do it without relearning them all as sorcerer spells.
However dark wisdom from Overlord and like riding a bike from SAO can let you do it rather easily.
>>
>>50343917
Conjoined Conjures is your friend. Or that other perk like it in the new JLD jump.

Or just get Dark Wisdom from Overlord. It explicitly does exactly that type of thing.
>>
>>50343931
Bitter about what? Last I checked, we don't magically become production groups overnight.
>>
>>50343916
Dirge, when has any part of life ever been easy? Existing is constant unpleasantness and struggle. That's why we're here, submerged deep in masturbatory escapism.
>>
>>50343916
I think he was encouraging anon to start discussions about jumps he wants to see talked about more.
>>
>>50343942
>special prestige class
Any idea what it's called?
>>
So how much do you reckon Megalovania would hurt EMH Galactus?
>>
>>50343925
Oh well, the game mechanics are the worst part anyway so it's still a win.
>>
>>50343926
In that case I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>50343964
I think it was Ultimate Magus, but I'm not certain if that's what it was.
>>
>>50343926
Speaking of Arrowverse, what's the order to watch the episodes of the various shows in?
>>
>>50343972
Like getting tazed but spread out more instead of collapsing all at once. So, like a head cold.
>>
>>50343972
Not at all. Megalovania works on evil things, Galactus exists on a plane totally alien to the moral spectrum. You might be able to target him based on the amount of suffering he's caused, as Ghost Rider once did. But there's nothing morally wrong with what he's done, no more than it's morally wrong when a storm strikes a town. It's just the natural order.
>>
>>50343958
>when has any part of life ever been easy?
Many parts of life, are amazingly easy and relaxing. But trying telling people in debt or people with a drug addiction "to be the change they want to be", and I'm pretty sure you'll experience the same thing I did. A bruised jaw.
>>
>>50344040
Galactus is a sapient being, isn't he? So the storm comparison is invalid on initial premise alone. Morality applies to any and every self-aware mind, without exception.
>>
>>50344040
So you're saying it wouldn't have as much affect because Galactus is unable to prevent himself from doing the things he does?
>>
File: 010.jpg (885KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
885KB, 864x864px
>>50344012
Watch like Season 1 & 2 of Arrowverse. Skip 3 & 4. Watch crossover episodes with Flash because they're actually pretty good. For Flash I would watch S1 & S2. S2 of Flash starts very slow but it picks up about half way through. Skip S1 of Supergirl save for the crossover with Flash that was a great episode.
>>
>>50344040
Wait so if I'm a moral nihilist I'm immune to all karma attacks?
>>
>>50344046
Uh, that's not what that means? "Be the chance you want to see" is meant to refer to causing improvement in society and communities, not individuals.

Of course telling those people what amounts to "just fucking change, loser" wouldn't work. Only a complete moron would even consider such a thing.
>>
>>50344059
Also Watch Constantine if you can find it somewhere. And the crossover episode for it on Arrow.
>>
>>50344016
EMH Galactus? The guy who eats inhabited worlds for breakfast (yet is oddly much weaker than that would entail).

>>50344040
Are you sure? It says it works on LOVE, or Level of Violence, which is someone's capacity to hurt. I'd say someone who is devouring sapient life and doesn't give a fuck has a high capacity to hurt.
>>
>>50344040
Ghost Rider and Doctor Strange have both pulled basically the exact same thing as Megalovania on Galactus before.
>>
>>50344059
>so many things to skip and avoid watching

Ouch. You guys have it rough, huh?
>>
>>50344081
Er, yes? That's exactly what I was factoring into, it's not like Sans canonically makes you keel over and die gg no rez and presumably he's still packing some considerable cosmic juju

Also, don't underestimate a headcold. That shit sucks.
>>
>>50344040
I consider him being judged as a natural disaster to be questionable. Before he knew about being part of the natural order of the universe and the whole rebirth of the next universe thing he ate planets purely because he was hungry and didn't care about the people on them. It wasn't for a greater cause or anything in his mind, he just didn't consider the lives of the people on the planets he ate to be worth more than his appetite.
>>
>>50344080
Oh yeah. Forgot about Constantine, watch Constantine they're all really good. Shame it only lasted handful of episodes. You're right about the Crossover with Arrowverse I think S4 mid way.

>>50344101
Arrow S3 & S4 would've been renamed "Felicity". S1 of Super Girl was bad, like REALLY FREAKING BAD. The crossover with Flash was like the legit only good episode.
>>
>>50344059
Some parts of Legends of Tomorrow are good. Plus they've got the crossover coming up.
>>
>>50344134
My favourite part of Super Girl is probably Cat Grant. They do admittedly try to push issues like feminism/gun control/etc in a very blatant manner though.
>>
>>50344141
God damn it I forgot about Legends Of Tomorrow. S1 of LoT was fun but honestly it wasn't really the best. S2 of LoT is a lot better. Arrowverse/Supergirl has like so many damn shows.

Arrow
Constantine
Flash
Supergirl
Legends Of Tomorrow
Vixen (Animated)

I haven't seen any of Vixen but in S2 they have JSA which has a Vixen in it. She's really hot.
>>
Transformers Kiss Players when?
>>
>>50344364
I will tolerate Tera/Bancho.

I will deal with Megacorp.

I can even stomach NuGod and some of the worst thread has to offer.

But you. Sir. You can fuck right off and get the fuck out of my house. You are no longer welcome on this property.
>>
>>50344407
Would I have to get off your lawn if I asked you why he triggered you so badly?
>>
>>50344364
Damn you. You made me look that up.
>>
File: LegionRape1.jpg (73KB, 282x379px) Image search: [Google]
LegionRape1.jpg
73KB, 282x379px
>>50344434
>>
>>50344434
Anon, have you heard the phrase 'raped my childhood'?

Transformers Kiss Players is the Japanese taking that statement, and deciding to make it literal. Very. Very literal. Mostly by giving Megatron a penis-tongue-parasite.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Kiss_Players_(franchise) read this and know my trigger.
>>
>>50344460
YOU LINKED IT YOU FOOL.

WITHOUT EVEN A SPOILER WARNING.
>>
>>50344460
Why would you do this?
>>
>>50344460
And here I am just surprised Manyfist in his autism didn't reference it or make it an option in the Transformers jump.
>>
>>50344460
... nope. Not clicking that.
>>
>>50344101
Manyfist just rabidly hates Supergirl for some reason. It's an alright show.
>>
>>50344183
They only do that hard early on. After the first couple episodes they leave off it a lot, I don't think it comes up more then a few times in the rest of the season. It's good that they do change because it was annoying as shit to see.
>>
>>50341658
You'd have to maintain concentration, so no
>>
>>50344460
>>50344447
Don't worry, he's stopped before he can get his mouth on anyone.
Thread posts: 714
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.