[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/. New to DnD and super pissed that my wizard was killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.jpg (390KB, 1208x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
390KB, 1208x1200px
Hey /tg/. New to DnD and super pissed that my wizard was killed off while I wasn't playing. Member of the party decided to kill off the rest in a desperate situation to stay alive. He's a level 4 fighter, on his way to become some kind of demon lord and is now the villain of the campaign.
So now I have to reroll a new level 1 character, and all I care about is killing him. What do you recommend I make?
>>
>>50251541
I was thinking maybe a rogue but not sure if that would make up for the level difference. DM says I'm only going to get a couple different sessions to level up before the party faces him again.
>>
Paladin seems like the obvious choice from a roleplaying perspective. You can scream about HONOR AND LOYALTY while your party cuts him down.

Mechanically though, it's a different question. What edition are you playing?
>>
>>50251541
>that my wizard was killed off while I wasn't playing.
No game > Bad game
>>
>>50251775
He's harboring meta grudge, his kind creates the bad games
>>
>>50251746

>>50251775
>>50251860

What do you mean?
>>
>>50251924

3.5 gives you a lot of gamebreaking options. Go on 1d4chan and look up CoDzilla, Pun-Pun or any of the other broken options for ruining a game.

>>50251775
This guy is probably right, but I'm enjoying the thought experiment of helping you ruin your shitty friend's day.
>>
>>50251952
Thanks. Looked up both of those builds but I'm not sure if it'll work out. I'm probably not going to be able to level up too much, maybe get to level 3 before I have to fight the jerk with the party, and I'm only going to have two rangers friends to help that consistently go to the games.
>>
>>50252101
fine then; goliath Barbarian with monkey grip and a Huge greataxe
>>
>>50252256
>goliath Barbarian
Hmm.. interesting. I'd have to talk to the dm if that's an allowable race.
I was looking at
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/3.5e_Optimized_Character_Builds
and the monk build caught my eye. Doable backup plan, you think?
>>
>>50252256
Yeah, dm just emailed me back saying no to the goliath. He's playing just regular 3.5
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.