[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does weaponized autims exist in your setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: SoGuPcE.jpg (950KB, 2775x2702px) Image search: [Google]
SoGuPcE.jpg
950KB, 2775x2702px
Does weaponized autims exist in your setting?
>>
>>50299340
What the fuck am I reading.
>>
>>50299340
It's Numenera, so, probably yeah. Weaponized memetics exist.
>>
>>50299340
Yes, we're currently playing Only War with a Finno-Korean hyperwar homebrew.
My Finnish Proto-Mongol is actually a double agent for the Koreans, and is going to stab the crew in the back during the defense of Giza Mass Autism Array.
>>
>>50299340
Does anyone have a link to a working copy of the archive for utv still? I want to actually flip through the hundreds of pages. I wanted to before, when the link worked, but by the time I had the time to do so it was dead and I'm kicking myself for not downloading it ASAP. I know it's a bit off topic but if someone delivered would be very grateful.
>>
>>50299340
Magic is powered by desire and knowledge.
Magic can backfire easily with an unstable mind.
Unstable wizards are walking bombs because of this.
Some people train unstable autistic wizards to go and "help" enemy nations just to get themselves killed, hopefully exploding and killing as many people as they can.

So yes, weaponized autism is a thing.
>>
So I wrote an enormous about (made most of the script to a VN essentially) about AIs in a near future cyberpunk earth where AIs were the main topic of focus besides mass public medication. AIs as people were able to create them were essentially highly competent weaponized autists.
>>
>ywn meet king IRL
the guy deserves at least a couple pints
>>
>>50299340
Can... can someone explain exactly how this came to pass?
Who is this man? Who is UTV?
>>
>>50299340
Oh my fucking God.

How did the tripfag respond?
>>
>>50299340
>that pic
Tripfags must be banned for everyone's and their own safety
>>
>>50300361
>UTV
an english trip on /sp/
he's mostly inoffensive and usually friendly, but posts a lot (or used to), and comes across as a little boring, slightly self-important, and lacking self-awareness
he's also prone to a couple gimmicks which make him annoying and/or an easy target:
>dozens of renamed versions of THAT confused dog reaction image - "befuddled beaver," "confused cat," "flabbergasted foal," etc.
>putting "[Aston Villa manager] Out" in his name field when the team he supports is doing badly (they are fucking terrible so this was often)
>weighing in with fairly juvenile (but not aggressive) opinions on "conservative talking points" like immigration, the EU, etc.
>not living anywhere near aston villa's home. kent, in fact, and he was prone to bringing this up more than strictly needed (ie. never)

>the archiver
probably the legendary ex-trip formerly known as King who's famous for his many guises and tall tales - he turns up just rarely enough not to be annoying, but has a certain mock-naive and uncertain posting style that becomes distinctive when his seemingly childish posts rapidly descend into autistic weirdness or really awkward sexuality. could be anyone with a similar style, but it's hard to understate how prolific king was around that time

regardless of who the archiver was, he followed and documented UTV's posts in /sp/'s "eternal /trb/" (football manager) threads, occasionally making a point of declaring he was doing this, presumably to annoy UTV. it doesn't take much to annoy UTV.
anyway over the course of these couple months or whatever it was, he assembled all of this shit and then posted it all at once. the reaction was predictable.

tl;dr it was a massive, long-term, low-yield windup, where the windup itself was (by design) more funny than the target's reaction
I posted in /trb/ regularly during the buildup but missed the event itself even though I got a mention in the big pdf. maybe just as well.
>>
>>50299340
I have one as a spy master.
>>
>>50299340
Setting's Delta Green,heck, I'd be surprised if it didn't exist
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.