/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magical High

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: SmokingWizardColorWebSm.jpg (1MB, 720x889px) Image search: [Google]
SmokingWizardColorWebSm.jpg
1MB, 720x889px
Shouldn't there be spells designed to get you high? If so, how don't most wizards just end up spending their days casting those spells over and over again?
It just seems too tempting and once you're hooked there's no way back.
>>
>>50323555
Apply this line of thought to chemicals and chemists and see why you're wrong
>>
>>50323555
Once you had the ability to do that, I feel like it's either that or you make the conscious effort to redefine how you get your kicks, and then casting spells to do those things
>>
>>50323555
Think about how many actual drug users you've seen in your life, now think about how many you'd see if they could make your own.
Now explain to me again why not seeing anything like this doesn't make sense.
>>
File: argus-frontpage.jpg (18KB, 190x248px) Image search: [Google]
argus-frontpage.jpg
18KB, 190x248px
>>50323569
Those chemicals are banned, the government makes it hard to obtain them. How do you prevent a wizard from casting a spell privately at home?
>>50323582
Like summoning a succubus every night and never leave your tower's basement?
>>
>>50323584
Everyone who leaves their house daily have seen thousands of drug users, only didn't know about it
>>
>>50323648
That's right, not all drug users are evident and end up on the streets
>>
>>50323555
People do things for reasons other than direct pleasure? Intellectual pursuits are hard to accomplish while blitzed. Also, reshaping reality to make it more pleasing.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>50323555
Okay, so you've spent 30, maybe 40 years of your life learning how to bend the fabric of reality to your will. You have the firepower of a heavy weapons platoon, you can teleport, you can fabricate buildings out of thin air, you can summon fucking angels to smite your enemies, or craft magical items that let people fly or turn invisible.

And you use it to get high, something that can be accomplished pretty much just as easily without having any magic at all.

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>50323555
DUDE SPELLS LMAO 420 BLAZE IT

Have you considered that getting high is not the perfect state of existence, and that a wizard would have better things to do, like becoming god-king of space or building a sapient golem out of salami or something.
>>
>>50323555
There probably are, they probably do, and those aren't the ones who wind up as adventurers.
>>
>>50323569
the body is made of chemicals, so introducing too many/the wrong kind can mess you up. the body isn't made of magic.
>>
>>50326614
or you could buy a gun and use a lighter and a car. why would you even focus on magic in the first place?

>muh teleportation is so much better than a car tho

and why aren't you assuming magic high is so much better than normal high? stop being a hypocrite.
>>
>>50326639
>Salami
>Not rock candy
Shitwizard detected.
>>
>>50330335
>introducing magic to your body can't mess you up
laughingpsykers.png
actually
screamingpsykers.png
meltingpsykers.png
psykersgrowingeyesandappendages.png
>>
File: Imperial_Psyker2.jpg (105KB, 675x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Psyker2.jpg
105KB, 675x1058px
>>50330466
Is using psyker powers pleasureable and addictive or is just dangerous and can mess you up real bad?
>>
>>50331119

Not so much "pleasurable" as "slowly opens a window into the realm of daemons and horrors, allowing them to slowly but surely corrupt you"
>>
File: 1468523018822.png (4MB, 2296x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1468523018822.png
4MB, 2296x1800px
>>50323555
How about Feeblemind?
>>
>>50323636
>G'day mate, I'm Bob, and this is Rob, from the wizard guild.
>It seems that you have recently tried to acquire Salamander venom, Blue Root extract, and Dzengush liquor in bulk quantities.
>Don't forget the auction where he bought "Materical Components I Have Known And Loved: A Magical Love Story", despite the ban on that grimoire.
>You don't mind if we enter for a moment, right?
>>
>>50323555
in Dragonlance Raistlin described casting spells as intoxicating feeling, a rush of fire in the veins. he said many wizards spend their time just casting weak spells over and over for no reason, just enjoying the feeling
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.