[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Fairies.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

are nice.....but they feel lacking.
So what do we do about it?

Suggestion:
>The blood of any sentient being is like-SUPER-COCAINE to any fairy
>So now if they are ever forced into a fight and somehow survive they turn into the equivalent of a Drow-Locust
>>
File: ToothFairy.jpg (79KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
ToothFairy.jpg
79KB, 500x516px
>>50266274
>>
what lame ass part of the world are you from where your fey folk are lacking in personality?
>>
>>50266274

Go read through the 2e D&D fey shit if you need ideas to make fairies work.

>Leprechauns give wishes, giving 3 but sometimes offering a fourth, and if you take the fourth, it all goes wrong
>Brownies will fuck you up
>Leprechauns can make a flat percentile roll to steal something from you and turn invisible
>Quicklings will rape you six ways to sundown

And so on.
>>
>>50268960

Seriously.

Even seeing vanilla ass faeries would be a breath of fresh air for me.
>>
>>50266274

How about we start by showing up in an actual game for once? When was the last edition fairies actually got statted?
>>
>>50270721
4e had playable pixies, not to mention the numerous fey races in every edition of D&D.
>>
File: Fairy_in_JAr.jpg (295KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy_in_JAr.jpg
295KB, 736x981px
>>50270721
>When was the last edition fairies actually got statted?

D&D 5e has two separate monsters for it, and calls them pixies and sprites, which are synonyms for fairies. They both are tiny humanoids with wings and have the "fey" creature type.

>inb4 "I can't call them fairies if the game calls them pixies!"
Then you have some very serious problems.
>>
File: jonathan-strange-mr-norrell.jpg (2MB, 4284x2856px) Image search: [Google]
jonathan-strange-mr-norrell.jpg
2MB, 4284x2856px
>>50266274
Try reading any folklore about faeries beyond watered down stuff for 21st-century children. They are some fucked up motherfuckers.

Some games make an effort to try and make fairies seem more like faeries, but it usually comes off as edgetastic and tryhard. However, I really liked pic-related. You could use it as a jumping off point for inspiration.
>>
>>50270004
>>Quicklings will rape you six ways to sundown
Is that literal or metaphorical rape.
>>
>>50274613

Depends how the DM chooses to run them. They have high AC. Absurd move speed, insane bonuses to hit... They can do anything they want and you can't do shit about it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.