[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Lord-General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Men of the Imperial Guard, the Lord-General will now receive your questions, comments and requests via Vox-mail and will reply accordingly.

Please bare in mind that your lives are eternally bound to the Imperial Guard and the Emperor, and overt criticism of the Lord-General will result in death via Commissariat firing squad!
>>
>>50249616

Lord General, I won the inter-divsional Regicide competition, and was promised a prize of six thousand thrones. I was issued a cheque for the sum of the funds. When are we going to be deployed to a world with enough of a banking infrastructure that I can cash this cheque?
>>
>>50249616
Lord general i am Loris skyfyre. a disgraced primarch who has a considerable quantity of imperial soldiers.

Lord general.....You are my only living realitive.

Alas the warp situation from where I travel from is very complex and I am simply unable to get to your location you first without you first sending me your astropath coordanates.
Please send me your exact coordinates so that i may send my fle
>>
>>50249616
Lord General, 3rd Cadian Armoured Company here. We have taken damage during an attack last night, and we lost two Russ thanks to a suicidal heretic charge. The night has been calm, but we're not taking any chances. Fortunately, some reinforcements from the 5th Krieg should bolster our ranks soon. The question is, when will they arrive?
Also, do you have any experience with Kriegers? How should we act with them?
Lieutenant Rossi, commander of the Leman Russ Vanquisher "His Fist".
>>
>>50249831
hehehe

nigerian prince
>>
>>50249616
As I'm sure you well know Lord-general, the life of a guardsmen is fraught with peril and hardships. The men in my squad and I have had a hard time getting into the spirit of R&R lately, and the over extended supply lines are preventing Munitorum issue stress relief medication from reaching our position. What I'm getting at is, sir, could you please get the commissar to give me my amasec back?
>>
>>50249616
What is the best condiment for a ration, sir, besides a tears from your enemies? It's damn hard to make Orks cry...
>>
File: 1466208037494.jpg (405KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466208037494.jpg
405KB, 1920x1080px
>>50249616
Sir, the men captured an eldar during the last engagement. We currently have her making coffee for the regiment, but we frankly have no idea what to do with her. Please advise.
>>
>>50249616

Lord-General sir, are you actually going to answer these questions?
>>
>>50250356

Caporal Chol from Korrava's 5th penal legion here. Just don't bother with these shitty rations, the tank crew will give you some credits for it. (they can be used as fuel apparently)

Cook the green boys directly, but wash it carefully first. Fuckers have no hygiene.
>>
>>50253519
Just the time for the lord-commissar to read the first
>>
>>50249616
Lord General sir, why are there Orks that aren't small and weak? I shipped out a few weeks ago and had my first firefight yesterday. It was fine at first, little pint-sized runts with nothing but daggers running at the trench in great numbers, but nothing our heavy weapons couldn't take care of. But then there were ones that were bigger. A lot bigger. And they wouldn't stay dead. Those were just a freak occurrence, and not the real Orks like the vets are saying, right?
>>
>>50249616
Sir Lord-General, when will sir Lord-Commissar execute you, sir?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.