[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a 2016 version?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1350841692342.jpg (62KB, 1025x769px) Image search: [Google]
1350841692342.jpg
62KB, 1025x769px
is there a 2016 version?
>>
nope, there's 2014 C&D
>>
>>50295112

Sadly, no. Hopefully one day, I'll be able to start my own Tzeentchi Chapter of Chaos Marines.
>>
Duke the guy who was creating it got cease and desist letters from GW so he basically was forced to stop. He was doing a brilliant job. He then tried making a knockoff version which was also cease and desisted.

Lame as fuck
>>
>>50296827
wasnt there a version without GW's IP? heck, just call it batallion master. make all the names and textures/models moddable and have someone completely else host the mods.
>>
>>50296974
Yes. It was the second one, and it got a C&D. And Duke, being a spineless faggot, caved despite the fact that GW had literally nothing to prove that this case was anything but frivolous bullying.
>>
>>50297390
Thats a bit of a harsh call. He was doing that in his freetime and didnt need a lawsuit over him.
>>
>>50297390
For starters there was no second C&D.

The first C&D pertained exclusively to Duke's patreon. You know the thing that let him support himself while making that game?

It was viewed as a means of making profit and it was what GW was objecting to.

Secondly he fulfilled every goal on patreon while it was running and even released a version free of GW content to serve as a base for modification though the Bay 12 modding team seems to have fucked off.

You are not entitled to a free game.
>>
File: IMG_0471.jpg (95KB, 498x1373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.jpg
95KB, 498x1373px
>>50298468
>You are not entitled to a free game
Except, you know, it was free for ages.

Anyone have a download link for the last version he produced?
>>
File: 1474857333042.jpg (257KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474857333042.jpg
257KB, 1080x1080px
>>50298468
>You are not entitled to a free game.

Actually that's up to me, the consumer, to decide.
>>
>>50298525
All links are in the pastebin.
>>
>>50297639
He was making money in his free time in a less than legal way. He brought that attention on himself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.