[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this okay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>online PF campaign
>DM watched and approved our character sheets.
>I play half-orc sorcerer, other players are Dwarf paladin, Human wizard and another sorcerer, Kitsune.
>"you all start at the town square, overlooking the burning of Kitsune sorcerer at the stake..."
>kicks Kitsune player

The game lasted for two incredibly awkward sessions afterwards. To this day i'm not sure why our DM even approved of that character if he was going to kill him anyway.
>>
File: THUMBSUPANNON.jpg (208KB, 818x600px) Image search: [Google]
THUMBSUPANNON.jpg
208KB, 818x600px
>>50290839
>GM kicks a weeaboo special snowflake anime character.
>Was this OK?

Fuck yeah it was OK. Someone buy this GM a pizza with beer and pretzels, he earned it.
>>
>>50290839
Anon, this is MY post from a goddamn day-old thread.

Please stop using my posts for your weeb shitposting.

Or, i dunno, have some decency to wait before you shitpost.

t. half-orc sorcerer.
>>
The GM was a faggot and it's a good idea if you bail now.

This isn't because he banned the kitsune. It's his game, and he's welcome to say "I don't want this in the game." It's the fact that rather than be mature, and tell the player that he should roll something else, he went low and petty to make rocks fall and then boot the player.

You do not want petty, vindictive shits for GMs. And you're seeing it now with the sessions being awkward. Because you know that if you upset the GM, he's willing to just axe your character and kick you out.
>>
>>50290839
He had the right idea, but he did it wrong. He should have said "None of this stupid weebtrash in my game".
>>
>>50290839
IGNORE THREAD
SEE >>50290916

DELIBERATE SHITPOST
>>
>>50290892
>Waste your own and other people's time because I'm that much of a sperg

He sure showed them, anon
>>
>>50290839
Situation: Player begins to make character the GM doesn't want to allow.
Correct response: "Excuse me, I don't want that sort of character in the game, so if you wouldn't mind coming up with a different one."
Incorrect response: Let him finish the character, start the game, and then immediately kill his character and kick the player from the game.
Anybody who is not an autist should get this.
>>
File: HURR.jpg (62KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
HURR.jpg
62KB, 600x476px
>>50290892
This.

Was the GM a petty and vindictive dick? Yeah, probably. But it's still some 10/10 trolling to blow off some steam on a weaboo That Guy and his snowflake.
>>
>>50290839
>Was this okay?
>PF
No.
>>
>>50290892
>>50291972
How is it a snowflake character? Kitsunes are a player race, and sorcerors aren't exactly snowflake as a class.
>>
>>50293013
>Everythingthatswrongwithpathfinder.jpg
>>
>>50290966
this
It's not hard to just say no rather than be a prick about it. The GM clearly isn't mature enough for the position.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.