[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardfight Vanguard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: BT11-043EN-C.jpg (230KB, 547x800px) Image search: [Google]
BT11-043EN-C.jpg
230KB, 547x800px
I don't think I've seen a thread for it in a while.

Does anyone play this, what's going on at the moment?
>>
I used to from the release of the game up until lock was a thing. That's when I quit, not because lock was a thing but because I also played Yugioh and had other things going on and vanguard was the least important thing at the time. I got out right before Dauntless Drive Dragon came out. That seemed really cool. I played some games later with Link Joker Chaos Breaker. That deck was really neat.

I really miss DOTE

I think this was my list

1 Conroe
4 Genjo
4 Tahr
4 Blue Ray Dracokid
4 Gatling Claw Dragon

4 Bahr
4 Heatnail Salamander
4 Barri
2 Genjo / other (this spot swapped a lot)

4 Nehalem (the 10k vanilla)
4 Burning Horn Dragon
3 Bellicosity Dragon / Berserk Dragon (this spot also swapped a lot)

4 Dragonic Overlord
4 The End

It's pretty standard for the time but it was good and super fun. My friends played Dudley Emperor, Lawkeeper, Ezel, Duke, Tsuku, MLB, vermillion and Stern Blaukluger. Duke friend also had some granblue deck that used undead dragon skull dragon but he didn't play it too much. I eventually picked up an Ezel deck because I thought winning the die roll and being at G3 when your opponent is on G1 was fun. In my DOTE list I only had 4 gatling claw to hit opposing starters. I much preferred 12 crit but hitting their G0s was too important.

There was one game where I was at five damage, all unflipped and have just been attacking their RG for days with DOTE and he kept letting DOTE hit but I wasn't ever drawing into my second through fourth copies. I attack his vanguard and he doesn't block it, drive check crit and DOTE, stand, hit with bellicosity and unflip the damage, attack again with DOTE, drive check two more DOTES and stand again, he hits a 6th damage heal trigger and then I stand again and attack with DOTE a fourth time with crit 3.
>>
File: BT13-005EN-RRR.png (1MB, 542x800px) Image search: [Google]
BT13-005EN-RRR.png
1MB, 542x800px
>online game STILL not out
>no word on it since fucking May
>allegedly it will use a hearthstone like system for packs and such
>Reverse units were never good other than Amon and Lacquer but I really dig them despite the edgelord factor
J U S T
>>
>>50307066
Reverse units were cool. Ashlei was good (I think, I'm the dote guy from above)

Daiyusha, Dauntless, Dragonic Overlord and Chaos Breaker Dragon + Infinite Zero Dragon are cool.

When I came back for a little while I don't know what was meta but my friend was playing Narukami with the Breakride with chainsaws that makes me retire two dudes or something and I think Gauntlet Buster and the guy that stands if he doesn't hit or something. He also had a blau and Ashlei reverse deck that were fun to play. Bermuda Triangle heart prisms were just around the corner when I got out again.

The G4 Kagero before strides with 13000 seemed good but I never played enough games with my friend who had that deck to really get to know it, only like five or six games. I know it was good, what was the G3 configuration?

What is meta now? I know The End got a Legion, is that competitive?

>Online isn't out yet
is there any decent unofficial online?

Have you heard of Bart Andreioli or something? I'm from the same area as him and he and I were about even in matches. I just never went to large tournaments.
>>
File: s-l1000[1].jpg (205KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000[1].jpg
205KB, 800x467px
>>50304630
Love this game, currently rocking a Nightrose deck which is fun as fuck. I know its not quite Seven Seas but it holds its own and Nightrose is a true waifu which is the point of these anime games anyway.
>>
>>50308991
List? What's Seven Seas?

Is a Kagero deck still meta? Is there one that retires opponents RG as its thing? That's what I liked about Kagero when the game started.
>>
File: PR-0246EN.png (1MB, 546x797px) Image search: [Google]
PR-0246EN.png
1MB, 546x797px
>>50309024
Right now it looks like that Kagero has an Overlord deck as a meta one, where it jams damn near every variant of Overlord into the deck so you can almost always get a restand. It looks like other T1 decks right now are Angel Feathers, Royal/Shadow Paladins, Granblue, Gear Chronicle and Bermuda.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.