[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Succubus's suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: succ ubus.jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
succ ubus.jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
>Be my character, level 8, wizard
>have 2 ranger friends, one with an OP weapon, one with a lizard that has psiionics.
> Were travelling to a city in a small caravan, pulled by the lizard rangers pet cow.
> during one of the day shifts me and the tiefling ranger(op weapon) are asleep.
>DM says gnome ranger(lizard one) sees a seductive lady come out of a etheral portal
>Succubus.
>succubus hypnotizes gnome ranger.
>tells GR to poison TR
>TR wakes up with a poison filled berry and GR's hand in mouth.
>My character, a roc roc(homebrew race) wizard wakes up to the screaming, hops inside to see a succubus, and my 2 friends, one with a bleeding arm.
>talking ensues, as im about to trap succubus she traps GR in her arms and takes off, i follow, TR follows using winged boots
>Sucubus evades our attacks and leads us to their party of charmed adventurers.
>Fireball.jpg
>because not yet in initiative, they also all shoot arrows at me
>-4 hp
>whatthefuck.gif
>doesnt kill succubus's party but scares the succubus away.
>got cure wounded by GR, now seemingly back to normal.
>uses more fireballs to kill that fucking succubus's party
>piss on their bodies.
>a few days later during a night shift, GR wakes up and hears the succubus telling her to attack us again
>imhavingnoneofthisshit.webm
>TR and i both leave the cart, set up an ambush
>attacked from behind by succubus
>she misses luckily.
>Cast invis on TR and narrowly avoid getting grappled by succubus as i fly 70 feet up in the air.
>TR gets system shock on succubus, succubus rolls 2, knocked out but stable.
>GR comes over, tells psychic lizzard to attaack TR
>TR passes saving throw, almost kills GR who then runs away, and grabs the lizard looking like theyre about to crush its head
>GR sees this and watches lizard use psiionic powers to turn to smoke, thinks TR used fire to turn it to smoke, gets super pissed
>GR pulls out dual daggers, tries to hit TR 3 times, misses all 3
Cont>>
>>
File: succccc ubus.jpg (132KB, 900x592px) Image search: [Google]
succccc ubus.jpg
132KB, 900x592px
>i decide im sick of this shit, dive bomb the knocked out succubus, tear her jugular out with my claws in a miraculous moment.
>High fives and lols all around.
>still get called a pigeon
Also, succubus stories in general.
>>
>>50329186
Don't succubus have DR, though? How much wizard bird claws do damage?
>>
>Have this rich character we do quests for since the start of the campaign, cold controlling countess type character.
>One of our groups characters, Ivan, is always flirting with her, and she brushes him off playfully. Becomes a running joke that Ivan wants to bang the boss.
>my character (half drow rogue girl) get close, and I start getting missions from her on the quiet, to steal items during quests without letting the rest of the party know.
>upon delivering last item, turns out she is of course a succubus building a magic item. I figure her out and try to turn the item on her, fail my rolls spectacularly, and get dominated. She gets playful and says she wants to toy with me before I did.
>other players separately begin following up on my character, and with enough success get into the scene. Ivan bursts in on my drow girl, spread eagle, getting eaten out by a succubus.
>not allowed to communicate anything to Ivan as I'm dominated, so she tells him he can join in. Ivan joins in without a second thought.
>by the time the next player arrives, my character is still struggling on the ground to resist the dominate, and Ivan is getting his dicm sucked.
>Succubus critically fails her spell to charm the last character, and he blows her head off in one shot.
>Ivan standing there, scorch marks on his dick, only character who didn't know what the fuck was going on.
>>
>>50329311

Classic Ivan
>>
>>50329214
Tiny claws base die is like a d2 or something, maybe d3 or d4 with dice boosting feats/spells. full strength mod, not sure how much strength he might have but if transmutation is his focus it could be decent and you can feat to get your bab =caster level (doesn't give extra attacks, but increases to hit and bonus from power attack).
With an item or feat you can have natural attacks bypass as special materials or also if the enhancement bonus is high enough it can bypass as other things, I believe a +3 would bypass as cold iron (and obviously also magic) and penetrate her DR)
>>
>>50329650
I might add this was a campaign where there had never been any sex in game before.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.