[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ D&D Fifth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 47

File: tabaxi.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tabaxi.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>Latest News:
-New Unearthed Arcana: Bard Colleges: http://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/downloads/UA_Bard.pdf
-Volo's Guide to Monsters out in the trove!

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v3:
https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ

>Community DMs Guild trove
>Submit to [email protected], cleaning available!
https://mega.nz/#F!UA1BhCBS!Oul1nsYh15qJvCWOD2Wo9w

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>/tg/ character sheets
https://mega.nz/#F!x0UkRDQK!l-iAUnE46Aabih71s-10DQ

Last Session: >>50273628

Have you ever played a tabaxi, seen someone play a tabaxi, or used a tabaxi NPC?
What did the tabaxi look like? How catlike was the tabaxi? Do you have any plans to play tabaxi?
>>
File: orcface.jpg (14KB, 205x275px) Image search: [Google]
orcface.jpg
14KB, 205x275px
>>50281462
>>
If you attack with a magic weapon you aren't attuned to, does it still count as magical for overcoming damage resistance?
>>50281462
We once had someone play a catgirl. He was insufferable.
>>
>>50281525
I'm gonna say yes. The weapon is still magic you just can't use its benefits
>>
How do we fix the Remarkable Athlete feature from Champion fighter? It looks a bit underwhelming. I feel like it should add something similar to the 6th level Bear Totem.
>>
what are the conseus on swarms as animal companions? I want to know if it would be reasonable to ask my DM to let me have a swarm of crows(ravens) with my soon to be beast conclave kenku UA ranger.
>>
>>50281582
Mind-control all DMs into not being faggots when it comes to physical checks.
>>
>>50281585
I'd say no, since you only get one animal as a companion. Why not get one giant crow instead of a swarm?
>>
File: 1479314520721.jpg (18KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479314520721.jpg
18KB, 400x375px
>video and voice required

why would people do this
>>
>>50281582
Clarify that you can make an Athletics check to jump further than your maximum strength mod if you roll well.
>>
>>50281636
It filters out a lot of different kinds of social disorders. You don't want those kinds of people in your game.
>>
>>50281636
Voice I can see for quickness (and it lets you interrupt people to interrupt actions), but video is just dumb.
>>
>>50281582
You get +1 (levels 7 & 8) +2 (9 to 16) or +3 (17+) to initiative.
That's not so bad.

The problem is that champion is assumed to scale like EK and battlemaster do because more attacks = more chances to crit = champion's feature is better. But it isn't.

I suppose they could make it 'you gain half your proficiency modifier to any str, dex or con check or save' and thus allow it to be used on top of proficiency (and expertise if you want a really funky multiclass, can't be much worse than barbarogue).

Then again, that might be too difficult for champion players to understand.
>>
>>50281462
i can tell you that tabaxi are nothing like these chinese cartoons you keep posting
>>
So GMs of 5e, how much do you homebrew your campaigns?

Barely recognizable levels? Straight from the book?
>>
How do you make 4 elements monk not shit? They managed to fix beastmaster with a UA, will they do the same for 4e monk? .
>>
>>50281703
Which is probably for the best. Any fantasy race is going to appeal to *some* perverts, and I'd rather have silly cartoonish cat people who will mostly be played for laughs than animu waifubait that will make any player picking them suspect.
>>
>>50281703
>>50281765
Volos did tabaxi right with them being more animal than anime.
>>
>>50281765
You mean furry cat people.
>>
>>50281765
You mean furries right? They appeal to furries.
>>
>>50281800
I mean, I guess. I meant more along the lines of mechanics, races, classes, monsters being changed rather than a custom world or story.

I fucking never run premade campaigns. Half the fun of tabletop is making shit up.
>>
>>50281656
Video and voice tends to just attract faggots of a different kind.
>>
With all the dinosaurs added in VGM I'm tempted to run a campaign where the PC's become dinosaur hunters and travel the lands hunting down the dinosaurs from MM and VGM. Thoughts?
>>
>>50281748
By accepting you're a zippy punch guy that can cast a couple spells per short rest.
>>
posting again for attention:

I'm going to get the books printed tomorrow but I need a better DMG scan. Anyone have anything better than the 100MB one?

I've found a 800MB PHB and 900MB MM.
>>
>>50281867
personally, dope af
>>
>>50281748
There's a Way of the Four Elements Monk homebrew document that somebody made that adds a ton of options to the class while lowering the cost of everything (by like, 1? to a min of 1)
Gives the subtype a lot more options and less-bad, but it's quite an expansion for a single subtype. And I've no idea the balance.
>>
>>50281462
>>50281877
>>>50281847 (You)
>Just tried pasting a couple pages.
>The text recognition on the PHB is very very bad. It would require a TON of editing.. Doesn't seem worth the time.
>Going to the new thread btw.
Yeah. I expected as much. tried to copy snippets of class features onto a character sheet for convenience the other day, they were all mangled.

it would be very nice to have, I feel, but its definitely more than a simple copy paste job.
>>
>>50281680
You round up, so that's actually +2 (levels 7 to 14) or +3 (15 onwards). I like the idea of half proficiency on top of everything, even if already proficient. That would indeed make them remarkably athletic, even without expertise.
>>
>>50281745
sometimes lots, othertimes just standard table houserules.
>>
>>50281748
>>
>>50281748
You basically need to either lower the costs of all their spells, or give them more ki to work with. That's the main thing holding 4elements back compared to other monks.
>>
Two weapon fighting battle master is a bad idea isn't it
>>
>>50282077
Yes
>>
Inspired by the /pfg/ and OP's pic/question, what races would you consider "waifu based/fodder/sourcing" and are there any that you'd actually allow in your 5e games?

For example, kitsunes, catgirls, lamias/nagas, kobolds, gnolls and orcs all seem to have seen some level of vogue as "/tg/ waifus", from my experience.
>>
>>50282118
All races are waifu. Except human
>>
>>50281987
Oh, it's round up?

Honestly, the only thing it's really good for right now is initiative.

>>50282077
Two-weapon-fighting is best on classes that deal extra damage on every hit.
Fighters instead get a bunch of attacks but few extra effects added on, so they work best with GWM/Sharpshooter.

Bladesinger, rogue, paladin, Revised Ranger, Barbarian, Bladelock and others I've neglected to mention have better two-weapon-fighting synergy.
>>
>>50282118
we already did this last thread.

>dont get your players from tg.
>allow all of them.
>>
I want to say thank you to whoever posted the wolfu race last thread. Now I can magical realm all I want
>>
>>50282118
Never allow succubi or anime catgirls because only fucking weirdo waifufags would want to play such a thing.
Don't allow little girls either because then all of a sudden over half of your party is little girls that are being taken care of by the one player who chose to be an adult man.
If you give them an inch they'll take a mile.
>>
How many Medium creatures can fit on a Huge mount?
I'm playing a Druid, and once I'm able to wild shape into CR2, I can turn into a Giant Elk, which is Huge, and I'm wondering how much of the party I could reasonably carry.
>>
>>50282118
There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing kitsune.
>>
>>50282231
Look at this bara loving faggot.
>>
File: wrong.png (517KB, 553x579px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
517KB, 553x579px
>>50282266
>>
>>50282253
Enough that weight is probably the limiting factor and not volume.
>>
>>50282118
The pattern seems to be that it's anything that's "human with some animal bits".
>>
>>50282231
>If you give your players an inch they'll take a mile.
Truest thing ever said on /tg/
>>
>>50282231
>Never allow succubi or anime catgirls because only fucking weirdo waifufags would want to play such a thing.
Maybe I just want to have some fun occasionally? God damn, does everything have to be fucking serious?
>>
>>50282283
If that's the case, then a Giant Elk can carry 1140 lbs. worth of party members.
Sounds like I have a new method for getting the melee in faster!
>>
>>50282231
Do you allow little dogboys?
>>
>>50282266
There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing any cute race. The only people who disagree are people who get upset that nobody took their gritty sword and sorcery campaign seriously enough.
>>
File: enhanced-25053-1457541150-5.jpg (111KB, 625x781px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-25053-1457541150-5.jpg
111KB, 625x781px
The BBEG in my campaign is coming next session, if things go as straight forward as I assume they will.

Do you guys usually use templates / character sheets for your BBEGs or just create them from scratch?

I've played DnD a long time but this is my first go at GMing so I'm a little lost.
>>
>>50282380
>>50282275
>>
>>50282231
>being taken care of by the one player who chose to be an adult man

Being this player and playing the dad character is my fetish
>>
>>50282397
Gay.
>>
>>50282231
>If you give them an inch they'll take a mile.
Stop playing with assholes and/or try to have an adult conversation with your assholes and kick them out if they keep acting according to their nature
>>
>>50282379
>boy
>posts a girl
disgusting
>>
>>50282444
If they could communicate like rational human beings, they wouldn't put down blanket bans in the first place.
>>
File: XYDfa6V.jpg (245KB, 1291x443px) Image search: [Google]
XYDfa6V.jpg
245KB, 1291x443px
>>50282118
Elves are the only waifu pick in 5e so far. Tabaxi catgirls don't count because those fags are just using it as cover to keep pushing for kawaii anime catgirls.

Ban elves because they're a smut race for perverts.
>>
>>50282231
But my friend(female) likes to play catgirls. Is it still creepy if it's a girl?

She also wanted to play a Gothic lolita one time for a Gothic horror campaign.
>>
>>50282394
I'd suggest using a character sheet, so as to note things such as character flaws and bonds and such, along with a strong definition of what they're good and bad at/their skills.

I wouldn't recommend making them using the PHB.

Honestly, isn't the page in the DMG about creating BBEGs not enough? There's one about evil NPCs, I believe, and 'main villain' such stuff.
>>
I've forgot what was in the room and fucked up the encounter in our last game. What should have been a "hostage/bargain situation" turned into a "roll dice until one side dies".

How do I fix this?
>>
>>50282482
Yeah, the DMG pages are generally enough, I was just seeing if anybody here had alternative or creative methods of going about it.
>>
>>50282513
You do you, because you won't be showing your players the stuff, probably.
>>
>>50281462
>Have you ever played a tabaxi, seen someone play a tabaxi, or used a tabaxi NPC?
>What did the tabaxi look like? How catlike was the tabaxi? Do you have any plans to play tabaxi?

No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
>>
>>50281748
I mean you get flight, hold person and stone skin without putting a burden on your casters AND without material components.
its not really that bad desu.
>>
File: 1399574254936.jpg (13KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1399574254936.jpg
13KB, 375x360px
How do you handle players who want to multiclass /tg/ DMs? I have a player who wants to multiclass into fighter as a sixth level ranger. He wants to continue as a ranged character and play as the Matt Mercer Gunslinger class, which seems fine to me, since he will still stay as a ranged character. My problem lies in that the he doesn't have a reason to do so, that makes sense in the game world. Yes, there is a friendly fighter on the team, but how should I handle them training, how long should it take and whatever else there might be? I just have a hard time making sense of it.
>>
>>50282655
Fighter is "general" enough that you don't need much RP justification for the multiclass, he's just focusing on his martial training over magical for a while. The harder part is how he suddenly has the ability to make guns, unless crafting has been part of his character before.
>>
>>50282655
Ranger multiclassing into fighter is easy to justify. Just say that he's focusing on his more martial training for a while rather than spells. He's spending more time sparring or practicing archery rather than meditating.
>>
>>50282655
Just let him gain a level as a Fighter, per the rules. Justify it retrospectively as him having been watching the Fighter work and having trained with him a little, until now after whatever event gave him the level up it's all clicked for him and he's learned to have a Fighting Style, a Second Wind and one larger hit dice.
>>
>>50282655
Well are guns a normal thing in your setting?

has the character ever used one or expressed interest in one before

if he's just swapping over without any reason it's kinda lame but whatev, not going to break anything
>>
>>50282494
:(
>>
File: barbarian1.jpg (83KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
barbarian1.jpg
83KB, 500x669px
Asked last thread, but didn't get an answer. Is there any alternate archetype or full class build that works to emulate the feel of the Warden from 4e?

I initially looked at the Oath of Ancients Paladin, and that feels a lot more 'chivalric Green Knight' than 'facebeater mini-druid.' I checked out the DM's Guild offerings - there's 4 versions up on there and only one seems workable - it's what I'm using now but I'm wondering if there's been any other stabs at it.
>>
>>50282825
uh ranger?

multi-classed druid fighter? druid ranger? ranger fighter?
>>
>>50282825
I would actually suggest the Storm Barbarian from one of the recent Unearthed Arcanas. You can have lightningbolts shooting off of you while raging or be a living blizzard.

Might be good to go for Druid or Ranger to get a bit of spellcasting, maybe magic initiate for a couple cantrips.

It's hard to get the feel of some of those defender classes quite right.
>>
My friend's running a short campaign tomorrow and I'm playing a wood elf ranger

such a standard class/race combo, how would you guys RP it

I was planning on just being a jumpy as fuck veteran, always getting down on the ground to feel the ground and shit, eating moss and slinking off to scout ahead all the time
>>
I haven't really been satisfied with any homebrew rules I've seen for running a seafaring campaign so I was considering creating my own.

Would anyone be interested in a homebrew write up for running a hex based crawler for a sea campaign? I want to make it more mission based, with rules for different ship sizes, cargo allowances, carrying supplies, hiring crews, and just general voyage planning. There would also be rules for weather, travel and exploring, reputation, and ship to ship combat. Maybe more stuff too.

I have most of it all planned out in my head, with some numbers needing a bit of balancing possibly, I just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in my typing it all out and making it available, and if so anyone know the best way to do so? Would just a google docs converted to a pdf work ok? Anyone have any other sea campaign homebrews they use that I can take a peek at for rules inspiration?
>>
>>50282892
>Storm Barbarian
>Not the Ancestors
While Storm Herald might feel more like a warden, the Ancestral Guardian works much, much better in the gameplay feel of the Warden
>>
Did you guys ever had to retcon? I got myself stuck in a shitty place last session. Was wondering how I could solve it.

Forgot the hostage in the room and just played a classic fight-till-death encounter.
>>
What are the additional races in Volo's and how good are they?
>>
>>50283092
They died(Give your mage some screen time)

They escaped(Go find them)

etc etc. Just think of something a little extra that's believable.
>>
>>50282394
My advice is to take inspiration from the published adventures. They have a lot of interesting villain NPCs with with cool features. Like Rezmir, with Legendary Actions to create darkness and blindsight to see through it, on top of having a really cool sentient sword. The other adventures certainly also have interesting BBEGs.
>>
>>50282861
Ranger has a particular TWF/Bow theme going for it that isn't what I'm after, plus the hunter/beastmaster things aren't what I'm after.

I almost went Druid/Eldritch Knight, but MAD was pretty heavy and all the EK spells are blasty wizard spells, not nature themed.

>>50282892
Yeah, I spotted that Storm Barbarian after we had done the first session and I'd already picked up the DM's Guild Wardens. I made a storm themed Warden so it would have fit well enough.

I'm currently using this guy's take on it: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/172513/Warden-Class
>>
>>50283092
Retconning is something you should really avoid. Don't even let the players know you messed up (though you probably have, goofball).

There are many ways things may have played out differently if you have any sense of creativity, but if you want advice on specific things that might have happened you'd need to be more specific on the details.
>>
>>50282655
The ranger has developed some deadly new gunfighting techniques that he's ready to test in battle. Fighter? What's a Fighter?
>>
File: 1356635605729.png (770KB, 640x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1356635605729.png
770KB, 640x1416px
>>50282655
>Autism: The Postening
>>
>>50283173
>Ranger has a particular TWF/Bow theme going for it

No? You could be a greatsword using ranger just the same or a polearm ranger or a shield and spear ranger etc
>>
>>50283242
Rangers don't get the same full list of fighting styles that Fighter does if I recall. I think at best they could go Sword & Board with Dueling, but you'd probably want Protection more for a Warden.
>>
/pfg/ yifffags pls leave
>>
I'm not seeing a 3.5 or a d20 thread, so this is as good a place as any to ask I guess.
Does anyone have any of the old Warcraft RPG books? Specifically the d20 ones, before it became World of Warcraft RPG.

I don't think there should be huge differences, but I figured I'd see if I can find it, for completeness's sake.
>>
>>50283173
Have a Barbarian EK.
>>
>>50283195
Running LMoP. PCs went to the Cragmaw Castle, found the secret entrance. And by chance just entered the room with the dwarf, Bugbear king, doppelgänger and a wolf.

I forgot about the dwarf and just played a whatever encounter where they fought until one side lost. They were going to capture the "drow" but decided not to when they realised it was a doppelgänger. Killed the King very easily.

They searched the room, looted it (I forgot about the map as well), tried taking a short rest but some Hobgoblins dropped by to investigate after hearing a lot of sounds. And that's where I stopped the game.

They thought the doppelgänger was Black Spider. They didn't know who the Bugbear was.
>>
>>50281748
Halve all ki costs, rounded up. You get one more discipline at third level. Water Whip goes back to being a bonus action. Fangs of the Fire Snake is 1 ki point for +5 ft reach and +1d4 fire damage on all unarmed attacks until the end of your turn.

Should make it serviceable and competitive with Open Hand.
>>
>>50283280
Yes, I've got all of the WC RPG and WoW RPG books, both GoogleDrive and HD. Probably the only way I can trick myself into playing 3.5, and definitely some of my best memories of playing DND with friends.
>>
>>50283122
Complete list of races is:
* Goliath (reprint)
* Aasimar
* Kenku
* Lizardfolk
* Triton
* Tabaxi
* Firbolg
* Goblin
* Hobgoblin
* Bugbear
* Kobold
* Orc
* Yuan-ti Pureblood

As for how good they are, they range from suck to stupidly powerful. Some of the highlights:

Yuan-Ti get Magic Resistance, Poison Immunity and a bundle of spell-like abilities.

Bugbears get Str and Dex bonuses, +5ft to reach, and what amounts to a free Backstab attack on the first round of combat if they can get in by surprise.

Hobgoblins get Con and Int boosts, free proficiency with light armor and 2 melee weapons, and the ability to reroll a failed attack, ability score check, or saving throw with a bonus equal to the number of friendlies they can see (max +5).

Kobolds get +2 Dex, -2 Str, are Small, have Sunlight Sensitivity, get Advantage to combat if within 5 feet of an ally, and can "Grovel" once per encounter to force combat disadvantage on all enemies within 10 feet.

Orcs are basically half-orcs with -2 Int and swapping the beefy crit damage and avoid death racial traits with... Powerful Build (+1 size for hauling loads) and Aggressive (can spend a bonus action to move full speed towards an enemy).
>>
>>50283173
>that warden
Well, the creator of it managed to avoid the big fuck-up that I've seen many people do when they misunderstand how the spellcasting feature works.

My only concern is they've just created a class that works MUCH better with dex (22 base AC with 20 dex and 20 con, it's literally a direct upgrade of barbarian's unarmoured defence) and expected people to go strength.
However, I only got to look at the first few pages so I don't know whether or not that's true or not.

I'm too lazy to work out how to pay or not pay to go and judge it like the bastard I am.

>saving throws: constitution, wisdom

Disregard that, it's shit.
>>
>>50283311
All of them? Think you can share? Don't have too much to offer "in return"...

I did play a wrestler monk today, it was pretty fun. 5e though.
>>
>>50282448

That's a boy, and Danganronpa the animation is garbage
>>
Do Tabaxi have barbed penis as a racial trait?
>>
>>50281867
itd get dry quick. i did an island focused on dinosaurs and it was fun but the thrill only lasts so long
>>
>>50283293
have the dwarf stowed somewhere in the room or maybe even fed to the owlbear depends if you want him dead or alive
>>
File: 1479286355254.jpg (36KB, 311x445px) Image search: [Google]
1479286355254.jpg
36KB, 311x445px
>playing a campaign friend is DMing
>major eastern kingdom
>probably the biggest overall
>place is hyper racist against elves
>treated as second class citizens or slaves
>King is some human faggot
>find out someone is a puppeteer in the government
>couple sessions of intrigue and breaking into buildings
>probably a few weeks of playing later
>hit the jackpot
>discover kingdom is run by an elite, hidden group with an alternative agenda
>its run by Drows
>fucking Drows are the illuminati high-jews with an elf eugenics program

any campaigns you've been a part of take any weird turns lately?
>>
>>50283337
Eh, sure.

>https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Xi01JFlDWQYWU2Y2VjZjEtOGRhNi00NTk2LTk2ZGEtMDMyZTgyNzBlNGI1
>>
File: Ice Cauldron.jpg (33KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Ice Cauldron.jpg
33KB, 375x523px
>>50283395
Nice, that's dope, thanks a lot.

any more stuff would be appreciated, but no worries, that's the main one he/I was looking for
>>
>>50283387
I'm going with the owlbear I think. Thanks.

The doppelgänger arrived and talked to the King. They fed the dwarf to the owl bear. Left the map on him since the monster would eat it as well. PCs will find the map but it won't be readable.

That leaves only 1 NPC with the cave location but I might make something up. Nice.

I was thinking adding a Bugbear Chief in the Hobgoblin barracks to represent the King (again).

They'll steamroll the goblins, I want at least 1 challenging battle if possible.
>>
Hey guys, gonna play around and write up a 3 class archetypes.

I'll take requests.
>>
>>50283481
>I'll take requests.
Here's a request: Don't.
>>
>>50283481
Wrestler.
>>
>>50283503
I'm going to homebrew subclasses and no amount of logic is going to stop me.
>>
>>50283481
Thaneborn Barbarian
>>
>>50283371
Yes. You can also fuck lizardfolk cloaca and call it a boipussy. Try reading the fucking book before asking such dumb questions.
>>
>>50283549
>Thaneborn
I would, but there's already a decent homebrew of that.

https://wayfarersguild.blogspot.com/2016/05/barbarian-path-of-thaneborn-v2.html
>>
>>50283474
No problem.
>https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Xi01JFlDWQNTljNTZiMWYtYWU0Mi00M2JmLWIyOGQtMTJiMDY5NzcxZjM2
>>
>>50283122
They're bad in the sense that they're poorly designed. Some are also bad in the sense that they're awful, while others are bested strong.

The only good things to come of it are the Bugbearmont stuff and kobolds being pretty well-designed, despite them having a stat penalty that went against a lot of the original design behind races. I remember plenty of homebrew in this thread getting criticism for giving races attribute penalties.

>Hobgoblins make better Wizards than any martial class because the designers of VGM thought Intelligence, an attribute with no bearing on any strategy abilities, was the best way to represent tactical genius
>Orcs are Half-Orcs except worse
>>
>>50282329
If the Dm doesn't want you to play le epic charisma check to fuck so funni xd or awesome le cool sneeky catgirls just like in my anime then you should accept you fucking whiny bitch, talk to your dm about the tone of the campaign and if he's not willing to change it and you're not willing to change your character then leave.
>>
>>50283481
>Domain of Winter
>Tradition of Gun Kata
>School of Anthropomancy
>>
To Turkbro, have you looked at Book Depository?
They're generally pretty competitive and you don't see to pay shipping.
>>
File: snek.jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
6KB, 299x169px
>>50283708
>DMing a campaign
>friend wants to join
>he REALLY wants to be a bear
>"no, you can't be a bear, but you can be a druid"
>wants to be a rogue bear

i dont get it sometimes, man
>>
Alright anon, I'm running a DnD game soon, and i have the PHB, but I wanted to ask about the Unearthed Arcana? Are they good, are they shit? We haven't made characters yet, I wanted to know if they're good options to offer my players or if the PHB is just fine
>>
To the /pfg/ guy, all oracles must choose a curse, will you similarly have a curse in 5e or nah?
>>
Anyone have experience in homebrewing a modern-ish world?

I'm thinking one with tons of Vampires and some "monster of the week" creatures? Like, literally, Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG.
>>
>>50283717
yes please
>>
>>50283759
Yeah sir bearington is fun for a light hearted campaign but if you come to the table for a lord of the rings and want to play like a discworld then that's not the DM's fault.
>>
>>50283764
there are some good, there are some shit.
>>
>>50283771
Watching with interest.
Would like stats for modern equipment and classes.
>>
File: 3lAabKN.jpg (61KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
3lAabKN.jpg
61KB, 500x667px
>>50283655
tack så mycket!
>>
>>50283764
Some of it, like the new ranger (as long as you dont let it MC), are fantastic.

Some of it, like the Artificer or theurgy wizard , are awful.

But even some printed things are terrible, like the aarakocra. Just give any non-core content a good look over. Don't be afraid to say, "nah senpai".
>>
>>50282329
If the only way you can have fun is by playing fetish bait, join a fatal group.
>>
>>50283823
>(as long as you dont let it MC)
What's the problem with it MCing?
>>
>>50283871
the beast scales by character level
>>
>>50283871
Some people think erroneously that advantage on initiative checks is the greatest thing ever and front loads the class worse than warlock.
>>
>My character is training super hard at any spare moment
>Push-ups, sit-ups, squats, running, swiming, climbing, etc
>Lazy ass barb does nothing but drinking, eating and if lucky fucking in his spare time
>Gets the same ASIs as I do
Fucking unfair, man

>>50282577
When you get those the game finished 2 levels ago. Also stoneskin is shit because at the same level BASIC monk gets a better feature than that
>>
>>50283478
some other things to consider:
sister garaele isn't statted up but she might be able to cast speak with dead for the party to talk with the dead dwarf to get the cave's location. can have her do it as a reward for her quest or some good persuading

if you're customising the encounters, just make sure the numbers don't go awry but i think most of the castle encounters are already fairly easy
>>
>>50281636
i cant imagine why i would do an online game any other way. tried pbp and chat room and absolutely hate them.

voice is an issue of practicality, video i expect is to have an experience closer to actual tabletop.

so i can see voice at a bare minimum, and video would certainly be a big plus.

but, for me, it would be to game with real life friends on the other side of the coubtry, not random strangers.

with random strangers video seems less worth the effort
>>
I want to play heavy armor barbarian
>>
File: Madcrafter of Thoon.png (100KB, 464x906px) Image search: [Google]
Madcrafter of Thoon.png
100KB, 464x906px
I statted the Thoon creatures from Monster Manual V for 5th edition. Part of an ongoing project to convert my favorite 3.5 monsters to 5e and use them to inflict shock and awe on newbies who don't expect '""homebrew""" monsters.

Need help balancing them, though.

1/?
>>
File: Scyther of Thoon.png (52KB, 464x768px) Image search: [Google]
Scyther of Thoon.png
52KB, 464x768px
2/?
>>
>>50283909
>Character spends all his time training, despite probably fighting for his life twice daily, 24/7
>One character does the smart thing, relaxes, eats a high caloric diet to ensure muscle growth, sienna his time boosting testosterone through sex, while also fighting twice daily for his life
>The first character gets the same gains as the second, despite humanoid physiology and psychology demanding he be Auschwitz marathon runner mode, and near suicidal.

Dnd is unrealistic, but it's unrealistic in your favor.
>>
>>50283894
Can that really be considered a strength when the devs even confirmed it wasn't RAI?
Written in pencil and all that. It's errata as official as the UA is.
>>
File: Stormcloud of Thoon.png (72KB, 464x768px) Image search: [Google]
Stormcloud of Thoon.png
72KB, 464x768px
3/?
>>
>>50282380
>gritty sword and sorcery
>d&d.
pfft. thats funny.

its medieval everyone-is-x-men with spells.

but that doesnt mean we want a cutesy waifu animu joke character.
>>
>>50283955
Hmm I could do that I guess. I statted her as an Acolyte from the books. Gave her some heals and Identify.

They did her quest some time ago but if they try talking, I'll keep that in mind. Good suggestion.
>>
>>50283894
So if the ranger doesn't pick Beast Conclave, there's no issue?

>>50283896
Hm Natural Explorer does seem to be pretty good, but I wouldn't ban it.
Favored Enemy would be a good easy way to get like +2 damage to all humanoids though, which I bet like fighters may enjoy?
>>
File: 1479254881426.png (136KB, 331x299px) Image search: [Google]
1479254881426.png
136KB, 331x299px
>>50283972
Thoon is and always was cool. What did you use for conversion?
>>
File: Thoon Hulk.png (69KB, 464x768px) Image search: [Google]
Thoon Hulk.png
69KB, 464x768px
4/?
>>
>>50283993
Tell that to the min-maxing munckin scum that will throw a tantrum because you aren't following officially released material.
>>
>>50282329
dont try to shoehorn your lighthearted fuzzy animu characters into my black and grey murderhobos game.

if you want a lighthearted animu campaign, then run one.
>>
>>50283242
Rangers don't get sword and board, or two handed weapon styles. If you make a warden using ranger as a base you can only pick Defense or you are wasting your fighting style.

>>50283289
That's interesting. Had I had that in hand at character creation I would be choosing between that and the Storm Barbarian.

>>50283335
>My only concern is they've just created a class that works MUCH better with dex (22 base AC with 20 dex and 20 con, it's literally a direct upgrade of barbarian's unarmoured defence) and expected people to go strength.
>20 Dex and 20 Con

Do people actually get multiple stats to 20 in actual play?

Dex/Wis with a Finesse weapon as a focus looks like it'd be good with the half of the archetypes that key off Wis, and you just need to throw a non-shit stat into Con for the bonus AC. Con is a trap with this class since there's only one ability that keys off of it. You'd have to splash on Weapon Master though, or be stuck using daggers.
>>
I'm trying to create a campaign that starts off on a small scale, but leads into a big conspiracy involving elaborate dungeons, wealth beyond measure, and an ancient evil.

You guys got any good ideas lying about for that?
>>
File: 1479407398438.gif (66KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1479407398438.gif
66KB, 800x1028px
How do I make Lobster-Weapon Fighter?
>>
>>50284014
UA isn't officially released material. If they complain, they don't get to play with the nice toy at all. If they're unreasonable, they're clearly not my friend, and I only DM for my friends.
>>
>>50282466
>the scoiatael present you with fifty human heads, taken from the local human village that would not stop invading the neighboring elven lands and stealing lumber and game, despite being warned.
>>
>>50284040
Lmaoooiiio muh references!!!!!
>>
File: Thoon Soldier.png (116KB, 464x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Thoon Soldier.png
116KB, 464x1092px
5/5

Also I will be bookmarking my posts so as long as the thread isn't archived you can post and I will see it eventually, so don't think that I'm MIA or something, your critique WILL be seen. And I will appreciate anything you do. I'm DMing 5e at the moment but I am still working on thoroughly understanding the system, they have only played up to level 3 so far.

>>50284007
Used the same number of hit dice, and the same ability scores where I could get away with it. A 25 in 5e is different from a 25 in 3.5 but I said fuck it and used them anyways. For non-abilities from construct I just made up shit. Straight-up copypasted mind blast from the 5e Mind Flayer. I also said fuck it to the Aspect of the Ravenous Horde for the Thoon Soldier because Spring Attack is no longer a thing and honestly four aspects are enough.

Planning to do tirbanas and ushemoi next. The 5e Monster Manual is my favorite supp next to Elder Evils, Fiend Folio, and Epic Level Handbook. I'm going to convert a ton of shit if I can.

I think this is the program I'm using: http://thegeniusinc.com/dd-monster-maker-download/
>>
>>50284031
if its official material 20 is a pipe dream. If its homebrew, then sorry. 5e gets bad after around level 15/16/17
>>
>>50282513
angry gm has some niftymechanical ideas for boss fights.
>>
>>50282494
roll with it.

as for how to address it, you have not provided enough information for us to give you advice
>>
>>50283990
>despite probably fighting for his life twice daily, 24/7
Except we don't, we have like 2 combats per week.
>>
>>50284047
I like this style of DMing, reasonable is so much better than "BOOK SAYS SO"

I played a one-off wrestler Monk today (not a Barbarian), and just being reasonable paid off so much. "I made a Monk, but can I have the Barbarian's Dex+Con AC?" "Got a justification?" "Yeah I figure he's generally a tough dude, and he's been wrasslin for quite some time so he can shrug off stuff that would be a scratch for someone else" "Yeah sure, go ahead"

I presume that the Paladin will be bitching, just like he bitched that the newbie, whose RP is great and is really putting a lot into playing, got the big shiny magic -and sentient- scythe (they'd also gotten a +1 armor which he kept)
>>
>>50284074
>theangrygm
>>
>>50283972
>>50283979
>>50283994
what's the context of these?
>>
File: 1479412263860.png (649KB, 920x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1479412263860.png
649KB, 920x1150px
>>
>>50282655
classes are simply a loose collection of themed mechanics and have no inherent roleplaying connotations attached to them.

for example, a fighter/cleric is just as believable a warrior priest as a paladin is.
>>
>>50281462
Has anyone found a way to copy/paste the large lair maps in Volo's?

Specifically I really wanna use the Beholder one in my game, but when I copy the map it pastes as a big (largely black) mess.
>>
>>50282513
Phased bosses, or you're doing it weaksauce.
>>
>>50284083
details here >>50283478
>>
>>50284119
This is a tabaxi.
>>
>>50284124
You just take a snapshot in Adobe, pringus.
>>
>>50284083
shit. details here >>50283293
ignore the other
>>
File: 1479419603635.jpg (73KB, 709x977px) Image search: [Google]
1479419603635.jpg
73KB, 709x977px
I'll be reimagining tritons to have them look like pic related.
>>
>>50284161
ok
>>
>>50284040
use that green thumb fighter archetype posted around here
>>
How do my player sell shit in curse of strahd? I know that the venders sell only shitty gear for like five times the price or whatever but I'm assuming they don't buy a ticket the same exchange rate? Do they even buy?
>>
>>50284124
On this note: if any anon here has the Roll20 version and is willing to share the maps, it would be very appreciated. If you don't know you can get help from the Discord, there's a short guide there for doing that.
>>
>>50284022
Don't be so mad
>>
File: 1479422657685.jpg (251KB, 850x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1479422657685.jpg
251KB, 850x1355px
>>50284119
>>50284135
Nah, tabaxi should look like pic related.
>>
>>50284180
Buy at* fuck auto correct
>>
File: 1462921378169.png (363KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1462921378169.png
363KB, 607x608px
>>50284130
He is sort of like a Death Knight/Lich. So his first phase can be just him, second phase is him with skelingtons and undead.

But what is the 3rd phase, anon? What is his final form?
>>
File: 1461980314313.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461980314313.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>50284135
No, it's a kitsune.
Magical realm bullshit where you squirrel away and try to rewrite the books for your fetishes are trash.
Wear it proudly. Write a character you'd fuck, draw a character you'd fuck, and when someone asks you about it say "Yeah, of course. Why do you think they're this way?"
But you gotta be faithful to your waifu/husbando, and if the other players/DM get annoyed because the only character traits you can think of for an optimal sexpot are "sexy" and "cool"? You've just got irredeemably shit taste.
>>
>>50284180
Sell for normal price (half market value), buy at higher price. And since there's all of two general stores in the entire land they have to put put up with it or turn full murderhobo.
>>
>>50284107
has an excellent series of articles on boss monsters what of it?

you could always add another room with the dwarf and any other important atuff you missed.

just redesign some other less important room.
>>
>>50284205
I just want to look at good-looking stuff, not the aberrant illustrations we get.
>>
>>50282111
>>50282468
It just confirms stereotypes.
>>
>>50284204
First phase skeltals, second phase him, with one skeltal-break, third phase is shit going down, skeltals coming to you for a time limit.
>>
>>50284228
The tabaxi illustration is fantastic. Yeah, I don't want to fuck it either, but you don't need EVERYTHING in a setting to be fuckable, especially from the Monster book.
>>
>>50284221
meant to quote
>>50284154
>>
>>50284210
All right, thanks. Do you think I should impose some sort of sell limit considering the vendors are probably poor as fuck and don't have much interest in ivory hair brushes?
>>
>>50284243
It's useless, anon. Now that they're here, they're going to take over.
>>
File: THOON.png (2MB, 1486x906px) Image search: [Google]
THOON.png
2MB, 1486x906px
>>50284118
Creepy mindflayer fleshwarp constructs from the D&D 3.5 Monster Manual V. Say what you will about 3.5 but some of the monsters were top notch. These mindflayers are seeking quintessence to appease their god/lord/leader Thoon. What Thoon actually is, is left to the DM's devices. But mostly likely is some far realm shit from beyond the planes.
>>
hey /5eg/, would you kindly compare my homebrew class to the mystic? Specifically the passive mystery abilities granted by the apprentice paths. Replace all instances of shadow with psionic or psychic to make it more palatable if it bothers you that much.

http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/BkaciQ1L
>>
Did you ever get into a non lethal fight with another player? Say a fist fight. If so what caused the fight and what happened after?
>>
>>50284279
>another player
>>
>>50284295
I make sure I always kill the other people at the table.
No witnesses.
>>
>>50284039
Start in an asylum.
>>
>>50283529
Yo, what's good.

First draft, no balancing done. I'll tweak it later, but there's the basics.

On to the Winter Domain.
>>
File: vince.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
vince.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>50284279
Yeah. DMing a campaign with my friends as the PCs. This happened back in 3.5 before I switched to 5e though.

>Guk-Guk the Orc Fighter Wrestler
>world champion and undefeated in wrestling
>fights honorably and belives weapons are for pussy faggots
>Buck the Rogue Elf
>manager of Guk-Guk
>rakes in all the bet money while his fighter gets all the glory
>campaign opens with Lloyd, human fighter, entering through the gates
>Lloyd is looking for adventurers he deems worthy to accompany him
>lots of commotion in the town square
>Buck screaming if anyone is up to the task to challenge Guk for his title
>crowd restless to see a match
>Lloyd offers to challenge him
>Guk and Buck accept his challenge
>Lloyd gets in the ring
>all bets on Guk
>the bell rings
>time to flavor up some unarmed attacks
>Guk goes for a headlock
>rolls a nat 1
>Lloyd immediately gets AOO
>rolls
>nat 20
>sidesteps the headlock
>delivers a spinebuster to Guk
>knocks him out cold
>Lloyd is the new champion
>>
>>50284354
>Portable Shield
>It grants cover from the person you're grappling
Not very "shieldy." More like twisting them up, and why would they shoot at you? Kind of odd

I don't think you should make the spells cost level+1 like the Wot4E does. Rather, they should cost = level like in Shadow. So, 1 ki for compelled duel/jump. I suppose that's a maybe bit cheap for compelled duel, but jump doesn't seem major at all. Although jump does triple jump height while Step of the Wind (monk core) is 1 Ki for double jump. Maybe a perk of an archetype? Or maybe it still costs 2. Ah well, whatever.
>>
>>50284408
That's pretty good
>>
>>50284444
Portable Shield lets you select -any- creature you can see. This includes creatures you aren't grappling.

Also, yeah, not sure about the ki cost. I'll look at it later.
>>
>>50284252
i want /pfg/ to go and stay go
>>
>>50284467
Ohh I see the portable shield now. Ok, cool. Dunnow how I misread that the first time.
Neat.
>>
Is there some canonical, easy way to manage a bunch of spells in Roll20 from the GM's perspective? I'm looking for the most painless way of keeping track of an enemy that has potentially a lot of spells at their disposal.

I've put together a collection of NPC sheets for all sorts of different monsters and some important NPCs in my campaign that all have token macros so I can just put a token into the game and I get a nice macro toolbar with all their options and I can click when I want to roll an attack, see their stats, roll their saves, etc. But a particularly difficult thing to manage would be an enemy like an Archmage, which has 25 spells. That's too many to put on the macro bar for his token and I don't want to have to flip through a separate spell list or the Player's Guide to know in advance what spell the spell he's about to use does in detail.

As far as I can tell, the only way to create a "spellbook macro" in a generic, reusable way is to just create a shit ton of them on the universal macro tab that use the %{selected|*} modifier and scroll to find the spell I need at the time I want to cast it. This would also require adding an attribute to the NPC's sheet to get their primary casting stat modifier I think.

Anyway, the reason I typed this all out was basically to check myself: I think I found the way this should be done, but I'm not sure if there's a better way people are aware of. I've been using Roll20 and DMing now for only 2 months, so I'm still relatively new.
>>
>>50284180
Oh selling shit is easy, get anything more than a few copper is going to be the tricky part. Weapons and armors are not really items that will sell. Now food and tools on the other hand, that can get a few buyers. And if you REALLY want to make some cash, stuff to help ward of the undead and were-X's are where it's at. Of course, you'll have to talk to one of maybe 10 people in the whole country that can afford it and convince them the item actually works.
>>
>>50284135
>>50284205
What's a tabaxi?
>>
>>50284279
>d&d
>nonlethal fight

nah man. this is one area where shit is medieval.

if a fight breaks out, the only reason you throw a punch is you dont have a weapon in your hand.

bar brawls result in people going home in body bags, and if conflict between pcs erupts, someone dies.
>>
>>50284502
sorry anon. waifufagging pfg people are switching to 5e, and now you have to deal with the same waifufagging that the rest of us at pfg have learned to tune out.
>>
>>50284511
I mean, the PHB in the Mega has all the spells bookmarked in alphabetical order. If it's just about the spells' effects then having a copy of that open with the bookmarks up seems like the simplest solution to me. If it's a case of keeping track of the spells he knows then a notepad with them all listed would probably do. Trying to keep track of them by stuffing them into a tab or window in roll20 seems like a lot of hassle for something that's still going to be hard to look through at a glance.
>>
>>50284539
cat people

>>50284600
i like to have, and insist on my players having when I'm the gm, all of your powers/spells/feats/stunts printed out in full and attached with your character sheet.

i dont want to wait while people flip through the book looking for their shit.
>>
>>50284502
Never gonna happen
>>
>>50284502
>>50284599
i could go for 5e conversions of the better pf content though, including DSP psionics.
>>
>>50284681
Give up
>>
>>50284279
I used to because merciful weapons existed. Now im not so sure.
>>
>>50281748
Why is Wot4E Monk "bad" anyway?
What's the math behind that statement? Never ever seen one being played so I wouldn't know. He regains ki-points on short rests.
>>
>>50284690
>honestly thinks there wont be a wide variety of conversions posted on websites and dms guild, or 3pp under the ogl.

its all ogl broski. you just gotta include the ogl blurb at the back.
>>
>>50284721
>Why is Wot4E Monk "bad" anyway?
Over the course of the entire subclass they get:
- An element-themed prestidigitation
- Four spells that drain the ki points that are rarely more useful than their base monk ki uses like Flurry of Blows

And nothing else.

Compare this to the Shadow Monk which gets 3 or 4 ki-based spells at 3rd level that are utility-focused and an at-will teleport, or Open Hand that improves the base monk without any extra ki sinks. Or Sun Soul that does their range and AoE better, or Long Death which is does their survivability better.
>>
Is there anywhere to get the new monster guide on pdf for free?
>>
>>50284769
read OP
>>
>>50284768
Because it drain Ki like crazy and hardly any of them is better than spending a point to do stunning strike. The only good one (waterwhip) got nerf from bonus action to action.
>>
>>50284721
Its features compete with the base class' for the use of the ki points. And 99% of times it's better to just use all your ki on stunning strikes than even bother with whatever the wot4e allows you to do
>>
> DM want to play with lingering injury
> roll a Moon Druid
am I a bad person?
>>
>>50284623
Yeah, but if you're on roll20 anyway a fully bookmarked pdf is one click away

It's not like you're riffling through looking for the page number, you open the bookmark tab and scroll down through the alphabetical list to the spell you want
>>
>>50284681
Here, have a Pain Taster that I fixed from the Middle Finger's version, which is also probably more flavorful than the original shitty prestige class from Pathfaggot.
>>
>>50284807
Nah. Fuck his faggot ass
>>
>>50284721
Pretty much what >>50284768 >>50284789 >>50284792 said.

If the spells cost less so they were more cost-effective AoE, or if they got some actual utility spell options instead, then they might have something to work with, but as it stands 4 elements really adds nothing to the class unless you really need to exploit an elemental weakness for some reason.
>>
>>50284511
If you used the Shaped sheet you can manage an NPC's spells in the same way a PC can, dragging-and-dropping them from the compendium with dedicated listings and macros. And there are macros like %{selected|shaped_spells} or similar (check the sheet's docs) that make this really easy.
>>
>>50284807
>lingering injury in 5e
Sounds like a pain (no pun intended) and kind of breaks 5e's balance if in involves permanent penalties to stuff, because the bonuses you get are so intentionally constrained. For a short campaign or one where you want characters to feel expendable, sure, but it sounds like this is being foisted upon you so go right ahead. Then again, if you don't want this then talk to your fellow players, and if they don't want this talk to your DM.
>>
File: chiricogeist.jpg (198KB, 991x651px) Image search: [Google]
chiricogeist.jpg
198KB, 991x651px
>>50284040
Tavern Brawler Fighter/Barb
>>
>>50284853
Not him, but my GM is using the lingering injury rules for when people get knocked out in a fight, mainly to encourage us to be cautious and not just run in, die, and get stabilized constantly.

So far it's gone rather well. Most of the injuries often aren't too severe, though the ones that are usually mean we have to go out of our way for a restoration spell.

The one having the most trouble is the monk, which has really opened my eyes on how frail monks are for frontliners.
>>
>>50284599
What's causing them to finally move over? A couple furry races in volo's wasn't it was it?
>>
Anyone see this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AJOqx6_UKQ
>>
>>50284823
Thanks, Saved.
>>
>>50284880
Seems fair, if you can remove the penalties with a sufficient restoration spell (or presumably rest+medical care) then I find it hard to fault.

The basic problem I'd have with the concept is that, if the debuffs were permanent, your adventurers would eventually just be falling apart at the seams by the time they reach higher levels unless they've been very careful, and that's when they need to be stronger to face the challenges the game normally sets at that level.
>>
>>50284539
See here >>50284190
>>
>>50284953
Nah, usually it's stuff like broken bones or things that can heal. While it is tricky in the moment, it's the sort of thing that won't hurt you down the line, just something that encourages caution rather than just expecting to be fine because the Bard has Healing Word and can just heal you from a distance no matter how much you get knocked down.
>>
>>50284853
>>50284953
Lingering Injuries have no teeth, though. At least not as written. And it actually works pretty nicely to help restrict foolishness. At our table, we play with you taking a lingering injury whenever you either get dropped or get hit by a crit -- and this goes for recurring antagonists, as well. Dunno if you're just going off gut reaction, but the chart's pretty modest.

>1 through 3
Lose an eye, an arm or hand, or a foot or leg. Regenerate fixes it.
>4-10
Any magical healing fixes it, and 5-10 heals naturally with several days of rest.
>11-13
Gives a advantage to Intimidation and disadvantage to Persuasion. Any magical healing of 6th level or higher fixes it.
>14-16
Any magical healing fixes it, or a bunch of Medicine checks.
>17-20
No penalty, and any magical healing of 6th level or higher fixes it.

Combined with the setting having a growing trade in magitech prosthetics, it really doesn't end up anything at all like what you're talking about. The only major impact it's had over the course of two campaigns was a recurring antagonist ended up with artificial eyes and the fighter ending up with a magitech arm. Oh, and one session where the party were licking their wounds up in the mountains after a disastrous rout left half the aforementioned fighter sans arm and with several broken ribs in hostile territory.
>>
>>50284920
I think it's more due to 5e just gaining more steam as books have come out, and it's easier to find 5e games. A lot of pathfinder players likely play it just because it's the most popular thing and it's easy to find games, so it stands to reason that they'd switch
>>
>>50284822
True. and so long as you're quick about it its a non issue. If you're slow I would re-institute time limits.
>>
>>50284943
You're welcome. Can talk through some of the design decisions -- wanted to push superiority dice as d6's in order to keep the Rogue Dice in full effect, an incredibly risky Sneak Attack that can potential fuck someone up at the cost of fucking yourself up, etc -- if desired, but I like the way it ended up.
>>
>>50284920
nah. they just go for whatever game they can most easily find a group for. we have them in pfg for no reason othervthan it being easy to find pathfinder groups.
>>
>>50281462
I had a player in Adventurer's League switch his character's race from human to tabaxi as soon as he found out that was an option. He continued to play his character as he did before, your local friendly murderhobo rogue now with a climb speed. Player's in the past have played catfolk as human-shaped housecats.
>>
>>50285010
regenerate is a 7th level spell. Normally, you can't find it in town and player aren't going to have access to them at all, since most campaign end before level 10.
>>
>>50281462
How can I make a visit to the library interesting for my players? I've got them visiting the archives of a temple to learn some information on two subjects:
>the eye-related magic powers of two party members, relating to three historical figures who also had eye powrs
>the location of a set of standing stones and the runes carved on those stones seen in a vision one of the party members had

I already had suggestions for having a relevant book being missing and having to track it down, leading to a murder mystery or whatever, but I kinda wanna just have them find what they need and move on to the rest of the adventure without too much sidetracking.

I also want the PCs to be able to use their skills a bit more. Any suggestions?
>>
>>50284920
>>50285153
Furry race definitely play a role here though. If it's just "whatever game they could find", they would move here long ago.
>>
Anons? Having finished Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs last night, I was wondering - how viable would it be to have a setting where the players are actually living post the apocalypse of a Machine making its strike, with the various beastman races being different "product lines" that the Machine created and loosed upon the world before some unknown band of heroes managed to slay it?
>>
>>50284920
>>50285190
Finally coming to terms with their self-induced Stockholkm Syndrome and finally seeking help.
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 308x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 308x290px
best cats
>>
>>50285220
Seems like the standard 'fantasy was actually post-scifi' trope, which is a bit cliche at this point - or alternatively classic, depending on how you look at it and how well it's executed. If you think you can pull it off then go for it anon.
>>
>>50285220
>How viable
>Would a setting be

Well, it's not as overpowered as planescape is anon, but I can see it being useful in some niche support builds.

ask your players if they like your idea, and stop asking tg for advice on things your players are perfectly and solely capable of answering for you.
>>
File: 3822360_orig.png (720KB, 674x443px) Image search: [Google]
3822360_orig.png
720KB, 674x443px
Does anyone have the original art for this? I've been trying to find a high resolution version of the pic without the stat block, but I'm unable to find it anywhere.
>>
For determining perception rolls for an ambush while travelling, how do you roll it?
-Get the team leader/navigator to roll
-have everyone roll, any who pass dont get surprised
-Have everyone roll, if half pass nobody is surprised

Im assuming that to detect being followed its option 1 but possibly for whoever travels at the back. Sorry if this is in the book my sessions in 30 mins and I let one of my players borrow my books until then
>>
>>50285343
I don't think a decent version of that image is out on its own. There is a ton of similar good art for hydras out there, though.
>>
>>50285348
>-have everyone roll, any who pass dont get surprised
That IMO, if you want everybody rolling. But you could do it several ways, EG only the head guy rolls (taking the higher of the roll or PP) cause nobody else is paying active attention so everybody else is just PP, or whatever.

Otherwise PHB 189 says it's Passive Perception (Wisdom) versus Dexterity (Stealth), and if you don't "notice a threat" (we play that as if you didn't detect anybody at all), you start surprised.
>>
>>50285348
The first one if I feel like they might have a chance of noticing something amiss that could let them suspect an ambush, if that fails or if the enemy is hidden somewhere they couldn't realistically perceive and they walk straight into the ambush then the second one.

If I feel like being kind and that someone might be able to shout a warning as the ambush is happening (especially high perception for example) then I'll let their success grant the others advantage on their checks.
>>
>>50285348
Compare enemy Stealth checks to party's passive Perception. Anyone whose passive Perception is lower than all of those Stealth checks is surprised.
>>
>>50285482
>>50285452
Im thinking of doing PP + option 1, but nobody on my party has any decent PP (only person with proficiency has fuck all wisdom) so im thinking of acting on that.
>>
>>50285329
I don't have any players. I just get hypothesis's.
>>
What do you think of the 5-foot step/shift from 3.5 and 3e vs the disengage action?

Only realised today they work different. Previously you could use your full movement action to move 5 feet and out of combat, without provoking opportunity attacks

Now it's your full action, but you can move your full speed without provoking opportunity.

Which do you prefer and why?
>>
The fire giant dreadnought in volo's duel wields shields and gains AC from both. Honestly never even thought of this. Would you allow it from a player? Gimping their weapon choice for +4 AC?
>>
>>50285439
I know, but I really like that art :(
>>
File: ''you don't notice anything''.gif (2MB, 443x235px) Image search: [Google]
''you don't notice anything''.gif
2MB, 443x235px
>>50285519
>no one has decent PP
They're asking for it.

Ambush them. DO IT.
>>
>>50285564
The giant gets +2 from the first shield, and only +1 from the second one, hence the AC of 21.
>>
>>50285519
On a side note, if my ambush includes enemies with different bonuses to stealth, which do I use? If one is +4 and the others are +1 and +2, should I just use 4?
>>
>>50285597
my bad, only read the part where it says "Dual Shields. The giant carries two shields, each of which is accounted for in the giant's AC. The giant must stow or drop one of its shields to hurl rocks. " That makes sense and seems more balanced. I kind of want to play a full tank, 2 shields, barb with bear totem.
>>
How do I build a character that specializes in throwing shit? I want to play a juggler. Monk for the improved weapon scaling?
>>
>>50285715
Probably just go Sun Soul monk and fluff radiant sun bolt as throwing stuff.

Actual throwing weapon get no support in 5e.
>>
>>50285715
I don't have it but someone give this guy the Way of the Knife Asshole.
It's a refluffed Sun Soul monk.
>>
File: 1461988128611.jpg (44KB, 429x724px) Image search: [Google]
1461988128611.jpg
44KB, 429x724px
>>50285715
Throwing weapons are bad without GM intervention for item rule fudging or homebrew feats/fighting styles.
You could try to College of Blades from the older Bard UA, they get nifty tricks with throwing daggers.
Or, if someone could post that one Sun Soul edit.
>>
>>50285779
>>50285765
Goddamn, beat me to it
>>
>>50285612
Group check rule. If you than half success, they all success.
>>
>>50285788
Better increase your intiative on your next ASI, brah.
>>
>>50285715
I would say a Rogue. Sneak attack doesn't care as much about the damage type, and the skillful nature fits a juggler well. Wield 2 daggers
>>
>>50285715
Reminds me I need to remake my Gambit archetype for 5E.
>>
>>50285780
>>50285779
>>50285765
I'd appreciate a link, the first two perks work amazingly, but the rest are not so hot from sun-soul basic.
>>
So as part of my next session, my players are going to be joining with another (npc) adventuring party for a split-party dungeon (going to try to get them to go half-and-half). They're going to be running the NPCs.
The idea is that they're trying to stop a mind flayer slave ring.
The party consists of a 20 Str/9 Cha Half Orc Sorcerer, a dual-wielding tiefling Paladin who doesn't realize he has spells along with his smite, a gnome druid who refuses to fight when not in animal form, complementing her 4 wisdom (though she does cast conjure animals to be a bit less useless) and a lizardfolk manlet who's sensitive about his size but otherwise the only really competent member of the party.
I'm trying to make them recurring NPCs in the future.
Thoughts?
>>
File: 1477428170074.png (2MB, 646x1696px) Image search: [Google]
1477428170074.png
2MB, 646x1696px
>>50285780
>>
File: 1466878652943.png (973KB, 926x863px) Image search: [Google]
1466878652943.png
973KB, 926x863px
>>50286131
>burning hands shoots knives and deals piercing damage instead of fire
>erupts into a sphere of painful stabbing
>extinguish or restore the light because the knives all gleam cool-like
>>
My DM is allowing me to play a lizardfolk from volos guide, and I was wondering if I get the bonus AC even if I'm a barbarian and use their alternate AC
>>
>>50286205
AC calculations (13 + Dex, 10 + Dex, 10 + Con + Dex, etc.) never stack. If you have access to more than one you choose which one to use.
>>
>>50286205
You only get to pick one source of alternate ac, either the lizardfolk's 13 + dex or the barbarian's 10 + dex + con
>>
>>50286220
>>50286228
That blows hard. I was hoping they stack so I can go full shirtless mode
>>
>>50286118
>The party consists of a 20 Str/9 Cha Half Orc Sorcerer, a dual-wielding tiefling Paladin who doesn't realize he has spells along with his smite, a gnome druid who refuses to fight when not in animal form, complementing her 4 wisdom (though she does cast conjure animals to be a bit less useless) and a lizardfolk manlet who's sensitive about his size but otherwise the only really competent member of the party.

Is this the PCs, or the NPC party?

Either way, if you're planning on them being recurring NPCs and they're playing NPCs, why not just get the players to roll them?

I had a real issue in one of my games where most of my group would get bored and want to roll new characters constantly. I eventually settled it by having them play two separate adventuring groups in the same world, announcing which party we'd be playing at the end of the previous setting.

It worked surprisingly well, you can throw cliffhanger endings on your players, and it keeps things fresh for them. Also if you have no idea what to do with one party, you can flip to the other one for a few weeks while you work out what to do.

Best of all, it's primo material for fucking with your players - in my game party B had a climactic boss battle, trying to defeat this old wizard dude quickly, before this artifact he had was set off. They were one turn too slow, and we ended the session there. Afterwards I set them over to party A, who at the time were in a different city a fair way away, for a solid two months (real time) before switching back.

After the first month, they started hearing rumors from the refugees from party B's city..
>>
>>50286241
You can still go full shirtless, this just gives you options. If you like, now you can invest even more into dex and strength because you don't need as much Con.
>>
>>50286131
>Burning Hands instead of Ice Knife
>Fireball effect rather a modified Cloud of Daggers
0/8, not even close to my Katarina waifu
>>
>>50286276
>Cloud of Daggers
The one fucking spell that I legitimately get pissed off at 4E for, because it turned a sick Gate of Babylon effect into a single square of pain.
>>
>>50286312
Well, that's conjure volley now, right?
>>
>TFW no spiked chain
>>
>>50286334
Or Animate Objects
>fling open robe
>belt lined with 10 daggers
>cast Animate Objects
>impale your enemies with them for up to 100 turns
>>
>>50286244
That's the NPC party. I wanted to make them an endearing but kinda shitty group.
I do like the idea of having multiple adventuring parties at once though, some of my players (and myself when I play) do like to switch characters somewhat often and it sounds fun as shit to run. Maybe if my group likes the b-team I'll have them run some adventures with them while their characters do downtime activities
Maybe the B-team will end up doing the plot for them while they fuck around in Waterdeep or something
>>
>>50286131
This is amazing.
>>
>>50286334
Nope. Conjure Volley's an all-at-once nuke. Plus, 5th level spell slot. I enjoyed Cloud of Knives for the persistent free damage as you continue to just spit knife after knife while smashing about as normal, particularly as a cleric.

>>50286351
Now at the low-low price of a 5th level spell slot. That clerics don't get access to.
>>
>>50286407
>I enjoyed Cloud of Knives for the persistent free damage as you continue to just spit knife after knife while smashing about as normal, particularly as a cleric.
Spirit Guardians sounds right up your alley.
>>
>>50282655

Seems to me like the easiest solution is to make him go on a quest to level 6 that incorporates some fighter training.
>>
>>50286366
Oh, it's a blast to run. It's nice to be able to say during character creation 'OK, because of this your characters won't be adventuring 24/7, what do they do in their downtime'. It helps to ground characters, forcing them actually having shit to do instead of murderhoboing their way across the map.

It's also great for travel time - instead of a few random encounters then poof, they're there, you can tell them 'OK, group A is traveling to wherever, that's going to take about a week - let's see what's going on with group B.'
>>
>>50282066
>>50281748
>>50283909

The way of the 4 elements its the less especialized one but its a fucking beast.
I mean at low lvls its has area spells like burning hands or can kill you fucking death with fangs of fire snake.
With hold person they can target: Dex/con/will saves.
At lvl 11 its an explosion of power.
They recharge all this shit with a short rest.
What do you want they to be the fucking avatar incarnate?
They are the most ki efficient monk when you have a bunch of enemies, and also have tricks under their sleeve that imitate powerful control spells. They can tank with stone skin (with is a fucking lvl 5 spell for 5 fucking ki points 2 lvls after a wizard get it. Let this sink into your mind for a second). Also stone skin last for much longer time than empty body.
>>
>>50286431
Hands down, and I love it. I just mourn the loss of having a mantle of blades above my shoulders as I get tangled in combat, getting free shortswords hurling around at foes as I do whatever. Plus, the one level in slot might not seem like a lot, but still kinda blows. Shit, I should probably just homebrew it easily enough.

1st level Conjuration, 1 round. Summons a mantle of blades around you and directs several of them to a target within 30 feet. Ranged spell attack, on hit deal 3d6 dmg. Casting with a higher level spell slot causes the spell to last for last for a number of rounds equal to the spell slot, and you can use a Bonus action to repeat the attack against a target within range.
>>
>>50286569
Stone skin is a 4th level spell costing 5 (of your 11) ki points and gained 4 levels after a wizard can get it. I dunno why you mentioned empty body, and I dunno what that other guy was talking about with 'at the same level'
>>
>>50286697
>>50286569
Stone skin is at 17th level, not 11th. This was covered in the errata.
>>
>>50286751
oh nice, more wot4e monk nerfs.
I guess I suppressed them all because they were dumb.
>>
>>50286751
Well now the "at the same lvl thing make sense".
>>50286782
Dude what do you what of the wot4e monk?
>>
>>50286800
not nerfs, that's for sure
>>
>>50286800
>What do I want of it
Not that guy, but personally, I want Avatar.
>>
>>
>>50286800
Abilities that are more effective than just doing what the monk does normally.

Getting something half the game later than the Wizard that you can use on a short rest doesn't matter. Wizards have a lot of their power from versatility. 4 element monks are basically just shitty warlocks most of the time.
>>
How do we make grappling viable?
>>
>>50286984
It already is viable. The involved skills are heavily weighted in a PC's favor, and once you have Extra Attack can you functionally disable a creature with grapple + shove. It's already a strong single-target lockdown that anyone with a good Strength score and Athletics proficiency can do easily.
>>
>>50286984
Use this.

>>50284354
>>
>>50286800

a little more abilities known and a little less harsh ki costs would go a long way towards making them as fun as they should be.
>>
>>50286800

I think Wizards should have done more four elements stuff along the lines of Fist of Unbroken Wind and Fangs of the Fire Snake. They're both great abilities (if overcosted). The casting spells thing was a lazy cop out, further cemented in worthlessness by the lack of anything wot4e in EE. I sincerely hope one of the upcoming UA's is a monk UA, we should all suggest that wotc takes another look at the four elements monk the same way they did with the UA Ranger (which I consider a massive success).
>>
>>50286984
It already is, if you're either a Barbarian, a Rogue, or a Bard. Either advantage on Strength checks from the Barb or Expertise from the others or combine both. In addition, knocking a Grappled target prone or simply grappling a prone target effectively results in the target being Restrained.

>0 movement, so can't stand up from prone
>Attacks against target from within 5 feet have advantage
>Attacks by target have disadvantage
>>
File: 1476273079454.gif (104KB, 375x526px) Image search: [Google]
1476273079454.gif
104KB, 375x526px
>>50284354
>>50287014
>You insert your ki into the creature's mouth
>>
>>50287095
>>50287003
so a roguebarian's grapple+shove is basically a resourceless restrain with no save, just the skill check contest?

i mean, that's strong but it kind of takes all your resources to do and you can't attack your target until the second round?
>>
>>50287095
Even if you aren't one of those classes, you can still use it to good effect. I've found the Grapple+Shove combo effective even in certain situations as a Paladin.

Grappling is probably in the perfect spot. Dedicated Grapple builds can do really well, characters with decent strength and Athletics can still make use of it in certain situations, I feel like making it much stronger would make Grapple-centric builds way too strong.
>>
>>50287140
Shhhh...

Accept my ki.
>>
>>50287155
You can't, but your allies can, and get advantage to do so. It can effectively lock a single enemy out of moving, and makes all their attacks have disadvantage. All it costs you to do this is one free hand, so you can even grapple them and keep them pinned while dragging them around and fighting other enemies.

For something that requires only a turn at most on your part, it's very strong.
>>
>>50287140
https://youtu.be/33dQVTqMAa8
>>
>>50286241
What? either is still going to easily put you in heavy armor range with decent stats

this isn't past editions, a PC will never have AC over 25 without a spell like Shield. and getting anywhere near 25 constant ac requires magic items and a GM with very poor judgement
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 273x185px
>>50286800
>elemental monk
>what do you want
why else could i possibly want an elemental monk?
>>
I know that Moon Druids are OP at early levels, but are they not good at later levels?

I want to play one in my friend's campaign but he said that, though we're starting out at level 1, we'd be level 5 really fast. So will I just be stupid strong for like three levels then crap for the rest?
>>
>>50287726

You're still a full spell caster when you're not an animal, just a slightly worse one than the Cleric. You don't always have to be animal form, and you can stay animal form for a long time (potentially through short rests) later in the game. Elemental forms are also a really nice power boost.
>>
>>50281748
Well you need to rework the spells quite frankly.

Basically the main issue is that they made a martial classes into a caster without considering any synergy between its martial and casting abilities.

Change Fangs of the fire snake to this for example.

Fangs of the fire snake
Free action
For the duration of your next turn your martial arts attacks deal Fire damage and have a range of 10ft.
You may expend up to 5 ki points to increase the fire damage a target you hit takes by 1d10 fire damage per ki point spent.

Water whip
Bonus action
Cost 1 ki
You create a whip of water and lash out against an opponent to draw it closer to you.
You make a spell attack with a 30ft range and on hit target takes 1d10 bludgeon damage and has to make a Str saving throw against your ki save DC.
On a failure it's pulled 25ft towards you.
>>
>>50287726
Moon druids are combat monsters at level 2 and 20, and then for the rest of the game Wildshape is usually better for utility and some extra survivability. You won't be bad off though, since you are still a full caster.
>>
>>50282825
Play a totem barbarian man.
>>
>>50287764
Yeah, I feel like 4 elements needed specific more specific abilities such as those, or some other method so that their martial arts wasn't overlapping with their spell use.

Maybe they just needed to make 4elements like Eldritch Knight and make it a 1/3 caster with a very specific spell list. Give it the ability to still bonus action punch of flurry of blows after casting a spell, and give a good number of different spell options.

Basically, they either need to make 4elements have its own powers designed for it, or build it like a partial caster. Right now it's just spells slapped onto a basic monk.
>>
>>50287743
>>50287818

Party is a Bard, Rogue, Wizard, and Fighter.

After we hit level 5 he said we'd level way slower. With this information, what would you play?

It's between Cleric Druid and Paladin for me.

Last campaign my character was really bad at combat, so I want to be a complete monster this time around. My concern is that those four classes that they are playing are consistently good and they all have real roles in the party, whereas I as the 5th man druid really wouldn't be able to do much

Combat's a big part of the campaign too
>>
I want to give the level 6 Death Cleric in my game a good scalable homebrew first-level spell that isn't too strong but that lets him monkey with his ally's HP a bit to the benefit of the party on a long dungeon crawl. Ideally it'd be a heal-type spell with an interesting give/take mechanic that makes it situationally better than cure wounds.

Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>50287865

You probably want to be good at combat all the time and not just based around wild shapes.With two full casters it might help to have someone in the front line to boost your fighter/rogue's saves. That sounds like a good Paladin. A ranger would be good too, since they can poop out damage from far away and can help everyone be sneaky.

you can play a monk too, go full support after your damage peters out.
>>
>>50283391
Players are all playing stormie elves for fun.
Ended up with genociding everything and an elven breeding program where any opposing female elves were captured by them and turned into breeding sows.

Three of the players are female and started it.

Never had so much fun as DMing this Fem-sub stormie magical realm.

Oh and lately we moved onto the underdark capturing drow women.
>>
>>50287910
that's my concern. When not in wild shape, the Wizard can do all the magic blasting stuff and the Bard can do all the support stuff, leaving me to do not much really? CC I guess?

Paladin does sound like what I want I think. Too bad only evil aasimar get +STR
>>
>>50287865
I'd say Paladin, based on the rest of that setup. Paladin has a very solid progression of nice effects and abilities. You'll get most of your basic features after level 2, and you get a big boost at level 6.
>>
File: Oath of Winter.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Oath of Winter.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50287865
>With this information, what would you play?
Probably this. Moreso because I really want to play it than any synergy with the rest of that group, but it does fit in pretty nicely. Offers up a bit more healing, a solid front-line combatant to help out the fighter, and you blast like a motherfucker.
>>
>>50288028

Just go half elf if you're looking to optimize. They're by far the best paladin race.

Druids do get some decent spells but without the land domain list you won't blast as well as the druid or possibly the cleric. Your animal forms will do the brunt of things.
>>
>>50282041
>>50286945
Never been a fan of this fix. First off, having EE content referenced in what is nominally a core archetype just rubs me the wrong way. Second, I feel like it actually goes overboard with the options, in particular the "use ki to cast this spell" stuff. In my mind at least, Wot4E wasn't intended to turn monks into full blown pseudo-casters, but rather give them a selection of tools for times when Stunning Strike+FoB isn't necessarily the best option.

In my opinion, the best way to fix Wot4E is to throw away all the spell-based disciplines and replace them with more unique disciplines, while rebalancing existing ones.
>>
>>50288065
>EE content referenced in what is nominally a core archetype just rubs me the wrong way
This may be the dumbest explanation I've heard to limit fixing a shitty core archetype, especially given how well Elemental Evil spells fit with, you guessed it, the Way of the Four Elements monk.

>wasn't intended to turn monks into full blown pseudo-casters
Anyone that picks Wot4E picks it because they want to play a whateverbender. They want the fantasy of being a martial artist that has the ability to control the elements, not "maybe I can find a situation where not doing normal monk stuff might be slightly more optimal."
>>
I've only really played Wizard and Warlock in 5e over a couple games. The new party consists of a Ranger (hunter) and Cleric (life), so I think it's a good time for me to try something new.

Any ideas on what might work?

The DM is interested in having some of the Volo's races played, so I was thinking about one of those maybe. Barbarian or Monk? I really don't have much experience with martials to say.
>>
>>50288039
>>50288063
half elf is pretty boring, played one before. Yea it's stronk

I was thinking Triton. Literally perfect stats and pretty sweet racial abilities. If not triton, I guess I'd just deal with 15 str until level 4 as an Aasimar (point buy)

I just am not sure of how the fuck I could justify a Triton adventuring on land. The campaign is about Giants attacking shit.

>>50288149
Fighter or coincidentally Paladin. Be the big man up front
>>
>>50288149
Bugbear Barbarian, wield a halberd and hit at 15ft away.
>>
>>50288163

your race doesnt entirely define your character

go half orc anyways
>>
>>50288101
>Where does it say that you can't put +5 items in 5e?
>>
>>50288096
>anyone who picks wotfe monk wants to be a whatever bender.
yep.

would actually have preferred if it had been four archetypes/subclasses, one for each element, with a wide assortment of growing elemental control spells to choose from for each (somatic components only obv), and a ki-as-spell-slots mechanic.

again though,
>>50287486
>>
>>50288466
>>50288466
>>50288466
>>
>>50285539
Disengage, because even if it's an action for the most part, you get to avoid any and all opportunity attacks during your turn, no matter how many creatures there are in your way.
>>
>>50288096
Just giving Wot4E spells, even if they're thematically appropriate, is mechanically stupid. Most spells aren't designed to work with a martial's action economy. It's the same problem that EKs run into. It's better to give them unique disciplines actually designed to work with the class.

But if you just want to be a full blown bender and ignore the rest of the monk class features, why not just play an evocation wizard with a few points in dex and fluff as needed?
>>
Can a barbarian only use his reckless attack once per turn? or can it use it on every attack? What about opp. attacks?
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.