[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 62

File: Pathfinder.jpg (792KB, 1365x586px) Image search: [Google]
Pathfinder.jpg
792KB, 1365x586px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Have you ever played a character with charisma between 8 and 16, or is it dump-or-pump for you?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old thread >>50279690
>>
>>50294743
Charisma is dump-or-pump there's no reason to have it high unless your class features are based on it.

which is why CHA AEGIS NOW
>>
>>50294743
>Have you ever played a character with charisma between 8 and 16, or is it dump-or-pump for you?

I have literally never played a character with 7 Charisma because the thought of dumping that stat for +4 points feels filthy to me. I can't really explain it, but I just don't see how you can fiddle that willy-nilly with aspects of the character and act like they don't affect them in some significant way in-game.

If I play a character with 8 Dexterity, they've got an old leg wound. If I play someone with 16 Constitution, they've got "clean skin and are warm to the touch."

If I play someone with 7 Charisma, they're going to be fucking dorks.
>>
Posting once more. I have been reexamining Unchained Fighter.

My conclusion is that I do not offer many new things.

The main "new" feature of the class is the Advanced Equipment Training. Which provides out of combat utility for the class. I believe this is an overall good thing and good for the Unchained class.

Now, besides that, I have merely made AWT and AAT more defined (defense goes into AAT, offense into AWT), made a bunch of new ones, and made it so you get them IN ADDITION to the normal.

Now in order to differentiate the Unchained Fighter more than the fighter I have thought of doing the following:
>remove Bravery, make it into a Advanced Armor Training
>replace it with "Military Training"
>Military Training will have a number of chosen "lesser" bonuses, basically not on the same level as a Rage Power, but fiddly things (on the same level as a trait)
>Some ideas are the following:
>Shamelessly stealing giving Exotic Weapon Proficiency in the weapons of a particular fighter weapon group
>Make two skills into Fighter Class Skills (synergies with the Versatile Training AET)
>Small gold advance (scales badly by level)
>A "contact" (is specified between three types of contacts), these contacts are NPCs who have the friendly disposition towards the PC
>A trait
>A "social trick" (some of the examples are a large bonus at a particular game like chess, poker, dice, etc., doubling your ability to imbibe alcohol before becoming intoxicated, being able to gauge the social relations of a group after a minute observation, and specific knowledge in a narrow subject like a particular sect of a religion, inns in an area, etc.)

Please shit all over my idea or give other ideas for "military trainings".

I would really love for the help for this last revision and whether it is a good idea as I will soon be seeking publication for the Broken Shackles martials.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pUevSnzc65Xw2cx3ah7iL7s1BBx0bVeF8xKlL0uFIcQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 1471136167887.jpg (48KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1471136167887.jpg
48KB, 600x528px
So /pfg/, take a look at this

http://www.dxcontent.com/TR_LibraryGeneratorUI.asp?Mode=ID&LSID=64&AutoRun=AUTO

Would you play a game with your created class?
>>
And since we're posting docs, here are the SoP playtests again:

Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing
Time Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xrcVb8f4isNrnf0c4A-ek9AmU8UD9nNULJF5v6dRwNM/edit?usp=sharing
War Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wKYQDiexOl7efIFLp_1nfJIlj9ky04senq8l6WbweQk/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50294811
Now here is a thing.

Are the Unchained Fighter's defenses too good?

Natively you can essentially do this:
>make bravery apply to all will saves
>get an additional +5

From just fighter you can get +17 to all saves before stats. From just the character and items you are topping out at +22 to saves.

That's quite a lot. I think it may be too much. With more optimization these saves get better and better. Dare I say if someone VMCs barbarian for that sweet sweet superstition, I don't know how you'll ever get the UC fighter to fail a save.
>>
>>50294834
+17 is probably a bit much.
>>
>>50294811
>DepressedHomebrewer
No seriously kill yourself. I'm mad you haven't keeled over yet. You're not wanted here.
>>
To anyone saying Iomedae's a good LG deity, fuck you, fucking Ragathiel is less of a headache than she is.
>>
>>50294854
It requires taking 4 AATs, of which you only get 4. So it'd be the equivalent of 4 rage powers, plus the fact the unchained fighter get two good saves (Fort and Ref).

But still.

It is a opportunity cost thing. I might change the +5 to a +4.
>>
>>50294743
>Have you ever played a character with charisma between 8 and 16, or is it dump-or-pump for you?
Charisma for me is pump-or-tertiary stat. I'll take high charisma over skill points, because I'm insecure and deeply want to be likable and pretty.
>>
>>50294743
I don't like dumping Cha so I'll make an attempt to keep it at 10. I'll go down to 9-8 if I really have to.
>>
>>50294743

Yeah, a Bloodrager
>>
>>50294884
>because I'm insecure and deeply want to be likable and pretty.

You're pretty to me, anon.
>>
>>50294743
My last rogue had charisma 14.

He was a hobgoblin with the following stats:

8/18/16/14/12/14

He did a lot of party face stuff. I only got to play him for one session, it was sad.
>>
>>50294743
So Avowed Book 2 is going to have the Betrothed archetype and the Divine pact, and they are going to be compatible.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys are actually interested in having a avatar of a deity follow you around as a waifu companion?
>>
File: Hestia.png (62KB, 180x468px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia.png
62KB, 180x468px
>>50294914

An avatar of a deity, you say?
>>
>>50294743
I tend to go for charisma 12-14 if I don't really need it and have spare stat points. I'll find some other way to pump Will saves and then dump Wis.

I'm 99% sure the only DSP writer who likes Charisma is Forrest, and that makes me sad, because she's busy writing her own stuff and not in charge of PoW/akasha/etc.
>>
>>50294816
>Union Keeper
>Hit Die: d8 BAB: 3/4 Saves: All good Saves
>Skill ranks: 8+int
>Skills: Acrobatics, Craft, Diplomacy, Disguise, Escape Artist, Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Nature), Perception, Perform, Profession, Ride, Sleight of Hand, Spellcraft
>Weapons: All simple & martial
>Armor: All armor and shields (minus tower shields)
>Oracle spells and orisons
>Resolve, Greater resolve, True Resolve and Honorable stand from samurai
>Monk high jump and slow fall features
>Trapfinding, trap sense and uncanny dodge / improved uncanny dodge from rogue

I think I rolled some bullshit.
>>
>>50294930
I considered making my initiator class possibly go off of charisma, but it didn't really fit unless I changed it quite a lot. Some of the stuff made sense for charisma, but it mostly made sense with Int.
>>
File: Nyaruko 3.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nyaruko 3.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>50294928
>>
File: old one.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
old one.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>50294914
Deity waifu following you around.

Will it be workable with all pacts? Also, forrest, you forgot your trip again.
>>
>>50294743
Usually I leave it at 8-10 for most characters, unless I'm gunning for a turbo-autist characters. If I have a cohort with an npc array, sometimes I'll slap the 12 on cha on them for fun. I'm seriously debating hard dumping it on an Intsune though. Would rather have 12~ wisdom, or even just more strength.
>>
File: Aqua.jpg (29KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua.jpg
29KB, 300x415px
>>50294951
>>50294956
>>50294928

He said it! He said it! Avatar of a deity!
>>
>>50294956
Patron and Symbiotic pacts, no Esoteric ones. You cannot waifu the concept of nature or yourself.
Also, hey, Forrest's cowriter here. She's shouting at me about posting this. And also getting popcorn, apparently.
>>
File: 4chan_awa.png (1MB, 1722x1176px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_awa.png
1MB, 1722x1176px
>>50294977
>>
>>50294998
>No waifuing yourself

But what if I want to get superpowers from waking really hard?
>>
>>50295013
Self pacts can be made in a number of ways! You do you, anon. You're just not going to have an avatar of yourself following you around.
>>
File: Tamamo.jpg (135KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tamamo.jpg
135KB, 565x800px
>>50295010

>>
File: 1475595960296.jpg (102KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475595960296.jpg
102KB, 600x900px
>>50295026
Fine then! Can I at least get a cute dragongirl? Or dragonman?
>>
>>50295089

Make your divine patron the dragon god Apsu for an adorable silver-haired dragon-girl! Dahak for a wild redheaded man with big arms and a cruel mouth!
>>
>>50295089
Absolutely. A common feature of Betrothed's companions is them taking on a more human form so that they can blend in with their Avowed's societies. Or you can have them in their standard scaley form.
(It's also worth noting that Betrothed aren't NECESSARILY based in romantic relationships, just a more personal one than a default Avowed, who had the one-off pact. But we all know how you're going to use it, don't we.)
>>
File: 1455878327756.jpg (91KB, 515x683px) Image search: [Google]
1455878327756.jpg
91KB, 515x683px
>>50295145

Are they locked into forms, or can they switch out depending on what they want to do?
>>
>>50295153
At the moment, we haven't decided. We've talked about it a little, though. We'll get back to you once it's more conclusive.
>>
File: waifus.jpg (2MB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
waifus.jpg
2MB, 1200x1350px
>>50295145
>But we all know how you're going to use it, don't we.

Rude!

But yes.
>>
>>50294937
>The Raven Bender
>HD: d6, BAB: 3/4, Good Will
>Skill ranks: 6+Int
>Skills: Appraise, Bluff, Climb, Craft, Disguise, Knowledge (History), Knowledge (Nobility), Profession, Survival, Use Magic Device
>Weapon Proficiencies: You are proficient with all simple and martial weapons.
>Armor Proficiencies: You are proficient with light armor, medium armor, and bucklers.
>Woodland Magic: You possess the following class features from Hunter: Spells, Orisons
>Arcane Exploiter: You possess the following class features from Arcanist: Arcane Reservoir, Consume Spells, Arcanist Exploit, Greater Exploit. These abilities can be used to modify and enhance any spells you cast (not just arcanist spells, as stated in description).
>Part-Time Warrior: You possess the following class features from Swashbuckler: Bonus Feats.
>Animal Friend: You possess the following class features from Ranger: Hunter's Bond. You may only choose an animal companion.
>Inner Harmony: You possess the following class features from Monk: Still Mind, Purity of Body, Diamond Body, Diamond Soul, Timeless Body, Perfect Self

So it's a gish, basically. Might be cool, you could probably do some shenanigans with exploits and your animal companion.
>>
File: Fennec-Fox-and-Friend-750x553.jpg (72KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
Fennec-Fox-and-Friend-750x553.jpg
72KB, 750x553px
So! Who all's excited for the weekend? Any big plans?
>>
>>50294743
I tend to aim for not having negative modifiers on any stat.

This does not always work, but I tend to aim for it.

>>50294866
Eh, I prefer Apsu.

>>50294914
I mean, it'd be neat I guess?
>>
>>50295219
I am!

Game's tomorrow and I can't wait to presumably explore the catacombs under Sandpoint.
>>
>>50294816
>Name: The Fist of the Antiquarian
>Hit Die: d10
>Base Attack Bonus: Full
>Fortitude Save: Bad Reflex Save: Good Will Save: Bad
>Skill Ranks: 2 + INT
>Skills: Acrobatics, Bluff, Craft, Diplomacy, Fly, Handle Animal, Heal, Knowledge (Arcana), Knowledge (Geography), Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Nature), Knowledge (Religion), Linguistics, Perception, Profession, Ride, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Survival, Swim
>Weapons: All simple
>Armor All armor & shields (including tower)

>Demolitionist
>You possess the following class features from Alchemist: Bomb, Throw Anything. You also gain the feature Discovery, but only gain a discovery at second level and every four levels thereafter. You may only choose discoveries that pertain to class features you possess.

>Natural Lore
>You possess the following class features from Druid: Nature Sense, Resist Nature's Lure, Venom Immunity, Timeless Body

>Ninjutsu
>You possess the following class features from Ninja: Ki Pool, Ninja Tricks, Master Tricks, Hidden Master

>Barbaric Instinct
>You possess the following class features from Barbarian: Uncanny Dodge, Trap Sense, Improved Uncanny Dodge

>Holy Emanation
>You possess the following class features from Antipaladin: Aura of Evil, Aura of Cowardice, Aura of Despair, Aura of Vengeance, Aura of Sin, Aura of Depravity

It's shit captain!
>>
>>50295219

I'm going to play a fun game with the guys tomorrow night, and enjoy the rest of the weekend riding out a blizzard!
>>
>>50294816
Master
Always NG
Hit Die: d10
Base Attack Bonus: Three-Quarters
Fortitude Save: Good
Reflex Save: Good
Will Save: Good

Skills
Skill Ranks: 4 + INT
Skills: Craft, Diplomacy, Disable Device, Fly, Intimidate, Knowledge (Geography), Knowledge (History), Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Nature), Perform, Profession, Ride, Survival

Proficiencies
Weapon Proficiencies: You are proficient with all simple weapons, the ranseur, and the light pick.
Armor Proficiencies: You are proficient with light armor, medium armor, and bucklers.

Class Features

Knight Errant
You possess the following class features from Cavalier: Challenge, Order, Demanding Challenge, Bonus Feat

Resolute
You possess the following class features from Samurai: Resolve, Greater Resolve, Honorable Stand, True Resolve

Enmity
You possess the following class features from Inquisitor: Bane, Greater Bane

Holy Emanation
You possess the following class features from Paladin: Aura of Good, Aura of Courage, Aura of Resolve, Aura of Justice, Aura of Faith, Aura of Righteousness

Hell yeah I'd play this
>>
>>50295171
Yesterday I got something with D12 HD, all good saves and full bab, 6+int skill points, a whole bunch of skills, all armor proficiency including tower shields, Bloodrager abilities and Witch's hexes along with Paladin's saves and smites.

I guess that's good enough to compete with a DSP character.
>>
File: confused goat.gif (174KB, 307x304px) Image search: [Google]
confused goat.gif
174KB, 307x304px
>>50294816

>The Island Sage

>Basic Information
>Hit Die: d10 Base Attack Bonus: Three-Quarters
>Fortitude Save: Good Reflex Save: Good Will Save: Good

>Skills
>Skill Ranks: 4 + INT
>Skills: Acrobatics, Craft, Diplomacy, Fly, Knowledge (History), Knowledge (Nature), Knowledge (Nobility), Knowledge (Religion), Profession, Sleight of Hand, Survival, Swim

>Proficiencies
>Weapon Proficiencies: You are proficient with all simple weapons, the gladius, and the ogre hook.
>Armor Proficiencies: You are proficient with light armor.

>Class Features

>Inquisitorial Magic
>You possess the following class features from Inquisitor: Spells, Domain, Orisons, Detect Alignment, Discern Lies. You may choose an inquisition instead of a domain.

>Hexer
>You possess the following class features from Witch: Hex, Major Hex, Grand Hex.

>Music of War
You possess the following class features from >Skald: Raging Song, Versatile Performance, Rage Powers.

>Inner Harmony
>You possess the following class features from Monk: Still Mind, Purity of Body, Diamond Body, Diamond Soul, Timeless Body, Perfect Self

>Barbaric Disregard
>You possess the following class features from Barbarian: Fast Movement, Damage Reduction.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND
>>
So I might be getting into a Pathfinder group later this month, and I'm itching to roll up a Barbarian. But I don't want to be the usual Invulnerable. I wanna be an Armoured Hulk.

If the game works out, we'll be starting at level four, with 16,150 gold and a twenty point buy. Does anyone have any recommendations for where to start?
>>
>>50295338
Armoured Hulk is a trap option, or so the saying goes.
>>
>>50295349

He wants to play a heavily-armored killing machine, anon. Armored Hulk lets him play that.
>>
>>50295349
Did someone say trap? Now I wanna play a trapfinding character
>>
>>50295370

But anon, you just posted a young woman. Not a trap.
>>
File: Cleric Battler.jpg (250KB, 1201x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Cleric Battler.jpg
250KB, 1201x1029px
>>50294816
>Holy Pirate
>Full casting of a cleric, full bab, ranger abilities and bane

It's like a gestalt without a gestalt!
>>
>>50295385
Isn't that Link?
>>
>>50295349
At least it's better than Dreadnought.
>>
>>50295396

Looks like a Link (female) to me.
>>
>>50295409
Or Linkle.
>>
>>50295409
You would be wrong.
>>
File: Enchanted Armour Knight.jpg (221KB, 626x644px) Image search: [Google]
Enchanted Armour Knight.jpg
221KB, 626x644px
>>50295219
My games tomorrow and we're doing a white room combat and a bit of plotless RP so the GM can get a handle on balancing encounters and our characters!
>>
>>50295426
White room combat?
>>
>>50294816
Esteemed Slasher
>Hit Die: d8 Base Attack Bonus: Three-Quarters
>Fortitude Save: Good Reflex Save: Bad Will Save: Bad

>Skill Ranks: 4 + INT
>Skills: Craft, Disguise, Escape Artist, Fly, Handle Animal, Intimidate, Knowledge (Dungeoneering), Knowledge (History), Linguistics, Perform, Profession, Ride, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Swim

> Weapon Proficiencies: You are proficient with all simple weapons, the boarding axe, the spear-sling, the halberd, the hunga munga, the light hammer, the lucerne hammer, the greatclub, and the hunga munga.
>Armor Proficiencies: You are proficient with light armor.

Class Features

>Inquisitorial Magic: You possess the following class features from Inquisitor: Spells, Domain, Orisons, Detect Alignment, Discern Lies. You may choose an inquisition instead of a domain.

>Part-Time Warrior: You possess the following class features from Swashbuckler: Bonus Feats.

>Streetwise: You possess the following class features from Rogue: Rogue Talents, Advanced Talents. You also gain Sneak Attack (+1d6) at first level. It does not increase with level or stack with sneak attack dice obtained from other sources.

>Charmed: You possess the following class features from Swashbuckler: Charmed Life

>Nimble :You possess the following class features from Gunslinger: Nimble

It's funny, I have an Inquisitor concept lying around that's pretty much a Dandyman. This would make him a good deal more of one.
>>
>>50295416

I don't see a bulge or a penis, and everything points to it being a female.
>>
>>50295440
http://ottosfoxhole.com/comic/breath-of-the-wild/
>>
File: Kitsune knight.jpg (146KB, 1023x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune knight.jpg
146KB, 1023x1092px
>>50295431
No real fluff/setting/map/descriptions or the like so that the GM can just get the CR and things down.
It's a gestalt game with a bunch of people so it'll be interesting.
>>
>>50295455
Kitsune? What? That's deffo a doggo.
>>
File: 1421043622699.png (287KB, 810x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1421043622699.png
287KB, 810x1004px
>>50295454

I hate traps so much.
>>
>>50295455
Kitsunes aren't like Catfolks. There can be Lionfolks and Pantherfolks, but Kitsune are always foxes.
>>
File: 1471332991572.png (197KB, 581x679px) Image search: [Google]
1471332991572.png
197KB, 581x679px
>>50295469
>>
>>50295471
>There can be Lionfolks and Pantherfolks

Nope, every Catfolk everywhere has +2 Dex, +2 Cha and -2 Wis.

The most physically diverse race in Avistan has less diversity than Humans.
>>
>>50295473

I don't actually have a boner, anon.
>>
>>50295471
And then DSP is like 'haaah no'
>>
File: SweetMoonSugar.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
SweetMoonSugar.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>50295486

>Incredible variety in appearance
>Despite their differences, they all are graceful, have good presence, and are dumber than they'd like you to think

Sounds like a cat to me, anon.
>>
>>50295541
Not dumb, just more naive.
>>
File: Tomoko.jpg (82KB, 442x351px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko.jpg
82KB, 442x351px
>>50295473
Y-you too.
>>
File: WEnq3Zu.png (42KB, 424x213px) Image search: [Google]
WEnq3Zu.png
42KB, 424x213px
>>50295469
There's nothing wrong with them!
>>
File: JUkPq4T.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
JUkPq4T.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm going to politely request that my homebrew site be added to the OP alongside the Trove and the Pastebin.

I am accepting homebrew, which I will add ASAP.

https://sites.google.com/site/xaosbrew/

To make absolutely certain I get my site added to the OP, I will post a picture of a cute puppy
>>
>>50295588
Why are you posting a snek?
>>
New at this bu isn't a little unfair what happens with paladins? not only they have less spells, up to 4th level spells only, they also have lower caster level, so they cast lower level spells with lower caster level, fuck. Dunno if it happens to other classes.
>>
File: 1478057408391.jpg (123KB, 579x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1478057408391.jpg
123KB, 579x1100px
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

Tell me about your favorite high charisma character.
>>
>>50295597
All full BAB classes that get spellcasting cap out at 4th level spells, anon.
>>
>>50295597
They're only at -3 aren't they? That's from getting their spells 3 levels later. Same thing with rangers. You can get 2 caster levels back with just a trait. Though if you can swing some 3.x stuff then they become much better with swift action spells and being able to gain arcane spellcasting through a spell book with sword of the arcane order.
>>
>>50295606
Do all of them also get lower caster level which brings down their low level spells even more? Like I said, I'm new at this.
>>
>>50295606
except bloodrager
>>
>>50295616
all but bloodrager
>>
>>50295597
Go cleric or Inquisitor, there's literally no incentive in going Paladin beyond wating to suck
>>
>>50295586
>There's nothing wrong with them!

There's nothing wrong with them, but don't you dare try to sell them to me as a piece of eye-candy!
>>
>>50295588
I may send my things over.
>>
>>50295597
It's a trade-off for getting full BAB and powerful class features such as lay on hands and smite evil... But yes, full-casters(that is, classes with access to 9th level spells) are almost universally the most powerful and versatile. This is a well-known quirk of 3.x, though it can be somewhat evened out with subsystems such as psionics and initiating(available for PF with third party material or converting from 3.5).
>>
>>50295628
>there's literally no incentive in going Paladin beyond wating to suck

Well I mean, there's the part about wanting to be a nigh-unstoppable holy tank filled with righteous fury that, more often than not, becomes the party face.
>>
File: Nekomancer.jpg (1MB, 1754x1276px) Image search: [Google]
Nekomancer.jpg
1MB, 1754x1276px
>>50295460
>>50295471
>People reading my file names
What should I label the image as then? What race is it?
>>
>>50295656
>there's the part about wanting to be a nigh-unstoppable holy tank filled with righteous fury that, more often than not, becomes the party face.
Be a Cleric or an Inquisitor, you'll be better at all of that
>>
>>50295667
>What race is it?

It's... It's a dog, anon.

That's a dog.
>>
>>50295667
S'just a Dog, bro. A Greater one, but a Dog nonetheless.
>>
File: melody-park-ih-218small.jpg (1MB, 1650x2100px) Image search: [Google]
melody-park-ih-218small.jpg
1MB, 1650x2100px
>>50295667
It's a dog.
>>
>>50295673
>you'll be better at all of that

Explain how *without* mentioning spells.
>>
>>50295597
Yep, you get double fucked.
>>
File: gLVJX57.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
gLVJX57.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>50295596
That's a puppy

>>50295626

Are you really certain about that?
>>
>>50295673
Not really. Smite evil, charisma to saves and swift-action self healing are things clerics or inquisitors can't do nearly as well.
>>
File: FishySamuri.png (493KB, 850x849px) Image search: [Google]
FishySamuri.png
493KB, 850x849px
>>50295676
>>50295680
>>50295683
Fine, it's now Dog Knight
>>
>>50295692
Inquisitor has way more skill ranks, domain powers (there're some that add 1/2 level to diplomacy and similar shit) and Stern Gaze
>>
>>50295338
Reroll.
>>
>>50295696
>Not really. Smite evil, charisma to saves and swift-action self healing are things clerics can't do nearly as well.
So you don't know what happened a while ago...lucky you
>>
>>50295696
Clerics actually get all of that via spells.
>>
>>50294743
Is it bad that I mostly like to play charismatic characters? The past 3 I've had have all pumped cha for whatever reason they did
>>
>>50295783
I don't care if you like his site or not. I do not particularly like it either. Emoting should be punishable by banning on 4chan.

>>50295785
What spell gives Cha to saves and smite evil? I need it for my cleric build.
>>
File: DaS Git Gud Skelly.png (459KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
DaS Git Gud Skelly.png
459KB, 600x546px
>>50295783
>not a fan of the site because of the lack of options
>guy specifically says "hey, if you want me to add something to it, tell me"

My little anon can't be this retarded
>>
>>50295626

Nigga I posted a cute dog and a site that went up a week ago the fuck do you expect?

>>50294811

Yo bro, was gonna ask if I could put some of your homebrew up on my brew site to make it easier to get to. Is that alright?
>>
>>50295804
The point made in the OP is that charisma is a stat that you either pump (16 or over) or dump (8 or under) because you either have a character feature that relies on Cha or it's useless to you.
>>
>>50295815
Bestow Grace of the Champion.
>>
>>50295830
>Yo bro, was gonna ask if I could put some of your homebrew up on my brew site to make it easier to get to. Is that alright?
Honestly? I am not sure because I'm going to be approaching 3pp companies for publication within the next few weeks. I think that The Physician, my initiating class, is a better candidate for that website.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WKwyK10BvzqVb9M3lIJ0ZyraUNSuEr8y0QK6ML6d-6Y/edit?usp=sharing

If I ever actually finish my new Ritual Casting rules and feat trees that as well would make sense to go on there.

As for other stuff? I write large amounts of fiction and also do homebrewing for systems that aren't pathfinder, but I think that is out of the scope of that site, unless you think otherwise.
>>
>>50295744
...what did Paizo do to Pallys, anon?
>>
>>50295744
Bestow Grace of the Champion is only available at level 13, and even then it's not as good as being a paladin.
>>
>>50295541
Why is that panther nibbling his hand.
>>
>>50295878
>Games actually making it to level 13
Sorry buddy, that has never happened in real life. Ever.
>>
>>50295898
>>50295878
>as a paladin 1/2 your CL for LoH and Smite
>rounds/level
Eh, not sure great, but it's ok.
>>
>>50295912
I'm currently playing in a level 16 game. I GM'd for a good portion of it. It has gone on for three years from levels 5-16. Since I moved months ago and my health declined I have been unable to play in it. We're really trying to start up again.
>>
>>50295888
Alright. The site is for homebrew explicitly, so I won't touch the Unchained Fighter/Cavalier/Gunslinger, but I totally will put up the Physician if that's alrighty with you.
>>
>>50295588
>>50295695
>>50295830
I think I should clarify. I like the idea of the website itself. However I do webdesign and webdev for a living. What you have made is unfortunately ugly. I know it is a hobby site so I shouldn't expect much, but the fact it is not aesthetically pleasing or well navigable irks me just a bit.
>>
Is it possible to make a spellbook with infinite pages, like those books you can make?
>>
File: CuteHeavyArmor.jpg (259KB, 750x580px) Image search: [Google]
CuteHeavyArmor.jpg
259KB, 750x580px
What makes good character art for games /pfg/?
>>
>>50295978
Yeah that sounds fine to me. Also if you do it may be better not to just call it Xao's brew.
>>
>>50295994
tasteful crop from fantasy themed doujin
>>
>>50295994
Being able to draw it yourself is neat, but as long as it's a close match to your character's supposed looks it's fine.
>>
>>50295599
Currently playing an enlightned Paladin, it's like playing in hardcore level but I'm having a great time.
>>
>>50295987

Well, I don't expect to be getting any awards for web design, really. I'm using Google Sites because it just seemed like the easiest option and I'm a webdesign nobody.

>>50295998

What name do you recommend, then? I guess I can just call it the Pathfinder homebrew directory then.
>>
>>50296025
>Well, I don't expect to be getting any awards for web design, really. I'm using Google Sites because it just seemed like the easiest option and I'm a webdesign nobody.
That's fine. It's my own prejudice and autism, not really the site itself.

>What name do you recommend, then? I guess I can just call it the Pathfinder homebrew directory then.
Name /pfg/ since it is the contributor. However you may want to get other people on board besides simply two of us folks. You should go through the pastebin and email people with googledocs there.
>>
File: AEGIRS PARTY ~x4.png (4KB, 495x439px) Image search: [Google]
AEGIRS PARTY ~x4.png
4KB, 495x439px
>>50296015
I can't exactly draw but I have been learning some pixel art stuff. How good do you need to be before you can submit your own art as character art?
>>
>>50296123
Good enough to get the point across, so you're already there.
>>
>>50295169
You know I only just realized this, but the food in that pic looks REALLY good.
>>
>>50294743

I'm a DM who takes dump stats very seriously? You dumped strength? How much shit are you carrying fuckboi? Hope you make that swim check! Wizard has shackles on his wrists? Low strength means the chains interrupt your shitty spells because you have zero muscle mass. No Charisma? Guy at the bar look at you and thinks you are a total faggot and is going to try and beat you up. Rogues see you as an easy target etc. Snitches snitch on you first. Dumped intellect as a fighter? Nigga can barely read. You have next to no knowledge on monsters, religion, etc. You barely know the difference between a short sword and a dagger. You dumped fucking wisdom? First of all, you are retarded. Second, conartists love you. You literally get lost on occasion without survival or knowledge local. You may or may not become addicted to alcohol or drugs if you ever try them. You dumbed dexterity? Pray you don't have to run for a long period of time because you gonna trip. Your penmenship is fucking shit and people may not people to read whatever you're writing. Low con? You're already dead really. You have a higher chance of random diseases (don't go into the jungle, basement dweller), weak stomach, don't eat foreign food!
>>
File: 1418174453810.jpg (185KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1418174453810.jpg
185KB, 680x510px
>>50296331
>You dumped strength? How much shit are you carrying fuckboi?
Muleback Cords/Minor Bag of Holding/Handy Haversack.

>No Charisma? Guy at the bar look at you and thinks you are a total faggot and is going to try and beat you up.
Intelligence swap traits and feats.
>>
>>50294857
I thought you guys like him?
>>
>>50295994

Ideally something detailed, campaign appropriate and close to what you had in mind for the character; if everyone else is using western style art, do not use anime.
>>
>>50295169
I like how the business guy's not even talking, just thinking about making her a country girl.

And then down bottom right there's the fucking asshole shouting about how she needs to be a fishnetted dominatrix.
>>
>>50296331
TFW I do all those things even when the DM doesn't. RPing those small handicaps is probably the most enjoyable thing around.
>>
>>50296331
>Pray you don't have to run for a long period of time because you gonna trip. Your penmenship is fucking shit and people may not people to read whatever you're writing.
Craft (Calligraphy), Linguistics, and Artistry are all Int based skills buddy.
>>
>>50296331
Synthesist Summoner, eat shit.
>>
>>50296341
You might be able to talk good, but it doesn't change your first impression.

That guy over there's decided he doesn't like you, and he's gonna make you aware of it.
>>
>>50296331
Now my actual question is, this if fine really depending on what you consider a dump stat. 8 is below average but will within the bounds of human average. If it becomes a dump stat at 8 (or worse 9) then that's a problem. Is 7 what you consider a dump stat? 5? If you're using aging you can hit 1 in your physical stats.

I consider 7 to be when you start seeing impairment, not severe, but there. At 6-5 you start seeing severe impairment.
>>
>>50294898
Not to me, he's a massive faggot. (he rolled a 1 on diplomacy)
>>
>>50296420
>"Hey, that fighter with magic armor and shit looks really stupid, I'm going to go fuck him up!"
>>
>>50296446

Why is the fighter wearing armor and his weapon in a bar?
>>
>>50296446
that might just incentive me into making more martials that dump cha, if it gets me into more fights
>>
>>50296477
>Why is the fighter wearing armor and his weapon in a bar?

Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>50296477
>why is a PC acting like a PC

Good question.
>>
>>50296389
I'll remind the pirate with a fucking hook for a hand or doctors that hand-eye coordinated isn't a dexterous activity and you can read books to improve your muscle usage.

>Everyone else
I didn't mean to make it sound as if I was this harsh but there should be roleplaying penalties for taking a dump stat. Dump stats should be just as impactful as stats that are like, 18+
>>
>>50296477
Comfort armor. Also, low Cha, so he doesn't know about social norms and how people may judge him for wearing armor in an inn.
>>
>>50296477
Sorry, let's change that.

>"That guy in the corner who is 6'5" and more muscled than Mr.Universe looks fucking stupid. I'm gonna go fuck him up"
A fighter, by level 8 is gonna be ~24-26 str when just walking around (his level up bonuses into str and a +4 belt).

He is stronger than a non-PC class human can be non-magically if he is at 26.
>>
>>50296422
I agree, I didn't mean to make it sound as if I was just an evil prick looking to punish the person playing a MAD class for dumping stats to make an effective character.
>>
>>50296494
>I'll remind the pirate with a fucking hook for a hand or doctors that hand-eye coordinated isn't a dexterous activity and you can read books to improve your muscle usage.
Heal and Profession (Doctor) are wisdom based.

Hand Eye coordination varies from Dex, Int, and Wis on demand depending on skill application.
>>
>>50296506
You don't know, maybe the commoner dumped his Wisdom :^)
>>
>>50296506
I don't believe it's ever actually defined if belts improve what you actually look like or not.
>>
>>50296518
Not sure what the first part was refering to so I'll simply ignore that part but yes, hand-eye coordination is a combination of things but let's not pretend that a guy with a fucked up gnarly hand has an easy time juggling, writing, doing handstands, or any other activity that in the real world is a dexterous act. If you treat RAW like a bible and take it very literally then you are probably a very boring player to begin with.
>>
>>50295338
Barbarian staples: Belt of Giant Strength, Holy or Raging weapon of choice (depending on campaign, but is usually a good choice), you could try for some adamantine armor since it stacks with your own DR, Cloak of Resistance, and perhaps some throwing weapons.
>>
>>50296518
And perform(string instrument) is cha.

In each of those cases, it's not merely hand-eye coordination, it's also practice.
>>
>>50296518
That's fucking retarded for doctors when it's literally studying for a long ass time and based on merit of intelligence.
>>
>>50296550
It is a "permanent strength bonus" after 24 hours. Really it is up to the fluff. Even without the belt he could be 22 str, which is exceedingly strong.

>>50296555
He was talking about a doctor.

>but let's not pretend that a guy with a fucked up gnarly hand has an easy time juggling, writing, doing handstands
In this case he has an impairment that gives him a penalty to certain skill checks, but not a penalty for a particular stat.

Saying "Dex should effect heal" is even dumber.

Your gnarly hand isn't a reflection of your dexterity, it is a reflection of an injury that gives you penalties. Same reason the gnarly hand shouldn't lower your reaction speed (something dex also covers), or your balance (something dex skills cover).
>>
>>50296586
Not exactly. Doctors aren't all about being smart. You need to determine the problem of a patient describing you his symptoms and pains. You might know every pains and diseases across the board, but that doesn't mean you can determine what afflicts someone when it's time to act.

As someone with health problems, there's a lot of very smart doctors out there that just don't cut it. It takes a wise one to figure what's your problem, sometimes. I've been years undiagnosed with something, when doctors were telling me I was just fine and there was no trouble, until THE doctor finally found my issue.
>>
Surgeons have good hand-eye coordination and dexterity. They practice this constantly.

Orthopedic surgeons also have alright strength for hip, knee replacements and their surgery specialty.
>>
>>50296632
Basically, actual skills in real life would be governed by multiple stats. However D&D is a system that uses a reduction to simplify things. Nearly all systems do this in some manner (systems with attributes that is).
>>
>>50296622
Nah, those doctors were just shit, didn't study well enough, didn't care enough, didn't have enough medical knowledge or didn't have enough experience.
>>
>>50296632
>Orthopedic surgeons also have alright strength for hip, knee replacements and their surgery specialty.

Aint that the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRE3FFew9eo
>>
>>50296850
Just the title is making me feel like dying inside, I can watch Iraqi soldiers crushing kids under tanks all day long but this?
>>
>>50296632
>>50296649
They also have decent Con and fatigue resistance because some surgeries can take fucking forever, upwards of 8+ hours.
>>
>>50296850
Topkek.
>>
>>50295722
Alright, you win with that one. Although Paladins still have the upper-hand when it comes to immunities and saving throws against everything, so they can facetank better.
>>
Anyone have that link to the pathfinder starknife desna feat for cha to attack and damage?
>>
File: Smug Sprite 6x Size.png (6KB, 261x207px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Sprite 6x Size.png
6KB, 261x207px
>>50296123
>pixel art reminds me about how much fun I used to have trying to splice together fire emblem portraits
>go to try it
>end up with this smug asshole

God damn I'm bad at this, but fuck if it wasn't fun. Might actually use this for SOMETHING at some point.
>>
File: 28-29.jpg (1MB, 4554x3194px) Image search: [Google]
28-29.jpg
1MB, 4554x3194px
>>50297176
>>
File: 50404532_p2_master1200.jpg (247KB, 690x750px) Image search: [Google]
50404532_p2_master1200.jpg
247KB, 690x750px
>>50297225
Thank you, love!
>>
File: NavasiEnvoy.jpg (105KB, 414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NavasiEnvoy.jpg
105KB, 414x1000px
More Starfinder art
>>
File: Akiton.jpg (289KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
Akiton.jpg
289KB, 1440x800px
>>50297250
>>
File: Eox.jpg (194KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
Eox.jpg
194KB, 1440x800px
>>50297250
>>
>>50294914
I just wanna add my 2cents here. Love the Avowed playtest so far, catching up on the thread, and I would laugh my ass off while happily playing such a thing. Really excited for the other pacts, self pacts, and maybe with the whole Betrothed thing include the option for someone else to actually play the waifu?
>>
>>50297196
how are his ears not pointy with a smile that smug
>>
File: tumblr_ni8yoi6qLO1u55xnmo4_500.gif (544KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni8yoi6qLO1u55xnmo4_500.gif
544KB, 500x281px
>>50297335
Duo app betrothed and another player.
>>
File: 1337026210728.jpg (28KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1337026210728.jpg
28KB, 439x480px
>>50297355

Anon please.

PLEASE.
>>
>>50297345
Just because he's not an elf doesn't mean he's human, obviously.

Guy with the shut-in here. Babby's first splice, I'll let you guess which version of the character this is.
>>
>>50297387
clearly its the smug version
>>
>>50297345
Maybe he's an anime girl?
>>
File: AbsalomStation.jpg (188KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
AbsalomStation.jpg
188KB, 1440x800px
>>50297250
>>
>>50295910
Big cats love salt, like love the stuff soooo bad.
Humans are actually very salty, particularly when we sweat.
>>
>>50297387

Tiefling?

>>50297422

Most animals love salt, it's the same with deer. Humans are delicious.
>>
>>50297422
>humans are actually very salty, particularly when we sweat

or get mad
>>
>>50297250
>>50297272
>>50297334
>>50297407

Man, I hope Starfinder turns out okay.
>>
File: 1479100858090[1].jpg (49KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479100858090[1].jpg
49KB, 960x960px
>>50295599
Synthesist/Shadow Summoner Fetchling (turned tentacle monster with a Russian accent) who started a minor cult of The Shielding Dark and recruited/created witches with the shadow patron and had them all take the healing hexes to act as battlefield relief on his campaigns.
Was Neutral Practical/Pragmatic and did a whole lot of good humanitarian things, confused the hell outta the party.
>>
>>50297440
It looks great. Hopefully the conversion isn't too rough so I can play psionic classes like a jedi.
>>
>>50295910
Big kitty is suckling, its a behavior that some adult cats keep and they in particular love to go after ears or fingers to suckle on.
>>
8th level game with 1 mythic tier
Human (+2 Str +2Cha)
Sohei 1/Enlightened Pal 7
Str 20, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 20
Traits: Magical Knack, Fates's favored

Feats: Fey Foundling, Combat Reflexes, Power Attack, Martial Focus (Close), Cut from the Air, Mythic Combat Reflexes. At 9th I'll pick Smash from the Air

Guardian: Sudden Block, Retributive Reach

Relevant Equipment: Mithral Kikko

Yay or nay?
>>
>>50297430
Nope, the other one actually. Didn't want to try making the horn or doing the ears from scratch.
>>
>>50297695

You don't need horns or ears if you take Pass for Human, anon.
>>
>>50297407
WHERE IS THE GOD ROCK, CASANDALEE
>>
>>50297727

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS POWERING THE STATION, NERD?
>>
>>50297705
muh fiendish features tho.

If I'm going to pass for human, might as well do it in the most amusing way possible anyway. My only worry is whether or not I can combine Youkai with the spheres ART that makes the human form act as though it were the Transformation feat.
>>
I have a spheres question

Where can I find "Shape Blast"?

It's listed as a pre-req for the "Calamity" talent but it's not listed on the wiki or in any of the books.
>>
>>50297474
Psionic? Try Psychic!
>>
>>50297800

What's the difference?
>>
File: 1443208963942.jpg (3MB, 3188x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1443208963942.jpg
3MB, 3188x2500px
Right so I am given the option of making my own mage/cleric school by the DM and I'm sort of.... trying to figure out how to go about it and could use some pointers.
It's mostly a mage school with slightly religious overtones; dedicated to the god of magic Nethys. I want to divide the school into different factions, but I'm not sure what would be fitting. Like I could divide the school by Alignment; with Headmasters being some variation of Good, Neutral, and Evil. Or I could go by magical specialization, one master for each branch of magic. Or by elements.... Or by class and have three Masters again, one a Wizard, one a Witch and the other a Sorcerer.

Any ideas /tg/?
>>
>>50297848
Psionics=Internal Power
Psychic=External Power

Think Profesor Xavier vs those people who claim they can talk to dead relatives on TV.
>>
>>50297770
It's after Sculpt Blast. The one that lets you do cones/lines.

S'just a typo.

>>50297872
That's a bit of a biased comparison.
>>
>>50297474
>>50297800
A jedi is basically just a gifted blade soulknife with a crystal hilt item.
>>
>>50297881
>That's a bit of a biased comparison.
That's what they were going for.

PF Psychic/Occult magic is the "I see dead people type" magic. They just called it Psychic to get more hits.

It's a shame because Occult magic has more of a "actual magic" feel than any of the Divine/Arcane shit Paizo has shat out.
>>
>>50297905
>A jedi is basically just a gifted blade soulknife with a crystal hilt item.
A jedi isn't the one generating the Light Saber though.
>>
>>50297913
Just meant more in the 'xavier to a TV fraud' kinda way.
>>
>>50297930
That doesn't really make much of a difference. They're so integral to what a jedi "is" in most situations that they're basically a class feature.

A more spell-castery jedi would probably only take a small dip into soulknife and continue on as a psion.
>>
>>50297963
>That doesn't really make much of a difference
Yes it does.

If a Jedi gets the shit beaten out of him and thrown in a jail cell naked as the day he was born, can he still use his lightsaber?

A Soulknife can
>>
>>50297988
I appreciate your contrived situation, but in almost every *actual* situation where we've seen this happen in the movies or novels, captured Jedi in question have basically been bound hand and foot.

The only situation where it *didnt* happen was with the rancor, and that could have easily just been the player saying "I am smart enough to know that I can't win this fight in direct combat". Luke went in there with the intention to deceive so that he could get *everyone* out.
>>
>>50297988
>naked as the day he was born, can he still use his lightsaber?

Yes
>>
>>50298049
>>50297988
And when they did get out, they almost universally quickly regained a lightsaber - either by stealing the crystalline hilt representative, or being tossed one by a fellow jedi.
>>
>>50298049
This isn't about the fucking movies. This is about if a Jedi didn't have his fucking lightsaber could he use the lightsaber.

Because a Soulknife can always use their mindblade, and that's a situation that can come up in play. Getting checked for weapons, getting captured, someone stealing something, etc.
>>
>>50298137
>movie or novels
>THIS ISNT ABOUT THE MOVIES

Great refutation. In every piece of media, the 'soulknives' that are jedi are bound hand and foot when they're captured and as soon as they make their escapes they universally get their weapons back so fast it's of no consequence.

Your contrived scenario has no value because it is literally never shown to be true.
>>
>>50298199

>tfw we will never see a Jedi do some sick Force-augmented CQC
>>
>>50298199
Yes because books and movies are books and movies. They have set outcomes determined by the authors. They are not games.

Just because plot demands a jedi get their weapon back at just the right moment doesn't mean that it's an inherent part of being a jedi. It's cliche writing.

If a jedi doesn't have their weapon. And doesn't get their weapon, can they still use it?
It's a yes or no question.
>>
>>50298269
Its more "a basic knowledge check determines that this is their class feature, so lets bind them hand and foot". Once they escape from their bindings they have their class feature again, this is pretty universal.

So in short it's a distinction with no difference.
>>
>>50298311
> "a basic knowledge check determines that this is their class feature, so lets bind them hand and foot". Once they escape from their bindings they have their class feature again, this is pretty universal.
And if they don't get bound hand and foot they can still fight despite not having a weapon.

I'm sorry Pathfinder isn't a narrativisit system, and it's a pretty important distinction because soulknives can fight naked and unarmed while Jedi can't.

Why is this a hard concept. The lightsaber is not an "inherent" part of the Jedi. it's a weapon that they can be separated from. The weapon can be stolen, destroyed(and not immediately replaced), lost, etc. None of that is true for a Soulknife.
>>
>>50298344
>The lightsaber is not an "inherent" part of the Jedi. it's a weapon that they can be separated from.

Obi-Wan in the prequels tells Anakin to never lose his lightsaber because it "is his life."

The Jedi is nothing without a lightsaber.
>>
>>50298344
>pathfinder isn't a narrativist system

I hate to break this to you anon...
>>
>>50298366
It isn't.
>>50298361
>The Jedi is nothing without a lightsaber.
That doesn't mean they CAN'T be without their lighsaber. The fighter is nothing without his weapon either.

A Soulknife LITERALLY can not be parted with his weapon. A Jedi can, even if he really doesn't want to be.
>>
>>50298389
Poor, poor naive player.
>>
>>50298389
>A Jedi can, even if he really doesn't want to be.

Only in narrative. In function it isn't true, they are either only pretending to be unarmed, their psionic abilities are of more use at that moment, or they have their lightsaber back right as soon as its fighting time.

Some of the more mentally oriented jedi 'wont use their lightsaber' without their crystalline hilt, probably because they might not be able to get past damage reduction, but in practice they're never actually denied it to a point where it truly inconveniences them.
>>
>>50298366
>The supposed benefit for RP is +2 to a d20 roll when appropriate
>This makes pathfinder a narrativist game
>>
>>50298436
>Surely the GM never does anything to set up my character to help them out

>something like, making sure they're not without a weapon for an extended period of time.

>Like perhaps after they escape their cell their weapon isn't stored far away

makes you think.
>>
>>50298433
>In function it isn't true
Because Starwars isn't a fucking game. It's a series of stories(usually mvies) with a predetermined series of invents. Not being without his lighsaber isn't an inherent part of being a Jedi as much as "not able to be raped to death by a back of wookies" is. Just because we never see it happen doesn't make it impossible.

Soulknives are poor Jedi beyond any observation beyond "due lightbeams lmao", you can make up whatever poor fucking plot excuse you want for why they can always use their fucking lightsaber even when it logically would not make sense but at the end of the day you're just making excuses.
>>
>>50298436

I've found the benefit for RP is creating sideplots and new NPCs, which lead to extra experience and character-specific rewards.
>>
>>50298475
yeah dude, Pathfinder is just a game. There's no stories ever being told. Surely the GM doesn't set things up. Stuff just -happens-.
>>
>>50298471
>Surely the GM never does anything to set up my character to help them out
Yeah if they're a shit coddling GM maybe.

Besides that implies you need to FIND the weapon.

A soulknife can just use it. He doesn't need to find it. Because his weapon isn't a physical object.

Unlike a lighsaber.

Which is a actual object.
>>
>>50298475
You're pretty mad about being wrong aren't you?
>>
>>50298496
>a shit coddling GM

Yeah dude. I'm sure your GM never set your character up for cool moments

They just happened

The GM might as well be a soulless computer!
>>
>>50298511
You seem to be of the opinion that Pathfinder is a different game to what it is, one with a looser divide between a character's abilities and their equipment.

What about any non-jedi who uses a lightsaber? What about Disarms, or Sunders?
>>
File: 1441249676951.png (484KB, 574x516px) Image search: [Google]
1441249676951.png
484KB, 574x516px
>>50298489
>There's no stories ever being told. Surely the GM doesn't set things up. Stuff just -happens-.

Pathfinder has Radiant Quests?

Uh oh! You made the rightful creator of INFINITE QUESTS, Todd Howard, angry!
>>
>>50298559
Shadowrun vidya did it like 23 years ago.
>>
>>50298489
It's a game that uses mechanics(that are not predetermined) that can tell stories. Maybe you fail the diplomacy check for the guard to tell you where your equipment is. Shit happens.
>>50298500
How am i wrong.

A Jedi uses a weapon.

A light saber.

This an object. That must be on his person for him to use. It can be broken It can be stolen. It can be picked up and used by someone else.

A soul knife uses a mindblade.

A mind blade is manifested from the soul knifes mind. It does not exist when not in use. You can't hand it off to someone else(to my knowledge, that may be a blade skill). It can't be stolen, else it disappears.

This differences are pretty big. Please tell me where I'm screwing up.
>>
>>50298551
>What about any non-jedi who uses a lightsaber?
you mean people who get ahold of a http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/equipment/psionic-items/crystalline-focus-items

The DM simply says "yeah they can use it, but they only get the benefits of the +enhancement the hilt provides". Aka, the DM enforces rule 0 - things don't necessarily work strictly as the rules dictate, but instead how I think it would be cool to do so.

It's a compact between players and dms, sometimes both get to fudge.

>What about Disarms, or Sunders?

Like all those times when the jedi get their focus items broken, or they lose their hands? It's almost like they lost the battle and the DM chose to make some shit up because of the functions of HP.
>>
>>50298602
It's a high psionics game, you're trying to create an arbitrary distinction that has never been shown to be true, because "narrative vs mechanics".
>>
File: Golarion.jpg (99KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
Golarion.jpg
99KB, 500x371px
>>50298559

See that Worldwound?

You can close it!
>>
>>50298610
>The DM simply says "yeah they can use it, but they only get the benefits of the +enhancement the hilt provides"
Yeah the DM can say a lot of things. And at that point you're just voiding rules and bending over backwards.

It would make more sense to make your Jedi a Zealot that uses a sword fluffed as lighsaber or just use the tech item, because fuck it isn't that powerful anyway.

There's a pretty big difference between re-fluffing and straight up how shit works.
>Like all those times when the jedi get their focus items broken, or they lose their hands? I
And how the soulknife can still use their mindblade in these situations despite a Jedi not being able to?
>>
>>50298634
Except I'm not

A person who can use a weapon when he doesn't have a weapon is different from a person that can't.

How is this hard?

Am I being trolled or is /pfg/ this motherfucking obtuse?
>>
>>50298610
Everything you said there is houseruling.

Jedi are more likely like... I dunno, Psychic Warriors.
>>
>>50298653
It appears a bit of both, concentrated into a single anon.
>>
>>50298664
>Psychic Warriors.
This holy shit.

Can we also end the Aegis is ironman meme too?
>>
>>50298675

But Aegis is iron man.
>>
>>50298675
Yeah, Aegis isn't really that Ironman-ey.

But it's at least more iron man-ey than Soulknives are Jedi. It's not like a Jedi keeps twenty million lightsabers down his pants.
>>
>>50298681
You know what. Just go back through the convo. Replace Jedi with Stark and Soulknife with Aegis, and Lighsaber with Armor, and Crytsal focus hilt with pauldrons.
>>
>>50298653
>>50298646
Your biggest point of contention is "HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IN [CONTRIVED SCENARIO]" and the answer is because in [contrived scenario] the soulknife is either bound hand and foot and has no mobility of person, or they've decided they cannot outfight things, or that it's better to appear weak, or that they'd rather get through this with their psionic abilities.

Psionics and Soulknives (particularly gifted blades) are great ways to represent jedi, Quit fucking screaming about mechanics, your autism is obnoxious.

You're 100% trying to discard the player and the DM from your scenario's just to say you're right. If a player is so fucking outnumbered that they're captured and tossed in a cell, any decent dm will say "hey man, just wait a bit, I've got some cool stuff cooked up - you'll have a chance to escape and you'll know it when you see it" and a player would go "okay dm!"
>>
>>50298695
but later ironman suits literally punch their way through walls to get to tony and shit
>>
>>50298705
>the soulknife is either bound hand and foot and has no mobility of person, or they've decided they cannot outfight things, or that it's better to appear weak, or that they'd rather get through this with their psionic abilities.
And at any point in time they can still use their psionic abilities and fight with a mindlbade in situations a Jedi could not.

A Psychic Warrior using a refluffed sword or the actual tech item would be a much better representation of a Jedi than a Soulknife because you don't have to make excuses for why they aren't doing something that is 100-% in their power.
>>
File: 1382907477473.jpg (178KB, 483x516px) Image search: [Google]
1382907477473.jpg
178KB, 483x516px
>>50298689

>It's not like a Jedi keeps twenty million lightsabers down his pants

How about up his sleeves and on his knees?

And I'm not 100% sure, but I think that bit on the top of his head is one as well.
>>
>>50298716
And the Aegis suit does not. It just forms around them.
>>
>>50298705
Except there's a lot of situations where it doesn't work properly. Stop screaming about the narrative, your autism is obnoxious.

>>50298733
I think that might be one on the back of his head too?
>>
>>50298729
>And at any point in time they can still use their psionic abilities and fight with a mindlbade in situations a Jedi could not.

Unless they're fairly low level and need their focus item to beat DR
>>
>>50298763
Because DR is on everything, and no DR has a bypass.
>>
>>50298763
They're still using their mindblade. They're just not doing damage.

That's not the same thing as straight up not having it. They're fighting something. It's just not effective.
>>
I think PFG probably has better odds of having what I need than D&D 5e General.

I'm looking for a PDF copy of the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook to give to a player. I actually HAVE the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook... As a hardcopy. Does anyone have it as a PDF?
>>
>>50298774
Nah, they have the option to use it but they choose not to.
>>
>>50298783
Dude you can pretty much google any 3.5 book and find a PDF really easily.
>>
>>50298791
It's still an option they have available to them that the Jedi wouldn't have.

As opposed to a Psychic Warrior, where that wouldn't be an option either. Meaning that the Psychic Warrior does a better job at emulating the Jedi.
>>
>>50298738
i must have missed those scenes in the movie where tony's suit literally forms around him

oh wait it basically does that
>>
>>50298815
>that the jedi doesnt have *in narrative*
>>
File: kTUK1p5.png (7KB, 128x111px) Image search: [Google]
kTUK1p5.png
7KB, 128x111px
>>50297196
You aren't truly smug until you have a minismug.
>>
Hey PFG I need a ruling. I've never run Rakshasa before, and I've got a dungeon with some tonight.

Basically; They're shapechangers and will most likely spend all fight in shapeshift because they don't want to give up the secret just yet.

So if say, a Marai Rakshasa were in human form and did it's 7 snakebite attacks, what would that look like to the person being attacked? Does attacking drop the shapeshift? Or do they just not have those attacks?
>>
>>50298783

What, this thing? Not exactly hard to find.
>>
>>50298819
When he's literally naked and doesn't have anything on him?
>>
>>50298838
When you shape change you have the natural attacks of the form you're currently in. Unless something like Rage or Mutagen give you the attacks. You could just have them do it. Have their skin distend and writhe like there are snakes inside. However that's likely enough to constitute a knowledge check need to be made to try and identify. At a penalty however for lack of information.
>>
>>50298851
yes. Multiple times.
THAT SHIT FLIES THROUGH THE AIR TO GET TO HIM.
>>
>>50298869
So is there any write-ups or hints about what a Rakshasa would do to fight while keeping the fact that it's a Rakshasa secret?

Just act like a normal spellcaster?
>>
>>50298836
Shit man, I went and slapped my shit together in like, half an hour or so. I'll have to try to get the rest spliced at some point.
>>
>>50298920

Pretty much, yeah. If it wants you to think it's a normal humanoid, it'll probably fight like one.
>>
>>50298911
And an Astral Suit doesn't.
>>
File: Sivit.jpg (378KB, 672x755px) Image search: [Google]
Sivit.jpg
378KB, 672x755px
>>50298981
Does anyone know any fuckin' cool Rakshasa-style Vudrani-themed enemies I could throw in a dungeon with them?

PF has some kinda shitty theme-based searching resources.
>>
File: Lenore Greenscreen Edition.png (3KB, 128x112px) Image search: [Google]
Lenore Greenscreen Edition.png
3KB, 128x112px
>>50298954
Get some practice, you'll do fine.
>>
>>50298991
its effectively the same thing with different fluff you stupid fucking autist.
>>
>>50298991
>what is refluffing
>>
>>50299018
How does my astral suit evade several guards and break down a door?

Why isn't it doing all the fighting if it's so potent and can track me down so goddamn well?
>>
>>50299060
ectopic artisan.
>>
>>50299084
How am I manifesting an Astral Warrior several miles away.

Also Astral Warriors are weak as piss.
>>
>>50299096
alright you're too autistic to understand that 'essentially' is not 'LITERALLY THE SAME THING'

An aegis is ESSENTIALLY iron man. It is not LITERALLY IRON MAN. But you know what, it might as well be, because 9/10 times, IT IS IRON MAN.
>>
>>50299108
Except it's not.

It's more 3/10 and there's a passing resemblance in concept, but not really. Because they both make armor that's useful and stuff.
>>
While we're sorta on the topic, let me ask you lads a question,

What's the best example of a class being twisted into a concept it wasn't necessarily expected to be in a way that was both mechanically effective and thematically interesting you've ever seen?
>>
>>50299126
>one smart guy in this super armor is iron man
>another smart guy in super armor that does most of the same shit isn't because... It doesn't do 100% of the stuff

ayy
>>
>>50299151
Except the armor is technological, and can be separated from him, and requires materials and maintenance and can break down. etc, etc.

I guess Magus and Paladins are the same things because they both wear armor and cast spells.
>>
>>50299163
guys, take note

Autism is a serious disease

Please donate to cure it.
>>
>>50299178
>not calling an eagle a duck is autism.
>>
This conversation is retarded and you should all be ashamed.
>>
File: noir 4.jpg (26KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
noir 4.jpg
26KB, 600x300px
Is there a way to play an investigator with a gun (Or maybe crossbows) and not be shit?

Would I be better off tackling the Noir Detective aspect from the Gunslinger's Mysterious Stranger archetype?
>>
What is a good way to counter a smoke bomb? So far I'm thinking of some kind of wind enchantment.
>>
>>50299163
There isn't an Iron Man class, and a character that wears armor and casts spells could be represented by a paladin or a magus.
>>
>>50299192
It's either this or ERP shitposting.

Pick your poison. You're too much of a little bitch to find your own path.
>>
>>50299178
>Please donate to cure it.

Anon, you'd be surprised at how many people are quite vocally opposed to this sort of thing, especially people that in any other circumstance would be all for aborting the little bugger.

No seriously, I've had conversations with rabid pro-choice types that looked like they wanted to spit in my face when I mentioned people should have a right to terminate on the grounds of fetal development issues.
>>
>>50299189
>How can a grizzly and a brownbear and a kodiak all be represented by the same statblock
>>
>>50299206
>It's either this or ERP shitposting.

We haven't had the ERP shitposting for almost two full threads, the game proper has set up threads to discuss characters which aren't being used which probably took the urge to splurge off.
>>
>>50299223
I'm mostly being too frustrated by some mechanical shit with Gamagirly to erp post about it.
>>
>>50299220
There are more differences between Iron Man and the Aegis than a Grizzly Bear and Brown Bear.

That's my point.
>>
>Gamagirly
Is that a camel?
>>
>>50299240
except there aren't and nobody thinks it but you
>>
File: gamagirly.jpg (21KB, 236x351px) Image search: [Google]
gamagirly.jpg
21KB, 236x351px
>>50299245
no its a gamagirly
>>
>>50299248
Except there are.
>>
>>50299252
shhh

shh

go play minecraft.
>>
>>50299210
well if we killed all the autists 4chan would be dead
>>
>>50299257
>be wrong
>you're autistic.
>>
>>50299251
So she's just bigger?
>>
>>50299248
I have to agree with autism anon. The Aegis and Ironman share a passing resemblance so one can be likened to the other. But it falls apart when you want Asgis to do a lot of things Iron Man can do. Which is fine in my opinion that you can't exactly recreate iron man.
>>
>>50299272
>be autistic
>continue to be autistic
>literally can't stop being autistic

Yeah dude, you're right. you caught me.
>>
>>50299276

She's always the biggest girl in the room.
>>
>>50299276
Faster and stronger too!

She's the cute member of the RotJ crew!
>>
>>50299282
what can iron man do that Aegis can't.

Fly? Shoot energy blasts? It can do all those
>>
>>50299210
Well tbf, arguing inane shit over the internet probably isn't a sign of development issues or at least isn't grounds for death.
>>
>>50299299
i don't know

Weebs should be killed.
>>
>>50299284
At least you know you're an autistic moron who can only paint shit in retard broad strokes. I guess PF must be super fucking versatile for you.
>>
>>50299289
https://youtu.be/CbwQiA8pFiI
>>
>GM sends a PM saying NOT totally gut homebrew solution to an issue
>instead of shooting both knees, I have to shoot one knee and hobble a bit until I recover
>"recover" being "take a feat here, we'll kick the can down the road for the rest"

It's something, at least.
>>
>>50299289
I'm pretty sure that's all of them.
>>
>>50299289
NO SHE'S NOT SHE'S THE HEAD OF THE DISCIPLINARY COMITTEE
>>
>>50299299

I know, I was just making a tangential response about autism and "curing" it in general.

Ooh, that's another thing; curing it. I've had that conversation with people before; if there was a cure for autism that could be injected into a child before they were even born, would it be ethical to do so?

The number of "no, it is unethical"'s I got, especially from people who are usually quite liberal, was shocking! Like, the main argument I seemed to get was "you're denying them an aspect of who they are" to which I was just thinking, "No you silly head, they aren't even born yet, they don't got an aspect!" To which the usual response was butthurt and me paying for the lunch.
>>
>>50299293
Have multiple prepared suits, control suits remotely, Aegis suits aren't physical objects that can be found and stolen (something that happens to Iron Man frequently), a lot of the perception gadgets the Aegis can't do, the Aegis unfortunately does not have a AI connected (unless you can do something with psicrystals).
>>
>>50299325
I dunno, the creepy wizard mechanic dick sounds more creepy and autistic than cute.
>>
>>50299333
You can swap suits out a moment's notice, and ectopic artisan if you want to control them remotely. Yes they cannot be stolen but perception gadgets can be replicated with a few magic items

There is an archetype where you shove a psicrystal in your armor and it shoots lasers at shit for you so that might be close enough for an AI
>>
>>50299306

Grant Kirkhope is a treasure.
>>
>>50299293
Use technology

Not be dispelled by dismiss ectoplasm

Do significant damage with energy beams.

Not wink out in an AMF

Be mass produced.
>>
>>50299350
And that sounds great. It's very close and only really falls apart when examined closely. I'm glad that the psicrystals armor thing exists that's super cool.
>>
>>50299350
>, and ectopic artisan if you want to control them remotely.
They have to be in your immediate vicinity.
>Yes they cannot be stolen but perception gadgets can be replicated with a few magic items
Yes because Iron Man wouldn't be an Aegis. The closest approximation is a Wizard using construct armor.
>>
>>50299377
>>50299359

shut up you autistic retard
>>
>>50299251

Is she a member of the local Sczarni crime family? She could be a sister of Sandru Vhiski and beat people up with a metal baseball bat!
>>
>>50299382
Prove me wrong beyond just shitposting.
>>
>>50299387
>crime

TRIGGERED

THEY'RE BREAKING THE LAWS REEE
>>
>>50299387
Sandru hates Sczarni though.
>>
>>50299399

Hey, Sandru wants nothing to do with his brother's business, maybe Gamagirly's the same way!
>>
File: [Stack Overflow Intensifies].gif (2MB, 248x312px) Image search: [Google]
[Stack Overflow Intensifies].gif
2MB, 248x312px
>mfw character backstory thread for RotJR
>mfw only one character's been submitted

I need more.
>>
>>50299492
I'm scared it's shit.
>>
>>50299492
Hell, start talking in it. Post in the thread, comment on the one backstory that's there, post your own or your own vague ideas and get feedback. If everyone's just waiting for more posts before posting themselves no one'll post anything!
>>
>>50299413
Reese laws broken they have no discipline theres no ORDER
>>
File: fennec_fox_by_robbobert-d8kee3k.jpg (492KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
fennec_fox_by_robbobert-d8kee3k.jpg
492KB, 1000x664px
>>50299505

Maybe it's amazing. Can't really say which until you share it.
>>
>>50299544
I'm doubting myself, is this a picture or a drawing?
>>
>>50299579

It's a picture.

Fennec foxes are cute.
>>
>>50298798
I realized that as I was googling Drivethrurpg Stronghold Builder's Guidebook and said "waitaminute, what was that second search result?" and hit back.

>>50298840
Mrrrf. The one I found isn't searchable, but has good bookmarks. That one is searchable, but does not.

I'll fix this myself!
>>
File: 1476890680385.jpg (235KB, 1024x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1476890680385.jpg
235KB, 1024x1596px
sup, /pfg/
Please rate my homebrew.
Its called the Avatar.
A Divine Elemental Barbarian/Druid sort of hybrid class.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10dEgLazR1i9O9Cs0z-6Znw96ocJPu3CVGuEOkCEfqLw/edit

His main draw is his Avatar Form, which turns him into an elemental being, and his Wraths, which grants him abilities similar to rage powers while in his Avatar Form.

He's got a bit of an at-will blast power and a gimmick for having very few, very powerful evocation spells in his repertoire.

Please tell me what you think. I need feedback and suggestions.
>>
>>50299012

Ooooh. What is this attractive creature?
>>
>>50299508
>If everyone's just waiting for more posts before posting themselves no one'll post anything!

I'm going to be frank with you, senpai. I'd have posted my character's backstory already if I wasn't in the mother of all brain funks today.
>>
>>50299614
Looks like a Lamia.
>>
File: E0XVIS2.jpg (84KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
E0XVIS2.jpg
84KB, 300x400px
>>50299663
Lamia? Lamia are pic related, I thought.
>>
>>50299685
In Pathfinder, there's various kinds of Lamia. Snek lamia are the more powerful type.
>>
>>50299333
>Aegis suits aren't physical objects that can be found and stolen (something that happens to Iron Man frequently)

Wouldn't that just be represented by someone taking (or gaining temporary) levels in Aegis.
>>
>>50299614
judging from the picture, a sivit.
>>
>>50299733
>or gaining temporary) levels in Aegis.
I'm pretty sure that's not a thing.
>>
>>50299621
Fair enoguh, broman, I know that feeling; I'm just antsy 'cause I'm the one who posted it after a couple people said 'yeah go ahead', makes me wonder if it was a waste of time, y'know? but it's only been up like eight hours and I'm impatient at the best of times, so.
>>
>>50299780
sure it is

take one, retrain it away later
>>
>>50299851
Or you could just use construct armor.

You put it on. You take it off. Not extra cost.

Just like an Iron Man suit.

It's almost like it fits the concept better.
>>
>>50299860
Construct armor is utter shit.

t. guy who tried to figure out how to use it
>>
>>50299851
How the fuck is someone temporarily gaining a level in a specific class then losing it the simplest answer you can come up with for someone stealing a suit.
>>
>>50299860
>construct armor

good luck with that.

>>50299880
make a spell then.
>>
>>50299609
whoops. updated link here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10dEgLazR1i9O9Cs0z-6Znw96ocJPu3CVGuEOkCEfqLw/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50299880
They are literally taking levels in the same class that our [tony stark] is. Seems to be a passable answer.
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15KB, 560x407px
>>50299880
>How the fuck is someone temporarily gaining a level in a specific class then losing it the simplest answer you can come up with for someone stealing a suit.

They drink a special kind of alcohol, get really drunk, and start spontaneously manifesting Tony Stark powers?
>>
>>50299915
Yeah, and it's a fucking stupid idea. A guy doesn't get levels in something else just because he picked up a fucking sword.
>>
>>50299925
thats how it actually works tho
>>
Feats are hard.
>>
>>50300055
I'm hard :3
>>
>gamagirly can have +17 to intimidate at level 3

Is this what happiness feels like?
>>
New Thread
>>50300090
>>50300090
>>50300090
>>
>>50299929
Anon... that is literally how things *can* work. You can gain mythic ranks by touching an artifact, you can absolutely level up (even if it's only temporary) by 'picking up a sword' (or in this case 'stealing' the armor of ironman and choosing to use it yourself).
>>
File: Catfolk playing!.jpg (198KB, 700x843px) Image search: [Google]
Catfolk playing!.jpg
198KB, 700x843px
>>50299508
I'm still working on mine. Gotta make use of the whole time limit. It's like how on a test you gotta go back and check ALLLL your answers.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.