[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 3.jpg (149KB, 588x582px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
149KB, 588x582px
What's his endgame?
>>
>>50266556
To rid /tg/ of shit repeat threads like yours.

That's why the Imperium is best.
>>
>>50266556
Assuming your talking about Text-To-Speech Device.

He told Magnus he wants to bring the Primarchs back together and fix up the Imperium.

How he's going to do it I have no idea. He's got Magnus, Dorn, and Vulkan all back, shame Vulkan isn't being used as a character besides that one seen.

Lion el' Johnson will come back whenever the Emperor tells him to so that's not an issue.

He's got the Ultramarines going to get Khan which given their track record on the show we might be seeing him next episode.
Speaking of the Ultramarines Guillman would probably be back already if Kitten would just unplug the stasis field like he was told to do.

I reckon Russ and Fyodor are going to bump into Covax on the way out of the Eye of Terror, since how he supposedly fucked off their after the end of the Heresy as well.

The only Demon Primarch besides Magnus who might have any interest in being redeemed is Mortarian but how they are gonna get him back is beyond me.

Once they get the Primarchs together they will probably use information in the black library to restore the Emperor to life.
>>
>>50266556
I'd say it's game over for him, really.
>>
>>50267132
Until the last Space Marine is shot dead before his lifeless eyes.
Until Holy Terra is a distant memory.
Until there is a millenium where no one knows what an Emperor is, much less who he was.
it is NOT
TECHNICALLY
OVER
>>
>>50267102
Fairly sure Corvus is locked in Vulkan's tiny car, currently located on Nocturne. No doubt the "Engine of Woes" that Kitten and Magnus are going to retreive,
>>
>>50267102
depends on which edition they go for with Fulgrum, the possessed by a sword set up or the "fully embraced" version added in later after he took his body back
>>
>>50266556
nothing, he's been dead for years, the only reason his corpse is accomplishing anything is because the orks think it does
>>
>>50268163
Is there anything Orks can't do?
>>
>>50266556
>What's his endgame?
Death.
>>
>>50268560
Learn how to speak proper English.
>>
>>50269289
you mean low gothic
im surprised they can speak low gothic at all
>>
>>50269341
I heard that in one old edition, it was said that the orks "loot" the lenguage of their foes to properly taunt them.
Other explanation is that their bad caligraphy is the best the Ordo Xenos came to understand their tongue.
>>
>>50266556
The Emperor's original endgame was to raise humanity into a race of psychic supermen.

After the elder murderfucked a god into existence and caused s super warpstorm, that plan shifted to sort humanities shit out and unify enough humans for our combined weaponized atheism to more or less sterilize the warp.
>>
File: Emperors plan.png (77KB, 537x310px) Image search: [Google]
Emperors plan.png
77KB, 537x310px
>>50266556
Heres the Emperors plan.
>>
File: On the Precipice.png (207KB, 632x1000px) Image search: [Google]
On the Precipice.png
207KB, 632x1000px
>>50266556
>>50271808
Here's the state of the galaxy right now.
>>
File: Emperors death.png (148KB, 683x268px) Image search: [Google]
Emperors death.png
148KB, 683x268px
>>50266556
>>50271808
>>50271835
And here's what happens if he dies.
>>
>>50266556
Getting off the toilet first of all.
>>
>>50266556
This >>50266574 .
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.