[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would a video game about the early life of Konrad Curze

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Konrad_Curze_sketch.jpg (670KB, 864x983px) Image search: [Google]
Konrad_Curze_sketch.jpg
670KB, 864x983px
What would a video game about the early life of Konrad Curze be like?

I'm imagining something like a hybrid of the Arkham series of Batman games, and an open-world survival game.
>>
>>50285876

So sneaking in the shadows dragging people away to eat them for justice?
>>
What was the name of that vidya where you played an Arabian Prince and you had some kind of dagger that could turn back time briefly? Sands of Time? You could parkour around, slash up your enemies and the time thing is a half decent mechanic for Curze's prescience
>>
Something like Dishonored. Only there'd be an emphasis on killing the person as sadistically as possible. Instead of sneaking around, killing the target, then sneaking out. You'd start by sneaking in, then letting the target see you.

After they ran around panicking, you'd follow from the shadows and brutally kill ANYONE who offered him shelter or aid. After a while no one would, so you start injuring him slowly as he ran around in fear and pain. When he's finally at his limit you murder him an a spectacularly gruesome way and display the corpse.
>>
>>50285876
>>50286070
This. Basically a stealth game were the points system is driven by shock-points. The longer you stay hidden vs how brutally you kill the person (with bonuses for people finding the body/seeing the murder) when the time is right.
>>
File: naughty_bears_ps3.jpg (213KB, 668x768px) Image search: [Google]
naughty_bears_ps3.jpg
213KB, 668x768px
>>50286105
>>
>>50286028
The series was Prince of Persia
>>
>>50285876
Manhunt or the Soul Reaver game where you played as Kain.
>>
>>50285876
Main issue being even if you get caught, a group of criminals poses no threat to a primarch, he could walk around naked through a mob of 30 and kill them all with very little effort
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.