[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tg/ think of Dark Eldar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 27

File: 1460100402144.jpg (56KB, 806x510px) Image search: [Google]
1460100402144.jpg
56KB, 806x510px
What does /tg/ think of Dark Eldar?
>>
>>50275344
i like to think that out there there is a pair of twins, one that went on the craftworld, and one that went DE. over the years they constantly run into each other, do the obligatory 'hey bro/sis, how ya doin, you get laid/you stop being a degenerate yet bantz, then proceed to try and kill each other (but not really since they are the only family they have in the galaxy, just enough to show off to the other eldar they are with).

you are now imagining forbidden love between the two, either twin sisters, twin brothers, or fraternal twins. which is hotter, DE brother/craftworld sister, or DE sister/craftworld brother?
>>
>>50275409
>first post is fanfic shit
Well that didn't take very long.

An Incubus with an Ulthwéan seer twin sister seems like a good combination to me.
>>
File: 1460772892062.png (133KB, 1500x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1460772892062.png
133KB, 1500x1348px
>>50275486
aside from spoiler, i wasn't going for fanfic. i just thought that it could happen. the spoiler is because i broke the cardinal rule of not taking care of business before posting
>>
File: dark eldar in two paragraphs.png (26KB, 506x272px) Image search: [Google]
dark eldar in two paragraphs.png
26KB, 506x272px
>>50275344
Basically pic related.

I'm personally not a fan in that I wouldn't consider them a fave faction by any stretch of the imagination. But it's really hard not to note the appeal behind how scary it is for a setting to have a combination of Reavers and the Wyld Hunt in space.
>>
>>50275344
I love them, but I don't play 40k.
>>
They're even more of a plot device than the Orks

Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
>>50275344
One of the few remaining parts of 40k that retains the dark humor of the setting.
>>
>>50275344
They are more redundant then the tau
>>
>>50277264
If so they are criminally under utilized
>>
>>50275344
One of the few good parts of 40k left.
>>
The Dark Eldar just seem to meaningless... A few can extend their lives and avoid getting eaten by Slaneesh for a while but at some point yous gonna die. Most likely from another dick dark eldar and your soul goes kicking and screaming.

As such, theres no Dark Eldar end game other than survive. No secret weapon or distant hope to reverse their fortunes.
>>
>>50278501
Don't you mean Necrons?
>>
>>50278526
>newcrons
>good
>>
>>50278547
Ahh, hello old target audience I'm new target audience, I'm the people who disliked necrons until the recent changes, you probably didn't think I existed for a while and once it was clear that I did you certainly made efforts to ensure you could discard my opinions as invalid
>>
>>50275344
I used to think the DEldar were redundant in the face of Slaanesh, until people starting pointing out the more Fair Folk influences, along with the Ayn Rand-style psycho anarchist philosophy. It makes for a funny combination. Not to mention the aesthetic is way sleeker than 40k Slaaneshi.

>>50278547
>>50278606
Imma side with Newcrons here, mainly because you can always just do what I do and have your particular dynasty still be omnicidal maniacs who may or may not be slaved to a specific C'tan. It's the elemental of choice there that I like, for the sake of variety.
>>
File: remove_xenos.jpg (187KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
remove_xenos.jpg
187KB, 900x643px
>>50278522
isn't that a part of their appeal ?
at least you don't get factionfag that say ''muh chaos can't into losing, chaos unlimited and fucks other factions'' or ''muh space marines can solo entire army'', or ''muh tech is best tech ever'', etc etc
>>
>>50275344
Bleak copy of Dark Exiles.
>>
Around Dark Eldars...
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 104x91px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 104x91px
>>50275344
I like them although they try too hard to make them sadistic sometimes. and the fact that everything DE have literally has edges on them which allows the people that hate anything "bad" go "wow thats edgy".
>>
>>50275344
Favourite faction, love their hilarious edginess, comical villainous selfishness and lack of any form of fuck-giving about the galaxy.

The covens are even funnier, they're the only Dark Eldar with stable enough lives to have associates, they're the closest thing to Dark Eldar with friends and their dickheadedness only increases because of it.
>>
>>50278876
The problem with factionfags - of ANY faction - is that they're all concerned with some "endgame". As if that fucking matters.

Just go along for the ride. Do you want to try and be noble and rage against the dying of the light? Do it, and pimp that paladin aesthetic on your marines, or your haggard vet aesthetic on your guard.

Do you want to just party and fuck with other people and dress like a cenobite? Pimp that DEldar/Slaanesh aesthetic, and do some cocaine.

Have Your Dudes be Your Dudes because you like them that way, not because you're going to "win the plot" of 40k.
>>
>>50278989
Literally who?
>>
>>50279055
Both of those things are what makes them fun, though. They're absurdly over the top, and not intended to be take seriously out of universe.

They're fun nutjobs that will steal a medicine that would save millions of lives, only to just stick it in a trophy room and collect dust because it's hilarious.
>>
>>50279421
Dark Exiles, army from new GW flagship - Age of Sigmar.
>>
>>50279368
>The problem with factionfags - of ANY faction - is that they're all concerned with some "endgame". As if that fucking matters.

This. The pointless arrogant nastiness of the Dark Eldar is what they're about, not some plan to win the setting.

The best thing about the Dark Eldar is that they're just assholes, they're not trying to create the god Blarglesnarf by torturing people, they do it because they're dicks. Sure it helps them survive but primarily they do it because it's fun. They live in Commorragh because they like it there and it's the way it is because they like it that way. They're just nasty dicks who like to pick on people weaker than them for fun and because it makes them feel powerful.
>>
I don't really consider them canon because they were added after the 2nd edition, just like Tau.
>>
Dark Eldar have great looking minis but they're all spindly as fuck and hard to not-break.
>>
>>50275344
Corroragh is a pretty interesting setting for a human merc. D.Eldar prefer human mercenaries over other D.Eldar because human mercenaries will work for the highest bidder while other D.Eldar will betray for the hell of it.
>>
>>50279617
>D.Eldar prefer human mercenaries
They prefer aliens mercenaries, humans pretty useless from then since in Commoragh you should have SM-tier equipment.
>>
>>50278876
>isn't that a part of their appeal ?

No, it's not their draw.

They are pointless with Slaaneshi's being a thing like Alfabusa said. They bring nothing new to the setting.
>>
>>50279695
>They bring nothing new to the setting.
Neither do Chaos Daemons as an army, half the human armies, almost all of the Space Marine lists specifically, the Necrons and so on. 40K is about the broadness of the galaxy and I don't begrudge the Eldar race having 2 lists when for some insane reason Cult Mechanicus and Skitarii are different armies (just why?)
>>
>>50279695
Wrong. They show more of the Eldar character. Craftworlders are weird monks and not really representative of what Eldar are.
>>
>>50279617
>other D.Eldar will betray for the hell of it
They kinda have to, if they lost credibility as backstabbing assholes they'd get eaten alive by the other backstabbing assholes.
>>
>>50279572
They are just the revamp of "Eldar Pirates", which are in RT. Look again.
>>
>>50275344
They're a bunch of fuck off pansies who use edginess as a weapon.
>>
>>50278479
Yeah, stories like Vect's Gift, anything the Duke does, or that one Archon who was such a narcissist he released a plague that caused planet's every living organism to bear his likeness are great.

Or

>703.M41 A MADDENING GIFT Seething after an imperfect regrowth that he judges to be a deliberate slight, the disfigured Acothyst Mydilian gifts his masters in the Coven of Twelve with a flock of Aelindrachi shaderavens. The avian terrors are well received, for though it is rumoured their caw slowly drives those who hear it insane, it would be seen as an act of cowardice to refuse them. Given the inherent strangeness of the Haemonculi, few notice that the Coven of Twelve are becoming ever
more eccentric. A year to the day after Mydilian’s gift, several of the Coven’s senior Haemonculi depart into a shattered spar of the webway without warning. Their clarity of thought long gone, they plunge through a forbidden gate onto a long-lost crone world, rubbing their clammy hands in anticipation of having daemonic ‘specimens’ to experiment upon.
Upon a plain of burning bones the Covenites find more in the way of Daemons than they bargained for. The horizon is scarlet from end to end with the footsoldiers of the dreaded Blood God. A never-ending cycle of battle begins as the souls of the Haemonculi are claimed as playthings by Khorne himself, denying them any chance of regeneration in their Commorrite lairs. They are condemned to an endless grind of unimaginative but extremely gory deaths, whilst Mydilian and three of his peers enjoy a sudden promotion.
>>
>>50279695
>Alfabusa spouting anything more than meme-level understand of 40k
>>
>>50278606
>discard my opinions as invalid
I mean, it's not hard, anon.
>>
It is great that the minis finally caught up with the concept. The original line of vehicles were cool, but the troops were pretty bad, with a few exceptions.
>>
>>50279655
Humans are aliens to the dark eldar.
>>
>>50278522
I think that's one of their best features.

Everything in 40K is being pushed to the brink of absolute apocalypse, and it's stiffing. There's no room to imagine what your guys are doing if literally everyone is in one big battle that will never be satisfactorily resolved.

Your Dark Eldar can always do what you want them to do without necessarily compromising their characters.

I wish other factions had that freedom.
>>
>>50279835
That would be corsairs like Yriel.
>>
I don't know much about them, but kabalites look very cool and I imagine its fun zooming around on those boat motorcycle things
>>
>>50280010
But Yriel is a craftworld prince, is he not?
>>
>>50279655
Unmodified humans, yes, but long time IG vets and former AdMech can tank out most D.Eldar.
>>
>>50280099
Yriel is a corsair prince who returned to Iyanden to save it from Tyranids in Doom of the Eldar.
>>
File: Kabalite_Warriors_battle.png (3MB, 953x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Kabalite_Warriors_battle.png
3MB, 953x1362px
>>50280015
Kabalite Warriors are essentially to their Kabals what Made Men are for Mafias. Most dark eldar are just run of the mill gang members or lone wolf criminals. And yeah they're stylish as fuck. And it's all uphill from there.
>>
>>50279764
Chaos add something to the setting by being a purely supernatural army.

Since the setting is focused on the Imperial and its aspects, you will get a lot of Imperial armies. Each represent an unique aspect of the Imperium.

Necrons were a mistake like the Dark Eldar. Both factions being nothing new to the setting and their removal won't impact the setting.

>>50279811
Dark Eldar are the descendants of the degenerates who were influenced by Slaanesh into abandoning their culture and gods. The Dark Eldar do not represent what the Eldar are. The craftworlds with their honoring of the Eldar gods and the ancient traditions and duties are representative of what the Eldar truly are.

Dark Eldar are just representative of Slaanesh and nothing they do sets them apart from Slaaneshi worshipers.
>>
I like them a lot, but not for the torture, human experiments and shit
It's more the fact that in a setting full of over-the-top factions that plot the end of all life, complete extermination of aliens, absolute order, absolute destruction for their gods, complete dominance and all big stuff like that, they're the ones who just raid shit from their cozy hidden city and have no big end game other than surviving. Eldar are like that too but have too much of fantasy elves to be likeable, DE are just fuck this let's just do our little thing while not really bothering anyone too much
>>
File: 1457407192053.jpg (73KB, 800x647px) Image search: [Google]
1457407192053.jpg
73KB, 800x647px
>>50279453
Like I said I like them my friends on the other hand... "Woah why would you like something so edgy?".
>>
File: jb_enforcer.jpg (160KB, 304x567px) Image search: [Google]
jb_enforcer.jpg
160KB, 304x567px
>>50279024
...watch you radars?
>>
File: too many drugs.jpg (163KB, 1017x720px) Image search: [Google]
too many drugs.jpg
163KB, 1017x720px
>>50275344
I like 'em a lot. Cool aesthetics, great background, mechanically interesting on the tabletop.
No one will ever accuse you of cheese when you play them, as their basic transport can be destroyed by a single bolter shot.
I also like that their fluff usually includes instances of them failing or being defeated, as well as times when they stomped on everyone else. They're neatly balanced in terms of the threat they present.

>>50279927
I liked the bit about the Dark Eldar showing up to rescue Iyanden at the last minute, and the Craftworlders are all like "Why did you help us?"
And the Dark Eldar are like "Well, uh... we think the way you keep making desperate moral compromises to survive and lamenting your fate is really funny. We couldn't just let you die."

>>50280225
"Edge" is such a malleable word. I usually think of "edgy" characters (in the bad way) as being not just extreme or gritty or whatever, but also lacking in self awareness, in universe or on the writer's part.
The Dark Eldar having a weird sense of humor, being complete jerks and failing regularly are what keep them from being too anime.
>>
>>50280365
I realised that Killing Floor 2 is the best "Imperial Guardsmen vs Dark Eldar Haemonculus' Fashion Show" simulator.
>>
>>50280395
>Dark Eldar Haemonculus' Fashion Show
Okay, that made me laugh.
>>
>>50280298
I find the idea of the Dark Eldar being the "true Eldar" hilariously wrong. Allow me to disprove it. Lets start.

>You see the origins of the Iconoclast’s mound go way, way back – all the way back to before The Fall. When the people found they had become gods themselves they had no further use for graven images and imaginary friends. They threw them in the rubbish: Asuryan, Lileath, Isha, Kurnous, Khaine and all the rest…

>‘Later, when they stole similar artefacts from other races, they did the same thing. They threw such plunder down among their own broken gods to show that there was no higher power, no saviour, no immortal plan. Everything was damned for all eternity. So they wanted to believe because it made their own damnation easier to bear – and do you want to know the even greater irony? The bits and pieces of the eldar gods are still down there, broken and forgotten at the bottom of the pile, buried under a spoil heap being made ever higher by hatred and hubris. Now how’s that for a metaphor?’

The degenerates of the Pre-Fall Empire have lost their connection to the Eldar Gods for a long while. Enough while for them to think they are imaginary beings and forget about them. How could psychic creatures lose contact with warp beings who are attuned to their psychic awareness and souls? Simple the degenerates ceased to be true Eldar. The Dark Eldar continue the practices of scoffing at the Eldar gods as being figments of imagination and it has been noted that the spiritual power of the Dark Eldar is much much lower than other Eldar.
>>
>>50280198
>The Dark Eldar do not represent what the Eldar are
>The craftworlds with their honoring of the Eldar gods and the ancient traditions and duties are representative of what the Eldar truly are.

The thing is, none of the current Eldar factions truly represent the Eldar at their pinnacle. In some form or another, the various "modern" Eldar deny some aspect of their birthright. In the case of the Commorites for example, they deny their psychic abilities. And all Eldar today live in fear (whether they admit it or not) of the daemon-god they created. Except the Harlequins.

>>50280225
Roll with absurd melodrama of it. Make your haemonculus a Space Elf, Flesh-Crafting Mugatu served by grad students getting their master's degrees in BDSM. Or the fact that Dark Eldar bikers are all essentially CUHRAYZEE prima donnas . And Hellions are the essentially skateboard punks.

And finally, the fact Duke Sliscus was inspired by 70s-80s Bowie.
>>
>>50275344
Incredibly redundant faction. Roll them into Chaos already.
>>
>>50280435
Linked the other post by mistake. Oh well, I gotta continue.

>In their arrogance, the ancient Eldar abandoned their gods, turning their backs upon the morals and codes that guided their civilisation. Divested of their ancient pantheon, many Eldar declared themselves divine. Pleasure cults spread through the Eldar realms, each more twisted and perverse than the last. Against the lurid glare of now, the glories of old were spat upon as pale, unworthy things.

>In the face of this wanton madness, the old gods could do nothing. Bloody-handed Khaine raged. Vaul the smith turned his back, while mother Isha wept oceans of tears. Even Asuryan the creator looked on powerless. Only Cegorach seemed uncaring, for he merely laughed.

-Murder Clown dex

Here is the confirmation that the degenerates, whom the Dark Eldar came from, abandoned all what the Eldar are and were for the sake of pleasure and excess.

So the idea that Dark Eldar are "true" Eldar is hilariously wrong. Of all the Eldar factions, they are the furthest from the ideal Eldar.
>>
>>50280198
>Each represent an unique aspect of the Imperium.
Except they don't, they're over separated and you used to get the same flexibility just from the vanilla codex that you now apparently need mountains of expensive hardback books to get? You don't really need a separate army list for IG and Stormtroopers, or for AdMech 1 and Admech 2. You certainly don't need all those different marine lists when the old Chaos codex allowed you to field practically every traitor legion just with a couple of other unit types and marks knocking cult troopers into the troops slot.

>Chaos add something to the setting by being a purely supernatural army.

Except they don't because every army is now a slurry of building blocks for building insane retarded allied armies. Hell, Chaos Daemons is an insanely unfluffy codex, armies are normally blobs of Nurglings and Horrors led by Bloodthirsters.
>>
>>50280435
But aren't the atrophied psyker potential of the dark eldar borne out of necessity? They do not have spiritstones as the craftworld eldar do, and using warp powers attracts chaos and shiet
>>
File: 14458258245.jpg (76KB, 600x1010px) Image search: [Google]
14458258245.jpg
76KB, 600x1010px
>>50275344
I like the fey folk theme they have going. I wish they were slightly less maximum edgy though, the slavery and torture is fine, folklore elves were sadistic bastards who kidnapped children and fucked with people for laughs too, but the whole feeding on pain takes it to extremes imo, and they should have other hobbies that don't involve torture or dissecting things alive.

It'd be cool if the lower levels of Commorragh was more open to other races too. I like the idea of some hidden city that gets visited by the scum of all races, like you'd have mercenary Ork kommandos wandering about next to Kroot, Rogue Traders and renegade muhreens, like the pirate cities during the Golden Age of Piracy.
>>
>>50280498
>The thing is, none of the current Eldar factions truly represent the Eldar at their pinnacle.

Craftworlders are the closet to the Eldar ideal since they preserved much of the true Eldar ancient heritage. And don't say birthright and imply the Dark Eldar care about it. The Dark Eldar and their ancestors dashed all of it down.
>>
>>50280512
>Except they don't because every army is now a slurry of building blocks for building insane retarded allied armies. Hell, Chaos Daemons is an insanely unfluffy codex, armies are normally blobs of Nurglings and Horrors led by Bloodthirsters.

You do know that during real space invasions, lesser daemons will defer to Greater Daemons regardless of their origin. Greater daemons will posture and fight a bit but ultimately a singular Greater Daemon will rise to be the commander of the mixed host.

Please if you don't know the fluff, then go back.
>>
>>50280515
Pretty much. The repress their psychic potential because they do not want any chance of "Perils of the Warp", that said some in the underbelly of Commorragh practice fortune telling, though even that is forbidden. Basically, use mind bullets or mind words, and Vect's enforcers will come into ruin your day.

>>50280539
True Eldar aren't meant to live their lives in rigidly planned, sterile paths and ivory towers, living in fear of a soul-devouring racial daemon their ancestors made.
>>
>>50280536
>It'd be cool if the lower levels of Commorragh was more open to other races too. I like the idea of some hidden city that gets visited by the scum of all races, like you'd have mercenary Ork kommandos wandering about next to Kroot, Rogue Traders and renegade muhreens, like the pirate cities during the Golden Age of Piracy.

They are, they have a non-Eldar quarter specifically for other races to dock at, though they don't venture into Commorragh proper because it'd be insanely dangerous.
>>
>>50280588
>don't know the fluff
Oh you mean that fluff they made up so they could gloss over no god having enough daemons to make a balanced list? The fluff that ignores what the chaos gods are and what they think of each other?
>>
>>50280536
They have other hobbies then torture or dissecting things alive.
They blend wine, poisons, collect rare stuff they like, make deathly pranks, are busy with Eldar resources to secure that big promotion and mostly just do what they enjoy the most.
Which can be something else then plunder and murder, but when collecting rare stuff you need for your hobbies usually end up plundering the place that has it.
>>
>>50280515
>atrophied psyker potential of the dark eldar borne out of necessity

Is it or is it the result of their practices and behavior? The Pre-fall Eldar degenerates lost their connection to the gods which indicates that their psychic potential was in decline long before Vect made his policies.
>>
>>50280626
Making daemons their own army was a mistake.
>>
>>50280626
>The fluff that ignores what the chaos gods are and what they think of each other?

You mean to say that you ignored the fluff where the Chaos Gods often ally with each other to scourge real space and the fluff that says that the Chaos Gods give their Greater Daemons the freedom of action to do as they please?

Go back.
>>
>>50280651
desu most of the armies introduced after 4e are a mistake. Most of them aren't even armies, they're just different wargear options for other armies.
>>
>>50280683
>>50280651
What's the mistake here is you making a flawed fluff arguments. Since Realm of Chaos days, the Chaos Gods allied with each other, forming pacts and alliances. With the HH being the most notable example.
>>
File: 1475702791821.png (25KB, 510x534px) Image search: [Google]
1475702791821.png
25KB, 510x534px
While you guys are arguing post Dark Eldar art if you have it.
Thanks.
>>
>>50279695
>>50280198
>>50280435
>>50280509
>>50280588
>>50280656
How about you go back, Carnac.
>>
>>50280705
There's a difference between forming an alliance and putting one god's greater daemon in charge of the daemons of their rival god. Chaos gods will ally true, but very very rarely with their opposite god and neither would readily agree to being the subordinate god. All bets are off in chaos Daemons though because GW needed another army fast and they already had the models made for this one.
>>
File: 1369564059628.jpg (145KB, 499x546px) Image search: [Google]
1369564059628.jpg
145KB, 499x546px
>>50280715
Yes, let us show these pests what the Children of Khaine are truly capable of!
>>
File: 1369561750016.jpg (250KB, 1109x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1369561750016.jpg
250KB, 1109x1600px
Has anyone read the short story from the Path of the Eldar omnibus that's about the Incubus who becomes a Striking Scorpion? How is it?
>>
Got sidetracked, Back to business.

According to the novels "Farseer, one of the Macharius novels (the one they enter the webway), and Aurelian. Slaanesh guided the Eldar into birthing him. oddly dressed priests preached the coming of a new god and stoked the excess of Eldar. Daemons whispered and guided the Eldar further and further to extremes. Despite losing all their connection to their gods, the degenerate Eldar felt the growing power of Slaanesh and they welcomed it.

This makes the Pre-Fall degenerates and Dark Eldar Slaaneshi in all but name. Slaanesh inspired their culture. He still does.
>>
>>50280745
> Chaos gods will ally true, but very very rarely with their opposite god and neither would readily agree to being the subordinate god.

Please, anon, this is headcanon. Baseless one at that.

>The Brazen Host is a vast warband of Chaos Daemons composed primarily of Khorne and Slaanesh Daemons. Despite being from opposing Chaos gods, the Daemons of the Brazen Host number in their thousands and are bound together by infernal pacts and the will of their mighty Bloodthirster master, the Gore Lord. The Brazen Host always seek out and attack strongly defended locations in order to honour Khorne to the utmost.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Brazen_Host

The Chaos Gods are self serving and daemons have laws that bind them via oaths and pacts. Being a rulelawyer and knowing true names can get you a long way in the Warp. You can easily justify any alliance. So please put your headcanon away.
>>
>>50280784
And everyone immediately regretted it afterwards. The Dark Eldar just decided to build a wall and keep partying.
>>
>>50280772
Wasn't it that the phoenix lord of striking scorpions becoming an incubus
>>
File: Sslyth_and_Dark_Eldar_chick.jpg (261KB, 1022x757px) Image search: [Google]
Sslyth_and_Dark_Eldar_chick.jpg
261KB, 1022x757px
>>50275409
What about forbidden love between a Deldar Highborn and her loyal snek bodyguard
>>
>>50280866
>Arha burns dark with the flame of Chaos
>Farsight is destined to become of the "Mont'shaar" aka the Terror that burns dark

Holyshit!

Farsight is Arha.
>>
>>50280852
That's post-Chaos Daemons fluff invented for a battle report though.
>>
>>50280866
Yeah, Arhra (the first Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions) betrayed, or left (depends who's telling the story) and his greatest student Karandras became the next Phoenix Lord by tempering the bloodthirst of the Scorpions with a hunter's patience. Arhra went on to found the Incubi temples of the dark eldar.

What I'm referring to though is Path of the Warrior. Bechareth is actually an incubi who was taken prisoner after a dark eldar raid on Alaitoc, and was given mercy, but had to take a vow of silence and not reveal what he used to be. The climax of the story has the protagonist save Bechareth from a dreadnought, so that Bechareth could one day move on past being a warrior. "Prove the Khaine doesn't own our souls"

The short story I'm talking about is in the Path of the Eldar omnibus, and I'm guessing it's about him.
>>
File: Average day in Commoragh.png (76KB, 1408x608px) Image search: [Google]
Average day in Commoragh.png
76KB, 1408x608px
>>
File: 1466446143638.jpg (153KB, 1197x756px) Image search: [Google]
1466446143638.jpg
153KB, 1197x756px
>>50281140
Life being that complicated makes me realize why people wanna be an incubi and live life like Caim. Murder does solve everything.
>>
>>50280198
>Dark Eldar are the descendants of the degenerates who were influenced by Slaanesh into abandoning their culture and gods
That is COMPLETLY WRONG. You couldn't be more wrong than that even if you tried. Dark Eldar are the descendants of the degenerates that CREATED Slaanesh. Dark Eldars live lifes of more tortue, pain, betrayal and excess than Ancient Eldar of the Eldar Empire but what is important is that the difference is only in quantity NOT quality. Dark Eldar are the real descendants of the Eldar Empire, evolution of it. They live like their ancestors did, they just upted it to eleven.

What Craftwords Eldar are is the COUNTER culture to the Eldar Empire. From the day they were born, even before the birth of Slanesh, Craftword Eldar were the refugees, "rebels" to the Empire that opposed rampart vices of Eldar Empire instead trying to embrace what they percieve as a virtues. Craftword Eldar reach out to the times of the inception of Eldar race, when they were guided by Old Ones, this is why they reach out to long dead gods, this is why paths exist. Craftword Eldars are counciously limiting themselves and trying have some higher authority. Craftword Eldar are the antithesis of Eldar Empire the times that Eldars were the most powerfull force of galaxy and the fact that almost all Craftwoords wet themselves to the thoughts of this dead empire is hilarious irony.

The fact that you don't understand that, is the best proof that your whole argument and vision of Necrons and DE is bullshit.

PS Man, that is a lot of "Eldar" I used in this post.
>>
>>50280435
>Simple the degenerates ceased to be true Eldar
But, they are right in the end. Eldar Gods turned to be just Psychic construct that are (most of them) dead at the present. What you invoke as "true Eldar" is in fact Eldar created and controlled by Old Gods, who in all likelihood were living weapons. They were dogs on the leash. And I would argue that we only learn what they really are when they are free, this is when we see their real/true nature, not the controlled nature their master wanted them to show.
>>
File: 1451517913871.jpg (485KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
1451517913871.jpg
485KB, 600x856px
>>50279927
>>50281140
Shit like this is why I like DE. They're just so over the top in pretty much everything they do.

They're a bunch of egoistical assholes with little to no self-control and access to ridiculously advanced technology they primarily use to fulfill their whims and fuck over anybody else because they thought it'd be funny. They're at the same time hilarious for being absurdly over the top and downright terrifying. They're also by far the most evil people in 40k.
Orks and Nids just act according to their insticts and thus can't really be held accountable for their actions. Imperium does horrible stuff out of necessity. Even the followers of Chaos usually act on some higher goal (overthrow the False Emperor and rule humanity themselves, or bring glory to the Chaos Gods they worship), or are so far gone that they're just puppets to their gods and therefore have little to no control over their actions. DE do horrible things partly because they feed on pain, yes, but largely because of purely base and selfish motivations or on a whim (if they just were after pain, they could just "farm" slaves in Commorragh; in fact there's one kabal that is mentioned doing stuff like that), and unlike the Orks they know full well that what they're doing is terrible, they just don't care.

For me, that adds an extra layer to their despicableness. Having your planet destroyed because it was part of a millenia-long machinations of a Chaos Lord seeking vengeance on the Imperium that he feels betrayed him, or because exterminatus was declared as a last resort to stop a Tyranid invasion and spare the rest of the sector, is one thing. Having it be because some Archon's girlfriend has a fetish for genocide and he decided to surprise her by killing everybody on some random planet and filming the whole thing so she can shlick to you and everything you know dying horribly over and over again is another. They probably broke up next week anyway, or she accidentally taped over it.
>>
>>50281724
That's basically the gist of it. Dark Eldar are a bunch of addicts who want to keep the party going, no matter what. Could they solve a lot of their problems if they just started living monastic, structured lifestyles like their Craftworld kin? Or by living the tough, but fulfilling life as an Exodite? Yes they could, but that would be boring. That would be gauche. That would be denying who they are. They are the true inheritors of the Eldar empire. They could stop at any time, but it is their lordly right to act as they see fit.

The fact that so many of them actually think like that makes me love them even more.
>>
File: 1477183431015.jpg (261KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477183431015.jpg
261KB, 1008x720px
>>50281860
Yesh, they're a bunch of depraved addicts that keep on pretending they're better than everybody because they're too afraid to admit to themselves what they've become, and probably end up buying into their own lies. They drown themselves in stimuli and luxuries to hide and forget the fact that they've got a literal hole in their soul that they have to keep filling or they'll drop dead. I feel like they'd be like those drug barons who've gotten a shit-ton of money from criminal activity and use it on all sorts of really tacky shit purely to show that he has money, and probably to distract people from the fact he's ultimately just a criminal.

When I was GMing that Rogue Trader adventure with DE in in, that was the kind of stuff I wanted to get across. I described the Archon's ship as being pretty much decorated by somebody with far more money than common sense. Floors covered with expensive-looking carpets and rare animal pelts just kind of haphazardly heaped on each other because they didn't fit otherwise, cabinets stacked full of trophies almost blocking the narrow hallways, tacky self-portraits hung from the walls. The Archon's personal quarters had enormous golden doors stolen from a cathedral on some shrineworld, covered in intricate frescoes which had been cut in half in order to fit them into a frame half as tall as they had been built for.
The Archon herself put on a show of appearing as this cool, cultured, and wealthy mastermind, but in actuality was an extremely petty, vapid, and childish person, albeit one with enough wealth to make the average Rogue Trader jealous and considerably military power at her beck and call.
>>
>>50282191
What was it like doing a dark eldar heavy Rogue Trader campaign? I've always wanted to be dark eldar if I ever got the chance to play Rogue Trader, and take the Incubi Initiate advances.
>>
>>50282269
It wasn't really particularly DE-heavy, although being a DE player, I included them as secondary characters multiple times. Had one RT hire DE mercenaries to go after the players, and had them encounter the Archon from Soul Reaver before that adventure to set her up a bit.
They didn't have DE PCs, but ended up with one Kabalite hanging out aboard their ship after doing Soul Reaver (he was the guy the Archon sent with them to act as their guide when on the DE outpost, and they ended up recruiting him in their crew. He accepted because it'd improve his life-expectancy considerably). The DE became kind-of sort-of allied with the PCs afterward, and occasionally had minor role in later sessions.

Soul Reaver was pretty fun to run, but I ran it pretty heavily off the rails to add more interaction with the DE and remove the worst of the annoyingly railroady stuff. Characterizing a bunch DE NPCs was pretty fun, too.
>>
>>50282483
How do you keep a Dark Eldar aboard ship? Do they go out and torture a few ratings now and again, or is the sort of danger a Rogue gets into normally enough to keep them going?
>>
>>50282563
Not him, but if I recall, aside from the morale penalty from having a xenos on the ship, dark eldar have some other stuff that can make having them a hassle.

Dark Eldar, like in the wargame, can get pain tokens in various ways. They must accrue one pain token a session, otherwise they get stat penalties.

Each time such an "incident" to get a pain token, or any reason seen as unjustifiable, occurs against the crew, morale goes down another 1 point.
>>
File: 1470606353806.jpg (61KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
1470606353806.jpg
61KB, 800x786px
>>50282563
His offical title the RT gave him was "disciplinary equipment/twistcatcher". Disobedient crew members got to have a "session" with him, and when there weren't any they had him help clear the lower decks of mutants.

As far as he considered, it was still an improvement over his old job, since at least he wasn't being randomly sent on completely inane errants, like getting the Archon her favorite ice cream and risking decapitation because they're all out and the nearest store is three lightyears away.
>>
>>50282638
>>50282563
In my opinion if you have a Dark Eldar on your ship you are just asking for trouble from the crew or the eldar.
>>
>>50282684
Some Rogue Traders like to live dangerously. The best way to deal with Dark Eldar is know that no matter what, they're always looking out for themselves. A dark eldar will stick with you for as long as he or she thinks it' their (and their ego's) best interests to do so.
>>
File: 1456044044795.png (2MB, 800x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1456044044795.png
2MB, 800x1124px
>>50282638
Pretty much. The RT was pretty up-front that his management style basically amounted to yelling at people until they did what he wanted. He once shot a helmsman for refucing to steer the ship into a big swirly warp-thingy, and sold 20% of the crew as slaves for the Dark Eldar after getting tired of "them being a bunch of little shits". I'm not entirely sure how they managed to get only one mutiny (which was what prompted the "sell the crew as slaves" incident), but they did generally keep the morale just high enough and had enough heavily armed mercenaries to discourage the ratings from getting out of line.
>>
>>50279764
Cult Mechanicus and Skitarii are only separate because GW released them as an "allies" like faction and grossly underestimated people wanting to play them as a solo faction.
>>
>>50282563
I´ve always wanted to play a joke campaign were a Dark Eldar, possibly poorly disguised as a human, works as a bartender ombord a ship. He would use his knowing of poisons and combat drugs to make the best drinks on board. People would eventually open up to him, the listening barkeep, and talk about their problems not knowing he would be feeding of their misery.
>Why the long face, Anon? C´mon, have a drink and tell me what´s wrong.
>Well... My workload is terrible... my whole body aches. My wife... oh, Throne, my wife left me... and she took the kids! I´m so miserable, I just wanna die! SOBS!
The Dark Eldar takes a deep breat of the mans misery, his fake mustache twitching.
>Hnnnf! Ahh, yesss.... That´s it buddy, let it out. I´m here for you.
>>
>>50283374
Gee Mister bartender, how come all the people you talk to that seem depressed, disappear?
>>
>>50282993
I think it might've also been because of their policy to not release rules without models after the whole Chapterhouse debacle. They didn't have big enough release window to do a full-sized Admech army from scratch, or didn't feel they should release so much stuff before actually getting the codex out (since they wouldn't be able to release the codex untill every model was out. In the Skitarii/Admech release they already had to give out rules for individual models in WD since the actual codex was released several weeks after the first models), so they split it in two for ease of release.

I'm hoping that if they ever update the books, they'll just combined them into one Admech book, and maybe keep the Skitarii as a supplement, in the same way you've got Militarum Tempestus for IG.
>>
>>50282724

I've always wanted to play a wych in a RT game. She fights onboard the ship for the crew's entertainment, and the RT uses her to keep them in line with the threat of being thrown against her. Of course, fighting keeps herself satiated, too.

I figure she was more or less traded in exchange for some big critter for the DE's own pits, and she sticks around for the fun of it. Maybe she even has a favorite party member she there's as a pet and likes to train them, but it's more like a cat playing with a mouse. Every time she hits him with her Agonizer she just says something like "If you don't like, then don't get hit by it" or something.

For adventuring, why not send the masochistic xenos down? She loves the thrill. Boarding party? Send the bloodthirsty alien who's race literally does exactly that for sport. Ect.
>>
>>50283465
He probably wouldn´t kill them. Human life is miserable in 40k so by keeping them alive he can extract more energy from them.
>>
>>50283500
Chapterhouse debacle? Was that the thing where they couldn't sue someone for making aftermarket parts compatible with their minis?
>>
>>50283737

No, they lost a lawsuit against Chapter House when they tried to sue them for models CH made for GW units without models.
>>
>No qt Archon will turn you into a Medusae host. She will never taste of your brainfruits to relive the moment your horrified eyes first met her blushing face.
>No qt Succubi will playfully whip your butt with her Agoniser as you fearfully clean up the bodies she leaves behind in the arena.
>No qt Scourge will cease you in her talons, drop you in her lair among the spires and wildly flap around yelling at your confused self to fuck her like a bird.
>No qt Mandrake will drag you into an alley, painfully pin you down with balefire and lift up her skincloak to mount you, her blank features slowly forming a mouth whispering lovingly to you as you shake with a mix of cold and pleasure.
>No qt, shy Wrack will nervously approach you on her master´s slab, the red of her blushing face visible even through her mask as she tells you that you are cute when you scream.
>No qt Hellion will swing you up behind her on her skyboard, forcing you to hold on to her hips so as not to plum to your death, her ass rubbing against your crotch.
Why live?
>>
>>50283939
>Tfw you do all of that in a day and more

Get a load of this craftworlder. Why dont you go cry to your Banshee or Farseer girlfriend and have sex? Oh, thats right, you only get it on once in a millenia.
>>
>>50281860
DE/pleasure cults were a deviation that came long into the eldar empires peak, they cant be the true inheritors.

The closest is probably the Exodites as they did exist back then.
>>
>>50284806
I was typing half-facetiously, half-dark eldar-pov. But yeah, Exodites are probably closest, except for their avowed primitivism.
>>
File: adrian-smith-dark-eldar3colour.jpg (425KB, 1300x1920px) Image search: [Google]
adrian-smith-dark-eldar3colour.jpg
425KB, 1300x1920px
Aesthetically fascinating.
>>
>>50275409
I hate to admit it, but this has always been my headcanon for my eldar/dark eldar army.

I use a old alarielle and maiden guard converted into archon and incubi for my dark eldar and a newer (but not beetle) alarielle for a farseer.

Too bad the archon is using a punisher which archons haven't been able to use for several editions now.
>>
>>50281277
I already posted fluff to prove my point, anon.

Tl;dr for you
>Slaanesh always existed. He influnced the DEldar into creating him
>The degenerates abandoned the ancient Eldar culture and everything that made the Eldar noble and great, instead they embraced excess

The Craftworlders rejected the degeneration of their race and did theur best to revive the ancient traditions of the true Eldar. They revived the worship of the gods and embrace the purpose the Old Ones intended for them.

And the decline into excess, IIRC, happened in 20K? So for the longest time the Eldar were on the right path until suddenly something (Slaanesh) drifted them into madness.
>>
File: Dark City in trouble.png (773KB, 2790x874px) Image search: [Google]
Dark City in trouble.png
773KB, 2790x874px
>>50281368
The only reason the Eldar prospered and dif great things for millions of years is because they kept to the teachings of the Old Ones and honored the gods.

Only when they strayed off the path, they declined and collapsed in a mere thousands of years. So you see, the Eldar cannot walk any other path than the path that the Old Ones intended for them.

There is no more proof than the fact that the Dark Eldar path leads to nothing but eventual extinction (picture related) while the Craftworld path will lead to revival of the Empire and the glories of the past.
>>
>>50275486
But Incubi are the least degenerate of DEldar, so you're losing the entire dichotomy there.
>>
>>50275344
I think they're sexy. In a disgusting greasy jaded burnt out coke addict way.
>>
>>50286789
Haemonculus:
>Aaaaand this one's dead as well.
>You're all fuckups. You're all fuckups.

Wracks:
>Oops
>>
>>50279695
Are you on the autism spectrum?
>>
>>50275344
I actually kind of like them, I've always seen them as some sort of evil anarcho-capitalist master race in space.
>No formal government, society is organized around hundreds if not thousands of fully autonomous groups like cabals, gangs, and haemonculi covens
>Have no restrictions on right and wrong, gladiatorial battles with sentient species as the victims is fine, as is the mad science of the haemonculi, plus they live off torture
>Units and characters have insanely high WS even compared to craftworld Eldar, Lelith can butcher terminators with regular knives simply due to her skill
>Are probably in third place behind Necrons and Mechanicus for crazy technology (not necissarily best) with their crystal viruses and shattershard and other bullshit
>>
>>50287327
Nah, just saying that their draw is the aesthetics and play style. Nobody buys Dark Eldar models because "they have no end game". What kind of retardation is that? If you couldn't see that, then you are ze autism.
>>
>>50280504
>saying this when we have 4+ space marine armies

Eat shit
>>
Is there any possible way a human in 40k could be in a (for a human) long term sexual relationship with a DE without winding up a sex slave, experimented on, tortured, mentally broken, their life ruined, or outright murdered?

I was thinking, for the DE, it could be an "amusing past time" watching a human fall in love with them, knowing it is completely one sided. And then watching the humans heart break without any attempt on their part to do so at all. Or, even though for a human it's a semi regular fuck fest. For a DE it's just an "occasional quickie" because anything short of a week long orgy fest is a "quickie".

Or maybe the individual DE has "Human Fever" and doesn't give a shit about who/what they are fucking, just so long as it's human, or some mutant variation of human.
>>
>>50287838
>the environment of Comorragh is REALLY stifling sometimes. I just need a cuddle for a decade or two.
>>
>>50280365
So what those little green vials that they stick on everything are anyway? Jello containers for combat snacks?
>>
>>50287985

People
>>
>>50287281
>>50286789
I recognize the Wracks and the Haemonculus, but what are the ones with the glowing blue limbs?
>>
>>50275344
Kinda boring. Over the top sadism can be found in abundance in 40k so a faction that offers only that isn't all the interesting to me.
>>
>>50288042

Mandrakes
>>
>>50288147
Thanks!
>>
>>50275344
They are interesting when someone goes past the LolRandumb CE edgelord bullshit.

Like how Hesperax is actually primarily a museum curator primarily and plays at being a gladiator for power, position, etc but would rather be at home cataloguing skulls from strange races or unique weapons, or reading conflicting accounts of old empires.

I'd like to see some DEldar with goals beyond "Kill my boss, do a new drug, rape this and that." Maybe some fucking hobbies, taken to extremes. Like an Archon that has a planet out in the Materium where his revered as a Hero, protecting the people and providing them with safety and prosperity just because he finds it amusing that he can, and doesn't have any sinister plan about it.

They're supposed to be like original Eldar, without the brakes, but as much as that means they can be evil that also means they can be good.

I'd like to see a DEldar Drizzt, except that it's too fucking late for that and it would actually be horrible if it ever happened.

I'd like a story about an Eldar that was from the original Empire and travels through Craftworld, Maiden, and DEldar society but not as a Harlequin outside them but as a being that participates fully in each society. Think "Lazarus Long".
>>
>>50280536
It's not just pain they feed on. In the deldar codex (5th ed i think) it describes them having to replenish their souls by constantly indulging in 'extreme emotion'. They discovered this also worked through the emotion experienced by others, such as pain, and that's what led to the whole torture and pain feeding business, as the simplest and most entertaining way for them to generate lots of extreme emotion is through the torturing of others, in huge numbers and in a variety of gory and creative ways.
>>
>>50279927
See, the thing is that if I had been in this Coven of Twelve and someone did this to me, I would have made them the Keeper of the Ravens. As an honour and in thanks, of course, recognizing his skill in obtaining them in the first place.

Then I would have them all killed, and blame the dude for it and demand he go capture more, surely an easy feat given he's done it once already.

And just repeat ad nauseum.
>>
>>50288513
>>50288494

So a Heroic DEldar is possible? It would be funny if there was one who used his resources to convince people to fight for freedom, to go on heroic adventures for love, or to revenge themselves on their enemies etc.

Like, to do a lot of shit that you could also choose to walk away from and continue living your life.

Instead, he gets you motivated, Helps you pick a party. There are close calls to be had, love to be found between party members in desperate times that's all the more intense because they don't know if it will last, betrayals of close friends, tragic deaths, and either the triumph of success or the crush of failure.

And this guy pretty much goes through manufacturing these situations out of people who normally wouldn't have a chance. Always giving *just* enough help but also letting tragedies happen along the way.

And at the end, he gets them to thank him.
>>
>>50287136
You are ass backwards, Eldar created Slaanesh.
>>
>>50279572
This. I also don't consider Crons canon.
>>
File: rance.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rance.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
>>50288621
I think the problem with that is that deldar are raised to be self-centred and egotistical. You could maybe have a 'heroic' deldar along the lines of pic related?
>>
File: Bel.png (4MB, 1149x1494px) Image search: [Google]
Bel.png
4MB, 1149x1494px
>>50288670
Nope, Slaanesh always existed in the Warp. Chaos daemons , including daemonettes, were manifesting before the Fall happened.

Also Be'lakor, a mortal being who was uplifted by the combined Chaos Gods which included Slaanesh, gained Undivided Daemonhood waaaay before the Fall happened. Millions of years ago. He presented gifts and deeds to Slaanesh and xir four brothers until they agree to transform him to be the first daemon.

This guy has memories of the first Eldar homeworld and the first Necrontyr necropolis. Now how can a mortal dude who lived before the Fall contact Slaanesh and get elevated by her into immortal daemonhood if Slaanesh didn't exist yet? Because Slaanesh always existed within the depths of the Warp where time has no meaning.

Slaanesh stretched out its influence and manipulated the Eldar into "birthing" him.
>>
>>50288754
three brothers*
>>
>>50288685
How is he not self-centered and egotistical? He's kind of like a cross between Rance, Gandalf, and Alucard.

Pushing people to sacrifice and die for his ideals of romance, refusing to do it for them and letting people die if they aren't strong enough because it would "weaken them" if they were always saved, never backing down and insisting they push on no matter what the cost.

Essentially causing constant pyhrric victories so he could feed off of the emotions and drama caused by it. The means justify the ends, with fighting and dying for something being more important that the thing itself or the people who sacrifice along the way.

The ultimate idealist pretty much. You can always spot an idealist, by how readily they are to sacrifice you for their principles.
>>
>>50288754
Wasn't Be'lakor fantasy only?

Anyway This guy makes some amazing Deldar art.
>>
>>50288786
>Wasn't Be'lakor fantasy only?

Be'lakor came to 40K like 3 years ago.
>>
No true heroic DE please. Vect saving Comrragh in novels is fine. But, beyond that fuck off with a Drizzt clone.

I like my elves evil and their playstyle glass cannon.
>>
>>50288774
Ok on reading your post again I see where you're coming from, I suppose I just thought it seemed like way too much effort for too little gain for a deldar to bother with. Although i guess this character wouldn't be your average deldar
>>
>>50288792
You know I only really considered the connection between Fantasy and 40K cool when it was non-cannon/just a joke. Making them actually dimensionally linked pisses me off.

My use of words is probably off. It's humid as balls and I'm tired
>>
>>50288816
Could be a good short story. Written from the viewpoint of the DEldar as an unreliable narrator, with an epilogue being written through the eyes of one of the survivors of the adventure questioning if it was really worth it.

Or heck, a couple of short stories. One like what I just said, another from the point of view of a person out for revenge who loses themselves to it and ends up being just as bad but still feels they're the Hero.

Another where someone who doesn't want to the adventure at all feels forced into it as an obligation to their friends who are all pledging their support. Being scared and cowardly and never quite being able to get over their fears and suspicions, lamenting "why me" and wanting to get away but feeling too scared of being left alone or criticized. Like, what's her name, Tomoko "I'm Unpopular", dreaming about saving the day and then being forced to do so and being a terrible scared person too awkward to say no to being propped up by the DEldar as a leader. Does extreme anxiety count as an emotion? Anyways, have that end out of the blue, without her ever getting any confidence or character growth. An ambush or something where she gets gutted and watches everyone die while the DEldar laments their passing and vows to fight on in their stead but doesn't actually save anyone. He kills all the ambushers and comes to cradle her head as she passes on too, and weeps for her tragic ending. "Oh, would that I could have seen you succeed!" he says looking tenderly down at her. "Y-You too, thanks" she says as she thinks inside that she wishes he would just die before she does, tries to think of something deep or cool before she fades away but dies in the middle of thinking she doesn't want to die just yet.
>>
>>50288919

And finally a rousing tale of success by the skin of the parties teeth, nobody dies, the Hero hooks up with his party member and the childhood friend/fiancee is cool with it and there's a threesome and everyone is happy and things are great at the end of the journey, and the DEldar says to himself 'I love a happy ending" feeling pleased as punch.
>>
>>50288494
>I'd like to see some DEldar with goals beyond "Kill my boss, do a new drug, rape this and that." Maybe some fucking hobbies, taken to extremes.
They have those in the novels and in the fluff for the covens particularly. In the novels there's an Archon Malixian whose hobby is collecting flying predatory creatures from thousands of worlds and keeping them in his aviary, in the covens supplement it makes it clear that basically everything the haemonculi do is in furtherance of some project or another.
>>
>>50280365
>single bolter shot.
Heavy Bolter maybe, a single bolter round cannot outright a kill any vehicle
>>
>>50280435
>find the idea of the Dark Eldar being the "true Eldar" hilariously wrong
The dark Eldar are the closest representation of what the Eldar empire was for the last few thousand years. Though the empire may not have been AS cruel, they were degenerates, who did hunt the lower races for sport and engage in sordid depraved acts, though like I said I am sure the Dark Eldar are even more cruel
>>
>>50281860
Not entirely true? The Dark Eldar cant live the way other Eldar can because they were hit by the birth of slaanesh, Slaanesh constantly drinks their souls slowly but surely. They need to fill Slaaneshs straw with something (pain is pretty good)
>>
>>50275344
>>50275344
They are very fuckable
>>
>>50287253
>will lead to revival of the Empire
Well, nope, all Eldars are doomed now.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.