[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primarchs Changing Sides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 4728974758_84289.jpg (14KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
4728974758_84289.jpg
14KB, 256x197px
I've been hearing rumours for a while now that, with the Daemon Primarch models and all, there's going to bit of a fluff upheaval with them that may even move the timeline forward.
Biggest thing I've been hearing is that ALL Primarchs that live will return and one traitor Primarch will go loyal and one loyalist will go traitor. While I doubt this is true, I do wonder what Primarchs are likely to change sides. None of the loyal Primarchs really look anything like traitors, but the traitors themselves? Lorgar, Magnus, Alpharius and Mortarion could get back in the Imperium without it being a complete middle finger to the fluff.
How does /tg/ feel? Which traitors are the most loyal? And are any loyalists open to being traitors?
>>
>two primarchs aren't known yet
it's obvious
>>
Wolves go "traitor" because the imperium shuns them but they are still loyal to the Emperor. Alpha legion goes loyal because that was their plan all along.
>>
>>50265210
I could see Perturabo or Alpharius going back to aid the Empire. Alpharius for all we know could be a not-traitor, but we know next to nothing about him or even if he or his brother are alive. Perturabo hates Chaos and might be willing to wreck up Chaos for their weakness.
>>
>>50265380
Unlikely
The iron warriors hate the imperium a lot more or at least as much as the The Black Legion
>>
If any of the traitor's return to the Imperium it's going to be one without a daemon primarch. Probably Alpha Legion. Unlikely Night Lords, but not impossible.
>>
Lion El'Jonson finally wakes up and goes full traitor again
>>
The sky was a pale grey, just like it had been for months. Ever since the combined forces of half a dozen Traitor Legions and untold numbers of Chaos warbands had rallied to Warmaster Abbadon's 13th Black Crusade and punched their way to Holy Terra even the sky seemed to have died. The Imperial Guard was dug in deep, their lines protected from orbital bombardment by what was left of Battlefleet Solar. They were losing though, each day the Traitors bought another hundred yards at the cost of millions of lives on each side. Dozens of Space Marine chapters had arrived and within months been exterminated to the last man. The ragged remains of their courageous last stands littered the broken and blasted landscape. It was almost done now though, the forces of Chaos were at the Eternity gate and the even the Custodus defenders could not hold them much longer.

As the great walls collapsed under a massive bombardment great waves of Black Legion marines charged toward the Imperial Palace. Their attack was unstoppable, marines, guardsmen, custodes died in droves. The Imperium was doomed, the Emperor would die this day.
>>
>>50265851
Then, suddenly, a terrible roar that silenced the noise of the greatest battle ever fought reverberated through the massed ranks of Black Legionaries. "FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK" Those closest to the source exploded in waves of super compressed gore. "KILL STEALING FUCKTARDS!" A massive form of wings, fire, and crimson flesh blasted into existence as Angron, Primarch of the World Eaters exploded tore into the material realm. Billions died as the enraged Daemon Primarch tore his way though the Traitor ranks.It was too much. Abbadon covered his mouth and hid behind a burnt out rhino as he threw up. "Oh fuck, fuck fuck." Even the Primarchs beat a hasty retreat as the literal typhoon of gore turned their armies into a bloody rain.

Even as they ran for their ships they died in droves. The enraged Primarch jump from Thunderhawk to Thunderhawk as they ascended into space. The bridge was ripped off the Planetkiller as Angron advanced on the marines huddled inside. As the broken Traitor Legions escaped the system and fled back to the Eye of Terror the planet killer chased after them.

Throughout the Imperial for Millennia afterwards Saint Angron was venerated throughout the Imperium.
>>
Russ and the Space wolves go renegade And are hated by everyone in the imperium besides a few other chapters.
Magnus is redeemed and rejoins the imperium
>>
>>50265416
Do they really hate it? Out of traitor primarchs, the only one who didn't go full warphead is Perturabo. Alpharius, Omegon, Horus and Curze are all dead so they don't count. So, yeah, only the guy who loved technology and recognition can turn, especially seeing The Beast Arises has sympathetic Iron Warriors. Why they would add them if it wasn't foreshadowing? I can see Perturabo getting even more shit from Chaos than he did from Emperor, finally break, say fuck this and go back, maybe striking alliance with Mechanicus or something...
>>
>>50266207
Alpharius and Omegon are not confirmed as dead.
>>
>>50265380
>>50265416
>>50266207
There's one part in Angel Exterminatus as Fulgrim is close to ascending to Daemonhood after nearly killing Perturabo that I find interesting.

>Perturabo looked his brother in the eye for some hint of remorse, a sign that he had regretted that things had come to this, something to show that he felt even a moment of shame at plotting to murder him. He saw nothing and his heart broke to know that the Fulgrim that he had known long ago was gone, never to return. He hadn't thought it possible that someone could plunge so far as to be beyond redemption. A man might sink to the lowest level, degrade himself beyond belief, but he might yet save his soul if he truly experienced even a moment's remorse.
>If only he could believe that of himself

Along with other stuff like Forrix being disillusioned by the long war, only serving for chaos since no one else would accept him, and Honsou's rather noble character, this makes it sound like the Iron Warriors have potential to become loyalist and serve the Imperium once again as long as they redeem themselves. [spoilerThen again I might just be wanking off as a IW fan about the secret nobility of them.[/spoiler]
>>
>>50265210
Russ goes khornate. because his legion is practically there already.
>>
>>50265288
>>50265476
>>50268794
No, no, no. Come on, guys. Clearly it's going to be Rowboat Girlyman who's going to go traitor. You think that they'd have needed to put him if that stasis pod if he was just poisoned? It's not like they don't have dozens and dozens of Dreadnoughts to put him in. Clearly, he had become possessed by a daemon, and they put him in the pod and lied about why to cover it up.
>>
>>50265851
>>50265866
Tee hee
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.