[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GAMEFINDER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

File: game finder.jpg (12KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
game finder.jpg
12KB, 241x209px
It lives, it dies, it lives again.
Chapter: Infinity

>GM/Player

>System Preferred

>Times Available (with timezone!)

>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes
>>
File: unstoppable.jpg (177KB, 800x881px) Image search: [Google]
unstoppable.jpg
177KB, 800x881px
>GM/Player
GM, looking for 1 player

>System Preferred
Stars Without Number (with some accumulated houserules)
Most of the houserules have to do with expanded equipment lists, but also include

Right now we have session on 11:30am to 3-4 ish on Sundays.

Text only. Skype for OOC, R20 for IC.

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes
How do you feel about space? Does the merest mention get your blood running? Then I have a game for you! One of my players just dropped from a longstanding game of SWN. (the fifth slot seems to be a revolving door, but everyone else is stable (the revolving door position is pilot. We're all certain that the pilot of the ship is cursed.)) The game has been going for a couple years now and has survived multiple reschedulings, hiatuses, and other disruptions caused by IRL, so you know we're not gonna give it up any time soon. (not that they happen frequently, mind you.)

We've also accumulated a lot of lore about the sector that the players are in, prompted by them frequently asking my about lore. There's a wiki ( https://bullofheaven.obsidianportal.com/ ) now, but it's more recent, and focuses on general lore rather than the adventures of the party.

Hit me up if you want to learn more.
>>
File: eclipse jet.jpg (3MB, 2600x3193px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse jet.jpg
3MB, 2600x3193px
>>50223597
fucking spoilers, man. That's not what I typed.
>>
Previous thread: >>50182509

Come on people, keep it bumped. Or maybe somebody should go bother the mods on /qa/ and ask them to sticky the gamefinder thread.
>>
>>50223614

You could delete it and repost.
>>
File: 1398205989299.gif (714KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
1398205989299.gif
714KB, 240x192px
>>50223643
>sticky the gamefinder threads
plsno

You can't be so myopic as to think that people who find and play online ttrpgs with other ca/tg/irls are anything other than a small minority on this board, right?
>>
File: fuckn seriously.gif (1MB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
fuckn seriously.gif
1MB, 500x264px
>>50223889
>mfw my players go to the gamefinder and start heckling me
>>
File: 1478527800557.jpg (2MB, 2471x3497px) Image search: [Google]
1478527800557.jpg
2MB, 2471x3497px
>GM/Player
2 Players

>System Preferred
Shadowrun, 40k, WoD, Exalted

>Times Available
Any time on sunday EST/EDT

>Method of Play
Prefer roll20 but can use anything most familiar with Skype

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
I'm a rules lawyer who's tired of lawyering so we're looking for rulesets I'm somewhat unfamiliar with. I'm really interested in good, collaborative storytelling over all else.
>>
>>50223864

What does that have to do with cutting down the number "I got no friends for to play! wat do?" threads.
>>
File: alchemistmage.png (3MB, 1242x1756px) Image search: [Google]
alchemistmage.png
3MB, 1242x1756px
>>50223572
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, but open to suggestions
GMT+12, 10am-2am is when I'm usually awake
Whatever suits best
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
Haven't played a TTRPG beyond Everyone is John. Have RPed before on RP servers.
>>
File: e29[1].jpg (266KB, 1733x2000px) Image search: [Google]
e29[1].jpg
266KB, 1733x2000px
>>GM/Player
GM looking for a player.
>>System Preferred
Game is 5e
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
Weekly game. Sunday. 6:30PM. GMT -5
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Roll20, Text Only
>>Contact Info
Send a PM to this guy: https://app.roll20.net/users/533620/gekko
>>Additional Notes
I'm not the actual GM, but I've been tasked with finding one or two good players. This is a 5e game in a homebrew world. Characters are currently second level with 800XP. The specifics can all be worked out later as far as your character. Some things to get out of the way beforehand.

1. You need to be experienced. We've had enough newbies.
2. You need to be okay with weebs. We have several weebs.
3. You need to be able to show up reliably. The time and day of the game is firmly set and I cannot stress this enough.
4. Chill is a must.

We need someone to fill a support caster role, since our previous guy dropped. This will most likely mean a Bard, Cleric, or Druid. If you have some crazy idea on how else to fill this role, let us know, but we'll give preference to those who will do one of the above.

We're having attendance issues, only 3 players made it tonight, so the GM would really like to be able to drop the GMPC he's using to fill the support gap. So, once the above role has been filled we might take one more applicant. We're not lacking on toughness or damage in the party, so you can feel free to do what pleases you then.

Awooo
>>
>>50223597
You forgot the timezone
>>
>>50226652
>Looking for a player to play a specific character
Shit
>>
>>50226927
Play a role, yes. We really don't need another High AC frontliner.
>>
>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
2e Adnd with the historic greece ruleset

Thursdays, 7:30-10:30 EST

Roll20 and Skype

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
Second edition is fun and easy, so don't be worried if you've never done it before. We'll be using the 'Age of Heroes' campaign source book, which is basically ancient Greece.

We're starting a BRAND NEW GAME this coming Thursday (11/13)

I already have a group of three solid players, and I'm looking for about three more. Don't be a weird asshole. BYOB.
>>
File: fantasy-armor.jpg (127KB, 837x954px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy-armor.jpg
127KB, 837x954px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.