[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witches in the woods: Encounter suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

one of my players characters is a witch hunter and we have a lull in game time for a few weeks, so I've decided to run a solo session with him where his character gets word of some witches the next hamlet over.

before i get to work i wanted to get some ideas from here since I've never actually had witches in my game before
>>
File: 1476764050645.jpg (3MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476764050645.jpg
3MB, 1920x1280px
And basically anything goes, we homebrew everything so i can make it work mechanically.
>>
nothing?
>>
Do you want advice or do you just want ideas?

I guess give him a chance to sneak up on the witches, make it easier.

If he fails they rain fire, curses, golems and illusions down on him.
>>
>>50301710
a few of my favourite witches
> Morrigan- Witch of the wilds damnhot but should always be cautious around
> Witcher 3 witches- super secret horrendous agenda
> A coven of good witches- does he let them live as they do no harm or will his prejurdice take over
>>
>>50301710
He gathers a witch hunting posse in the nearest town, and hoping to gain the element of surprise sneaks out of that town in the dead of night to camp with them on a small island in a river upstream from the witch's coven.
They arrive in time for a storm to blow up, making it impossible to leave the island till it dies down.When he wakes up it's still coming down hard, but almost half the tents are empty. The men look around, and his character finds the missing posse members torn to bits, killed the night before.

It's impossible for any mortal to enter the island, or leave.
Could a witch have flown through the storm and landed on the island? If so why only kill half of the men? Is she still there? Was there a witch at all?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.