[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread 1181: Samsara Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 450
Thread images: 75

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50265888
>>
>>50275501
Well, this one came first, so...

Jumpers! When have you ever changed the genre of a setting completely?
>>
Posting this in here on request from EragAnon, who continues to have dreadful Connection Errors with 4chan that leave them unable to post.

And yes, permission was obtained. Everything is 100% in order. Post critique, they will read them and mull them over and work on shit, if you want to yell at them directly they are in IRC.

As for me?

Bed calls.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50275523
We have a perk for that in Neon Genesis right?

I think the best one I've had was back in Generic Creepypasta. Which is supposed to be... well it says it on the tin. But due to the Foundation I became the person who made the weapons for the guys who beat the fuck out of the Creepypasta. It was cool and my life became like... have you ever watched the Warehouse series on TV, kinda like that and Fringe Science.
>>
More jumps where I can be a man eating monster? I've already visited Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Prototype, Hellsing and Claymore.
>>
>>50271796
that's an easy one to fix,just don't make the clown A origin. everything else is less powerful than stuff we already have jumps for.
>>
>>50275556
Genre Savior is more for helping people and knowing what to do and what not to do. Specifically reading the perk it seems like it's basically "Everything you need to give the cast of Evangelion some fucking therapy because God knows they need it. Seriously, I think even the Angels need therapy this setting is so dark and depressing." the perk
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>50275571
Carnivore, Mortal Heroes Gauntlet Lintha (Due for an update soon), and that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

>>50275584
Ah thank you. Yes. That was the one that I was thinking of. Thought it did more, to tell the truth. Still a damn good perk.
>>
>>50275584
Yeah, it's less direct narrative-warping and more enabling you to warp the narrative through your actions. Goading people into the modes of behavior that would suit the narrative you want, that sort of thing.
>>
>>50275548
I am amazed at the wonders of good formatting.
>>
>>50275523
I plan on turning the Paradox Entertainment jumps that Cenanon is working on into a Gundam series. I'm kind of waiting on Crusader Kings, so I'll get to start as early as possible, and advance the timeline by a few hundred years of social and technological progress so that by the time of Europa Universalis we're already in space.
>>
>>50275598
Oh Mortal Heroes is getting an update?
Might be cool. Also I have a question about the jump. Does Makoto have her moonsilver tattoos yet? And if so what caste is she?
Because I'm not sure if I need to plan out how she'd get a set without getting too indoctrinated by the Silver Pact.
>>
>>50275548
>Varden Commander: ...This also gives you a decently high rank in whatever faction you choose to start
as a member of.

Does this effect carry over to future jumps, or is it specific to this one?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>50275624
Yeah Lintha's capstone needs to be rewritten a little (Vastly) and little things.

Makoto doesn't in point of fact have Moonsilver Tats, and has very poor impulse control... and can't hide her Tell very well... and want you to give her more head pats than She-of-Fair-Eyes gets.
>>
File: FREEDOM.webm (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM.webm
2MB, 700x394px
I require perks to make me a celebrity with little to no effort on my part. Perks that actually make your background more famous in each jump are even better.

As advance payment, please accept this complimentary webm of george washington driving a sports car.
>>
File: 1469112841014.jpg (203KB, 1600x1341px) Image search: [Google]
1469112841014.jpg
203KB, 1600x1341px
Okay, so, I came up with a side chain based around a few ideas that have been rattling around in my head these last few weeks. It's meant to be more of a writing exercise to draw me out of my comfort zone and get me writing something different. It's not meant to be a one-off, but I might not run it as often as my main chain.

Native Jumper: General Creepypasta

Drawbacks: Tragic Backstory (+200), Monster (Mandatory)

Perks:
+ Monstrous Body (Free)
+ All Smiles (Free)
+ Night Vision (Free)
+ Maw (Free)
+ Unstarveable (100, 1200)
+ Inhuman Durability (200, 900)
+ Myth (100, 800)
+ Disruption Field (100, 700)
+ And Then A Skeleton Popped Out (100, 600)
+ Unsecure. Uncontained. Unprotected. (600, 0)

Story Time:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lvj-zJHa60RdiAcxH7hstiwiWq0Bdvt_OacicPeE1GA/edit?usp=sharing

Inspiration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLeQSd7R-jU

I'd be really interested in everyone's opinion. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>50275647
skulduggery Pleasant will make you unnaturally beautiful,there is a generic Fashion jump, become model.
>>
>>50275639
Thank you for clarifying. I'll have to make that an order of business to prevent the otherwise inevitable chimeric meltdown before the jump is over.

The only thing more embarrassing than leaving your name on by mistake is leaving someone elses name on by mistake.
>>
File: 1443853073481.jpg (739KB, 1799x803px) Image search: [Google]
1443853073481.jpg
739KB, 1799x803px
>>50275523
I changed Bloody Roar, Metal Wolf Chaos and Sonichu to the post-apocalypse genre (to be fair, Metal Wolf was a drawback).

>>50275571
Zerg, for one. Creepypasta. The Polity, if you pick the Prador species. You can be a dino in Jurassic Park if you want to get your raptor on.

>>50275639
>the lunar doesn't have moonsilver tats
...oh.
>>
>>50275647
The 400CP perk for Drop-Ins in Tenchi Muyo does that. Makes you a hot social commodity that's expected to be at all the important events. It's also a harem perk, so that's nice. The 800CP perk for Drop-Ins also gives you a staggering network of social contacts and favors owed to you in any jump you go to, that just sort of forms around you by chance.
>>
>>50275647
>webm
Live action AoE2 cheats right there.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>50275548
I'm going to do this Jump in a bit. Still working on GHQ, 1 Item left and then Drawbacks.

FuckityougetaHollowtankit'llevenbefairlycheap!

>>50275647
Hollywood Jump would work.

>>50275666
>>50275665
Yeah. The devil's in the details, which again I have spaced on sorry.
>>
>>50275639
So what you're saying is that she's going to turn into some sort of crazy headpat-obsessed Chimera. Great.
>>
File: 10684808941.png (891KB, 1558x2000px) Image search: [Google]
10684808941.png
891KB, 1558x2000px
>>50275523
I haven't done it myself, yet, but my Coordinator decided I was being a bit too stuffy and turned Ring of Red into a WW2 Harem/Action/Comedy Jump on me.

I had extra slots left over when I purchased my Companions, so the Coordinator decided to... round out the numbers a little bit. Four women all vying for my attention and a sassy, black, gay friend urging them all on while my other three Companions sat back and enjoyed the show.

This is the part where I claim I didn't enjoy it... but I did.
>>
>>50275687
The best thing about Chimeras is they have more heads to pat.
>>
Jump 200: Familiar of Zero
I'll pencil this in once the remaster is complete.

Jump 201: Long Live the Queen
>The Tower, reversed: A new lifestyle and enlightenment.
>Demeanor: Willful (-100)
>Drawbacks: Share the Pain (+300), Double or Nothing (+100), The Grand Alliance (+400), All Hair to Arisse (+200), No Gods, No Queens, Only Man (+300)
Elodie's going to be very angry when she realizes what I've done, but I'll be up front with her. I don't know whether I've forced her on a harder road or whether I've found a version of her on that harder road, but I'll be here for her.
And I rolled Angry Demeanor initially - yes, it was worth paying those points.
>Skills: Royal Demeanor, Conversation, Expression
These three should fast-track her for what she needs to know.
>I See You (1100)
It would be silly to go beyond this most of the time, but Elodie being able to see me is a rather important thing.
>Savvy Princess (1000)
Hey, helping her have a good head on her shoulders is a good part of why I'm here.
>Lumen (700)
Learning the local magic is Very Important. Not learning it would be a mistake.
>Jump Lumen (400)
What's that? Give her one of my abilities to help her on her way?
>Advanced Jump Lumen (300)
Why should I limited myself to one? Five is better.
>Awakened Jump Lumen (0)
Also I'm here for less than a year, so there is very little time for her to get familiar with these things. Perhaps I should also choose things that don't inherently NEED a lot of work to be mastered.
>Sword Art Online: Tutorial
Because making her teachers more competent and speeding up how quickly she learns EVERYTHING will be crucial to her survival. I'll see to it that she masters every skill that her tutors can offer.
>Metalocalypse: We Are Many
Letting her attend with nine tutors at once will also speed that up immensely. Stress might go up rather a bit though.
>>
File: Exalted2Logo.png (138KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted2Logo.png
138KB, 500x201px
>>50275687
As long as she's kept away from things that will risk her life, and Limit, she won't ever have the risk needed to induce those Charms. Also I avoided giving you guys access to the Wyld for reasons I've gone over before. In addition you could just try to be a good caretaker and take care of them. No risk means they won't... okay I can't keep a straight face. It's an uphill battle anon but you can prevent such a fate.
>>
>>50275703
>Hellsing: The Art of War
She'll definitely be intelligent enough to deal with it, and to tie everything together into a cohesive whole. Why limit yourself to the given outcomes of events? Look at the whole tapestry, outplan everyone, figure out how to sway everyone to your side.
>Devil Survivor: Let's Survive
"Never give up, Elodie. Not on yourself. Not on others. Never, never, never give up."
>Overlord: Level One Hundred
"Because one day, very soon, you'll be at the top. And the reason I want to see you on top isn't to have you look down at those beneath you. It isn't to look smugly over the lands and people that you command. It's so you can look to the horizon, to protect those people who you care about, who can live peaceful lives under your aegis."

Really, dealing with the three skills I bought in the first weak to confirm that she's gotten them mastered helped Elodie immensely. Diplomacy was the order of the day, often carried out by herself on the weekends (though not every weekend, poor kid). Sure, everyone was at war, it was pretty terrible and the mood was one of increasing worry, but as time progressed... the strangest thing happened.

There was a sudden outbreak of peace.

It started with the peasant revolt eight months after her mother's death, as the armies were knocking at the nation's door. She went out and she talked to them. And they listened. And then... slowly... one by one, they knelt. And it was at this moment that I knew everything would be all right. That she'd taken everything I'd told her and taught her to heart.
>>
>>50275639
>>50275682
Hey Gaunlet since your answering questions about the Mortal Heroes gauntlet.
Could you let me know what Creation’s Natural Warrior Pattern Engraining Meditations is supposed to do mechanically? I've been having trouble figuring it out.
Is it just learning martial arts with a dose of perfect effects, or does the divine thing go deeper?

Also since shogun of dirt scales with essense what could someone with essense ten expect to get out of it? Can we teach it to others like other charms?
>>
File: 024.jpg (1MB, 4500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
1MB, 4500x2000px
This is Toriko now.
>>
>>50275710
When Arisse's troops were on the march, she stepped forward alone and spoke with Arisse in person, with Briony at her side. And with telling Arisse the plan - intentionally making certain that Lumen are more widely accepted and intending to have Julianna and Selene accept her as their heir - across the negotiating table, Arisse falters, then then pledges her loyalty, subsequently being brought in as a royal advisor. After all, Elodie has proven to be far more capable than any fourteen year old should, lumen or no.

The rest of the arriving armies had intended to use Arisse and the peasants as fodder in hopes of running roughshod but with the prospect of actually having to fight a conflict that Nova was uncannily prepared for, and with their allies and the peasants now turned back against them, they pledge to follow Togami instead. But when he arrives... Elodie speaks to him. Accepts his challenge to duel, with his word of honor that all forces under his command will leave if Elodie is still standing at the end.

And then she sings to him. And... the damnedest thing; she offers to teach him the songs she knows. Asks that he teach her the songs he knows. The subtext: an alliance between two lumen, and he sees himself in her, but without the lust for power, realizing that perhaps he has lost his way. He agrees. He prepares to leave.

The remaining nobility are furious and launch an attack in violation of the informal treaty.

Nova's forces are prepared for such an eventuality. Togami is utterly enraged by such a brazen act and helps. Personally. The conflict is quite brief, the attacking army decapitated, leaders largely captured, and... well, the future looks bright, with Nova abruptly having direct control of FAR more of the continent than it did the day before.
>>
>>50275666
Sasuga Satan
>>50275598
Isn't Carnivore an hunting simulator?
>>
>>50275707
But Gaunlet every time a lunar shapeshifts they incur chimera penalties without the tattoos.
They need to get the tats ASAP otherwise they'll get permanant limit and be fucked. Especially since Lunars get Limit just for being outside during the full moon.
>>
>>50275720
With the advent of the printing press and advances in medicine being distributed, Elodie is doubtlessly going to go down in history as a wise queen even before her coronation, even if she does elect to join me after the coronation. I lamented her being forced into this position before she should have to be ready for it, and offered her a normal childhood. She accepted, as did Louise, at the end of the jump prior.

Normal lives. Happy lives, spent among equals, not singled out, not having to live up to insane expectations... these two deserve that.
>>
>>50275713
Why is the Demon King in there? That was a visual metaphor for NEO's hunger, it's not a real thing.
>>
>>50275680
Come on, robin hood, come on down to cheese steak jimmy's and I'll show you how a lumberjack rocks on.
>>
>>50275713
Can't wait for that update dlc
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>50275711
>Is it just learning martial arts with a dose of perfect effects, or does the divine thing go deeper?
You learn as if you were the God of Martial Arts, in all respects, except you're still restrained by your Essence 3 limit because Mortal.

>Also since shogun of dirt scales with essense what could someone with essense ten expect to get out of it?
Mechanically it's 3 B/L and an additional point of hardness per Essence dot . So 30B/L Harness 10. Counts as armor though.

>>50275727
I believe so.

>>50275728
Hmm forgot about the moon thing... Alright I'll say the Gold Faction has already fixed that, Moonsilver Tattoos are on, but no indoctrination, may have to raise her drawback a bit because the Silver Pact is going to be pissed about that... How's that sound?
>>
>>50275713
So good. So over the top.
>>
>>50275647
Shadow of the Colossus - Viral Marketing
X-Man Movies - Don't You Know Who I Am?

To be honest there are a lot of perks similar to this, with a bit of stacking i bet you could put a video on youtube of you farting and became istantly popular worldwide.
>>
>>50275758
Also >>50275711 yeah you can teach it to people. It's only available if you take the perk though, not learn-able unless you know it.
>>
>>50275758
>>50275776
I see thanks for explaining. I assume the essense limit for god of martial arts stuff goes away once we pick up an exaltation? It's fine if it doesn't, but I'd like to know.

As for Shogun of Dirt I was asking more for the range, but it's nice to know it scales. Glad it's teachable. I'm pretty sure it won't do Secret or Makoto much good in terms of combat effectiveness compared to their own brand of shenanigans, but the ability to do hand things yards out is probably worth sharing.
>>
File: Kagetora Suited up.jpg (171KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Suited up.jpg
171KB, 540x789px
>>50275796
Oh that's about three yards to the Essence as well. I used a lot of threes in that...
>>
>>50275548
So, can you take Elves Are Always Right if you're an Elf? Would it make it so humans are always right instead? Or maybe you're an Elven pariah?
>>
>>50275758
I think you could go either way on the Makoto thing.
If she doesn't have the tattoos yet that opens up a story arc and picking her caste is possible. It should still be mentioned that she doesn't have them though.

Although if you go with her having the tats and the Silver Pact being pissed while raising the drawback value that would be fine too. Honestly it would probably be a better story arc. fuck the silver pact.

Alternatively just having her get purged of permanant limit at the end of the jump and fixed to never get any more would solve the problem too if you don't mind non-canon solutions. That way she could benefit from other non-lunar shapeshifting.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>50275827
All good ideas I'll take them all into consideration.
>>
>>50275548
Still no true name of magic or being able to know other people's true names?
I mean I get it, but that's a little dissapointing.
>>
File: Let's settle down for some tea.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Let's settle down for some tea.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
So I've got the Items done. Also first draft of Power Supplement, or is it the third?

Anyone wanna look. Got a pair of pastebins here for ya.
>>
>>50275571
Pacific Rim
NGE
Lovecraft
You'll be able to eat them by the handful.
>>
>>50275937
Want to try that again?
>>
>>50275571
Looks like you've got the means to "eat" the soul from Hellsing, but you might want to swing by Valkrie Profile to pick up a perk for proper soul digestion.

You might want to swing by Warhammer Fantasy, Creepypasta, and Bloodborne for additional eating capabilities.
Those last two fit your build much better though.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>50275940
Sure German Hollow Quest Jump is nearly complete for its first proper draft, a few Drawbacks away. In addition, the Hollow/Fullbringer Powers Supplement is also ready for a good long look at by you folks /JC. Do you wish to see the progress?

Is that better?
>>
>>50275971
Either post the fucking paste or fuck off Gauntlet. Getting pretty tired of you constantly asking instead of just showing the fucking thing.
>>
>>50275971
Yeah, have to agree, it's getting a little annoying, especially after dealing with that idiot Echo for 2 hours earlier. If you want feedback, just post, don't make people ask you to help you.
>>
>>50275984
Goddamn, dude. Do you need your diaper changed or what? Chill out.
>>50275995
>Exactly 61 seconds apart
>>
>>50275971
No. I meant that you phrased that post like it had the pastebin links in it, but it didn't. I thought that you had forgotten to post them, so I'd call attention to it just as you were posting a second post with the pastebins, and we'd all have a good-natured chuckle about it. I didn't mean it to come across as confrontational, I'm sorry.
>>
>>50275971
Much as I appreciate what you're doing here, I have to agree with >>50275984
You don't have to ask permission to show off the damn jump, Gaunlet. Just post the damn thing. If there's a problem, believe us, the thread will fucking tell you.

So, yes, just fucking post it already. I'm looking forward to this jump.
>>
File: Hard at Work.jpg (249KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hard at Work.jpg
249KB, 600x1000px
GHQ Jump
http://pastebin.com/MSsmJeZY

Powers Supplement:
http://pastebin.com/P5R9t1EV

I'll just get back to the Drawbacks whilst you guys look this over then. I'll be looking for constructive criticism where I can get it.

>>50275999
Ah I see no I try not to do the whole dump and leave thing.
>>
>>50275656
you have my interest I've always been a fan of monsters who are "more"
>>
>>50276009
> the default is a giant black blank world of small size
> giant world of small size
This is pretty nitpicky, and you go on to give exact dimensions a sentence later, but you might want to get rid of the word 'giant' here, since it's an oxymoron.
>>
>>50276026
Alright then.
>>
File: 1479376802664.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479376802664.gif
2MB, 400x300px
So what jumps do I need to take to be able to do this?
>>
>>50276048
DC. Steal Mirror Master's tech, that's one of the things he can do.
>>
>>50276048
I didn't know Skeleitor was a practitioner of Obsidian Shards of Infinity! /Joke
>>
>>50276048
I think you'll need skulduggery Pleasant.
>>50276064
yeah, that's a bad idea. He was really screwed when that happened to him, like fate worse than death screwed.
>>
>>50276048
Well for one, the ability to make severed limbs automatically disappear, either that of the ability to make them teleport back to you.
>>
It is possible to go to Dragon-blooded or Infernals without an exaltation?
>>
>>50276081
>yeah, that's a bad idea. He was really screwed when that happened to him, like fate worse than death screwed.
Yeah, once. The rest of the time it worked fine. It's not my fault if writing is consistent.
>>
>>50276048
Infernals could probably do it, once that jump is finished. Weird mirror magic is one of Szoreny's favorite tricks, and while he hasn't devoted himself enough to the Reclamation to unlock his charmset yet, he is involved with it. So you could probably convince him to go all-in.
>>
File: Shaking the mantle.png (455KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Shaking the mantle.png
455KB, 959x1400px
>>50275745
There is an update in the works?
Fantastic I just hope the Jump Author doesn't try to tone done the power level of the setting

If I eat GOD I should be able to do all this shit>>50275713
>>
>>50272657
>Writing Lunars as Luna
Please don't. I fucking hate that bitch. It'd would ruin the entire jump.
>>
>>50276146
You'd need to eat a lot more then just GOD anon.
>>
>>50276162
If you don't like Luna you're not going to like the Lunars jump anyway.
>>
>>50275827
>If she doesn't have the tattoos yet that opens up a story arc and picking her caste is possible
Would would be required to give her over to a Lunar master would would raise her and then use her as a servant. So basically, you get fucked over.
>>
So I'm reading the ultimate Spiderman jump and I come across this.

>Super Powers
The good stuff, you gain an extra 400cp to spend here and in the various sub-builders provided for super powers

Is that 400 altogether or in each?
>>
>>50276178
Not the author, but I'm pretty sure it's one bonus of 400CP that you can then spend in any of the sub-builders you qualify for, not 400CP for each one you get into.
>>
>>50276178
All together, you get 400 to spend on powers which can also be used in any sub builder(s) you buy into.
>>
>>50276176
That's not how it works. Lunars don't interact with Luna just like how Solars don't interact with the US. So no, hating Luna doesn't impact my ability to enjoy the jump.
>>
>>50276019
He's heading to Scooby-Doo next.
>>
>>50275682
Will Dino hollows stop graining power after they go arrancar?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>50276146
Jirou is said to be bullshit because his diet before he met with his adoptive dad figure was nothing but Nitro. As for end-manga Toriko? No idea he is the MC I'm sure it's explained.

>>50276214
Not that I know of, you just can't progress in the evolutionary stages after the mask comes off.
>>
>>50276186
>>50276185
Dang it,I'm already at Max drawbacks and most of what I want is in the sub builders. So 300 of that 400 is gone,but just a heads up to the jump maker, nothing is specifically forbidding using the builders without taking the unlocks.
>>
>>50276224
>>50276171
Still you guys get the idea characters that made it to the end were all throwing out attacks that could seriously damage their earth

A planet of our size would be completely obliterated by almost all the named Bishokuya/Bishokukai at the end of the series
>>
>>50276258
Of course. I'm just saying that eating GOD alone isn't enough. There's countless other things to eat to get to those power levels, from the other parts of Acacia's Main Course to thousands ormillions of different ingredients below it. Then there's plenty of training and learning and practising to do as well. All those guys that got that strong didn't get born with that, they grew to it by eating, training, cooking, learning and ageing.
>>
Yo EragonAnon has something for you guys!
>>
>>50276268
And by altering probability, which they could do so because Gourmet Luck is actually the remains of dead gods from before the beginning of the universe, who the characters wound up unknowingly eating bits of along the way of their journey. That last chapter dropped some weird sequel hooks.
>>
File: Toriko Final Page.png (465KB, 1671x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Toriko Final Page.png
465KB, 1671x1250px
>>50276258
Also if anyone has a problem with the DLC being "Overpowered" the creator could just make it an End Jump like TTGL did with its post timeskip part
Considering what the finale was the power level of the setting is even higher than we were shown
>>
>>50276293
You can already destroy the world with sufficiently advanced technology.

What is so bad about being able to destroy it with punches?
>>
>>50276317
This. The recent JJ Abrams Star Trek jump gave us 72 torpedos, each able to destroy a 300,000km area. That's easily covering the earth and the moon. And they regenerate a week after being used. For 400cp.

Toriko letting you work your way up to destroying planets with punches with extreme effort and long periods of growth is perfectly fine.
>>
>>50276317
My point exactly if you take DC and Marvel you have probably acquired enough INT Boosting perks and tech perks to create or at least operate a doomsday device to destroy the planet and the ability to survive in the vacuum of space
Super Robot Wars lets you get a Mech that shoots black holes and Futurama strat up lets you buy doomsday devices

But despite all that whenever I'm in these threads I always see people up in arms about having the ability to personally crack a planet
>>
File: 20110713.gif (560KB, 576x4986px) Image search: [Google]
20110713.gif
560KB, 576x4986px
>>50276351
maybe it's a utility thing? If you can crack a planet with just your body, you can do a lot more than just destroy one.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
Heading to bed guys. Friendly reminder that these >>50276009 Fade after 24 hours.

Suggestions for drawbacks much appreciated.
>>
>>50276371
If you can design a device to destroy planets with your mind, you can do a lot more then just destroy things.
>>
>>50276374
The failure of Operation Plowshare implies otherwise.
>>
>>50276394
What the fuck are you talking about? Why wouldn't someone so smart and knowledgeable that they could singlehandedly design world destroying devices apply that intelligence and wealth of knowledge in various fields to something else?
>>
>>50276400
>What the fuck are you talking about? Why wouldn't someone so smart and knowledgeable that they could singlehandedly design world destroying devices apply that intelligence and wealth of knowledge in various fields to something else?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaceful_nuclear_explosion

okay now I see what you're going for, and you have a good point, but high-energy physics is usually better at blowing stuff up, then building, science is As splintered as it is Splendored. it's why sup com is so powerful, lots of other jumps offer comparable destructive capability, but it's the only one that lets you build on that scale.
>>
>>50276419
I'm pretty sure you're just an idiot with no idea what he's talking about actually.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

test
>>
>>50276009
>Special Ring
The opening of the Special Ring reads a bit weird.
>A ring inset with a rare form of fire opal, found only in places that have been completely desolate for ages, into a metal that can only be found in Hueco Mundo, rarely, you have a ring that bears your spiritual energy and with it you can propose to a single individual.
I think it reads better as:
"You have a ring inset with a rare form of fire opal, found only in places that have been completely desolate for ages, while the band is a rare metal that can only be found in Hueco Mundo. This ring bears your spiritual energy and with it you can propose to a single individual."

>Vanaheimr
How do you get into Vanaheimr, and where is it, exactly? Is it a plane of existence layered over the top of reality, or is it an extradimensional space accessed through a portal?

>Spirit Particle Observational Tools
>such as a microscope and various electronic.
Should probably be "such as a microscope and various electronics." or "such as a microscope and various electronic devices."

There's a few grammar errors (mostly apostrophes) I'd fix but I figure those kind of corrections can wait until the almost final stage.
>>
Do 'Powerless' drawbacks work on companions' abilities even if the drawback doesn't explicitly says so? What about blocking items when it only mentions powers?
>>
>>50276557
Fanwank this you must.
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>50273499
Probably next week, was sorta busy so I didn't get terribly far. Though I do still have the weekend...

>>50273875
That's terrible.

Yes.

>>50275639
>Makoto doesn't in point of fact have Moonsilver Tats, and has very poor impulse control... and can't hide her Tell very well... and want you to give her more head pats than She-of-Fair-Eyes gets.
Oh Shit.

I, uh, guess I'm changing my plans for Mortal Hero, and not going to the Bordermarches.

>>50275728
>But Gaunlet every time a lunar shapeshifts they incur chimera penalties without the tattoos.
>They need to get the tats ASAP otherwise they'll get permanant limit and be fucked. Especially since Lunars get Limit just for being outside during the full moon.
This is only sorta true though.

Yes, they get a chance of Chimera stuff happening if they shapeshift without Tattoos. BUT these are only Wyld Mutations, not the real mark of a Chimera: /Permanent/ Limit.

Permanent Limit is ONLY gained in Wyld zones, if they Limit Break there.

So, she might turn into a bit of a mutant, but should be fine with Chimera-ness. Unless you're fucking stupid and run into the Wyld.
>>
>>50276571
>Adobe won't let me open my Lunars book.
From my memory, then, casteless Lunars get permanent limit added on after a certain number of mutations. So while it doesn't start out at limit, it becomes inevitable over time.

Also there are rules where if they resist the mutations they just end up with mental alterations (insanity and personality disorders are ever popular.)
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>50276096
There's drawbacks for it?

>>50276162
If you say so, anon.

Not like she says much in canon.

>>50276193
ACTUALLY... Luna talks to each and every Lunar that Exalts individually, actually answers her prayers, and generally is more involved.

One of the canon Lunars actually married him.
>>
>>50276596
>Tell Luna to fuck off at Exaltation.
>Never pray to her.
Problem solved.

>Canon Lunar married him
What hasn't Luna married and fucked? You'd have a harder time finding one of those.
>>
>>50276594
Not in 2e atleast. Permanent Limit is only ever gained from Limit Brreaking in the Wyld. Might've been like that in 1st edition? Not sure.

Though yes, mental mutation things are possible too. Mostly when shifting into human forms.
>>
File: 694573123836160585.jpg (55KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
694573123836160585.jpg
55KB, 800x498px
What's your excuse for not being a Harem Jumper?
>>
>>50275571
High School of the Dead has a fantastic perk line for its zombie background. Of course, it has a lot of other fantastic perk lines, so it's really hard to pick that one.
>>
>>50276326
Just a note, when it was pointed out that the 300000km blast was pure treknobabble that didn't remotely match the actual effects in the movie; the maker responded by updating the jump (now they "only" do the 300000km effect if you use all 72 torps at once).
>>
File: 1363888675072.gif (3MB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
1363888675072.gif
3MB, 602x339px
>>50276009
>http://pastebin.com/P5R9t1EV
>No companion import option
>>
well...I'm a werewolf now can someone give me some jumps where I can give uppity vampires the stomping they have been begging for?
>>
>>50276690
>Hellsing
>Vampire the masquerade/Bloodlines
>Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai
>Castelvania
>Most high-fantasy settings: Overlord, D&D settings, SMT, etc.
>>
>>50276009
What's the difference between Merging and Aspect Manifestation? Is the difference that Aspect Manifestation gets you more, but you can't use as much of it at any one time?
>>
>>50276712
Is there a set d&d jump?
>>
>>50276048
Creepypasta has a cryptid skill that lets you use certain things as portals, and mirrors is given as an example. That'd probably work, but, as others have said, there's a chance you might lose your arm.
>>
>>50276293
I think Toriko-anon did say that the current plan was to move the staring time back so that your ten years ends before the time skip, then have post-timeskip stuff as DLC with an optional ending scenario.
>>
>>50276744
I think lots of the crazy stuff happened before the time-skip.

Anyway, just having gourmet cells, food luck and an appetite demon will put you pretty high on the scale, and with time...
>>
>>50276668
Girls scare me.
>>
File: 1443107768963.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1443107768963.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>50276293
>Gourmet Gods
>The Demon King was real the whole time
>>
>>50276729
Set? No. There's several D&D jumps - each is of a different D&D setting (Dragonlance, Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms, Dark Sun, Order Of The Stick).
>>
File: tumblr_niqngeUn2K1u55xnmo2_500.gif (139KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niqngeUn2K1u55xnmo2_500.gif
139KB, 500x281px
>>50275937
I recognize that girl
>>
>>50265560
2. Infamous
Los Angeles
Drifter
Videokinesis
Energy Form (700)
Strength
Stamina (600)
Durability (500)
Regen (400)
Subdue (100)
Focus (-200)
Analytics (-500)
Drawbacks: Greenlit, Inked (0)

So, after cowering through Scooby-Doo the Benefactor decided he wanted to send me somewhere that was a little more action-packed. Which is why Miranda and I were dropped off in the middle of a firefight between the military and a gang of Conduits; thankfully I was able to get my bearings quickly thanks to my new powers, and we were able to survive mostly unscathed, and ended up taking down a Conduit that tried to escape. We ended up being press ganged into joining the military, though; it was either that or go to prison for "interfering" with a military operation. It wasn't the worst thing that could've happened, but the tattoo on my arm raised a few eyebrows. I eventually got someone to give me another tattoo around it to make it seem like it wasn't serious, which helped a little. Other than that, Miranda and I mostly just spent our time here fighting crime with the military. In the last week or so before we left we deserted, and went off on our own. We took down one more gang hideout, loaded their money and equipment into the Warehouse, destroyed their drugs, and waited things out until we had to leave.
>>
>>50276596
>Someone married Luna
On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid is this man?
>>
>>50276668
I'm not really into at romance and sex is awkward and gross. And when I do have perverted thoughts, I come off more like Tina Belcher.

I do have a couple harem perks, though. But mostly it just leads to teasing and frustration. I'm sure somebody finds that funny.

>>50275548
Completely? Uh.
I dunno. I usually play pretty nice with genres, to be honest.
And when I do go against them, it's generally in a fit of pique, which usually manifests in me blithely doing my own thing in direct contrast to the rest of the world and accomplishing nothing for it.

I guess Kirby was pretty different from normal. Kirby wasn't around, see? He vanished sometime after the Nightmare took over. So when I arrived to save everyone, that meant the only other "heroes" around were, like, Meta Knight, Dedede, and some stray side characters. So the three of us basically divided up Dreamland and kept it safe in an uneasy balance. Meta Knight was the star player and did most of the work, though sometimes he got a little too hardcore and we had to smack him. Dedede conversely was mostly useless, but not totally. He could be counted on to work hard in a pinch, but was otherwise lazy and pretty corrupt.
And I, as a representative of the Haltmann Company, mostly worked in industry and fortress construction. My fortress.

That sounds like a recipe for a dystopia, but it came off more like, "The Quirky Miniboss Squad is in charge for the day. Arguments and shenanigans ensue."
>>
>>50276668
Companions cost points that I could use on myself. If they're free, then I'll pick them up but they're demoted to working in one of my companies afterwards.
>>
File: 12603152268.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
12603152268.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>50276957
>On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid is this man?
Woman. She married male-Luna.

And not too stupid... She's ridiculously respected amongst the Lunars for it, seems to be happily married, and gets the best damn Mentor a Lunar could ever have out of it.

The personal teaching and help of an Incarnae is nothing to sneeze at.
>>
>>50276668
I wouldn't be able to dedicate time for everyone.
Two or three waifus are enough.
>>
>>50277065
>Happily married to the disgusting omnisexual slut supreme
Nah.
>>
So both Prototype and SAO offer option to freely use powers of your other alt forms in one altform. Free in Prototype, 600 in SAO. Any other jumps do this?
>>
So wait because I don't understand Toriko.

Can you only eat the Full Course Meal once and thus you better get the best ingredients you can before you eat it, otherwise you lost your chance... Or can you eat various different Full Course Meals over time?
>>
>>50277179
there are many different full course menus a gourmet Hunter builds theirs out of the finest dishes they have hunted,and yes you can eat more than one,
>>
>>50276668
Cause friendship is more reliable and I am asexual.
>>
>>50277161
Oh wait in prototype it is 300 pp
>>
>>50277017
>Companions cost points
>Not using your companions as extra CP.
>>
>>50277161
I thought Prototype just allowed you to mix and match the appearance of different forms.
>>
>>50277430
It says you can freely combine your alt forms so...
>>
>>50276668
It just seems like a lot of effort for very little gain.
>>
>>50277430
Well fuck me then, it seems it's back to looking for a jump where I can give my companions the ability to combine alt form powers, because SAO gives imported companions no CP
>>
Anything like APM intensifies or Critical Existence Failure in other jumps?
>>
>>50277161
The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, The Avengers Earth Mightiest Heroes, and sort of Gravity Falls have Perks for that as well, I believe.
>>
>>50277179
The Full Course Menu is just your personal favorites, really.

Something like Acacia's Full Course is understandably limited, but there's no actual hardcap on how many times you could eat your own Full Course, or how much you might change it as your palate evolves and you acquire better ingredients.
>>
>>50276917
4. Van Helsing
Great Britain
Age 32
Cleric (950)
He Who Fights Monsters (650)
Guardian
Sanctuary
Healer (500)
Paladin (200)
Ancestral Guardian (-400)
Rune Covered Wraps (-500)
Hunter's Crossbow (-600)
Bigby
Drawbacks: Hunted Progenitor, Mr. Hyde, Dr. Frankenstein (0)

Here's the narration: http://pastebin.com/wwG4nv3X
>>
The Spartan Life [100, Free for Galactic Federation] – Strength. Courage. Discipline. These are the halmarks of a trained soldier, and it is now what you live and breathe. You have five years of military training in the Galactic Federation, which includes fighting extraterrestrial threats and maintaining your own power armor.

Forward Thinking [100, Free for Galactic Federation] – Unfortunately, most soldiers and bounty hunters aren’t Samus Aran. You can’t simply blast your way through a problem and then somehow destroy the problem’s entire planet almost on accident. Instead, you must use what’s available to you. You have a perfect logistical sense of your current ammunition, supplies, and the status of any allies in your immediate presence. You also become better at coordinating small teams.
>>
>>50277832
Which of the free Companions did you pick up?
>>
>>50277923
Bigby; he's right there under the crossbow.
>>
>>50277934
Oh shit my bad.
>>
>>50277940
S'all good.
>>
>>50275713
My plate is getting tooooo fucking huge!

>>50275732
Apparently it may actually be a REAL thing.

>>50275745
I'm working on it. It'll take time.

>>50275761
Tell me about it! I didn't think they could jump the shark so many fucking times! They did it again! Aaarg!

>>50276146
When I started this Jump is was about COOKING! Cooking amazing things and beating up dino-veggies for their delicious leaf-meats and stuff!

And yes, toned down slightly. You have to work up to that level like the characters did. Nothing crazy right off the bat.

>>50276258
>>50276268
Reminder those planet crackers are like 3-500 years old. Maybe older? You'll need to eat a lot of good stuff and do a lot of training.

>>50276285
Fucking tell me about it. Geez, did NOT see that coming.

>>50276293
Yes, it was always planned to be an Option End Jump. You can choose to stay and Spark, getting stupid power cause who cares, its over.

Or you can pass on the Spark for now, take a secondary prize and continue Jumping. Thats the plan.

>>50276744
>>50276757
Yes, again, NEVER expected any of this. Will be updating Original Jump to include new info like Food Luck somehow being actual GODS helping you and junk.

Time will be moved back so the Main Jump ends post Meteor Spice incident so you can avoid planet cracking. DLC will let you have fun there if you choose.

>>50276807
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu---I have my work cut out for me.
>>
>>50277179
So to explain this, everyone can make a list called a Full Course to explain their favorite foods. A lot of Gourmet Hunters do this to show off their skill.

Having something like--oh say--a Capture Level 3,000 God-Eating Zombie Shark Fin Soup on your menu AND you prove you can acquire it shows how badass you are thus more people hire you. On the opposite end with being a Chef, it shows what you can cook and how talented you are.

Acacia's Full Course of stuff like [AIR], [ATOM], [PAIR] and such is a meal designed to release the strength of your Appetite Demon.

Its THEN revealed if you eat Acacia's Full Course BEFORE you find your own Full Course, it'll corrupt your appetite and you will be replaced with your Appetite Demon who is now free to do what it wants.

You can eat your own Full Course as many times are you are willing to prepare it. Acacia's just happens to be one of those meals you only need to eat once to unlock your Appetite Demon.
>>
>>50277520
One of the Nemesis abilities in Anima is Critical Existence Failure by way of just replacing anything that gets destroyed with Nemesis energy constructs, straight up learn-able ability in the Dominus Exxcet book..
>>
>>50277900
Tried and True [200, Discount for Galactic Federation] – You don’t always have the benefit of some distant precursor or benefactor on your side, particularly in situations where supplies are stretched thin and your power armor just shorted out from a hostile atmosphere. You need to make due with what you came to a mission with..and that’s something you’re very good at. Items and technology you use or craft are more durable and effective – guns are less likely to jam and hit weak points just a little harder, power armor functions for an extra hour after its power supply should run out, and you can otherwise push common equipment to perform better than advertised. This boost is very slight, but potent against foes who believe you to be ‘just another grunt’.

If You Want to Believe [200, Discount for Galactic Federation] – A single bounty hunter destroying entire planets? A Jumper who travels across various dimensions? A mysterious and cosmic benefactor? Absolutely preposterous. Or, at least, that’s what those who hear of you will believe. You may give any deed or reputation you have a mythical air to it, so much that those who hear about you will be more inclined to believe you’re a fairy tale, a myth, something to talk about on dull patrol nights. This will create a fantastic shock should you ever reveal yourself...or be effective at covering your trail, should you flee from a greater foe. Obviously, those who witness your actions on their own will be much more inclined to believe such things...but who will believe them?

I am having a blast with this WIP.
>>
File: snapshot20070620192816.jpg (48KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20070620192816.jpg
48KB, 704x396px
>>50276965
Huh.
That Kirby thing was meant to reply to >>50275523.
Weird.

>>50275548
Inheritance
> Age: 23 [Rolled8]
> Location: Helgrind
> Race: Ra'zac [+200CP]
> Background: Drop-In
> Patience [-100CP]
> Half-Truth [-100CP]
> Enhanced Sense [Get a Freebie!]
> Mental Shields [Get a Freebie!]
> Protected Name [-200CP]
> Magic [-400CP]
> Hunter [Get a Freebie!]
> Double Triple Quadruple Backstab [-200CP]
> Hero Killer [-300CP]
> An Ancient Language Dictionary [Get a Freebie!]
> Anti-Scrying Amulet [-100CP]
> Weapon of Choice: Bow & Arrow [Get a Freebie!]
> Early Beginnings [Get a Freebie!]
> Stutter [+100CP]
> Angela's Attention [+100CP]

> Slot: Early-Mid Jump

Shapeshifter.

I'm not sure if Early Beginnings gives me more time here? I'm guessing not, since it doesn't mention it.
Anyway, I sided with Galbatorix. Tried to resurrect his dragon for him. You, uh, don't mind if it's slightly rotted, do you? Look, I can just add cyberbits to compensate for any brain deterioration, it's fine.

Anyway, my "plan", such as it is, is to help create a glorious empire of magitek. Think of me as the second coming of Cidolfus Demen Bunansa.
We're gonna supercharge crops and build armies and cool shit. Also serves as a sortof test run for "uplifting", since I don't really care if this place meets some terrible fate.

Might also perform horrifying experiments on elves while I'm at it. Magic acquisition is made easier with mind jacking, y'know?
Why?

Because fuck elves.
>>
>>50278232
*desire for Samus companion intensifying*
>>
>>50276009
Unique Power seems a bit off. All, or at least most, spiritual abilities scale with the power of the user. The ways it's worded imply that any abilities you don't link to it are stuck.
>>
Standard Issue [400, Discount for Galactic Federation] – Power Armor technology is an ancient practice, and it’s one the Galactic Federation has only recently made widespread. What they lack in the Chozo’s mystique and technological advancement, they make up for in practicality and efficiency. You now know how to build your own Federation Marine-style power armor, along with other common devices, including holographic computers and automated security turrets. Things as large or advanced as starships or Aurora Units are outside of this gift, however...those come later.

Think of the Benefits [400, Discount for Galactic Federation] – It’s a sad thing to admit, but the Federation is little better than the Space Pirates when it comes to exploiting the dangerous things in this universe. The young Federation suffers from corruption and at least one attempted rebellion, and you now have an ear towards such wicked hearts. You can now sense who is the weakest link in an organization, especially those who are open to bribes or manipulation. You also immediately realize when someone or something in said organization plans to exploit you or items that are of interest to you – a useful bargaining chip, or a warning sign of what is to come. You could just as easily use this to purge corruption as you could manipulate it...or perhaps create it yourself, in a previously upstanding organization.

>>50278250
Soon.
>>
>>50278232
Tried and True should probably have the last sentence say 'This boost is normally very slight, but potent against foes who believe...'. Otherwise it's very slight but potent at the same time.
>>
>>50278394
My intent with the perk was that it can catch someone who expects rank-and-file tech to work the exact same way with you as it does others off guard in a more conventional way. It wasn't meant to be a fiat indicator of suddenly being better against foes you catch flat-footed.

Still, I see the spotty grammar and will tweak it to better reflect it a tiny bit.
>>
>>50276009
The new items look good to me.

Anyway, supplement time!

>Unique Power
Are there any examples for this?

>Customized Look
Does this do anything special? Because from what I've seen all (non-Gillian) Hollows have unique looks anyway?

>Biological Attacks
You need to deliver this with you claws/horns/whatever? Or could you breathe poison onto people?

>Extra Limbs
So, wait, purchasing this once get us one extra arm? Why not a set?

I guess I could become some kind of asymmetrical thing with it... But no centipede Hollow, which is sorta sad.

>High Speed Regeneration
This is just to get the better version described, right? Because most hollows have High Speed Regeneration anyway (atleast in Bleach proper, in case it's different here)

>Get Huge
Does this increase strength/durability proportionally too, or is literally just a a reach/height advantage that'll make you a weak giant?

>Merging
>Aspect Manifestation
Someone else already asked my question here >>50276718

>Invisibility
Can you use this selectively, in terms of senses? Like being only unhearable while the other senses work fine, or only heard while the other senses are obscured?
>>
>>50278509
>most hollows have High Speed Regeneration
Not him but only mid level hollows reliably have that, weak ones don't have that power and neither do most of the more powerful ones.
>>
>>50278532
Yeah, it's noted at one point that high powered hollows sacrifice some of their regen for a power boost.
>>
>>50278532
I thought Ulquiorra mentioned that most /Arrancar/ just sacrificed it for more power?

It's been a while though. Could be wrong.
>>
>>50275621
Huh, thought people forgot those jumps.

CK was claimed by another anon months before I started on the paradox series. Thought it was abandoned, but he showed up with a WIP a month or so ago (IIRC). I don't plan on doing it any time soon due to finals, so you'll have to wait for him.
>>
The Light of Aurora [600, Discount for Galactic Federation] – The true crown jewel of Federation science is the ability to combine genetic engineering with artificial intelligence, creating the highly-advanced Aurora Units. This perk, in addition to making you skilled enough at genetics to create functional clones or AI, can combine the two practices to create an amazingly efficient and loyal control unit, much like the Aurora Units of the Federation. This will take some trial and error, along with a lot of resources, but such units can manage entire planets or starships on their own with great effectiveness, though it may require yours or outside input to get to that level of efficiency. Their default design is also resource intensive and requires a large amount of space. Still, maybe with some time and tinkering, you could make something a bit more miniaturized for the same purpose...after all, human DNA is surprisingly malleable in your hands...
>>
>>50278638
Basic Procedure [600, Discount for Galactic Federation] – The Space Pirates may play with fire, but the Federation is what harnesses it. Technology is surprisingly modular in your hands, able to combine and utilize different practices and using them together with ease, as well as creating devices that can accept new modifications with ease, such as a ‘slot’ for accepting Phazon, a new energy source, and more. This does little for supernatural sources – there’s only so much you can bend before something breaks – but as a bonus, technologies you combine, even when mutually incompatible, seem to function just fine...however, pushing the envelope or constantly combining conflicting sources will eventually burn through this safety net, and you will find yourself biting off more than you can chew. Or the device in question will explode. It’s a bit of a coin toss, really.

That's it for GalFed perks. Apologies for the spam. I'm taking suggestions on Space Pirates perks. Obviously lots of delicious candy perks, but any in particular to be made into perks?
>>
>>50278612
Didn't you have another one beyond that?
>>
>>50278612
Y u no link to that WIP?
>>
>>50276274
Would it be possible to have a shade race option?
>>
>>50278975
Just buy the spirit magic perk and then fuck it up.
>>
>>50278939
Will there be any combat oriented origins? The majority of perks in the jump so far seem to lend themselves more to building technology or utility.
>>
>>50278954
Did all of the main series paradox games. Laid down a claim on kaiserreich, which is Germany wins ww1 on crack.

After 4 of those jumps, though, I'm a bit burned out on them. Planning on finishing titanfall 2 before coming back to that.

>>50278962
Gimme a minute
>>
>>50278939
A capstone to make you a giga-pirate or whatever the hell Ridley is. Unless you are doing some separate racial section.
>>
>>50278939
Reviving people by mechanizing their corpse/soon-to-be corpse. Making mechanical versions of yourself. Plot armor that only works when you're playing with delicious candy. Making really good self-destruct systems?

...Incidentally. Any particular thoughts as to how races will be handled? I'd like to be... whatever the fuck Ridley is. Being a vanilla Space Pirate is already cool enough for me, but still.
>>
File: 1477242060767.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1477242060767.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50279076
Here's that wip.

I'll admit that I don't think highly of it. The creator going radio silent for nearly a month doesn't help, either. But right now I've got enough on my plate as is.
>>
>>50279021
I'm doing what I did for Kenshin and making combat perks origin-neutral, though every origin gets at least a slice. The Another (Samus) origin is getting a combat/gear focus, with one of the capstones being a huge competency increase in your fighting ability.

>>50279081
>>50279089
Races are a teeny bit hard to handle if only because of how vague alien species are in this universe. That said, I'll look into it. It may be a mostly cosmetic effect as far as Jumpers are concerned (the exception being Space Pirates and certain other things).
>>
>>50279119
I don't like that design strategy. Just makes some variant of egghead the only viable build.
>>
>>50276274
Neat.
>>50278975
You. Absolute. Madman. Why would you ever want that? They've got the bullshit weakness of 'if I get stabbed in the heart I insta-die', and literally everyone will hate and fear you. Sure, they're pretty beast besides that, but it would still suck balls.
>>50279013
Normally when someone becomes a Shade, their personality takes a permanent back seat to the spirit(s), who are eternally pissed that they're imprisoned within a meat suit. Turns out Spirits hate being enslaved or locked up. Who'd've thunk it?
>>
>>50279191
>literally everyone will hate and fear you
I'll be the hero this world deserves, not the one it needs.
>>
>>50276274
If we already have Magic is there any point in purchasing the Mental Swords, since we'll already be capable of psychic combat?

In the books, everyone is theoretically capable of having Mental Shields, and there are individuals who are full-blown telepaths yet lack magic, but anyone who can control magic is already a full-blown telepath as well.
>>
>>50276293
Sick and tired. But must say I laughed my ass off at how even in ending it managed to escalate exponentially. Who knows, in a few more years there might even be a sequel series that brings it further.
>>
>>50279191
>>50276274
Shade/Rider option please. I want to watch the entire world go apeshit over my very existence.
>>
>You. Absolute. Madman. Why would you ever want that? They've got the bullshit weakness of 'if I get stabbed in the heart I insta-die', and literally everyone will hate and fear you. Sure, they're pretty beast besides that, but it would still suck balls.

Still better than being an elf
>>
>>50276317
The problem with being able to destroy with punches is that you, personally, are much harder to kill. If youjust build something, chances are you're a squishy scientist that can somewhat reliably be assassinated. But if you can bust planets, pretty much no one can defeat you.
>>
Sorry, forgot to quote >>50279191 in >>50279397
>>
>>50278975
>>50279191
Would shades even be a race? I'm pretty sure it just get's overlaid into whatever body fucks up.
>>
>>50279191
>ou. Absolute. Madman. Why would you ever want that? They've got the bullshit weakness of 'if I get stabbed in the heart I insta-die', and literally everyone will hate and fear you. Sure, they're pretty beast besides that, but it would still suck balls.
Beast mode activate! I'm a take on the whole world myself.
>>
>>50279397

But what if the Shade was originally an elf?
>>
>>50279509
What if the body was also an elf?

Can you become a double elf?
>>
>>50279531
That is not how shades work anon. . .
>>
>>50279547
̹ ͔̮͚̲̥͓̗ͅ ͓ ̬͔̣̘͈̟͖ ̤̟̖͙̲̮
>>
>>50276048
Alice though the looking glass has mirror travel, not sure if you could do that trick.

>>50276178
As mentioned by others its just the 400cp once.
>>
>>50276048
If you don't care about /actually/ punching it, you could probably just use Alice: Through the Looking Glass and break the mirror using telekinesis or a spell of mirror-punching.
>>
Say I want to equip my Platoon from platoon with power armor and steamroll the Nazis with jumper bullshit, what perks do I need to get people to just roll with it?
>>
File: no pls.png (143KB, 837x623px) Image search: [Google]
no pls.png
143KB, 837x623px
>>50279113
Hey Cenanon do you have all your Paradox games jumps at the ready? I kinda wanted to jump them in sequencial order and Yet I have trouble finding them. Do you have like a folder of all of them in one place?
I want to make a historical fantasy simulator: Copyright infringement Self Insert edition a thing.
>>
>>50279718
I do, was waiting for finished ck jump to upload them all.

If there's nothing forim the original jumpmaker by mid December I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>50278114
So what's the difference between Toriko jump and Toriko jump DLC
>>
>>50279404
The flip side of that is that intelligence perks are also way more versatile and generally useful. Also, raw strength can always be bypassed by abilities that ignore durability. Like mind control, soul attacks, telekinetically attacking someones insides, weird conceptual shit, etc.

Really good intelligence perks like Genius from DC or Rick and Morty are basically plot devices, since people with their capability are smart enough to actually build devices that can neutralize or otherwise impede cosmic forces or mystical effects.
>>
>>50278154
Do we need to eat our Full Course at once, as in in a single sitting like during proper meal? At least for the Acaccia one. Or can I eat them as I acquire them and as long as I don't eat the final one before finding my own Full Course, which as you said is just my favorites, I am safe?
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50275523
A couple of times, by completely nullifying Voldemort and setting up my Ships I basically turned Harry Potter into a Romance story.
Also my entire goal is to Ungrimdark 40k

>>50276204
Well, that's just a little bit horrifying.

>>50276557
Fanwank it however you want. Because of the existence of Drawbacks that specify it works on Companions I personally say Companions keep their powers unless the drawback specifically mentions them.

>>50276596
Yeah, Sol only gets that involved with his Zeniths.

>>50276668
Don't mock the Asexuals and the Monogamists.

>>50276729
>>50276903
Also Neverwinter Nights, which is set in Forgotten Realms.

>>50276957
Only if she expects Luna to remain faithful.

>>50278250
I would waifu Samus. As long as it's not THAT "Samus".

>>50279391
I hope the guy lets you do it. They would go fucking batshit, and it would be hilarious.

>>50279428
It does notably make them FAR stronger and faster than they originally were. A Human Shade is stronger and faster than an Elf, and we all know how hard Elves are wanked in Eragon.
>>
>>50278170
I meant the SAO version of CEF. The hp bar and full physical capability until you run out
>>
>>50278170
>I missed this post when I was replying to all the things.
It gets even better if you combine it with the Immortal Blood bloodline, that makes it so you have no "weak points" that would kill you if lost.
You could replace your entire body with Nemesis Constructs, and just be a 'living' mass of Nemesis.
>>
>>50275523
i accidentally made my first pokemon jump super grimdark because i had a gun and i wanted to see what would happen if i just shot grunts instead of pokemon battling them

suddenly it became an adventure of a thirteen year old with their squirtle running around on their motorcycle shooting grunts and fistfighting
>>
>>50275523
In one of my test builds I literally turned Genealogy into a fucking slice of life fire emblem series because i managed to kill most of the major perpetrators before they pulled anything.

Manfroy was still at large but I pretty much told everyone about what happened and i got the proof to back up my words so he was largely ineffective trying to get the other countries to start shit
>>
Jumpers!
Do you name your tools and/or weapons?
>>
>>50279113
That WIP does not appear to have the incest perk that was expected.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (26KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
26KB, 214x300px
>>50275523
All jumps are shonen jumps if you try hard enough
>>
>>50279971
Only the ones I make myself, and I don't use those personally. I give them to companions, young heroes who have proven themselves, and allies who are in need of a mighty weapon and/or a useful tool.
>>
Work on Paper Mario is a bit slow right now, I'm still in recovery mode from the last few days. But, someone did ask about what heppens if your body is destroyed and you have the heartless perk. Here is what I am thinking of putting in the notes about it.

Heartless: If your body is completely destroyed you will remain trapped within your heart until such a time as your body is fully regenerated. Alternatively, if your body does not regenerate, you can claim a suitable body that has been rendered heartless. This alternative requires either high quality science or magic to accomplish, and these will need to be found elsewhere.
>>
>>50279814
Based on what was seen in the manga, you just need to find your Full Course. Even if its just piece by piece. By having a Full Course that you know is yours, Acacia's can't corrupt you and turn you crazy like it did him.
>>
>>50279971

i named my anti magic gun "big bang boy" and i shot fantasy people with it
>>
>>50279971
I would, but I'm complete pants at names. Hence why my insanely powerful and customized sword, that I've been making and improving my entire chain, is just called "The Sword".

Also I'm very picky, and none of the names others have suggested 'fit' in my mind.
>>
>>50280086
So basically if your body gets destroyed, and you can't regenerate it for some reason, all you have to do is remove the heart from someone else and cram yourself in there in order to hijack their body? Seems legit.
>>
>>50280202
Uhhh, not exactly. Like it says, the actual process requires access to decently advanced science or magic. I intended it to mean something like making a new heartless body. It defineately wouldn't allow you to hijack someone's body. I'll do some rewriting so it's more clear.
>>
>>50280252
Yeah, I misread it. I thought it said "the alternative" when it said "this alternative", so I assumed it meant "either cram your heart into some heartless body or use outside context science/magic to make a new one".
>>
>>50280202
>>50280305
How about this, a little bit in between. I'm trying to work on this when i'm not in an inspired mood so my writing is a little clunkier than usual.

Heartless: If your body is completely destroyed you will remain trapped within your heart until such a time as your body is fully regenerated. Alternatively, if your body does not regenerate, you can claim a suitable body that has been rendered heartless. This alternative requires either high quality science or magic to accomplish, and these capabilities will need to be acquired elsewhere. This process involves the creation of a body that is naturally heartless. While it would be theoretically possible to steal someone else's body it would require an even more advanced version of the techniques required to render a body heartless.
>>
>>50280320
So, does your body regenerate from your heart?
>>
File: 1479376860888.jpg (830KB, 1850x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1479376860888.jpg
830KB, 1850x2500px
>>50279825
Oh, you have no idea Justice. I have made a few rolls already and, without spoiling things, Dan is going to have all sorts of fun.

>>50279971
I'm so bad at naming things. Usually I'll just come up with an acronym and forget to actually define what each letter means. Which can be funny when my Companions take it upon themselves to name things.

>"Yoro! Use your Princess Universal Reality Eraser!"
"My WHAT?!"
>"You know, that liquid you invented."
"You mean, P.U.R.E.? The murderous Jell-O concoction?"
>"YEAH!"
"I told you guys to stop renaming my weapons!"
>"My name is better."
>>
>>50280360
I was going to have it that you would need assistance to create a new body separate from your heart. Like I said i'm not in the best spot to do work on this but it had been a few days since the question was asked so I really wanted to make a reply.

Maybe just make it a slow regen state where your body re-forms around your heart?
>>
>>50280087
Do we have some form of enlightenment to know if what we are is part of the Full Course that's OURS?
>>
>>50280527
Not entirely certain. It just seems that certain foods call out to you if they will do your body good. For the main characters, they just seemed to come across an ingredient and go, "This is it. THIS is what I want for my [Insert Course]."

By the end of the series, not everyone had a full course. Toriko did which allowed him to consume his Appetite Demon gaining control of its power.
>>
>>50280527
Not, Toriko-Anon, but if I understood the manga correctly: It's not like you've got some pre-determined thing. Some foods have greater or lesser compatibility with your Gourmet Cells, but that doesn't mean that your Menu is those that have the most compatibility. You find your Full Course just by experiencing new foods and learning which ones of them are meaningful to you. It could be a meal that has emotional meaning to you, like the menu of medicinal ingredients Yuda put together in honor of a boy who died of plague . It could be a food that embodies some philosophy of yours, like Aimaru's focus on simple dishes to reflect his desire to live in harmony with the world. It could be something that reflects on your determination, the goal of a quest or just a promise you've made like Toriko's determination to carry though on his threat to make Acacia the meat dish of his Menu (oh yeah, Toriko committed cannibalism. Thought I should mention that). It could just be something you really like the taste of, to the point that you could eat it over and over, like half of Toriko's menu is. You don't need any enlightenment to find your Full Course Menu because the Menu is the enlightenment, it's symbolic of you finding meaning in food instead of just having an endless hunger for its own sake like Acacia and NEO have.
>>
>>50279971
Of course. Every single one of my tools possesses its own name, as well as a rich and storied history.
>>
Anything to prevent or rapidly cure insanity like that found in Creepypasta? Ideally from a low risk jump. (Not creepypasta, Young Justice, or SCP)
>>
Could Expired pasta from the creepypasta jump completely supplant the Touched by darkness perk from Alan Wake?
>>
>>50278114
>take a secondary prize and continue Jumping
Do tell
>>
>>50280833
Messed that up

I meant this to be a reply to this>>50280813
>>
>>50279971
I usually devise plenty of pretentious names for the weapons/devices I make for other people, but I collectivaly refer to creations that I personally use as "Bullshit Science".
>>
>>50280670
>>50280690
Even if you don't find your full coarse in the Jump in the last chapter they discover how to raise and essentially mass produce Acacias Full Coarse so you could always take it with you and eat it later
>>
>>50280813
I'd say Soul Eater, but that's not a low risk jump. Undertale's Human perk tree is good for this, especially SAVE the WORLD, and I think Therapist from Slice of Life could work? Really as far as I know most of the "insanity curing" perks are from more risky jumps.
>>
>>50280833
Seems to be much better, but creepypasta has a lot of other enticing options.
>>
>>50280843
Original idea was like another couple hundred CP or something, then free perks, special perks, so on and so forth. Its gotten so crazy storywise though I'll have to rethink some stuff.
>>
>>50280813
I believe the SMT1 Jump has a Golden Apple that cures insanity.
>>
>>50279971
my motorcycle is the thunder, my sword is the pain, my shield is the wall.
>>50279623
are you the jump maker? Because I got to say, having to use the same pool of CP for the Supplement builders that you unlock with CP as the rest of the Jump was pretty rough, I get that the choices are supposed to be a hard this was about as rough as blame!
>>
>>50276372
So just having spiritual energy increases our strength and stuff, right?

What if we link unique power to... Physical boost?

What if we buy a second purchase and link it too?
>>
>>50281072
Well God speed Anon
Toriko has been one of my favorite manga of the past few years and the Jump isn't half bad either
>>
What would happen if I fed one of archers projected weapons to the pixelator/equivalent exchange?
>>
>>50281072
>Its gotten so crazy storywise though I'll have to rethink some stuff.
I personally liked how like a third of the things towards then end were just attempts to stop the damage from blowing up the planet.
>>
>>50281905
You'd get as much pixels/EMC as you'd get as if you fed that much prana directly into it. They don't deconstruct things into parts, they deconstructs them into perfectly generic building material. The fact that it was magic stuff shouldn't matter any.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
>>50276473
>Special Ring
Alright.

>Vanaheimr
It supposed to be a property you can 'find'. I'll note that.

>Spirit Particle Observational Tools
Thanks for the feedback.

>>50276681
Still not fluffed as of yet. I'm working as fast as I can.

>>50276908
Really who is it because I found this on a BG images site.

>>50278332
That's because they are stuck. Basically Unique Power grows with time and the others are gimmicks that don't grow, that isn't me stating that that's just how the Hollows work, You get one or two unique powers and a few gimmicks if you wish.

>>50278509
>Unique Power
I'll write up some.

>Customized Look
It should also allow you to customize what you powers look like.

>Biological Attacks
Delivery method is up to you.

>Extra Limbs
Just how it is.

>High Speed Regeneration
This gets you Ulquiorra levels of regen.

>Get Huge
Yes I'll note it.

>Merging
>Aspect Manifestation
Further study into these two powers has since answered my problem with this. Merging is about taking over a Host-Body and gaining powers via that. Aspect Manifestation is about using powers from those you've subsumed. I'll make the former more of a body swapper power in the next update.

>Invisibility
Sure.

>>50281812
>So just having spiritual energy increases our strength and stuff, right?
Actually no. It often looks that way however that's just application of Spirit Pressure. It's the difference between saying you can lift a ton and you can lift a ton with a rope crane, one is a feat of strength and the other is using something to preform a feat of strength.

>What if we link unique power to... Physical boost?
>What if we buy a second purchase and link it too?
Physical Boost is making your base self better. Ichigo would have a level of it even after his All-Out-Attack sacrificed his powers. Having a Unique Physical Boost means that your bodily base would grow in proportion to your spiritual strength. [Get swole as fuck from training spiritual energy]
>>
>>50282006
Oh and thank you all for you feedback!
>>
Jumpers, when have you ever woken up, looked around at your surroundings, and wondered "What the hell happened last night?!"?
>>
>>50282006
>more of a body swapper power in the next update.
What exactly do you mean by this? Possession?
>>
does anybody have any perks about making people believe what you say easily? Or forging evidence just in case people don't believe you when you tell them meta-knowlege
>>
>>50282094
Saints Row was basically nothing but that for me
>>
>>50281953
Yeah, but what about the pattern? Can I now recreate the real weapon, or do I get more fake ones?
>>
File: Mergeing.gif (7MB, 190x143px) Image search: [Google]
Mergeing.gif
7MB, 190x143px
>>50282123
Originally pic related's power Merging is also called Spirit Body Fusion. So... yeah something like possession.
>>
File: WIZARD.jpg (41KB, 757x430px) Image search: [Google]
WIZARD.jpg
41KB, 757x430px
>>50282006
>I'll write up some.
Thanks.

>It should also allow you to customize what you powers look like.
Oh, that's pretty cool. Make dinosaur-shaped Ceros and stuff.

...Would linking it to Unique Power just allow you to shift your appearance as your spiritual power increases? Or make you a shapeshifter? Or do nothing much?

>This gets you Ulquiorra levels of regen.
So, upgrade. Cool. Linking it to Unique Power would make it ever more ridiculous, right?

>Yes I'll note it.
Nice. Cool. Linking it to Unique Power would let you grow HUEG as your spiritual power gets HUEG?

For that matter, linking UP to Extra Limbs would have you start sprouting more limbs as you get more powerful?

Would Summoning Mindless Lesser Hollows let you summon armies of them, or just more powerful ones?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>50282006
>body swapper power
What, so like Warframes?
>>
Are Bayonetta-level abilities completely beyond us because of her eye, or could they eventually be reached?
>>
File: A Monster of the World.jpg (91KB, 794x775px) Image search: [Google]
A Monster of the World.jpg
91KB, 794x775px
>>50282197
>Or do nothing much?
Likely this sadly.

> Linking it to Unique Power would make it ever more ridiculous, right?
Allow it to grow from there yeah.

>Linking it to Unique Power would let you grow HUEG as your spiritual power gets HUEG?
Yep. I'm not responsible for such fan wank but yeah.

>UP Summon Mindless Lesser Hollows?
One or the other, your choice I'd say.

>>50282221
See >>50282193.
>>
>>50282181
Fake ones. A perfect copy of a fake is going to be of no better quality than the fake, it just reproduces what you put in.
>>
>>50282282
But the fake degrades because Gaea. Will the recreated fake ones also degrade?
>>
>>50282267
>Likely this sadly.
Ah, too bad. I suppose I'll have to make do with a badass shapeshifting mask.

>I'm not responsible for such fan wank but yeah.
Huh? I don't think I follow.

The growing extra, Extra Limbs idea would work too, or just make the limbs I bought stronk or something?

Tempted to get the Mindless Lesser Hollow summoning now, and go all warlord on stuff with an army of weaker hollows.

There's going to be even more fun stuff to pick in this supplement later, right? Might make it hard for me to decide what to go with...

But anyway, cool. Thanks.
>>
>>50282382
Not if you're in a universe without Gaea, or at least without that version of her. But the version you scanned was already degraded, so they'll still be lower quality than the original. I don't see what's so complicated about this idea.
>>
>>50282445
>Ah, too bad.
Yeah.

>Huh? I don't think I follow.
I won't take the responsibility for Hollow Huge Quest! I won't!

>
The growing extra, Extra Limbs idea would work too, or just make the limbs I bought stronk or something?
Stronger limbs better able to do their job.

>Tempted to get the Mindless Lesser Hollow summoning now, and go all warlord on stuff with an army of weaker hollows.
Or you could just do what Starrk did when he nabbed the Unique Power of that. Make it summon Not-so-Lesser Hollow. /wink
>>
Alright /jc/ are there any of you who could even possibly touch let alone beat pic related?
http://pastebin.com/9ZqkK3vh
>>
File: med_1454504430_image.jpg (49KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
med_1454504430_image.jpg
49KB, 427x500px
>>50282094
That'd be Star Wars: Auralnauts, where despite ostensibly being a dominator(? I think?), I did absolutely nothing except get super drunk and high all the time. And nothing else.
I also got sent on a distressing number of errands to get things, and was given poor directions for how to get those things. I think.
At least that's what everyone tells me.

In 9-2-5 I was also really high all the time, to the point that I can't remember most of what happened, but at least I knew I was always in the same general area. At least I kept it together enough to hold a JOB. Auralnauts, on the other hand, is like a series of disconnected events and zip pans. I didn't know where I was 100% of the time. You think it's distressing getting lost somewhere in a city? Try that in a fucking galaxy. Try just waking up on some strange planet, where you don't even know what the fuck the quadrant is, let alone the coordinates, and all your traveling partner (who you've never fucking seen before today) will tell you is, "We're picking up burritos."
> "But this is a laundromat."
> "My bad."
And then I blacked out again.

I was told that I managed to puke on every major character at least once during the course of the jump, every - single - one, but I don't remember any of it.
Was there a plot or something?
>>
>>50282510
>Not if you're in a universe without Gaea
No, I'm pretty sure even with Gaia. Fairly certain Val said she'd still be grinding down on your magecraft so as to not massively unbalance/power it up for free.
>>
File: No One.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
No One.png
119KB, 500x500px
>>50282522
>I won't take the responsibility for Hollow Huge Quest! I won't!
No one can run away from their sins.

You have wrought the horrors of Hollow Huge Quest, and though crimes against nature jumpers shall grow HUGE.

>Or you could just do what Starrk did when he nabbed the Unique Power of that. Make it summon Not-so-Lesser Hollow. /wink
...Wait, Stark's thing? Like, do you just mean his wolves? Those seemed pretty good and he seemed to be able to summon as many as he wanted.

Or do you mean Lilynette? Because if you mean that part, then shut up and take my CP.
>>
>>50282691
Different Anon here. That makes sense to me. Not like going to another jump makes RM's super cheap or last loads longer or anything.

At least, I assumed they didn't.
>>
Hm. They're all at, at least 0.5. So now is as good as any to ask for a first review. Jumps 26 through to prospective 31. 0.5 indicates that scenarios are present and not finished. 0.99 is for critique phase and won't be getting a scenario. As always, everything is for courtesy posts later on when they do reach F1.0, so I'm not going to bother uploading them to the drive myself. If other people feel like it they can. Right now though I'm more focused on tuning them up to a higher standard of quality and finishing up the scenarios. So if you do have things you'd like to see, questions, criticisms and whatnot, throw them as you'd like.

We'll begin with 25: the Repost of Ikki Tousen, which actually went through a first review already, so some changes were made.
>>
>>50282691
Alright. I don't care, either way. Point is, you're not going to get something better than what Archer himself made. It doesn't matter if your copy was perfect, his is imperfect.
>>
File: 1463355543073.jpg (45KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
1463355543073.jpg
45KB, 600x428px
What MtG jumps do we currently have, can I ask?
>>
>>50282720
26 is Shin Angyo Onshi, which had the least amount of changes since I don't remember many questions on it, which doesn't affect me that much. The scenario for this was a bit of an experiment, different from Ikki Tousen in nature, since IT went for a more...mechanical approach in some ways.

But I haven't translated the full storyboard into the scenario, so it remains as it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 200x176px
>>50282522
I want more limbs, tho.

I want to become Ball of Arms man
>>
File: 1465956405803.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
1465956405803.gif
1MB, 294x253px
So in response to some criticism of the recent WIP: I agree it's a tiny bit tech-heavy. I think I'm going to move Basic Procedure from the GalFed tree (which I originally based off of the PED system) to somewhere on the Space Pirate tree, who have more of a habit of putting DELICIOUS CANDY where it doesn't believe than the Feds do. Will probably swap some perks out for some soldier-ing or combat boosts while moving the other perks around a bit.

If anyone has suggestions on ways to handle this or if there's a problem with it, do inform me. I've already ruled out separating backgrounds and factions due to logistical issues in putting those in jump format.
>>
>>50282526
I throw a master ball at it.
>>
>>50282742
Only Innistrad for now.
I'm pretty sure Khans is being worked on though.
>>
>>50282743
27 is Paprika, which was...an interesting experience, since I don't generally try to write in a consistently convoluted tone, while still trying to maintain any semblance of coherence. Not too much in terms of experimentation here, companion mechanics and item mechanics are pretty much the only things that would seem different.
>>
>>50282742
We only have Innistrad right now.

There should be a few others being worked on?
>>
>>50282166
Changeling
>Rank 5 Clause: Words of Memories Never Lived – The changeling tells, sings, or acts out an emotionally charged story, and everyone within 50 feet falls into a dream-like trance. The affected beings react to the events described in the story as if they were vivid memories. The changeling can't control how the crowd will react to the information, however.
>Catch: The changeling is attempting to convince others of something they believe is correct.

Les Miserables
>As long as you argue in earnest belief of your cause, you can convince almost anyone to do almost anything.
>>
>>50282756
28 is UNIEL, or Under Night In Birth Exist Late, generally shortened to Under Night In-Birth. I was a bit dubious with converting another French Bread game since we already had Tsukihime (Melty Blood), but then UNIEL's world is completely separate save for a tentative tie, so experimenting with a fighting game was a pretty fun opportunity all in all
>>
>>50282748
I kind of like how it is now, to be honest.
>>
>>50282756
Oh my. Paprika? This is going to be a hell of a ride, isn't it? I am smashing the DC Mini the moment I see it, I fear getting involved in this plot.
>>
>>50282522
I don't understand the bit about sealed state for Fullbrings. So until our Fullbring matures we can't get all powers but after that, go wild? Because Fullbringers can't downgrade to previous state.

Will you include mention of Bringer light or Fullbring stealing/sharing? I might want to link it to unique power.

What happens if you get Guide to Inferno as Fullbring and is there a way to link unique power to that?

Einherjar is a perk so we can't link unique power to it I assume.

Reishi constructs like Pesci when?
>>
>>50282781
>Under Night In-Birth jump
Fuck yes. I am hype.
>>
>>50282781
From what little I've seen of characters they at least have decent designs
>>
>>50282748
I wouldn't mind actual combat stuff for the feds, but if a ready-to-go suit is easily available in the item section (either as a freebie or with an item stipend) I reckon I'd find it difficult to grieve about not knowing how to shot arm cannon.
>>
>>50276668
It gets in the way of the story.
Also, I already have a waifu.
>>50279971
Yeah, super good gear that i give to honorable peoples are usually named.
My own personal weapon that travels with me throughout the chain is Agony. Why? It started out as an Agonizer Whip. Now it's whip-staff-sword-shield-spear, but the name stuck. I didn't name it until after it had a personality because i'm not a fucking wierdo
>>
>>50282781
Oh, I remember this game. It was fun, though I never really got into the story. Should be a cool jump.
>>
File: KantoBadges.png (638KB, 2239x1155px) Image search: [Google]
KantoBadges.png
638KB, 2239x1155px
So, jumpers, I got a question for y'all so I too can begin to collect 'em all

What are some neat collectibles/trophy item options you can find in the chain? They don't necessarily need to display your victories, just some awesome baubles and merch you get progressing through the chain
Main examples I'm thinking of are
The pouch from Swords and Sorcery that has a bauble for each jump
The Manuals from Captain SNES(one per world, luscious art and info)
The Badges from History's Strongest Disciple
The Merit Badges from Psychonauts jump that display every power and ability you have as a badge
>>
>>50280375
>>"Yoro! Use your Princess Universal Reality Eraser!"
>"My WHAT?!"
>>"You know, that liquid you invented."
>"You mean, P.U.R.E.? The murderous Jell-O concoction?"
>>"YEAH!"
>"I told you guys to stop renaming my weapons!"
>>"My name is better."
Ah-dorable.
>>
>>50282781
29 is Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, know better to Westerners by its other title, Spirited Away. Again, there's nothing too special with it as far as experimentation goes. I played around with considering companion mechanics a little, but everything else is a bit straightforward.

I'm tempted to run a traditional /gen/ model as far as the scenario goes though, so that, along with #30 (which is technically 31 because I started counting from 25 like an idiot even though it's supposed to 26.) will be a different branch as far as negotiating scenario designs go. The traditional /gen/ model is what's on the storyboard right now anyways. I think it fits a little better for an open ended story than the narrative model.
>>
>>50282743
>>50282756
>>50282781
What is this Survey Team? Is it something specific to your chain? Or is it something we're supposed to get in one of your jumps?
>>
>>50282166
Be an exalt and abuse the hell out of social combat charms.
Dragonborn aren't the best at it, but you can still shatter a person's beliefs to the core or convince them of just about anything.

Same with D&D glibness although you're probably not supposed to use that for things that aren't lies.
>>
>>50282526
1. Time Stop (D&D Spell)
2. Quicksilver (Devil May Cry Style)
3. Temporal Acceleration (D&D Psionic Power): At this point I'm moving in a time stop INSIDE a time stop. So any Super Saiyan Cyan powers are still time stopped by the second Time Stop.
4. Sanctum (Metamagic D&D) Spell Fusion to
4a. Truestrike (D&D Spell)
4b. Sanctum Spell Fusion (D&D Spell)
4b.1. Orb of Sound Lesser (D&D Spell)
4b.2. Sanctum Spell Fusion (D&D Spell)
4c. Repeat 4a through 4b.2 after an arbitrary number of castings of 4b.1 (Usually a Googlplex)
4d. Power Word Kill (D&D spell)

Don't know if it'll work but yeah here's what I got.
>>
>>50282843
Oh my. You've got a lot of cool stuff this drop-off, don't you?
>>
>>50282720
>Ikki Tousen
Where da boobies at?
>>
>>50282838
supernatural has novelizations of every jump you go to. There's a couple other things like that but I forget where they are.
>>
>>50282850
It's just something dirge_ puts in his jumps. Sort of independent contractors for the Benefactor, from what I've gathered. Mostly made of Final Fantasy characters, for some reason.
>>
File: 1475176095079.jpg (540KB, 912x939px) Image search: [Google]
1475176095079.jpg
540KB, 912x939px
>>50282817
Every background (yes, even Drop-In) gets its own Power Armor. Complete with a subsection. Basically, each one has a 'base' (The Federation Marine suit for GalFed, a Space Pirate bio-suit(?) for Pirates, Chozo-Armor for Another, that sort of thing) and a bunch of things to buy at a discount for matching backgrounds.

As a subsection.

Yes, my love of Metroid beat my hatred of writing subsections. But this is why I wasn't concerned with combat perks until I got to Another or it was mentioned in-thread, but I can see why it would still be a concern, particularly for Jumpers who aren't of the science variety.

With that in mind, do yall want me to move Basic Procedure to swap out for a combat capstone, something else, or leaving it be?
>>
>>50282838
Young Justice has something to get you trophies from defeated enemies.
I mean you could already do that, but now you have a place to put them.
>>
>>50282843
Then 30 is Chocobo's Dungeon (taken in series) along with a little tie in via 1 background and 1 scenario. This one I guess really is a courtesy dump in the strict sense of the phrase since I made it just because I wanted to be a kwehbird once. As a result though I probably need to do extreme quality control on it.

Still though, should never let things go to waste, so I'll use the scenario here to experiment a bit with a variation on the traditional /gen/ model. Should be pretty fun all in all.

But yeah this is batch 26 to 31. If you have stuff you want to see added, if you feel like you want to grab it for yourself, whatever, do what you want. If everything seems to be in order and I clear off the scenarios for the 0.5s, I'll be doing one last courtesy dump for F1.0 initial completion on....thread 1200 probably?

Fun fact, I finished my nanowrimo 50k quota from these jumps alone. It was fun.
>>
File: MERCY.gif (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MERCY.gif
177KB, 500x281px
>>50282843
>Spirited Away jump
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAVE A HAPPY FRISK BECAUSE I'M HAPPY.
>>
>>50282908
What were 1 to 25 and when they happened
>>
>>50282884
Alternative perks, there's a perk for you to shift your body accordingly.

>>50282850
I like to write with perspective narrators instead of strictly using the benefactor. It helps me reinforce the notion that I shouldn't write in strictly mechanical terms, and that I should try to infuse a bit of feeling into my writing - in contrast to technical writing that I used to do for my actual job.

The survey team is a result of that. I collect characters from some of my other jumps and I "cast" them in as a preparation team so to speak. You could say it's a pet peeve of mine as far as writing goes.

>>50282791
You can buy it as an item hooray.
>>
>>50282908
Well, dirge_, these look really cool, even if Paprika is giving me some nasty flashbacks. I'll have more to say once I'm done reading through them, but that's going to take a while. See you when I'm done, you awesome jump maker, you.

>>50282949
>You can buy it as an item hooray.
Oh god no.
>>
File: 4988328-0595168414-torik.jpg (258KB, 1200x886px) Image search: [Google]
4988328-0595168414-torik.jpg
258KB, 1200x886px
>>50275713
So
Does the jump (technically) allow you to scale to those levels?

Also, is it just a good idea to stay away from Appetite Demons? They seem like they'd be more harm than good.
>>
>>50282897
Well, that does assuage the worries I had about being ready for combat. Remember to reboot your brain regularly when doing large projects. /joke

Waffling about combat aside, I do feel as if playing fast and loose with new and exotic shit brings Space Pirates to mind more than the Federation, even if latter gets something reliable done more often than the first.
>>
>>50282936
Not in Chronological Order.
FF14 // Ragnarok Online // Blame! //Knights of Sidonia // FF Dissidia // Warriors Orochi // Golden Sky Stories // FF 10 // FF 12 // Atelier Arland // ARIA // Dark Cloud 2 // FF 9 // Zoids Legacy // Biomega // FF 12RW // FF 13-3 // FF 13-2 // FF 13 // Dark Cloud // Gravity Rush // FF Crystal Chronicles // Recettear // FF Type-0 // Siren Blood Curse.

I used to make jumps a year or so back. I left since my job in real life was more important. Now that I finished up the job, I have a bit more time to translate my boredom into jumps.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>50282713
>No one can run away from their sins.
Fuck no I've got the Flash's powerset I can outrun anything if I put my mind to it.

>...Wait, Stark's thing? Like, do you just mean his wolves?
>Or do you mean Lilynette?
I did say a lot more or a lot of them didn't I fanwank it.

>>50282744
Sorry man but that's how I've ruled it.

>>50282799
>So until our Fullbring matures we can't get all powers but after that, go wild?
Basically.

>Because Fullbringers can't downgrade to previous state.
If this were so then you wouldn't be able to shut it off. It has stages of power it's just a giant static thing, basically you can use any grade of it but it's always the same thing, usually the Jumper gets to have a Unique power that grows.

>Will you include mention of Bringer light or Fullbring stealing/sharing?
Bringer light is basically covered in the innate powers are innate at the top.

Fulbring stealing/sharing might be a Unique Power unto itself.

>What happens if you get Guide to Inferno as Fullbring and is there a way to link unique power to that?
Basically the same thing, save you produce your mask out of nowhere/the spiritual energy in the air and no.

>Einherjar is a perk so we can't link unique power to it I assume.
You would be assuming correctly.

>Reishi constructs like Pesci when?
I'll make it so.

Thank you all for your feedback.

>>50282843
I feel I need to say thank you.
>>
>>50282949
>I collect characters from some of my other jumps and I "cast" them in as a preparation team so to speak.
Is there a thing that lets the rest of us do that without houseruling it? Even just a supplement would be fine.
>>
>>50283006
>finished up my job

Wut? What types of job was it then
>>
>>50282864
Don't forget about Lunar Dial from Touhou. And maybe also Stands from JoJo and /co/co with timestop abilities.
>>
>>50283025
There are items/perks in jumpchain already that give you narrators or let you have "commentators", so why don't you use those?

As a jumpmaker I never really thought about the Survey Team beyond their work for the Lady. My personal narrative on /jc/ is also a bit skewed from the normal narrative. It'd be pretty out of place for me to try and force that in any way, I like just using them as a sort of...personal touch, in my jumps.
>>
>>50283021
Nah I meant that Ichigo couldn't downgrade from his bone armor into shadow shuriken or Shinigami cloak
>>
>>50283052
Contract Based commissioning engineering/process engineering. We started up an industrial smelter for aluminum in Northern Canada. It was, an interesting experience.
>>
>>50283021
We have evidence of all Fullbringers being capable of stealing other Fullbrings. That's how their Fullbrings can evolve past matured form. They only have a lil bit of protection or modification from consumed fullbring's powers and it is their own Fullbring that gets better then. Otherwise Fullbring doesn't get stronger with Reishi or Reiryoku.
>>
>>50282897
I'm assuming there will be a drawback that turns you into a simpering twat, forcing you to ask your companions before you use any of your abilities?
>>
>>50283021
Axolotl animal affinity + Einherjar + Unique power + High speed regeneration linked to unique power.

How regenerator am I.

Also, Hollow Dinosaurs can into Beyond Vasto Lorde but simply have harder time due to lack of sufficiently powered meals and might need artificial method?
>>
>>50283109
No, it should be only one companion, whichever one of them is least likely to acknowledge your capabilities and personal competence. And it should be called "Any Question, Lady?".
>>
>>50283066

I asked you about Warriors Orochi and you said you didn't make it you dork
>>
>>50283067
>>50283091
Ah. NoIdea.Jpeg/OurPowersAreDifferent.img? I'm just going by the GHQ canon powers of the Fullbringer in GHQ. He has his orignal power his second power and then his third power, which is the former two but together, and he can switch between them.

I never got deep into the original Fullbringers because that arc, which was great imho, was so short and I no the kinda guy to overly analyse something like that.

Aspect Manifestation maybe... After 'consuming' whatever parts of the soul make up the powers?

>>50283148
>How regenerator am I.
I would roughly say that I would need you to be a smear on the road before I'd have faith in you not coming back.

>Also, Hollow Dinosaurs can into Beyond Vasto Lorde but simply have harder time due to lack of sufficiently powered meals and might need artificial method?
Yep.
>>
>>50283182
Once I finish a jump I usually disassociate myself from it completely. I'll answer questions and shit but that's about it. It helps me if my jumps aren't brought up often or talked about haha (that's always on the assumption that the pre-review and the main review clear most of the problems).

I promised some anon that I wasn't going to fume over the poor quality of my jumps too much, so I've tried to skirt away from those topics as much as possible.
>>
>>50283194
Arguably the Fullbringer thing is because
A) the first occasion we had to meet them was first thread on /qst/ and even Spooky was pissed that people of /qst/ rejected three out of three ways to interact with plot or such. So we didn't learn Fullbringer secrets of stealing

B) you can arguably have more than one Fullbring of your own, I think. At the very least, Asher combining them was done once as the "leader" of Xcution did it despite being Substitute Shinigami. The Shinigami part only came into play later when he combined his Fullbring with Bankai.

C) people we met had no idea it was possible. Before Japan Asher didn't meet other fullbringers and we had no idea they could be given or stolen. There was this one girl that Xcution hunted in canon and she stole Ichigo's Fullbring, evolving her own rocket shoes into full body rocket body suit, because Ichigo's was clad type. He got it back, it was before the betrayal. And I seem to recall all of them could just steal them

Considering the canon, the next type we timeskip or before we do so might have more Fullbringer stuff.
>>
>>50283227

It's a really good jump and all I wanted to know was if all those companions I get count as 1 or do I have 8 or so new companions?
>>
>>50283194
What if...

What if I buy two unique powers and link both to one thing from customizable section? As for no scaling Einherjar, it makes me sad
>>
>>50283303
I don't remember using merged companions in Warriors Orochi, so they should be separate. Generally if I give out merged companions I'll indicate it clearly.

The whole deal with my tendency to offer companions up was why, in the past, I focused my efforts largely on experimenting with companion management mechanisms. Because at the time the BOAT from Uncharted Waters was slowly becoming insufficient for me.

...That experimentation is still ongoing though.
>>
>>50276009
How much can you use an item with Usurpador without it breaking?
>>
Okay now we need an Italian Quincy Quest
>>
File: Darksoul.jpg (19KB, 302x207px) Image search: [Google]
Darksoul.jpg
19KB, 302x207px
>anon reads DMC
>no companion imports/canon companion options to speak of
>besides Dante
>mfw
>>
>>50283377

Looks like I just got 4 new companions then, thanks for answering
>>
>>50283296
Good points.
Still how to handle it...

>>50283317
I'll instate a limit of one, as they must be unique powers.

Also another thing I've gotta note. Beings in Bleach only go so far in spiritual energy growth before they hit a wall, there's this thing about being a 2D being and a 3D being. Now, I'm not going to restrict your growth, outside of drawbacks in Jump, but this is something I need opinions on. As a 2D being you only have so much room for growth, what do?

>>50283407
Not going that detailed. Up to you but it will eventually break from it.

Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>50283426
UncleDante actually came back, hung around for a couple of threads, showed some ideas he had for an update, then said he'd be gone for a few days. That was a month ago.
>>
>>50282843
Would it be possible to use Sign of the Times in reverse? Identify a sick spirit's domain, then repair it (presumably over a much longer time frame than destroying without serious investment of tech/magic), and in so doing heal the spirit. Would that work?
>>
>>50283468
>Not going that detailed. Up to you but it will eventually break from it.
Okay but like, I need some sense of scale here. Is there no canon example? Because the way it's written it could be anything from half an hour to years.

Also, does it do irreversible damage? Or if you only use it occasionally, giving it time to repair between uses, will it not break?
>>
>>50283468
Gaunlet, is that you? If so, why'd you drop your name?
>>
>>50283468
I think the 2D and 3D thing is just a metaphor for "how much stronger than you I am"

And technically, Aizen in regular canon became his butterfly form which is him combining with his Zanpaktou, so full Shinigami powers, and gaining hollow powers. Two different types of powers. Why could Aizen feel Ichigo then? Because Ichigo at that point had Quincy, Hollow and Shinigami powers... Three.

It's just that when you mix powers you get something way more powerful than when they are separate, way more potent... Or something, I dunno.
>>
Wasn't there an anon that had a Touhou PC-98 jump?
Would they be able to post it, pretty please?
>>
>>50283489
Unfortunately no - not at its base. It goes against the theme to some extent, (human ignorance, a lack of respect, and so forth) and there's also an ongoing undercurrent in SA that the changes made are permanent (Like the Train's Route, the disappearance of the Kami, the old Shinto spirits, and such).

You could technically use the Kami's Yorishiro to do it I suppose (It makes more sense for a spirit to heal a spirit). I have a different Ghibli jump in mind for what you're suggesting anyways, but I won't really get on it until I bring the 4 0.5s to 0.99s - which could take anywhere from a week to two.
>>
>>50282971
>stay away from Appetite Demons
Fuck that I'm fusing it with my Stand eating God and then Eating the Appetite Demon
>>
>>50283556
Someone claimed it and was going to be working on it.
Havent' heard anything since, but I don't think it's dead yet.
>>
Hey considering I posted 5-6 technically jumpable jumps, does the anon who claimed Gantz/Dino Crisis wanna show what they have for their jumps as a trade - cause I'm actually interested in those IPs and it's been a long time since I've seen an update.
>>
>>50283497
Corrosion and pits in a Zanpaktou blade and spirit after an hour of practicing lightly with it. No way to repair that I know of as it changed the Zanpaktou fundmetally. That's the canon example.

>>50283539
Yes it is and no idea... computer just updated so maybe that?

>>50283551
Yeah... Still no idea. The big thing that I remember is the fact that without being xD you can't grow stronger than Aizen/OMG/Marr/etc. were at but I may be interpreting vague things differently than was is Canon. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>50283567
Alright, I can understand that. I just figured that the idea of humans regaining their respect for the spirits could work, though it is sadly true that it's kind of going against theme to be able to fix that damage. Oh well. Yorishiro could work, though, I admit I hadn't read on to the Yaoyorozu-no-Kami's perk tree yet and hadn't seen that perk. I was actually just about to type up a post saying "wait, nevermind, saw Yorishiro".

As for the other Ghibli jump, awesome. I'm guessing Princess Mononoke, just because the ending of that is someone showing respect for a spirit and trying to fix the damage that has been done to its domain (and neck), but there is a theme of cleansing spiritual pollution in general when it comes to Studio Ghibli's work, so it could be anything. Whatever it is, you teasing it has intrigued me, and I look forward to it.
>>
How very wonderful

>>50282720
So, the Seven Gem Sword can nullify any fate shenanigans that would protect a person?

>>50282743
>A World with No Borders
Oh gods. Why would anyone need that?

>>50282756
>Paprika
Your ability to make the best of things from the unlikeliest of settings is staggering

>Mandala set
Oh boy. Oooooh boy. Wait, so the individuals witnessing the Morpheus manifestations slowly start manifesting their own elements, thus spreading the seed like an infection, only stoppable by neutralizing the original Seed?

>>50282781
Eeeeep. YES. YES!

>EXS In Birth
So, as written, it's completely impossible to craft such items for other people, correct? What if I grant someone this ability via, say, Borrowed Vessel? Could they grant life to their own item and use it even after I take the ability back?

>>50282843
Staggering, I say.

>>50282908
>It was fun.
And isn't that the best thing.

Thank you so much, Dirge, for unearthing those precious memories, and more.

>>50283610
>Gantz
Aaaaah, that didn't go well, from what I heard.
>>
>>50282843
What can the energy the kami get from symbiosis be used for?
>>
>>50283634
Marr and OMG are definitely not higher dimensional being. They are just way stronger than others due to age, training or bullshit.

Here's a good explanation of X dimensional thing. Pour warm water on your hand. Okay, now pour hot water on your hand. You can feel the difference. Now pour boiling water on your hand. It's definitely way hotter. Now pour molten steel on your hand. Then lava. Then thermite. Then stick it in the sun.

At some point you can't distinguish between the higher temperatures, you can't feel the difference properly. This is it. If you are strong enough in bleach, then the point before you can't feel the difference is higher.
>>
>>50283646
>So, the Seven Gem Sword can nullify any fate shenanigans that would protect a person?
That's what it's intended to do yes.

>A World with No Borders
>Oh gods. Why would anyone need that?
I'm not sure either. I tend to make options in the alternative options based on "other things" in the world, and Ajitae's philosophy of "LET'S ALL BECOME INHUMAN" was interesting. Some people have use for it I guess - maybe like Siren's Alternative Line.

>Mandala set
>Oh boy. Oooooh boy. Wait, so the individuals witnessing the Morpheus manifestations slowly start manifesting their own elements, thus spreading the seed like an infection, only stoppable by neutralizing the original Seed?
Pretty much yes. It's the same sort of "infection" that's actually in the movie, though the movie's version spreads EXTREMELY rapidly to "cap off" at an area, whereas this is a more gradual spread, without as much of a locational lock.

>EXS In Birth
>So, as written, it's completely impossible to craft such items for other people, correct? What if I grant someone this ability via, say, Borrowed Vessel? Could they grant life to their own item and use it even after I take the ability back?
Technically yes. The spirit is with the item and the individual who makes it, rather than the person who was the "source".

>It was fun.
>And isn't that the best thing.
I have a special place in my heart for that CG Chocobo for some reason.

>Gantz
>Aaaaah, that didn't go well, from what I heard.
I saw the...2nd WIP? I'm trying to be optimistic about it and hope that they'll work hard to make something good that reflects the potential of the setting. (I really hope I don't have to wait for Gantz:G for someone to do a reboot jump or something, 'cause that'd be pretty underhanded - but that's just my opinion. If it gets to waiting for months again with no word, it'd be pretty ridiculous to keep on holding to that optimism though.)
>>
>>50283646
I want a fucking good Gantz jump guys
>>
File: T_T.gif (278KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
T_T.gif
278KB, 450x338px
>>50283733
Okay then. Am I going to be beaten up because of spiritual soft cap quackery at some point?
>>
>>50283751
>Some people have use for it I guess - maybe like Siren's Alternative Line.
Personally, I quite like the undiscounted villain power perk trees you put in some of your jumps. They're pretty cool things, and I've taken many of them, even if I don't get a chance to use them all that often.
>>
>>50283761
Nah.

There's already a ton of similarly (or hell, even more) nebulous forms of spiritual power that can theoretically grow endlessly and no one's cried about them.
>>
>>50283733
Dunno man. I don't think it's a matter of amount of power here. Yhwach and Yamamoto were both single type beings whose Reiatsu and power could be felt and both were way stronger then Aizen and Ichigo at the end of Deicide. I'm pretty sure the dimensions of power are just how many types of power you have within you.
>>
>>50283703
Use it to expand your domain, use it to empower yourself, use it to grow, use it as backup reserves, so on and so forth? It's a bit more prominent in other Ghibli works that have kami, but kami which grow in energy/significance also tend to grow in size, so that's one thing that comes to mind - and energy is energy really so it's kinda just like a "bank" to draw from.

>>50283752
Me too. Let's hope third time's the charm.
>>
>>50283830
I dont' think anyone is working on gantz right now after the last disaster. He dropped a "finished" jump and then fucked off when people didn't like it.
>>
>>50283634
>Corrosion and pits in a Zanpaktou blade and spirit after an hour of practicing lightly with it.
Oof. Guess I'll just stick with the Overlord one.
>>
>>50283845
I'm hoping that he's working on revising it, cause even I stopped being polite after a while and just started putting the jump under the dissection table, and it did have flaws.

I mean, all jumps have flaws, we aren't perfect writers, to say we're even good writers could be stretching it. But that "finished" jump at the time really was just a WIP at best, and he needed a lot of work as far as lore fluff and atmosphere went. The tone of the jump set a complete dissonance from the actual IP...and the sad part was that it wasn't intentional (since he depended on the wiki a lot, and the wiki is very emotionless).
>>
>>50283761
Out of curiosity, how will Hollow abilities from this jump interact with those from the canon Bleach jump? As far as I remember, canon Hollows only grow from eating other beings.
>>
>>50283913
>Inter-Jump Balance between two similar Jumps...
Fanwank or Ask REBORN.
>>
>>50283987
Fair enough.
>>
>>50283913
>canon hollows only grow
No, they can train too.
>>
>>50284032
They can? It's been a while.
>>
>>50284049
Nnoitra as the clearest example, as he gets stronger from the Nel flashback to the current canon despite already being an Arrancar, meaning eating beings for power isn't something he could do.
>>
>>50284063
>meaning eating beings for power isn't something he could do.
That doesn't sound right. I'm pretty sure Yammy ate a bunch of souls in the beginning of the Arrancar arc.
>>
The Hollow powers would be additive
The rules they operate from would be a combination of those two settings, or only one of them.
>>
>>50284086
Gonzui? Pretty sure he was just sucking up spiritual energy. Didn't mean he actually gained power in the way non-Arrancar hollows do from it. Never said they couldn't eat souls, just that they wouldn't be getting power from it or evolving.
>>
>>50284113
If they can eat souls, why can't they gain power from it?
>>
File: dipuppet.gif (1MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
dipuppet.gif
1MB, 450x253px
Gravity Falls

Journal Entry 200
Mystery Shack
Awesome Opening Sequence
MANLY 300
MATCH MADE! 500
High-tech Hootenanny 1100
Purely Cosmetic Appearance Change
Minor Ability
Hidebehind
Dream Demon
Magic Amulet 1300
Journal Page + 1000

Only just finished the series so decided to do a build.

Went Journal Entry as it seems an obvious choice.

MATCH MADE! is pretty fun, shipping characters isn't something I'm generally inclined to do but this provides a fun way of screwing with people and this is one of the more diverse sorts of these perks. Could never fit that cherub perk from Supernatural into my build for that jump and this serves as a nice stand in.

For Purely Cosmetic Appearance Change I'd probably go for something simple so I could take full advantage of Dream Demon (the quicker to draw the better). Disembodied spiral eyes and pointed teeth would probably do it. Not sure about Minor Ability, difficult to think of one if you're using a form that doesn't have a body given the examples all involve organic body parts.

Hidebehind I took for the "knowing when you're being watched" part of the perk as that's pretty useful.

Dream Demon is something I imagine most people take. The dream power is cool enough to take it on its own but the whole "seeing through images of yourself" is great and pretty unique.

For the non-Journal Entry bits I took MANLY which was sort of an afterthought and not usually my speed but might be fun to play up to now and again, High-tech Hootenanny because the tech in this setting is nuts and a Magic Amulet which enhances psychic powers.

Drawback results in me being in all the Journals. No idea how much information will be in there, presumably a fair bit on my powers obtained here as well as a brief overview of stuff from other settings. Can't be that detailed though as it'll amount to about 6 pages so it's going to have to be reasonably vague to fit.
>>
>>50284146
Because they can't? It's not exactly an obscure thing. Taking off the mask stops you gaining power that way.
>>
>>50284160
Plan is fun for this one. Decided to use Parasite from Rick and Morty to implant myself in the memories of the Pines as the twins' older brother. Will attempt to destroy the pages about me in the diaries and the plans for the rift device if I can get Stanford back using my portal gun thing from Worm.

From there it's all just watching surreal public access TV and wacky adventures.

Kind of part of the fun to see if anyone works it out.
>>
>>50282756
>Unconsious Phantasy
Can this be used to create permanent effects? Like, say, erasing doors?
>>
>>50284214
If it affects strictly you, there's no problem at all. If you're trying to affect your environment, small scale changes are plausible. If you're trying to affect individuals, large areas of a world, or groups of individuals it's much less likely to succeed.

It takes...a lot of effort (multiple dreamers) and a heavily destabilized reality for what occurs in the movie to occur (they trash Tokyo)
>>
>>50284169
Huh. Where was that said?

Not that I foubt you, but I honestly don't remember anything about how the mask affects how they can grow.
>>
>>50284094
What about if you're a Hollow in GHQ and then a Shinigami in Bleach? Do your natures mingle and make you some sort of perfect Visored/Arrancar hybrid?
>>
>>50284265
Taking off the mask and becoming an arrancar stops a hollow's normal evolution. Once they do that, they can't get stronger the normal hollow way. It's mentioned a few times throughout that long hueco mundo arc, Ithink first time is against the first two arrancar.
>>
>>50284278
Sure, it would at least make you a visored.
>>
>>50284322
That doesn't really make sense? A Visored is different from someone with the full powers of a Hollow and of a Shinigami.
>>
>>50284281
That's why Aizen's Arrancar are so much better than normally-occuring ones. Normally being transitioned from one method of power growth to another stymies Arrancar and keeps them from growing quickly, but he can directly upgrade his while they're still figuring out how to grow on their own, keep them from falling behind.
>>
>>50284330
Plus Hogyoku made Arrancar get a much larger initial power boost from becoming Arrancar as compared to normal ones.
>>
>>50284281
So, if I pulled that off they would die?
>>
>>50284343
Pretty sure they just become Arrancar if you take off the mask forcibly. Maybe? The series is a little unclear on that. I'd imagine it'd cause them a lot of pain either way.
>>
>>50284358
I think he's just setting up a Bane meme.
>>
>>50284322
Visored's are actually imperfect fusions, though. If you have the full abilities of both a Shinigami and Hollow, you'd be something else entirely. Probably something like Vasto Lorde Ichigo.
>>
>>50284358
Didn't Nel's friends have their masks forcibly ripped off by Nnoitra?
>>
>>50284362
That works too then.

As long as it is plausible then its fine.
>>
>>50284373
Neat. How close is Bleach, by the way?
>>
Yo, just dropping by for some opinions on something. I'm just about to start a new chain and from a writing standpoint I'm split between two approaches to take.

1. Writing from the standpoint that my jumper does have foreknowledge of jumpchain (at least in thread form) but without memory perks gradually forgets about it just do to the sheer length of time spent in worlds.
2. Writing as if the jumper has absolutely no foreknowledge and is just figuring things out as they go along.

I don't mean to use you guys as a personal review board, but I figured that some second opinions would be nice.
>>
>>50284391
I'm not sure actually, shinigami is finished, and Hollow is almost done, but the Bount page is barely started.
>>
File: image.jpg (431KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431KB, 1080x1920px
>>50284403
>>50284373
So both our alt forms from the CanonBleach and GHQ combine? Huh.

Time to make an impossible Quincy Hollow. Although it is possible if you have glue of humanity. Alternatively Half Human Half Quincy Fullbringer
>>
Jumpers, do you have a monstrous form for when something pisses you off?
>>
>>50284462
Not quite like that, but I do find that turning into a shoggoth tends to make the offending party go away.
>>
>>50284393
Logically, if Jumpchain were a real thing that were the determining the fate of your life, in situation 1 you'd just write down everything you could possibly remember in a journal and keep it safe in your warehouse anyway, so the gradual memory loss wouldn't really matter.
>>
File: raging banchô-Anon.png (6MB, 2400x3202px) Image search: [Google]
raging banchô-Anon.png
6MB, 2400x3202px
>>50284462
yes I certainly do. picture related.
>>
File: be0efed25d053937d614b7fd61ef7b5a.jpg (360KB, 1000x882px) Image search: [Google]
be0efed25d053937d614b7fd61ef7b5a.jpg
360KB, 1000x882px
>>50284393
Option 2 usually ends up with more interesting runs. Metaing your way through a lot of settings can get old after a while. At least with Option 2 you have the opportunity for your Jumper to make mistakes and learn. Personal experience with writing both ways speaking.

>>50284462
I tend to favor the Rakshasa from any of the Dungeons and Dragons Jumps. It's honestly not the most powerful or intimidating thing out there. I mean, dragons are generally way more scary than a tiger man. But, it's still one I prefer because of the sheer amount of Spell Resistance and Arcane Might that comes with it.

Besides, unlike Dragons, I can actually fit in a room.
>>
>>50284393
I generally use the second, but my own narrative involves a complex series of immortals scheming to create brethren through a multiverse system...so using people with no foreknowledge helps them make folks that would be more "complacent".

What I'm trying to say is, figure out what your narrative is, and determine what fits best according to that narrative.
>>
>>50284461
>impossible Quincy Hollow
That's a canon thing. The first enemy that attacked Ichigo at the beginning of the last arc was one.
>>
File: You done goofed.jpg (814KB, 945x1230px) Image search: [Google]
You done goofed.jpg
814KB, 945x1230px
>>50284462
I'm usually a pretty easy going guy, but I will hit you like the furious fist of God Almighty if you hurt someone I care about, especially if it's one of my companions or kids.
>>
Is there some way to read GHQ that isn't tedious? Like, is just the text archived somewhere?

This is all I can find http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=German%20Hollow%20Quest
>>
>>50284619
Nope. However ctrl+f !sOfTFqgRwk is your friend if you just want to read author/story posts.
Although then you miss out on getting taken for a ride with everyone else.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
>>50284619
That's how I did it...

Okay so I've some new stuff for these things so here you go.,,

GHQ Jump
http://pastebin.com/XAcasXFK

Power Supplement
http://pastebin.com/snYi2jq9
>>
>>50284588
The only thing he was is confusing.
>>
>>50284462
I'm thinking something from custom Robo, lately. It's not as impressive, but there's something about the armor design I like.
>>
What jumps do we have that have fanfiction drawbacks?
>>
>>50284776
Ranma, NGE, and Naruto.
Ranma's is the least restrictive if you really want to abuse the hell out of them though.
>>
>>50284588
It was Arrancar Quincy tho
>>
>>50284687
Gaunlet, it feels like you had a stroke during writing the weakness drawback
>>
>>50284687
Will Elemental Mastery work on metal?

Can we have a power that TURNs something into our element like Asher's complete thing?
>>
>>50284687
Looks good.

Merging seems to be kind of a crappy version of Aspect Manifestation. It has even more limitations (like only ever having one host/powerset), but is only 100 points cheaper. Maybe change it so that you don't have to defeat an enemy first, but instead get into a contest of wills before possessing them.

Also, is the entire first paragraph of the drop in capstone just fluff or what?
>>
>>50284687
What if we are Hollow Dinosaur and buy the Death Aspect undiscounted perk? Or are regular hollow and buy Consumption?
>>
>>50284687
Can we use the Nano Hollows item and permamently put it into us or on us?
>>
>>50284687
OI, the special ring can be kept into next jumps and used there if we don't use it in GHQ?
>>
>>50285002
Does it... maybe that's why I'm bleeding from the nose... /joke

In all fairness I just wrote that down and will be fluffing it out. It's pretty bad right now, yeah.

>>50285023
Yes, and Unique Power.

>>50285030
>On Merging
I'll add 'in a battle of wills' to the defeat condition.

>Also, is the entire first paragraph of the drop in capstone just fluff or what?
Yeah.

>>50285042
You gain those powers as it states.

>>50285086
They won't be quite as potent as Einherjar but they will stick around if you so wish.

>>50285112
It's an Item I'm not gonna force you to use it.
>>
>>50285126
I was just asking if the ring will work if we use it in next jump, like blue feather.

Also, why does Guide through Inferno give discount on Alex thing? It feels like it should instead give physical boost or something, Dante never shown Alex's speed and the Aaraniero stuff there as other option doesn't make sense.

If we try to manipulate our hollow mask as a Hollow to form a weapon, does it reveal our face like Orihime's brother or can we use make more of substance like Fullbringer with the book
>>
>>50285201
> like blue feather.
Yeah basically.

>Also, why does Guide through Inferno give discount on Alex thing?
Because, as shown when Dante is a kid doing laps around the other, stronger and older, Hollows under Harreibel he has that ability? As for the Aaraniero stuff I'm going to be moving that over to the Treatment.

>If we try to manipulate our hollow mask as a Hollow to form a weapon, does it reveal our face like Orihime's brother or can we use make more of substance like Fullbringer with the book
Either one as you wish it.
>>
>>50285126
So, what exactly is the point of taking merging if you already have aspect manifestation?

It seems like there's functionally no difference (must be defeated, destroys who you use it on, one at a time), except it's vastly more limited as you lose anything you gain.
>>
>>50285287
One is a possession power and the other is a once 'I eat you I nick your stuff' power. Together you can perfectly imitate those you've eaten or possesed down to speech patterns and sword styles, like Aaraniero did.
>>
>>50285324
Why would you need both when the eating one already gives you everything?
>>
>>50285347
I think that Aspect Manifestation is limited to Hollow powers unless you have Merging but I'm unsure and I don't want to put in non-canon limitations like that if I am wrong. But my research in the wiki and rereading those sections of the manga seem to be pointing in that direction.
>>
>>50285388
So, then does it stop working once you leave Bleach? Beacuse no other settings have "hollows" in them.
>>
>>50285324
Not him, but the way it is now, it doesn't seem like it would work on anything outside of Bleach. Like, "possession" only makes sense in the context of material Bleach souls. The way it was written earlier was much more easily applied to other settings.
>>
>>50285388
Is there any downside to ripping off your mask and becoming Arrange? Can you still advance through introspection?

And if the 4th stage is Vasto Lorde, what is the 5th?
>>
>>50285388
Aspect Manifestation doesn't read as being limited to hollows whatsoever. Or even spiritual beings. If what you are saying is true, then it is probably worth less than merging.
>>
>>50285409
A problem that I'll have to figure out... maybe generalize it to evil spirits? Don't know as of yet.

>>50285418
Out of Jump it could just be a body hopping power.

>>50285428
Your evolution stops at whatever stage you rip the mask off at. The Fifth Step is unnamed to my knowledge.

>>50285472
I mean the thing I am researching that I've based that Hollow Power off from, not the Hollow Power as from the Supplement. Confusing context, sorry.
>>
>>50285495
>evil spirits
Maybe spirits/spiritual people with a nature similar to yours?

Or when those don't exist, "corrupted" spirits?
>>
>>50285546
Perhaps.
>>
>>50285495
So do you have to defeat them to possess them? Because it seems the only advantage to Merging is that it might not require defeat.

At the point where you've defeated them, you can either "possess" them or just absorb them with the ability to become them.
>>
>>50284462
I melt into a Shoggoth. Can't mess with the classics.
>>
>>50285495
If there are no canon limitations, I'd just leave both as is, and change merging to have a 'must defeat them in a battle of wills' instead of defeating them.
>>
>>50285258
Can we please not get another Blue Feather? That was stupid and meta in the original jump, and this one seems worse.
>>
>>50285634
It's way more expensive mang. If anything, it's better.
>>
>>50283469
Yeaaaah, it was. Something sorta major happened, apparently. He's gonna be gone a WHILE.
>>
>>50285634
Which item is it? Not the Blue Feather, the item being discussed.
>>
So there's a Legend of the Galactic Heroes jump on the drive?
I don't remember that ever getting mentioned in the thread, but I'm glad it exists.
>>
>>50285694
>Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Was that even posted in the thread? I don't remember it being posted in the thread.
>>
>>50285683
A Special Ring, in the paste here: >>50276009
>>
What's so bad about devouring souls?
>>
How do i get big?

Say I want to go planetary, and have my gear scale in size. Where could I even start?
>>
>>50285694
>>50285732
It was posted. No one talked about it, though. There was an argument that happened in that thread, and as such it got overlooked.
>>
>>50285634
>>50285683
>>50285735
Is there a canon justification for that item?
>>
>>50285752
Link please.

If it was dropped into the last breathes of an autosage thread I call shenanigans.
>>
>>50285694
Post it here?
>>
>>50285745
NGE to be an angel.
Then Narnian time or Lifeless being for age control.
Also some kind of non stasis immortality.
Pick up antons key in Enders game and the second part of it in Speaker for the dead.
Then achieve as big as you want to huge.

Alternatively pick up a Legend of Spyro dragon form.
Those can get mountain range size.

As for equipment. Size rays are probably your best bet.
>>
>>50285782
Sure. I mean it's on the drive in imaged jumps but I don't see the harm in reposting it.
Seems fine to me as well. I haven't gone over it with a fine toothed comb, but I like it so far.
>>
>>50285742
That reminds me: why does no one ever talk about that? Alucard's soul stealing id literally Glaistig Uaine's power but better because it doesn't have a numerical limit.
>>
>>50285588
>>50285627
Right here we go...
Metastacia, the original Hollow with the Merging power (Called Spirit Body Fusion) that was later eaten by Aaroniero, has the ability to get into a captain level shinigami's body and take him over from the inside out. Aaroniero has Hollow Absorption which is the power to gain hollow powers when he eats a Hollow. In addition to this Aaronniero has the power Aspect Manifestation, which is a branch off of Hollow Absorption I believe but they are treated as separate powers. When Aaroniero ate Metastacia he gained the ability to eat anything and everything but he stuck mostly to Hollows, as he was in the Hollow world I think this was lack of options. He can manifest the final person that Metastacia possessed Kaien Shiba so It's the combo that makes these more powerful.

I guess I could break it down into three 200 Powers and go from there. Opinions?

>>50285634
A Special Ring stays.
>>
>>50285776
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50174160/#50174999
>>
>>50285776
Nah, it actually got posted at the beginning of one. Give me a minute, I'll find it.
>>
>>50285752
It...kinda happens unfortunately to a lot of jumps, especially when your style of jumpmaking is just to make it, post it, then let Brutus take it to the drive.

I don't think there's really anything to out of place with the jump though, not in the items or the perks. The appearance of it looks pretty good too. I always admire people who fit images well in jumps.
>>
>>50285758
I'd say it seems thematic and fits the jump.
>>
>>50285800
Bull shit this was poste din thread.

>>50285804
Maybe you might want to justify that item instead of just telling people it stays. That's how SJ Chan acts.
>>
>>50285810
Oh, ninja'd. >>50285809. Well, never you mind me, then.
>>
>>50285745
DnD 3.5 magic items scale with your character, so that's something.
>>
>>50285742
Because denying someone an afterlife is a pretty dick move.
Of course depending on the person and setting that might just be a blessing.
>>
>>50284687
No companion options besides the ring?
>>
>>50285804
What's the justification for this ring?
>>
>>50285804
>A Special Ring stays.
What's the canon justification for having that as opposed to just a canon companion buy? Also? Your attitude sucks, be smarter about your word choice.
>>
>>50285826
I remember it being posted. Don't think there were any complaints.
>>
>>50285803
People already talked about it. A lot. Now people are kinda tired of it, so they don't talk anymore.

Also it's easy to turn into an annoying edgelord when going ham, even if you stick to the really evil people.
>>
>>50285809
>>50285810
Huh, I totally missed that in that thread. Thanks, anons.
>>
>>50285804
Merging and Aspect Manifestation seem fine now, just a bit too similar. Emphasize the possession vs domination and consumption that the abilites are themed off of, and they should be good.
Thread posts: 450
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.