[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MultiClash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

Hey /tg/, I made random generator that creates new base classes for Pathfinder by combining features from other classes.

http://www.dxcontent.com/TR_LibraryGeneratorUI.asp?Mode=ID&LSID=64&AutoRun=AUTO

Currently it incorporates features from the core, base, alternate and hybrid Paizo classes. It also makes a name and a short, ludicrous description. Example:

The Dark Drifter

These crafty mystics are often vassals who drank a dangerous admixture. Known for being quick-thinking and imaginative, they are rarely good-aligned.

They are welcomed by dwarves. Rather than good and evil, they prefer to think of the world in terms of redemption. They are particularly admired by beholders due to their mutual fondness of entropy. They often convene near ancient cities, where they work to turn back the world to the old ways.

Some say, "Their their patterned armor would mean little were it not for their resourceful manner."

BASIC INFO

Hit Die: d8
Base Attack Bonus: Full
Fortitude Save: Bad
Reflex Save: Good
Will Save: Good

SKILLS

Skill Ranks: 2 + INT
Skills: Appraise, Climb, Craft, Diplomacy, Disguise, Knowledge (Dungeoneering), Knowledge (Geography), Knowledge (Nature), Profession, Sleight of Hand, Spellcraft, Stealth, Swim

PROFICIENCIES

Weapon Proficiencies: You are proficient with all simple weapons, the klar, the warhammer, the throwing axe, the lance, the combat scabbard, the scythe, the heavy pick, and the light pick.
Armor Proficiencies: You are proficient with light armor and bucklers.

CLASS FEATURES

Vigilantism
You possess the following class features from Vigilante: Vigilante Specialization, Vigilante Talent, Vengeance Strike.

Resolute
You possess the following class features from Samurai: Resolve, Greater Resolve, Honorable Stand, True Resolve

Woodland Magic
You possess the following class features from Ranger: Spells

Worldly Knowledge
You possess the following class features from Bard: Bardic Knowledge, Lore Master, Jack of All Trades
>>
This is silly, I like it.
>>
File: lanz oil bw.png (40KB, 1045x1045px) Image search: [Google]
lanz oil bw.png
40KB, 1045x1045px
Thanks!

It has the potential to create absolute broken garbage but occasionally it produces a real gem.
>>
The Purple Shaper

These charming students of the old ways are often hunters who have made a pact with a troll wizard. Known for being imaginative and intellectual, they are often Chaotic Good.

Rather than good and evil, they prefer to think of the world in terms of loyalty. Famous for their unusual facial hair, they are thought to only care for redemption. Those who grow truly powerful are often sought out by street urchins seeking guidance about sin. Seldom seen as naive, their reputation for being tough is legendary.

It has been said of them, "They are those who turned away from the path of power."

BASIC INFO
Hit Die: d10
Base Attack Bonus: Full
Fortitude Save: Bad
Reflex Save: Bad
Will Save: Good

SKILLS
Skill Ranks: 2 + INT
Skills: Acrobatics, Appraise, Bluff, Craft, Diplomacy, Disguise, Fly, Handle Animal, Knowledge (Arcana), Knowledge (Nature), Knowledge (Nobility), Linguistics, Perform, Profession, Ride, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Stealth, Swim, Use Magic Device

PROFICIENCIES
Weapon Proficiencies: You are proficient with all simple weapons, the trident, the planson, the dogslicer, all ranged martial weapons, the horsechopper, and the rapier.
Armor Proficiencies: You are proficient with light armor and bucklers.

CLASS FEATURES

Assassin
You possess the following class features from Rogue: Sneak Attack, Master Strike.

Sanctified Trappings
You possess the following class features from Warpriest: Sacred Weapon, Sacred Armor

Healing Hands
You possess the following class features from Paladin: Lay On Hands, Mercy, Channel Positive Energy

Charmed
You possess the following class features from Swashbuckler: Charmed Life
>>
File: young girls.png (142KB, 670x986px) Image search: [Google]
young girls.png
142KB, 670x986px
>d12
>6+Int skill ranks
>spellcasting as a hunter
>becomes ageless like a druid

OP as shit, but the fluff was hilariously random
>>
File: I don't even.png (176KB, 507x890px) Image search: [Google]
I don't even.png
176KB, 507x890px
>>50280281
This is broken as hell and I love it.
>super fast sneaky guys with Brawler AC bonus and heavy armour proficiency
>always Chaotic Evil
>dhampirs find them too tactful
>"We are logic itself!"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.