[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

A reminder to give into your innermost basic pleasures. Bottling them up and letting them boil over is unhealthy. Also, makes Slaanesh's job to corrupt much easier.
>>
File: Lewdness intensifies.gif (769KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lewdness intensifies.gif
769KB, 640x360px
>>50292964
NO!
NOT AGAIN!
>>
If Slaanesh ruled worlds are so pretty then I wanna turn heretic as well.
>>
Slaanesh is out of fashion. So tacky and gaudy. Ugh.
>>
>>50293211
That one only just got conquered. They haven't covered everything in chains, jizz and leather yet.
>>
>>50292964
Has Slaneesh been written out of 40k yet?
>>
File: Blastmaster Baby!.jpg (28KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
Blastmaster Baby!.jpg
28KB, 355x400px
>>50293223
>hating on perfection
Just for that, you get mop up cum duty once Slaanesh conquers your world.
>>
>>50293295
nope. slaanesh remains a corner of smut and fun in an otherwise entirely grimdark world.
>>
File: 1470223536433.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470223536433.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>50292964
"You were abasing yourself before the traitor," the Space Marine said.
Bellasun sank to his knees. Despite his terror, he gazed up into that terrible face.
The pitiless face of the true judge of Sendennis.
>>
>Slaanesh is all about cum and jizz lol

When will this meme die?
>>
File: 9V-1000x600.jpg (144KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
9V-1000x600.jpg
144KB, 620x372px
>>50292964
Are there ladyboys on Imperium Pleasure worlds?
>>
>>50296160
It's 40k. They can have anything out there.

They got your ladyboys. They got your boyladies. They got your catladies. They got your ladies with eight legs and seven vaganias. They got your Admech-approved Tentacalus Penetratus equipped with 12 individual mechadildrites, available in a variety of designs the user may choose from.

Anything.
>>
>>50295915
Its way more eye catching for them than him being mostly about perfection.
He is the god of OCD, having fun (harmful fun) and if i'm not mistaken, passion and love.
>>
>>50292964
The best pleasures come from higher emotions, not from a body, but from a soul.
Like, for example, looking at that golden sun, shining brightly and illuminating ancient structures. Beautiful, peaceful, meaningful. No filthy urges can ever truly compare, even if they blind my weak organic mind. The truth remains.
>>
>>50296543
>safety is pleasurable
The pleasure is dim, but you can't allow yourself more or you'll be hurt.
Don't worry, She'll always find a way to help.
>>
>>50296589
Except there is no safety with slaaneesh, its 0 to fuck you in 10 seconds flat, a god damn trainwreck that will kill you or leave you so numb that you'd make a plague marine wince.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.