[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - "Choose Your Own Adventure" General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 55

File: 1.png (2MB, 930x2231px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 930x2231px
Last Thread: >>50286263
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>
File: Cursed Girlfriend CYOA - Page 1.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Cursed Girlfriend CYOA - Page 1.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
Page 1/2.

Wonder what happened to that one anon who was making something similar...
>>
File: Cursed Girlfriend CYOA - Page 2.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Cursed Girlfriend CYOA - Page 2.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>50303083
Page 2/2.
>>
>>
>>50303335
>>
Anyone have that goddess waifu cyoa?
>>
Hey I'm the one making the kinda-smutty tiny Cyoa. It's going to be a while...

I'm making it in word doc right now, because
A) I wan't to plan everything out before I make the image version.
B) There are no guarantees that all the images will be SFW (I'll try to make this SFW if I can)

But seriously, I just completed the first section, and even without an intro, it's two pages of text.
This could be long.

If you guys are interested, I could post what I have so far.
It's my first Cyoa, so I might need the criticism.
>>
>>50303463
>B) There are no guarantees that all the images will be SFW (I'll try to make this SFW if I can)
If it contains NSFW imagery, don't post it here as-is. You could do what Slut Life anon did (post a SFW version that includes a link to where people can find the NSFW version, e.g. a MEGA folder), though.
>>
>>50303543
It's text-only right now, I don't even have an image version to link.

I've gathered some SFW images but I don't think I can keep it SFW.
One option I haven't implemented is called "Cum bath". Gonna be kinda hard to give that a SFW image.

But yeah, I'm making a text version first, before implementing it into image form.
the two will likely be identical text-wise.
>>
>>50302359
anyone know when 1.40 is coming out? highlander said sometime this weekend.
>>
File: 1479281866315.png (7MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1479281866315.png
7MB, 1200x10000px
>>
File: 1466873351170.jpg (277KB, 1399x581px) Image search: [Google]
1466873351170.jpg
277KB, 1399x581px
>>50303463
Is it going to have any Angel related options?
>>
>>50304273
Unfortunately no, there's tinies and mages but that's it so far. I might change it if there's enough demand.

Here's what I have so far.

Please be aware that I'm not done with the roles section yet, there will be more of them.
Also, I did not format this in any way but I will for the full version.
>>
>>50304367
Looks promising so far.
>>
There was one cyoa where you came home from an adventure and brought stuff with you.

Is the author dead or something? It was pretty good Imo.
>>
>>50304559
Forgot to say it's in PDF format.
>>
>>50304367
That's pretty good
>>
>>50303825
Transformation: Instant
Body: Athletic
Chest: Endowed
Butt: Developed
Hips: Substantial
Size: Amazon (6'7", 205 centimeters for metric users)
Sexuality: Dual
Dominance: Variable
Libido: Powerful
Reception: What changes?
Time: Prime Time (With credentials to be an electrician)
Persona Fixes: None
Companions: None
Minor abilities: Contact Corrupt, Menstruation Cycle, Birth Control, Tasty Beverage, Feeling Fresh, Hair Affair, Tactical Visor, Flawless Skin

I've always found women dressed in men's clothes to be super-attractive. So my standard every-day wear will be super-cute panties, men's jeans, a men's shirt, no bra, and hiking boots. Not in a reverse-trap way, but in a subverting-the-gender-norm-trope way. That should be fine for all but the most inclement weather, or for special occasions (beaches, parties, formal dinners).

With a second skill-set and credentials for employment, I could easily support myself, especially with all the friends I already have in the construction business. I'd still be me, still enjoy all he same pastimes. Still kick butt in Star Trek Online and play D&D weekly and browse /tg/. Still an irrepressible horn-dog and responsible designated driver.

I'm already 6'5", so becoming an athletic amazon is mostly a shift in muscle-mass, I'm already used to the height complications (you have no idea how hard it is to find a car you fit in, or pants that fit). Becoming a stacked bombshell with 4" copper-red long hair, on the other hand, might make me a little more sociable and flirty. I can get away with friendly hugs and public cuddling (amazing the double standards, huh?)
>>
>>50304500
>>50304674
Thank you, any criticisms? I tried to give a variety of origin options to cover all the common tropes...

I should also mention the planned sections are:

Origin - How you got tiny
Role - How you live and how the world treats you
World Mods - Options to modify the world
Personal Mods - options to modify yourself
Residence(Maybe?) - What your private space looks like
Owners/Girlfriends - who you live with
Owner/Girlfriend Mods - Modify your Waifu

The two things I'm not sure about are:

Residence -
(Not sure If I'll have enough options to warrant an entire section)

Girlfriends/Owners -
Not sure if it should be two separate pools or just one. It seems sort of weird to let the shy, timid girlfriend also be an option as a master. Like, some girls are neutral enough to be owners or girlfriends, but others are too kind to treat you like property,while others are too selfish to treat you as an equal.

Also there will be a lot of fetish stuff in the girlfriend mods.
No scat or gore,
But, for example there will be an option to increase one 'bodily production' (Ie: pussy juice, sweat, breast milk, piss, farts or burps)
DESU farts and piss are probably the worst of it. if you can stomach that option, none of the other fetish stuff should be too surprising.
>>
>>50304715
>Thank you, any criticisms?
There's a few typos here and there.
Other than that, it's just a matter of not having all the options written yet. Do you have plans for a NEET/pet role option (e.g. you're either living off of welfare or being supported by someone else for the former, and basically like the slave/property options except it's less "do what you're told" and more "provide companionship and be doted on/pampered" for the latter)?
>>
>>50304715
>Not sure if it should be two separate pools or just one.
You could have a single pool, with each option having something that tells the reader whether they can be taken only as owner, only as GF, or as either one.
>>
>>50304715
>Also there will be a lot of fetish stuff in the girlfriend mods.
What about the personal mods?
>>
>>50304788
Absolutely.
>>
>>50304775
>I want an option to be a NEET
Why imagine the life you're already living?
When did "CYOA" completely forget the "A" part?
>>
>>50303356

Tent
Axe
Pickaxe
Spade
Drying Rack
Net Scoop
Cot
Utensils
3 Barrels
2 Forest Cats
Watering can: Green
Trap
Swiss army knife
Tree Tap
4 balls of twine

I was in scouts. These tools should give me the head-start I need to build a very nice homestead for myself. The cats can hunt small game for me while I spend my days fishing and building a smoke house. Should take me about 6 months to get a decent house built. Then it's just easy living. Fish and nap all day, slowly go insane telling my cats stories all night.
>>
>>50304826
When having a house and a comfortable living became a fantasy instead of a goal.
>>
>>50304779
That, didn't occur to me... Well I think I'll do that

>>50304775
I tried to be good about typos, but this was a lot of typing. I didn't do a double-check for the roles text yet, but I re-read the origins a couple of times.
I like to be thorough, so when the whole thing is done I'll go over it with a fine-tooth comb

There will be NEET/pet stuff. the residency options I do have include a fully functional doll-house with electronics. A smart-pod....uhhh.... other stuff (This is the least planned out section)

Most of the girlfriends will take care of you. There's a motherly type that will dote on you. A tomboy who's extremely protective and maybe more caring types.
There's going to be about 10 women to choose from.
Including:
-a socially-desperate autist type (kinda Tomoko-like but less intense)
-an apathetic gamer-girl.
-a sexual deviant
-a timid wallflower
-a stoic and silent oddball

and maybe a few more that I have yet to design.

Each one will have a favorite body part, a couple of exclusive mods and DOs (Daily Occurrences)

DOs are kinda like punishments from slut life, they're activities that happen every day.
For example, you may get stuck underneath her favorite body part for two hours every day
>>
>>50304892
Brutal reality.
>>
>>50303083
>brienne bourdain
>italian
>not french

>may and niki schmidt
>korean-british
>not korean-german

My autism, it burns.
>>
>>50304892
Jokes on you, anon. I've only four more years of grad school and five years of working in the middle of bum fucked egypt until I'm free of college debt and able to secure a six figure career.
It isn't a fantasy these days - it's a full blown adventure.
>>
>>50304951
And you feel the need to brag on an anonymous internet message board why? I mean, good for you, but it doesn't change the fact most people will only dream of a comfortable life nowadays.
>>
>>50304892
I guess that's why you're asking for a girlfriend instead of an owner
>>
>>50304936
You're making a fetish cyoa, may as well turn all the waifus into deviants.
>>
>>50304273
Wait. What did I miss? Is that really what Angel looks like? [Spoiler]Can my yandere waifu be real?[/Spoiler]
>>
>>50305227
>Spoiler
>>
>>50305177
Well they're all perverted in their own way and you can make them more perverted if you want.

The 'Sexual deviant' is the insertion/ cum expert. Also her DOs will all be sexual. so unlike the other women, you won't cuddle, you won't watch movies together, you won't be forced to do menial tasks for your master. She's just all-sex all the time.

I want the fetish stuff to be there, but I also want players to be able to make a meaningful relationship.
>>
>>50303825
Ooh boy

>Transformation
Instant Girl
Best is to just wake up and do a double take when you're suddenly different.

>Physique
Average

>Chest Size
Outrageous (150)

>Butt Size
Developed (145)

>Hips/Thighs
Built to Last (135)

>Height
Stand Tall (130)

>Direction
We Just Don't Know (120)
Fuck everything.

>Dominance Coefficient
Variable (100)

>Libido
Powerful

>Reception
Enemy Territory

>Time/Age
Continue

>Persona Override
Ore (90)
Butterfly (80)

>Companions
Katherine Suragi (70)
Susan Kim (60)

>Extras
Menstrual Cancel (45)
Feeling Fresh (35)
Birth Control (20)
Flawless Skin (10)

Hmm, 10 points left over. Drop Built to Last for Substantial and pick up Inhuman Style at the end, can't be assed to redo to the point count.
>>
>>50305274
>I also want players to be able to make a meaningful relationship.
Know your audience. They want fetishes. Trying to appeal to others, like me, will backfire. I don't have an interest in a cyoa with a "insertion/cum expert" girl.
>>
>>50305334
>Know your audience. They want fetishes.
Just because I'm a deviant who wants fetishy stuff doesn't mean I don't also want warm cuddles.
>>
>>50305334
While I feel that's good advice, I'm kinda torn. I don't just want to make a list of fetishes. I want to do world building, I want serious non-lewd builds. Maybe it's a bit ambitious for my first cyoa, but Branching Heart and Towergirls managed to balance fetish with love.

Honestly, I'm trying to downplay the fetishes a little more while still hitting the key notes.
Worst comes to worst, I make it purely SFW with a lewd edition.
>>
>>50305403
>>50305378
>>
>>50305444
What was the point of quoting the last two posts?
>>50305403
>I'm trying to downplay the fetishes a little more
Why? Now you're alienating the fetishists without attracting more people.
>>
>>50305514
>What was the point of quoting the last two posts?
Trying to point the poster of the first to read the second.

>>50305403
Seriously man, don't sweat it too much. What you've outlined sounds interesting enough for now, worry about further feedback when you've got more of it in a shareable format.
>>
>>50305514
Why don't you make your own version? I've made a couple CYOA's myself and that was because I wanted to improve upon another's work.

making it yourself is a lot easier than trying to badger somebody else into making what you want
>>
>>50305262
Fug.
>>
>>50305444
I mean it wasn't bad advice, usually how that's demographics work.

But let's be honest here, the audience of 'people who want to be cuddled' is fucking everybody

>>50305572
thanks, this was just to get an initial reaction. I won't post it again until I have a completed beta. Just to see how you guys like it and what needs to change.

I have to go now, but I'm grateful to get so much good feedback. I'll be very careful with how I balance the cute from the fetish.
But ti's going to be pretty damn long so it might be a while before it's complete.
>>
>>50305572
>Trying to point the poster of the first to read the second.
Anon, do you even know how 4chan works?
I can see the posts that quote me, they have a little (you) next to my post number.
If I can see their posts, surely I can see yours. Your post was right after the two that quoted me. There was no reason to make that post.
It was a retarded thing to do.
>>
File: salty.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>>50305752
Look, I don't know how often your daddy beat your mommy, but most people don't need to fucking fight all the time.
>>
>>50305639
I look forward to seeing your finished work!
>>
>>50303807
I would assume some time before Sunday's end.
>>
File: metacyoa_ABCD.png (58KB, 1100x400px) Image search: [Google]
metacyoa_ABCD.png
58KB, 1100x400px
>>
File: metacyoa_ABCDEF.png (272KB, 820x800px) Image search: [Google]
metacyoa_ABCDEF.png
272KB, 820x800px
>>
>>50303825
Page 2 when
>>
>>50306940
I think I accidentally deleted it... maybe another anon has the second page
>>
>>50306940
No idea. I recall an anon saying they were having trouble working on their CYOA because of pain, but I can't recall if it was Rosanon or someone else.

Reminder that you can still suggest stuff for the second page: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MmW5kbzpCWrWTeeG3Ac309JJffuf94GjCq7xph6nIgw/edit

>>50307144
The second page hasn't been released by the author yet.
>>
>>50303083
I don't get it. How are any of these curses. Is that the joke?
>>
>>50307357
>Is that the joke?
Yes.
>>
>>50303100
Leanne is the best. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.
>>
>>50305302
Is that a "fuck everything" as in "I want to fuck everything because I love everything" or as in "I hate everything so as long as it gets me off I don't care."
>>
File: 1475880018382.png (4MB, 2336x4232px) Image search: [Google]
1475880018382.png
4MB, 2336x4232px
>>50307357
It's a parody of CYOAs like this one and the idiocy that surrounds them. I don't think if it's possible to tell whether the person who made it was trying to make it a negative or a positive parody, though.
>>
>>50304826
Around the time "waifu" appeared in the text of one.
>>
>>50307637
>It's never the real bottom-right

It seems like the rest of the options are pretty good at triggering /cyoag/ so what could have been so bad it needed to be wiped from the annals of history?
>>
>>50307660
There is no real bottom right, the entire bottom row is fake.
>>
>>50307637
Wait, some of these are actually serious?
>>
>>50307677
>Sure, post a WIP version if you'd like
They already did: >>50304367
>>
>>50304936
How about a Mihoshi type? (From Tenchi Muyo)
>>
>>50305403
Don't let it bother you that much, make it how you want to. World building is the best kind of inspiration for CYOA because it means the author is dedicated to it.

Long story short, there will always be a few very vocal folks that will criticize you no mater which way you go. Even more so for fetish CYOA as some even take the existence of such CYOA as a personal affront to them.
>>
>>50307773
Yup I logged on for the first time today and made the mistake of not reading all of the posts to the bottom before responding so I pulled it off as soon as I saw. My bad.
>>
>>50307660
The original bottom right made her blind.
>>
>>50303825
We need more lewd/ecchi CYOAs
>>
>>50303825
>TRANSFORMATION: Instant Girl
Quick and painless. Just gimme an hour, okay?

>BODY TYPE: Plushy
>CHEST: Endowed (155)
>BUTT: Massive (145)
>HIPS/THIGHS: Built to Last (135)
>HEIGHT: Stand Tall (130)
Here's hoping she enjoys.

>DIRECTION: We Just Don't Know (120)
>DOMINANCE COEFFICIENT: In-Charge (110)
>LIBIDO: Powerful (free)
She'll get the hang of it, I'm sure.

>RECEPTION: Terminus Est (90)
>TIME/AGE: Continue (free)
>PERSONA OVERRIDE: Butterfly/Watashi (70)
She'll have plenty of fun, and it won't cost me a dime.

>COMPANIONS: Alex Nora (60)
She may be inheriting my friends and family, but a love interest might well be useful.

>MINOR ABILITIES: Inhuman Style (45), Feeling Fresh (35), Menstrual Cancel (20), Flawless Skin (10), Rescue Me (0)

Welp. Guess that's the end of the game. Good luck, little lady - you're gonna need it. If anyone needs me, I'm going to the little neighborhood deli for a bite real quick. For old times' sake, ya know?
>>
>>50308246
You need to make them !: D
>>
>>50307603
"I am going to (fuck everything)."
>>
>>50308323
So, when it comes to fucking, are you an animal? Or are you a connoisseur?
>>
>>50308763
A gourmand.
>>
>>50303825

Instant girl. Let it take an hour-ish.
Body Type: Athletic/Thin.
Chest Size: Endowed
Butt Size: Developed
Hips/Thighs: Substantial.
Height: Stand tall
Sexuality: Boy-Crazy
Dominance: Subby
Libido: Powerful.
Reception: What change?
Persona: No change.
Companion: None.
Extras: Tactical Visor, Menstrual cancel, Balls of Steel, Feeling Fresh, Birth Control, Flawless Skin, Hot in the Cold, Refuse Change, Love Life Link.

Once I become of age, I'll be going into the military. My interests hasnt changed, so thats most natural. With LoveLifeLink, aslong as I have a husbando to come home to, I'm pretty much guaranteed not to be killed in combat, which is nice. Tactical Visor would help a lot with seeing through walls and stuff, and Refuse Change, helps me get /fit/ as fuck, Hot in the Cold is just great to have all around especially when in warm locales, and FeelingFresh+Balls of Steel is good for the military too. Birth control and Menstrual cancel is nice for avoiding the shitty parts of being female.
>>
>>50308261
>making your build commentary depressing
>on a comfy cyoa
>>
Alright I finally finished my more in depth Dream Prince Build. Since it's so long I decided to turn it into a PDF.

I suppose I can add more to it like discussing what happened during the various quests but I really just felt like getting it done and showing it to Imaginos. I might come back and do that later but for now I'm done.

Anyway Imaginos did you say you were planning on doing another DLC for it as well? If you do you should maybe think about adding Urban Fantasy.
>>
>>50301587
Thinking of doing a CYOA set in the Gorillaz universe. Any essential features you'd want to see out of that?
>>
>>50309233
i don't know..

maybe you could name the choices you can make like their songs; just like that Iron Maiden cyoa.
>>
>>50309233
I want a perk that removes the rap parts of the songs.
>>
>>50309340
>Wanting to remove Del
Plebian fucking taste
>>
>>50309340
>not liking the rapping portions of Clint Eastwood
>>
>>50309366
Me, I usually like the rapping, but you have to admit that Dirty Harry is better without. Is that even Del on that track, or a guest artist?
>>
File: Test Your METAl!.png (3MB, 1000x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Test Your METAl!.png
3MB, 1000x2700px
>>
>>50309393
It's Bootie Brown, from the Pharcyde.
>>
>>50309213
"Another" DLC? What's the first one?
>>
File: 1479332834817.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479332834817.gif
1MB, 500x281px
What happened to cryogenic cyborg?
>>
>>50309393
You're free to think whatever you want, but we would all like to let you know that wanting to take the rap out of Gorillaz is a prime display of plebianism.
>>
>>50309366
>>50309372
Rap is shit.
>>
File: Oh Wall.jpg (1MB, 780x5377px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Wall.jpg
1MB, 780x5377px
>>
>>50303825
Transformation: Slow Burn
Physique: Thin
Chest Size: Endowed (155)
Butt Size: Developed (150)
Hips: Slender (150)
Height: Shorty (140)
Direction: Dual Classing (130)
Dominance Coefficient: Variable (110)
Libido: Overdrive (100)
Reception: Enemy Territory (100)
Time/age: True reset [I go back in time when the transformation is 100% complete] (90)
Persona Override: Watashi (80)
Companion: Katherine Suragi
Extras: Lust Buster (60), Contact Corrupt (50), Yuri Goggles (45), Tasty Beverage (35), Boob Vigilante (5)
>>
File: 1479508984323.jpg (1MB, 1200x5001px) Image search: [Google]
1479508984323.jpg
1MB, 1200x5001px
>>
>>50309453
I'm a different guy. I just didn't like the rap in Dirty Harry.
>>
>>50309428
The maker started doing other stuff.
>>
>>50309461
You're shit

>>50309517
Good for you
>>
File: For everything else...png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
For everything else...png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>
>>50309512
>veganism
absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>50309466
>POWERS: Alchemy+upgrade (77), Skitter (49), Daredevil (40)
>TRANSPORT: Aloha 'Oe (10)
>ARTIFACTS: Portal Gun (0)

Honestly I wish there were a shapeshifting option of some kind.

>>50309581
I thought the only thing wrong with it was when they started getting preachy about it?
>>
>>50309398
Immortality, Money, John-Paul Sartre, Become the girl, Induce fetish, The clock, Little boy (little girl in this case), Dominant sister, Magical girl, Power Armor.
>>
>>50309426

This.
>>50260266
>>50260276
>>50260288
>>
>>50309594
Veganism is innately preachy. The only people become vegan outside of a few people who are allergic to everything is to feel superior.
>>
>>50309617
Tfw you've only ever interacted with people on the internet.
>>
>>50309617
> God damn those preachy people who take beef with the horrific practices towards livestock.
>>
>>50309669
>take beef
hah
>>
>>50309669
>take beef
Ha! You made a funny!

kys
>>
>>50309512
>Common Hobby (12)
>West European (8)
>Average (6)
>18-20 (3)
>152cm (4)
>B Cup (5)
>Pretty Cute (2)
>Small Buns (2)
>Cute Laugh (-1)
>Short (-1)
>Soft Drink (0)
>Addiction (Soft Drink, Internet) (2)
>Shut-In, Shy (6)
>Clever (3)
>Traditional Games (0)
>>
File: 1453584204273.png (445KB, 651x658px) Image search: [Google]
1453584204273.png
445KB, 651x658px
>>50309594
>shapeshifting option
Take Crystal Gem it should include shape shifting
>>
>>50309686
kys
Nyet infidel.
>>
>>50309691
>I somehow completely missed this

THERE GOES THE ALOHA 'OE I GUESS.
>>
>>50309594
>>50309617
>>50309669
Veganism is like atheism, Imao. It's not inherently bad, but there are some people who just use it to feel superior to other people.
>>
>>50309644
Nope. Met several real vegans. Try again.

>>50309669
>The only meat is beef
>The only farms are large factories
>Eggs and cheese don't exist
>>
>>50309713
Well those people can use anything to do that. They're certainly not above running with the mainstream.

>>50309727
Oh yes, chickens and pigs have it so much better. Tell us more of your knowledge on this anonymous forum anon.
>>
>>50303825

Allright, lets do dis

>Transformation
Instant girl, one last orgasm for the ride

>Body type
Plushy

>Chest size
Endowed (155)

>Butt size
Developed (150)

>Hips/thights
Substantial (145)

>Height
Full-scale (145)

>Direction
DUAL CLASSING (135)

>Dominance Coefficient
>Variable (115)

>Libido
Right moment (115)

>Time/age
Take two (105)

>Persona Override
Watashi (95)

>Companions
Weeb squad (75)

>Extras
Menstrual cancel (60)
Feeling fresh (50)
Birth control (35)
Hair affair (30)
Flawless skin (20)

>Reception
Terminus est (0)

R8 my life
>>
>>50309760
See the second point, moron.
>>
>>50309727
>The only meat is beef

It doesn't matter.
>The only farms are large factories

Doesn't matter.

>Eggs and cheese don't exist

Neither are kosher.

Veganism is the ideology of being against the exploitative use of animals and animal products derived therefrom. Some vegans are vegans for environmental reasons. Others for animal rights. Others for health. None of these reasons you've posted refute their cause.
>>
>>50309769
> See the second point, moron.
Oh you're so cute!
>>
>>50309791
Blame moralfags for being aganist the creation of braindead livestock unable to feel and think
>>
File: ow the edge.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>50309826
I knew I'd have an excuse to post this gif someday.
>>
>>50309796
Go on and regale me in how every one of your local farms is a large factory operation.

>>50309791
>Exploitative
Yes anon, milking a cow is taking advantage of this already domesticated creature that would be in intense pain if someone didn't milk it.

>Animal rights
These people are insane. Animals don't deserve rights like humans, they're not even sapient enough to appreciate them. Only animal welfare is reasonable.

>Health
Unless you're one of those people allergic to everything, you're less healthy for not eating some meat. Your stupid ass evolved to be an omnivore.
>>
>>50309611
Thanks! I really like Dream Prince, but I haven't looked at CYOA threads in a while, so I missed those updates.
>>
>>50309580
Remember, folks. Empty rolling is often frowned upon, so either use random.org or post a cyoa with your roll.
>>
>>50309791
I hear people bitching about animal rights, but who stands up for the poor, defenseless wheat that is cut down and processed into bread?

Who defends the corn?

Nobody.
Hippocrits.
>>
>>50309843
But I am not edgy
I understand that killing thousand of animals every single day is terrible, but if the animals were unable to even use their senses or feel pain there would be nothing wrong about breeding them to be killed
>>
>>50309887
Even when the plants release chemicals signaling the damage to their tissue, calling in insects to protect them and warning their nearby compatriots, the vegans are blind to their suffering.

>>50309880
It's no longer about you, anon.
>>
>>50309845
> He thinks small farms can't have problems of their own.
I've seen some things sweet summer anon.

>>50309880
Like we can stop anon.

>>50309887
WE MADE THE MAIZE WHAT IT WAS. WE MADE IT GREAT.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE NATURAL MAIZE. NATIVE GODS OF AGRICULTURE SON.
>>
>>50309880
>expecting calm and reason in this thread

You fool.
>>
>>50309904
Nobody said they can't. You're being criticized for saying they all do.
>>
There goes a perfectly good thread, ruined.
>>
>>50309708
Naw man, take Crystal Gem WITH the Aloha 'Oe for a more authentic space-faring race experience.
>>
>>50309934
i'm so sorry anon
>>
File: 1478036375693.jpg (4MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
1478036375693.jpg
4MB, 1200x9300px
>>50309934

By not posting a CYOA with your complaint you have contributed to the shittiness of the thread. Good work.
>>
>>50309913
>You're being criticized for saying they all do.
Oh I'm being criticized now? I guess I'd point out that we began on factory farms and we've move goal posts- but oh no anon, my belts undone~
Guess you'll need to criticize this~
>>
>>50309935
Okay, but then I'll have to drop Alchemy or take a couple of nemeses.

Actually, yeah, lemme just grab Mirror Me and the Wither.

But if you're neither good nor evil, is the mirror you also neither, or?
>>
File: Ship CYOA v1-03.jpg (4MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
Ship CYOA v1-03.jpg
4MB, 1200x9300px
>>50309953
Here's the newest version of the CYOA.
>>
>>50309953
>inb4 you were the Ship all along and you're just talking to yourself out of total delusion
>>
>>50309957
No we didn't start at factory farms. I was the first to point them out, and it was to say that not all farms are like that. So try again, you never made any assertion about factory farms that I hadn't already agreed with by my first statement.
>>
>>50309980

Oh, cheers anon.
>>
>>50310000
Anon just let it go, he evidently doesn't care.
>>
But remember, it's the vegans that don't know how to shut up :^)
>>
>>50310022
Thank god you included the smiley, this has been bad enough someone might have thought you were serious. Fuck this place is easily triggered.
>>
>>50310036
> easily triggered.

It makes perfect sense though. This place attracts a mind interested in escapism and wish fulfillment, and the most dissatisfied minds are those that cannot be satisfied. Those minds are touchy.
>>
>>50309964
Your good qualities are his evil ones, your evil qualities are his good ones. He'd be just as neutral as you are, but in a way that would piss you off something fierce.
>>
File: neutral.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
neutral.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>50310109
What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold, power? Or was he born with a heart full of neutrality?
>>
>>50309980
Origin: Time Kidnapped
Focus: Feeling
Captain's Chair: Holo Bridge
Aesthetics: Ship's Choice
Personality: Deredere
Body Modification: Major Body Shift
VR System: MMO Focus
Food: Flavor Implant
Information Subscription: Past
Companion: Memory
>>
>>50309466
Enemies: SCP 682, Go'aul, The Wither, The Joker (180)

The Flash (105)
The Luggage (60)
Portal Gun (50)
The Force (15)
Alchemy (0)

I wonder if whoever made this knows about what higher end Force users can do.

I also wonder if whoever made this knows 682 canonically can't come back from being dumped into a parallel universe. He was hand-delivered by another civilisation the one time it happened.
>>
>>50303825
Here goes~!
Transformation
Instant Girl (1 hour)
All the time I need... right?

Physique
Body Type: Thin
Chest Size: Girl-sized (0)
Butt Size: Feminine (0)
Hips/Thighs: ZR-bait (0)

Sexuality
Direction: Dual-Classing (10)
Go from trying to like guys, to eventually enjoying girls more than guys.
Dominance Coefficient: Subby (0)
Libido: Right Moment (0)

Identity
Reception: What Change? (20)
Maybe if nobody notices, I won't get into any trouble...
Time: Take Two (10)
Persona Override: Watashi (10), Moth (10)
Companions: Suzan Kim

Extras: Contact Corrupt (10), "Tactical" Visor (5), Inhuman Style (15), Feeling Fresh (10), Hair Affair (5), Rescue Me (10), Performa (15), Super Form (20)

time to find me an onee-sama
There's 10 Petals left, but like, what else would I spend it on :v
>>
>>50310382
>what would you spend it on
A bigger butt.
>>
>>50309980
>Origin
Time Kidnapped

>Focus
Feeling

>Captain's Chair
Shared Senses

>Aesthetics
Ship's Choice

>Personality
Deredere

>Body Mod
Digital Uplink

>VR System
Builder Focus

>Food
Ship Grown

>Subscription
Human Focus

>Companion
Ship
>>
>>50309980
Rebirth
Fighting
Comfy
Ship's Choice
Deredere
Major Body Shift
MMO Focus
Flavor Implant
SON
Ship
>>
>>50309845
>you're less healthy for not eating some meat.

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1627S.full

>Yes anon, milking a cow is taking advantage of this already domesticated creature that would be in intense pain if someone didn't milk it.

You do know that they're kept constantly pregnant, right? That's why they're able to be milked at all.

>Unless you're one of those people allergic to everything

This is just beyond stupid. You don't even have to be allergic to have health problems from eating meat. My mother alone cannot eat meat because of some health issues she has. What is wrong with your stupid ass?

This is just one link:

http://www.prevention.com/food/healthy-eating-tips/10-reasons-to-stop-eating-red-meat

Educate yourself. Damn.

>These people are insane. Animals don't deserve rights like humans

Legions of moral philosophers much more intelligent and well-read than you disagree from a variety of perspectives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_rights
>>
File: 4f89219f6ead6dd76c66f81611969633.jpg (161KB, 982x1019px) Image search: [Google]
4f89219f6ead6dd76c66f81611969633.jpg
161KB, 982x1019px
>>50307912
Don't mind me. I'm just admiring your taste.
>>
>>50310664
>Using biased websites to push his veganism.
Look anon, I'm too busy playing pokemon to talk with you. Scurry on to your PETA meeting.
>>
>>50310693
>Look anon, I'm too busy playing pokemon to talk with you

>Eating meat hardens blood vessels

"A compound found in red meat (and even used as an additive in some energy drinks) called carnitine has been found to cause atherosclerosis, the hardening or clogging of the arteries, according to a study published in the journal Nature Medicine. The research, which included more than 2,500 vegans, vegetarians, and omnivore cardiac patients, suggests that carnitine converts to a heart-damaging compound, trimethylamine-N-oxide (TMAO), via bacteria in the intestine. Researchers found that increased carnitine levels predicted increased risks for cardiovascular disease."

God forbid someone over 50, or with a genetic predisposition, cut that shit out of their lives.
>>
>>50304947
Because people born in a country always have names from that country, right?
>>
File: Most Wanted WIP 1.jpg (4MB, 1800x6147px) Image search: [Google]
Most Wanted WIP 1.jpg
4MB, 1800x6147px
Going to make a dick move and post the first page of a WIP that probably won't be done for about a month, minimum. Sorry for being a cock tease.

Still to come:
36 personal equipment options (12 weapons/12 items/12 cyber implants)
12 crew equipment options (items which you receive enough of for all of your crew to take one)
8 ship classes + 12 ship facility add ons
10 regions and their respective governments, to decide where in the galaxy you've ended up
65 companions to select your crew of 7 from
8 (maybe 10?) pursuers to choose from, deciding who has been tasked with recapturing or eliminating you

The bulk of it is written, really just names left, which I actually find surprisingly difficult (options are currently stuff like "Weapon: Rifle", "Government: Space Nazis" or "Companion: Engineer #3", for example), then it's good to go. Main issue is my laptop is a toaster so doing anything in photoshop is slow going, and I'm working away from home so don't have access to my desktop (which I rattled that first page off on yesterday).
>>
>>50310758
This brings about a special feeling in my belly.
At last I may exercise my life-long fantasy of being the most wanted man in the galaxy for the crime of jerking off in a park.

May there be many waifus and husbandos for every taste.
>>
>>50310758
Neat as hell, can't wait to see it finished.
>>
File: pirate virus.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
pirate virus.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>50310758
Just from this I know what I gotta pick.

>BACKGROUND: Piracy [Evasive Action]

>BASIC TALENTS: Chameleon, Performance, Politics, Anthropology, Gunsmith, Maintenance, Repairs, Acrobatics, Durability

>ADVANCED TALENTS: Small Arms, Melee, Piloting, Gunnery, Flight, Disguise

>EXPERT: Boarding, Internal Defense, Navigation

>PERKS: Augmented, Advanced Ship, Fully Manned, Well Stocked

>DRAWBACKS: Compulsion, Public Enemy

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...
>>
File: 1446272396120.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1446272396120.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
>>50310758

>hand holding will be a crime in the future
>>
>>50309980
I like this. Love scifi in general and this is kinda romantic.

>Origin
Time Kidnapped
The me that is me right now suddenly being in this situation is the most fun to imagine.

>Ship Focus
Exploration
To boldly go, and so forth.

>Captain's Chair
Shared Senses
Like playing EVE IRL. Though I have to hope there's some rudimentary interface options that I can use without going full shared-senses since I can't do that all the time.

>Aesthetics
Full Design
I like Ship's Choice but I'd like for both of us to have input on it as well. Building a ship together will be a lot of fun, too.

>Ship Personality
Kuudere
Sounds perfect.

>Body Modification
Digital Uplink
Should make controlling the ship easier and I imagine is the human equivalent of the ship taking on a form for me to interact in my native space.

>VR System
MMO Focus
I like Builder Focus but MMO allows for a unique interaction with other people and sounds like a hella fun gaming experience to boot.

>Food
Ship Grown
Cooking with my shipfu, what's not to like?

>Information Subscription
Ship Only Network
Xeno is a close second but I feel like the SON is more directly relevant to what I want to be doing.

>Companion
Ship
Obviously. Dolls sound fun, too, but I want to see my shipfu.

Couldn't find any particularly sexy shots of a Hiigaran Light Carrier but it's one of my favorite hulls in fiction.
>>
File: Hiigaran_carrier.jpg (46KB, 740x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hiigaran_carrier.jpg
46KB, 740x400px
>>50311164
Meant to at least post this.
>>
>>50309980
Clone
Exploration
Comfy
Alternative Reality
Kuudere
Drone Control
Builder Focus
Ship Grown
Xeno Focus
Ship
>>
>>50310758
65 companions? Will there be a waifu for every preference?
>>
>>50306370
>>50306382
A
>>
>>50311313

You're creating a crew of 7 (including yourself) so needs to be plenty to pick from.

I've roughly broken them down into roles (engineers, medics, pilots etc) with five options for each, but they won't be subdivided in the finished product.

I have not actively written them as waifus, but there's more women than men because art is easier to come by.
>>
File: Part 1.jpg (2MB, 1150x5333px) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.jpg
2MB, 1150x5333px
>>50311367
Probably my favorite cyoa
1/3
>>
File: Part 2.jpg (2MB, 1148x5641px) Image search: [Google]
Part 2.jpg
2MB, 1148x5641px
>>50311588
2/3
>>
File: Part 3.jpg (3MB, 1150x7276px) Image search: [Google]
Part 3.jpg
3MB, 1150x7276px
>>50311610
3/3
>>
File: waddle doo escapes reality.webm (3MB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
waddle doo escapes reality.webm
3MB, 405x720px
>>50311588
>Meta A on Magical Realm

YOU FOOL

YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL
>>
>>50311588
Oh man, haven't seen THAT one in a while.
>>
>>50310758
Really like the look of it so far.
>>
>>50311674
Are you sure about that, anon? I gave him power, yes, but what he does with it remains to be seen. While it is true such power could doom us all, it could easily save us instead. I gamble my future - nay, all of our futures - on this man and yet still I have hope. Only time will tell whether my gamble has paid off.
>>
>>50311083

As it should be, you degenerate.
>>
>>50310758
War Crimes
Tyrant

Basic:
Tracking
Empathy
Chameleon
Diplomacy
Hacking
Mechanics
Languages
Navigation
Politics

Advanced:
Charm
Public Speaking
Durability
Evasion
Stamina
Acrobatics

Expert:
Seduction
Small Arms
Unarmed

New Body
Budget Cuts

I assume the Tyrant perk from War Crimes is like an expert leadership perk?
>>
File: 1405044511657.jpg (228KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
1405044511657.jpg
228KB, 640x477px
>>50311588

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_Cyoa/Sapphoshire

https://warosu.org/tg/thread/32928514#p32932843
>>
File: 1335644338374.jpg (10KB, 173x228px) Image search: [Google]
1335644338374.jpg
10KB, 173x228px
>>50311948

>he doesn't like hand holding

I haven't even had chance to hold hands in over 10 years
>>
>>50311965
>I assume the Tyrant perk from War Crimes is like an expert leadership perk?

As effective, but you're ruling through fear so your crew won't form a genuine affection for you. Just as good if you want to use them as your soldiers, not good if you want to make pals.
>>
>>50311630

>get 50 extra baubles for choosing a complication
>you need to spend 50 baubles on personal benefits

So...
>>
>>50312157

>he wants to make his fellow prisoners pals and not soldiers

You would make a poor Sun Tzu.
>>
>>50310758
Looks awesome. Question, can I take the 'storied past'-perk multiple times?
>>
>>50312186
>he wants his fellow prisoners to love rather than fear him

Machiavelli would disapprove, too.
>>
>>50307637
Yandere option seems like the best out of all of them, as long as she's at least careful enough to not make herself a suspect.

All of the other options make her less than ideal for a relationship, and the blindness one will invariably end up with a far greater death toll than just letting her go Jack the Ripper on some poor sod once a month.
>>
>>50311967
Will you ever get tired of posting this?
>>
>>50312218

Hadn't intended it that way. Suppose there's no thematic reason that it couldn't, but would have to think about the balance.

>>50312186
>>50312262

You've got to live with these people too. I'd getting pretty sick of everyone flinching from me or hurridley leaving the room when I enter if it were me, but if you're not bothered Tyrant is the option for you.
>>
>>50311588
>>50311610
>>50311630
I'll take complication 1 for 50 additional baubles.

>Demiplanes
Area Increase 4 (143)

>Planar Features
Gateways 2 (141)
Protection 2 (135)
Assimilation (132)

>Population
Population increase 4 (124)

>Inhabitants
Culture and customs (122)
Population demographics (119)
Extrahuman Population (115)

>Technology
Technology Upgrade 1 (114)

>Magic
Magical Upgrade 5 (104)

>Society
Aesthetics (102)
Public education (101)
Wealthy (99)
Mystical (95)
Technomagic (90)
Infrastructure (88)
Sanitation (87)
Healthy (86)

>Culture
Intellectual Affinity (85)
Nature Affinity (84)
Mechanical Affinity (83)
Sexual Affinity (82)

>Environment
Cosmic adjustment (80)
Landscape adjustment (77)
Exceptional Materials (74)
Fauna and Flora 3 (69)

>Adventure
Dungeons 3 (64)
Spirits (62)
Theme (58)

>Capital
Lifestyle upgrade 3 (53)
Automatons 2 (48)
Influence 3 (42)

>Personal
Immortality (40)
Peak Condition (38)

>Powers
Teleportation (37)
Levitation (36)
Alchemy (34)
Enchanting (32)
Conjuration (30)
Elementalism 3 (27)
Energy manipulation (24)
Dominion (20)

>Companions
Friendship 2 (17)
Waifu 1 (15)

>Ascendance
Divine Spark (5)
Guidance (1)

This would literally be my heaven.
>>
>>50312465
Why do you think it's still her posting it?
>>
>>50309512

>Dating site (16)
>North American (11)
>Average (9)
>31-40 years (10)
>152 cm (11)
>B cup (12)
>Pretty cute (9)
>Average (8)
>Annoying Laugh (11)
>Aposematism (12)
>Insomnia (13)
>A:Internet (14)
>A:Masturbating (11)
>A:Sex (12)
>Easy to please (8)
>Emotionally Dependant (11)
>Shut-in (13)
>Traditional Games (10)
>Retail (7)
>Single Parent (9)
>Average (7)
>BDSM (4)
>Exhibitionism (5)
>Slightly (6)

Uhh, I still have points left over but I already have an almost carbon copy of Angelanon.

Do I have to spend the rest on "upgrades" or is it fine to just have leftover points on my already perfect waifu?
>>
Italics will make cyoag great again.
>>
>>50312183
The very next update after that version changed it to a different complication that actually was pretty shit.

It's just no one saved that next version because they all preferred the one that gave you 50 extra points of superpowers for no reason.

Typical /cyoa/
>>
Is the traveller submitted builds pdf coming out this weekend?
>>
>>50312905
>Italics will make cyoag great again.
Yes she will, and I hope her husbando plows another woman in front of her to thank her for it.
>>
>>50312905
Cyoa was never great.

>>50312949
Either this weekend or Monday, Highlander usually ends up working through deadlines.
>>
>>50310758
Looks awesome. I assume there will be a bunch of alien companions?
>>
>>50312575
She still uses the trip from time to time.
>>
File: 8B3HCx2.png (1MB, 1200x3800px) Image search: [Google]
8B3HCx2.png
1MB, 1200x3800px
I wish this was completed. Or if anyone made their own version. Everything else on cyoag is so boring right now.
>>
File: 3VFM94g.png (3MB, 1200x4100px) Image search: [Google]
3VFM94g.png
3MB, 1200x4100px
>>50313128
>>
>>50313089

Nope, all human.

Setting is one in which we spread to every corner as a unified race, got comfortable, and slid into a long decline. No other intelligent life encountered.

Since it's a Blake's 7 knock off one of the ships you can choose is the not-Liberator, which is an abandoned ship of seemingly alien origin, though.
>>
File: 1.png (4MB, 1200x6500px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
4MB, 1200x6500px
Haven't seen this around lately.
>>
>>50312949
Nope. She's too busy having fun with the guys.

And by that I mean she's getting every hole filled.
>>
File: 2.png (4MB, 1200x4562px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
4MB, 1200x4562px
>>50313214
Don't know if there's any DLC or updates though.
>>
Hey guys, I need to know if this idea is shit or not before I resume my ancient battles with GMP. Basically, you're the king of a very anti-authoritarian kingdom founded by peasant rebels and descended from the noble whose band of Knights joined and later led the rebellion (inspired by Florian Geyer and his band, the only heavy cavalry ever known to have sided with rebelling commoners in history).

Your kingdom is naturally very defensible with glacier-capped mountains cut by many deep rivers, with good natural resources and farmland, which has enabled your odd kingdom to survive even with the Church turning its back to you. Unfortunately your lack of great armies and castles has been seen as a sign of weakness, and you are being invaded by magical realm bullshit /tg/ loves to hate (Overpowered Drow, Jay Naylor dickwolves, NTR barbarians fleeing their homeland after losing to Assholia, cuckqueen Orc Amazons).

You have to choose 100 points of awesome things you've accomplished as King to fight them off and build the best wish-fulfillment realm. Options include uniting your people with migrating badasses like Viking colonists, Wildlings, and Rohirrin or Cossacks, building fortresses, fleets, and roads, forging friendships with hardcore Dwarves, Armored Bears, skeleton-bros or Mammoth-riding giants, establishing Wizard schools and Witch Covens, and helping to foster new technologies like crucible steel and crude gunpowder. Should you succeed, you will be given a selection of four or five hand-crafted waifus each with their own benefits to your victorious kingdom, such as a conan-esque half-Kitsune who turned her back on her mothers fox god and heritage, swearing to her fathers religion of steel and to Crom who lives in the earth in the name of revenge. (This may be the only one I've thought up so far, but I will do my best to ensure that all are top-tier).

Thoughts?
>>
>>50312262
Remember that it's better to be both loved and feared, and the worst possibility is being feared in a way that inspires hatred.
>>
>>50311674
>>50311891
Nigga taking A twice means that the starting points is quadrupled, which allows for taking all choices with points to spare.
>>
>>50313367
Could work I guess. Might be cool to show them the justice of the grave and the true meaning of fear.
>>
>>50313367
Sounds great, and it has waifus. Throw in some sweet paladins for me, would ya?
>>
>>50313367
Just do it. A shitty CYOA can ruin a good premise, and a good CYOA can redeem a shitty premise.
>>
File: 001.jpg (387KB, 1248x761px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
387KB, 1248x761px
>>50310692
And I thank you for that.

It really isn't possible to beat Mihoshi
>>
>>50313367
>/tg/ loves to hate
>cuckqueen Orc Amazons

But cuckqueans are top-tier, that's why Italics is such a great waifu.

It's male cucks and the women whose mixed-race children they raise that are the problem.
>>
>>50313367
>Jay Naylor dickwolves
Oh god here we go boi.
>>
>>50301587
>He took my suggestions
Yaaaay
>>
>>50313367
>king of a very anti-authoritarian kingdom

So why would they even listen you?

Wouldn't they just fragment into tribes or install some sort of republic?
>>
>>50313367
>Loves to hate
No, they're just hated. It's not fun to see them.
>>
>>50313470
Maybe you're just their designated executive, like a president but before the word 'president' was invented.

You're there to lead them in defense of their home and sign off on community initiatives in peacetime, but are otherwise more a cultural symbol than a head of state.
>>
>>50313453
This. The true natural human reproductive pattern is polygyny.
>>
>>50313497
Have you been reading hentai again, Jimmy? You know what happened last time.
>>
>>50313497
>>50313453
Not really. Just because you can have two wives doesn't mean they literally get off on you fucking the other one. That's not how it works.
>>
File: Bill Nye CYOA.jpg (3MB, 4662x3068px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye CYOA.jpg
3MB, 4662x3068px
I want to cum in Bill.
>>
>>50313518
>doesn't mean they literally get off on you fucking the other one. That's not how it works.
>cuckqueen Orc Amazons
>A cuckquean is a woman with an adulterous husband. In modern English it generally refers to a woman whose fetish is watching, and deriving sexual pleasure from watching, a man having sex with one or several women besides his girlfriend, fiancée, wife or other long-term female sex partner

That is quite explicitly how it works.
>>
>>50313367
Pls make.
>>
File: MWg8sz0.gif (248KB, 150x125px) Image search: [Google]
MWg8sz0.gif
248KB, 150x125px
>>50313529
>>
>>50313538
I was talking more about what the second anon said with polygyny.
>>
>>50313548
open it in a different window, inline doesn't work
it's not a picture for ants, it's a picture for giants
>>
>>50313367
Why would I bother?
>>
>>50307637
I don't understand how bottom middle is supposed to be a bad thing. That sounds fucking perfect.
>>
>>50313495
So its a republic and not a kingdom, got it.
>>
>>50313562
Some people desire physical and emotional intimacies with their partner instead of simply having the status of being in a relationship.
>>
>>50313529
>ZINC
So I don't die horribly.

>COPPER
Always the right tool for the job.

>HELIUM
Wheeee, flight!

>SILICON
Beep boop, I am a robot!

>PALLADIUM
Because using power wisely is key. That, and I really don't have enough time for learning life lessons the hard way.

>SILVER
I am the bane of that which bumps in the night.

>KRYPTON
The world could always use more heroes.

>BERYLLIUM
Because I want to enjoy this.

>POTASSIUM
For cleanliness' sake.

>IRIDIUM
DINOSAURS.
>>
>>50313574
Yeah, and you get that here - a couple times a month, like it says. You get to do your own thing most of the time, but still have someone you can hit up every so often to be close with.
>>
>>50313495
>>50313470

Basically while Kings, and more accurately the idea of Bloodlines, are still a very big deal in this world and the idea of Republics hasn't gotten a lot of traction this part of the world, they're not exactly keen on the whole divine authority, can do no wrong, blessed bloodline thing, so you're essentially the First Among Equals and the oath sworn to you is ripped straight from the (probably fake, unfortunately) Aragonese Oath: "We, who are as good as you, swear to you, who are no better than us, to accept you as our king and sovereign, provided you observe all our liberties and laws, but if not, not." You rule by contract, not the blessing of god. They did fragment into Clans that effectively operate as autonomous republics, but they are still ultimately subordinate to you. In theory. At start, your authority in the kingdom is basically only enforced by having the backing of the only heavy cavalry, so a large part of the upgrades will be a score that tracks how your actions have gained you respect as a a leader in peace and war, with renown as a warrior and learning to master the Ice Sorcery dormant in your blood being very strong bonuses to Respect My Authortay, especially if you invite in lots of warrior peoples as upgrades.

>>50313453

It gets a bit off-putting when the Orcess Chieftain is fucking some guy while she looks at his father and grandfather and telling them that their bloodline ends here, the boy will give her strong Orcs, and his entire people will be consumed to increase their numbers while the womenfolk look after the bastard offspring. Basically a gender-flipped version of the Naylor Wolves.

>>50313454

No brakes boi
>>
>>50312905

>a cuck
>making anything great
>>
File: 1299511052376.jpg (26KB, 293x315px) Image search: [Google]
1299511052376.jpg
26KB, 293x315px
>>50313187

>you will never get to fuck hot xeno bitches
>>
>>50313688
Have hope, anon, you never know when some hot xenos will decide humans are perfect for raping
>>
File: ryoko.jpg (27KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
ryoko.jpg
27KB, 310x450px
>>50313450
She's nice, but I always prefered Ryoko from the original OVA.
>>
>>50313736

I don't have that one picture, but if I did, I'd post it.
>>
>>50313638
>It gets a bit off-putting when the Orcess Chieftain is fucking some guy while she looks at his father and grandfather and telling them that their bloodline ends here, the boy will give her strong Orcs, and his entire people will be consumed to increase their numbers while the womenfolk look after the bastard offspring
Anon, I can only get so hard.
>>
>>50312186
Actually, he'd make a pretty good Sun Tzu. The Art of War is mostly about avoiding having to fight at all and keeping it short if you do. Making potential enemies into friends is a pretty efficient way to do warfare, and keeping your soldiers happy is mentioned specifically in the text.
>>
>>50313415
>>50313419
>>50313422
>>50313547

Alright folks, I'll be dropping this shit like a hot mixtape as soon as I can. Good learning exercise for Graphic Design since I'll try my best to make it not look like shit. I'll add in paladins just for you, too. Any other requests? Not too OP or too high-tech.
>>
>>50313367
as long as i dont have to pick hundreds of nameless mooks to build my army
>>
>>50312905
And we'll thank someone else for it, causing Italics to have an intense orgasm as /cyoag/ cucks them.
>>
>>50313638
>It gets a bit off-putting when the Orcess Chieftain is fucking some guy while she looks at his father and grandfather and telling them that their bloodline ends here, the boy will give her strong Orcs, and his entire people will be consumed to increase their numbers while the womenfolk look after the bastard offspring. Basically a gender-flipped version of the Naylor Wolves.
That's hot, but it's not cuckquean. I guess they'd be some heavy dom variant of cuckcakes?

See >>50313538
>>
>>50313877
Lamia waifu

Also maybe a platoon of kobolds or dragonkin or something. Reptile men are awesome
>>
>>50313877
> Paladins are now included.
> The church has already turned its back on you.

Therefore, the only logical conclusion is to have them worship us/the royal lineage.
>>
>>50313851

Everyone and everything in the world is a potential enemy. What's mentioned is, while you might want a good relationship with your underlings, or whatever, you don't wanna get too buddy buddy with them since personal feelings might get in the way of efficiency.
>>
>>50313977

Thanks for the clarification.

>>50313899

Nope, you start out with tens of thousands of nameless mooks and add them in blocks of 5,000+ from unique sources depending on your picks.

>>50313979

Can do. Probably dragonkin since reptiles don't into snow very well.

>>50314015

Or fantasy-protestants, paladins of a pagan god pushed out by the church, or missionaries who hope to return you to the fold against the orders of the Vicarate. I will include royal cultists, though, because that's a cool idea. Probably as a wandering tribe who worship a family yours married into and now seeks the last living carrier of The Blood.
>>
>>50313877

Something something put something about purging all the heretics.
>>
>>50314073
>and add them in blocks of 5,000+ from unique sources depending on your picks.

elaborate
>>
>>50314073
Thank you for the royal cultists. This is something I want more of.

How in-depth are you going into each choice? A brief description? A small paragraph? A moderately sized thesis on how it pertains to the modern portrayal of the medieval man?

WILL WE HAVE A FEATURE-LENGTH FILM?!
>>
>>50313877
Goblins. I want goblins. Please.
>>
File: PendantsCYOA1.1.png (1MB, 1430x1884px) Image search: [Google]
PendantsCYOA1.1.png
1MB, 1430x1884px
>>
>>50314090

You're already a king, albeit one who doesn't get respect unless he conquers neighbors, slays monsters, befriends giants, builds infrastructure or other useful things that benefit his people. You upgrade your army/people/militia by buying options that have you invite migrating warrior-peoples into your kingdom to join your Freemen within your mountain halls and merge with your population. So buying fantasy Cossacks with will give you an increase to army size, a literacy bonus, and add good light cavalry/scouts to your standard militia, where Wildling expies will also increase army size, upgrade your standard militia a bit as far as will to fight and individual skill, with bonuses to scouting, skirmishing, raiding, better relationships with Giants and a tier 2 upgrade that gives you Skin-Changers. Numbers will be somewhat abstract, but I'll try to give a good general impression of how many dudes you have without getting micro.
>>
>>50314179
To clarify, I want my people to be goblins, or to at least ally with goblins.
>>
>>50314193

Who in their right mind would wanna be a fucking goblin, of all things?
>>
>>50314063
Well, what was originally being discussed was having the men fear you rather than love you, and then somebody used the word "pals" and it seems to have been focused on instead. Also, your definition of "potential enemies" is pedantic to the point of making the term meaningless.
>>
>>50314200
I don't know about the first part, but I've always loved goblins.
>>
>>50314140

Small paragrpah. I'll post work-in-progress updates in these threads with rough drafts as I finish them. I'd love it, but people would be pissed that their pick didn't get chosen and it would end up sucking harder than Ironclad.

>>50314179

Can do, with Warg-riders as an upgrade. Won't get along very well with the Dwarves though.
>>
>>50314207

Aww, but it always feels way better to be feared than loved.
>>
>>50314200
I'd wanna be fucking goblins if that counts.
>>
File: Your own personal Jesus.jpg (157KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
Your own personal Jesus.jpg
157KB, 1024x577px
>>50311588
Complications: 1 and 9, Artifact 2; total points to spend: 230

AREA&POP: 27
Area Increase 6, Pop Increase 8

FEATURES 17
Insertion, Gateways 2, Portals, Division, Transient, Protection

INHABITANTS: 11
Attitude Adjustment, Culture & Customs, Pretty population
Population Demographics, Population Longevity

TECH&MAGIC: 9pts
Tech Upgrade 3, Magic upgrade 3

SOCIETY: 27
Aesthetics, Public Education, University, Diplomatic
Mercantile, Wealthy, Mystical, Technomagic
Infrastructure, Industrial, Sanitation, Healthy

CULTURE: 11
Music, Theatre, Art, Literature, Intellectual, Festival
Religious, Mechanical, Alcohol, Food, Gambling

ENVIRONMENT 19
Landscape Adjustment Fauna & Flora 2, Fertile, Rich
Dungeons 3, Spirits, Malice, Afterlife

CAPITAL: 24
Lifestyle Upgrade 3, Automatons 2
Influence 3, Artifact 2

PERSONAL: 23
Immortality, Spirit Walk , ShapeShift 1, Tongues Memory
Inspiration, Peak Condition, Superhuman Body, Awareness, The Journey

POWERS: 31
Teleportation, Levitation, Psychoactive, Elementalism, Energy Manipulation, Biomancy
Time Manipulation, Alchemy, Healing, Machina Mind, Conjuration, Nullification, Dominion

COMPANIONS 6
Friendship, Waifu 2, Familiar

ASCENDANCE 20
Divine Spark, Guidance 2
>>
>>50313877
Hot women with unusual body color (green, blue, red, etc.) Option to be female or trap because i'm a massive gaylord.
>>
File: Wonderful.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wonderful.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>50314226
You are a shining light, my anon.

Etch such generosity upon you heart, and wear our thanks around your neck.
>>
>>50314266
Got 5 points over.. Meh. Dont need em. Got my perfect society right here. I have all the power, influence and body befitting of a god in this reality, atleast relative to the population. My waifus will be granted the "benevolent" powers, like healing, or alchemy and levitation. I purposefully didnt take better law enforcement, and added things like Malice, because without crime or relative evil, there can be no room for real goodness. The lifespan of everyone will be roughly 200 years, and during this time, the religion of Me will be about self-improvement, becoming the best that they can be in their respective field, whether it be science or art or cooking without succumbing to deciances or evil. If they reach their full potential they can pseudo-ascend when they die, becoming spirits in their own right, essentially halfway between their own personal heaven and the reality they came from, until they wish to pass on or be reborn.

The gender ratio will be roughly 30% male and 70% female, with no silliness about a third gender, with firmly established gender roles akin to todays roles, and since everyone will be caucasian (except for maybe a waifu or two) with no meta/extrahumans, one would not have to worry about things like racism and such.

I'm going to split the landmass into 500 separate demiplanes, with the population split up in 499 of them, with the last remaining being my own personal abode, acting as both a hub for travel between the planes aswell as a center of worship. Only licensed merchants, priestesses and messengers may travel through it except for times of festivals and rituals of worship without expressed permission, and the automatons that are not assigned to menial labour will be guarding the gateways. Each realm will be allowed some independence from the whole, so that separate cultures may arise eventually.
>>
>>50314240
Fair enough.
>>
>>50314212

Oh yeah, I've always loved goblins too, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>50314269

You get the option of sparing the defeated armies of your foes in the end (assuming you win) just before Waifu selection. So you can get blue-grey dark elf bitches and musclegirl orcs shouldyou choose to show mercy, along with a variety of ordinary human qts liberated from the barbarians and furry wolf-girls if you're into that. No go on being the little girl.

>>50314279

Your thanks will be handed down from Son to Son for generations to come.
>>
File: For a true hero.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
For a true hero.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>50314341
Here. You will have earned it soon enough.
>>
>>50314186
How much control do you have with black blood? Could you take an extremely small amount, force it into the blood stream of someone else to force a stroke or heart attack? Do you have to have a clear line of sight to control the blood, or are the details filled out because magic? Could you fire a droplet at high speeds accurately from a range? Is there a limit to your range, like, could you fire someone with a small bullet and then manipulate it to continue piercing somebody or something? Is there a restriction of how fresh the blood must be? How concentrated does the blood have to be to still control it? Could you dilute it into a solution and control the entire thing? Is there a required minimum amount of blood to be in control of it - could I control it cell-by-cell? Is there an upper limit to the amount of separate blood globs I can control at once? If a mosquito drank my blood, would I be able to control the mosquito? Once blood is expelled, can I send it back into myself afterwords? Can I control the blood within my body - could I manipulate the oxygen in particular muscle groups?
>>
>>50314341
If you're adding an option where you get benefits from sparing entire armies, do add a benefit to not sparing them aswell, or a downside to sparing them
>>
>>50314404

Even more disrespect from other human kingdoms, who regarded you as weak enough to ignore before, crediting your survival to natural defenses, but after defeating all four hordes you will be strong enough to fear. Adding even more magic and monsters to your kingdom will lose you almost all of the Allied picks and end the cyoa with a grim prediction of war in the future as the Church marshals your neighbors against you.
>>
>>50303100
Kennedy would be my choice; I just feel like the 'curse' is the best overall. I'm not super into the bio, but I'm not averse. It's just not particularly interesting to me. I'm a hermit desu.
>>
>>50314461
This taste... Could it be?

Not shit?
>>
>>50312136
Because you're a cripple?
>>
>>50312136
Kit, what are you doing here?

I thought you were going to go rescue Highlander from all of the hot and horny guys she's with right now.
>>
>>50314490

How rude. How many time have you had the chance to hold hands in the past 10 years?

>>50314505

Who?
>>
What are some cyoas that give me a glowing aura?
>>
>>50314587
The one where everyone is on fire.
>>
>>50314587
When I finally get around to making it, the Glowing Aura cyoa will.
>>
>>50314603
>Glowing Aura cyoa
Alright, can't wait for it.
>>
>>50314603
The future is looking that much brighter.
>>
>>50314710

>that feel when you wear glasses so you can't put on shades
>>
>>50314721
learn 2 prescription sunglasses, nerd
>>
>>50314742

What
>>
>>50314782
at walmart you can get prescription sunglasses made. no need to choose between being able to see and not having the sun burn your eyeballs out of your cranium.
>>
>>50309980
Don't mind if I do
>Time Kidnapped
>Exploration
>Shared Senses
>Ship's Choice
>Deredere
>Major Body Shift
>Role Focus (that Holodeck life)
>Cosmic Radiation
>Xeno focus
>Ship

Welp, if I'm going to be here for the long haul, a lovey dovey ship, a holodeck, and an continuing mission to seek out new life in the galaxy seem like pretty good ways to spend time.
>>
>>50314798

But I'll have to change my glasses or I'll look like a tool at night. And indoors.
>>
>>50313128
>>50313149

Wealth:12
Influence: 7
Risk: 7
Ruined Kingdom: Drakescale
Mountainhomes: Plump Helmets
Wildlands: Lodestone Goods
Shipping: Sailing Fleet
Captain: Tomek the Unforgiven
Job: Princess Ungaurded
Favor: Dynamystic

I'll make a reasonable living. Selling Dwarven mushrooms to the Beast-Folk and Dragan. And trading Lodestone and Dragon Scales. Both to the dwarves and each other. Plenty of wealth to go around. With some savvy accounting and a little arm-twisting, I should turn a tidy profit on a regular basis.
>>
>>50314899
Anon, you already have a pair.

You don't need to get rid of those to get these.
>>
>>50314846

>seek out new life in the galaxy

And fuck it?
>>
>>50314935
Yeah, no. I don't think that yandere ship is going to allow it.

Yes, yes. He picked "deredere" but the ship lied. It's yandere. Every option is yandere.
>>
>>50314933

I know that. But I'll have to switch them. Who the fuck wears sunglasses at night?
>>
>>50314974
Cool guys.
>>
>>50313214
>>50313236

Hybrid

Natural Weapons
Enhanced Shapeshifting
Resistant (Immune to Sonics)
Tendrils

Hero
Reporter

Menace!
>>
File: 1449291288338.jpg (67KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1449291288338.jpg
67KB, 800x449px
>>50314972

>Yeah, no

lmao fag

>he doesn't want a yandere waifu
>>
>>50314997
I said no such thing. I was only saying that the ship waifu is not going to let anything distract her captain.
>>
>>50314984

But then I won't be able to see anything, so I might as well not wear any glasses at all.
>>
>>50313214
Hybrid. Two's a party, five's an orgy.
Abilities: Regeneration, Tendrils, Immunity to Fire, Spawning, Strength
Companions: Hero (Dude, Darkhawk is an old favorite of mine), Sidekick
Drawback: Hunted, Nemesis

Dude, Me, the kid, and Dark-Bro are going to lay low and help from the shadows. No grand-standing, no publicity. We keep it on the D.L. and stay off the government radar while we track down and stop whatever idiot scheme my nemesis has hatched.
>>
>>50315005

Doesn't that include the ship considering you picked the ship as your companion?
>>
>>50309980
>time kidnapped
Clones are lame bullshit as they wouldn't share my consciousness. If it's going to be wish fulfillment with a kantai grill in space I might as well do it right.
>Speed
I feel the need. More turns, higher range, bullshit THACO, Speed is always king.
>Bath/Shared Senses
No reason why they couldn't be combined really. Enough training and I'll be able to fly like a butterfly, sting like a japanese wasp. Comfy bath is there for the obvious downtime I'll require before charging up for another session.
>Full Design
I spend days on the Sims just building houses. Not much for social contact really.
>Dandere
Not much for social contact really
>Role Focus
But I do need my soap operas.
>Overclock
DOKTOR TURN OFF MY PAIN INHIBITORS
>Ship Grown food
I need my coffee and special tea blends to function.
>Xeno Focus/SON
Of course, being feeds there's really no reason why I couldn't just download them all. But these are the ones I would focus on.
>Ship
Ah, sure, why not. Kantai grill in space and all.

I'm pretty comfortable with pic related as a general description of how we would work. You need a nebula probed I'm your man.
>>
>>50314186
Definitely going with changeling weapon. The initial effect is powerful enough, but being able to combine sci-fi tech with real world physics opens up a stupid amount of possibilities.

>Plan A
Try to lay as low for a month, get hands on demonic vision of possible. Then, use sci-fi bullshit to take out the biggest threat, Liquid Heart.(Antimatter weaponry would absolutely wreck them) Proceed to chill, and fuck up any remaining pendant users that try to kill me.

>Plan B:
Step 1: avoid all other pendant user for three months.
Step 2: craft the Monado
Step 3: win
>>
>>50314186
Lemme take that there Body Triple. Always have a workout buddy, or a partner in those there video games.

Gonna be comfy when I'm never alone again. Don't even need the other pendants. If some guy ganks me in the middle of it, hey - I had a good run, so it's not all bad, ya know?
>>
>>50315504
Good point, but the Spartan Laser is all I need at night.
>>
>>50314972
Every option is yandere, but the ship is willing to RP another personality.
>>
>>50309980
Okay how do I mind-merge with the ship?
>>
>>50315667
Impossible for one of two reasons:
1: In the setting, the reason Ships are paired with humans is that the human acts as the Ship's soul/conscience. Ships' intellects can evolve out of control, so they use a baseline human as an emotional/ethical anchor to keep them sane. Merging with the Ship's intellect voids that benefit.

2. The Ship is a confirmed Yandere. It can't love you for ever and ever and ever if you stop being you and become it.
>>
>>50311588
I really like the concept of this one, but I feel like I can buy pretty much everything here after two drawbacks (Trapped and Selfish, because that's where the points are going to end up anyway and I see no reason to leave for many thousand years).

Putting together a build for this then becomes more about how I would use the individual features, and maybe what I specifically avoid buying with points.

Basically I'd build a huge kitchen sink fantasy world with a lot of different extrahuman races (monstergirls are a must of course), use division to minimize the overlap and fate to ensure nothing gets permanently out of hand (don't want things to get boring either). Also start with no tech upgrades, no reason to upgrade that when it can advance naturally.

Personally I take a lot of powers but keep a relatively low profile (so no influence/lifestyle upgrade, past maybe lifestyle 1) . I don't WANT to rule the world. Options like fate and demographics and maybe pantheon can ensure that things are maintained in the spirit that they were designed on their own. Meanwhile I can wander the world and find adventure, or settle down to find bliss as I choose.
>>
>>50309512
I just broke up with my gf today so I guess I can actually do these now, welp

>Meet at school -4
>North African (or just black) +1
>Average -2
>17 Years old +2
>5ft 4 -0
>D Cup Breasts -2
>Larger than average ass -2
>Beautiful -5
>Afro -0
>Hobbies are music and video games
>Normal sluttiness -0
>Job is student -0
>playful -4
>single mother +4
>addicted to sex +1
>>
Remember, guys

www.strawpoll.me/10898682
>>
>>50315772

>216 votes

What the hell

>71+
>4 votes
>>
>>50315852
>216 votes
It was posted before.

>71+
>4 votes
Obvious "please disregard my vote" choice.
>>
>>50315863

If you think about it, really old people would be into CYOAs
>>
>>50315883
Yeah, but I figure they'd be vastly outnumbered by people who want to shitpost even on a strawpoll. I know we have old timers here on /tg/.
>>
>>50315913

>you will never be an old timer actually playing a CYOA instead of imagining playing a CYOA
>>
>>50315985
>play
What do you think this is, a game?
>>
>>50315913
Old timers as in guys who been here, browsed and posted semi frequently for at least 5-8 years?

Or actual old timers?
>>
>>50316029
Actual ones
>>
>>50309980
>Time kidnapped
>Feeling
>Shared Senses
>Ship's Choice
>Deredere
>Digital Uplink
>Builder Focus
>Ship Grown
>Ship Only Network
>Ship

A few things have changed since the last time I built this, but damn it's still one of my favorites.
>>
>>50316053
What I don't understand is why do we have 5 guys here that are 71+ and only 1 dude in the 50-70 range, you'd think there'll be more gen x than baby boomers and silent generation.

I personally thought there was a equal number of 21-24 and 25-30 year olds because there is literally no social difference between them other being slight older; both age brackets are either coming out of college/trade school/whatever and attempting to start up their professional careers, are NEETs or planning to stay in school for life. I didn't expect the 21-24 bracket range faggots to outnumber the slightly order manchildren 2:1. Than again within 2-3 years, most of those mid 20s faggots will be in their late 20s anyways.
>>
>>50313562
>>50313622
Not the other anon, but now that I read the premise and that option's text properly, I agree that she's the best option. Would definitely have her find someone else to fill the role of a more full-time gf so I don't get too lonely, though.
>>
>>50316252
>What I don't understand is why do we have 5 guys here that are 71+ and only 1 dude in the 50-70 range, you'd think there'll be more gen x than baby boomers and silent generation.
Because the guy in the 50+ range was probably serious, while I'm guessing at least 4 of the 70+ were lying.

>
I personally thought there was a equal number of 21-24 and 25-30 year olds because there is literally no social difference between them other being slight older; both age brackets are either coming out of college/trade school/whatever and attempting to start up their professional careers, are NEETs or planning to stay in school for life. I didn't expect the 21-24 bracket range faggots to outnumber the slightly order manchildren 2:1. Than again within 2-3 years, most of those mid 20s faggots will be in their late 20s anyways.
Two reasons if you ask me. The first is that the older you get in your twenties the less possible it is to waste your life as a neet or close enough to it. The second reason is that the older ones would have been here for longer and had that much more time to get fed up with this place.
>>
>>50316316
As a 27 year old, fed up is not the term I would use.

You're just better at filtering out the garbage, especially since you're in the time of your life that you realize the real "professional" world offers even more pointless bullshit to wade through than every other stage in your life.
>>
>>50316374
Anon, the thing is that we aren't being paid to be here, so naturally after enough bullshit a lot of people would just go do more pleasant things like read a book.
>>
>>50316401
>/cyoag/
>doing other things like reading a book

Really hard to imagine, there's alot of people in here who are just ignorant about a shitton of literary and popular media references.
>>
>>50316493
That just supports what I said.
>>
>>50309868

rolling
>>
>>50316502
Your bullshit tolerance must be extremely high than.

I'm still here and you're still here. Maybe there's still hope?
>>
>>50316525
That depends on what you hope for.
>>
>>50316562
>i have another cyoa or two I want to do first.
Would you care to share with us some short descriptions?
>>
>>50313236
Is the vigilante supposed to be Big Boss? Because his eyepatch gauze is on the wrong eye
>>
Hey that's a really cool idea. I'm going to download this and take a look over it!

I might be able to squeeze enough stuff out for another dlc but i have another cyoa or two I want to do first. I can add urban fantasy as a realm addon or realm flavor.

>>50316572
I don't usually like to talk about stuff I'm working on unless it's almost done as that raises expectations and puts me under pressure. However this one I want to do so it's probably ok.

I want to do a storybook/fairytale type of cyoa with a bit of a twist compared to the standard choose your race/powers type thing.
>>
>>50316534
I hope for more varied and interesting cyoas, that's it.

Drama is inevitable between any interaction between artist/author, their target and untargeted audience and any thread "personalities".

Bullshit is impossible to reduce, because of the nature of 4chan and anonymity, there is absolutely no repercussions for being an enormous asshole or dick on here.

Why are you here anon?
>>
>>50316611
Eh. I'm used to it. Years ago I made a bunch of CYOAs but these days it's just one of the many tabs I keep constantly open for when I have nothing better to do. Occasionally I even like one of the new CYOAs.
>>
>>50316683
Tunebuggy or Spadesy?
>>
I'm just a 25 year old working retail and living in a small one bedroom apartment using CYOAs to pretend to be better than I am and also not alone.

Like, I enjoy my life, goofing off with friends and family and consuming fiction, but the above is still true.
>>
does anyone have the meta challenge cyoa?
>>
>>50316702
Nope. I was never enough of a faggot to get a name.
>>
>>50316580
Nah, it's the punisher when he went through a very solid snakey phase. He got better. Hell, he was a Frankenstein monster once.
>>50316706
Honestly, I don't think there's anything wrong with working retail. I'm 22 and work at walmart on weekends and it's a super chill job for me.
>>
File: Ah yiss.jpg (44KB, 327x496px) Image search: [Google]
Ah yiss.jpg
44KB, 327x496px
>>50313214
> Hybrid.
> Regeneration.
> Resistant.(both)
> Tendrils.
> Mind Control.
> Sidekick.
> #1 Fan.
> Menace.

Fuck it, wish fulfillment.
>>
>>50311588
My favourite cyoa
>>
>>50310758
MAn, that's totally awsome, i wanted a Wild West CYOA for a while, and this is pretty much like that only in SPACE.

>options are currently stuff like "Weapon: Rifle", "Government: Space Nazis"
Nothing wrong with that, first page dosen't look like it goes in depth on setting like Star Dust for example and with the way it currently looks it might actually be better with generic names than with OC do not steal names.

>>50313187
>Nope, all human.
That's good, keeps it seperate from Space Rfugee style and the setting seems more fitting to only humans. When there are aliens it takes much less to be a criminal since you naturally have less empathy for six-legged bugs than for humans and there is less moral tension in killing and robbing them. And when you kill humans than you probably a bad guy and if you doing it for a good cause than you probably suffer from your deeds.
>>
>>50312157
>>50312262
>>50312186
I guess it all depends on who is in your crew, if you want to get rich by robbing "banks" and take a crew of cutthroats for that reason, then Tyrant is the way to go. If you take a bunch of Innocents, lewds and rebels for some wacky space adventures, then it wouldn't work.
>>
>>50317265

>>50317265

>>50317265
>>
>>50313128
I wish you would complete it :DD
>>
>>50303463
There is interest. Quality smutty CYOAs, at least those that don't revolve around twinks, gender swaps and other forced LGBT bullshit are not common enough and welcome.

>>50303083
>>50303100
I like it, simple yet tasteful. Alison, Donna, Zhafira and "twins" are all tempting lewds-wise but I think that I seriously would be the happiest and most satisfied with Leanne.
>>
>>50318125

MAybe you could make a quality lewd cyoa for us ! ?
>>
>>50318184
Maybe!
Maybe I am/already did (even though whether it's "quality" one is questionable)?
>>
>>50318241
I Don't know if you already did ! But we ned more!
I like cuckqueans in case you are making one now.
>>
>>50309512
Met on a dating site
>16
South American or Eastern European ethnicity
>14
Curvy body type
>13
15 years old
>15
5 feet tall
>16
C cup breasts
>15
Average ass
>14
Hollywood material
>7
Aposematism
>8
Average-length, common-colored curly hair
>7
Overly attached shut-in
>13
Mature
>9
Art and Literature hobbies
>4
Student
>4
>Smart
>0
Needs attention, internet, and sex
>3
Has bad vision and allergies, like me
>6
Raised by a single parent, who is a MILF
>6
Autozoophilia
>8
Zoophilia
>12
Minor slut
>14
Sword-swallowing, easy-to-please nymphomaniac
>2
Craft hobby
>0

BRING HER ON
>>
>>50314186
Electric Soul. Use my lightning form to hunt down >>50315374 and take his amulet. It can be willingly or off his charred corpse, don't really care which. Then use Sci-Fi bullshit and an invincible lightning form to hunt down the others, and get my waifu.
>>
>>50318241
What did you make? I have some ideas I'd love to see, but I have to know if you're up for the task.
>>
>>50309980
Hm, why not?

Origin: AI Uplift
Ship Focus: Feeling
Captain's Chair: Shared Senses
Aesthetics: Ship's Choice
Ship Personality: Deredere
Body Modifications: Digital Uplink
VR System: MMO Focus
Food: Ship Grown
Information Subscription: Ship Only Network
Companion: Ship

TIME TO BE ONE WITH THE SHIP--
>>
>>50317454
I want to, but why do I always have to make stuff that I like? It drains part of the fun if I have to. Shit sucks, cyoag sucks.
>>
>>50319135
>why do I always have to make stuff that I like?
That's a pretty stupid thing to ask.
>>
>>50319203
Maybe out of context. I'm talking about the Fantasy Kingpin cyoa which I like but is unfinished. I know people are entitled to their own projects, but I am uninterested with a lot of the recent OC's.
>>
>>50319257
>I know people are entitled to their own projects, but I am uninterested with a lot of the recent OC's.
Basically what you're saying is other people should make shit for you for no reason, gotcha.
>>
>>50319367
You are one autistic little man, aren't you?
>>
>>50318592
>Yes anon, I'd gladly work day and night to make wonderful CYOA but it's the ideas and topics to make CYOA about that I am always lacking
Said no one ever.

It's the same with vidya making - no matter if anon makes good or bad CYOA, almost always you can bet they have their own ideas already. Ideas are the easiest, instead of looking for anons "up to the task" pull your head from between your asscheeks and make your own stuff if you want your idea realized.
>>
>>50319394
Remind me why you demand other people do shit for you?
>>
>>50319416
Remind me where you see "demand" in "I know people are entitled to their own projects".
>>
>>50319416
I think you're overreacting anon. I've read >>50319135 as simply him being unhappy that there's no CYOA he'd be into and that onyl stuff he'd have to make himself would fit his taste - which, I agree, isn't as fun as "playing" CYOA made by others. He's still not half as bad as >>50318592 which did come off as quite pretentious, like if not only expecting people to make shit for him, but thinking that his ideas are worth so much that people actually have to prove themselves worthy to make shit for him - and that's actual cancer worth complaining about (though it will sort itself out anyway because no one will want to make good CYOA for such people).
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.