[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your BBEG's end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What's your BBEG's end game?
>>
global mind control
>>
>BBEG
No thanks, I use villains.
>>
Sorry newfag here, Does BBEG stand for Big Bad Evil Guy?
>>
She just wants her hairbrush back.
>>
>>50318158
He only invaded for resources so that they can fuck off to another planet.
>>
>>50318158
Leaving the world to burn while fucking off to a pocket dimension in the hopes that he can return in a few centuries as the only surviving being with any real power.
>>
>>50318158
Saving the world
>>
>>50318158
Well, my party WORKS for the BBEG. But ultimately her plan is to maneuver herself into power, whether as a hero or a villain. Luckily, there's two of her.
>>
>>50318158
The "Betrayer", or Aeshma, a fallen celestial that through ages now have been trying to manipulate the plane to remove all influence by deities to eventually fill that void for itself.

No one rolled a character with ties to any actual deity, it's my first dungeons & dragons world buildt campaign, after decades of playing other RPGs, and so that became the theme of the settting at this point in time and the plot or background of the main campaign.

Basicly they will have to find ways to create, awaken and urge powerfull enteties with in the world to fill that void again or Aeshma will claim the entire plane for itself as the one lone deity.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
Crashing the material plane
>>
>>50318158
Splinter cell of the Adeptus Mechanicus. He wants to steal and reverse the polarity of a Blackstone Fortress so that way he can empower and awaken the shard of the Void Dragon on Mars, allowing for what he believes to be the return of the Omnissiah, which if the PCs don't sop doesn't ends with the Imperium fucked six ways to Sunday by the closing threats of the the Fully Powered C'Tan and his legions of undying Robits, Nids, and 13th BC along with the other races generally being uppity as per usual.
>>
>>50318158
Want's to disrupt the balance of nature and bring about the end of existence so a new one can be made. If he doesn't do it within x amount of time, the next world will not be as prosperous.
>>
>>50318765
yep!
>>
Win control via proxy over the home country that rejected her to mold it as she sees fit. But also just because she really likes money, power, etc. She has a control complex.
>>
>>50318158

Not exactly world conquest, but to rule over a hegemonic state that could heavily influence the rest of the world. In his own mind, to end the system of petty tyrants abusing whomever the fuck they want and dog eat dog morality, but in practice, to perpetuate the same system because he can't actually come up with anything better, just has a bigger beatstick.
>>
To create the largest waterpark in all of existence. Also lots of parking lots and freeways.
>>
>>50321129
It's a pretty big goal
>>
>>50321129
What'she crashing it into?
>>
>>50318158
Basically this.
>>
>>50318158
Killing the Fates and the Gods to set humanity free of their influence, while also screwing over the Sylvain, Duk'Zarist, and other non-human races in the process.
That, and finding a classier trilby.
>>
>>50318158
Global domination through manipulation of devils, mind control and genocide
>>
>>50318158
To unite all constructs and free them from their enslavement to the inferior fleshy races and ultimately change the entire place into cybertron.
>>
>>50318158
He wants his wife back.
>>
>>50323333
Not sure what. All I know is, there will be no survivors.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.