[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, which one of you was responsible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Okay, which one of you was responsible?
>>
File: Gentleman's Duel 2 o 2.png (25KB, 490x256px) Image search: [Google]
Gentleman's Duel 2 o 2.png
25KB, 490x256px
>>50222592

This is better than katana vs. Western sword. I'm now tempted to make a modern setting character who exclusively uses mall swords and has to hunt vampires (or whatever) in order to fund his constantly shrinking collection.
>>
File: seriously why.jpg (32KB, 302x287px) Image search: [Google]
seriously why.jpg
32KB, 302x287px
>>50222592
>>50222640
Sop, tldr: some faggot is butthurt and salty that someone else said his sword is shit?

That's cool, I guess.
>>
File: Ukz7UKZ.gif (2MB, 379x216px)
Ukz7UKZ.gif
2MB, 379x216px
>>50222640
I'd accept his challenge just to gun him down with beanbags.
>>
>>50222592
Considering that he probably has no training and thinks 'I have a sword' is a fight-winner?

Sure, I'd take him on. Unarmed, because while I also have no weapon training, I took karate for a few years.
And I feel that a lapsed blue belt in karate more than equips me to beat the shit out of some shithead fedora'd redditor, live on camera.

Or I'd just ask him to set the fight in an open area, and declare that my chosen weapon is a big cheap SUV, and run his ass over.
>>
>>50225152
I gave a sensible chuckle at that.

>"I challenge you to HONOROBRU COMBAT."

>"BEEP BEEL I'MMA JEEP!"
>>
>>50225152
>I choose surprise
>>
So this is basically https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Katanas_are_Underpowered_in_d20 taken to a new level, isn't it?

>inb4 ">1d4chan"
How else will I demonstrate the Meme's extent?
>>
>>50225152
The greatest sword in history forged and named after the greatest swordsmith in history: The Honda CR-V
>>
>>50225152
If you were ever trained to disarm someone, it's actually easy as fuck to take a sword from someone who's untrained and going to swing too wide
>>
>>50225646
Not gonna lie, I would totally watch a show based on running monsters over with an SUV.
Have it double as a buddy cop show, where the car is a last resort against unholy enemies that are too big to be fought with magical swords or bullets.
>>
>>50222592
The thing that annoys me the most is how he can't spell psuedo, and it's clear he's using it to sound smart
>>
File: 1478387087338m.jpg (73KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1478387087338m.jpg
73KB, 1024x678px
>Get some nice, thick padding to protect against his clumsy swings
>Make him buy me a plane ticket
>Show up 3 days late
>Put on a pair of lead gauntlets and punch him in the damn face
>Take his sword too
Or I could just shoot him in self defense for attacking me
>>
>>50225702
>>50225784
Also this, I'm a fucking idiot who barely passed high school and I know how to spell and use pseudo
>>
>>50222592
Steel against steel, eh? How about my Remington against his Shinwa?
>>
>>50222592

I choose to wield Excalibur, chosen sword of the king of the britons. Then I don't show up to the duel.

Then one day he walks past a lake and I throw a fucking sword at him.
>>
Your all just a bunch of psudo funny posters with an axe to grind.
>>
>>50225702
Came into this thread to say this. Thank you grammanon.
>>
>>50222640
>He's in durham
>I'm working in durham right now.
All i got is a cheap chinese balisong, odds i can take him?
>>
>>50222640
>mano e mano

its mano a mano, god what a fucking pretentious retard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.