[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malcador the Sigilite manifests in 999.M41

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Large-sigillite.jpg (161KB, 650x644px) Image search: [Google]
Large-sigillite.jpg
161KB, 650x644px
Out of curiosity, if Malcador the Sigilite was made to manifest in front of the Golden Throne at the end of 999.M41, though some means, as he was just before he ascended to temporarily hold the Golden Throne for the Emperor, how much of the Imperium of Man would he be able to fix? Furthermore, what would he attempt to do in order to reach that aim?
>>
>>50299784
Probably most of it, if we assume that the custodian guard consists out of the same people that were present during Great Crusade and HH. They would recognize Emp's best friend and would help him with the power side of the negotiations on Terra.
>>
>>50299850

Makes sense. What would the reactions of various factions be as he starts to work on restoring the Imperium?
>>
>>50299850
That's just a load of crock. Best he could ever hope for is a civil war that only has two sides fighting it out. What he's likely gonna get for his troubles is an empire tearing itself apart as the very careful balancing act it's built on goes to shit. Maybe he can build something new on the ashes of the old but there is no *fixing* the Imperium of Man.
>>
>>50300460
>>50300472
>implying the greatest manager of the galaxy would just come out and go like "Yeah, I rule the Imperium now"
He'd set up a shadow government and slowly change the Imperium from within. He understands that he lacks his friend's charisma and psy powers (although he is strong as fuck), and he realises that he wouldn't be able to just brute force this problem.
>>
>>50300472
>>50300790

Should note that >>50299850 only stated Malcador would be on a strong side within any negotiations and the Custodian Guard would recognize him when he arrives giving him the former. There's nothing about Malcador taking over.
>>
>>50300790
I'll give you points for realizing that this isn't the land of understanding and happy endings. So yeah, I could see him doing just that but he isn't the only one inside the Imperium with the same idea. To start with, almost every Inquisitor's got their own idea of how things should be run as well as the (theoretical) unlimited power to see their vision through, and he'd likely be no different. A bit more successful, sure, but business as usual really.
>>
>>50301054
Considering he actually knew the Emperor's stance on Religion and his shadow being both more successful and based on Terra, might the Inquisition go on a hunt to kill him?

Heck, maybe that could lead to a domino that results in the >>50300472 situation.
>>
>>50301110
Didn't he set up the Inquisition in the first place?
>>
>>50301178
You really think it hasn't drifted since then?
>>
>>50301110
>Inquisition
>killing Malcy boi
He'd be surrounded by an army of golden bananas, who'd do anything to protect Emp's best bud.
>>
>>50301207
I'm sure there would be a bunch of highly-arrogant inquisitors who think they can assassinate him.

Until they realize he is the 3rd most powerful psyker in the Imperium behind Magus and Emps himself.
>>
>>50301259
He'd also probably have the Grey Knights defending him too.
>>
>>50301110

He also disagreed with the Emperor on multiple occasions, including on the subject of Religion. He could well see the benefits of the Imperial Creed and harness them towards the betterment of the Imperium.
>>
Malcador would be able to take swift and total control of the Imperium, being able to just psychically control everyone on Terra sans blanks being the easiest method.

And Imperium is too far gone in 999.M41, really any time after the Age of Apostasy it's ogre.
>>
>>50301305
Forgot religion was one of the topics he disagreed upon.

Still, even without them doing anything, I can't see Chaos, Genestealers, the Eldar, Necrons, etc. not trying anything to take him out. Be a bit...dangerous to many plans so long as he lives.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.