[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so pissed....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

When an anon says something about his girlfriend?!
This is the ROLE PLAYING board, I can have as many "Girlfriends" as I want!

Also:
>Discuss the intricacies of Fairies as spouses to a member of the 'larger' races
>>
>>50220422

Because many of us just don't want to hear about your goddamn drama.

And fairies would make terrible spouses, particularly due to the difficulties in consummation.
>>
>>50220422
Oh just fuck off.
>>
>>50220503
Why reply?
>>
>>50220522
To tell OP to fuck off, obviously. Come on man, it's not rocketscience
>>
>>50220522
I'm bitter about safety pins and insipid simpering cheeriness gives me hives. Now fuck off.
>>
>>50220488
I think you mean that Fairies would make amazing spouses, particularly due to the difficulties in consummation.

I mean, think about it. It'll take the two of them months just to work out an arrangement that works, and that's long before they start trying to be experimental. It's easily adding years to the time before sex starts to get boring.
>>
>>50220422
>When an anon says something about his girlfriend?!
Because having a woman in an otherwise all-male group entirely subverts the dynamics of the group. Even if all the men in the group are already spoken for. Even if all the men in that group are gay. It's nature, we cannot fight that, and it's entirely natural for men to want their space in the same way women have already demanded numerous female-only spaces (from female only gyms to fucking female only train wagons in some countries).
>>
>>50220566
>I mean, think about it. It'll take the two of them months just to work out an arrangement that works, and that's long before they start trying to be experimental. It's easily adding years to the time before sex starts to get boring.

Anon please, those two will figure out *some* way to touch the other's genitals by the end of the honeymoon, and if magic is available he'll be fucking her by the end of the week.
>>
>>50220679
>he will be fucking her
Did you just fucking assume their gender?
Really, they would actually make great female fucktoys thanks to clitoral stimulation.
>>
>>50221304

>assuming all men have dicks and all women have vaginas

Who's the asshole now, dickhead?
>>
If the average fae has magic it won't be too hard.

Reduce Person, Enlarge Person, done.
>>
File: Linkle and Navi.jpg (194KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Linkle and Navi.jpg
194KB, 707x1000px
>>50220422
Fairies are for spelunking
>>
>>50220422
>When an anon says something about his girlfriend?! This is the ROLE PLAYING board, I can have as many "Girlfriends" as I want!
Because I'm deathly Allergic to bob happiness and Humble-bragging, now get back to talking about tabletop games or fuck right off!

But to answer your second question, yes a fairy waifus would be adorable.
>>
-grabs him by the throat- back the fuck off!?!?
>>
>>50220667

I'd be ready to agree with you, if all-male spaces didn't inevitably turn into dudebro locker room bullshit.
>>
>>50220422
1. Because they don't have any girlfriends.

2. Fairies would not be the spouse you would expect. Instead of a pinky in your ass during real sex, instead she flies straight up your ass and gives your prostate a good flutter of her wings. Maybe an awesome orgasm, but it isn't really sex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.